• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
fights on chessy, hurray. good stuff last nite. wish u guys wouldn't kill the coon so fast. was always cottons argument to us but still a good time just the same. walls walls walls, looked like the great wall of china on despise bridge at times last nite ;)
Yeah was fun..are you referring the the harrower night?

And if you ICQ me ill tell you why no one stays on Chessy very long..

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
No one is "moving" anywhere..it wasn't even PITS that was involved..it was 4 of us looking to move toons for more fights on a different shard..which is interesting you brought that up..thanks Stevie :D

It's like many other "rumors" to mistaken ICQs I've heard of recently..things always seem to get a bit fabricated down the line somewhere..
Chesapeake blows...even I've started packing up muh ****

Krush

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Yeah some interesting stuff lately...yesterday I saw a couple of GS members back on. Draclover and some guy in SL faction named Pumpkinhead were even down in Despise, which hasn't happened in a long time.

Also saw a few random blues come out of Yew gate and start attacking reds. Almost reminded me of Atl shard. It would be nice to see (and fight) some new faces, that's for sure.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Sad to hear Slick Rick looted my Yew House. Question is did P@!N ask him to do so, or did he act on his own? Not that I really care -- I don't play much at all. Just shady all I'm saying.

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
No Cotton it was not me that would allow that and if I was on last night it would not have occurred.
Everything will be returned today.

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Cotton, none of the Council in P@!N would ever direct anyone to loot someone's house.
If such is the case then it will be handled properly. All you had to do was make one of us aware of what happened - which you did here - but you are way off base with 'questioning' that kind of thing.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think he questioned if the "council" directed him to..more of if P@!N did, which is a general statement. Explicit, Crazy J, and Helmet wearer all looted it. I just wish I coulda been in vent to hear him stammer out the sentences. Uh drr guys I still got access! Let's loot it, then go get some deco, so they don't raid me.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry to hear about that cotton. cant tell you how many times I've seen that happen. guild kicks a guy out and said guy takes helps himself to the pot house as a sort of severance pay.

still darkfall and school I suppose? where navi been? tell him I said hello. the little sand guy too.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry to hear about that cotton. cant tell you how many times I've seen that happen. guild kicks a guy out and said guy takes helps himself to the pot house as a sort of severance pay.

still darkfall and school I suppose? where navi been? tell him I said hello. the little sand guy too.
Navi deactivated due to boredom and RL stuff..sure he will get the itch again..

Nobody seen the sand guy in awhile :( think maybe he finally got pinched for mixing bleach and other households in the basement :/

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
First off Sadist, I didn't mean to imply that the 'council' had anything to do with it. More of ****** bags like Brian, Nicky, etc. Kinda surprised to hear Crazy J was involved... You'd think making him over a billion gold and placing him a castle in the compound would get more respect then that -- guess not.

I still play on ATL occasionally when I'm not busy and there are fights taking place. Darkfall is a blast guys. Wish you'd all come play it tbh. Its a little grind to get to pvp ready, but once there its a ****ing blast.

Krush

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Just wondering what Pain's endgame plan is when it comes to all this paging of GMs on everybody. Are you just looking to get as many people banned as possible so you can do spawns in peace? Do you just want to have Pain only on Ches so you can just duel each other all day and never see another player?

Just asking.

Prana

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
H
First off Sadist, I didn't mean to imply that the 'council' had anything to do with it. More of ****** bags like Brian, Nicky, etc. Kinda surprised to hear Crazy J was involved... You'd think making him over a billion gold and placing him a castle in the compound would get more respect then that -- guess not.

I still play on ATL occasionally when I'm not busy and there are fights taking place. Darkfall is a blast guys. Wish you'd all come play it tbh. Its a little grind to get to pvp ready, but once there its a ******* blast.
Hilarious. Cry more and blame people not involved for your bad play!!! It makes me smile

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It honestly doesn't even matter..I think if everyone just stops pancakes in total on both sides then the paging would stop..but no we have certain people on both sides who get off on luring one party to saying something stupid to force a GM to take action..as for people getting banned for the use of third party programs/utilities or whatever it is..it's just a matter of the one person paging on the other because they are mad they can't beat the other..in my eyes I could give two long hot steamy poos what anyone on chessy does for that matter, I will no longer participate in the awesome "yew gate PvP" at best of 5 or 10 players there is plenty of PvP on Atlantic to last all night..I'm not looking to get my main account banned due to the little kids paging because they suck at anything else..I'd call you out, but we all know that's against Stratics TOS, and I think I've violated that enough in the past. But sadist,Tao,Stevie and the rest of the council know who those specific 3 perps are on that topic..as well as we know who it is on our side...you know where we are..enjoy the free "pixels" on chessy!

Prana

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wondering what Pain's endgame plan is when it comes to all this paging of GMs on everybody. Are you just looking to get as many people banned as possible so you can do spawns in peace? Do you just want to have Pain only on Ches so you can just duel each other all day and never see another player?

