• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

@Mesana @kyronics : Our Wish List for 2019..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can kill Arctic Ogre Lords with them to get Lord or Lady.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Allow a human wearing Pads of the Cu Sidhe to tame a cu sidhe
Introduce "Talons of the Cu Sidhe" and allow a gargoyle wearing those to tame a cu sidhe.
Introduce a human-only mount that is much the same as a cu sidhe (hint: rideable sabretooth)

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
LOL..Just be glad they are not putting in a pet pooping system where the pet stops in the middle of a fight to produce some manure..JK..:)
If they did that they'd probably also add collection bags so when your pet soiled the battle area, you also need to stop, pick it up and carry it in your backpack until you can find a trash barrel.

Remember, things are overthought in this damn game.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Add a 0 skill bushido "spell" to the Book of Bushido (so that people don't have to buy the first 25 skill, or find a jewelry set, to begin practicing Bushido).

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like, a real whirlpool. Like from Ultima III. I'd like a Kilrathi fighter in a field. A pitch fork of whoopass. Pirate ships that actually act like pirate ships and patrol the coast, and actually put up a fight, a glass sword that one hits, devs that understand if you nerf something to the point of being not fun, that it's NOT FUN, and for someone to get hired that actually knows a single thing about fixing pvp. Thank you.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some of these were mentioned already.
Would like fee's reduced on vendors.
Search ability of active auction safes, and make it that items have a more resonable starting bid by charging by the amount of the opening bid and for the duration of auction time period.
Have the ability to have basements to our homes (create a new upgrade to game, I would pay for that)
After a period of time (another year?), after player made keeps and castles through the voting thing, allow players the ability to create thier own designed keeps and castles.
Global search option of all shards for items except for the Mugen and Siege on vendor search. Next to the item would be the shard that its on. Now that we have shard shields this would be handy.
Lastly just fixing bugs and fine tuning PVP.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Add a 0 skill bushido "spell" to the Book of Bushido (so that people don't have to buy the first 25 skill, or find a jewelry set, to begin practicing Bushido).
How about this for Magery, Chiv, Necro too? It does make sense on a way.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about this for Magery, Chiv, Necro too? It does make sense on a way.
Not needed for Magery, you can gain at 0 skill. I think it's the same for Chiv and Necro as well, but it's been a while since I trained either

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
> How about this for Magery, Chiv, Necro too?
Note: elf character, no Jack ability.
Magery: You can cast first circle spells with 0 skill. Stone off your magery and give it a try. With 0 skill I could cast these about 25% of the time -- enough for skill gaining.
Chivalry: Close wounds claims 0 skill needed. With 0 skill I could cast this about 10% of the time. Difficulty: the patient must be damaged.
Necro: Curse weapon claims 0 skill needed. With 0 skill I could not cast this at all (100 attempts, 100 fizzles). Odd, this used to work. @Bleak please fix.
Spellweaving: Several spells claim 0 skill needed. I tested Nature Fury. With 0 skill I could cast this about 10% of the time.
Ninjitsu: Animal form claims 0 skill needed. With 0 skill I was able to cast this about 30% of the time.

So, Necro needs a fix, and Bushido needs a 0 skill "spell."

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Since we're on the subject...
Ninjitsu needs a couple more useful "spells."
o requiring someone to move kind of sux because hey, the character has dexterity because the player doesn't, right?
o requiring stealthing cripples too many of ninjitsu's abilities. C'mon, let's have some more Ninja abilities that don't require other skills.

How about just copying some omelet out of the Bushido book?

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stop giving out presents with different hues. This cult around "special colored" items and those nerdy "hue number experts" are simply annoying...

Stop shard shields and shard transfers for now and forever. Worst invention to the game ever. Destroyed almost all shards.

Remove vendor fees completely.

Delete all Mesanna-named items. Another nerdy and ridiculous cult.

Let the EMs offer more events with riddles and quests and let players bring in more skills than just "All kill" and Multiboxing... Most EM events are horribly stupid and attract idiots like **** attracts flies....

Alas, so many more things to do. And what does this community get? Giftboxes with exotic hues and other nerd-stuff...

