• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

@Mesana @kyronics : Our Wish List for 2019..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delores D

Journeyman
Have soul stones in a container count as one item. If they are locked down individually in a house they would count as lockdowns. We collect soul stones at idocs and are running out of room in one house to store them.

Nereus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2019 wish list (no particular order):

Add turn-in point/bank point collums to BOD books
Remove the Protection spell from pet casting array
Ability to place additional small house plot if set criteria are met
A new RNG

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1-Open Malas for keeps and castle
2- add customization plot size to 24x24 and 32x32 at our choice to custom it
3-box for Refinement
4- add more storage house and bank
5-8th slot for make new toon
6-book for primer mastery I-II-III

7-box for all kind of token
8-box for all kind of runic
9-wardrobe to add clothes
10-box to add piece armor(ex jewelry box)
11-box to add weapons

:Begging: all this thing could help reduce storage house :Begging:

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's definitely time that we are allowed more than one house per account. Dump the stupid second house on Seige Perilous & Mugen crap and just let us have a second house anywhere we want. Most of the shards have so much space available there's no legitimate reason not to. If you want to have two houses on Atlantic, well, good luck. It'll cost you. Otherwise just about every other shard has room for thousands of houses.

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Every account payed for, could have the space of a castle footprint to spend ,to either build one castle if there is space, at one shard, or split in smaller buildings on one shard or at several shards!
After all , the accounts cost the same so the space should be the same ?

Last edited:

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Every account payed for, could have the space of a castle footprint to spend ,to either build one castle if there is space, at one shard, or split in smaller buildings on one shard or at several shards!
I actually like that idea

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
"Scrollbinder" for mastery primer, e.g. four Level 1 bind to make one level 2; four level 2 bind to make one level 3
Cost reduction for scrollbinding power scrolls (e.g. four 115s bind to make a 120)

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Interesting idea @Minerva Foxglove ...
I would really like a hideable hood/helmet option, too many ugly pieces of headware with good stats are unused because they just look bad.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
@Drakelord Agreed! I really think some pieces could do with a re-draw, the wizard hat is so huge on my ladies and the leather helmet is like a swim-cap. Not sure that they could be made to be attractive so hiding them is the next best thing.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I couldn't agree more about hiding things... but for me it's the hideous Mempo of Fortune... I want it on Blackthorns... I would give the 100 items to get a mempo of fortune item that is more of a necklace or a leaf gorget... Ankh Pendant would be wonderful... I've asked and asked for it but no they want my character to look ugly in that thing.

I would enjoy hiding hats... best I did was turn the ugly glasses into a circlet...

And I also agree 100% about the space... give as many houses as you want to place to equal 1 castle per account. Either place the 1 castle or get to place multiples less than or equal to 1 castle. So 4 18x18's or what have you...

However, you know as well as I that the moment they do that... people will drop accounts. I think that is the fear... at least on the DEVs side... as it is people have tons of homes to store stuff... mostly... if they didn't have to have more accounts to hold houses they might drop accounts thus dropping pay... If they did that I could drop probably 5 or more accounts. Though I will say I could probably drop 2 or 3 at present without too much trouble... but still.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
-improve game play by making both clients fair. ty for bandage belt and dress macro for cc.
-make event drops only one to 3, not 10, 20, 40 or more. market flooded. people ready to sell off and leave before the crash. please listen. too much candy is bad for the game.
-armor stand that shows all stats/resists/ect..., make it easier to make suit. maybe as vet reward
-sashel for all books, rune books, mage, myst, sw, necro, mastery ect… I need my back pack to be cleaned up some. maybe as vet reward
-get rid of vvv. should be good vs evil
-people need to be able to repair, some shards have no repair deeds. any new or returning players will not stay in the game if they cant even repair their armor.
-vender costs need to be addressed, people come back to game and there's nothing to buy due to low populations and cost of venders. many just leave the game
-and of coarse stop all the cheating.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vendor costs should just be removed. If they insist on vendor costs as some sort of gold sink then change it to charge a % when an item sells. Get rid of the daily charge.

