• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone Know Where the Slimes are?

• Thread starter RavenWinterHawk
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
S

soulstoner

ooop yup -- no rune marking in Ish...:dunce:

Anywho --- the good news is - this is day 3 of the latest (Atlantic) location so tomorrow they're supposed to be in a new spot.

Happy Hump Day to all

bbobccat

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did, I just forgot to list them here. Got the vases in Yomotsu mines, so they're not there. I'll look again in sorcerer's, maybe I didn't go far enough into the room :(

That was it, I didn't go in far enough, they're all huddled together right at the centre back of the room

This is surely a dumb question, but do need stealing skill to get the vases?

Thanks in advance

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes, you need stealing to get the minor artifacts that spawn as deco in the fan dancer's dojo and yomotsu mines.

Elusive

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK, thank you for the info.
Can someone please make a new slime thread. This one takes forever to load now. Thanks!

T

Teeshy

OK, thank you for the info.
Can someone please make a new slime thread. This one takes forever to load now. Thanks!
Takes no longer than any other thread for me =) You must be showing more posts per page or something =)

Honestly I'd rather we kept this one going, cos it has a lot of useful info in it, especially if we end up going back to places they've already been =) (which I'm guessing might happen, since we've gone *back* to sorcerer's on Oce at least =P)

T

Teeshy

I thought they were in Sorcerer's for one more day still?

Have you checked?

*goes off to check*

*edits* Nope! No longer there on Oce, I'll see if I can find them - though I don't know where some of the places are =)

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh, no I havent .. thought today was the 3rd day oops.. Ill go check lol

~edit~ Ok just checked.. dont see them there. :(

T

Teeshy

I shoulda refreshed before editing ;) *chuckles*

They stay three days now don't they?

I'm confused by it at the moment, cos we had days witht hem missing on Oce as well, so no idea what day we are on =P

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I found them, they are in a hidden dungeon in Ilsh Valor, kinda hard to explain how to get to there. But you gotta be able to teleport to get into it.

T

Teeshy

Oh, that's the sorcerer's dungeon =)

They've moved from there on Oce, I'm still looking (was kinda hoping we'd get them in the Necro arena, cos it was a nice easy spot, and we haven't had them there yet, but no such luck =P)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Europa:

Fire, Felucca, level 1 between the last bridge and the door to the ruins.

R

RichDC

Are there any new colours,

So far i know of Champagne Red, Woodland Green, Dark tan, Light olive & Dark Blue.

Are they the 5 new hues and all were going to get?

S

soulstoner

Same spot here on Atlantic ... (Fire - Fel - lvl 1 between bridge and ruins) the only labeled colors I saw were the champagne red and light tan .......... good news is there are no other monsters to contend with there ........... could be a good place to get ganked though (but I saw no one else) - probably good to have the insurance going on your dyables ...

twoburntfouryou

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Go to Fel to get things dyed........:popcorn: I think I will sit and wait 3 days to try to dye some stuff . Bad enough we have to fight monsters and things. Why Fel??? I think there will be some very lonely slimes for 3 days.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
any chance someone can post a new UOAM screenie showing the location of the slimes in Fire Fel? those maps help me immensly since i've never been to most of the places before... and typically end up dying badly by taking too many wrong turns

(like taking a right instead of a left in doom, and ending up in that room where the door slams shut and the poison gas starts to kill you LOL... that was a wee bit stressful until i realized my corpse got teleported out when i died and i didn't lose any of my stuff) :D

C

Chaoskitty

Bah, it's only fel... insure your stuff if u don't want to lose it :) Reds need to have fun too right? *Giggles*

*Edit to add : they are in same spot in fire on GL, and no new colors seen by me. Still haven't seen blue or olive since the "fix" either.

