• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Account Migration Issues

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everything that I have done over the last two days is not there:

pulled 4 mill off vendors: Gone
Stocked vendors: gone
Resoures used to stock vendore: gone
Resources collected: gone

Akalabeth

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Those buttons showed up for me after I renewed my payment information. In order to renew my payment information, I hit the subscribe button and then entered payment info. After that I saw update and cancel.

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those buttons showed up for me after I renewed my payment information. In order to renew my payment information, I hit the subscribe button and then entered payment info. After that I saw update and cancel.
did they charge you for another months fees?

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So is there any information at all regarding the "there was an error processing your request" error that some of us get when trying to access the details of a linked account?

Mr.Jingles

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I guess my question would be to link other accounts that are not on the same email i need to make a hole new master account for this email as well ?

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got 2 chars missing on 2 accounts. Each time its the 6th slot. I believe it has to do with the ML expansion. I never bought ML for those 2 accounts. I got the 6th slot when ML was free for all i believe. I'm not exactly sure tho.

Zym Dragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: How do I pay for my account now?!

Alot of people had this issue.

When you scroll down you will see this box:

http://i52.***********/eju2io.jpg

See the orange button labeled Set Discription? Click on that, it will link all of your information, then you will be able to see the renewal and cancel subscription buttons at the bottom.
I got everything set-up and linked easily enough, but when I go and look at each account it has start date, end date, and method and amount has N/A (looks just like the line for the one in picture with the start date of 8/1/11). The bottom has buttons for "change password", "activate key", and "subscribe". There is also the button in the upper corner that says "set description", but when I click on it nothing happens. If I click on subscribe then it wants me to enter the payment info and if I want to pay monthly, quarterly, or semi-annually.
I am experiencing the same issue. I have all my accounts linked, but none of them show the extra buttons. The "set description" button does nothing for me. I need to get this resolved, because my CC company sent out a new card with a new number and I need to edit my billing information.

** Update **
I saw Akalabeth's post shortly after posting this, so I "subscribed" to one of my accounts where the payment is coming due next month. After setting up the billing info, I saw the missing buttons at the bottom and it looks like the card is set to be charged next month. I also did this for a second account and I was able to choose the billing info I had just typed with the click of a button and this account will not be charged until next Jan.

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
After reading the issues that S.P.A posted about, I looked at the TOS on the EA account setup. It states:

"You may lose your user name and persona as a result of Account termination. If you have more than one (1) Account, EA may terminate all of your Accounts and all related Entitlements."

Does this mean I now have to tie all of my accounts together under one email address? And if that one email address get compromised, I now potentially lose all of my UO accounts?

My intention was to do what I believe S.P.A was doing, creating one EA account per UO account. Can someone please confirm that doing so would cause us to be in violation of EA's TOS?

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I successfully linked all of my accounts. But all of them were pre-paid in 6 month increments. I can't find a way to review my credit card info to make sure they are all set for the future. Is there a way to view this or do you have to re-subscribe to each? Like others have mentioned, I don't want to "re-subscribe" in case it suddenly bills me for all of my accounts today and I loose months of pre-paid gametime. Not to mention I purposely have them set to bill on a staggered timeline. Can anyone advise? Thanks!

-OBSIDIAN-

Zym Dragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I successfully linked all of my accounts. But all of them were pre-paid in 6 month increments. I can't find a way to review my credit card info to make sure they are all set for the future. Is there a way to view this or do you have to re-subscribe to each? Like others have mentioned, I don't want to "re-subscribe" in case it suddenly bills me for all of my accounts today and I loose months of pre-paid gametime. Not to mention I purposely have them set to bill on a staggered timeline. Can anyone advise? Thanks!

-OBSIDIAN-
I was in the same situation that you are in. I went ahead and subscribed all of my accounts again and my accounts showed they will be billed at various dates between now and next Feb. It appears to me that the billing/payment information did not migrate, so maybe that's why we have to add it again.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All is ok for me only that where it should say . Ultima Online :Monthy Supscription and Status and Features. I get signs like : ??id.642??

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I was in the same situation that you are in. I went ahead and subscribed all of my accounts again and my accounts showed they will be billed at various dates between now and next Feb. It appears to me that the billing/payment information did not migrate, so maybe that's why we have to add it again.
So you subscribed to each again and entered credit card info. Did you get billed today or will it bill in the future when necessary to renew?

