• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Babble 3.0(now with Microsoft Tech Support)

D

derealcanuckeh

I never said it was Monty Python so ya ......what are the thoughts on the new changes hehe man it was intense over in uhall today hehe more wine then I could drink

G

Ya'll are gonna force me to log on just to check out the new junk aren't ya?

D

derealcanuckeh

nah they changed BOS's to work based on weight rather then charges ramped up swoop to have 50k of HP and ramped up the champ bosses to make it more challengeing also changed how the artie drops in doom work so ya bunch of stuff lots of wine hehe

L

Lilac Crypt

I'm actually scared to peek into UO Hall.. the screaming has to be like a hundred camels on fire...

G

interesting....

and umm...exactly what does even 1 camel on fire sound like?

G

Think thats usually when I'd just mute'em. Oddly enough he spent a hell of a lot of time on mute.

L

Lilac Crypt

See, I wonder about stuff like that all the time. I wouldn't recommend doing so out loud, otherwise you end up having to wear a disguise to get into the zoo.

Not once have they figured out it's me behind the Groucho Marx nose and glasses!

Silly, silly zookeepers.

G

Gee, is there any place you don't have to wear a disguise into these days?

D

derealcanuckeh

I think its required really hehe

and count you know my feelings about doom well the change they made even I will go there again. No I'm not talking about the first night when people were getting 2 off of a single DF but after about 6 hours spent I have 2 arties so thats not so bad hehe

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*sighs*

I have been so busy lately. That UO seems to have changed a lot and I am just finding out about it. Didn't know about the BoS changes. Heard some on the Doom change. Still not sure what it is all about. And it looks like I have another month at least of having to work for a living

Hope everyone is doing great. I sure miss being here as much as I used to.

Vepl

T

Tink'r Toiz

Same here Vepl... new job requires all my time and energy at the moment. I know nothing of what is going on and probably won't for quite a while to come ...

Sure do miss all you guys ... now I am going to drown, uhm, soak in the tub and try to forget the world for a bit...

L

Lilac Crypt

Well, there are some places I don't HAVE to, but I still do!

I mean, what's more fun to do than to throw on a trenchcoat and wig and head to the bank?

G

Suppose it depends on your intended purpose of the trenchcoat...and what else is involved in that particular costume

G

<blockquote><hr>

Suppose it depends on your intended purpose of the trenchcoat...and what else is involved in that particular costume

[/ QUOTE ]

Dunno why but I have a vision of LC in a trench coat that makes me shiver and pleading...

No NO!! dont open it again!!!

D

derealcanuckeh

* takes 4-5 giant steps away from the short elf *

dude thats just wrong and I dont wanna get elf splatter on me when she explodes you hehe

G

well it could be cuz Id dun dont have no control and....... yeah thats the ticket...:)

G

*wonders exactly what a splattered elf looks like ...*

*starts the popcorn popper and calls in some pizza*

G

<blockquote><hr>

*wonders exactly what a splattered elf looks like ...*

[/ QUOTE ]

Lucky for me she doesnt know who my toons are.... nor where they hang out at in felucca......

*ponders investing in some name change tokens just to be safe*

L

Lilac Crypt

*considers this while grinning, and lighting a cigarette*

Mah lil Meekie Elvie.. what are you trying to say exactly? That I'm scary looking? Mm hmm. I see how it is.

For everyone else, they get to consider just where I'm gonna have to take up looking for you now.

For you.. oh, mercy. I have an illusionist background and my visions will give you nightmares. *winks*

D

derealcanuckeh

you can run and you can hide but you cant run and hide hehe

S

sevan

BOO! Just stopping by ... been out of town (training in Miami) and the laptop is dead so I can't post... going thru withdrawls from UO (shaking) right now.

T

Tink'r Toiz

I know the feeling ... been getting a bit shaky myself .... wondering if LC is taking good enough care of MY sigils ..

LOL... LC... trenchcoat and wig ... maybe I should try that at work... you know why and what I mean ...

L

Lilac Crypt

*slow smile*

Ya could.. and it might work! Though you'd need several days off after that.

And Microelf - I went hunting around in both trammel and fel.. no sign of little people with blue skin. Apparently this is not going to be as simple as I thought.

T

Tink'r Toiz

*grins at what LC said*

... they would never complain about me being too quiet again
. Where ever in all of the working world has being a quiet, focused worker caused so much concern? All three of these guys are asking 3 or more times a day "are you ok?.... are you sure?" The one dear young-enough-to-be-one-of-my-kids even came up and, fidgeting like about an 8 year old, asked ... "are you going to stay with us?" ... with genuine concern. I finally had to start forcing myself to talk and throw things at them on occassion just to make them stop bugging me if I am ok...

T

Tink'r Toiz

......oh and Micro .... keep LC busy hunting for you for a few days ... Tinks would really appreciate it

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well it is good to see things are normal around here

*tries not to imagine LC and Tinks in a trench coat*

I think that would be best for all involved

Vepl

D

derealcanuckeh

because I can hehe

I'm outta here for a few days I have a new job offer at a resort and I'm going there for a little holiday to discuss such things as pay scale and stayover options and responsibilities expectations blah blah blah

L

Lilac Crypt

Welp, I did look in Doom for a bit.. but got called a moron.

It wouldn't sting so much, but it came from a TAMER!!

Gods, the pain.

Scene: I'm on a solo mage.. casting on a bone demon. I cast an explode, a couple of energy bolts, and then invis so it loses target and I can begin again. Got my demon slayer book in hand, yeah. I'm doing my thing.

(Keep in mind,I let the tamers ahead of me do their bone demon quest unmolested, healed one of them a couple times, and one of the cus they had.) I go back for another round of bone collecting and hear that not ONLY had I managed to kill off someone's packie.. I was invising so that one of the tamers would rescue me. "Did you see her hiding, so we'd kill it for her?"

Give some folks a dog with massive hit points, and they are suddenly all-important. It would've been more helpful if they left, so the damned demon would quit following them around.

*sigh* Oh well.. there's my rant for this evening.

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Must of been a bad night for tamers. Think I heard micro lipping off to one

Vepl

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry didn't notice

Sadly Vepl will never be legendary in taming (unless I get a wild hair and revamp my entire template.... not going to happen).

Vepl

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just goes to show you micro. Girls just wanna have fun

Vepl

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe you should work on "Unchained Melody" instead

Vepl

D

derealcanuckeh

less then a page in two days is not so much babble but drivel hehe I was hoping to see that you guys had stepped it up while I was away .... o well back now fantastic little trip totally refreshed and ready for new challenges

S

sevan

Welcome back... glad to hear you had a good trip. I've learned in the past two weeks that Miami is a nice place to visit - but I'm glad that I don't live here. Bear in mind that since I don't speak spanish that I am in the minority here