:gee:

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Please even out the RNG to give more frequent higher end drops to all who play and not the priviledged accounts, only one Tangle last year, but umpteen spider carapaces! Only 2 cameos from Doom since the loot and new accumulated point system change, no scholars halo ever, and never ever have I received an orny or midnight bracers. Why even bother having the Doom lesser artifact drops as a point wipe? One lieutanant's sash from Oaks early on its inception, but never again. The game is so grindy oriented and disappointing when 99% of what is receieved is another waste of time. I swear the RNG is rigged and plays favorites to certain accounts!

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
plays favorites to certain accounts!
I think so too, and sometimes wonder if that was put in to encourage people to trade items with each other. I just haven't found whatever item it is my account is supposed to get more of so that I can trade it with someone who gets the useful omelet.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bring back the Ultima Online music, not that omelet copied/pasted from Ultima IX.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Stop giving out presents with different hues. This cult around "special colored" items and those nerdy "hue number experts" are simply annoying...

Stop shard shields and shard transfers for now and forever. Worst invention to the game ever. Destroyed almost all shards.

Remove vendor fees completely.

Delete all Mesanna-named items. Another nerdy and ridiculous cult.

Let the EMs offer more events with riddles and quests and let players bring in more skills than just "All kill" and Multiboxing... Most EM events are horribly stupid and attract idiots like **** attracts flies....

Alas, so many more things to do. And what does this community get? Giftboxes with exotic hues and other nerd-stuff...

:gee:

Respectfully disagree with:
A> about the shard shields..since:
=They provide a way for people in low-pop shards to get items from other shards, that would otherwise be IMPOSSIBLE, and would cause much more frustration in the regular shards.
=Provide an easy way to see what other shards have to offer from a lot more perspectives, without starting a newby character.
=Provide one more incentive/reward for people to stay in the game to eventually be able to get these.
=The shields are not what destroyed the shards? People have just left the game. They did not all move to Atl or Sonoma etc. The game has lower pop, but not due to the shields.
=Removing the shields is like an insult to 14 year vets, that are looking forward to getting them.
=Maybe they can remove PKing (Not PvP) if they are really itchy to remove something? Now THAT may help the game! But this is a can of worms to open, every time.
=There is no clear cut evidence that shard shields have harmed the game. Actually, they may be helping the game. Did you try to get some items on low pop shards? Either they cost a gozillion uo gold due to monopoly, example some PS, or you absolutely will not find the items you need.
=I know it has been touted before that they damage the game, but no evidence presented, or any hint of it.
=Also not everyone in the game is in Siege that does not allow xfers.

B> Not much wrong about items with name Mesana on them. They provide another gold redistribution.
C> EM events : A single unique way for new players to get some gold, and gold re-distribution fro the very rich to the very poor in game. One way to bring community together in a single attended event.

Agree with:

A> Actively pursuing and removing multiboxing from the game. It may be possible that it can be done, but will need responsiveness from both players and also EM/Dev teams. Hard to believe that the multiboxing is so profound and so prevalent that we need to stop EM events.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can't do that on Siege.
Well then, now it makes more sense. I haven't started a character on Siege since 2004. I forgot you can't buy skill.

I WAS recently reminded that it costs almost 100K for a boat there and you CAN'T buy cloth for bandages either. LOL.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Undo the "lose a swing" mechanism for Bushido and other combat abilities that was introduced in 2015, because it unfairly penalizes those who don't have uber swiing speed increase dexterity stamina suits.

Undo the nerf to Evasion.

Let ninjas retain their ninja forms during a monster's "area dismount" attack. Ninja forms aren't really "mounted."

