• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

We're Taking Your Simoleans!

M

msdpowell1

Personally, I like Simoleans! But if we have to make a change then here are my suggestions and keep in mind most of which are in the plural form,

Fundage (singular) Fundi (plural)
avataroleans (since we are considered avatars)
duckets ( so far my personal fav)
avasos (like pesos, but Not, geared toward avatars)
Buckatars (Bucks of the poor avatars who earn them)
slave-O's (we have to slave for the funds) I'm kinda feelin this one

pretendo-euro(s) (self explanatory)
MAXero(s)
MAXeuro(s)
MAXamillion(s)
MAXImillion (s)
MAXIS-minage (singular) MAXIS-Minagi' (Plural)
MAXIS-maxage (singular) MAXIS-Maxagi' (Plural)
MAXISmoolah (singular) MAXISmoolahs (Plural)
atm-o-leans (for those that like the ATM)
plinkos
EA-oleans
Maxoleans

Gotta eat dinner. Be back with more ideas in a few.

M

msdpowell1

Ok here are some more ideas, but the more I think about it...the more I like Slave-O's;

Moolahtar(s)
Avayen(s)
comfortolean(s)
Creditar(s)
Avacred(s)
Bambino(s)
dEAno(s)
EAmoni (es)
Milleniano(s)
Doughatar(s)
Avacash
Avadough
Clam(s)
Smacker(s)
Homewrecker(s)
Cashola(s)
Avastash

M

msdpowell1

Hi Parizad,

I don't know if I am responding correctly or even if I have missed the deadline, but her are my suggestions for the replacement of Simoleans;

Fundage (singular) Fundi (plural)
avataroleans (since we are considered avatars)
duckets ( so far my personal fav)
avasos (like pesos, but Not, geared toward avatars)
Buckatars (Bucks of the poor avatars who earn them)
slave-O's (we have to slave for the funds) I'm kinda feelin this one
pretendo-euro(s) (self explanatory)
MAXero(s)
MAXeuro(s)
MAXamillion(s)
MAXImillion (s)
MAXIS-minage (singular) MAXIS-Minagi' (Plural)
MAXIS-maxage (singular) MAXIS-Maxagi' (Plural)
MAXISmoolah (singular) MAXISmoolahs (Plural)
atm-o-leans (for those that like the ATM)
plinkos
EA-oleans
Maxoleans

Gotta eat dinner. Be back with more ideas in a few.

Post Extras:

msdpowell1
Visitor

Reged: 01/11/08
Re: We're Taking Your Simoleans! [Re: KevinThom]
#714118 - 03/12/08 07:56 PM Edit Reply Quote

Ok here are some more ideas, but the more I think about it...the more I like Slave-O's;

Moolahtar(s)
Avayen(s)
comfortolean(s)
Creditar(s)
Avacred(s)
Bambino(s)
dEAno(s)
EAmoni (es)
Milleniano(s)
Doughatar(s)
Avacash
Avadough
Clam(s)
Smacker(s)
Homewrecker(s)
Cashola(s)
Avastash

G

<blockquote><hr>

I don't know if I am responding correctly or even if I have missed the deadline, but here are my suggestions for the replacement of Simoleans:

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, you have missed the deadline for suggestions to be posted on the Blog thread . This is only the discussion thread.

We are now waiting for Parizad and the team to refine the suggestions from the blog down to 5 names, and then we get to chose our favortites from them.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I don't know if I am responding correctly or even if I have missed the deadline, but here are my suggestions for the replacement of Simoleans:

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, you have missed the deadline for suggestions to be posted on the Blog thread . This is only the discussion thread.

We are now waiting for Parizad and the team to refine the suggestions from the blog down to 5 names, and then we get to chose our favortites from them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did the blog issues get fixed? If not then those of us that were left out of the suggesting names are also gonna be left out of the voting, which is not as big a deal as being left out of the suggesting names, but still kinda sucks. Has anyone who was locked out during the name suggesting been able to log in since? I still haven't

G

<blockquote><hr>

Its fixed for me. Have you tried again to have your PW sent to you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lemme go try again, haven't tried it since the day the contest ended, not thinking about the fact that voting would be coming up. I'll try it again and report back if there's still an issue.