M

Muu Bin

I am fairly certain that I have updated everything I needed to. My account info shows that I am now set up for the same 3 month subscription plan that I was previously set up on. I did have to re-enter all of my billing info which was the easiest thing to do. I will not be charged until the current "old" subscription runs out in September (in case anyone is wondering)

That all being said... I cannot log into the game. Is this whole account "update" / "reset" supposed to cause a delay in being able to log in? I am assuming that the log in password is the same but have even tried all the new passwords that I just finished creating.

L

l'oppresseur

In the current of the day i paid some token in the store.

When i just come back now, i just see my tokens was gone ???

I tried to re-use the code that i have buy an they say it was already used.

Can semoene explain me ?

Willard

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there any word on what will happen with our UO Accounts that show up, but can not be linked? Initially the link says success, but after you hit continue it says the account could not be linked. This is not an old account that I do not play---it is an active account that I use all the time. There are a few other old accounts that are not active that do the same thing, but I am more concerned with the one I actually play.

Charin

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Email sent to us - Ok since this migration nothing but problems now 3 of my accoutns are saying they dont have billing information and for me to call them. Is anyone else getting this error? Is it a real error or do I have to really call them wait forever on the phone before getting a nonenglish speaking man who cant understand me? Did I mention all of these account just got billed before this hit? Am not paying again.....

Anakena

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am still unable to apply the the Gothic theme pack code tu upgrade my account.

Zym Dragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So you subscribed to each again and entered credit card info. Did you get billed today or will it bill in the future when necessary to renew?
The subscription indicates that it will be billed when necessary. I just checked my CC statement and I see a pending 1.00 charge which is likely the verification process.

domii

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I managed to link all my accounts, and all of them work except my main account.

When I try to click on it, I get an error. See screenshot.
All the other accounts show up fine.

I had bought the new theme packs and a 6 month gametime subscription on the day they started the account transfer (I had no idea that I should have waited, until I came to stratics and saw the news). I still have the receipt and codes in a email from them.

I wonder if that caused this problem?
What should I do.. is this on there fix list?
Or should I email or call them?

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I managed to link all my accounts, and all of them work except my main account.

When I try to click on it, I get an error. See screenshot.
All the other accounts show up fine.

I had bought the new theme packs and a 6 month gametime subscription on the day they started the account transfer (I had no idea that I should have waited, until I came to stratics and saw the news). I still have the receipt and codes in a email from them.

I wonder if that caused this problem?
What should I do.. is this on there fix list?
Or should I email or call them?
It's the same error I and a number of others are getting. It seems to affect a lot of people so I will assume they know about it and are working to fix it although nothing has been said by them about it at all yet. So far it seems it only affects people who have used game time codes to pay for the account.

S.P.A

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Warning: Don't Update Too Many Accounts At Once

Today's little delight... after getting most everything sorted out yesterday by changing my IP address, today, on one of the 10 accounts, I get this:

Subject: Bioware Mythic - Account Change Notification

㰀栀琀洀氀㸀ഀ਀㰀栀攀愀搀㸀ഀ਀㰀洀攀琀愀 栀琀琀瀀ⴀ攀焀甀椀瘀㴀∀䌀漀渀琀攀渀琀ⴀ吀礀瀀攀∀ 挀漀渀琀攀渀琀㴀∀琀攀砀琀⼀栀琀洀氀㬀 挀栀愀爀猀攀琀㴀甀琀昀ⴀ㠀∀⼀㸀ഀ਀㰀猀琀礀氀攀㸀ഀ਀戀漀搀礀 笀ഀ਀    昀漀渀琀ⴀ猀椀稀攀㨀  ⸀㠀攀洀㬀ഀ਀    昀漀渀琀ⴀ昀愀洀椀氀礀㨀 䌀攀渀琀甀爀礀 䜀漀琀栀椀挀Ⰰ 吀爀攀戀甀挀栀攀琀 䴀匀Ⰰ 䄀爀椀愀氀Ⰰ 䜀攀渀攀瘀愀Ⰰ 猀愀渀猀ⴀ猀攀爀椀昀㬀ഀ਀    洀愀爀最椀渀㨀  瀀砀㬀ഀ਀    瀀愀搀搀椀渀最㨀  瀀砀㬀ഀ਀紀ഀ਀椀渀瀀甀琀Ⰰ 氀愀戀攀氀Ⰰ 琀搀 笀ഀ਀    昀漀渀琀ⴀ昀愀洀椀氀礀㨀 䌀攀渀琀甀爀礀 䜀漀琀栀椀挀Ⰰ 吀爀攀戀甀挀栀攀琀 䴀匀Ⰰ 䄀爀椀愀氀Ⰰ 䜀攀渀攀瘀愀Ⰰ 猀愀渀猀ⴀ猀攀爀椀昀㬀ഀ਀紀ഀ਀㰀⼀猀琀礀氀攀㸀ഀ਀㰀⼀栀攀愀搀㸀㰀戀漀搀礀㸀ഀ਀㰀搀椀瘀 挀氀愀猀猀㴀∀栀攀愀搀攀爀∀㸀ഀ਀㰀栀㌀㸀䈀椀漀眀愀爀攀 䴀礀琀栀椀挀㰀⼀栀㌀㸀ഀ਀㰀⼀搀椀瘀㸀㰀栀㐀㸀䄀挀挀漀甀渀琀 䌀栀愀渀最攀 一漀琀椀昀椀挀愀琀椀漀渀㰀⼀栀㐀㸀ഀ਀㰀瀀㸀䌀氀椀挀欀 㰀愀 栀爀攀昀㴀∀栀琀琀瀀猀㨀⼀⼀愀挀挀漀甀渀琀猀⸀攀愀洀礀琀栀椀挀⸀挀漀洀⼀⼀昀漀爀最漀琀瀀愀猀猀眀漀爀搀⼀∀㸀栀攀爀攀㰀⼀愀㸀 椀昀 礀漀甀 昀漀爀最漀琀 礀漀甀爀 愀挀挀漀甀渀琀 瀀愀猀猀眀漀爀搀⸀㰀⼀瀀㸀㰀瀀㸀䤀昀 礀漀甀 搀椀搀 渀漀琀 愀甀琀栀漀爀椀稀攀 琀栀椀猀Ⰰ 瀀氀攀愀猀攀 挀漀渀琀愀挀琀 猀甀瀀瀀漀爀琀 愀琀 ⠀㘀㔀 ⤀ 㘀㈀㠀ⴀ㄀  ㄀⸀ 倀栀漀渀攀 猀甀瀀瀀漀爀琀 栀漀甀爀猀 愀爀攀 ㄀ 㨀   愀洀 ⴀ ㄀ 㨀   瀀洀 攀愀猀琀攀爀渀 琀椀洀攀Ⰰ 䴀漀渀搀愀礀 琀栀爀漀甀最栀 䘀爀椀搀愀礀⸀ 夀漀甀 挀愀渀 昀椀渀搀 昀甀爀琀栀攀爀 椀渀昀漀爀洀愀琀椀漀渀 漀渀 愀挀挀漀甀渀琀 猀攀挀甀爀椀琀礀 愀琀 㰀愀 栀爀攀昀㴀∀栀琀琀瀀㨀⼀⼀栀攀氀瀀⸀眀愀爀栀愀洀洀攀爀漀渀氀椀渀攀⸀挀漀洀∀㸀栀琀琀瀀㨀⼀⼀栀攀氀瀀⸀眀愀爀栀愀洀洀攀爀漀渀氀椀渀攀⸀挀漀洀㰀⼀愀㸀⸀㰀⼀瀀㸀㰀瀀㸀吀栀愀渀欀 礀漀甀℀㰀⼀瀀㸀㰀搀椀瘀 挀氀愀猀猀㴀∀昀漀漀琀攀爀∀㸀ഀ਀㰀瀀㸀吀栀椀猀 椀猀 愀渀 愀甀琀漀洀愀琀攀搀 攀洀愀椀氀 昀爀漀洀 琀栀攀 㰀愀 栀爀攀昀㴀∀栀琀琀瀀猀㨀⼀⼀愀挀挀漀甀渀琀猀⸀攀愀洀礀琀栀椀挀⸀挀漀洀⼀∀㸀䄀挀挀漀甀渀琀 䴀愀渀愀最攀洀攀渀琀㰀⼀愀㸀 猀椀琀攀 昀漀爀 䈀椀漀眀愀爀攀 䴀礀琀栀椀挀⸀㰀⼀瀀㸀㰀瀀 猀琀礀氀攀㴀∀昀漀渀琀ⴀ猀椀稀攀㨀 㤀㘀─∀㸀䜀愀洀攀猀 圀漀爀欀猀栀漀瀀Ⰰ 圀愀爀栀愀洀洀攀爀Ⰰ 圀愀爀栀愀洀洀攀爀 伀渀氀椀渀攀Ⰰ 䄀最攀 漀昀 刀攀挀欀漀渀椀渀最Ⰰ 愀渀搀 愀氀氀 愀猀猀漀挀椀愀琀攀搀 洀愀爀欀猀Ⰰ 渀愀洀攀猀Ⰰ 爀愀挀攀猀Ⰰ 爀愀挀攀 椀渀猀椀最渀椀愀Ⰰ 挀栀愀爀愀挀琀攀爀猀Ⰰ 瘀攀栀椀挀氀攀猀Ⰰ 氀漀挀愀琀椀漀渀猀Ⰰ 甀渀椀琀猀Ⰰ 椀氀氀甀猀琀爀愀琀椀漀渀猀 愀渀搀 椀洀愀最攀猀 昀爀漀洀 琀栀攀 圀愀爀栀愀洀洀攀爀 眀漀爀氀搀 愀爀攀 攀椀琀栀攀爀 ☀爀攀最㬀Ⰰ ☀琀爀愀搀攀㬀 愀渀搀⼀漀爀 ☀挀漀瀀礀㬀 䜀愀洀攀猀 圀漀爀欀猀栀漀瀀 䰀琀搀 ㈀   ⴀ㈀ ㄀㄀⸀ 唀猀攀搀 甀渀搀攀爀 氀椀挀攀渀猀攀 戀礀 䔀氀攀挀琀爀漀渀椀挀 䄀爀琀猀 䤀渀挀㰀⼀瀀㸀㰀⼀搀椀瘀㸀㰀⼀戀漀搀礀㸀ഀ਀㰀⼀栀琀洀氀㸀
So I'm not Chinese or Japanese and my accounts are registered in the UK and my language preference on the EA master accounts is English (UK) so... err... what in God's name are they sending me?