As stated there's literally nothing for sale on low population shards because items sit for too long costing too much in vendor fees.

Remove vendor cost or change it to a sales tax.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Remove shard shields and increase cooldown on regular xfers to 1 month per acct. this will fix a whole list of issues this game has.
I think the opposite, they should let anyone xfer for free whenever they want. I love going to new shards! I don't have time to start from scratch on them though. I think even vendors should be game wide, not just shard bound.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Beating dead horse time:
Permanent gates to the left side and right side of the abyss. -- if you're counting on the owners of the Abyss houses to be nice and live forever, you are going to be disappointed. This was bad design from the get-go, and worse when parts of the abyss became infested with naughty gargoyles.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Over the years I made at least one char, normally a tamer, on most USA shard to travel and fight when need be. I would love to be able to just transfer a character using a gate to any shard just for that purpose, travel and fight then bring that character home to prep, repair for the next trip.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mass xfers lead to gold selling sites and duping. Until the team decides to fix these issues, slowing down xfers will slow down those offenders. If you think otherwise then your pro-duping and pro-RMT sites.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Mass xfers lead to gold selling sites and duping. Until the team decides to fix these issues, slowing down xfers will slow down those offenders. If you think otherwise then your pro-duping and pro-RMT sites.
Idc about them, I just want to jump shards to play with different people.

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I read a lot of, "I want more stuff!" And then I read, "I want more space to store stuff!" If we put more emphasis on our adventures and interaction and less emphasis on our stuff we wouldn't need huge wish lists and we would all be much happier. I did this a few years ago when I assumed the Stinky Pete identity and it was the best decision i ever made. Perhaps that's just me.

Abandon thy possessions and set thyself free!

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
It's definitely time that we are allowed more than one house per account. Dump the stupid second house on Seige Perilous & Mugen crap and just let us have a second house anywhere we want. Most of the shards have so much space available there's no legitimate reason not to. If you want to have two houses on Atlantic, well, good luck. It'll cost you. Otherwise just about every other shard has room for thousands of houses.
:ten:
YES!
:please:
Like to see faster skill gain in Felucca. We already have extra resources, why not a bonus to skill gain too?
Great idea also! And they can make it faster gain skill in Fel overland, and even faster in Fel dungeons!
(Also will provide our fellow Pkers/murderers with sorely needed victims, but its ok..One more reason a really good one to go Fel, and get Felled sometime, but its ok.) I like this idea also!

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Idc about them, I just want to jump shards to play with different people.

Indeed. I run a tribe on Ark and we have bases on 4 servers/maps. Transfer is matter of seconds and free. Would have missed so many people if we were limited to one server or had to pay for each hop.

But then it's UO..

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Add two more upgrades to the UO Store or EA Store. I like how they added the stable slot increase tokens in game.

Add additional 20% more House & Bank storage upgrades. Say for 2000 sovereigns or $19.99 at the EA Store, and allow us to upgrade up to 100% housing storage. This would increase bank slots to 225.

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1- Update the enhanced client pets so that you can view the rare nightmare hues (void and metalic)

2- Update the classic client packs that allows you to switch to grid view (currently can not shop in classic client when vendors are stocked with the enhanced client)

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I actually offered this idea up here on Stratics years ago and was booed out of the house just about. I like the idea, had a way to handle grandfathered units and anything up to a castle footprint.

Soooo +1 to your idea.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I actually offered this idea up here on Stratics years ago and was booed out of the house just about. I like the idea, had a way to handle grandfathered units and anything up to a castle footprint.

Soooo +1 to your idea.
I like the idea too, but they would lose subs so I doubt it will happen.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I like the idea too, but they would lose subs so I doubt it will happen.

How so? I see this as an ability to expand storage for **stuff**, 1 place for some crafting, another for other crafting. I'm sure other ways to use multiple houses can be thought of ... without sub loss.

Then again, how about you pay the princely sum of US$9.95 (plus any applicable taxes) for 1 plot max size 18x18? Accounts are limited to 2 additional houses other than the original account one (3 houses on prod shards).

