• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone else feel naked without...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Somebody's mommy should of told him not to play with matches :dunce:

Vepl

L

Luna du Selene

I'd like my cookie without the burnt marshmallow icing, thank you! :)

C

Count De'Mone

Well all you asked for was no icing....

:postcount: for spiders AND ticks!:party:

C

Count De'Mone

I think I've officially disturbed what was left of the LS boards.

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was going to jump in and say MAN I MISSED YOU GUYS.... but now I am not so sure I did....

:p

C

Count De'Mone

PS. Anyone that was drinking anything when they first saw that and it caused an expulsion from your nose. You're not alone.

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To get into trouble :p

It's a dirty job but someone has to do it. Might as well be you :D

Vepl

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*sniffs under arms*

Do I smell that bad ..........................

Where did you all go :( ?

Vepl

C

Count De'Mone

Hey them were the best cookies I ever made. Just the right amount of crunch and goosh with each bite.:stir:

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well that explains how those were "The best cookies" you ever made :p

Vepl

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Time changes for a lot of us tonight. It's a good idea to change the batteries in your smoke alarm at the same time :) . Enjoy the "extra" hour for those who move there clocks back.

Everyone have a safe Halloween.

Vepl

PS actually this was just a way to get this thread back on top :p

M

Mitzlplik_SP

"Yeah, I get it, you're an outcast

Always under attack, always coming in last

Bringing up the past, no one owes you anything

I think you need a shotgun blast, a kick in the ass

So paranoid, watch your back"

"Oh my, here we go" :party:

Hey,best I could think of to get this puppy back on the front page! :D

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, I dunno. Some days I pray for a stick in the eye.
A nice sharp one, slid in quick at first, then shoved into the gooey grey glory, scrambled around, just to make the voices stop.

L

Luna du Selene

Oh, I dunno. Some days I pray for a stick in the eye.
A nice sharp one, slid in quick at first, then shoved into the gooey grey glory, scrambled around, just to make the voices stop.
Yeah... I get like that when Vepl gets inside my head too. :rant2:

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh c'mon! Luna's surely got a few straggling brain cells left. Not all of them could have jumped ship years ago!

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Years and years and years and years and years and years and Years and years and years and years and years and years and Years and years and years and years and years and years and Years and years and years and years and years and years and Years and years and years and years and years and years and Years and years and years and years and years and years and Years and years and years and years and years and years and Years and years and years and years and years and years and Years and years and years and years and years and years and Years and years and years and years and years and years and Years and years and years and years and years and years and Years and years and years and years and years and years and Years and years and years and years and years and years and Years and years and years and years and years and years and Years and years and years and years and years and years and Years and years and years and years and years and years and Years and years and years and years and years and years and Years and years and years and years and years and years and Years and years and years and years and years and years and Years and years and years and years and years and years and Years and years and years and years and years and years and Years and years and years and years and years and years and Years and years and years and years and years and years and Years and years and years and years and years and years and ....
ago!!!!!

Oops did I say that out loud :blushing:

but then I'm :coco:

:)

Vepl

Kariny

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh I know that feeling!

I don't have two brain cells left to rub together anymore. Someone forgot to tell my twins that 1am IS NOT PLAYTIME.

Why, oh why, don't these little ankle biters come with an instruction booklet!

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Isn't it wonderful......... And there not big enough to really bite your ankle yet. Just wait until they are :) .

Hope things are going well with the twins. Must be really hectic. I just hope it is a good kind of hectic :thumbup: .

Vepl

L

Luna du Selene

Now Kariny... I know you're so very thankful and happy to have your little ankle biters in your life :)

Who is thankful to have diaper duty today? *snort*

:grouphug:

(I'm ignoring mean OLD Vepl at the moment :p)

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually Beloved and I would love to have "diaper duty" today or any day. But then we are a strange lot :) .