*bemused*

Adrianas

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: WOW! Account Management

Create the EA master account as the same email thats on your UO account

Go to Link Accounts - It will show every UO account attached to your email. Put in the passwords - hit link - then confirm at the bottom of the screen. You will then be able to cycle between accounts at the top of the page and adjust your subscriptions.
And this is where you are incorrect. It does NOT show *any* of the accounts attached to my email. And I have 4 accounts.

So, I am sorry, but it is obviously not working the same way for everyone. I do not doubt that it is working fine for you - count yourself lucky.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 19 UO accounts (a few active but most are inactive) that all had the same e-mail address associated with them under the old UO accounting system. So far I've only been able to successfully link nine of them under my EA Account. Have tried multiple times to get the other 10 to link. While I can "log onto" all of them successfully under the Link Account tab within the Account Management system, the linking process never finishes successfully for those accounts.

I tried the Live Chat option about 15-20 minutes ago. Was connected quickly. Here's how the conversation went:

[EA Rep]: Hi, my name is ----. How may I help you?
[Me]: Hi, I'm having trouble linking all of my Ultima Online accounts under this EA Account. I have 19 of them that show up under the "Link Accounts" tab, but so far only have been able to get 9 of them to successfully link up. The other 10 won't link and I'm not seeing any kind of message telling me how to proceed. All 19 accounts were set up under the old UO accounting system with the same e-mail address.
[Me]: I've tried multiple times since yesterday evening to link the rest of them, thinking maybe the migration hadn't yet completed, and none of those 10 will link yet.
[EA Rep]: I sincerely regret any inconvenience caused
[EA Rep]: Let me check the correct solution for your problem
[EA Rep]: Please wait fro few moments
[Me]: Okay. Thank you.
[EA Rep]: Due to the nature of the issue, I’ll need to forward the matter for further review. One of our Senior Support staff members will review the matter and get back to you, via e-mail.
[EA Rep]: As your issue needs to be investigated and will get a reply on your email.
[Me]: Any idea how long that might take, because some of those accounts are scheduled to run out of time in the next week.
[EA Rep]: You will get a response within 24 to 48 hours for sure
[Me]: Okay, thanks -----. Will I mess anything up if I try calling someone about this on the phone tomorrow perhaps?
[EA Rep]: Please do not worry, you will be assisted well that I am sure about
[Me]: And do you have all the information you need to pass this on? Anything else you need to know from me?
[Me]: You can see the problem, right?
[EA Rep]: You have provided information regarding and if any more you will be asked, please reply on the mail that you will receive
[Me]: Okay. Thanks for your help.
[EA Rep]: Your welcome
[EA Rep]: Thank you for contacting EA Customer Support.
[EA Rep]: Have a nice day
---- has disconnected.

