• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chessy's PvP Trash Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Turles

Re: Chessy's fight it out PvP Style Thread IV

i didnt even see ur post who are u anyway?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

We said no pet remember?

But if u agree why not!
The dread mare only comes out when I'm fighting with just one or two people. Nothing makes me giggle more than watching several of your guildies fall for the same stuff repeatedly.

You'll get the pleasure of fighting the Lynk character in this 5 v 5.

B

BLACK^^

The dread mare only comes out when I'm fighting with just one or two people. Nothing makes me giggle more than watching several of your guildies fall for the same stuff repeatedly.

You'll get the pleasure of fighting the Lynk character in this 5 v 5.
nice

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Thats hilarious, honestly do you often distort reality in order not to see how bad you are, because it seems like your in denial. That fact is, that even with your vast numbers vs our 4 (Me, solus, bubbles, In flames) We still killed many members of your sub par guild. Its sad when you have 2x numbers and still hide in fields, you avoid open field fights at all costs and tbh its just laughable. Whoever plays that terrible excuse for a dexer Turles should just quit... disarm plus run away 4tw right? LOL Him and your whole guild chased me from Bog to oaks to minoc and couldn't kill me, thats bad... So anyway, We did not fight with 2.0, in fact we were fighting them more effectively than UHOH was...
Im going to assume black = blackwell, the terrible ninja who cant kill anyone, then smokebombs off and runs? You were better off WITHOUT resist and bushido on. At least then, you could get lucky with your disarm, nerve, deathstrike. Now, you are just awful. Get a dread mare or something and be sub-par.

We still killed many members of your sub par guild. Its sad when you have 2x numbers and still hide in fields, you avoid open field fights at all costs and tbh its just laughable.QUOTE]

Solus killed Boccob when he was in wraith form at lvl 4; in which we promptly chased him around for about 5 minutes. Clutch- went down afted we killed 2 of your guild then chased/killed off some 2.0 and he was by the altar and your other 2 killed him there. So; explain to me how you did anything significant? You killed 1 person before the fight, and 1 after. Feel free to elaborate.

Our 4 (Me, solus, bubbles, In flames)
FOA:
Blackwell
Promathia
Bubbles
Undertow
(4)

Auxidies or w/e
Lynk
Brandinator
(3)

Minax
Roflcale (Nate)
(1)

SL
Necroisous or w/e
(1)

Whats 4+3+1+1 blackwell?

Thats 9. We had 7. Are you really going to cry numbers? It isnt OUR FAULT your guild of 2-3x numbers doesn't wanna play without super dragons. It's not OUR FAULT your guild doesn't wanna field mages. It's not OUR FAULT your guild doesn't run resist. Maybe you should take over lead them to victory with your stealther!

You don't see Lynk whining about numbers do you? Because he knows. Sure its strategy, just don't whine when you "don't attack other guilds" then lose and cry numbers.

PS: Didn't FOA whine when FPD "DIDNT ATTACK" MOB to kill you guys?

Pot <---> Meet <---> Kettle
rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:

EDIT: FOUND EM!

That is funny, considering you guys just did a harry lastnight WITH mob! Lol!
You avoid the subject tho....an SL guild to fight MOB...and a CoM guild to fight with them ... LoL

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I'll accept your 5 v 5 challenge, and I'll also challenge you to a spelling bee.

I'll make access for you in my vent.
And this was to FOA; because we've challenged them numerous times. After we get our 5v5 vs FOA, we'll fight you whenever. Well; after you get out of TB and it'll be worth while. :>

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

We said no pets remember?

But if u agree why not!
Who are you? LOL

BUT! I'll assme your FOA for a second.

I'm down for this 5v5, i think its safe to say no pets.
for that matter no stealth archers, or any char with hiding for that matter, our 5 would hate to sit here looking at no one to fight cus your all hiding...
No pets? Promathia/Bambaclatt is out.

