• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Account Migration Issues

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Serious posts only please, we need this to be a troll free zone.

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok very important question. so all the accounts are activated. does this refresh the 90 day housing timer?

J

Jay8711

I couldn't find a FAQ, so I have to ask a stupid question. How far back can you go with the inactive accounts? If you had one circa 2004, would that be too far back?

Thanks for your help

Jay

C

Cloak&Dagger

I couldn't find a FAQ, so I have to ask a stupid question. How far back can you go with the inactive accounts? If you had one circa 2004, would that be too far back?

Thanks for your help

Jay
I am not sure what you are asking exactly, but accounts are never closed so you should be able to log on any and all accounts that have ever existed. I just logged on one from 2002 I think.

J

Jay8711

Cloak‡1997896 said:
I am not sure what you are asking exactly, but accounts are never closed so you should be able to log on any and all accounts that have ever existed. I just logged on one from 2002 I think.

What if you forgot the password and what email address you were using at the time ? I remember the user name and that's it. It's been so long

V

Valek Typhoon

Just a confirmation. After this Migration; will it also return MyUO?

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is this the reason East Coast players lag out completely in game randomly on Great Lakes? Or is that something else?

Orgional Farimir

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I took advantage of the "free" activation and looked at an account I haven't played in years. When I logged in there were no characters, except for 1 new char, and the account still had 39 hours of "young" status, even though I started the account in 1998 and played 5 or 6 years.

Is this an issue with the account migration or is my account messed up?

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I took advantage of the "free" activation and looked at an account I haven't played in years. When I logged in there were no characters, except for 1 new char, and the account still had 39 hours of "young" status, even though I started the account in 1998 and played 5 or 6 years.

Is this an issue with the account migration or is my account messed up?
Maybe you mis-remembered the shard you used to play.

Orgional Farimir

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe you mis-remembered the shard you used to play.

No I use to play on Sonoma, but I checked all the shards anyway. There was only 1 noob char made on Pac. Even if that was the case that still wouldn't explain the 39hrs of "young status" remaining.

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No I use to play on Sonoma, but I checked all the shards anyway. There was only 1 noob char made on Pac. Even if that was the case that still wouldn't explain the 39hrs of "young status" remaining.
Young status only counts down while actually playing.

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just got this email:

Bioware Mythic
End of Subscription Notification

Your subscription for Bioware Mythic Ultima Online for Game Account xxxxxxxxxxx has ended for the following reason:

No billing information on file

If you did not authorize this, please contact support at (650) 628-1001. Phone support hours are 10:00 am - 10:00 pm eastern time, Monday through Friday. You can find further information on account security at http://help.warhammeronline.com.

Thank you!

This is an automated email from the Account Management site for Bioware Mythic.

Games Workshop, Warhammer, Warhammer Online, Age of Reckoning, and all associated marks, names, races, race insignia, characters, vehicles, locations, units, illustrations and images from the Warhammer world are either ®, ™ and/or © Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2011. Used under license by Electronic Arts Inc
It looks like they are losing information during the migration, as all my accounts had correct billing info before this.

Also they are sending me to the wrong site.

Yay EA!

Andsteel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just got this email:

It looks like they are losing information during the migration, as all my accounts had correct billing info before this.

Also they are sending me to the wrong site.

Yay EA!
I just got the same email and I know my details are correct :(

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just received the same email for one of our accounts that is going on 12 years. The account has never been closed and the billing information has never been removed. :(

Elric_Soban

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
VERY serious problem (re: acct migration?)

I don't know if this is related to the recent account migration thing (which i dont understand what its all about), but I got a very creepy email from "[email protected]" telling me my subscription has ended for the reason of 'no billing information on file'

Anyone else get this?

A

anna anomalous

Re: VERY serious problem (re: acct migration?)

sounds like phishing. somebody attempting to get your password/login. i wouldn't trust it.

R

RavenWinterHawk

I got it too. They are fishing for you stuff.

Elric_Soban

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

They correctly identified my account name in the email... that bothers me.

Unless it really is ea mythic emailing me, in which case something is seriously wrong at their end.

