• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Combat Changes Update on TC1

cobb

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Maybe the HLD change is unnecessary. With the change in splinter/disarm, it will be much easier to survive anyway

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TC has been updated. I'm on TC (Yew Gate) for the next 30 minutes for anyone looking to test and give feedback. I will only be discussing the changes that are listed in the notes.

• The player's active mastery can now be toggled off from the switch mastery gump. This does not trigger the switch cooldown.
  • Increased special move Disarm immunity from 10 to 30 seconds.
  • Added Fencing, Mace Fighting, Swordsmanship, Throwing, and Archery Focus Spec restriction list
  • Lower Defense debuff duration is now reduced by curse removal spells and items.
  • Increased Necromancy Conduit base duration from 4 to 6 seconds.
  • Splintering weapon proc no longer triggers when preforming Disarm.
  • Increased special move Block duration from 3 to 6 seconds.
  • Supernova potions now activate after a one second delay at the use location.
Updated notes will be listed tomorrow.
Disarm: I like this a lot, especially if Saving Throw's getting removed.
Not sold on the focused spec restriction for tank mages, although I do get it. From the weapon-skill mages I do see, the weapon damage is always secondary to spells.
Splintering/Disarm: THANK GOD.
Nova potions: I can live with this.

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Maybe the HLD change is unnecessary. With the change in splinter/disarm, it will be much easier to survive anyway
I see it as a further nerf to moving shot. Of course it is completely dependent on HLD being on the bow, but still is an additional nerf. I'm going to test it all in a couple hours

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
TC has been updated. I'm on TC (Yew Gate) for the next 30 minutes for anyone looking to test and give feedback. I will only be discussing the changes that are listed in the notes.

• The player's active mastery can now be toggled off from the switch mastery gump. This does not trigger the switch cooldown.
  • Added Fencing, Mace Fighting, Swordsmanship, Throwing, and Archery Focus Spec restriction list
  • Lower Defense debuff duration is now reduced by curse removal spells and items.
So now we really, really! have removed just about every skill that a mage could possibly make use of as a focus mage. Can we just go ahead and get rid of it and bump all mage SDI to 20-25 and call it good?

cobb

Sage
Stratics Veteran
With all these skills on the focus mage restriction list, what would a focus mage template look like?

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With all these skills on the focus mage restriction list, what would a focus mage template look like?
If Alchemy's not on there, but Parry is: Wrestle/Alchy/Scribe. Or Anat/Healing/Alchy/Scribe (with skill point jewelry bonuses.)

virem

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

These are all absolute garbage changes. You are now going way way too far. We wanted small changes and this plus everything else makes the game totally different.

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These are all absolute garbage changes. You are now going way way too far. We wanted small changes and this plus everything else makes the game totally different.
Can you be more specific? Which ones are garbage, and why?

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Novas will be pretty useless. I'd opt for lowering damage and still having some impact.

HPI overcap NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED. This is ridulously overpowered.

Lower D can be appled?

The rest sounds pretty decent.

elster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No, I can't be more specific anymore. I am sick of getting into arguments with terrible players and devs that cater to the the complaining minorities.
I get the frustration, but none of these changes are final. No need to panic about anything, just test it out, come back with a well structured argument on what to keep / not keep, then wait for the next iteration. I wouldn't give up and get angry until this stuff makes it into prod

virem

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I get the frustration, but none of these changes are final. No need to panic about anything, just test it out, come back with a well structured argument on what to keep / not keep, then wait for the next iteration. I wouldn't give up and get angry until this stuff makes it into prod
OK sure here goes.

Supernova will be absolutely completely totally worthless, and so will alchemy.
Warriors gift is an insanely overpowered mastery even if the HPI doesn't over cap.
Combat skills on the focus restriction list just makes the game less and less diverse and with alchemy also being worthless that doesn't even leave enough useful skills to make a character a focused mage.

The rest are unneeded, but I don't care enough about them to argue.