K

Kendalyn

You should stay with Simoleans or if you gotta change call them Lindens because it seems to me that you are trying to imitate Second Life anyway (ie, payments on Tuesday)
. Next you'll be buying an island in SL and calling it EA Land

G

<blockquote><hr>

Next you'll be buying an island in SL and calling it EA Land

[/ QUOTE ]Hell yeah, I'll even build it for them for free if they pony up the land fees.

D

DominaVsim

has top 5 been posted yet. If so it's well hidden. I've been searching for it for days. Just curious.

G

They haven't been posted as of yet. I don't think they anticipated having as many entries as they did. They have alot of suggestions to go thru. Hopefully it will be some time today.

S

simgirl37

<font color="blue"> </font> How about Land Dollars snce it is from Ea Land

S

simgirl37

earupies would be dumb name,and makes no sense. should be more of a sim name

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Why 'dollars' at all? If it's a worldwide game - which we assume it is as we haven't been told otherwise - why stick to an american unit of currency?

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Why 'dollars' at all? If it's a worldwide game - which we assume it is as we haven't been told otherwise - why stick to an american unit of currency?

[/ QUOTE ]

They can call them rabbit pellets if they want. That's universal and i'll still go paint and cook to earn them.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Semantics, but the game was only *officially* released in the US and Japan, though the release in Japan would make the term 'dollar' inapproprate too, since the Japanese use 'yen'. The contest is over, mores the pity because I just thought of a good one that combines 'yen', 'dollar' and 'EA' -- 'deans'.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Why 'dollars' at all? If it's a worldwide game - which we assume it is as we haven't been told otherwise - why stick to an american unit of currency?

[/ QUOTE ]Who said it's an American unit of currency? It could be Canadian. Or Australian. Or from Hong Kong. Or Singapore? Or Bahamian? Or Berlize? Bermudan? Fijian? Taiwanese? Jamaican? New Zealander?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Who said it's an American unit of currency? It could be Canadian. Or Australian. Or from Hong Kong. Or Singapore? Or Bahamian? Or Berlize? Bermudan? Fijian? Taiwanese? Jamaican? New Zealander?

[/ QUOTE ]Knowing EA's clear distaste for everything outside the East and West Coasts... why do you expect them to even know there are other currencies using the name 'dollar'?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Knowing EA's clear distaste for everything outside the East and West Coasts... why do you expect them to even know there are other currencies using the name 'dollar'?

[/ QUOTE ]That's not entirely true. Did they not alter a city's maintenance schedule to better work with Japanese players?

G

<blockquote><hr>

That's not entirely true. Did they not alter a city's maintenance schedule to better work with Japanese players?

[/ QUOTE ]Slightly accommodating one country out of how many hundred in the world hardly makes EA 'world friendly'.

Hasn't that 'minor change' now also disappeared?

G

A quick FYI:

We will probably do the voting next week. You guys will vote ingame, and only subscribing players will have the opportunity to vote.

Those that want to vote but are not subscribed, you have all weekend to do that.

G

<blockquote><hr>

only subscribing players will have the opportunity to vote.

[/ QUOTE ]Thank you for remind us how little non-paying members mean to you all there at EA.

V

vapd3317

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Thank you for remind us how little non-paying members mean to you all there at EA.

[/ QUOTE ]

YVW

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh, for cryin' out loud. You know very well the intention of free accounts and why they are limited.
If you want the priveleges of a paid account, then *get* a paid account.

I

imported_corpatortis

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, thank you. &lt;3

I don't think a person who willingly signed up for a limited free account should feel slighted. You can always.. subscribe!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

To think that free players will be anywhere near equal to paying players is an interesting idea...so interesting in fact that my mind can't seem to grasp it.