Mesanna

UO Producer | Dark OverLady
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hello everyone,

If we could keep these issues under one thread it would be easier for everyone. We are looking into these emails but could you please give me a time you guys received it?

Mesanna

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I will merge this thread into the stickied one.

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
copy of what was received showing time sent ...

Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 1:57 PM
To: XXXXXXXXXX
Subject: Mythic Entertainment - End of Subscription Notification

Bioware Mythic
Your subscription for Bioware Mythic Ultima Online for Game Account XXXXXXX has ended for the following reason:

If you did not authorize this, please contact support at (650) 628-1001. Phone support hours are 10:00 am - 10:00 pm eastern time, Monday through Friday. You can find further information on account security at Support Home Page.

Thank you!

Games Workshop, Warhammer, Warhammer Online, Age of Reckoning, and all associated marks, names, races, race insignia, characters, vehicles, locations, units, illustrations and images from the Warhammer world are either ®, ™ and/or © Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2011. Used under license by Electronic Arts Inc

xxmoondancerxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 3:04PM
To: XXXXXXXXXX
Subject: Mythic Entertainment - End of Subscription Notification

Bioware Mythic
Your subscription for Bioware Mythic Ultima Online for Game Account XXXXXXX has ended for the following reason:

If you did not authorize this, please contact support at (650) 628-1001. Phone support hours are 10:00 am - 10:00 pm eastern time, Monday through Friday. You can find further information on account security at Support Home Page.

Thank you!

MagicStar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got same email
Ill verify there are really closed and leave em
4 accounts
I put up with alot
But this is the last straw dont mess with my billing info
Bye uo thx for the good times

l_katana0011

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a friend offered me a house. all of my accounts already have a house so i was going to activate one of my old accounts to put the house on. right now i cant log into reactivate the account. but the accounts are all reactivated during this merger. if i accept the house on the account i had planed on activating any ways what will happen when the merger is done and the accounts are deactivated again. will the house drop or will i have time to get the account activated. Its a Keep so i really need to know if it would be at risk.

T

Tazar

There probably is not one while the site is down. It should be restored this afternoon after 4pm eastern and I would imagine you will be able to link to it through the account management tab on uo.com.

Experimental

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cal said:
"In order to validate this volume of records, we are taking additional time to test and verify all individual accounts are correct before declaring the migration complete."

Does this mean the WBtB houses that never fell will now fall???

W

Woodsman

Does this mean the WBtB houses that never fell will now fall???
Let's cross our fingers.

And this whole migration thing is all three MMOs - Camelot and Warhammer are getting their accounts migrated to the main Origin.com stuff.

Like I said in the other thread, I personally think the original timing was to make it easy on European and Japanese players, which makes sense, since American players, at least in UO, are probably a minority if you add up European and Japanese players. People are getting angry about it, but scheduling it when it did may have impacted fewer people than if they had made it convenient for Americans.

Andsteel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Character missing

After shard up one of my characters is missing off the list for character selection :(

Eros

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cant Access my account. NEED HELP !!

I tried to access my account the regular way. I go here- Mythic Entertainment | Ultima Online | Play the 14-Day Free Trial! and click on ACCT MGMT tab and then onto New Edit Acct. Well anyhow the page is different and I try placing my account name and password in. It tells me that (Account name must be in a valid format) as in a email address format. My account name is not a email address. I dont know what the heck is going on. Can someone explain to me how to access my account ? I am lost and I need to update my account with new credit card info in order to keep my subscription active. Or UO will just end up losing another veteran player.

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Character missing

Was it a sixth or seventh character? May be it's not realised what your updates to the core game are....

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Cant Access my account. NEED HELP !!

I've not yet attempted anything (waiting on instructions, I guess) but did you try entering the email associated with the account?

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hi Eros,

Just last night and over the last few days, the UO dev team, BioWare Mythic and EA has been working on migrating UO over to a new account system (this was announced ahead of time to give people notice).

They were working on these changes just in the last few hours, and... there still may be a bug or two, DNS addresses may need to propagate, IPs updated, satellites realigned, batteries changed, hamsters fed.

Clear your browser cache and try again, or wait a day or so and try again then.

