• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pinco's UI

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Working now in Trammel, Tokuno, and Malas! :)

On a side note, the debug window opens when you login now :p
Spellbooks don't seem to be working now though :(

Pages don't turn, no tooltips, can't cast from them, and can't right-click to assign hotkey (just closes it instead). :p

No errors in log.
Pinco, I really appreciate all the fixes and improvements lately, thank you!

Some minor issues -
a) When I open up a treasure chest, I use "search" to get rid of the 50 stone items before I start "loot all." But search doesn't work now, it's trying to search my main pack every time.
b) When I open a chest in list mode with many items, like 100, I scroll down to find an item I want. When I remove that item, the list jumps back to the top, so I have to scroll back down again. Can you hold the list at the last position?
ok, today there seems to be an insane lag, is impossible to fix anything when you can't even enter the game properly :D

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I started having lag about 30 mins ago. I closed the client and restarted but still had lag. I switched to default EC and lag went away.

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
ok, today there seems to be an insane lag, is impossible to fix anything when you can't even enter the game properly :D
Looks like spellbooks are working again :) Not sure if you changed anything, or I just had a very odd issue last night!

I started having lag about 30 mins ago. I closed the client and restarted but still had lag. I switched to default EC and lag went away.
I was able to load Pinco's without any lag just now, perhaps it's shard/regional specific? Or just coincidental timing when switching to normal EC?

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Looks like spellbooks are working again :) Not sure if you changed anything, or I just had a very odd issue last night!

I was able to load Pinco's without any lag just now, perhaps it's shard/regional specific? Or just coincidental timing when switching to normal EC?
Hmm, it may be related to certain elements on the screen. When I open the Character Sheet, I get crippling lag, but it goes away when I close it. Perhaps there are other windows that are triggering this as well?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried that I couldn't even move, so it's not UI related :p

yes, it wasn't UO related either I had problems with certain websites too, but now it seems all better :)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Spellbooks don't seem to be working now though :(

Pages don't turn, no tooltips, can't cast from them, and can't right-click to assign hotkey (just closes it instead). :p

No errors in log.
I can't replicate the issue, it seems to be work fine for me...

Pinco, I really appreciate all the fixes and improvements lately, thank you!

Some minor issues -
a) When I open up a treasure chest, I use "search" to get rid of the 50 stone items before I start "loot all." But search doesn't work now, it's trying to search my main pack every time.
b) When I open a chest in list mode with many items, like 100, I scroll down to find an item I want. When I remove that item, the list jumps back to the top, so I have to scroll back down again. Can you hold the list at the last position?
both should be working fine now :)

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I can't replicate the issue, it seems to be work fine for me...
Ok, as always I missed something crucial to the bug... Just tested again and they work if opened directly from the backpack; However, if you put them on a hotbar and open them through the hotbar, they don't work :p

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, as always I missed something crucial to the bug... Just tested again and they work if opened directly from the backpack; However, if you put them on a hotbar and open them through the hotbar, they don't work :p
that was the key, now it should work :D

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Pinco, how do I get rid of these last 2 hotbars?
----------
<Hotbar id="16" locked="false">
<HotbarItems>
<HotbarItem itemIndex="1">
<UserAction type="AllKill" id="29" iconId="650" targetType="Cursor" text="All Kill" />
</HotbarItem>
<HotbarItem itemIndex="2">
<UserAction type="FollowMe" id="32" iconId="656" targetType="Cursor" text="All Follow Me" />
</HotbarItem>
<HotbarItem itemIndex="3">
<UserAction type="GuardMe" id="34" iconId="658" targetType="Cursor" text="All Guard Me" />
</HotbarItem>
<HotbarItem itemIndex="4">
<UserAction type="Stop" id="36" iconId="660" targetType="Cursor" text="All Stop" />
</HotbarItem>
<HotbarItem itemIndex="5">
<UserAction type="Stay" id="35" iconId="661" targetType="Cursor" text="All Stay" />
</HotbarItem>
</HotbarItems>
<Keybindings>
<Keybinding slot="1" key="Left Control+1" />
<Keybinding slot="2" key="Left Control+2" />
<Keybinding slot="3" key="Left Control+3" />
<Keybinding slot="4" key="Left Control+4" />
<Keybinding slot="5" key="Left Control+5" />
</Keybindings>
</Hotbar>
<Hotbar id="17" locked="true">
<HotbarItems>
<UserAction type="Dismount" id="13" iconId="798" targetType="Cursor" />
</HotbarItem>
</HotbarItems>
<Keybindings>
<Keybinding slot="1" key="Z" />
</Keybindings>
</Hotbar>
-----------------
I was already using those keybindings. I delete the hotbars out of my profile, but they just keep getting recreated. The keybindings are messing with me