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do not believe that allowing us more than one house per account will result in a loss of subs. They've already given us up to 60% more storage in the house. Is there any evidence that subs were lost as a result? I doubt it. Players just collected and hoarded more.

I for one like houses. I had at one time fourteen accounts with houses all on one shard and most were nearly empty houses. I just like designing unique houses and connecting them with house teleporters. I like houses on Islands. I like houses near hunting grounds, even a 7x7. With teleporters bouncing around the server is pretty cool.

There's more than enough space available to expand the housing allocation per account. It should just be a simple increase in the number, without goofy restrictions.

There also needs to be something done about abandoned plots. How is it possible that even on very low population shards, there are still empty plots and castles around? Nothing in them. Nobody ever seen in them, yet they persist. I mean obviously these should all be costing someone $10 - 14 per month. At the current gold/$ rates that makes no sense whatsoever.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
For the Devs to PLEASE :
In the TC1 allow an option to rapidly raise the pet's skills to 120, so we can more effectively test the pets there!
We appreciate the PS we get there but skilling up rapidly would save lots of effort. After all we can rapidly adjust players skills to 120 etc., why not the pets?:grrr:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Increase drop rate for Spellweaver scrolls. It takes way too long now to fill a Spellweaver spellbook.
It's high time these were craftable and they need to do away with that stupid quest to get it and put it on the start list of skills make a skill trainer in Haven..... stop hiding the skill in the closet it's been how many years since it was "new" ...... it needs to join the rest of the skills...

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make decent loot drop outside of Shadowguard and Exodus
The way it should have been. Bleak has stated multiple times there is a supposed "chance" at decent loot drops in other areas of the game but I have seen no such thing other than a decent weapon every few months. Prove me wrong? As I see it we have three choices. Grind. Buy gold to buy these items off those that do grind. Or do without.

I really do like the personality of the team but being the main cause of the gap to compete is unacceptable coming from professional designers.

As I've stated before, crafting areas should be brought on par with this. This really needs a push as we have new and returning players with such a huge gap to close.

Thargor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Change power scroll binding ratios. Right now i do not think it follows any logic. Make them (like in many games with upgrades) similar to 8X105=110, 6x110=115, 4x115=120 or something like these. It will actually help with scroll market for regular players.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've never seen anyone using Kotl automatons. Please figure out why that is, and then fix it. Thanks.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Quit basing what is done on either Atlantic or some dead shard...

When you do things like that you either making boring as heck, nearly impossible for everyone else or such a grind it's downright maddening...

If you are going to do something like that base things more like mobs in Doom... based on how many are there. More people more spawn... MORE DROPS... and base drops on participation and activity... the more folk do it higher chances of getting something decent. When in a Party you should still get your own loot box...

What irks me is 1/2 the time 1 or 2 things drop no matter how many folk are there... so taking more people or encouraging people to work together is discouraged... people are greedy they don't want to share the chance at a drop so they solo everything... If things had higher chances to drop more stuff/better stuff depending on how many "ACTIVE" people are there it would encourage people to work together more.

Yes that also encourages more multiboxing/multiclienting... but if you don't start putting community back into the game you are going to LOSE the community...

seriously if we wanted to play solo we'd play a solo game... most of us miss what UO WAS which was FAR more community-oriented... We remember needing more people to fight things... Was doing things as a group that was fun... This is why people LOVE invasions so much... because we are working together as a shard and as a community... But since you went there (AoS) and made the game revolve around items you have turned it into getting stuff and you then wonder why we have and keep so much. Yet time and time again you add stuff and more stuff and more stuff... and wonder why we complain about no space... wanting things to stack and store... You can't put the rabbit back in the hat and make folk forget they saw it though...

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Please revert the Myrmidex queen encounter back to before she threw 32 larvae in one go.

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've never seen anyone using Kotl automatons. Please figure out why that is, and then fix it. Thanks.
They just need to give us a way to get Automaton Actuators again. I only got one back when we had the Kotl turn ins. I made it to a char that really doesn't suit her, but the automaton
is non transferable, so it just sits in her stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.