• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
On a separate note good fights last night. I just wanted to thank the PITS guys for returning my suit last night and all my gear.
Respect goes a long way and I truly appreciated it, and I always do the same.
I ain't PITS
*Writes Taos name on Keep Suit List*

Krush

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Yeah, yesterday Pain came in while we were doing an Oaks spawn. It definitely took us by surprise since aside from Nicky, Tao and Dmx we hadn't seen Pain for weeks. So they beat us down and took the spawn. I will say half of us were on crappy spawn characters such as bards but no excuse of course. :p

Swearing revenge, we then caught them in the star room and slaughtered them all but the white skull was not recovered!

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Not seen P@!N in weeks?

Are you blind? No, its just that you don't fight too often or are at a Spawn while 4 of us attack your 10-14 at another.

Krush

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
OK well leaving aside your "14 vs 4" creative license, I do remember seeing Sadist and Dmx messing around this week. I stand corrected. It's more like 2 attacking 4-5 every now and then. Don't get me wrong, props for attacking while outnumbered.

My point was, I haven't seen Pain out in force for a long time, that's all (except for yesterday at Oaks).

Last edited:

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we are not running big numbers at night for the moment. I've taken some down time and other key members of our group have done likewise. the oaks spawn was an afternoon deal so I would imagine you guys didn't think you would be bothered. good win for us.

we are playing a bit more on atl lately mainly out of necessity. was an insanely large fight at damwin last nite with 4 guilds involved and must have been a good 30 people running around. we are in no way giving up on chessy however. I think the lag sucketh on atl.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh if pain goes to atl..I will 100% re-up my account..that would add a bit more fun to that equation. We were already getting 30-40 man fights over there another 10-15 guys would make it much more fun..as of now I think, 80-90% of us have already made the transfer on mains

Btw Steve have you tried using a proxy server? Makes both shards much smoother..not so much chop n go..

Krush

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Yeah Atl lags like crazy, plus most people just run up and bola you and tell their faction horse "all kill." It's like a whole shard of Brians....(I keed, I keed!)

Last edited:

Prana

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, yesterday Pain came in while we were doing an Oaks spawn. It definitely took us by surprise since aside from Nicky, Tao and Dmx we hadn't seen Pain for weeks. So they beat us down and took the spawn. I will say half of us were on crappy spawn characters such as bards but no excuse of course. :p

Swearing revenge, we then caught them in the star room and slaughtered them all but the white skull was not recovered!
This is funny to read:)....accuracy is not your forte! How many times did u all die before you finally got one successful push? Baddies just don't seem to understand, ressing in the middle of or even having one person still left alive to res in a fight is rare when you are fighting twice your own numbers(or more). Good job loosing star to our 1st push, dieing on the next 4 pushes, and of course great job for winning the room 11v5 on your 5th push. I can't speak for the others in my group but I totally felt slaughtered!!!!!:) Good times

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Oh if pain goes to atl..I will 100% re-up my account..that would add a bit more fun to that equation. We were already getting 30-40 man fights over there another 10-15 guys would make it much more fun..as of now I think, 80-90% of us have already made the transfer on mains

Btw Steve have you tried using a proxy server? Makes both shards much smoother..not so much chop n go..

You know they won't all make the push over there. Cause of the "lagg".

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well re up ur accounts cause were on atl. popped a sat nite harry and held it for 1-1/2 hours and slaughtered all who dared push. a true statement but totally slanted in our favor as the harry was in shame on third level and holding that teleporter area is probably the easiest place to hold a choke. you can verify this with pug and oblivion. they died twice and never came back.

good fight last nite on chessy. we beat your crew like a rented mule from the top of despise to the bottom. a true statement but we noted ur ld contingent was without ender and a few others that could have raised ur sides competition level. still numbers were in your favor.

thanks for the heads up army on the lower ping thing. it makes a difference on atl. smoothed out my game.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I reupped 2 days ago..but my connection doesn't agree with me gaming again for some reason. I've had 6 techs at the house since Saturday, as soon as my Internet is functional and running smooth again, I'll once again be roaming the streets of Britannia..ya man I had to drop to dsl once I moved, lowerping is the only way I can ping under 120 now..dueling suffers big time, but atleast I can move around semi unhindered

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was at said harrower and we really had a rough night.... EVO rolled us on the second floor twice and outside as we were trying to regroup. Heard R had quite a few people on that night.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
R had a lot of guys on. I'm not crowing about the win, mind u. probably was the best place to have a choke set up of all the harry pops.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So you guys joined up with LNR..hehe..can't wait for my connection to come back

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
They are not LNR, PCP is Trees guild and they were with R. They split off apparently and went into PITS, your alliance. So just re-up your account and don't worry about the politics and just play.

Last edited:

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Tis hard to break the UO addiction. Nobody stays away for too long. Good fights last night at Yew.... Seemed to be super laggy tho.... I was running locked up for a few seconds and I was on foot with everyone dumping on me :(

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2 pixels 1 Claire...shoulda made a YouTube video!

I just don't have anything to keep myself busy when the wife hits the hay early..and I'm up like so hmm what to do, what to do..

Free shards are all boring now..no good test center type PvP ones anymore..

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
been some good fights of late. we didn't have a crew on last nite to give pits a go in despise. I got tired anyway...

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadist just feels left out..he had to at least make his presence felt on the boards. Since in the field it doesn't exist..miss you Michelle!!

I don't even play on chessy, and have a bigger impact out there..

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have had a much larger impact on this game, it's players, the economy, community building, group participation, and motivation than you ever will.

