• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone else feel naked without...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't tell Tanis but ....... I had never heard of it before his post :blushing:

Vepl

K

Khalan

LOL dont bash your head too bad.
well two of my stitches popped out.. sooo i have to go back to the doctors office monday morning to have it evaluated and see if they could even restitch.... NOT looking forward to the lidacain.... hurts.... bad

T

TanisHalfElven

Ok so for any of ya'll uniformed people out there. *looks at vepl* Red vs Blue is a parody of Halo 1,2, and 3. They even have one for ODST. Havent seen the newest season yet though I know it has tucker back finally. WOOT! Oh heres a link. Its at www.roosterteeth.com enjoy.

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I feel duly enlightened :scholar:

:p

Hope your appointment went well Khalan.

Vepl

K

Khalan

OK... so here is the news
1. I lost four pounds in a week
2.yay go me
3. they took the stitches out
4. it was infected just a tad bit so more days on antibiotics
5. the results came back benign!!!!!!
Im so happy!!!
*smacks Tanis on the back of the head*
NO NEED TO BE RUDE TO THE VEPLY ONE

T

TanisHalfElven

Me, rude? never. *gives sheepish grin.* besides Vepl knows I was just playing.

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOOT on the benign results Khalan :thumbup:

hehehe

Never thought you were being rude Tanis. I think Khalan just wanted to smack you on the head :D !!!

Vepl

K

Khalan

What? Me? Never! LOL.

He does deserve a good smack on the head every now and then, helps keep him in line.

*looks around sees Tanis not paying attention and smacks him right on the butt*

***rrrruuuunnnnssss***

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Run Khalan run!!!!

LOL

I think Beloved feels the same way about me :blushing:

Vepl

K

Khalan

LOL I think it is that way with most wives ... someone has got to keep their men in line.. what would they do without us ??

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't even want to know the answer to that question. I have way to much fun torturing Beloved :ten:

Vepl

K

Khalan

Right.. see I knew it.. all you crazy men do is torture us **edit**poor women! unfortunatly the next couple of weeks I may be on sporadically... depends on how I feel.
I had to go BACK to the doctor once again for some thing totally different. Turns out I have SHINGLES now. and its very painful. Soooo the good doctor prescribed me some vicodin for the pain and an anti viral medication BOTH of which make me loopy/ pass out sleepy on top of the bactrum DS for sinus infection which makes me sleepy.. sooo seeing as how this disease lasts for weeks.... I may be sleeping the days away... will try to make it on at least once a day... before I take my medicine just to let everyone know how I am. Tanis has already had chicken pox so he wont get sick. did I mention how bad it hurts??? its the worst pain i have ever felt in my entire LIFE. I stay awake at night crying myself to sleep. anyway .. dont have too much fun without me and if you do make sure its documented or photographed so I can pretend I was there

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Never had shingles and from the sounds of it................................I'm glad :eek: . Of course sleeping for the next couple of weeks........doesn't sound like a bad idea :cool:

Vepl

K

Khalan

well i would much rather i didnt have it even if i get to sleep as much as i do ... would not wish it on my worst enemy

K

Khalan

almost gone.. no more sharp pains but still itchy. have to schedule follow up in the next few days see what the dr wants to do next

K

Khalan

I bet Tanis is glad to hear it as well. I havent exactly been agreeable these last weeks... I know it sucks for him But in my defense I have been trying to keep my whining and pouting and crabiness to a minimum for his benefit.... does that count ??? LMAO. I just wanna throw it out there that I didnt mean to bite his head off .. lmao. nah im just kidding. I didnt really bite his head of figuritively or physically although. Im sure if given the proper motive I could and would do it ..................

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*makes note to self to wear platemail when around Khalan*

umm sure ..............

:p

Vepl

K

Khalan

Ok we are having a crisis in his side of the family. His favorite great aunt is about to pass away. we just got back from the nursing home seeing her and spending precious time with her. they said yesterday she was up moving around and then today its just like there was no response from her whatsoever. Tanis is VERY close to her and I know its breaking his heart. so if every one could kinda you know pray to whatever deity you believe in for her safe passage into the afterlife, and for healing for his family. I would greatly appreciate it. I am doing what I can here but im only one person. thanks everyone. I know i shouldnt give out email addresses so im not but you can post a pm to me if you want his email to send him messages.

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry to hear about Tanis's aunt. You all will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Vepl

K

Khalan

Thank you very much. She did pass away yesterday at 4:04 pm. We have no idea when the funeral is just yet, he has been running his self ragged and not taking time out to greive yet.

K

Khalan

Well a little bit of an update. Tanis has left me. We are no longer together. Dont know quite how to deal with him having a new girlfriend already. We have been apart for less than a week. Not really sure what to do any more. I mean, I love him and I agree with him I am not in love with him, But it still doesnt hurt my heart any less. I want him to be happy. So I am trying to be what he needs me to be right now. A friend. I just feel this great emptiness inside cause we were together for so long, I dont know how to be single. I have a lot of issues with myself to work out, its a long road to my recovery but just knowing I have his support in this even if just as a friend, makes it a little easier, but also seeing EVERY day him and his new girlfriend being happy together kills me inside as well. Dont know what to do .

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry, but I really feel this thread has gone way beyond acceptable content for a babble thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.