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pinco, how do I get rid of these last 2 hotbars?
----------
<Hotbar id="16" locked="false">
<HotbarItems>
<UserAction type="AllKill" id="29" iconId="650" targetType="Cursor" text="All Kill" />
</HotbarItem>
<HotbarItem itemIndex="2">
<UserAction type="FollowMe" id="32" iconId="656" targetType="Cursor" text="All Follow Me" />
</HotbarItem>
<HotbarItem itemIndex="3">
<UserAction type="GuardMe" id="34" iconId="658" targetType="Cursor" text="All Guard Me" />
</HotbarItem>
<HotbarItem itemIndex="4">
<UserAction type="Stop" id="36" iconId="660" targetType="Cursor" text="All Stop" />
</HotbarItem>
<HotbarItem itemIndex="5">
<UserAction type="Stay" id="35" iconId="661" targetType="Cursor" text="All Stay" />
</HotbarItem>
</HotbarItems>
<Keybindings>
<Keybinding slot="1" key="Left Control+1" />
<Keybinding slot="2" key="Left Control+2" />
<Keybinding slot="3" key="Left Control+3" />
<Keybinding slot="4" key="Left Control+4" />
<Keybinding slot="5" key="Left Control+5" />
</Keybindings>
</Hotbar>
<Hotbar id="17" locked="true">
<HotbarItems>
<UserAction type="Dismount" id="13" iconId="798" targetType="Cursor" />
</HotbarItem>
</HotbarItems>
<Keybindings>
<Keybinding slot="1" key="Z" />
</Keybindings>
</Hotbar>
-----------------
I was already using those keybindings. I delete the hotbars out of my profile, but they just keep getting recreated. The keybindings are messing with me
The pet controls bar and mount blockbar are mandatory, you can't (and shouldn't) remove them. Doing so may cause problems. Besides if you remove the mount blockbar you lose the mount/dismount button too.

If it's just a key binding problem, just change the keys from the pet controls bar (that appear when you a a controllable pet out) and the mount/dismount key from user settings (or from the mount list).

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Trying to customize hair color on a vendor, get this:

Code:
Last Function Called: ReplaceTokens(The item color ID is: ~1_ID~,{ L"33813" })
 Error Message: Script Call failed - Error while calling [DyeTubs.DyeTubsParsing]:
[string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/Gumps/DyeTubs/DyeTubs.lua"]:1123: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trying to customize hair color on a vendor, get this:

Code:
Last Function Called: ReplaceTokens(The item color ID is: ~1_ID~,{ L"33813" })
 Error Message: Script Call failed - Error while calling [DyeTubs.DyeTubsParsing]:
[string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/Gumps/DyeTubs/DyeTubs.lua"]:1123: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
I can't replicate the issue, it could happen only if there is a new hair dye menu, and if there is I can't find it because normal and bright hair dye work fine at the vendor I tried it :D

where was the vendor you tried?

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Tried to dress a Mannequin, get a weird paperdoll window and unable to add/remove items. This in the logs:

Code:
Last Function Called: PaperdollWindow.ItemMouseOver( 0.0000, 3.5557, 1063.8481 )
 Error Message: Script Call failed - Error while calling [PaperdollWindow.ItemMouseOver]:
[string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/Character/PaperdollWindow/PaperdollWindow.lua"]:776: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
Code:
Last Function Called: PaperdollWindow.SlotLButtonUp( 0.0000, 15.4242, 7.1884 )
 Error Message: Script Call failed - Error while calling [PaperdollWindow.SlotLButtonUp]:
[string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/Character/PaperdollWindow/PaperdollWindow.lua"]:696: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
Code:
Last Function Called: PaperdollWindow.SlotLButtonDblClk( 0.0000, 15.4242, 7.1884 )
 Error Message: Script Call failed - Error while calling [PaperdollWindow.SlotLButtonDblClk]:
[string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/Character/PaperdollWindow/PaperdollWindow.lua"]:728: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
mannequin.PNG

