• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone else feel naked without...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You're feeling naked? Someone put some dang clothes on my sig!!
:postcount::postcount:=2 (Airmid's rulz!)

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You posted cuz of me, huh.

:party:
"I figured if I'm gonna present myself as a virgin on TV, I should do it for you."
-Madonna to Johnny Carson (an appearance on The Tonight Show being her first ever on a talk show, sometime in the 1980s)

-Galen's player

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
She's a man eater Galen, you have just presented a very tasty treat *winks*

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well this thread is starting to look like a babble thread!! Just look at the intrigue and suspense we already have :)

*gets out the snacks and waits to see what happens next*

Vepl

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lets add to the intrigue and drama and ask where the aitch e double toothpick is Lilac Crypt?

B

Beowulf of LS

their etheral rideable Drake mount that shoots magic arrows @ hostiles while riding......yeah i miss those....

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't seen LC in a long time. Of course I haven't been around to see anyone lately :sad3:

Vepl

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I heart babble threads! So far I like LS. I also play on Legends(home shard) and Great Lakes.

R

RenaLynne

I have a char on Legends. Always wondered why no one WBB sits there. Its all Luna sitting.

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well if we are going to make this a babble thread. We need to start babbling.

So in the word of some of the best babblers .......

babble..babble..babble

Vepl

C

Chovexani

I heart babble threads! So far I like LS. I also play on Legends(home shard) and Great Lakes.

Since you are new to the LS babble and since I am an idiot and forgot to do the blah blah blah rules... For everyone (cuz it's been awhile)...

LS babble thread will never be stickied, it is our own responsability to keep it up. There is still an RoC, granted it tends to blur a little, though I don't think I have ever had to give a warning in a babble, let's keep it that way.

If, and I say if, it is still active within one year of the start date, a new one will be presented. And those who are new to LS, yes, we have had to start new the last two babbles before the forums went poof. The current one either didn't survive or it died, dunno which it was.

Cheers!

Oh ya...

:postcount:

C

Chovexani

LILAC! WHERE THE DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS ARE YOU!

Wow that goes big.

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You do good work, Sal.

We did have a good time with the last two babble threads. I'm sure this one will do as well. Hey Chovexani started it. That does make it special :cheerleader:

Vepl

Salmar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That one was MS Paint quality but I'm tired and wanted something since Airmid asked for it, plus it served it's purpose and looks good to boot. I'm going to start babbling more often I think. Too bad work blocks this site. I think it's time to get my VPN working again

Salmar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't believe you're using it! It makes your butt look too big :( If I'm slow at work expect something specialer tomorrow!

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
umm Sal, not sure if you know this. It is NEVER a good idea to say "It makes your butt look too big" to a Lady. That is a good way to have sharp and pointed objects thrown at you with malice and forethought :sword:

Vepl

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Begins work on a PROPER clothed Airmid sig...*

PS: BTW As with Galen, this is my first ever post in a babble thread. Not to say I have never babbled in a thread, just not one where its ok :p

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oooh the contest is on guys! do you need the original sig to work with? this shall be the babble while you clothe Airmid thread *laughs*

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will defer the clothing part to those with talent and abilities. Only thing I am good for is the babble.

Besides my post count has been the same for to long a time. Need to work on that. Someone might think I got my title my default. Instead of working for it the old fashion way. :confused:

Vepl

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*hands out $1500 to each player and places the hat on the "Go" square*

Are we rolling to see who gets to go first?

*starts hoping he gets boardwalk*

Vepl

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here are two for you to look at. I am at home sick today, so was able to invest a little time in them.

One doesn't do a very good job of preserving your um, virtue, but the other I think is too modest...

If you like either of them, feel free to use them.

Attachments

D

Devil_Woman

Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble...

Oh, wait, you said babble

Salmar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Definitely an improvement Shamus. I'll have to try harder now! or just keep posting about it.

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I appreciate both of your work. I am thankful and rejoice to see an artists work.

Vepl

Salmar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yay! Glad I started something. I like starting fashionable trends and such, and can't forget the post count. The all mighty post count rules all.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's 12 now! keep at it, hehe.

I actually just got a link from Zigzag to post info on merging your accounts. I'll post it for everyone. Brekkee just merged mine today!

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe I see you picked the more um, flattering one. I do like it better.. couldnt make the miniskirt match your neck right...

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh gee! :gee:
*gets out her begging alms cup*

Maybe while folks are playing with sigs I can beg for one :please:

I just recently figured out how to download pics like the one of my cat. :dunce:

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*hands out $1500 to each player and places the hat on the "Go" square*

Are we rolling to see who gets to go first?

*starts hoping he gets boardwalk*

Vepl
I want the shoe! I want the shoe!
Seems like that's all I ever fish up is shoes!:cursing:

*rolls dice for a 3*
Who's next?

C

Chovexani

It's 12 now! keep at it, hehe.

I actually just got a link from Zigzag to post info on merging your accounts. I'll post it for everyone. Brekkee just merged mine today!
Ya I seen you had been mergeded. Reminded me I had to do mine still. I was waiting for awhile till the initial rush of mergings were over. Brekkee I am sure has been overwhlemed with all she doing. Is prolly all fine now ya think?

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yep that was my call too. We've waited long enough me thinks!

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guess since I was gone so long. I didn't need to be merged ;)

*rolls die and ends up with snake eyes, then looks crestfallen*

ahh man :blushing:

Anyone else going to play?

Vepl

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*hands Airmid the thimble*

Sure, we appreciate you joining us :popcorn:

Vepl

Status