No Hiding/Stealth? Blackwell is out.

No Archers? Solus', Equinox's, and Bubbles' archers are all out. So is undertow.

SOOOO Who is FOA gonna use? LoL.

You just named every character an FOA member used last night.

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Clearly says "STEALTH Archers", not archers.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

LoL?

So... FoA attacking 2.0 = FoA working with 2.0...

Who knew? :dunce:

B

BLACK^^

Im going to assume black = blackwell, the terrible ninja who cant kill anyone, then smokebombs off and runs? You were better off WITHOUT resist and bushido on. At least then, you could get lucky with your disarm, nerve, deathstrike. Now, you are just awful. Get a dread mare or something and be sub-par.

ROFL, first of all i never spam disarm, in fact i barely disarm at all, unlike the pathetic dexers in your guild.

Secondly i kill more people in your guild single handed than your whole guild gets kills on FOA combined. I have 6500+ points for a reason =\

Fact 1: Noone in your guild is even one tenth as good as me
Fact 2: Your guild is scared of open field fight
Fact 3: UHOH's idea of a good fight is 8 necro mages and a terrible hiding dexer on the despise bridge, why? see Fact 2

5v5?
No summons
No pets
No fields
No hiding

Lets do it.

T

Turles

name your five it will be me on broli lox monty kengo elite those will be our 5

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

name your five it will be me on broli lox monty kengo elite those will be our 5
Or possibly Rathma instead of ELITE if I can get ahold of him. Because we use our EMMYs in OUR guidl to fight. Not attempt to XSHARD people we never play with to defend our name. :)

For Solus and Blackwell.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

ROFL, first of all i never spam disarm, in fact i barely disarm at all, unlike the pathetic dexers in your guild.

Secondly i kill more people in your guild single handed than your whole guild gets kills on FOA combined. I have 6500+ points for a reason =\

Fact 1: Noone in your guild is even one tenth as good as me
Fact 2: Your guild is scared of open field fight
Fact 3: UHOH's idea of a good fight is 8 necro mages and a terrible hiding dexer on the despise bridge, why? see Fact 2

5v5?
No summons
No pets
No fields
No hiding

Lets do it.
Considering, I haven't been on a necro mage on chessy in nearly a year, good job there.

Your idea of fun is running and hoping to disarm, deathstrike and kill someone, and if you fail, smokebomb or wolf form away? LoL.

Resist Owns.

B

BLACK^^

I didnt know i could disarm with a leafblade.....

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

Shesh I go away for a few days and I come back to spelling bee, Skull Pole, Rolling around with men, and whos the most sexy?

Just try to keep the sexual talk to a minimal. We don't need people talking about whos sticking what pole where...try to keep that stuff private. I know I sure do.

(Whoever gave CharlotteCuuhlhourne a skull pole needs to be shot! I'm jus sayin)

O

onthefifty

Shesh I go away for a few days and I come back to spelling bee, Skull Pole, Rolling around with men, and whos the most sexy?

Just try to keep the sexual talk to a minimal. We don't need people talking about whos sticking what pole where...try to keep that stuff private. I know I sure do.

(Whoever gave CharlotteCuuhlhourne a skull pole needs to be shot! I'm jus sayin)
Ur very funny Gareth. especially the last line.

Yew was insane last nite. Had to be 50 guys running around from the gate down to the bank. It was a lot of fun. Thanks for coming over Lynk, You got everyone on this shard all spun up.

:party::party::party::party:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yew was insane last nite. Had to be 50 guys running around from the gate down to the bank. It was a lot of fun. Thanks for coming over Lynk, You got everyone on this shard all spun up.
I have that affect on people.