EA = Company
Companies + Money = Success
Companies - Money = Failure
Subscribers = Money

It really is not that difficult to understand. The more perks to being a premium player, the more reasons for people to want to subscribe.

Not to mention the fact that if free players COULD vote, if someone wanted badly enough to win they could create several hundred free avatars.

I believe you were against abuse of free trials, were you not? EA is stepping up to the plate to be sure the free play can't be abused.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

To think that free players will be anywhere near equal to paying players is an interesting idea...so interesting in fact that my mind can't seem to grasp it.

EA = Company
Companies + Money = Success
Companies - Money = Failure
Subscribers = Money

It really is not that difficult to understand. The more perks to being a premium player, the more reasons for people to want to subscribe.

Not to mention the fact that if free players COULD vote, if someone wanted badly enough to win they could create several hundred free avatars.

I believe you were against abuse of free trials, were you not? EA is stepping up to the plate to be sure the free play can't be abused.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey hey, someone looking past the end of their nose, I didn't think that was allowed in here.
Good post by the way.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Against the abuse of free trials, yes - but nothing is being done about them.

I hardly think that an opportunity to vote on something that didn't even need voting on in the first place can really be considered 'abuse' in any way.

Good stretch, but you fail. Again.

Right now, EA need to do absolutely everything they can to encourage people to stay and sign up to a full account. Telling people that are still contemplating what to do, whether a long term player like myself or a clueless noob that came along because a friend asked them to, that free accounts don't mean diddly .... is bad business on their part.

What have they actually given so far to encourage me to part with $16 a month? Absolutely diddly.

You are indeed right that 'more perks = more reasons to be a paying subscriber' but let's have some actual reasons eh?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Against the abuse of free trials, yes - but nothing is being done about them.

I hardly think that an opportunity to vote on something that didn't even need voting on in the first place can really be considered 'abuse' in any way.

Good stretch, but you fail. Again.

Right now, EA need to do absolutely everything they can to encourage people to stay and sign up to a full account. Telling people that are still contemplating what to do, whether a long term player like myself or a clueless noob that came along because a friend asked them to, that free accounts don't mean diddly .... is bad business on their part.

What have they actually given so far to encourage me to part with $16 a month? Absolutely diddly.

You are indeed right that 'more perks = more reasons to be a paying subscriber' but let's have some actual reasons eh?

[/ QUOTE ]

Really now? Fail? Again? I wasn't aware there was even a first time! Well, this comes as quite a shock to me. I'm going to have to reconsider my stances on certain subjects. Obviously I'll never be a success until I can get you to agree with me.

Seriously now. Voting on official contests is a perk, (read: one of many reasons to upgrade to a paid account). Along with things like disabling visitor hours on free accounts, EA is doing a great job at limiting them, in my opinion. People will upgrade, you just may not be one of them.

And as far as the part about "something that didn't even need voting", you are quite right. The team could have just picked any lame term to use. Perhaps they should consider not communicating with the players. I'm sure that would go over well. Or, you know, they could have chosen to keep simoleans. I think the only problem that would have caused would be a few arguments with the higher ups who want to pull the plug. Hell, how in the world would that hurt?

I

imported_corpatortis

<blockquote><hr>

What have they actually given so far to encourage me to part with $16 a month?

[/ QUOTE ]

A game to play. Am I the only one that sees this?

I'm so sorry you want everything free with full benefits but life doesn't quite work out that way. Actually, religion doesn't either. So I guess everything in the universe takes something, to get something.

G

Erm, of course free accounts can't be allowed to vote.
Would you like to see the worst name in history being voted on by somebody's 1000 free accounts and winning?

Whatever they announce here, someone's gonna turn it into a fight.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Erm, of course free accounts can't be allowed to vote.
Would you like to see the worst name in history being voted on by somebody's 1000 free accounts and winning?

Whatever they announce here, someone's gonna turn it into a fight.