All the comments about long hair and Michelle show your immaturity Just because I made a few million bucks in my earlier years as a head-banging, mind-thrashing rock star doesn't mean I still sport the long hair. If you are going to use my real name on a web site, at least use the real one - not one dreamed up for your sex-deprived imagination. Michelle? Wow.. how original.. :loser: I at least expected another lame PhotoShop sent to my Inbox here like usual. Tired of getting your hand slapped by the Mods or something?

Remember - the road I travel in life goes two ways. If you are going to drive on it, beware of on-coming traffic.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your current impacts on Ultima Online..duely noted! Enhance beyond anyone other than your own perception, but noted regardless. Even though you with think that someone as "you" with such a deep veteran status, wouldn't suck as bad as he does...anywho

No I just post them here..tired of poor you reporting me for forum abuse lol..and if you think I've wasted any time on photoshop for you..you are silly Meeechele..it's all free iPhone apps!

..oh and btw stop denying the ponytail, it's ok I think it's rugged. It helps me with my coping on my sexual deprivation you speak of so much.

P.P.S: I still miss watching you run around like a moron throwing random walls, and just plain sucking.

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Your current impacts on Ultima Online..duely noted! Enhance beyond anyone other than your own perception, but noted regardless. Even though you with think that someone as "you" with such a deep veteran status, wouldn't suck as bad as he does...anywho

No I just post them here..tired of poor you reporting me for forum abuse lol..and if you think I've wasted any time on photoshop for you..you are silly Meeechele..it's all free iPhone apps!

..oh and btw stop denying the ponytail, it's ok I think it's rugged. It helps me with my coping on my sexual deprivation you speak of so much.

P.P.S: I still miss watching you run around like a moron throwing random walls, and just plain sucking.
Pay the cash, deal with DSL Lag, and start playing again.. otherwise do as the rest of the "I quit UO yet still think I own the world" fools do - stfu

Whats funny is I have never paged on you! Think what you want, Army Poodle, doesn't change the facts.

As for the random Wall Throwing - such a hypocrite hahaha.. I think for the 3 weeks you played after leaving P@N thats ALL YOU DID in Yew - throw incompetent walls non-stop ... IN A FIELD FIGHT where people can run around them HAHAHAHA.. moron.. :flame:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya I do remember myself and cotton running through yew 2v10 dropping walls behind ourselves till we would single one of you out and drop you..or make you run back to the pack..it was quite funny sadist

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Nice 'twist' of the truth..

You Running - yes.
You Throwing Walls - yes
Us with 10 people on? - no (we haven't had that many on in sooo long that memory fails me as to the last time we did)
You killing us by putting up a wall - never (laughable).
Perhaps running us into 3 stealth archers for dismounts and then a gank - yes.

Your ego driven mind has sculpted a universe of memories to make you happy. Now go get an Ice Cream as your reward - I am out of shiny stickers..

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I recall when we left, there was probably 20-25 occasions of just myself and cotton fighting at the gate against pits/pain quite often and racking up that insurance gold two fold..

As for 10v2 that for a specific event of us through through yew intermittently dropping walls one after another..probably one of the funniest times I've had in a vent..especially watching you face plant into 4-5 consecutive walls then when we turned around to drop on of you guys, seeing you running back to pack..see it however you'd like

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well the event was tough considering reds were in short supply and there seemed to be many off shard blue throwers about. EM Dross was a really cool dude after the event though as we spoke to him for quite a while.

good to see your back just the same. guess rejoining pain is out of the question considering the above.... lmao.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha..!! Ya ton of xshard throwers..I must have made like 500k last night in insurance though..I had no idea we were supposed to kill the pack horse :/ instead I just kept killing the blues..

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I've been on for a few ATL fights (idocs mostly) and been pretty fun. Its just not as good as DF:UW right now. The boat battles in this game are amazing. And when you have a player with great talent in the water (like myself and Zaknefian Mizri) we win. Riches and fame! Now only if I could get Demon Slayer to stop crafting and pvp :-/

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Steve and I were speaking with Em Drosselmeyer(sp?) and he said that we actually at one point the reds won the event. All the blues were dead and the merchant had surrendered. A red needed to just go click on him to interact with him. LOL,who knew but then they had all rezzed up and came back.

Last edited:

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That event was awesome!! I had a tons of fun even tho it was a massive clusterf**k half the time lol. Gotta encourage them to do more like that!

Last edited:

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they will. the EM said send him ur suggestions. he recalled us all over the map the other nite looking for suitable places to hold the next one.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You should try and link up with [CC]..it'll help even more in those 20v8-10 ass kickens.. In all fairness we do know the other 80% of R "blows" something fierce!

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
feel your P@IN. we raided you guys 3 v 4 the sunday on chessy and when it was all over it was 3 v 11.

R is relatively new together. people of all playstyles and abilities. I don't see the need to point out about "blowing".

we played with most of the supposed "elite pvp'rs" and many of them are first class tools.... I wont name guys but you can figure it out as its all the usual suspects, a few of which you choose to run with.

welcome back anyways.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
feel your P@IN. we raided you guys 3 v 4 the sunday on chessy and when it was all over it was 3 v 11.

R is relatively new together. people of all playstyles and abilities. I don't see the need to point out about "blowing".

we played with most of the supposed "elite pvp'rs" and many of them are first class tools.... I wont name guys but you can figure it out as its all the usual suspects, a few of which you choose to run with.

welcome back anyways.
Agreed! I'm not going to dispute that!

Prana

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tao said it his way. Now I'll say it mine.

Great job yesterday at Khaldun, love killing you all repeatedly while you have the player advantage. Super shout out to Pug and Icarley who's stupendous teamwork kept one P@IN player from being able to Rez while Icarley lost 6 of the 9 scrolls P@IN got off the 2 man raid of your late dap.

Keep up the good work