I never got an ICQ from anyone last night about the 5 v 5 though :(

E

EquiNOX2

we need 5 people first ...LOL.....love FOA

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

I wanna watch so let me know when this is.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

So I was scrolling along in the locked thread and I saw these two very memorable quotes that show some hypocrisy! :p

(Taken From Here)
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=164815

Promathia said:
The dueling events were badly setup. A gate to a area that could be setup as an instant death choke....Smart...
Remember; this was back when FOA used mage/necro/tamers and choked EVERYTHING; but yet he cries "FIELDS!! FOULLL!!!!" All the time now since they have no resist and run all dexxers!! :)

Promathia said:
Monday night fights? Why cant we actually FIGHT and include pvp instead of frickn pets?!
LOL. FOA complaining about pet wars? You should get in on that Mr. Blue Tamer =]

Lets not complain about PVP and no PETS to the EM, but use PETS AND PVP!! LOL.

A

AutobotArmyFTW

Techinically neither are that bad.
Yes Foa fielded a large number of tamer necros but at the same time, they didn't have resist then either, so your point really isn't valid. Solus was not complaining about fielding as much as some foa are in some of the newwer posts, but there he was talking about a poorly set up dueling area, which I believe 90% of us agree it was pretty bad.

As for point two, i believe its more of a, why should i train a dragon to pvm another dragon instead of just fighting the guy in a well set up area.

Hypocrisy would be more like.....
SOLUS "LOX WAY TO PLAY DESOLATION, THATS ALL YOUR GOOD AT, ALL KILL BUDDY GET A LIFE"....

or maybe more so in your post about dexxers with no resist when for awhile UHOH was clearly 90% hiding/stealth DS dexxers...

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

And this stops now. Any further discussion about the EM subject from the locked thread and you will find yourself in a world of trouble. You are not allowed to continue a discussion about a locked thread in a new thread.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

And this stops now. Any further discussion about the EM subject from the locked thread and you will find yourself in a world of trouble. You are not allowed to continue a discussion about a locked thread in a new thread.
That's them! I'm innocent for once! I just wanted to say how Solus is a hypocrite :p I didnt even discuss none of the other stuff. (Which also wasn't too bad either. Everyone makes mistakes.) And personally, I like EM events. Like tonight, was a lot of fun even though I got PVM PWNED lots :)

PS: (We can talk about EM events if we arent criticizing right? If we can't, my badd, and you can edit my post saying GARETH PWNS LOX VIA TEXT IN THREAD!!)

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Lox, your list is full of mindless townies and maybe two mediocre mages.
Blackwell, your guild sucks and I miss pvp'ing with you.
Lynk...who are you again?

Gareth, you lied, this server isn't "getting interesting", it's gestating filth.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

PS: (We can talk about EM events if we arent criticizing right? If we can't, my badd, and you can edit my post saying GARETH PWNS LOX VIA TEXT IN THREAD!!)
Yes you may do that. I just wanted to make sure it didn't repeat itself. As long as it pertains to pvp it can be posted in here. If not you may take it to a new thread.

C

Chaosy

Lox, your list is full of mindless townies and maybe two mediocre mages.
Blackwell, your guild sucks and I miss pvp'ing with you.
Lynk...who are you again?

Gareth, you lied, this server isn't "getting interesting", it's gestating filth.
Noxi!!!!

When are you coming back? :p

P.S. Lynk owns.

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

2.0 err 8.2 err w/e you are.. picking up on uhoh tactics!
One of your guys dies and goes in stat and you all just poof. You all hold hands and wait out stat together?!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

2.0 err 8.2 err w/e you are.. picking up on uhoh tactics!
One of your guys dies and goes in stat and you all just poof. You all hold hands and wait out stat together?!
lol, out of how many of you chumps we dropped you have the gull to talk ****? Between your newb star crew and the blues we had to regroup.

And don't talk to me about UHOH tactics, you're the one posting a screeny with no title or task bar, HOWCOMEWHATFOR?