I hope this situation can be resolved. Otherwise I have active accounts that will run out of time and no way to pay for more time, and inactive accounts I'll never be able to reactivate.

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back when I was hacked, one of my email accounts was compromised so I had it locked and switched all my accounts to different addresses. Today I logged into the EA Account system using that compromised address to make certain I got all my accounts switched. Lo and behold, I find there is still one UO account associated with that address. We need a means of being able to associate our accounts with new email addresses. I haven't found any means for changing this yet, but email addresses could be compromised or players could switch email providers.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back when I was hacked, one of my email accounts was compromised so I had it locked and switched all my accounts to different addresses. Today I logged into the EA Account system using that compromised address to make certain I got all my accounts switched. Lo and behold, I find there is still one UO account associated with that address. We need a means of being able to associate our accounts with new email addresses. I haven't found any means for changing this yet, but email addresses could be compromised or players could switch email providers.
Check under the Contact Information button. I think you can change the e-mail address associated with your EA Account Persona under that tab.

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are they on different email accounts? I know somebody who had the same issue, and he thinks them being on different email accounts was the issue, and is just going to wait and see.
On my main email address I was able to link 9 accounts and the rest remain unlinkable. I logged in with a compromised email address of mine to make certain I didn't forget about any accounts and I discovered I had forgotten one account. How the blazes do I get this switched over to an accessible email address now? I haven't yet gone through my other email addresses.

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Check under the Contact Information button. I think you can change the e-mail address associated with your EA Account Persona under that tab.
Thanks Tina. I'll look into that.

Alright, I can switch the email address, but I can't switch it to one of my addresses that are already in the system. Looks like I'll be making a new email address for this account, but thanks for the help! Much appreciated.

Luna [MoD]

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Warning: Don't Update Too Many Accounts At Once

I've got 10 accounts in the family on different email addresses for security (or paranoia) reasons.

So i am running through the account management process, logging in each separate email address and logging out afterwards, because I want to keep each account separate and not all linked to a single email address, and on the 8th account I get this:

So now I have to make an International phone call to America from where I am, on Monday no earlier, to unblock my IP address?

Are they insane?

Thanks for treating a 12 year veteran like scum EA.
at first sorry for my bad english.
I have the same problem with my EA Master account.
I was thinking about i have to make for each Mail adress a new Account.
After creating the second EA Master account i got the same message after adding the other accs (banning ip).
When i try to login after the message i get only the:
Error
There was an error processing your request

Return to the homepage.

I cant Phone the number because i can only speak a little bit school english and i understand nearly nothing when it is spoken.
My provider change only all 2 or 3 Weeks my IP and my ip is now banned.
I hope they banned only the IP and not my EA Master Accounts.
I have been reading some postings above me that all EA accs where deleted when we have more than one EA Master account.
Please tell me that this is a Joke.
When they delete or block one of my Game account or when i cant login in my EA master acc without phone to the end of the world then i close my 5 accs and say goodbye after 12 Years.
The new acc system is the biggest nonsense i ever saw in 12,x Years UO (sorry to say this).

Luna

Raptor85

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how to wipe CC information from new account system?

It was easy with the old one, one button you could wipe your CC info so it wouldn't be stored on their site, and let you keep your account open for the time you already paid. For the new one it looks like one of my accounts that I did NOT intend to keep open has active billing info, but I can't find a way to wipe it :/ (though as it won't let me pay with this CC on the accounts I DO want to pay, i'm not sure it would work anyways, but i still don't want them to store my CC #)

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I bet this new billing mistake ends up costing them over $250,000 a month in subs

easily - just on the people that can't pay to keep their friend's accounts houses from falling anymore alone

feel free to print this post out and take it into the meeting where they're asking you why the money is missing - trust me, that meeting IS coming and soon

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Re: how to wipe CC information from new account system?

the loss of functionality with the new billing system is truly staggering

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

It was easy with the old one, one button you could wipe your CC info so it wouldn't be stored on their site, and let you keep your account open for the time you already paid. For the new one it looks like one of my accounts that I did NOT intend to keep open has active billing info, but I can't find a way to wipe it :/ (though as it won't let me pay with this CC on the accounts I DO want to pay, i'm not sure it would work anyways, but i still don't want them to store my CC #)
Any chance you tried the Cancel subscription button?