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
it's working for me, check for errors...
I'm getting the same thing with Macros, right-click not working. Log:

Code:
Last Function Called: MacroWindow.OnItemRButtonUp( 0.0000, 29.9526, 16.5606 )
 Error Message: Script Call failed - Error while calling [MacroWindow.OnItemRButtonUp]:
[string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/Hotbars/Macros/MacroWindow/MacroWindow.lua"]:522: attempt to index field 'ExportedMacros' (a nil value)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm getting the same thing with Macros, right-click not working. Log:

Code:
Last Function Called: MacroWindow.OnItemRButtonUp( 0.0000, 29.9526, 16.5606 )
 Error Message: Script Call failed - Error while calling [MacroWindow.OnItemRButtonUp]:
[string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/Hotbars/Macros/MacroWindow/MacroWindow.lua"]:522: attempt to index field 'ExportedMacros' (a nil value)
this should be fixed now

Tried to dress a Mannequin, get a weird paperdoll window and unable to add/remove items. This in the logs:

Code:
Last Function Called: PaperdollWindow.ItemMouseOver( 0.0000, 3.5557, 1063.8481 )
 Error Message: Script Call failed - Error while calling [PaperdollWindow.ItemMouseOver]:
[string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/Character/PaperdollWindow/PaperdollWindow.lua"]:776: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
Code:
Last Function Called: PaperdollWindow.SlotLButtonUp( 0.0000, 15.4242, 7.1884 )
 Error Message: Script Call failed - Error while calling [PaperdollWindow.SlotLButtonUp]:
[string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/Character/PaperdollWindow/PaperdollWindow.lua"]:696: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
Code:
Last Function Called: PaperdollWindow.SlotLButtonDblClk( 0.0000, 15.4242, 7.1884 )
 Error Message: Script Call failed - Error while calling [PaperdollWindow.SlotLButtonDblClk]:
[string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/Character/PaperdollWindow/PaperdollWindow.lua"]:728: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
View attachment 76583
this one I can't replicate, I tried with some public mannequins outside luna atlantic but they seems to work fine... if it keeps happening try to copy on TC a mannequin deed so I can do some tests :)

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
this one I can't replicate, I tried with some public mannequins outside luna atlantic but they seems to work fine... if it keeps happening try to copy on TC a mannequin deed so I can do some tests :)
I'll try to get a deed to TC, looks like it's only causing issues with new/empty mannequins.

Also, getting some very strange issues with huge FPS drop. Nothing generates in the logs when these happen, and they can be intermittent, but I get horrible lag (FPS drops to 6) 90% of the time when I open Character Sheet. It also happens when hovering over random spells in spellbooks (typically the spell in the upper-left spot of the book).

Here is an example with character sheet:
fps.gif

I deleted the character profile and on a brand new profile, the FPS drop didn't happen when opening the character sheet. However, after making a few setting changes (no macros, no hotbars, just some window positioning, and bag defaults) the FPS drops when opening the character sheet came back again.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll try to get a deed to TC, looks like it's only causing issues with new/empty mannequins.

Also, getting some very strange issues with huge FPS drop. Nothing generates in the logs when these happen, and they can be intermittent, but I get horrible lag (FPS drops to 6) 90% of the time when I open Character Sheet. It also happens when hovering over random spells in spellbooks (typically the spell in the upper-left spot of the book).

Here is an example with character sheet:
View attachment 76619

I deleted the character profile and on a brand new profile, the FPS drop didn't happen when opening the character sheet. However, after making a few setting changes (no macros, no hotbars, just some window positioning, and bag defaults) the FPS drops when opening the character sheet came back again.
I don't know how to replicate the issue, the fps is always steady for me... there must be something that triggers that fps drop, but until we find that there isn't much that I can do about it :/

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I don't know how to replicate the issue, the fps is always steady for me... there must be something that triggers that fps drop, but until we find that there isn't much that I can do about it :/
I'll nuke my User Data folder tonight and do some testing. I hate having to setup everything again, but better than playing at 6FPS :p

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm also now getting massive lag that is directly attributable to the UI. When I go back to the default UI that lag is completely gone. (I'll send a copy of my current profile) In fact, everyone I know is experiencing lag when using the UI. :(

Also, hotbars aren't staying minimized between sessions. I have a few I close, but they're always open again when I log back in.

