• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone else feel naked without...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cardima

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't want to sound to much like a NB

so i'm just going to say HI on The babble thread :thumbsup:

K

Khalan

looks like i didnt have to double post after all lol. Tanis said thank you Vepl and that after i get offline he will try to resurrect his stratics account.. cross your fingers lol though that might mean i wont be on near as much . well for an update on what we have been doing we were in a car accident in november i'm still under physician care with a surgery looming on the horizon (ooooh looming) I can no longer work or do much standing anymore becuase my back is messed up. always in pain. lets see.... his youngest brother and also his only sister gave new editions into the family. 2x each. they both have a boy and a girl. anyway.. keep those posts up

K

Khalan

grumbles to self looks around for the mods and sneaks away before they can catch me TRIPLE posting.. sees Vepl on my way out the door sleeping.... tip toes up to him and kicks him in the shin
****RUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS**

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WTG Khalan!!!!!!! Nice triple post.

Now for kicking me in the shin ........ I'd chase you but with a sore shin and at my age. It would be hazardous to my health :p.

Sorry to hear about your accident and back injury. That can't be any fun at all. Take care of yourself.

Vepl

K

Khalan

Oh I am trying. It sucks not being able to do the things i used to. Now I cant walk around in the super market I have to (shudder) use a wheel chair. I have to be careful what type of excersises (sp?) i do or i could injure it worse. Thinking of going back to college and trying my hand at something where i dont have to stand all day.. maybe something to do with computers or childcare. I do childcare now for freeeeeeee (sorry channeling adam sandler in bedtime stories lol) or if i could get a grant to get a computer again I could start my own desktop publishing biz i already have certification in that.

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad that you have some options. I know you will do well at the choice you make :) .

Running around in a wheel chair doesn't sound like a lot of fun. Then again maybe it could be :p

Vepl

K

Khalan

It can be scary at times when the stores dont have the motorized wheel chairs then Tanis has to push me and ... well lets say i feel like i am in the passenger seat at Nascar LMAO

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
grumbles to self looks around for the mods and sneaks away before they can catch me TRIPLE posting.. sees Vepl on my way out the door sleeping.... tip toes up to him and kicks him in the shin
****RUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS**

Since this is the babble thread, I think we can let this slide :D

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Khalan I suppose you'd rather be the driver :p . I have to admit I can imagine Tanis trying to set wheel chair speed records in all the stores he takes you to :) !!

Vepl

P

Psychic Llama

I don't know that you could say I'm necessarily back. I still log into the ghost tow--err game occasionally. But...yeah everything I've seen there seems as dead as the boards these days. Maybe I'm just missing something.

C

Count De'Mone

Yeah I'm still remembering the boards having 20 posts in the time it took to type "hi" and submit. Oh well...

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It has been a long time since that was happening. Sure do miss the people from then.

See we even got Chovexani to peek in here. After she shut down the spitting contest going on in the other thread. Glad some things don't change :danceb:

Vepl

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
About three posts ago??????

Then "Quoted" in the previous post :p

Vepl

K

Khalan

yes you were missed count.. now did someone say D? or was that a mistaken Identity?
**crosses fingers**

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't think Dereal is back. Haven't heard from him in a very long time :( .

Khalan are you sure we missed Count???? OH I get it we missed him like a tooth ache :danceb:

:p

Vepl

K

Khalan

I are sure we missed count. Tanis said to tell everyone hello and i read him about setting wheel chair speed records he said hell yea lol

C

Count De'Mone

Ok so I remember part of me wandering off was not liking the new forum layout. Is there some restriction on ability to have a displayed signature?

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure on the sig thing Count.

Tell Tanis "Hi" from us here. Hope he gets his account back up and running :thumbup:

Vepl

C

Count De'Mone

Hell if nothing else tell him to get his Stratics account up and running..seriously...a babble thread nearing the bottom? What's going on in this crazy place?:next:

K

Khalan

I think he forgot his user name... can anyone help him out please cause it took me forevever trying to figure out what the d@#$ thing was and well my blonde brain has its limits lol. sorry was gone for a few days. good news though i had my ssi appointment and this time there wasnt an automatic denial. they said they are actually thinking i may be approved yay me. that would help a lot. we were thinking of one day moving to canada and well if that happens im gonna find d and kick him in the shins tell him to get his butt back on here. any of yall have a my space?pm me and give me your url if ya do. *puts sticky tack on the thread and sticks it near the top*

K

Khalan

whats wrong count? if its about tanis... dont worry you get used to it. i'm the brains of THIS operation

C

Count De'Mone

The sigh was about 4 comments in the babble thread for one day being almost a record for the past month.

K

Khalan

**this spot was intended for an image of our rings buuuutttt it didnt come out ... just showed the url***

oh okay sorry. Im doing my best to keep it going. oh I talked to my doctor today and they said they were going to close the case and they wantd to talk about my options so..... maybe here soon i will have my settlement

C

Count De'Mone

Tell the doctors if they can't fix it, you'll charge them an arm and a leg....literally. Bet that'll get them moving...

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good job guys!! Glad someone has kept this thread alive. It sure needs all the help it can get :p

Vepl

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guess so.

Of course we can make this thread the "old" babble thread :D

Vepl

C

Count De'Mone

damn near on the bottom of the page already and only has 3 more posts....I refuse to label this anything from the good ole days.

Reinzeld

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shouldn't have started the word association thread...that one gets all the love, and this little red-headed stepchild just gets the scraps.

Shameful.

C

Count De'Mone

That's alright...only thing left to do in the house is the dishes. Hop to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.