• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone else feel naked without...

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Conagar

WOW i feel the love:sad3: we im currently in Oklahoma and it is much wammer here than up there i finally got out of the snow and ice WooHoo :party:

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
She does like to brag a little doesn't she. And you know she loves you ;)

Glad you are warmer now. It is that time of year so we can expect cold, snow and such like :p

Vepl

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, I don't want snow and ice!
I want 80 degrees, sunny, no clouds, light breeze, and a bbq. :p

Kariny

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Conagar while yer down in Texas bring back some of that bbq!!!

*drools*

C

Conagar

Well i guess i could in this 65 deg weather sunny no clouds perfect for a BBQ i had to put on shorts and turn a/c on :thumbup1: hope everyone else is warm Muhahahaaa

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm BBQ sounds good. Daughter coming home for a visit next week. Might just cook out :)

Vepl

C

Conagar

Well the warmth didnt last long just for a day now im back in Iowa in the single didgits haha :sad2: oh well one day it will be nice again

Kariny

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know that feeling! *Brrrr*

Here in N. MO we had single digits at night a couple nights. I knew I was going to be up so I had stuff ready to go.

Fixed bottles to be heated and that takes around 5 min. During that time I had the clothes already washed, transfered them to dryer, reloaded washer, had the dishwasher loaded so I started it, and started the coffee pot since it was prepped and ready.

I had bottles ready to feed the kids and all that stuff done and going to warm up the house. My little house got really warm fast before I was finished with kids.

My mother is clueless.:rant2::coco:. She called to chew me out about griping I wasn't getting sleep because I was up doing housework all night:scholar:. Sheesh! It takes me the whole 5 mins to push buttons and move laundry out one machine into another. If I didn't do that stuff the other night my pipes would have froze!

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NE AR isn't that cold yet. But the fire still feels warm :) .

Great thinking and multitasking Kariny :thumbup1: !!!

I know you are getting rest when you can :eyes:

Vepl

Kariny

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At this rate I can almost feed kids and sleep at the same time. Not a good idea but I think I've done it a few times!

We just got home from the pediatrician in the city. Ugh! Holiday traffic, Friday night at 5pm, it's dark early, and interstate driving makes for a verrrrryyyy interesting night.

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I understand. Several times I was not sure who went to sleep first. The full baby or me :p .

Vepl

Kariny

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still alive and kicking.

So, how's everyone enjoying this lovely winter weather?

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad to hear you are "Still alive and kicking." :)

Enjoying it :danceb:

Vepl

Kariny

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gah! Want some snow? I got like over 2ft in my front lawn to spare. I'll toss in sub zero temps too for free.

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadly to say..... Yea I would like the snow :p . We got some snow (around 2 inches) and had temps in the single digits (around 8 or 9). I'm just weird. I enjoy winter.

Vepl

Kariny

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone all together now!

*Awwww!*

Vepl just made a major milestone! He just admited he's weird and he knows it!:lol:
*splats Vepl with virtual snowball*

L

Luna du Selene

*rolls Vepl around in the snow, stands him up, sticks carrots and stuff on him and declares him the official forum snowman*

*takes a swig and winks at Kariny*

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone all together now!

*Awwww!*

Vepl just made a major milestone! He just admited he's weird and he knows it!:lol:
*splats Vepl with virtual snowball*
*pulls out carrot so he can talk with out mumbling more then normal*

You are a little behind the times Kariny. I've known I was weird since.......Long before you were born :p .

*throws a snowball at Kariny and Luna*

Vepl

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And they do like to thump there chests :p .

See you found Chovexani's monkey for her Airmid. I know she appreciates it :) .

Vepl

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've put my foot down in a couple places. Sorry, I have been so busy with work and family stuff I wasn't checking the forum much, but the Angry Scot is back!

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You're doing a great job Shamus. They don't seem to understand just yet that with you and Chovi the trash talk'n, forum warrior zerg gets sent ------> way. :p

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree with Airmid, Shamus. I can only check the forums once a day. Every time the threads has been "OK". So your foot prints have done a great job :danceb: :thumbsup: !

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tis good to hear from you!! Tell Tanis "Hi" from us too. Pop in when ever you can. :)

Vepl

K

Khalan

i will. hey does anyone remember his log in name? he cant remember it and thats why he hasnt stopped in lmao

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At my age forgetting things is considered normal..... Tanis is not old enough to be having this problem :p !!

For some reason Tanis420 comes to mind... but with my mind who knows why :D

I like the change to the forums :thumbup:

Vepl

K

Khalan

okies wil try it out.. hopeflly he hasnt forgotten his password lmao he will be 30 in aug shhhh dont tell him i told you ehhehe

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now that is an age I haven't seen in a very.. very .. very long time :D !