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Completely wiped User Data folder (well renamed it), used brand new blank profiles/settings. I can open Character Sheet without lag only the first time logging into a character. As soon as I logout and log back in again (client restart not required), the FPS drops when Character Sheet opened everytime after that. Same behavior on 2 different computers. I can send you my profile if necessary, but since it does it on a brand new setup, they should just be blank profiles.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm also now getting massive lag that is directly attributable to the UI. When I go back to the default UI that lag is completely gone. (I'll send a copy of my current profile) In fact, everyone I know is experiencing lag when using the UI. :(

Also, hotbars aren't staying minimized between sessions. I have a few I close, but they're always open again when I log back in.
I have to do some tests, it looks like there is something eating up all the performance...

Completely wiped User Data folder (well renamed it), used brand new blank profiles/settings. I can open Character Sheet without lag only the first time logging into a character. As soon as I logout and log back in again (client restart not required), the FPS drops when Character Sheet opened everytime after that. Same behavior on 2 different computers. I can send you my profile if necessary, but since it does it on a brand new setup, they should just be blank profiles.
do you have any stat from the character sheet moved on the hotbar or quick stat bar?

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
do you have any stat from the character sheet moved on the hotbar or quick stat bar?
No, I actually didn't even know you could do that until now :p I use advanced healthbars, but I switched between the 4 options and it happens with all of them.

One thing I noticed, if I reload the UI with Ctrl+R, the lag will go away with the character properties window and spellbook tooltip (actually I drop from 50FPS to 40FPS, so there is still a drop, but not crippling). It will come back the next time I login, but Ctrl+R seems to fix it for the meantime.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

try now, it should be better :)

No, I actually didn't even know you could do that until now :p I use advanced healthbars, but I switched between the 4 options and it happens with all of them.

One thing I noticed, if I reload the UI with Ctrl+R, the lag will go away with the character properties window and spellbook tooltip (actually I drop from 50FPS to 40FPS, so there is still a drop, but not crippling). It will come back the next time I login, but Ctrl+R seems to fix it for the meantime.
I think the problem is the same that Dot_Warner has, give it a try now :p

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Uhm.. big problem. The journal window is invisible unless you talk, but then all you see is text for like 5 seconds - no tabs, nothing.

Tooltips are also gone.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uhm.. big problem. The journal window is invisible unless you talk, but then all you see is text for like 5 seconds - no tabs, nothing.

Tooltips are also gone.
this I can't replicate, it's all fine and with your profile :D

check for errors...

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sent you a different profile.
it seems you have messed around with the settings :D
the chat alpha is set to 0.01 so it will never show the background or the tabs again, the properties are disabled (maybe you tried the properties showing point and clicked it?), anyway just fix those settings and all will be fine :D

Performance is great for me after the last update :)
so it was the same bug! good to know :D

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
it seems you have messed around with the settings :D
the chat alpha is set to 0.01 so it will never show the background or the tabs again, the properties are disabled (maybe you tried the properties showing point and clicked it?), anyway just fix those settings and all will be fine :D
I hadn't changed the chat setting in this profile in ages, and it had behaved the same as every other character. It was the last patch that changed it.

I changed the chat alpha to 1.00 and the box reappeared, but the tabs didn't until I clicked 'Show window on mouse over' then clicked it off.

The tooltips worked until the last patch as well, I'm not sure which setting to fiddle with as nothing in Item Properties seems to bring them back. Holding my mouse over an object or hotbar icon doesn't bring up anything.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hadn't changed the chat setting in this profile in ages, and it had behaved the same as every other character. It was the last patch that changed it.

I changed the chat alpha to 1.00 and the box reappeared, but the tabs didn't until I clicked 'Show window on mouse over' then clicked it off.

The tooltips worked until the last patch as well, I'm not sure which setting to fiddle with as nothing in Item Properties seems to bring them back. Holding my mouse over an object or hotbar icon doesn't bring up anything.
the item properties on that profile are disabled, you must use again the "properties showing point" (action) to re-activate them again...

