• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chessy's PvP Trash Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lady_pearl

Re: Chessy's fight it out PvP Style Thread III

this is just LOL...

fyi ...we killed all of oath ...u should of called in your MOB/FPD/X com allaince...

and LOL at how u got rolled by 2 of us when theres 4 of u ....
I didn't die, I just left. FPD is NOT allied with mob and I don't know why people think that. We are with X because like US they have a whole 5 members that are "sometimes" active.

Promathia ~ I have a neat simple to use screen shot tool pm I will give ya the name of it no paint needed :eek:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Btw theres more than one body of Obliv + Monty

and 2 of Boccob who I forgot to take a pic of
While a WIN is a WIN, why didn't you guys raid the spawn we were doing with you 7-9 you had, (Don't know your exact numbers) to our 6 and ran directly to the star room?? We do to Yew to let you know we are doing Despise for a fight, not for you to sit in the star room and hope for a fight...

You are aware, we could of simply choose to ignore the star all together, and nothing would of happened right?

But whatever works. We like pushing instant chokes with less numbers. But good win. :lick:

E

EquiNOX2

While a WIN is a WIN, why didn't you guys raid the spawn we were doing with you 7-9 you had, (Don't know your exact numbers) to our 6 and ran directly to the star room?? We do to Yew to let you know we are doing Despise for a fight, not for you to sit in the star room and hope for a fight...

You are aware, we could of simply choose to ignore the star all together, and nothing would of happened right?

But whatever works. We like pushing instant chokes with less numbers. But good win. :lick:
Name the 9?

it was....

me
blackwell
solus
perish
momma
and bubbles showed up later ...

i know you wanted to reclaim some pride after getting destroyed in yew 4v6 ...but ...turtling yourself on the island ...no thanks ..whilst you wait for us to push into your fields so u can wither spam us? :sleep2: could care less about the coon ..you guys got destroyed!!:gun:

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Chessy's fight it out PvP Style Thread VI

-Posting pictures or talking about your Greater Dragon is not PvP.

-Posting pictures over and over of the same thing is annoying don't be that guy.

-Posting pictures with special modifications. The biggest infraction I can find will be given.

-Whining is not welcome. This is Chesapeake.

-Not accepting a duel from another pvper is highly frowned upon...*Cough*...*Cough*

-Hiding in your yew house and snapping a picture is not PvP

-Try to at least make your picture a decent size!!!

-Keep Nastia Cross's sammiches to yourself

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I wont even get into a pissing contest with you about numbers, because you have made it quite clear in the past you have no intelligence in the terms of numbers and counting.

BUT!

...but ...turtling yourself on the island ...no thanks ..whilst you wait for us to push into your fields so u can wither spam us? :sleep2:
So you went and turtled yourselves into star room so you could put up fields and wither spam US to death?

So either, you just made yourself look like a complete ****** because we didn't have 94853 people and outnumbered you and would field/wither spam you on an island (In which case you should of brought mages if this was true?), :lie:

Or you just contradicted yourself (AKA; a hypocrite) saying you wouldn't fight fields/wither/choke points/etc.. when you did the exact same thing in the star room waiting for us to push?

Your choice. :)

Regardless, as I said, you beat us in the star room 6 v 7-9.

Good job. :thumbup1:

Now; next time, can't you just accept when I say good fight, and you won, instead of opening your mouth and looking foolish?

GROUP HUG! :grouphug:

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

group hugs are fun.......they usually lead to other group activities......

S

Spector_Napa

Btw theres more than one body of Obliv + Monty

and 2 of Boccob who I forgot to take a pic of
How come you always go and take screenshots of dead bodies that other people made?
I totally have to agree with Lynk on this one. I guess i have to start busting out my screenshot utility...... Pre-pare the board to be bombarded with dead FOA screenshots.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Heres how its done! 3 dead UHOH, one got away. 4 alive and well 2.0!

This was just some random OJ after all UHOH were dead and/or gone.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ran into FoA, only got a few of the killshots. I think ya'll got Melinda, but she doesn't have her parry mage over here yet.

