• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone Know Where the Slimes are?

• Thread starter RavenWinterHawk
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they were in the hedge maze on atlantic as of an hour ago - exactly where the purple dot on Teeshy's map showed them :)
didn't check any other shards though.

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are where Tesshy said on Atlantic and in her picture I see a Blue, when I recalled in I saw the Olive... Same colors again??

Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic

T

Teeshy

On Oce they have =)

Havent had time to get in and look around much to see if they've moved, or ended - I'm guessing ended, since they wont be moving again on other shards =)

I just loggedin quickly to see if they'd moved, then checked brit farms (since that was where they started), and necro arena (since we didnt get them there) but not in either place =)

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Oce they have =)

Havent had time to get in and look around much to see if they've moved, or ended - I'm guessing ended, since they wont be moving again on other shards =)

I just loggedin quickly to see if they'd moved, then checked brit farms (since that was where they started), and necro arena (since we didnt get them there) but not in either place =)
Dang I was hoping they would give us one more round. I only got about 1500 pentagrams dyed. Just got started on beds, looms and spinning wheels.

T

Teeshy

1500? :eek:

HOW many houses do you own? :eek:

I got full - no storage left! I tried to make sure I had one of each direction large bed, bulletin board, alchemists table and stone stove (the darker of the agapite colour looks REALLY nice as a stove!) in as many colours as I could, and I did as many arcane circles as I could make (the greys look nice in them, actually most of the colours do) and pentagrams, but I just ran out of time, materials and space! =)

L

Lia

Gone from Great Lakes....

Honestly, I think this has to be one of my favorite events ever. I love decorating and I felt a bit like a kid in a candy store. I'm really going to miss those guys. :sad3:

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1500? :eek:

HOW many houses do you own? :eek:
4 accounts. 3 w/max secure plots and the 4th has a castle... which through what I consider to be my greatest stroke of luck in the game... I placed myself. The castle has the 40% storage upgrade.

I really enjoyed the event. Great fun!

M

Masscre

Bring back the slimes for just a day. I just got back from another country and was not here for the event :( !?

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gone from Great Lakes....

Honestly, I think this has to be one of my favorite events ever. I love decorating and I felt a bit like a kid in a candy store. I'm really going to miss those guys. :sad3:
They drove me nuts "ahhh just need one more!", but yeah one of my favorite events ever too. I'm gonna miss them as well. :(

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bring back the slimes for just a day. I just got back from another country and was not here for the event :( !?
I wish they would make them appear on a regular basis,say run them for 5 days every 30 days or make them run 10 days every 90 days,or maybe even rune them for 24hrs on certain holidays? I Know if they make it too often then players would get bored with it and the itmes will loose their "neatness".

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish they would make them appear on a regular basis,say run them for 5 days every 30 days or make them run 10 days every 90 days,or maybe even rune them for 24hrs on certain holidays? I Know if they make it too often then players would get bored with it and the itmes will loose their "neatness".
Actually I was thinking about this, there are a lot of slime spawns scattered around, how cool would it be that there could be say a 1% chance in any particular slime spawn that a specially hued slime will pop up, and will last for 5 mintues before despawning. Not really something people could farm (not easily or quickly), and kind of a nice little surprise when it happens here and there.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Suggestion:
Supposing they spawned using paragon coding, with the ability to dye items from the corpse, rather than the live slime, until it disappeared? I don't think the acid slimes were killable, but suppose they had something like revenant lion hp and rotting corpse poisoning ability, but no magery/necromancy? Normal looting rules applying for using it to dye, ie it becomes useable to all after 3? minutes?

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Suggestion:
Supposing they spawned using paragon coding, with the ability to dye items from the corpse, rather than the live slime, until it disappeared? I don't think the acid slimes were killable, but suppose they had something like revenant lion hp and rotting corpse poisoning ability, but no magery/necromancy? Normal looting rules applying for using it to dye, ie it becomes useable to all after 3? minutes?
I really like this idea.

S

Sweety

Suggestion:
i like the idea too but i think that the slime should only be useable for 1 use then turn grey and the less rare the color the more uses.

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually I was thinking about this, there are a lot of slime spawns scattered around, how cool would it be that there could be say a 1% chance in any particular slime spawn that a specially hued slime will pop up, and will last for 5 mintues before despawning. Not really something people could farm (not easily or quickly), and kind of a nice little surprise when it happens here and there.

This is a nice Idea. Although I kind of like that it is over permanently. It's always better for these events to end with folks wanting more than them thanking the maker that it's finally over. Although I don't think this would ever be the case with this event.

Events like this are great to turn on every now and then. Like the tok artifacts event or spring cleaning. The devs are getting a nice list of things like this that folks will enjoy for a month or so.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No thanks. It would annoy anybody doing despise to no end.

Littleblue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Suggestion:

I like this idea and Sarsmi's, too. :)

I really liked the Slimes! Unfortunately, due to illness and the Dark Blue Slimes hiding out for awhile there, I missed out on dyeing almost all the things I had set aside for Dark Blue. *sigh*

If anyone is on Chessy, and have extra deco, bed deeds, etc. in the Dark Blue, I would be very interested in obtaining a few! :D

I hope we have a chance for these dye colors again!

R

RavenWinterHawk

Please just let it be over.

We had fun. Its gone.

Time for something new.

Pfloyd

Colorblind Collector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*bump*

Anyone know where the slimes are now?
The slimes are i think completely gone but you can still use a deed rewarded for finishing the quest on any character able to get the quest from Lyla at Jhelom. Nobody has told Lyla the quest giver that the slimes are gone. :)