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

I will be sure to screenshot full screens for you, I have nothing to hide. And i'm not really to sure you guys killed any of our guys, I think the blues got 1.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I am personally impressed with that picture. An foa guy on the right is casting bless, being he is a mage!? I guess he didn't get the memo yet that you guys only play archers and dog tamers not right? :danceb:

All ****talking aside, FOA you guys DO really hide in the blues at the gate. It really is quite annoying. Because (I think?) nobody here like the whole 7 GS blues guys attacking one red guy in the middle of a faction fight.. So why do you do that? Just a real question here because it's really lame when we have to bust out our blues (who are clearly secondary chars) to fight you.

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I might have to come join 2.0 or whatever, their roster seems to be a bunch of k3wl d00dz I use to play with.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I will be sure to screenshot full screens for you, I have nothing to hide. And i'm not really to sure you guys killed any of our guys, I think the blues got 1.
We killed promathia, ramrod, and blackwell from FoA (at least). I think you got one of our guys, maybe two because one was already in stat loss when I logged in.

The fourth FoA we killed was one of the bubbles. She nearly escaped until my dread mare let out a ferocious roar .

And those are the only ones I remember killing.

Was a fun fight though, we prefer fighting a zerg. More risk = more fun!

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

No doubt it was fun, just gets annoying when we are open field fighting and people start hiding behind the houses surrounded with fields.

S

Spector_Napa

Im just a little curious how any single person in FOA could ever open their silly little schoolboy mouths and try to talk smack.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YOU GIRLS WILL EVER FIGHT ME 1V1 LET ALONE DUEL ME.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You all say "We own you, Duel me, You do nothing but run/hide" seems to me tho when the roles are reversed and i have you by yourself and its only you vs me, every single last one of you RUNS/HIDES or Dies(usually what happens when u stay on my screen 1v1)
I mean common, are you all so devoid of skill/honor that when an orange comes to the gate every single one of you thats there needs to gank? DO you really need to call in more people past 5 to kill one person? Must be the case since most of you have switched to only playing archers/tamers now.
Anyways, since i saw some silly FOA members saying "Duel me" on these boards i just figured id call them out on that and see if they actually have the balls to duel me. Particularly mr RunWell(blackwell), id like to see if u had any sort of bananas at all to back up your comments(of which im pretty sure you dont so im betting you wont respond to the request to duel even tho your screaming for one)

funkymonkey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Im just a little curious how any single person in FOA could ever open their silly little schoolboy mouths and try to talk smack.
You all say "We own you, Duel me, You do nothing but run/hide" seems to me tho when the roles are reversed and i have you by yourself and its only you vs me, every single last one of you RUNS/HIDES or Dies(usually what happens when u stay on my screen 1v1)
I mean common, are you all so devoid of skill/honor that when an orange comes to the gate every single one of you thats there needs to gank? DO you really need to call in more people past 5 to kill one person? Must be the case since most of you have switched to only playing archers/tamers now.
Anyways, since i saw some silly FOA members saying "Duel me" on these boards i just figured id call them out on that and see if they actually have the balls to duel me. Particularly mr RunWell(blackwell), id like to see if u had any sort of bananas at all to back up your comments(of which im pretty sure you dont so im betting you wont respond to the request to duel even tho your screaming for one)
Im Sure him or anyone else in FOA would do it, who are u and what temp u play.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

l'll duel you. I'm no pvper but, I will at least try.

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

yeah.. whats your terms of this duel?! and don't say no one will duel, I know of alot of people in the guild that will duel you.

B

BLACK^^

Ill happily duel you

Wrong field
On mount
No hiding
No pets
No leaving the area
No teleporting on roof
1 fight

Free or for gold is fine with me

S

Spector_Napa

Ill happily duel you

Wrong field
On mount
No hiding
No pets
No leaving the area
No teleporting on roof
1 fight

So here i am, a full day later, and still no duel. I wonder why. and i know its not because your not on, and i know its not because you havent checked this board because i know you board warriors are on this thing 24/7.
what? did your dangly's suck back up inside you when u figured out who i was? thats the only explanation i have for it.