Vepl

K

Khalan

lol vepl. it will be ok. and no that log in name did not work. maybe i can look it up somehow.. but the email name he was using is long out of service as it was with sbcglobal... drats

K

Khalan

Ok so here is my problem. We will once again be MIA for a lil while becuase well how do i put this. certain people we stay with have come ]] <---- this close to knocking the hell out of me because i wouldnt be their slave. and this "MAN" was up in my face screaming at me and just about hit me. He asked me my honest oppinion on something i told him in as nice as a possible way and had me sobbing i was completely scared of him. He has swords all over his house and has "used" them before he says. anyway. so I nor Tanis will be on much in the next coming weeks to months i have no idea. still waiting on settlement from our car accident. anyway ... i just thought i would give you heads up on it so if we just disappear you won worry as much

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have got to stop the disappearing act. It's making me :sad4:

Sorry to hear about your having to move. That is no fun at all. Try to keep us updated as best you can. Hope things work out well for you and Tanis :thumbup:

Vepl

K

Khalan

tanishalfelven024: tell him as soon as insurance comes in we will be getting a comp with wireless and get back on uo

we are really close to having it .. prolly within like a month or so ... depends how fast the other insurance company adjuster works
we are sorry for the poofs but it couldnt be helped

we hate having to do it and we both miss uo pretty darn bad

*thinks drat he done had me hooked*
still no luck in job market though either. its getting to the point we are loosing hope

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jobs are hard to come by. Seems like it when it rains it pours. And it sounds like it is pouring in your life right now. Hope everything works out for you guys real soon.

Vepl

K

Khalan

yeah Definitely. I can hardly wait till it comes in . That will give him more time to look for a job without having to worry quite so much about how we are going to live. Today was a depressing day for me. Today was my mothers 55th birthday and she was not around to see it . I miss her terribly but Im doing ok now. anyway I hope you all have a happy holiday and Happy April Fools Day.

I would do a prank, but I wouldnt be back on to say april fools day! so lets just say I did lol

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey!!!! What did you do that for :p .

Vepl

PS If we are going to "say" you did. Might as well act like you did :)

K

Khalan

WELL that was weird. Took me a few tries to actually make it to reply to this @&*#ed post. For some reason it kept saying that i needed to log in again each time i tried. It was starting to agitate me something fierce. Does that to me often..... wonder why that is. OK so anyway . I went to oklahoma on the 3rd and seen my mom and dads graves and then hung out with the family for a lil while. I had such a good time. We watched home videos that had mom in it. I laughed and cried at the same time. We all went out to lunch and then hung out at my brothers AND my sisters new apartments . and then my brother let everyone drive his new scooter type motorcycle like thing. My nephew is SOOOOO tall now. He literally stands a foot taller than me. He is like 6'3 wears a size 15 shoe and he is only 16 years old!! Geez when will he stop growing

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Probably not any time soon :) !

Glad you had a good trip to Oklahoma. It has been a while since I have been with my brothers and sister.

Sorry to hear you are having problems posting. But it is nice to see you here :danceb:

Vepl

K

Khalan

I had a good time. Yesterday I had a doctors appointment, went in for sinus infection came out 2 hours later after having surgery. I had them check a spot on my arm that I had had for years, turns out it was a cystic mass that may or may not be cancer. I should know on the 16th. Im kinda young to be sprouting up cancer right???The doc said she was pretty sure it was benign but wanted to check it out anyway to make doubly sure. Im in so much pain right now. the pain meds they gave me I cant take them becaue if you have asthma(which I do ) you are supposed to have a test to make sure you can safely take them. I havent had that test . So i am taking tylenol for the pain. anyway i just thought i would give everyone an update cause it was kinda serious. . I will post the results as soon as I can.

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is some day........ :grouphug: Take care of your self. Let us know how the test comes out.

Vepl

T

TanisHalfElven

"Tanis is not old enough to be having this problem" ahhh but I have help a lot of the time. Not anymore though, got put on probation....dont ask. {Looks at tital under name and grumbles.} Hmm where to strike next hehe....

K

Khalan

**looks at the word Visitor under Tanis name....**
Thats not supposed to be there.

[Let us know how the test comes out.]

You will know shortly after I do what the results are.

*could really use some UO time to help take my mind off of things*
Speaking of... Wishes the money would come in so we could go and buy the Lap top so I can play

*pouts*

*edit*
hey where can I find the levels for the posting titles?

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not in a long time ~Antzy~Pantz~ :) .

Good to see you Tanis :thumbup:

Thanks for keeping us informed Khalan :D

Vepl

T

TanisHalfElven

ICQ = Evil, nuff said. So how is everyone today? Ya'll been watching the new season of red vs blue?? if so is it good?

K

Khalan

I havent been watching it either. I think one season was enough for me for the moment and I get updates from Tanis anyhow so its just like watching it . 7 days to go till results

Status
Not open for further replies.