Eros

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I've not yet attempted anything (waiting on instructions, I guess) but did you try entering the email associated with the account?
Yes, I tried entering my email address associated with the account. And it then tells me-(Invalid account name or password). And I know I have the right email address and password entered.

Eros

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hi Eros,

Just last night and over the last few days, the UO dev team, BioWare Mythic and EA has been working on migrating UO over to a new account system (this was announced ahead of time to give people notice).

They were working on these changes just in the last few hours, and... there still may be a bug or two, DNS addresses may need to propagate, IPs updated, satellites realigned, batteries changed, hamsters fed.

Clear your browser cache and try again, or wait a day or so and try again then.
Perhaps I will just wait a few days and try again. But Im wondering if anyone else have had the same problem trying to access their accounts ?

dunkirk

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

i am in the same boat one of my accounts is missing a character in the 6th slot. the account is an abyss updated account too so i am annoyed this morning. Also account access is still offline and the gm paging isnt working on ls. way to fup Mystic/EA

D

Der Rock

DEV :( where is the manual how to go to acc-management?

grrrrrr,why cant i log in as always to the acc management???????????????????
damn
what about all this crap now,EA acc/EA profile/new EA konto and bla bla bla

i want to go directly to the acc management as always....

2 of my acc expire tomorrow :(

give here and now and FAST instructions how to reach the acc management

damn.......you lose customer if you change things WITHOUT any instructions how to use the new "better" way

:twak: :gee:

greetings from a CURRENT paying customer

D

Drizzet

Exactly the same issue dunkirk. I have no idea where to post this problem. It is also my 6th character, recently just upgraded to SA last week. GM page isnt working on Europa. I don't understand where to post on the new website for account management. There is hardly any contact info you can use. Any ideas how we can get in touch for a GM or anyone?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

On EA account name Enter the email you used you linked your UO accounts On. Press the forgot password option.

Check email. Email directs you to enter password.(Password is not the one you used to enter UO) After that is done Enter Email adress and password.

Follow the instruction. Then go to the link account option. Then link your UO accounts to it.

Then ontop you can switch between current accounts.

Anakena

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

It seems they organize the accounts around one master account (with your email adress as login). To that master account you link all your existing game acccounts.

The master account is not your UO game account. Create first that master account and once it is done you can link your account(s)

E

elonk

I go to that same site this is response that I get:

Currently Offline
The Mythic Account Management site is currently down for maintenance. We should be back soon.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

* had to use IE, site did not work in firefox

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it's fairly safe to say that although the shards are back up, the process is not yet complete.
I have tried to find my way around the new account set up only to end up majorly frustrated. I could only find a way to add a gametime code, no credit card information. I think we need to be patient a little longer.

Eros

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: DEV :( where is the manual how to go to acc-management?

grrrrrr,why cant i log in as always to the acc management???????????????????
damn
what about all this crap now,EA acc/EA profile/new EA konto and bla bla bla

i want to go directly to the acc management as always....

2 of my acc expire tomorrow :(

give here and now and FAST instructions how to reach the acc management

damn.......you lose customer if you change things WITHOUT any instructions how to use the new "better" way

:twak: :gee:

greetings from a CURRENT paying customer
I second that, what you just said. I am also having the same problem. They should of kept it the way it was, simple and easy. They should not have changed it if there was going to be a problem with it. They should have tested it first somehow before making the change.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

On EA account name Enter the email you used you linked your UO accounts On. Press the forgot password option.

Check email. Email directs you to enter password.(Password is not the one you use to enter UO) After that is done Enter Email adress and password.

Follow the instruction. Then go to the link account option. Then link your UO accounts to it.

Then on top you can switch between current accounts.

B

Beastmaster

Relax. This is part of the new *upgraded* experience.

D

Der Rock

Check email. Email directs you to enter password.(Password is not the one you use to enter UO) After that is done Enter Email adress and password.

Then on top you can switch between current accounts.
I AM LOST.... i am drown in new acc names passwords id´s what is main acc what is what
have 4 different acc and each acc use different emails...
i am totaly confused NOW

i am 100% aggressive displeased atm

they NEVER can do something easy to follow, they do NEVER things customer/user proved

i feel like i read a from chineesetranslated to german manual for a german TV-remote

if you understand what i mean ;)