We've been on chessy twice, and twice you have died Promathia. This doesn't bode well for you. All those FoA cats around and the blubie archers shooting us from outside you still go down?

Apparently this guy didn't get the memo, we synch spells.

All trash talk aside, we had a lot of fun tonight folks. Hope to see more soon. Unfortunately I dropped a pair of legs tonight (its my own fault for not auto-renewing a fresh char.).

If whoever looted them, (Gi Gi I believe got them) would return them, great. If not, its cool, they weren't all that special. We'll just be sure to return the favor to the shard when the time comes!

Thanks again for a fun fight.

**Edit - Thanks GiGi!

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Uhoh, choke fighting in yew?!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I wasnt actually there FYI. (You should know since you probably revealed me and killed me and I didnt move). My computer randomly shut down :(

But, if you killed my guys, good job.

what happened when they stopped hiding eh ? ...LOL...they dropped like flys..:gun:
We dropped 3 (Blue Fly, Bubbles 1 of 3, and Mad Max) of your 8-10 (Again, IDK numbers, you have enough that I couldnt keep our bars and all of yours up at once, which is over 6) with fields, and you guys wouldn't come close to us.

Of course we will use fields and such when you run 8-10 dexxers deep with 0 mages. Why whine about it, and get on a mage or two?

But sure, you killed 2-3 guys when they got greedy ran out because they were bored with you guys not wanting to come close to us with your 0 mages lol. But again, whatever works.

I am curious though, where do you guys go to after these fights? Because the last 3 nights after fights, we get out of stat and check: Despise, Fire, Lich Spawn, Demon Spawn, Luna, Marble Down, and Lighthouse down. Sooo either you guys go off to Island or log off, or get on blues and sit in Luna? I am just curious, bc this is the 3rd night you guys did this. We even did a Demon Spawn hoping you would find and raid it?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I wasnt actually there FYI. (You should know since you probably revealed me and killed me and I didnt move). My computer randomly shut down :(

But, if you killed my guys, good job.
We used you for a level 6 circle before we killed you!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Chessy's fight it out PvP Style Thread IV

I've got to be honest, this thread was much more fun for me when I spouted off unsubstantiated and undeserved **** talk. The sportsmanlike conduct thing doesn't provoke enough replies to entertain me throughout the work day.

As a result, Lox you're bad. UHOH is as intimidating as a carebear on xanax.

FoA couldn't break a choke if they were in a headlock from Olive Oyl.

MoB should change their tag to a more suitable acronym, perhaps ATM.

O

onthefifty

ok i'll bite.

Gank squad is so bad they hug the guard zone in Luna.

:lick:

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

OK pics from today's battle.. Great fights guys.. it was 3 FPD2 members against numerous MOB.. names i remember- pink, chocolate,elite, cyclonus, arthur, king stuii, We put down 4 right at the start before our first death.. Then came in FOA with Bambaclatt and CPT Crunch allied?.. Bamba was killed, and then he came back with eloomi.. who also fell moments later. Then came hoards of blues and reds, from SS and FY.. They were quickly dispatched by real Pvper's (faction members) either us or MOB. MOB pushed back and we came off the east when Eloomi came back, with blackwell, maledicate, and Cpt crunch. We were all focusing on hte mass numbers of MOB, until maled popped up and we killed her. FOA chased us down, where Blackwell killed me and then the other two killed him. MOB was run off out of despise, all blues and reds fled as well.. so it was just us against FOA which we fell too. Then we came back with our REAL guild FPD. Held the coon on the east bridge defended and got all 12 scrolls including a legendary magery that jenna scott got :p

P.S. To Eloomi, I told you we had another guild forming just to kill MOB.. So I'm no hyprocrite. Unfortunately they are not completed chars and my mage isnt in SL yet.. STAT had 44 physical resist that whole fight lol.. Neways first time trying to take pics while fighting, no kill shots im sorry it was only my first time fighting and taking pics haha

L

lady_pearl

lol was fun!!! Good screenies cy my screen shot tool decided to break on me during the fight = lamers.

btw riot maker :heart: u!!