Don't have a map etc, but they are very easy to find.... just go in and go east to the actual bridge next to the rope bridge, go over that bridge and there they will be.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Chaoskitty - that sounds easy to find :)
I meant losing stuffs like bags and things you can't insure that aren't bad to lose, just a pain in the a$$ :D

S

soulstoner

any chance someone can post a new UOAM screenie showing the location of the slimes in Fire Fel? those maps help me immensly since i've never been to most of the places before... and typically end up dying badly by taking too many wrong turns
A great spot to find the pictures of ANY dungeon map with interactive links showing all levels of a dungeon and what spawns in them and which way lead to where is here on Stratics:

http://uo.stratics.com

then scroll down noting on the left panel to Maps & Locations
then Atlas - Complete Guide

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi soulstoner, thanks, i actually do use those maps often, i just got spoiled by the maps people have been posting here showing the little purple dot where they're standing which lets me know exactly where the slimes are. usually i then go to stratics maps and pull up the map of the whole dungeon, and then compare the 2 maps so i know where to go :)

S

soulstoner

I've made a couple trips to that spot in Fire dungeon - Fel and it's the EASIEST and quickest spot to tint .... the space is confined enough that you're not running all over the place to corner em... The vast majority of the wanna-kill-ya-reds don't keep up with event stuff so it's not like stepping out of Yew gate .... still champagne Red, Light Tan and Dark Forest Green are the featured colors ... Sunday should be the next slime movement day.

Happy Freakin Friday to all !!!! :party:

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
agreed!!! i managed to stealth into Fire Fel on Atlantic last night - twice - and got tons of stuff dyed green (even had my crafter make a whole bunch of new deeds to dye) and had no problems with reds (thankfully) and had no problems cornering slimes. The colors seem to cycle through about once every 5 mins.

And if you invis or hide and don't move, the slimes won't reveal you when they move by you (didn't know that before). Very easy spot to dye stuff. The space is small, the slimes are plentiful, and there isn't the PK slaughter of blues i was expecting.

Glad I have stealth though, becuase leaving the dungoen both times there were some reds warring with each other but thankfully, despite a few close calls, none of them discovered/killed me :)

T

Teeshy

They've moved again on Oce =)

Ronins and ninja's - Oh my!

Who thought this bushido hall would be a fun place to dye things? =P

*grins* Well, I might have fun trying!

(map image attached I hope!)

*edits* Seems the dark blue and olive green have gone away? This lot are all tok 2 colours, and the green, red and tan. Ronins and ninja's are easy(ish) to lure away too fortunately, but the slimes are roaming quite a lot =)

Attachments

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the update Teeshy!!! It would be nice if blue and olive would come back, at least once more...

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ghost - try where Teeshy found them - they get the slime change before we do and Teeshy's been awesomely posting the updated locations :)

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DARK BLUE IS BACK ON ATLANTIC !!! probably olive too! at the location where Teeshy said (Bushido Dojo, Homare-Jima) :)

Dark Green still here too :)

M

Mr. Gnome

I dont see the dark blue on atl :( It's not at the Bushido Dungeon with the rest of them.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont see the dark blue on atl :( It's not at the Bushido Dungeon with the rest of them.
Takes a while for it to cycle, and the cycles don't last long before they go back to drab. I've seen dark blue twice now (atlantic) & green once, but not the other colors yet. I've been here almost an hour (but I've been AFK a few times).

They seem to go through 3 cycles of "a slime changes color" but it's all drab and then during the next cycle one will change color. In Fire Fel there were usually at least 2 colored ones at a time and they cycled faster.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We've got Lite Olive now but hurry cuz it won't stay that color for more than a few mins! And Forest Green!

Lite Tan is here now. Still haven't seen Red. It's irritating - they don't stay colored long enough to dye more than one or 2 things, plus I keep getting killed by Ronins and Ninjas. LOL...

T

Teeshy

(..)Teeshy's been awesomely posting the updated locations :)
Well thanks! But Pet did most of the early work, I just seem to have managed to get on earlier than him the last couple times =)

And yay for blue being back! If I can get in game today, I will make sure I have plenty ready to dye (and then hope I see blue!)! I don't have any stacks of books left, but I dyed some I'm not 100% happy about the colour of, so I'll take them and redo them - I think they should look good in the blue =)

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well thanks! But Pet did most of the early work, I just seem to have managed to get on earlier than him the last couple times =)

And yay for blue being back! If I can get in game today, I will make sure I have plenty ready to dye (and then hope I see blue!)! I don't have any stacks of books left, but I dyed some I'm not 100% happy about the colour of, so I'll take them and redo them - I think they should look good in the blue =)
I'm re-dying books blue too! lol :)
I think they look really good blue.
I've seen all 5 colors cycling on other shards like LS. Just wanted to point that out. Still haven't seen red on Atlantic.
Yay for Blue!!!