If you try that, does it leave unused time on the account or does it just close the account immediately?

Raptor85

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Any chance you tried the Cancel subscription button?

If you try that, does it leave unused time on the account or does it just close the account immediately?
hmm...f-it, just got back from vegas, might as well bet $12 more to see if this works.

...and the result is...yes, it leaves remaining game time if you cancel subscription, so it doesn't instantly cancel like the one in the old system did.

...but...

I have no way to confirm my billing info has been wiped, better than nothing but if there's no way to confirm this i'll have to start using game time cards for all accounts. (there's no freaking way i'm leaving CC information on an account with a system that has ties into facebook)

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a guildmate who had two accounts associated with her email address. Her active account she was able to link just fine, but her inactivate account she had forgotten the password. Thus she is unable to link it and we're unable to find an option to have the old inactive account's password sent to her.

BahamaMama

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I won't mention how many accounts I'm trying to link :blushing: but it's not letting me link them all. :( I can't even see the ones that successfully linked.
Sablestorm, I'm very concerned about this particular issue. I know in the past if I requested confirmation of the accounts linked to a particular e-mail address under the old system, there seemed to be a maximum number of accounts (perhaps 10) that the old system recognized as being linked to one e-mail address. I wonder if that maximum has carried over to the new system and it won't allow you to link more than a certain number of accounts to one e-mail address.

Does anyone know for sure yet whether you can access and update multiple "converted" EA accounts (from this merger) that happen to all have the same e-mail address, or is that not allowed and you are forced to link them if they have the same e-mail address? If yes, what are we supposed to do if there is a max # that can use the same e-mail address and we're already over that maximum and can't get to the excess number of accounts to give them a different e-mail address so we can link them together separately or just leave them as separate accounts?

I haven't tried accessing the account center yet because I want to wait for the dust to settle a bit and I'm worried about being double-charged for accounts if I inadvertently click on the wrong button because the system is so overtaxed that screens aren't refreshing properly.
I am having this problem as well. I have more than 10 UO accts and can't get them all to link. I can only get 7 UO accts to link as I also have 2 Warhammer accts on the master EA acct.

I also noticed that when I requested a list of UO accts under my email address it only sends me 10 of them.

I hope we get an answer to this issue soon.

Loren

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I finally got it to "see" my active UO account. On the links page it had the account name, but with uo- on the end ? Of course it would not take password and link. So I "added" an account using syntax mentioned in this thread, with _uo on the end. System came back with success!, and uo- on the end.

Anyhow, I was able to change password, and in the account description it says Ultima Online. But the confirmation email on changing my password speaks of "Thanks ... blah and blah ... Warhammer Online"

This explains why codes cannot be added. Derp.

@Larisa - you ever get SA upgrade going ? Ive got a Legendary Tailor/BS, GM Bowyer/Fletcher/Tinker nearly GM carpenter toon, who is very very said he cannot go learn imbuing yet :eyes:

-DOM

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been watching this for days and have been reading all the threads about the confusion and difficulties migrating and linking accounts.

I don't know, I went to the account-management page, was redirected to the accounts.eamythic.com page and logged in with my EA account info that I had created back in January.

I clicked on the link accounts tab and ALL of my UO accounts were listed. I entered the PW for each one and clicked on "LINK" and I received the "success" message after each one. Upon switching back to the Homepage I was informed that some accounts "were unable to be linked." I checked and it appears that I ran into the same problem as others with more than nine accounts.

Other than the 9 account limit, the whole process seemed pretty darned simple.

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've been watching this for days and have been reading all the threads about the confusion and difficulties migrating and linking accounts.

I don't know, I went to the account-management page, was redirected to the accounts.eamythic.com page and logged in with my EA account info that I had created back in January.

I clicked on the link accounts tab and ALL of my UO accounts were listed. I entered the PW for each one and clicked on "LINK" and I received the "success" message after each one. Upon switching back to the Homepage I was informed that some accounts "were unable to be linked." I checked and it appears that I ran into the same problem as others with more than nine accounts.

Other than the 9 account limit, the whole process seemed pretty darned simple.
Ok i have just started to mess around with this. I am one of those who cant seem to remember my emails for my accounts or the ones i have written down just arent working when i enter them for forgot password. Nor do i have an EA master account.... So my problems a bit different....