Necro/Tom

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Will say, that was a fun fight. Would like to see more of those out there.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

P.S. To Eloomi, I told you we had another guild forming just to kill MOB.. So I'm no hyprocrite. Unfortunately they are not completed chars and my mage isnt in SL yet.. STAT had 44 physical resist that whole fight lol.. Neways first time trying to take pics while fighting, no kill shots im sorry it was only my first time fighting and taking pics haha

So... One guild to fight WITH MOB and then one to fight against them?

LoL?

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

That is funny, considering you guys just did a harry lastnight WITH mob! Lol!

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

wow solus and antzy, the crying begins.. Im talking about promoting fights, i didnt talk trash, cept for the bluebies, i just stated facts.. I died on my SL char 3 times, didnt wine.. NOw you guys are wining about losing the harry to us.. Stop crying and just have fun. That was a very fun fight cuz for the most part it was all even numbers, dont wine cuz you can't zerg nemore. And we allied MOB for that one fight cuz they had 6 we added 3 to make it 9 and u guys had 7 or 8 and u all got pwned!! Go mass recruit ****ty players again issacc, run ur dragon templates, then youll be able to brag that you are sooooo leeeet.. Till then stop whining..

Once again to the ppl who were ACTUALLY there, good fight and we hope to see more of the same

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

wow solus and antzy, the crying begins.. Im talking about promoting fights, i didnt talk trash, cept for the bluebies, i just stated facts.. I died on my SL char 3 times, didnt wine.. NOw you guys are wining about losing the harry to us.. Stop crying and just have fun. That was a very fun fight cuz for the most part it was all even numbers, dont wine cuz you can't zerg nemore. And we allied MOB for that one fight cuz they had 6 we added 3 to make it 9 and u guys had 7 or 8 and u all got pwned!! Go mass recruit ****ty players again issacc, run ur dragon templates, then youll be able to brag that you are sooooo leeeet.. Till then stop whining..

Once again to the ppl who were ACTUALLY there, good fight and we hope to see more of the same

Um FYI I booted the crap players....they are called MOB now. :thumbsup:

You avoid the subject tho....an SL guild to fight MOB...and a CoM guild to fight with them ... LoL

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You avoid the subject tho....an SL guild to fight MOB...and a CoM guild to fight with them ... LoL
I'd rather have them orange all the time in either faction rather then have someone like 2.0 be not orange to us :(

PS: Where has everyone been? We been gettin on at 9 and most people be logging off by 12 or 1 bc there isnt anyone to fight all 3-4 hours? Oh well. If anyone plays Halo, hit me up thats what I do when there isnt anyone to fight :thumbsup:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Well we don't really play on the weekends and one of my guys has been pinging 300.

As for your sig, Mervyn is some newb from Europa who stole my tag.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I didnt avoid the question, we didnt go SL because we are COM, not MOB.. they should go SL, as previously stated.. plus its too fun beating up on the few gs members who have balls to be orange.. MOB knows our other guild, so they know we are enemies at all times.. we'd just rather put them in stat then kill there reds.. Like i said Isaac, ur just mad u cant zerg the shard nemore.. So we teamed up for ONE harry just to kill you guys and get a harry done... don't be mad u took a dirtnap on two seperate chars that day.. its ok, ur rezzed up and can use ur all kill no skill leetness again :p

V

Vortimer

I would play more.... BUT everytime I have logged on in the past month to see if anything was going on nothing is happening or there is some bs raid on Oath or something.

ICQ me for any fights... 308392636

A

AutobotArmyFTW

My halo is broke but I will play CoD 4 / 5 all day long... pm for my sn <---

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

dont bother pming him...its picklepark4life
and yours is IsuckNneedcomputerPEEZ. so fix it jeeezzzz lol. txt me up when you get a few foo, i wanna make sure you didnt get h1n1 from your forbidden fruit.

A

AutobotArmyFTW

Forbidden fruit = all those pickles you put in your mouth in pickle park.

