• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Btw good job dying like a tool on bridge/island like 10 times while the rest of EVO stood around like morons!

..be honest, how bad was varrius crying in vent..

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Umm, we are not EVO.. we kill EVO.. and repeatedly killed them last night..

And by the way - these comments are about Atl, should they not go on those boards?

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
YOU'RE NOT EVO..personally you! Because you suck! And..my comment was not directed at you..:clown:

It was directed at Game! Who "IS" in EVO or at least sure acts like it :)

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im guilty of the atl comments as well. theres no atl pvp thread unfortunately.

we did rule the gate on atl though. was nikky, witch, tao, slimmer and myself. we pounded EVO till they didn't come back and had all the random blues taking to becoming house hiders.

on chessy we really took it to your crew until you got on late. were seriously outnumbered on the last go round but still nikky did his thing and wound up with 9 of the 12 scrolls in his bag. no 120's and we would think carley smart enough to have skidaddled if he had a good 120 but we might be assuming too much intel there.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
carley in vent:

nikkys the target.... nikkys the target.... DID I SAY NIKKYS THE TARGET...
Hahaha!! I swear I've heard that before!! Interestingly enough he was talkin to your guildies brother irl lol..which ill never understand..I blame that on gareth, for being a nice guy.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heard he threw him out of vent last nite cause he didn't know where kaldhun was....

u cant make this stuff up.

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
That's hardly a secret Steve, I played with LD on ATL before the whole R thing happened, even though R hasn't had any presence on Chess as of yet. I did drop Bhuddakan outta LD so I had a red at least to fight on ATL. If nothing is going on, Dreco will ask me to jump into their vent to talk, duel, bounce templates off each other etc. I never abuse that privilege and wouldn't think of it. The PVP community is very small and dwindling every day gents... so keep in mind that the guys you fight against are fighting with you to keep PVP alive.

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Learn to write/type, kid.
And..my comment was directed at you..:clown: It was directed at Game!
Was it directed at ME? Or was it directed at Game? Or was it directed at, well, :clown:?

Your sentences make as much sense as the effect your presence in UO has on people... NOT AT ALL! (and yes, 'sense' and 'sentence' are two entirely different words - I know the close pronunciations in the same statement tripped you up for a minute).

Man, I am so glad you paid $cash$ for the TappaTalk App on your phone so you can be notified immediately when someone has once again pointed out how dumb you are. That is the best $5 I could ever have you spend your money on for my enjoyment.

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The PVP community is very small and dwindling every day gents... so keep in mind that the guys you fight against are fighting with you to keep PVP alive.
Absolutely, Tao, very good observation. Hopefully the others will see deeper into this and not be ******'s like they usually are.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did have a post loaded..but ehhh I'd prefer not to get banned again today!

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's hardly a secret Steve, I played with LD on ATL before the whole R thing happened, even though R hasn't had any presence on Chess as of yet. I did drop Bhuddakan outta LD so I had a red at least to fight on ATL. If nothing is going on, Dreco will ask me to jump into their vent to talk, duel, bounce templates off each other etc. I never abuse that privilege and wouldn't think of it. The PVP community is very small and dwindling every day gents... so keep in mind that the guys you fight against are fighting with you to keep PVP alive.
I'm 99.9% sure he wasn't referring to you! But who knows..

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
N I K K Y ' S T H E TAAARGGGGETTTTTTTTTTTTT.
We never target Nicky first, there's no need Steve! Once we kill 2 or 3 of you guys. He's already in llama form at the front of DSP..usually Amber Rayne is first target! Gotta kill the winder!

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Army why do you suck so bad in uo, irl, in space, at golf and while treasure hunting unde the deep blue sea?

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ah
dlo88's the man.

yeah I know im first target.... bastards. I like being aggressive on that guy. necros are suppose to be on the front end of grinders.

tao doesn't have to be a spy. you guys just hike your skirts up for him. never have I seen more man love than what cotton gives tao... u too army.

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
respect , man love , bromance ...whateva.
Sometimes not being an ******* is ok too, some people haven't figured that out yet.
Then again the world needs ditch diggers too.

Last edited:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's why I don't go there..it's a non-stop golden shower--pissing contest! I'd rather post on the trammy boards..and not discuss dupes/hacks..

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya hot boards used to be pretty good, but now its just the same couple guys posting the same crap about beating the same guy for gold and nobody paid up and his mom wouldn't make him a grilled cheese sandwich so he refused to mow the lawn and ya.

I wish Ed Mcmanus still had the champs forums going.... would love to have a look at all the old pics of fights and stuff..