[/ QUOTE ]So what we'll end up with is a dreadful name picked by paid members instead of the full community instead, even though simoleans was perfectly adequate for the task for the last 5 years - and the rest of the Sims series.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]So far, it's not a game that justifies $16 a month to me. There are many things I can do elsewhere with that money with the other online games I play, let alone life generally.

If you feel that what you are getting is worth the cost, then that's your choice. But compared to what TSO used to be to me, it's not any more, and I don't see why I should have to bankroll my sim with pots of real cash just to achieve anything.

For me, TSO was always about the building. The social aspect of it was a bonus. If I can't build any more, then the social aspect I can get with my friends made in TSO over the years that I talk to via Yahoo or any other online - or real - mode of communication.

$16 a month to watch my sim for hours at a time flipping pages in a book and making jams? I have a day job for that level of monotony, thankyou.

I

imported_Cherri Bear

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]So far, it's not a game that justifies $16 a month to me. There are many things I can do elsewhere with that money with the other online games I play, let alone life generally.

If you feel that what you are getting is worth the cost, then that's your choice. But compared to what TSO used to be to me, it's not any more, and I don't see why I should have to bankroll my sim with pots of real cash just to achieve anything.

For me, TSO was always about the building. The social aspect of it was a bonus. If I can't build any more, then the social aspect I can get with my friends made in TSO over the years that I talk to via Yahoo or any other online - or real - mode of communication.

$16 a month to watch my sim for hours at a time flipping pages in a book and making jams? I have a day job for that level of monotony, thankyou.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are not making sense with your statements here. First, you say that you liked to build. Well, guess what? You still can! Then you say that it is not worth 16$ a month to watch my sim for hours at a time skilling.

But, that ...and the sim jobs were ALL we had in the old game.

I wonder why, AJ, you even bothered with playing TSO at all? You do nothing but complain about it. I wonder why, even more...you like to
hang around the TSO board and post negative comments. ALL THE TIME.

Changes being made in this past year have been exciting and fun. TONS of new updates.

Have you ACTUALLY played TSO recently?

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Not that it's any of your business really, but yes I logged in earlier this morning.

Lots of updates... yes... but not necessarily ones that I (and many others) feel are in the best interests of the game. Good for EA's pocket perhaps... but it's all short term gain without long term consideration.

EA is a company that sells "write it, box it, sell it, forget it" games. They aren't so good at online games that require monitoring, updating, changing, and most importantly listening to their customers.

G

Before this strays any further off topic, I'd like to remind you that this thread is supposed to be a discussion about the name change for the in-game currency previously known as simoleans.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Polly

G

<blockquote><hr>

A quick FYI:

We will probably do the voting next week. You guys will vote ingame, and only subscribing players will have the opportunity to vote.

Those that want to vote but are not subscribed, you have all weekend to do that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt I'll get to vote then since my billing issue won't be fixed until Thursday, probably

G

I haven't played for about a year now, but being a retired TSO player if I was still playing the game, sorry but I would still call mine SIMMIES ! and my money SIMOLEANS !

Why do you need to change the name of the currancy, it keeps TSO a fondest memory in everyone who is retired and or still playing the game. Can you at least let the "still playing players* have something that reminded them of the *OLD DAYS* ?.....

Its like changing the name America to *THAT OTHER COUNTRY*. If I was still playing TSO, I would vote against the currancy name change, but ya know what I don't play anymore, haven't been for at least a year. I'm actually likeing it, there is so much stuff I was able to do then when my life evolved only around TSO, property and my money and my subscription to the game. Now, I am spending more time with my husband, friends and family.

Like some have said ealier through this thread, don't you have OTHER things to fix and to be worried about then changing the name of the game data money currancy? Like the economy, has that ever been fixed YET? LoL.

See, I was slowly getting used to the *new forum for tso* but I liked the old board BETTER. That was the first somewhat change.