Last edited:

virem

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OH AND spell plague still does less damage than production LOLOL

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Bad moves.
8 second disarm immunity is plenty considering people just run the second they're disarmed. 30 second disarm? Just leave the old mastery up then.

I've got no words for this new focus list it's THAT bad.

Splinter change is bad.

SuperNova needs to have damage scaled just a little and not a timer.

I'm not sure what to think of the mastery change to overcap HPI but it's not a very good thought either.

Hybrids need to have SDI bumped to 20.

We wanted balance but in the past week you've screwed every pvper in the game. I donno maybe if you'd stop watching tv while on test you could listen to us.

If you're trying to get the remaining 30 of us to quit just say so...

elster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Focus spec does seem like a very complicated thing to balance. Adding this many things to it does seem to limit temps a lot and ultimately doing away with focus spec does seem like a good idea. What if we take parry and weapon skills off of focus spec and leave focus spec the way it is now. Since we have given the moving shot a nerf, in order to give some sort of penalty to parry for mages, maybe we can increase the required dexterity to achieve maximum effect?

@Bleak

Last edited:

virem

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Focus spec does seem like a very complicated thing to balance. Adding this many things to it does seem to limit temps a lot and ultimately doing away with focus spec does seem like a good idea. What if we take parry and weapon skills off of focus spec and leave focus spec the way it is now. Since we have given the moving shot a nerf, in order to give some sort of penalty to parry for mages, maybe we can increase the required dexterity to achieve maximum effect?
I agree with this. I don't think anything should be added to the focus restriction list. Doing so screws up peoples characters and templates that people have spent a lot of time and money making. This is a TWENTY year old game why are we adding drastic changes to combat characters. Characters shouldn't be removed other things should be made more relevant.

The only reason I ever supported parrying on the restriction list is because I didn't want alchemy on it. Nerf parry some other way and absolutely do not nerf supernova/alchemy. There is just no reason for it.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bad moves.
8 second disarm immunity is plenty considering people just run the second they're disarmed. 30 second disarm? Just leave the old mastery up then.

Splinter change is bad.

I'm not sure what to think of the mastery change to overcap HPI but it's not a very good thought either.

We wanted balance but in the past week you've screwed every pvper in the game. I donno maybe if you'd stop watching tv while on test you could listen to us.

And when people got disarmed NOW, they still ran. Also, if you were a dexer of any kind, there was no reason to use any other mastery (unless Holy Fist 4/6'er), because you could block Disarm over & over. I tried to disarm an afk guildmate earlier this year (who was on an archer), and had 5 unsuccessful attempts before finally managing.

How is the splinter change bad? You get force-walked for 4 seconds and have no weapon. Switch to an Armor Ignore weapon, and, well...

Supernova: No matter what you do, you're not going to please the pro-Nova camp. I suggested damage reduction a few times, as did others. Regardless, the fact that Supernovas are INSTANT is the main reason why they're imbalanced. All this change does is require the person to actually TIME them.

Hybrids: Agreed.

I know heavily-boosted stats from gear is a thing, but this is a bad idea.

Back in the day, Parry Mages were quite common, especially in the 5/6 days. They had no dex requirement, and had unparalled offense in the form of near-instant spellcasting; after Publish 25, the Parry Mage was rarely seen due to the 80 dex requirement being VERY hard, if not impossible, to achieve back then.

They are in a similar position of power in the current metagame, but it's far easier to make one than ever. Even with how easy it is to make one, there's still only a stat cap of 260. You can't realistically raise the dex requirement without sacrificing other stats - reducing Str will reduce your HP, and Int will reduce your mana. If you do raise the dex requirement, you're going to sacrifice too much without an increased stat cap.

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If Hybrids have their SDI cap bumped to 20 that should include wrestle/parry mages...actually all mages including necro mage, mystic mage, having enough ninja to go form mage, etc.

And I repeat, healing should also be added to that non-focused spec' list.

elster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know heavily-boosted stats from gear is a thing, but this is a bad idea.