B

BLACK^^

So here i am, a full day later, and still no duel. I wonder why. and i know its not because your not on, and i know its not because you havent checked this board because i know you board warriors are on this thing 24/7.
what? did your dangly's suck back up inside you when u figured out who i was? thats the only explanation i have for it.
rofl
Dont be mad I just killed you in a 2v2 =[

Secondly when you are out of stat ill be waiting at wrong

S

Spector_Napa

rofl
Dont be mad I just killed you in a 2v2 =[

Secondly when you are out of stat ill be waiting at wrong
Why would i be mad at all? its expected i was going to lose against a disarm archer and a disarm trammy like you. and im out of stat now lets see this duel.

T

Turles

we just beat you guys 2 vs 3 with a dismounter only u lived due to smoke bombing an running

S

Spector_Napa

2 days later and still no duel from any FOA

Ill happily duel you

Wrong field
On mount
No hiding
No pets
No leaving the area
No teleporting on roof
1 fight

OK so 2 full days later after Mr. RunWell (blackwell) posted this obvious lie, I still have yet to receive a single duel from ANY FoA member at all. Their tamers wont even duel me. Aparently, for people who say they are so willing to duel they sure have a hard time backing up their words. I guess getting spanked around yew 5v3 would make me sour and not want to duel me either.
Oh Well. At least everyone who reads this board will know FoA is full of yellow belly board warriors who only grow a pair when their on a forum. (As if everyone didnt already know this)

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Re: 2 days later and still no duel from any FOA

I guess everyone who is willing to duel you should just sit at wrong all day and night and wait for your greater then thou self huh? You're an idiot, how about asking for some icq's or something? Just to say someone is affraid of you because they are not available when you are is ignorant.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

OK so 2 full days later after Mr. RunWell (blackwell) posted this obvious lie, I still have yet to receive a single duel from ANY FoA member at all. Their tamers wont even duel me. Aparently, for people who say they are so willing to duel they sure have a hard time backing up their words. I guess getting spanked around yew 5v3 would make me sour and not want to duel me either.
Oh Well. At least everyone who reads this board will know FoA is full of yellow belly board warriors who only grow a pair when their on a forum. (As if everyone didnt already know this)
Ill be the first one to say i absolutely have no respect for FOA.. They def always feel the need to run all dexer/tamer temps and hit u 5v1, I was fighting some kid from tb, ez lay or something 1v1 and five of them rushed me and killed me with him. Two of them watched from a house and then when the other three got there they did what they do best gank squad ftw. AFter They didnt even attack the TB guy, it was quite hilarious. However, who is really talking about dexer duels? everyone knows it takes no skill, its just luck of the draw, who hits who more. Mage duels are the only duels that prove someone can actually use more then like five macros to kill someone.

With that said, the original eloominator, i believe is equinox, im sure he'd duel ya. Hes the only one in that guild that can boast real 1v1 skills. (by real i mean mage skills) not disarm spamming attacks and all kill leetness.

Finally are u kengo samurai? If u are, many months ago u called me out on a duel (on cytex) I came out 1v1 fighting for like five mins, then another guy from his guild came in and dumped me. I guess i shoulda let him flag first my bad. So if you are u have nooo business calling others out on 1v1 duels, If ur not then I wanna watch some of those leet FOA dexers take dirtnaps :p. It's very sad that UO PVP consists of ppl making temps that they can boast the easiest kills with the most minimal amount of effort involved, boost there ego's, and act like they are GOD's. I'd figure some of the older ppl here would know what honor is, but then again I'm the type to see how many we can kill, while getting zerged to no end. More fun beating many with few then beating 1 with many :)

A

AutobotArmyFTW

Ill duel you.
Ill have to xfer some skills since I think my only mage with Eval has no resist, but I should be on next week during the semester break.

See you then? ;D

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
So you all can go back and see where it all started

(PvP Closed threads have been merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.