Changing of the board, thought that was it for *major* changes site ok, then there was the *no updating for about a yr or more* that was frustrating (for being a player of TSO for 4 - 5 yrs). The last time I left, I was tired, fed up and wasn't down with the whole new *land* change. Yeah it was good but, my husband said it best, the game came out too early and it is slowly going down hill.

There will be more information about The Sims 3 (March 19, 2008) Do a wiki search for it, there is a site already.

www.thesims3.ea.com it will give a date when there will be more info about it. Saw a demo of spore, sorry but in my opinion, it looks like junk but maybe others will see it as interesting game to play idk.

All I am saying at the end, why change something that has been with us from day one, why take it away from them (the existing players). I don't think its right, sorry but in my opinion I don't see it to be *MOST IMPORTANT* if there is other things in the new game that needs to be delt with.

<font color="red"> (*JUST HITTING REPLY*) </font>

D

dirndingle

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

You are not making sense with your statements here. First, you say that you liked to build. Well, guess what? You still can! Then you say that it is not worth 16$ a month to watch my sim for hours at a time skilling.

I wonder why, AJ, you even bothered with playing TSO at all? You do nothing but complain about it. I wonder why, even more...you like to

Changes being made in this past year have been exciting and fun. TONS of new updates.

[/ QUOTE ]

The person you are arguing with does the same thing over on the Second Life forums. He claims to have been a moderator here at Stratics - at one point. He was or possibly still is a mod over on SL Stratics. He was forever reminding us about how his Stratics experience makes him qualified to run Second Life and it's forums, etc.

He is banned from the Second Life blog and at least one of his accounts is banned off the SL forums, (which he circumvents on a second account and still constantly whines and complains about Linden Lab and other players opinions.) So, he is a rule breaker on top of it all.

He's been bitterly complaining for years now, that Linden Lab won't hire him -- because he says HE knows how to fix SL - yet he doesn't have applicable experience or a degree in anything, and whines at the Lindens non-stop about how unfair it is that he is rejected because of these facts.

How do I know it's him? I started to recognise his style -- so I got suspicious. I googled his name here on these forums along side one of his SL names and... voila! A match (ajdown is the email listed for his main SL account).

My advice is to ignore him. Most people do in SL now.

G

Something just occured to me that I thought I'd ask, not as a complaint but it's probably gonna come across as one. Were free accounts allowed to suggest names alongside premium accounts and therefore be considered in the top 5? If so, then how can it be right to block free account users from voting though I understand why they are doing it, to prevent more free trial abuse, but maybe a better way to it is to say only one free account per human can vote, that way one person who has 100 free accounts can't vote 100 times?

D

dirndingle

How do they know though, that someone has multiple accounts?

They could match IP numbers, but then that could be other people who live in the same house.

Where I live, 4 people play online games, (only 2 on TSO at the moment, but that will likely change soon), so I just don't know how they would implement such a check.

G

<blockquote><hr>

How do they know though, that someone has multiple accounts?

They could match IP numbers, but then that could be other people who live in the same house.

Where I live, 4 people play online games, (only 2 on TSO at the moment, but that will likely change soon), so I just don't know how they would implement such a check.

[/ QUOTE ]

Paid accounts padding the voting isn't any better than free accounts doing it, IMO, so I don't think limiting one vote per IP would be a bad thing, paid or otherwise.

D

dirndingle

If two people live there and play TSO on paid accounts, you'd be taking away one of their votes.

I am not talking about padding votes but rather of home networks which have more than one person playing the game, which happens all the time.

G

<blockquote><hr>

If two people live there and play TSO on paid accounts, you'd be taking away one of their votes.

I am not talking about padding votes but rather of home networks which have more than one person playing the game, which happens all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

If it's on 2 computers then there would be 2 unique IPs......so problem solved on that front.