Back in the day, Parry Mages were quite common, especially in the 5/6 days. They had no dex requirement, and had unparalled offense in the form of near-instant spellcasting; after Publish 25, the Parry Mage was rarely seen due to the 80 dex requirement being VERY hard, if not impossible, to achieve back then.

They are in a similar position of power in the current metagame, but it's far easier to make one than ever. Even with how easy it is to make one, there's still only a stat cap of 260. You can't realistically raise the dex requirement without sacrificing other stats - reducing Str will reduce your HP, and Int will reduce your mana. If you do raise the dex requirement, you're going to sacrifice too much without an increased stat cap.
That is the point though, is it not? To nerf parry for certain temps. Name some other low dex temps that need parry. (I'm not being facetious here, I think it would help the conversation name them, cause I don't know.. do deathstrikers typically run with 80?)
- Putting parry on the non focus spec served to balance mage offense / defense. If a mage decides to lower their int, they are sacrificing offense for defense.
- I could easily fit more dex on my parry mage if I dropped EP from my jewels, or some other thing from my suit (balancing between alchy + parry)

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a TWENTY year old game why are we adding drastic changes to combat characters. Characters shouldn't be removed other things should be made more relevant.

The only reason I ever supported parrying on the restriction list is because I didn't want alchemy on it. Nerf parry some other way and absolutely do not nerf supernova/alchemy. There is just no reason for it.
The only constant in this 20 year old game are some of the CC graphics. It's nowhere close to the same play it was.

Something needed to be done with parry.

I see 2 problems with pvp. Archers are too powerful with max swing 55lmc at 10 tiles with 2 hit spells. Then there's parry mages that almost can't be hit period. Parry and Alchemy combined with 30sdi has made this the temp of choice of mages and pure archers are the cream of dexers.

There's only 1 other way I can think of to nerf parry that won't effect the trams and would be tying it to a real wep skill (wrestle not included). You clearly know if it effects the trams it won't happen.

So parry is being dealt with but archers are still gunning 48 arrows a minute and we're only going to be allowed to disarm 2 times a minute. :rolleyes: What about my melee? It's still as useless as it was.

But you're right though, this is beyond aggravating.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im fine with all these changes except apple removing lower d. I don't think its necessary and it will further make melee dexxers even more useless in the game. I also think that disarm timer could be reduced to like 15s, 30s seems a bit excessive. I like the focus restriction changes cause it brings down the high DPS in the game right now. Ive been in favor of just removing focus spec myself. NOVA change is amazing. HIGH FIVE @Bleak

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
No issues with the changes I'd prefer to make sure this HPI thing doesn't over cap though. 20 second disarm timer might be better tho!
i agree the disarm timer going higher is okay since we are removing saving throws but i think 30s is a bit excessive, 20 seconds should be the sweet spot

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can see why weapon skills are on the break list. but now there's really no way to get away with playing a "focused" anything, other than a mage. no such thing as a Focused-Mystic, Focused-Necromancer, etc etc, Since weapon skills break the focus spec, and no other skills besides magery really has an effective way to heal themselves or deal damage as a main source.

I'd like to suggest remove "focus spec" and just cap Pvp sdi at 20% (30% with scribe) and it'll be golden!
Other than that, and "Warriors Gifts" not listed for removal or fixed to not-over-cap (something) these updates look very good.

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Bleak @Kyronix go ahead and pop on those specials to toggle while casting, I will give you ONE MILL. (THIS IS NOT A TROLL).
No. U have posted this countless times let me tell you why its a dumb idea. Having specials toggled is literally just a huge crutch for people who suck with timing. It adds no skill to pvp whatsoever. "Oh lets just spam spells and hope an armor ignore goes off between my magic arrows" And its not just mages, dexxers can be spamming things like holy light, omens, etc etc (and i mainly play an omen archer).
Its an all around dumb idea and does not need to be in the game. (again)

Last edited:

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I stopped reading this thread after one guy was crying about TRAPPED BOXES... I was face palming...

today I read the new UPDATES....which I think are totally a disaster:

REMOVE REMOVE REMOVE REMOVE, it makes NO SENSE AT ALL!!!! I mean....if you play a TANK MAGE...you want to have the good OFFENSE of the sdi 30 !!! in defense it's a very BAD BAD Template....