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Respectfully disagree with:
A> about the shard shields..since:
=They provide a way for people in low-pop shards to get items from other shards, that would otherwise be IMPOSSIBLE, and would cause much more frustration in the regular shards.
=Provide an easy way to see what other shards have to offer from a lot more perspectives, without starting a newby character.
=Provide one more incentive/reward for people to stay in the game to eventually be able to get these.
=The shields are not what destroyed the shards? People have just left the game. They did not all move to Atl or Sonoma etc. The game has lower pop, but not due to the shields.
=Removing the shields is like an insult to 14 year vets, that are looking forward to getting them.
=Maybe they can remove PKing (Not PvP) if they are really itchy to remove something? Now THAT may help the game! But this is a can of worms to open, every time.
=There is no clear cut evidence that shard shields have harmed the game. Actually, they may be helping the game. Did you try to get some items on low pop shards? Either they cost a gozillion uo gold due to monopoly, example some PS, or you absolutely will not find the items you need.
=I know it has been touted before that they damage the game, but no evidence presented, or any hint of it.
=Also not everyone in the game is in Siege that does not allow xfers.

B> Not much wrong about items with name Mesana on them. They provide another gold redistribution.
C> EM events : A single unique way for new players to get some gold, and gold re-distribution fro the very rich to the very poor in game. One way to bring community together in a single attended event.

Agree with:

A> Actively pursuing and removing multiboxing from the game. It may be possible that it can be done, but will need responsiveness from both players and also EM/Dev teams. Hard to believe that the multiboxing is so profound and so prevalent that we need to stop EM events.
I was rather kidding... ;-)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ADD new colour dye and worthwhile items ..ie crimmy etc at say 500,000 points to the clean up rewards

but definate add new colour dye and maybe remove all the old ones

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well then, now it makes more sense. I haven't started a character on Siege since 2004. I forgot you can't buy skill.

I WAS recently reminded that it costs almost 100K for a boat there and you CAN'T buy cloth for bandages either. LOL.
you can buy bandages, you just have to farm them up like regs

upload_2019-1-10_5-27-21.png

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Make the remaining training points visible when loring another persons pet.

The purpose of wanting to see the unused points is to prevent players from getting scammed. Players sell and buy partially trained pets all the time with intent of the purchaser finishing off the pet the way he or she likes it. The sale is done with the buyer trusting the sellers statement that it has 620 points remaining but there is no way for the buyer to know until he/she makes the purchase.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Make the named suits (e.g. Greymist, etc) useful by making the completed suit 70s (+5 energy for elves and +25 fire for sampires)
Make all the pieces drop at the same rate (beating dead horse here); the "rare pieces" means we can't trade to fill our suits because we're all missing the same pancakeing rare pieces
Make gargoyle equivalents of all the named suits

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
a GREENHOUSE! I need a place to store my plants, kinda like a bod book or seed box but it needs to look cute and Victorian =) but yeah need a green house for sure, my lock downs are maxed and its from nothing but plants that I rescue from idocs ...I also rescue stray puppies and kittys lol

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Move the house sign hanger on custom houses. Make it so we can move them from the far left only.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Undo the Doom gauntlet revamp, and just add the new items to the end of the list of things that drop.
Then look up "fun" in the dictionary and if you see that you are changing things to be less fun, then don't do that change.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
(See also "undo the change to the Myrmidex Queen encounter that has her throw 32 larvae in one go." Yeah, that was a fun-reducer.)

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Remove the timer on "Exodus Keys" OR have it like other keyed events where one person can take a whole party in.

Reason: even if the fun event is announced a week in advance, there's ALWAYS some idjit who wants to go at the LAST MINUTE, and not enough keys to go around to bring him.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Say, whatever happened to the Yolaru, Pindiro, Disquiqui, Nahuatla, Haakur, and the REAL Sakkhra (lizardmen)?

...and undo the "Kotl are aliens" thing because that was just plain pancakeing stupid. They're little dinosaurs and the same species as the REAL Sakkhra. See the literature that came with "The Savage Empire." Sheesh. Aliens. wtp (what the pancake).

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Craftable paladin sword, and make it swing fast enough so that someone might actually want to use it (I haven't seen anyone using a halberd in years, y' know).

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Give a nonzero turn-in value to "antique" items so that people will trash them.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Move Hawkwind back a few paces in Eodon, OR have him offer the quest only to those who don't have a Mastery book already in their backpacks.

JFSF

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
All I want is for LMC to count when using inscription to craft scrolls . Easy Right??

Status
Not open for further replies.