• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone Know Where the Slimes are?

• Thread starter RavenWinterHawk
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
M

Moonstar

it ant be over yet! we havent gotten any cool colors.
they are either turned off for some reaon or in a place that wasnton the asian event location list.

S

soulstoner

FOUND EM!!! On Atlantic I checked out the Temple/Sorcerer's Dungeon location ... there's the entire interactive map of all levels and how to get to each area (mage or not) and what to expect from the inhabitants on the Stratics link below --- Slimes are on the 2nd level .... if you take the most direct route into the large circular area on level 2 no Balron(s) will be encountered (most likely) ... on 2nd level in the large circular room the slimes are accompanied by Acid ele, Lich Lord and Blood ele -- lol (not for the feint at heart) --- 3 new shade titles showing during my visit.... don't wanna spoil the color surprise atm ... still earthy tones though ... It is possible to lure the nasties out to the far east room on that level for a more friendly dying experience ... good resists are necessary along with a few orange petals perhaps.

http://uo.stratics.com/database/view...=atlas&id=1126

S

Sweet Delta Eb

The link did not work. Exactly where is this Temple/Sorcerer's Dungeon location? Please do tell on the new colors.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
link didn't work for me either. yes, please share the new colors!!! it sounds like a very dangerous place to venture into, and i don't want to die 10 times for colors that aren't great...

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye, link didn't work for me either. I thought since Sorcery was mentioned it may be Wind, but didn't find anything there on Sonoma. :(

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
link didn't work for me either. yes, please share the new colors!!! it sounds like a very dangerous place to venture into, and i don't want to die 10 times for colors that aren't great...

WARNING:

SPOIL FREAKING ER!!!!!!!!!!

Champain Red (The red on Minax Warhorse)
Deep Forest Green (The green on SL Warhorses)
Light Tan (Redish bronze)

None of them are neon in any way. All look very dull.
And no ToK I color, all the colors on non-special acid slimes are basically all the colors from ToK II dyes.

EDIT: It's official, our event completely blow compared to Japanese shard counterpart (and they also get this one we are having also).

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They're here:

with new colours too. But it's not a nice spot. Lich lord, blood ele, poison ele, not to mention that any of them might be a paragon.

My collection so far, not as extensive as Sarsmi's. Don't look if you don't want to see the new colours

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hooray for RED!!! too bad it's not bright red, but it sounds like it might be worth ooOOoooOOOo'ing a few times for :) thanks for posting the colors War Ultima, and thanks for posting the exact location Petra!!!

S

Sweet Delta Eb

Sounds like I might need to recheck the insurance funds. Woo friggin hoo....

T

Teeshy

If anyone happens to go (I cant get in game any time soon) could you please post pics of metal and leather armour dyed with the red? Is it dark like the dark red from tok 1? Or like the red from invasion armour?

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's actually a very Light Red, not even close to Minax Red. :(

The bows, quivers and bracelet are the slime red.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*shudder* it looks like the rosy-pinky-mauve color preferred by old ladies and teacup poodles. thanks for posting wolfie!

C

canary

I would have enjoyed a white that is not the blinding neon white, just a more subdued neutral white.

Oh well. I don't feel the need in acquiring these new colors. I didn't want neons but these are all rather... bleh.

T

Teeshy

Thanks Wolfie!

I have a character that is very "girly" in style, she likes pink. Might have to try that one for her

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where the heck is this dungeon
Raven, look at this map of Ilshenar: http://uo.stratics.com/content/atlas/ilshenarbig.shtml .

On the map, the dungeon is named Terort Skitas and you'll find it in the upper left quadrant of the map. (When you click the "skull" link for the dungeon on the map, it will say "Sorcerer's Dungeon.") Use the Honor moongate and run "up" (i.e., kind of NW). It's located east of the Valor champ spawn.

Further info on the Sorcerer's Dungeon, including maps for each level, is here: http://uo.stratics.com/content/atlas/ilshenar-sorcerers.php.

It sounds like the slime are downstairs on level 2 in the circular area at the "bottom" of the level 2 map.

When you come in the front entrance of the dungeon, run straight ahead until you hit a wall. Then go left down a hallway. The spawn in the first hallway and the next hallway is usually not too bad (mostly skeletons and maybe a liche or two). When you hit the little room at the end of the hallway where a single blood elemental spawns, run around the short wall in the middle and go down the steps on the other side of the room across from the hallway. (The steps are labeled as "B" on the level 1 map.)

When you get downstairs, you'll immediately run into another room where a single blood elemental spawns. Run through that room and stay to your right...do not go straight ahead. Keep heading in a kind of SE direction until you hit a room with a table (near spot E on the level 2 map) and yet another blood elemental spawn area. (Just one.) Stay a bit to the left and go straight down the hall. At the next corner, turn right and head down the hall to the circular room where the slimes are. As mentioned above, the spawn in that room is a bit on the nasty side, so bring a group if you can and try to drag the spawn out into the hall and maybe down towards the spot marked F on the map. (Otherwise everyone else who comes along will have to make their way through it.)

If you die, there is a healer's hut at the spot marked "H" on the map. You will probably run past it on your way to the dungeon if you run up from the Honor gate. If possible, on your way up to the dungeon, lure the spawn away from the healer's hut in case you have to make a visit there later. Most of the time, there's not much hanging around the healer hut or just outside the dungeon either.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you have a mage, you can teleport from the right of the dungeon entrance (outside) up onto a grassy platform which is the temple on the roof of the dungeon. from there it's a super easy run down 2 flights of stairs (with a landing in between) - at the bottom of the stairs you can see the circlular room where the slimes are on your UO radar map.

be careful though - there's evil things in there. liches, blood elementals and i can't remember what else. i checked it out earlier, and i was the only player in there and i bolted cuz i didn't want to die with no one to rez me. didn't know there was a healers hut - that's good to know. but would still be really hard to get back to your corpse.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
easy, except for the swarm of waiting paragons and welcoming ghosts of travellers who made the same mistake :)

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
when i teleported up to the roof there wasn't anything up there - it was devoid of any monsters. good to know it's not always like that...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The top, the temple, is usually empty, occasionally you get an ettin or gazer up there. The first room down the stairs is always empty, the spawn doesn't start till the next stair down. I've used that entrance often, though I'm usually just shooting through that level and straight down the next set of stairs that are opposite.