I MEAN....you want to LET PEOPLE HAVE MORE PVP TOONS!!!! now you REDUCE THEM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please REMOVE THIS NON SENSE you will DESTROY TANK MAGES!!!! they have the worst defense in game , but let them have the offense as always . NON SENSE CHANGE.

This one is a NON sense change too.... I mean.... people will just PERMA run away when disarmed and they are on mount....SO you fixed the disarm by making the masteries.... My suggestion is just tone down a bit the mastery SAVING THROW.... and you're good to go...the mastery will still work but not like impossible to disarm always. Give it a 30% chance to get disarmed .... ( three attempts out of 10 ).

I love how TWO or THREE players cried about supernovas and boom they got changed hehe.

Please DO NOT ruin the pvp for the real players who actually pvp every day and not once in a month , please.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PLEASE REMOVE ARCHERY, SWORDS, MACE, FENCING SKILLS FROM FOCUS LIST!!!!

I mean do some of you go to FELUCCA NOWADAYS? How many TANK mages do you see now? I have two tank mages I log them once a month maybe if I am bored...why?? did some of you try them in big fights??

You get insta killed by archers because the defense is silly . Last time I had a tank mage with me it was VIREM , and he knows to pvp , he exploded literally in one second near winery ( we were playing together)...I mean....Let us have offense at least? you want to throw tank mages away from UO?

Why do you ruin a template already so WEAK in defense? the only good thing is the offense.... please remove this non sense change .

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's the matter, Blazing? I thought you were supposed to be this uber pvp'er who's played for nearly 20 years? Can't adapt to changes? Maybe you'd like your...special tactics fixed instead?

Yes.

I never see you pvping on Atlantic, you just talk in GEN chat, you LITERALLY never pvp , but when you did, you always HAD NO POTIONS ON YOUR BODY....so you talk about potions that you don't use.

So you come here and ruin the pvp for us , you talk about pvp like if u do pvp but you NEVER pvp . Last time I seen you was prolly 5 months ago in Felucca.

We pvp EVERY SINGLE DAY, and it's crazy that some of you who never log on to go to Felucca have to talk about something that we do on daily basis. YOU CLEARLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT U TALKING ABOUT.

Destroying TANK MAGE is crazy, already nobody uses them in big fights cuz of their weaknesses.

P.s. CROSSACK I BET 1 BIL I will kill you 1vs3 AFTER THE CHANGES apply... not 1vs1 , one vs three, with broker.

If you wanna talk about me then fight me 1vs1 in these days too, NAILS as broker if you want. I am down . Icq me.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bad moves.

Splinter change is bad.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
REMOVE REMOVE REMOVE REMOVE, it makes NO SENSE AT ALL!!!! I mean....if you play a TANK MAGE...you want to have the good OFFENSE of the sdi 30 !!! in defense it's a very BAD BAD Template....

I MEAN....you want to LET PEOPLE HAVE MORE PVP TOONS!!!! now you REDUCE THEM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, I agree with you there... sort of. (20 SDI for all, no focus spec is what I would like to see).

This one is a NON sense change too.... I mean.... people will just PERMA run away when disarmed and they are on mount....SO you fixed the disarm by making the masteries.... My suggestion is just tone down a bit the mastery SAVING THROW.... and you're good to go...the mastery will still work but not like impossible to disarm always. Give it a 30% chance to get disarmed .... ( three attempts out of 10 ).
I agree with that as well... but the next best thing is what they did... removing it but increasing the immunity to disarm timer, and the disarm + splinter proc was very necessary.
I do not like the new Mastery though "Warrior's Gift's", but there's still time to get some things changed, stop acting like it's the end of the world.

I love how TWO or THREE players cried about supernovas and boom they got changed hehe.