Just asking.
I spawn whenever I want now. You couldn't do anything about it from guards anyway:)

Prana

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey when I start insta boxing like dreck I and picking up bolas thrown at me before I die 10 secs later feel free to page. Till then Ill just point out in chat who's looking suspicious

Krush

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Explicit/Nicky logic: "I hate to fight around guards."

*Puts three houses right next to Yew gate guard zone*

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what was army running? why does army feel he needs to run these things? Why r u a fanboy making baseless accusations.

Krush

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
So is that the official position of the Pain council? That paging GMs on folks every time you lose a fight is acceptable to you, and that it will continue?

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Simple solution to all the Paging...
Don't cheat and you won't get in trouble! Wow, what a thought!!!
How many people have been SUSPENDED from LD/PITs/PK recently? A half-dozen or so this year.
How many from P@!N? Zero!
Both sides have had people page on the other side but look who keeps getting in trouble. Everyone knows what that means...

I have been playing since Beta. I have been paged on hundreds of times. I have gotten in trouble ZERO of those times. Why? Cuz I don't cheat. For those of you who no longer play on Chessy because you are getting SUSPENDED, stop cheating and you won't get suspended!

As for getting banned - first off you idiots, BANNED means no longer able to log in or access your account permanently. SUSPENDED means not being able to access your account or log in for the duration of the SUSPENSION. Army complaining last night he got BANNED for 24 hours for cheating just shows how dumb he is on both subjects - for using the word BANNED and for getting caught CHEATING. People page GMs for whatever reason they want. It does not always stem from a lost fight, just ask Ender. He was recently SUSPENDED for nothing to do with a fight - just a poor choice a words when pissed off one night. P@!N had nothing to do with it - could it be possible that one of the people watching Chat got offended? YES!! So the accusations that P@!N pages because of a lost fight is BS, especially since we won all that night.

P@!N members in general want the fight and understand that when people get SUSPENDED, or even worse, BANNED, we have fewer people to fight - therefore as a general rule we don't do so. However, you should not blame a group of people as a whole for the actions of a single player, especially when that action is done secretly and without the knowledge of anyone else.

I understand this is a game but most of the Players have children as old as UO and should act like adults.

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran

Just asking.
We have been doing a TON of dueling lately. Usually occurs after whooping your crew into Log-Off Land because you have no tenacity or perseverance. Oh yea, also occurs a lot because you guys aren't logging in to Chessy for fear of getting caught cheating.

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lately some people in the alliance are just as much to blame as people in PAIN. Who cares if someone says a bad word or is picking up bolas on the run. The GMs cant detect anything that your running unless your doing something that isnt normally possible with UO and/or UO assist. I know there is at least a few people in PAIN that run a certain 3rd party program that is like UO assist. Its ok most people should now since UOA sucks so bad.

Anyway love you all. MUAH!:)

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
in all honesty I will get with Tao and we will put a notice on message of the day in vent about ceasing on pages. also toning down the board talk to something that is a bit more civil. will speak out about it to the members in vent as well. getting 48 hours is no bueno and possibly losing all the pixel crap that goes along with it is time wasted as well.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadist wonders where the accusations of him being a complete tool derive from..GREAT observation bro!! Suspended, banned, limited access! Call it whatever you'd like, since that seemed to be the major intention of your lengthy chock full of **** post! I apologize ahead of time for misleading the masses, really I am!!! When I was ICQed by literally 10-15 people from both sides.."Dude heard you got a 24hr ban." Granted most of them were worded quite differently..but alas leave it to sadist and his trolling ******-baggery ways to find a way to come here and pump up the bird chest! Glad you feel that way! Congrats! As for the rest of his long winded post dripping of stale ****..I'll leave that to a few short words maybe even I can stammer out...We used to be in P@!N!! You're fooling no one bro. LOL!

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Simple solution to all the Paging...
Don't cheat and you won't get in trouble! Wow, what a thought!!!
How many people have been SUSPENDED from LD/PITs/PK recently? A half-dozen or so this year.
How many from P@!N? Zero!
Well if this is the new Chessy PvP then I shall join in as well. Now that I'm back we will see how many P@!N get suspended for cheating (thats directed at those who use to sit in my vent and blab about the awesome new elite "thing" they are using)

Krush

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Honestly you want to sling accusations of cheating fine but really it's about the harassment. I've been pulled into jail a few times recently, they ask me am I using such and such, I say "no" and then after a few minutes they put me back in game because they can't find s**t. However it's the interruption and sitting in jail a few minutes that is annoying.

Steve, appreciate the effort to ask your folks to tone stuff down, and in case it's random people in chat being offended, I guess folks just need to watch their racial/gay insinuations in gen chat LOL....

