• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Babble 3.0(now with Microsoft Tech Support)

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We do?!?!?!?!

And here I thought all his other keys had gotten broke

Vepl

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you always have to tell everything on me dereal
?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Vepl

S

sevan

Happy Holidays... hope you all have a reason to be happy. I know that UO can drive you to drink...

D

derealcanuckeh

hehe well I've got 3 feet of snow to remove from my driveway today and its still snowing and we are supposed to get another foot .......I'm bummed about that because if it was Wednesday I could just go skiiing instead o well back to the shoveling trying to not have a heart attack and all lol

S

sevan

Passes his South Dakota Snow Storm Survival kit, not much use for it here in FL! Yeah it got really cold here today, the cold front sunk the temps all the way to 40 overnight and a blistering cold 60's mid-day. I just walk around in my shorts and a t-shirt, laughing at all the people wearing sweaters and jackets that have no clue what REAL cold wather feels like. Like below ZERO windchill not just below freezing!

D

derealcanuckeh

ya I don't need the kit I've been here before hehe

I just hope it snows again Wednesday so I can go skiiing in fresh powder again hehe

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sevan you would be surprised at how many people in Florida that came from up North. After living down there for a while they now wear sweaters and jackets. I think it has something to do with getting "used" to the warmer weather

Well dereal if you go skiing don't break a leg

Vepl

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So true. But we would have to endure your endless diatribe about how much worse your break was then anyone else's in the world

Vepl

D

derealcanuckeh

that wouldn't happen unless I did something really bad ( I've seen way to many bad ones myself )

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OH GREAT!!!! You just love ruining my fun don't you

I haven't seen many bad ones myself. Have heard about a few though. Guess you might as well be careful and not injure yourself.

Vepl

L

Lilac Crypt

Oh, please.. if you've seen one snapped bone sticking through skin you've seen them all.

*has officially gone goofy from being in Christmas shopping mode*

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could be Lilac. I haven't seen my first one yet
. Now my daughter who is an EMT. She has seen that and more. I am very glad there are people like her. Not sure how I would react in some of the situations they can come up on

Vepl

D

derealcanuckeh

ya crazy Christmas shopping

done that for a while now so I've had time to recover

G

Have not done one bit yet... but then just have the daughter to buy for and odds are Ill take her out tonight and let her pick what ever it is she really wants...

Find it a bit of a waste to buy something for someone and then they never use it...

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No surprises for her at all micro?

Basically done shopping. Of course I only had to get a gift for Beloved. So it was easy for me

Vepl

G

Im not big on the waiting for a specific time in the year to give or get thing

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm true. But then again your not ............................. big anytime of the year

Vepl

D

derealcanuckeh

oo oo oo SNAP

hehe

I get what you're saying but Christmas is different IMO hehe

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
April?!?!?!?!? That is some vacation

Take care and look forward to hearing from you when you get back.

Vepl

T

Tink'r Toiz

.... ok, who did what and what did I miss...

Finally have a few moments at work to catch up on the UO world .... kinda, anyway ...

...and I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet ...

...next new job I won't start right before the holidays

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does that mean you plan on changing jobs again tinks

With dereal you never really know what he did or to whom. That is just the way it is with him

Vepl

T

Tink'r Toiz

NO ... not changing jobs again for a long time... Considering I was at the prior school 17 years, I think it is safe to say I will be at this school for a while...

L

Lilac Crypt

Unless someone rudely grabs her up, carries her over land and through a moongate or two, and plops her atop some pillar so she has to sit there for ten or so hours, before she can be stolen BACK to where she belongs.

I mean.. it could happen, right?

*confused look, while wandering off.*

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ah what an interesting web we weave when we seek to

*thinks*

Vepl

T

Tink'r Toiz

Happy Holidays everyone
... especially to my friends in CoM. Please feel free to enjoy Christmas day ... Tinks will take care of the sigils

L

Lilac Crypt

Oh, mercy.. that will require some reply.

Which I haven't worked up yet!

~Picture a dunce in a Santa hat here~

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like everyone is having a great time. Thanks for the pic tink. Look forward to see what the reply will be

Vepl

T

Tink'r Toiz

Knowing my friends at CoM (and I mean that, they are FRIENDS who have taught me that being rivals doesn't have to get in the way of being friends) ... the response will include making me feel very "welcome"... *repairs Tinks armor and loads up on heal/cure potions*... LOL

L

Lilac Crypt

Dirt naps = love!

The holiday decorations.. well, those are just extra!!

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Dirt naps = love!

[/ QUOTE ]

I can feel the love

Vepl

T

Tink'r Toiz

Hey LC! Susie wants Tinks to tell you "enough with the guards already" ... She is getting tired
... and are you missing something? (besides the guards of course, they are deceased now) Too bad I will be at work or I would give you a proper welcome when you come to visit

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*lifts face out of the dirt*

Yes the love is killing me here

Now all I need to make my day complete is the pic and stories telling of the antics you guys been/are up to!

Vepl

T

Tink'r Toiz

HI VEPL!!! Was good to see you last night, even for just a few minutes... you want pics? I am not sure I am coordinated enough to get screenshots and run away from CoM screaming at the same time... but I will try....

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was great to be at a community hunt again. It had been way to long since my last one
. Maybe the next month or so will settle down and I can get more play time.

Vepl

L

Lilac Crypt

Not if you hang around HER it won't be.. she's an evil, evil woman that sleep-deprives folks.

*happy dimpled grin, while fetching popcorn and plopping herself onto the nearest couch for a nap after the snack.*

And she prolly kills more dustbunnies than Airmid, cause I hear Tinks does this peeveepee thing now, like the big meanies do.

T

Tink'r Toiz

<blockquote><hr>

Not if you hang around HER it won't be.. she's an evil, evil woman that sleep-deprives folks.

*happy dimpled grin, while fetching popcorn and plopping herself onto the nearest couch for a nap after the snack.*

And she prolly kills more dustbunnies than Airmid, cause I hear Tinks does this peeveepee thing now, like the big meanies do.

[/ QUOTE ]

I DO NOT kill dustbunnies ... poor defenseless lil swirls of puff ... and if I sleep deprive you... well ... *grins* .... too bad
. You should take better care of those sigils ... they cry out for Tinks to take them home all the time.

LOL... what I do can in no way be considered pvp .... I strictly defend and if someone gets bumped or bruised well then they shouldn't have been in the way now should they... just because Aranel took a lil road trip with full intent of getting into the middle of the faction war on Great Lakes by no means makes me one of the big meanies.... more likely it makes me not too bright as of course I chose the outnumberedbyaverynastybigguild faction to join ... *sigh* ... will I ever learn to avoid those difficult challenges?

No worries Vepl ... your lippy is just in fun and Tinks knows it ... besides she couldn't do any damage to you anyway tho she may have made an invisible face or two at you on occassion...

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So you have been making invisible faces at me!!! Now I know why I had a cold chill the other day

Vepl

D

derealcanuckeh

* waves *
Hi there everyone I guess I couldn't stay away until April but you guys are like family so how could I...... Skiing is great the kids are great Christmas was great ya its all great.

Hope you all have a happy if not drunken New Year ( I'll be doing both tonight )

weeeeee

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

It's good to hear from you dereal. Look forward to more updates

Vepl

D

derealcanuckeh

* stumbles in with a hazy look *

umm ya so it was a great night the torchlight parade while skiing was awesome the kids are having a great time all is right with the world hehe

T

Tink'r Toiz

Happy New Year everyone ... hope everyone is healthy and happy this coming year!