• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone Know Where the Slimes are?

• Thread starter RavenWinterHawk
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
R

RavenWinterHawk

I have time to play finally. Any gracious enough to share their location?
Thanks in advance.

Happy New Year

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NW corner of Doom. I post them 1 day ahead of your maintenance (oce gets them 1day ahead).

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Slimes are there indeed. This is OT but I am convinced that their colors are bugged. All we saw were the same generic colors plus the same light olive and dark blue.

According to patch note, we should be getting 35 different colors, and it includes colors of all ToK I (aka neons) and ToK II(generic dull looking colors) dyes and 5 new unique hues, and I am assuming Light Olive and Dark Blue are two of the five. However, we have not yet seem any other colors but the initial colors that spawned back in brit west field.

shanshu

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree. I have hunted the slimes since they came to Atl and never seen them change to ant of those other colors. I've attacked them, snuck up on them, run from them and nada.

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yesterday and today here:

Doom North West corner.
I just checked Siege, no go. The character I'm on has bowls with him and everything (have taken quest and seeking slimes)

Am I doing something wrong?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Im wondering if we have to do something special to them to get them to turn into the "cooler" colors.

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On the publish notes it says (There are a total of 35 colors: 30 minor tokuno dyes, and 5 new hues)

I have yet to see 35 different colors.

Is the olive green and dark blue one of the new hues? I can't remember what colors the dull tokuno dyes were.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you remember some of the Tokuno minors were so close in hue that it was almost impossible to tell them apart. Hard to believe there were as many as claimed until they were listed by hue number if I'm remembering right.

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maybe you have to wait till they go all the way around the locations before they switch colors.. they are giving everyone a chance to get the colors they want, but not keeping them in the same place.

Littleblue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maybe you have to wait till they go all the way around the locations before they switch colors.. they are giving everyone a chance to get the colors they want, but not keeping them in the same place.
That's a good explanation. I hope this is the deal, and we will see new colors when it's time for Slime Tour II, hehe. :party:

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone heard if they are turning the slimes off with the holiday stuff on the 19th?

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you remember some of the Tokuno minors were so close in hue that it was almost impossible to tell them apart. Hard to believe there were as many as claimed until they were listed by hue number if I'm remembering right.
I've spent hours slime dying stuff and even compared colors in photoshop and I have only found 9 unique hues apart from the 2 special ones. There might be ten, those lil suckers are fast and I'll allow for that deviation of error on my part, but there's no way there are 30.

M

Moonstar

i noticed that one of the ones in Doom was a bleach one.

so is tomorrow for Oceana yet?
wonderng where slimes will be next and if they'll finally be colored in a non lame color.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

wonderng where slimes will be next and if they'll finally be colored in a non lame color.
Yeah I'm about to go look.

T

Teeshy

In that case I wont =P It's much quicker for you to do it (not to mention, safer for me! =D)

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very end of Yomotsu mines, haven't seen any new colours. Still just Dark Blue ect.

M

Moonstar

thanks.
Well that's a bummer. So far this slime event thing is not very cool.
Wish someone would just let us know if they are ever going to change, Or if we have to do soemthing to make them change .

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Considering they listed 11 locations and 5 have been used, they might change colours half way through, so next time, possibly.

K

Katlene

tried hitting them to get them to change?
swore i read someone else say that it worked somewhere

shanshu

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Considering they listed 11 locations and 5 have been used, they might change colours half way through, so next time, possibly.
And just so people know so they can cross them off, those locations are:

Hedge Maze
The Fields West of Britain - Sited on days 1 and 2
Chaos Shrine - Sited on days 5 and 6
Fire Dungeon
Exodus Dungeon - Sited on days 3 and 4
"Sosa Lars" (Sorcerers?)
"NEKURO man Sir arena" (Necromancers' Arena?)
Doom - Sited on days 7 and 8
Bushido Exercise Hall
Yomotsu Tunnel - Sited on days 9 and 10

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And just so people know so they can cross them off, those locations are:

Hedge Maze
The Fields West of Britain - Sited on days 1 and 2
Chaos Shrine - Sited on days 5 and 6
Fire Dungeon
Exodus Dungeon - Sited on days 3 and 4
"Sosa Lars" (Sorcerers?)
"NEKURO man Sir arena" (Necromancers' Arena?)
Doom - Sited on days 7 and 8
Bushido Exercise Hall
Yomotsu Tunnel - Sited on days 9 and 10

My other list had fan dancers dojo or is it wrong?

shanshu

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure. You may be correct. The list I looked at was from the Atlantic forum.

