• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

hobbit35

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not for nothing tao..but none of those guys could beat any of the 4 1v1 so not quite sure why they accepted that duel to begin with..maybe because lynk and nicky were unaware till the last second there was no potions and medic would be useless..idk

Are you serious? Lynk set-up both duels, matter of fact I saw him say three times, join the duel!

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Sadist, how am I pancakes? I quoted Tao, explaining what was used - templates and potions, since he wasn't there. I wasn't pancakes about anything. the only thing that could even be considered pancakes was the Ohh its best out of three ordeal. Which, as I said, made no difference.

Tao - none of the **** talk came from any of us dueling, I ICQ'd Sadist and Kylen and said good fight via ICQ. Wasn't going to add to the chat war fare.

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Not from any of you guys dueling, read carefully what I said. Then look at your pics and read the chat.

UOMaddog

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You guys wanted A DUEL, the arrangement was for ONE 4v4. After getting wiped the first one, its all of a sudden best out of 3

That is why when you are serious about betting on duels, you get a broker. Also Orion refused to do the best out of 3. (which as I mentioned above you can bring up after losing the first duel... so I enact my right to do so)

OK so you can either say "it was a 1v1, pay up" or "rules can change after" you can't have it both ways. Since you apparently want it to be what the arrangement was, then pay up? Otherwise, shut up!

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
OK so you can either say "it was a 1v1, pay up" or "rules can change after" you can't have it both ways. Since you apparently want it to be what the arrangement was, then pay up? Otherwise, shut up!
I never made the bet, so your barking at the wrong tree, regardless.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I already stated before and after the duel..we could go for as much gold as wanted best if 3 with a broker..again.."BEFORE" and "AFTER" so it doesn't matter regardless..he got a little wet when he won and wanted all the duel money proposed to him from years after..if its no problem and such an easy feat..I'll get the broker, till then all the wah wah guild..or pain or whatever needs to stfu :) k thnx!

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Sadist, how am I pancakes? I quoted Tao, explaining what was used - templates and potions, since he wasn't there. I wasn't pancakes about anything. the only thing that could even be considered pancakes was the Ohh its best out of three ordeal. Which, as I said, made no difference.

Tao - none of the **** talk came from any of us dueling, I ICQ'd Sadist and Kylen and said good fight via ICQ. Wasn't going to add to the chat war fare.
You never Q'd me and that is fine - just don't say you did.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And who is facebook stalking me? :p
I don't facebook, but someone in my guild does.

the guy tells me this and i'm like why would someone want to use someones identity. he goes to get free stuff of course.

I never think in those terms.

the only good thing for u is that medical bills don't wreck a credit rating if their not paid.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It seems to be hard to tear away that bandaid..how long does it take for a house to decay?

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Not to worry Army, you have 2 months and 25 days before decay - plenty of time for you to pretend you quit, resurrect yourself as a self-proclaimed UO God, and then 'reclaim your throne' before it drops.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I fixed the typo you had in your original post for ya

.....plenty of time for you to pretend you quit, resurrect yourself as a UO God, and then reclaim your throne before I get there to drop down and kneel before you.

Last edited:

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Capture the Flag Event tonight at 8pm. Try and encourage friends from other shards to participate if they have characters here!!

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Gareth, it seems I need two bats now..
And no, I don't want you to offer yours..

Last edited:

_ARMY_

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Not to worry Army, you have 2 months and 25 days before decay - plenty of time for you to pretend you quit, resurrect yourself as a self-proclaimed UO God, and then 'reclaim your throne' before it drops.
You're such a cutie !! You :heart: me so much you can't even hide it anymore

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You're such a cutie !! You :heart: me so much you can't even hide it anymore
HAHAHA - your post that gareth edited got you BANNED lol..

What the heck did you say to get you banned - i'm dying to know now since it was about me!

Last edited:

_ARMY_

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
HAHAHA - your post that gareth edited got you BANNED lol..

What the heck did you say to get you banned - i'm dying to know now since it was about me!
That was the original post..I was banned for something else..which is actually quite funny. Because it was so trivial, that it was amusing I was banned for it.. :heart:'s to all my MODS that :heart: me back!