C

CharlotteCuuhlhourne

Woa, honeys. And I thought *I* was queen of the double entendres! Don't make me skull pole slap you, sweeties.

Anyway, nice fights so far. I took a little break 'cause the hot, sweaty action was dying down, but now it looks like you all are ready for another go! Keep it up, sweeties!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I can't tell if you're just a really weird chick, or if you are an extremely homosexual man.

Can you clarify this for me? I don't care either way but you've peaked my curiosity.

C

CharlotteCuuhlhourne

I can't tell if you're just a really weird chick, or if you are an extremely homosexual man.

Can you clarify this for me? I don't care either way but you've peaked my curiosity.
Don't worry, honey. I'm ALL man. As for my RL preferences, well, that's a bit :offtopic: so I can't answer that. Never fear though--the Beautiful Charlotte Cuuhlhourne will always be willing to roll around with you and your friends, whether they have a skull pole or not! :heart:

Oh, and for those sweeties out there who don't know what my glorious skull pole is, never fear, here it is!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hmm...

Going to list off everyone I saw here this evening. I started out with a teammate, but his UOA got all Jenky and he died. Then it was me vs. Mad Max, Ramrod, Blackwell, Seeker, Promathia, Bubbles, and some red GS guy I can't remember his name for the life of me. It was like Boga boy or something weird. Boga was the first to go down. Then it was a game of cat and mouse..

Let's just say, meow!

Mmm Mmm mm.. nothin like a good screenshot with kill messages and clean as a whistle! Ya'll got separated like Ike and Tina!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Is this a new norm for FOA&2.0 to work together? Or Minax&TB to team up against us?

Oh well. Hope we impressed you there Lynk. :thumbsup:

Good fights.

Maybe you'll go SL now. :D

PS: Resist is awesome.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Is this a new norm for FOA&2.0 to work together? Or Minax&TB to team up against us?

Good fights.

We don't work with FOA, the minax we were playing with plays with us on GL..

This is like the third time you've mentioned resist as if I don't have it on every one of my characters. Am I missing an inside joke?

And we are going SL.. just securing horses first.

B

BLACK^^

Good fights.

Thats hilarious, honestly do you often distort reality in order not to see how bad you are, because it seems like your in denial. That fact is, that even with your vast numbers vs our 4 (Me, solus, bubbles, In flames) We still killed many members of your sub par guild. Its sad when you have 2x numbers and still hide in fields, you avoid open field fights at all costs and tbh its just laughable. Whoever plays that terrible excuse for a dexer Turles should just quit... disarm plus run away 4tw right? LOL Him and your whole guild chased me from Bog to oaks to minoc and couldn't kill me, thats bad... So anyway, We did not fight with 2.0, in fact we were fighting them more effectively than UHOH was...

T

Turles

lol no mages an cry about fields maybr ur guild should play a few more instead of hoping archers will get a kill shot. as fore better then us we re re re challange ur guild 5 vs 5 we can get a reporter an get pictures an everything.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

lol no mages an cry about fields maybr ur guild should play a few more instead of hoping archers will get a kill shot. as fore better then us we re re re challange ur guild 5 vs 5 we can get a reporter an get pictures an everything.
I'll accept your 5 v 5 challenge, and I'll also challenge you to a spelling bee.

I'll make access for you in my vent.

B

BLACK^^

We have challenged you guys many times to a 5v5... but i guess since we do not allow hiding during the fight you wouldnt be interested....

5v5

1 fight

No summons
No pets
No fields
Off mount
No hiding/invis

Sound good?

funkymonkey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I'm down for this 5v5, i think its safe to say no pets.
for that matter no stealth archers, or any char with hiding for that matter, our 5 would hate to sit here looking at no one to fight cus your all hiding...

T

Turles

nice lynk yeh my typing isnt the greatest buddy was fun last night i was hoping u guys were gonna come back before we killed the coon an i went to bed =[

funkymonkey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

nice lynk yeh my typing isnt the greatest buddy was fun last night i was hoping u guys were gonna come back before we killed the coon an i went to bed =[
AVOID more..

Status
Not open for further replies.