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the item properties on that profile are disabled, you must use again the "properties showing point" (action) to re-activate them again...
Hmm.. Ok. I haven't ever used that action...

So I pulled it out to a hotbar, clicked it - and got tooltips back - then cleared it from the bar and tooltips vanished again...

So I pilled it out again and now the tooltip is only appearing in 1 specific spot, not over the item I'm clicking on. Something is still fubared. And if I remove the action icon, the tooltips go away again.

Last edited:

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm.. Ok. I haven't ever used that action...

So I pulled it out to a hotbar, clicked it - and got tooltips back - then cleared it from the bar and tooltips vanished again...

So I pilled it out again and now the tooltip is only appearing in 1 specific spot, not over the item I'm clicking on. Something is still fubared. And if I remove the action icon, the tooltips go away again.
That is how that action works, it shows the properties there instead of the mouse location and clicking it turns on/off the properties (CC has the same thing activable from the options). Probably when you removed the action you turned it off again, because nothing else turns off the properties :D

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
@Pinco, can we brainstorm about the error message about EC PlaySound being required? Right now with multiple clients running, this will popup occasionally, then immediately go away. The more clients you run, the more frequent this popup occurs. I know you can't do much about this popup happening, but maybe we can change some behavior on it. Ever since you added the ability to close popup messages with Enter/Esc, I find myself accidentally reverting to Default UI quite often, because if I am typing in chat and that popup appears, it steals focus from the chat window and if I'm not paying close attention and hit enter (to send the chat message), it accepts the popup instead and reverts to the Default UI.

I'm not sure whats possible with that popup, but can any of this be done?
  • Make that popup not take focus so Enter won't trigger the "Okay" on it?
  • In conjunction with the above, change the location it appears? (To the top of the screen for example)
  • Or set the transparency on it so it can be seen through?
  • If the first option above can't be done, do you have the ability to add additional buttons to the popup? Like Cancel/Okay instead of just Okay, and default the enter key to "Cancel" instead?
Thanks!

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Pinco, can we brainstorm about the error message about EC PlaySound being required? Right now with multiple clients running, this will popup occasionally, then immediately go away. The more clients you run, the more frequent this popup occurs. I know you can't do much about this popup happening, but maybe we can change some behavior on it. Ever since you added the ability to close popup messages with Enter/Esc, I find myself accidentally reverting to Default UI quite often, because if I am typing in chat and that popup appears, it steals focus from the chat window and if I'm not paying close attention and hit enter (to send the chat message), it accepts the popup instead and reverts to the Default UI.

I'm not sure whats possible with that popup, but can any of this be done?
  • Make that popup not take focus so Enter won't trigger the "Okay" on it?
  • In conjunction with the above, change the location it appears? (To the top of the screen for example)
  • Or set the transparency on it so it can be seen through?
  • If the first option above can't be done, do you have the ability to add additional buttons to the popup? Like Cancel/Okay instead of just Okay, and default the enter key to "Cancel" instead?
Thanks!
the check for EC Playsound is made every X (random number) of seconds. The more clients you have the more is probable that the number is the same for all of them, and when it happens the check fails and the popup shows...
In a normal game you shouldn't require to play 10 clients at time (because in a normal game you have other people to play with), since here everyone needs 3-4 imaginary friends to play with, I'll see to change how it works so it won't be a problem :D

Changing the button name or the appearance of the popup are not a real solutions, I'll think of another reliable way to check if EC Playsond is active instead...

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
the check for EC Playsound is made every X (random number) of seconds. The more clients you have the more is probable that the number is the same for all of them, and when it happens the check fails and the popup shows...
In a normal game you shouldn't require to play 10 clients at time (because in a normal game you have other people to play with), since here everyone needs 3-4 imaginary friends to play with, I'll see to change how it works so it won't be a problem :D