I'm staring at a Champagne Red slime on Atlantic now :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The same as yesterday, Bushido Dojo.

Didn't the notes say the would move every 3 days?

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless I'm mistaken this is gonna be the second to last location before they shut off the slimes. I don't think they have yet been at hedge maze so that could very well be the last one, and depending on *where* the are put in hedge maze it could either be easier or more difficult than this spot. Just something to keep in mind!

T

Teeshy

I am SO hoping easier!

I want a nice enclosed spot, with no baddies around ;) (especially since the blue seems to cycle about once every hour)

We never got them in the necro arena, that seems like it woulda been a very nice spot for them!

Oh, as an aside, Sarsmi, back ner the beginning of the event you posted about how you targetted them with UOAssist - I totally forgot about it until yesterday and went searching your past posts and found it - THANKYOU! So much easier than double clicking each time, even when I DO trap them =)

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye since the fix after the holidays they move every three days, the next move should be the last one as it ends this coming Saturday.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am SO hoping easier!

I want a nice enclosed spot, with no baddies around ;) (especially since the blue seems to cycle about once every hour)

We never got them in the necro arena, that seems like it woulda been a very nice spot for them!

Oh, as an aside, Sarsmi, back ner the beginning of the event you posted about how you targetted them with UOAssist - I totally forgot about it until yesterday and went searching your past posts and found it - THANKYOU! So much easier than double clicking each time, even when I DO trap them =)
Actually they were at the necro arena um hrm...I think about a week ago. 3 locations ago anyways. That was a good spot for them. I'm really thinking it'll be hedge maze this time, which actually isn't so bad. Can lure one a ways off into an enclosed hedgy area at least. But I wouldn't mind west brit farms or necro arena again, I think sorcs dungeon or exodus would make me cry though. :p

T

Teeshy

Oh, yeah, I know they were there on other shards =) We just didn't get them there on Oceania (it was broken at the time)

That's why I keep hoping we'll get them there by some miracle ;)

Though at this moment (and with me mucking up my house placement yesterda) I don't think I have any storage space left! Just 3 more deeds to dye blue (the blue slime ALWAYS runs away when I only have 2 or 3 things to go!) and I think I will be done =)

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, yeah, I know they were there on other shards =) We just didn't get them there on Oceania (it was broken at the time)

That's why I keep hoping we'll get them there by some miracle ;)

Though at this moment (and with me mucking up my house placement yesterda) I don't think I have any storage space left! Just 3 more deeds to dye blue (the blue slime ALWAYS runs away when I only have 2 or 3 things to go!) and I think I will be done =)
Oh man that sucks! Necro arena has been my favorite so far. And yeah, I hate that one last deed issue...so many times I get the whammy and the slimes change color just as I need one more. I've also learned that I'm not as reliable as I think I am for trying to match colors by memory and try to carry something I need more of with me so I can match it. I ended up with a whole box of the wrong colored deeds...not gonna go back and redo them (too much of a pain), and not really sure what I will end up doing with them now. I'm also really really low on oak and tired of chopping. :p I don't even want to talk about my lockdown situation! :eek:

Z

zorrah

Okay I give up. I remember reading the post, but can't find it and can't remember how to do it. Could you (or Sarsmi) link to the post?

Thanks!

Z

zorrah

Aha! I just came back here to post the link and you beat me to it :) After about a half hour of searching I gave up, and then stumbled upon it. You're a gem, thanks!

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Still at Bushido Dojo on Great Lakes today.

T

Teeshy

Hedge maze it is!

Hopefully will be easier to trap them here, and they won't wander off as far!