R

RavenWinterHawk

Raven, look at this map of Ilshenar: http://uo.stratics.com/content/atlas/ilshenarbig.shtml .

On the map, the dungeon is named Terort Skitas and you'll find it in the upper left quadrant of the map. (When you click the "skull" link for the dungeon on the map, it will say "Sorcerer's Dungeon.") Use the Honor moongate and run "up" (i.e., kind of NW). It's located east of the Valor champ spawn.

Further info on the Sorcerer's Dungeon, including maps for each level, is here: http://uo.stratics.com/content/atlas/ilshenar-sorcerers.php.

It sounds like the slime are downstairs on level 2 in the circular area at the "bottom" of the level 2 map.

When you come in the front entrance of the dungeon, run straight ahead until you hit a wall. Then go left down a hallway. The spawn in the first hallway and the next hallway is usually not too bad (mostly skeletons and maybe a liche or two). When you hit the little room at the end of the hallway where a single blood elemental spawns, run around the short wall in the middle and go down the steps on the other side of the room across from the hallway. (The steps are labeled as "B" on the level 1 map.)

When you get downstairs, you'll immediately run into another room where a single blood elemental spawns. Run through that room and stay to your right...do not go straight ahead. Keep heading in a kind of SE direction until you hit a room with a table (near spot E on the level 2 map) and yet another blood elemental spawn area. (Just one.) Stay a bit to the left and go straight down the hall. At the next corner, turn right and head down the hall to the circular room where the slimes are. As mentioned above, the spawn in that room is a bit on the nasty side, so bring a group if you can and try to drag the spawn out into the hall and maybe down towards the spot marked F on the map. (Otherwise everyone else who comes along will have to make their way through it.)

If you die, there is a healer's hut at the spot marked "H" on the map. You will probably run past it on your way to the dungeon if you run up from the Honor gate. If possible, on your way up to the dungeon, lure the spawn away from the healer's hut in case you have to make a visit there later. Most of the time, there's not much hanging around the healer hut or just outside the dungeon either.

THANKS TINA
Im glad your still kicking.

Falon of Eldor

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Other than the first spawn site at the Brit farms the Slimes have been Missing from Siege.
I checked (when applicable) Exodus dungeon, Doom, and Yomutsu tunnels.

Slimes have never spawned on Siege in these listed locations.

I feel ripped off, kinda.

bleh.
Dag GONE it.................... I also have been everywhere........checking the locations listed (more than once).........keeping a player camped at the sorcerers dungeon in case they are blinking in/out..............nada nothing zip.........................WHERE is Aeowyn to put a cute pic up about the missing slimes on Siege? *dries eyes and looks at Petra's pretty pink items*

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No slime on Siege. I've twice sent my crafter naked on a suicide mission to the exact spot on Siege that my Europa character has found them. No joy.

Falon of Eldor

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you, Petra, for confirming this and that i am in fact not crazy.

Any thoughts about why they are missing? Is it same in Muggen? Is it a conspiracy!! Will it help correct the problem if every sieger, who either wants or slimes not, sends a report to someone? I really want to dye stuffs!

:yell:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not found on Europa. I checked the ruined city full of lich lords level 1 and the building with lich and lich lords level 2. Am I missing something?

T

Teeshy

Has Europa had a maintenance since the notice was posted on the herald?

Just wondering if that changes the location of them? (we may wake in the morning to find they have moved on Oce too?)

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm... I checked on Drachenfels this morning, slimes are still in Yomotsu Mines (no special colors though).

R

RichDC

AS of yesterday on Great Lakes slimes where still in sorcerers dungeon...

If update notes are correct this will be there final day in this location...

Slime colours available:

Champagne Red
Wood Green
Dark Tan
Light Olive and
Dark Blue

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Europa slimes have gone back to the mine. They were in Sorcerer's yesterday.

Pfloyd

Colorblind Collector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pac has them at the mines after our server maintenance this morning.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oceania had them at Fire fel, but we haven't gotten our maintenance yet.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Old spot, but new colours, Europa slimes are in the mine, with the colours we first saw in Sorcerer's, and for those who are interested, here's my Petra Fyde char pretty in pink:

R

RichDC

Ill add a pic for you guys later (at work atm) but have to say petra...

you look hot!!!

But i look better :p

Magnus

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Anyone able to confirm where the slimes have popped on Atlantic today?

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not there on Oceania.
I have also heard the slimes can be found in the Yomotsu mines where the Fire Beetles spawn. With Oceania, however, do you guys get sever maintenance before anyone else? If so, perhaps they've moved on to a new location and the rest of us still have to catch up with our server maintenances.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have also heard the slimes can be found in the Yomotsu mines where the Fire Beetles spawn. With Oceania, however, do you guys get sever maintenance before anyone else? If so, perhaps they've moved on to a new location and the rest of us still have to catch up with our server maintenances.
Not there either. We had our server maintenance to add in the new publish about 8 hours ago. It was in fire fel before that.

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not there either. We had our server maintenance to add in the new publish about 8 hours ago. It was in fire fel before that.
Yesterday, the slimes were in the Sorcerer's Dungeon, 2nd level, the big circular room. Any chance they might be there for you guys?