Anyhow i used the master mythic acount thing to put in my uo account name example "thissux_uo" and then entered my password for the associated uo account i use to log into game as other had suggested to get around the ea account thing. This then sends me to the "error page" redirecting me back to the home page. Am i doing something wrong, or do i need to wait as all the accounts arent in their system yet for us to setup, or do i need to call customer service to get me through all this? Any help is appreciated........wow this is a pain in the ass.

D

Deb

I still am missing a sixth char on one account, did this get fixed or is
there an ETA on it?

K

KaleofAvalon

I have 4 accounts that will not link. I had no issues with the others. I link it, told it was successful and then it says it could not be linked. I have has these accounts for years.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I worked through my issues. All of my accounts are all linked now and I successfully updated the billing info.

I do have a question on tax. I've never been charged tax before, but this time I was charged $3 Tax for each 6-month account. What determines if you pay tax or not? My billing address is in VA so I'm guessing that is why I got tagged with tax.

-OBSIDIAN-

LittleSkyWalker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Cant Access my account. NEED HELP !!

Once you're logged in, you *should* get a list of all the UO accounts associated with that email address. In each one, enter the password for that account and click *link*
Can EA reps/devs clarify if there is a cap/limit with linked UO account? I can see full list of accounts.. however it only allow me to add up to 9 account (username_uo).. :thumbdown: and will not allow me to additional.... Can EA remove the cap/limit?

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you cancel an account, you get a "sorry to see you leave" message and a request to complete a short exist survey because EA values the feedback to help them improve the game experience for all players.

However, there's no link anywhere visible on the screen to get to the survey and you also don't receive an e-mail message about the cancellation that might contain a link for a survey.

The account I cancelled runs out in a few days, so maybe the e-mail will show up when the time actually runs out. If not, that's something that the old system did do (you received an e-mail telling you your subscription would run out in seven days), albeit there was no link in that e-mail for an exit survey.

Also, I really don't like the fact that EA is clearly saving our credit card information and making it extremely easy to apply the information to additional accounts. Too easy, as far as I'm concerned. Click a button and your "saved" credit card info was just applied to another account. And of course, there are no confirmation e-mail messages. Makes me wonder if you delete the information off all your active accounts whether that information will STILL be maintained by EA. I'd love to see this issue addressed on the website in some sort of FAQ.

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 4 accounts that will not link. I had no issues with the others. I link it, told it was successful and then it says it could not be linked. I have has these accounts for years.
I had this as well. Took a couple minutes to realize that 10 accounts linked, the other 6 did not.

It seems that someone mentioned something about EA limiting the linked accounts to 10. Not sure this is the problem, but I suspect that it is.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had this as well. Took a couple minutes to realize that 10 accounts linked, the other 6 did not.

It seems that someone mentioned something about EA limiting the linked accounts to 10. Not sure this is the problem, but I suspect that it is.
You got 10 accounts to link? A lot of other folks (me included) could only get 9 to link. Maybe there's been some progress....

H

Hand

Chickens...inn....spaaace.... I'm off to EVE!

Well Baja... save your chicken! I might have to flee to EVE....

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Right now, a really helpful thing would be a posting in an updated version on the UOHerald website (and please - not in the 2nd post, but in the 1st post on the page) with the information about

• when the migration will be complete (not an exact date, but an approx. timeframe so people don't have to panic about changing their account informations asap)
  • clearly stating if there is really additional taxes on the reactivation on (newly created?) accounts
  • clearly stating (again) if we should/could at all change our account informations or not
  • and simply perfect would be an additional guide how to do all the EA account creation and linking, adding gametime and other codes etc.
I didn't dare to create a new EA account yet to link my UO accounts to, and I hope all this chaos will calm down when the migration is complete.

Rupert Avery

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Right now, a really helpful thing would be a posting in an updated version on the UOHerald website (and please - not in the 2nd post, but in the 1st post on the page) with the information about

• when the migration will be complete (not an exact date, but an approx. timeframe so people don't have to panic about changing their account informations asap)
  • clearly stating if there is really additional taxes on the reactivation on (newly created?) accounts
  • clearly stating (again) if we should/could at all change our account informations or not
  • and simply perfect would be an additional guide how to do all the EA account creation and linking, adding gametime and other codes etc.
I didn't dare to create a new EA account yet to link my UO accounts to, and I hope all this chaos will calm down when the migration is complete.

Totally agree! i think someone should be phoning EA (i would if i lived in USA) and getting real time info!