• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Babble 3.0(now with Microsoft Tech Support)

S

sevan

Happy New Year! Wait a sec.. almost freezing temps in Florida now - wtf just happened?

G

its cold but its not omg cold.. hell just strolled out in shorts and no shirt,, felt nice actually...

D

derealcanuckeh

I just did that here........ 5 feet of snow and I got some interesting looks from the neighbours but he was refreshing hehe

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dereal you always get strange looks. It doesn't matter what you are wearing

Cooled down to the upper teens here the last couple of nights. Think someone said it is supposed to get up to the 60's this weekend. Keeps things interesting around here

Vepl

D

derealcanuckeh

snowed last night was snowing an hour ago and then started to rain .......its supposed to be +10 as a high for the next couple of days ....... could loose alot of snow thats for sure hehe

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are having 70ish degree weather. Have several Tornado warnings/watches on the other side of the state. It is just strange weather we are having here

Vepl

D

derealcanuckeh

we lost aout 2 feet of snow today it poured like crazy but thats alright still lots of snow on the hills for skiing so its all good hehe

D

derealcanuckeh

its raining but I was out until it started up again hehe

G

I bet he skis while its raining... while driving the car... ya know hydroplaning hehe.. ok Ill shut up and go back under my rock..

D

derealcanuckeh

not unless I've paid crazy prices to go skiing and then its raining....right now its early in the season and there will be better days so no rush hehe

G

no rush? At your age?? geesh.. one would think you'd be rushing to do everything you could before.......

The Curtain Falls..........

G

I will never understand why people strap pieces of wood to their feet and throw themselves down a mountain when there is a perfectly good bar to be sitting in getting drunk, looking at the snow... while being warm.

D

derealcanuckeh

thats for after I'm done throwing myself down a hill hehe

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Micro maybe you need to start your own "Bucket" list

Dereal is way to young to worry about such things

Vepl

G

well there is that song verse... only the good die young...... maybe

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you saying that since I have lived to be old that I was ...
?!?!?!?!

Vepl

T

Tink'r Toiz

<blockquote><hr>

well there is that song verse... only the good die young...... maybe

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess that tells you something about me then....

D

derealcanuckeh

ya I think everyone in here falls into that same catagory lol

at least its a happy boat

G

*scooches to the port side then to the starboard side then to the port side then to the starboard side of the boat*

D

derealcanuckeh

I'd throw ya over elf but you deserve to be here as much as anyone hehe

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually I think micro is just trying to decide who to sit next to

Vepl

G

<blockquote><hr>

Actually I think micro is just trying to decide who to sit next to

Vepl

[/ QUOTE ]

Pfft....

Rock the boat baby.. rock the boat...

*continues to humm the song as he strolls happily off into the shadows of the night*

D

derealcanuckeh

nah its the same old same old hehe buts at least its always good times

T

Tink'r Toiz

LOL ... well I imagine I have ... at the moment 2 of my main chars are on GL fighting with the TB faction there ... so, that means keep "watching" for a new arrival on LS....

T

Tink'r Toiz

Just because Vepl likes pictures.... here is what Tinks is up to on GL...

So, there Tinks was, new to GL faction thiefy looking for sigils. Talk about ironic, the sigils are in Minax base ... a place Tinks knows very well, so she takes a little stroll...

How rude is that ... not only are they not very welcoming, they actually tried to poison Tinks. Just for that she took one of the pretties and put it in Brit base. Back to Minax for another one and....

ooooops, this time there is company ... maybe if she just keeps her back to them they won't know she is there.... ok, you all know Tinks is a bit of a jokster and troublemaker, well of course she just can't keep quiet....

Now I thought it would be a nice welcoming present for the Minax player to give Tinks a Hiryu... he didn't seem to think so and even said "all kill" ... Dont you all think that was RUDE?
FYI, no, he did not kill Tinks ... she is planning her next lil walkabout...

D

derealcanuckeh

I wondered why you weren't around on LS at the moment ...you need to come back soon hehe

T

Tink'r Toiz

I will, I promise ... I do miss you guys but I am gaining skill (player skill) and finding this very interesting. Will be back even quicker if we can get some more people into factions

D

derealcanuckeh

Ya I dunno its pretty quiet right now I'm not even sure if anyone has vendors up atm hehe

D

derealcanuckeh

wow so I go away it this falls off the front page hehe

Just so ya know I got a new job today so while I've been gone I've been busy hehe ( I can't ski all the time I guess ) so ya good times and now I'm gonna start my new carreer in the Game Industry I'm stoked ( sorry can't say anything else atm )

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

wow so I go away it this falls off the front page hehe

[/ QUOTE ]

so no more going away..mmmk?
and congrats on your new hush hush job *grins*

D

derealcanuckeh

ya I was thinking that I can't go away but I Think that the next couple of weeks might be busy hehe

T

Tink'r Toiz

Congrats on the job ... if it is anything (time demanding wise) like my new one, you definitely will be busy
... but you will have so much fun you won't hardly notice... did I mention I love my new job... *sigh* ...

Back to GL ... Tinks is carrying the Brit sigil waiting for the refresh ... and I haven't abandoned LS... someone old but new has just this day arrived here...

D

derealcanuckeh

I think that once its gets all settled it will be pretty steady but the next few weeks might be a little rough on the time to do other things table hehe

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

It just isn't the same.

*sigh*

[/ QUOTE ]

I know. But he'd want this.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*hugs all around*

My dog ran away. 13yrs old and I guess decided to sow some wild oats and get garbage gut. Maybe he knows something I don't and has a bucket list too. He's never left me before *sighs* He used to lay beside me on the bathroom floor when I would be sick, both of us on our doggy beds purchased by my husband.
Come home Maxx.

L

Luna du Selene

So cool of your husband to buy bathroom beds for the both of you, Airmid...
hope Maxx comes home soon to warm up his Maxx-i-pad

Reinzeld

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a cat for years and years that disappeared some time ago. He was awfully old, and hugely fat and very lazy. I can't imagine him leaving for any reason other than he knew that his time was up.

Perhaps your dog will show back up again, though--especially if you live in a rural area.

T

Tink'r Toiz

*peeks in*

I hope Maxx comes home soon, I know how much of a worry it is when a loved one is missing ... yes, my animals are family! ... or my family are animals ... something like that...

*waves at LC* ... very good to see you .... and even better to be playing along side you instead of against you. Yes, Lake Superior, Tinks, well Tink's player in the form of Nwalme Goth is now a CoM and thrilled to finally be playing with my good friends instead of against them

Guess I should start getting some screen shots going .. until yesterday, they would have all been monotone ... Nwalme was having a bad start to her faction life ...