If it's a case of like my husband and I who play on the same computer, then you'd just have to get together and between you decide which choice to vote for. ConnectUO already does something similar with their 'most popular shard' rankings....if the two of us each played on a different free shard, we both would not be able to vote for the shard we play on as our most favorite....yeah it's annoying but it prevents players from creating a bunch of usernames in order to pad, for instance, their own shard as the most popular. It was hard to get used to at first, but eventually it's kinda meh, whatever as long as it prevents cheating. Same difference here.....players might be upset at first but ultimately should come to the conclusion that if it is done to prevent cheating/exploiting then it's all for the greater good.

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Not that it's any of your business really, but yes I logged in earlier this morning.

Lots of updates... yes... but not necessarily ones that I (and many others) feel are in the best interests of the game. Good for EA's pocket perhaps... but it's all short term gain without long term consideration.

EA is a company that sells "write it, box it, sell it, forget it" games. They aren't so good at online games that require monitoring, updating, changing, and most importantly listening to their customers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Many others? Where do the many others come from? I have never seen you post anything positive about TSO and if you can show me one person who agrees with you I would be shocked. You are a perpetual complainer and I really hate to burst your little bubble but...you get what you pay for!!! I don't much care how loud you blow your horn AJ, your not going to get a say on what the new currency is going to be called unless you want to dig in your pocket and pay. WALAAA! I am going to be voting...6 times even and I am looking forward to it. This is my game. I pay to play and I am going to keep playing with every benefit that comes to a paid subscriber, and you can take that to the bank !!

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The person you are arguing with does the same thing over on the Second Life forums. He claims to have been a moderator here at Stratics - at one point. He was or possibly still is a mod over on SL Stratics. He was forever reminding us about how his Stratics experience makes him qualified to run Second Life and it's forums, etc.

He is banned from the Second Life blog and at least one of his accounts is banned off the SL forums, (which he circumvents on a second account and still constantly whines and complains about Linden Lab and other players opinions.) So, he is a rule breaker on top of it all.

He's been bitterly complaining for years now, that Linden Lab won't hire him -- because he says HE knows how to fix SL - yet he doesn't have applicable experience or a degree in anything, and whines at the Lindens non-stop about how unfair it is that he is rejected because of these facts.

How do I know it's him? I started to recognise his style -- so I got suspicious. I googled his name here on these forums along side one of his SL names and... voila! A match (ajdown is the email listed for his main SL account).

My advice is to ignore him. Most people do in SL now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't surprise me at all since he has so much time on his hands. He's just doing his usual whining cause he can't vote.

D

dirndingle

No, we would (and we do, here where I live) have different internal IPs assigned by the gateway computer (or router), but we would be on the same IP as visible from outside. Unless we decided to pay Comcast for extra IP numbers, which we aren't going to do because this setup works for us, and therefore paying for more IPs would be a waste of money for a service we already pay a ridiculous amount for.

I don't have the answer myself, but excluding paying customers because they are on the same LAN, when, after all, to be able to participate in votes and other special events and benefits only offered to paying customers is precisely why they became premium members, strikes me as a bit unfair.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I don't have the answer myself, but excluding paying customers because they are on the same LAN, when, after all, to be able to participate in votes and other special events and benefits only offered to paying customers is precisely why they became premium members, strikes me as a bit unfair

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as a single human being doesn't have between 10-25 paid for accounts and therefore have a BIG ability to sway the voting one way or another just like a person who *paid* other people to vote for their choice would, then I don't really have a problem with not limiting paid customers by IP....the only reason I threw that out there was because it would be more fair to do that since it limits EVERYBODY rather than singling out free accounts all together, especially when free account holders got to make suggestions via the blog. That's really what makes it unbalanced.....they didn't make this announcement until the voting part, so will all those who have free accounts and made suggestions be discounted? Is a free player eligible to be in the top 5 and therefore receive the prize? That's where my real problem lies. If free players were completely excluded, then they should have said that from the start and it'd be a different story...but they weren't so I am worried that all the free players who submitted suggestions are just gonna be passed over and not eligible for the prize, after some of them I know went through alot of hassle to be able to post in the first place. See what I mean? It's a matter of inconsistency......changing horses in the middle of the stream, so to speak.