B

BakeryGnome

Just wondering if anyone knows where they at today.....its Saturday.

U

Ullii

Does anyone know if they appear in more than one place at once? If they're in Doom now, for example, is there any point looking for them anywhere else?

R

rockytriton

I heard that slimes can dye the hooded robe replicas, is this true????

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Other than the first spawn site at the Brit farms the Slimes have been Missing from Siege.

K

Katlene

They appear to be missing on Oce now. unless there is a new location for us that they didnt have on the japanese shards.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They've moved on Oceania from Yomotsu and I can't find where they are (checked every location).

Littleblue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They've moved on Oceania from Yomotsu and I can't find where they are (checked every location).
Bummer. I only was able to catch them the first day on Chessy...got sick and stuff right after that and was unable to play.

I hope they come back. Definately hope Seige gets some more Slimes too!

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Other than the first spawn site at the Brit farms the Slimes have been Missing from Siege.
I checked (when applicable) Exodus dungeon, Doom, and Yomutsu tunnels.

Slimes have never spawned on Siege in these listed locations.

I feel ripped off, kinda.

bleh.

K

Katlene

As far as im aware no one has found them in their new location after the mines :(

W

Wakiza

Yep, its a white slime. Had the same effect as the minor "pigments of tokuno" dye.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yep your right one of them is the "bleach" and it looks fairly white..... Was hoping it was fairly white but NO it's the bleach.....

Sadly the only color that I think is of any use is the dark blue.... all the others are just bla...... I mean first of all..... HELLO they are pretty much the color metal comes anyway so no use dying metal.... big whoop.... secondly if it's wood your dying and regular furnature you can just use a furnature dye tub and get close enough to those colors.... so again big deal.....

I think they thought they were doing us a favor....... If they were worried about preventing hideous stuff look at all the tokuno dyed swampies out there..... and those aren't likely to go away....... Leastwise not anytime soon.

I don't care is someone else wants to look like a clown... that's not my bussiness..... but some truely NEW colors would have been nice..... Personally I think they should use a nice saphire type blue, emerald green and then maybe some sort of red, violet, or something..... NOT quite NEON. but still better than blah... Oh and some nice shades of brown wouldn't be bad either.. but there are almost no brown/tans for much of anything.

I'm really rather disappointed..... wish I knew more about computers and programing or I'd have applied for some of these jobs they keep offering...

R

RavenWinterHawk

Hmm
Anyone know where they are sunday. I just got more gold bricks. They are out o the mines.

G

Godiva_DF

I checked

Chaos - both facets
Hedge Maze - both facets
Britain - both facets
Sorcerer's dungeon
Fire dungeon - both facets
Necromancer Arena
Bushido Dojo

nothing

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the list we've been working from is from the EAJapan site, yes? perhaps we mis-read it? I don't recall seeing a list from our own site at all :(

G

Godiva_DF

so far the list was correct
it said Britain West Fields, Chaos shrine, Yamotsu mines and Doom.

So I guess it is correct but maybe missing one?

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am very fond of the bronze, I was excited to finally make a full set of chain/ring [light archer suit] in that colour. I've used the darkest grey for furniture, and plate armor, reminds me of the old coal colour that was on vendors pre AoS. I love the dark blue but wish they had a wine/burgandy/rum red colour included somewhere.

I've done a run around Cats, and can't find them yet.

L

Lia

Sorry if it's been posted elsewhere, but I can't seem to find them today. Has anyone seen them? Thanks!

Littleblue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How long is this supposed to last? It isnt over is it?
I sure hope it isn't over!

Where could those pesky Slimes be?!?

I've been enjoying what little time I've had to play with the Slimes and dye stuff, especially deco and other odds and ends. I've gotten quite a few other things together that I would just be thrilled to dye either one of the Greys or the Dark Blue. :)

K

Katlene

Wow still no idea where tehy are? this is bad :(
They are either gone or are in a location that we dont know about.