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
here's a nice broadside aimed at pain.

your douch-baggery this evening at the pvp event was pitiful, lame, and outright disrespectful. i have no idea why participants needed to be inside a building to the event... but, you know what, I don't have a blue to play with to avoid your lame games. it's an event, at least let it begin... you gank me then, i don't care, but geez, a little respect already. sorry that I was the only guy there not in pain who was red, sorry, but you know, the 20 blues weren't attacking you guys. they all let you guys play. why would you decide that I couldn't. that's just mean. I never did poo to any of you. i even disarmed myself to avoid shooting at you guys (nicky flagged my first) and then you guys AI ganked me when I tried to sit in the building with everyone else. really? wow. pat yourselves on the back, you did real good, real good.

that was the only EM event I have ever been to. only one. I even put the thing on my calendar so that I would take time out of my day (5 PM for me) because I want to support PvP in this game and on chessy. all you douches who attacked me are killing this game. lay off for a sec and wait till the event starts already. it's not that hard. and it's not like i'm an ubber pvper or anything that is a game changer or anything like that. so really, your actions are miserable.

also, to all the blues... you couldn't see what was going on? really???? a little support would have been nice, but whatever. good job pain, i really appreciate the exclusion. all i wanted to do was see how the event was going to play out. i couldn't even find any cure pots before hand, enjoy the extra petals I was carrying.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
****** baggery unfortunately occurs. like when pug loots a despicable quiver and doesn't give it back. like when pits/pk with serious numbers runs us all the way upto the chaos shrine for rez kills instead of giving us a chance to rez back up and have another push. like your guildmate icarley posting a pic of one of my guildmates 3 year old daughter on this forum. like having one of your guildmates say in gen chat that he would delete all my chars if he ever got his hands on my account info....

boo fricken hoo.

sorry P@IN ruined your em event. sorry your blue guildmates couldn't come to your defense.

at least it wasn't darkfall or you would have lost everything instead of your petals.

_ARMY_

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Wait they said they would delete "your" toons or someone else's? Cause I know I'd delete certain people's :)..but not yours ..it's all that love you speak of..

Krush

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I guess there's no mystery why Gareth and the EMs don't care to have events in Felucca. Next time anyone complains that PVP gets no love from the devs, remember it was Nicky D who ruined it for you.

_ARMY_

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
And no one fought back why? I find that curious..fel events should have DBags like Nicky interrupting..so you kill him

Krush

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Oh we did kill him...and Shadowfang, and Ophelia, possibly others...but with everybody running around fighting, the EMs could not get started.

And of course people can just keep coming back attacking over and over so killing him solved nothing. I'm told he came back later on a blue so he could attack one person at a time and not get smashed - however I had gotten bored and left by that point.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wasn't there either. I just heard P@IN won the event and got some kind of golden Viking sword shiny.

I don't know all that occurred but sounds like the em had no control.

why is gareth involved in the event as anything other than another player. he does run with you guys doesn't he?

seems skewed. sorta like the valentine bear event when gareth got tipped off, the event started without warning at midnite and by day break he had found 15 of the 19 bear tickets given out.

this game is so bent its amazing people still play.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And no one fought back why? I find that curious..fel events should have DBags like Nicky interrupting..so you kill him
according to your guildie your guys all showed up on blues. guess u people didn't want to take counts.

so u people showed up at a fel pvp event on blues...

sorta speaks for itself don't it?

Krush

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Depends on if you want to just ruin the event, or actually try to participate. I notice Tao showed up and waited for the event to start, without attacking the reds prematurely. Some people have a bit of self-control and others don't I guess... *shrug*

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I had fun once we started, the EMs put me in with the reds so I had no choice but to attack blues.
Took 14 counts that EM event, wish they could of given me a hand with getting rid of them as I started blue:(.
But oh well it was fun:)

Prana

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
here's a nice broadside aimed at pain.