Changing the button name or the appearance of the popup are not a real solutions, I'll think of another reliable way to check if EC Playsond is active instead...
Thanks! I wish I ran 10 clients at a time :p Typically I run 1-3, but even with only 2 clients running I can accidentally trigger the popup to switch to default UI. Even if there was just a slight delay before making the popup appear. Like, check if PlaySound is running, if not wait 5 seconds, check again, if still not, trigger popup. Not sure your current logic on checking for PlaySound. The popup typically disappears within 1-2 seconds after appearing when running multiple clients.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks! I wish I ran 10 clients at a time :p Typically I run 1-3, but even with only 2 clients running I can accidentally trigger the popup to switch to default UI. Even if there was just a slight delay before making the popup appear. Like, check if PlaySound is running, if not wait 5 seconds, check again, if still not, trigger popup. Not sure your current logic on checking for PlaySound. The popup typically disappears within 1-2 seconds after appearing when running multiple clients.
the logic is quite simple, the client writes a file with "check" inside the EC Playsound writes "OK" if it's active :D
the number of seconds is between 1 and 60s (counting 1 decimal position), with 600 possible numbers you see how often the rng pick the same with multiple clients :D

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Pinco went to an event tonight and the bars above everyone's head caused a LOT of lag, so much so I had to switch back to native EC. I used to be able to control how many mobile bars so that I only showed 5 Blues, 5 Yellows (when I had them on Dock Spots) and 10 Green & 10 Grey and never had lag at events. Is there a way to turn off the over the head bars? It's becoming very annoying now with the bars moving. Thanks

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Found a new bug with the mobile bars (dock spot), when you Honor a Grey mob, it's bar turns purple (has always done this), but now the health bar disappears from the dock spot and it doesn't create an overhead one. If I pull it from the mob it stays.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
check now with the new system :)

@Pinco went to an event tonight and the bars above everyone's head caused a LOT of lag, so much so I had to switch back to native EC. I used to be able to control how many mobile bars so that I only showed 5 Blues, 5 Yellows (when I had them on Dock Spots) and 10 Green & 10 Grey and never had lag at events. Is there a way to turn off the over the head bars? It's becoming very annoying now with the bars moving. Thanks
Found a new bug with the mobile bars (dock spot), when you Honor a Grey mob, it's bar turns purple (has always done this), but now the health bar disappears from the dock spot and it doesn't create an overhead one. If I pull it from the mob it stays.
try now :)

Nyre

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
After todays Download I am getting an error when I press Start UO Came or Patcher I get a popup that says The system cannot find the file specified. Please help

I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it again and still getting the same error

upload_2018-1-26_20-2-47.png

Last edited:

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After todays Download I am getting an error when I press Start UO Came or Patcher I get a popup that says The system cannot find the file specified. Please help

I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it again and still getting the same error

View attachment 76853
those buttons are not for the patcher, try to download the patcher again, probably a file is gone missing somehow...

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
those buttons are not for the patcher, try to download the patcher again, probably a file is gone missing somehow...
Getting the same thing. Looks like something deleted the "EC PlaySound" executable from the installation directory. Is that something your UI installs, or part of the EC install? Running UOPatch with Full File Check didn't bring it back either.

Tyrtle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am having the same issue after downloading the latest update for Pinco's. It worked perfectly fine last night. But tonight, not so much.

Nyre

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I uninstalled Pincos and reinstalled it after downloading a new ZIP file to the directory and it still not working still getting the same error

Tyrtle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It appears to be the same error I get when I run Pinco's without administrator rights. But now I am, so it loads Pinco's updater just fine but when I hit the load UO button is when that error pops up.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Holy Crap - I have the same problem but I didn't read this thread before trying to reload Pinco's and now everything is messed up. I had ran some cleanup on AVG and I thought it had deleted some of the files, crap, I hope I don't lose all my settings

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Getting the same thing. Looks like something deleted the "EC PlaySound" executable from the installation directory. Is that something your UI installs, or part of the EC install? Running UOPatch with Full File Check didn't bring it back either.
I am having the same issue after downloading the latest update for Pinco's. It worked perfectly fine last night. But tonight, not so much.
I uninstalled Pincos and reinstalled it after downloading a new ZIP file to the directory and it still not working still getting the same error
Holy Crap - I have the same problem but I didn't read this thread before trying to reload Pinco's and now everything is messed up. I had ran some cleanup on AVG and I thought it had deleted some of the files, crap, I hope I don't lose all my settings
bho, maybe something went wrong with the upload of the patch, try again now :)