Explicit

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I got a quick idea.. If you don't want to be banned don't use said illegal programs. If you don't want to be paged on, dont page on people.. If you dont want to be **** talked, dont **** talk people. Its a very simple philosophy.. Treat people as you wish to be treated.. You know that golden rule that most of you failed to remember after your 4th time in 1st grade? I didn't start playing this game HATING iCarley.. To be honest I enjoyed playing with him, and my leaving PITS for PAIN was nothing more than a playstyle choice. I payed RICK and CARLEY back before leaving, and TRIED to leave on good terms. If it WASN'T for CARLEY constantly threatening to beat me up in real life every time his pixel char crumbles to the floor, then I dont think that I would hold any grudges towards him and I think alot of these problems would be VOID. Army doesn't even know me yet he **** talks pretends to be the coolest guy on UO and WALLS us for HOURS after a death preventing us from ressing as some sort of EPEEN flex infront of this window licker crew. Now with that being said.. Why is he surprised that anyone has paged on him for his illegal programs when he is going around acting like an ASSHAT. It all boils down to the way you treat people and the way you act. We have recently returned A LOT of things that have been dropped during the battle, Yet army made it VERY clear that he would NEVER return a single item to us if we dropped it.. He even went as far as to say he would chop it up and throw it on the ground. It just baffles me that your answer to being banned is to just CLOSE UP SHOP all together on CHESSY.. I mean the logical explanation here would be to learn to play wtihout using your illegal programs.. Instead you just want to go somwhere where people dont know you're using these programs and continue playing bad gameplay there. Moral of this cluster**** would be if you dont want to be paged on.. dont page on people.. If you dont want to be **** talked.. dont **** talk people.. and if you're SOO bad that you need scripted programs to play this game then just know that eventually you will be caught and banned and that sir is no one's fault but your own.. GOOD DAY!

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm you have things mixed up I believe..helmet straps too tight lil guy? I have not ever walled anyone after death..wrong guy stupid! Lol! Secondly I didn't say I wouldn't return an item if pain dropped something. I said I would cut up and drop it if YOU dropped it..as for me cheating, think what u want I reallllllllly don't care lol. You were an unknown before and being a complete ****** in game is the only reason anyone knows your name now..no worries, eventually you'll be right in line with Arthur and you'll be playing alias names to get anyone to play with you! :clown:

Explicit

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I appologize for getting my dbags mixed up. I meant to type Asmudson not Army.. But it is what it is. With that being said, I have never denied anything I have done. Have I paged on iCarley? Yes.. Numerous times.. Have I ever paged on anyone else? Nope. The ONLY reason I paged on iCarley is because he paged on me first and i figured whats good for the goose is good for the gander.. True?! As for you not liking me.. I dont really give a ****. You can BARELY beat me 1v1 and i've been playing for 2 months.. How long have you been playing? You act like some big interwebz tuff guy, but unless you get a lucky DP proc I never really see you beat anyone 1v1. I don't really care if you think im a NOBODY in an online internet game. I really feel you guys are so involved in this game that you forget its a game. I also find it funny that you type LOL after every sentence you write, like honestly we understand that you feel what you have to say is funny. So keep being mad and assuming I paged on you, but I didn't. As much as id love to take credit for getting you banned, i cannot. However, i have no sympathy for asshats like you and find it funny that you are using this as an excuse to flee chessy. Adios.. Sionara.. See ya later. GOODBYE

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
in all honesty I will get with Tao and we will put a notice on message of the day in vent about ceasing on pages. also toning down the board talk to something that is a bit more civil. will speak out about it to the members in vent as well. getting 48 hours is no bueno and possibly losing all the pixel crap that goes along with it is time wasted as well.
Thanks Steve, mucho appreciated. I will try to discourage our guys from paging as well.

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
PVP has turned into Puss vs Puss on this shard.
Stop paging our guys will stop paging. Period.
We all know who is involved, we certainly don't need to go through that nonsense again.
I actually got pulled into jail a couple days ago. I don't run anything but uoassist. I always considered myself a standup guy. I think it was one of the cross sharders. Nothing happened and I was there less then a minute.
In addition to that I paged a GM to try and discuss this issue with them because it does ultimately effect the Chessy population....but to no avail, no one showed up.
Maybe I should have paged on myself for using hacks and I'm sure they would have come running.
Ill keep everyone informed.
Regards.

Last edited:

Explicit

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Banned/Suspended.. Either way you all are saying that you KNOW who paged on you and assume it was me.. Im just telling you I haven't paged on anyone but Carley.

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Whoever paged on Tao is a idiot. I don't care if it was someone in our alliance or not. Your the most honorable player on this shard fo sho!

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thank you and my point being is I believe it was some of the new faces that I have been seeing lately.
But on the flip side I am never worried if I get paged on because they can do whatever scan they need to, I don't use third party programs.
But in the end I can tell you I don't spawn and 99% of PAIN doesn't want to spawn.
Lets get this corrected or that's all we will be doing on Chessy.

Thanks guys.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like I just told Steve, pop a Harry after 8-9pm and you'll see us..minus that all I can really say is enjoy the yew gate chum.. :/

I know that does suck for honest players like yourself, and Steve. One if the "few" honest players left I know for a fact doesn't use any kind of anything..