your douch-baggery this evening at the pvp event was pitiful, lame, and outright disrespectful. i have no idea why participants needed to be inside a building to the event... but, you know what, I don't have a blue to play with to avoid your lame games. it's an event, at least let it begin... you gank me then, i don't care, but geez, a little respect already. sorry that I was the only guy there not in pain who was red, sorry, but you know, the 20 blues weren't attacking you guys. they all let you guys play. why would you decide that I couldn't. that's just mean. I never did poo to any of you. i even disarmed myself to avoid shooting at you guys (nicky flagged my first) and then you guys AI ganked me when I tried to sit in the building with everyone else. really? wow. pat yourselves on the back, you did real good, real good.

that was the only EM event I have ever been to. only one. I even put the thing on my calendar so that I would take time out of my day (5 PM for me) because I want to support PvP in this game and on chessy. all you douches who attacked me are killing this game. lay off for a sec and wait till the event starts already. it's not that hard. and it's not like i'm an ubber pvper or anything that is a game changer or anything like that. so really, your actions are miserable.

also, to all the blues... you couldn't see what was going on? really???? a little support would have been nice, but whatever. good job pain, i really appreciate the exclusion. all i wanted to do was see how the event was going to play out. i couldn't even find any cure pots before hand, enjoy the extra petals I was carrying.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
seriously? You can flame me all you want for being on a red and attacking the other reds(only ones I could in guards) all you want. I think the event went as well as could be expected and the EM's got some incite on how a fel event has "special needs". Maybe try having more resources available, a guild that will back you and not sit idle while you die, and loosing that "I'm entitled trammy" attitude next time you come to fel.

Prana

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Depends on if you want to just ruin the event, or actually try to participate. I notice Tao showed up and waited for the event to start, without attacking the reds prematurely. Some people have a bit of self-control and others don't I guess... *shrug*
Another cry out loud post!!!!!!! I don't care if it hasn't started, over, or right in the thick of things. One thing I've learned in game is that waiting for others to attack you is usually a bad thing. Only thing that would make my smiles bigger reading these posts is if they came with pics :)

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
seriously? You can flame me all you want for being on a red and attacking the other reds(only ones I could in guards) all you want. I think the event went as well as could be expected and the EM's got some incite on how a fel event has "special needs". Maybe try having more resources available, a guild that will back you and not sit idle while you die, and loosing that "I'm entitled trammy" attitude next time you come to fel.

justify it as you will. the douchbaggery stands. the point of fact is that i was attempting to participate in the event and, purely because you had more people willing to fight in the staging area, you prevented me from being able to participate. it's a matter of respect. you have none. i'm not arguing that you weren't allowed to... my argument is that you're a ****** for doing what you did. tao is a sterling example of your guildie allowing others to attend and then cleaning their clocks during the fight. all the blues there could have prevented you from participating, but didn't.

i'm not an entitled trammy. far from it, but whatever. i was hoping that maybe in the seconds that the EM was trying to collect everyone to do whatever it was he was doing, that maybe you would have laid off the trigger until the event began. guess not. it just shows how crappy of a person you are in game. not that we all needed any more examples.

good post though. very insightful indeed

Prana

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
justify it as you will. the douchbaggery stands. the point of fact is that i was attempting to participate in the event and, purely because you had more people willing to fight in the staging area, you prevented me from being able to participate. it's a matter of respect. you have none. i'm not arguing that you weren't allowed to... my argument is that you're a ****** for doing what you did. tao is a sterling example of your guildie allowing others to attend and then cleaning their clocks during the fight. all the blues there could have prevented you from participating, but didn't.

i'm not an entitled trammy. far from it, but whatever. i was hoping that maybe in the seconds that the EM was trying to collect everyone to do whatever it was he was doing, that maybe you would have laid off the trigger until the event began. guess not. it just shows how crappy of a person you are in game. not that we all needed any more examples.

good post though. very insightful indeed
Yes I play to kill. Tao can do what he'd like and I'm free to do what I like. You continue to cry to me as if you are going to change my response...you aren't! Please post pics of you and your friends dying to me and make this thread more colorful, without ******.

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
On a separate note good fights last night. I just wanted to thank the PITS guys for returning my suit last night and all my gear.
Respect goes a long way and I truly appreciated it, and I always do the same.

_ARMY_

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Huh..weird! Shows how far not being a prick gets you..at least some people get it..glad you got your stuff back Mr.Tao!