Well I am "OLD" and at times I can be mean ....... so I guess I deserve to be ignored :( . Can't fix "old" but I can work on the other :danceb:

Vepl

Kariny

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Careful I do have one to spare Vepl. I'll send you my little wizzer. I swear he's got good aim too. LOL

Actually I can change a diaper in a few seconds anymore.

So, is anyone crazy enough to do the Black Friday blitz? I just decided to stay home and curl up with a baby and a cold turkey sandwich. Twins are crazy enough for me.

Some days I'd almost drop the twins with anyone who asks! Of course I'd want them back as soon as I finally woke up and became concious again! LOL

Sleep is the only thing I want anymore. Not to shop, work, go places, visit people, or whatever. Just sleep. I can't wait till they sleep all night.

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just drop them off any time you need to Kariny. And if it would help there is a spare bedroom you can sleep in while we spoil the little ones for you :thumbsup: !

Hmmm boys...... that would be a new one for me. I have encountered :drool: before and changed a :eek: . I'm sure with a little practice I can even be useful with little boys :cool: .

Hope you get the rest you need. I can't imagine what it is like for you. Guess you will need to sleep when they sleep :scholar:

:p

Seems Luna is still ignoring me. Think I should apologize for saying she has no brain cells left :violin: ?? Or will she :sword: .........

Vepl

Lady Tia

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmm boys...... that would be a new one for me. I have encountered :drool: before and changed a :eek: . I'm sure with a little practice I can even be useful with little boys :cool: .

Vepl

Just wait till you get sprayed in the face while changing said :eek:

I'm just sayin...

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*has a horrible mental image*

Good point.. I'll just leave that chore for Beloved :p .

*looks over shoulder to be sure Beloved is not reading this*

Yea!! That's what I'll do.

Vepl

C

Conagar

Well looks like no one is posting so i will for my first babble so i would like to say Hello EVERYONE :thumbup:

oh yeah :postcount:

Kariny

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome Conagar!

We always are looking for fresh meat in the babble thread! Goodness knows that Lunas well pickled, Vepl and Count are a pile of dry bones. We love new pickings here! LOL

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*blows dust off pile*

And Kariny is ........................................... exhausted :)

That pretty much covers it

Vepl

Kariny

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup. Plum wore out.

It comes down to a choice of one hour of sleep, eat, or shower for me. The heck with housework!

I come an go inbetween twinfants schedules. LOL

C

Conagar

You have a much harder job than i do i drive over the road gone for 3-4 weeks at a time and id have to say that i have it easy compared to you i couldnt handle little ones to much u know.....:eek: them things i cant do it but i want to say you the woman :thumbsup:

Kariny

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had to smile at the kids this morning. How nice it is to be that little and only worry about food, clean diaper, and play.

Sam needed a bottle so I am up. Gave him a warm bottle of milk while watching the snow blow. BRRR!!!!

Now he's all warm with a full belly and tucked in with a fuzzy blanket. He's happy.

Jacks all sacked out and dead to the world. He can wait to eat I think. Kid is 4months old and almost 17lbs. No fat rolls or anything, but one long kid!

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll let you keep the snow. Since the girls are out of the house. It's not as much fun. Unless of course it snows enough I can't get to work :p

Vepl

Kariny

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sure I'll keep the snow. I can deal with that. Instead you can have the ice we got. LOL

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
An ice storm can be pretty........................ as long as you don't have to drive in it or lose your power :( .

Vepl

C

Conagar

Well i was in the middle of the blizzard in Iowa near Davenport and i drive a truck took me 2 hs to dig myself out of the snow it was really cold and windy now im making my way to el paso hopefully its much wammer there im getting tired of this cold weather and its only the begining....

Kariny

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hahah! *points and laughs at Conagar* You do know that Texas got snowfall before we did up here!

Yeah, I got pics of that stuff from my family and friends in Iowa and Omaha. Muwahahaa!
Better them than us!

All that lovely stuff barely missed me. St Joe got it and it hit in the bordering countys! Haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.