*reminisces* :(

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Umm, we are not EVO.. we kill EVO.. and repeatedly killed them last night..

And by the way - these comments are about Atl, should they not go on those boards?

Let the moderators do their job :p If us chessy pvpers fight other chessy pvpers on ATL, seems like Chessy pvp thread is just fine!

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ya hot boards used to be pretty good, but now its just the same couple guys posting the same crap about beating the same guy for gold and nobody paid up and his mom wouldn't make him a grilled cheese sandwich so he refused to mow the lawn and ya.

I wish Ed Mcmanus still had the champs forums going.... would love to have a look at all the old pics of fights and stuff..

*reminisces* :(

Seems like every site I fill up with thousands of pictures goes away. Good thing I don't do that on stratics!

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hurray cottons here.

still cheating at eerrr playing darkfall?

j/k.

Is Andrew luck gonna throw his hat in the 2016 pres election? bet he'd be gov of Indiana by a landslide if he ran...

Krush

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
nikkys the target.... nikkys the target.... DID I SAY NIKKYS THE TARGET...
I admit this does actually happen...lol

Hey Steve people like Tao because he gives back suits that drop, doesn't talk smack unless something really egregious happened - more often he'll say good fight whether it was a win or loss - and I haven't seen him rez kill or jump a duel yet.

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So how about those fights last night? R had us on the run till we finally got organized and well.... We know how the rest of the night went! :). Fun fights guy keep it up!! Hopefully can get some action on chessy one of these days lol

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I have all these shinies on Chessy and never use them :(
And now for some entertainment

Ultima Online - Old School Guild Wars - 2002-5

Temple of the Dread 7: Ab Irato ( My favorite because of the set design ;) )

Last edited:

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I wish I could have participated in more Guild Wars but alas, at that time (2001-2005), I was performing on stage with Fog Hat, RATT, Alanis Morrisett, Mad Hatter and The Odds of Even, rocking the drums for upwards to 80,000 people at each show! I could only log in part-time while between gigs and missed the late night stuff due to after-show parties.

Last edited:

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I wish I could have participated in more Guild Wars but alas, at that time (2001-2005), I was performing on stage with Fog Hat, RATT, Alanis Morrisett, Mad Hatter and The Odds of Even, rocking the drums for upwards to 80,000 people at each show! I could only log in part-time while between gigs and missed the late night stuff due to after-show parties.
ummm...... good job

Aimee_Pearl_driz

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey who is all on chessy still? So sad to see no one around & chessy is dead it seems @ all hours. :mad:

*& Tao is a good guy, he gave one of my suits back that I dropped along time ago.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Where u been bro? Double-U Tee EFFF!

i'm here.... haven't been playing. life's all up in the way and motivation to give uo attention is low at best. sad to report the milkbone canceled his account.... don't think he's gonna come back neither. if anyone picked up his soulstones though, please let me know and i'll pick them up in case he does come back. i missed his house falling... apparently i'm not that great of a friend.... :dunce:

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry to hear about milk. a good guy. hopefully it gets cold out and he comes back.

heard a rumor the pits crew is picking up and moving to gl? say it aint so.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry to hear about milk. a good guy. hopefully it gets cold out and he comes back.

heard a rumor the pits crew is picking up and moving to gl? say it aint so.
No one is "moving" anywhere..it wasn't even PITS that was involved..it was 4 of us looking to move toons for more fights on a different shard..which is interesting you brought that up..thanks Stevie :D

It's like many other "rumors" to mistaken ICQs I've heard of recently..things always seem to get a bit fabricated down the line somewhere..

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i'm here.... haven't been playing. life's all up in the way and motivation to give uo attention is low at best. sad to report the milkbone canceled his account.... don't think he's gonna come back neither. if anyone picked up his soulstones though, please let me know and i'll pick them up in case he does come back. i missed his house falling... apparently i'm not that great of a friend.... :dunce:
Well hop in vent every so often noob cakes!! I kno the time difference sucks now,but still

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
so.... if i have mediocre armor from the beginning of the year.... is it still so-so? or is it way out of date and i'm going to lose even to the 3 people in the game that i'm better than?

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Still pretty good..... only thing that has really changed is the refinements which I haven't really played with much. Doesn't look like alot of people use them either.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
fights on chessy, hurray. good stuff last nite. wish u guys wouldn't kill the coon so fast. was always cottons argument to us but still a good time just the same. walls walls walls, looked like the great wall of china on despise bridge at times last nite ;)

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Killed coon fast because we had another raid to goto on ATL.

Lets keep up the good fights guys!