Please DO NOT ruin the pvp for the real players who actually pvp every day and not once in a month , please.
Nova's were a problem, you don't want to admit it because every template you play relies on them.

just about every suggestion you had, involved giving up less defense for more offense. (over capping DCI again) etc... no wonder Nova's got nerfed... (It was needed...) but hey, alchemy still doesn't break focus spec, but now that novas aren't guaranteed to hit (unless you get trapped) it's not a a problem anymore.

quovadis

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
  • The player's active mastery can now be toggled off from the switch mastery gump. This does not trigger the switch cooldown.Good

• Increased special move Disarm immunity from 10 to 30 seconds. Good if we remove saving throw

• Added Fencing, Mace Fighting, Swordsmanship, Throwing, and Archery Focus Spec restriction list.remove this and parry

• Lower Defense debuff duration is now reduced by curse removal spells and items. Bad thing this is going to make 4/6 chiv op.
  • Increased Necromancy Conduit base duration from 4 to 6 seconds.good

• Splintering weapon proc no longer triggers when preforming Disarm.really good

• Increased special move Block duration from 3 to 6 seconds.good

• Supernova potions now activate after a one second delay at the use location.dont need this, alchemy is fine
  • add 20 sdi for all mage and keep 30 for the focused
  • fix spellplague damge is too low now

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never see you pvping on Atlantic, you just talk in GEN chat, you LITERALLY never pvp , but when you did, you always HAD NO POTIONS ON YOUR BODY....so you talk about potions that you don't use.

So you come here and ruin the pvp for us , you talk about pvp like if u do pvp but you NEVER pvp . Last time I seen you was prolly 5 months ago in Felucca.

We pvp EVERY SINGLE DAY, and it's crazy that some of you who never log on to go to Felucca have to talk about something that we do on daily basis. YOU CLEARLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT U TALKING ABOUT.

Destroying TANK MAGE is crazy, already nobody uses them in big fights cuz of their weaknesses.
Not spending all my time at Yew does not mean I don't pvp. You do know there are other places to pvp in, right? More recently? Yes, I haven't been pvp'ing, because of how dumb the current meta is, being in a 3-person guild, etc.

As far as your "I don't use pots" argument, we've been over this. Would you like a picture as proof? Carrying my standard supply amount - 10 Str/Agility/Refresh/Apple, 20 Cure/Heal. But, whether I use Supernovas or not DOESN'T MATTER. An unavoidable/instant source of damage is overpowered, especially when it does around 4x the base damage with 100 skill point investment/EP. Not ONE logical argument has been presented by the pro-Novas/Alchemy group as to why they're not overpowered. You just say they aren't. Which doesn't mean anything, especially considering your "argument" is entirely self-serving and 100% biased.

Attachments

cobb

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I feel weapon skills should be taken off the focus mage restriction list. Lot of people were looking forward to playing a tank mage

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not spending all my time at Yew does not mean I don't pvp. You do know there are other places to pvp in, right? More recently? Yes, I haven't been pvp'ing, because of how dumb the current meta is, being in a 3-person guild, etc.

As far as your "I don't use pots" argument, we've been over this. Would you like a picture as proof? Carrying my standard supply amount - 10 Str/Agility/Refresh/Apple, 20 Cure/Heal. But, whether I use Supernovas or not DOESN'T MATTER. An unavoidable/instant source of damage is overpowered, especially when it does around 4x the base damage with 100 skill point investment/EP. Not ONE logical argument has been presented by the pro-Novas/Alchemy group as to why they're not overpowered. You just say they aren't. Which doesn't mean anything, especially considering your "argument" is entirely self-serving and 100% biased.
fake pictures, whenever I kill you , you NEVER had a single potion on yourself.

Make more fake pictures, you don't even have a trapped box , no wonder I always kill you in 10 seconds.

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
rofl I just spent 1b on jewels for a tank mage...I'm going to go test it all right now.

I will be honest that I am concerned about the the dps comparison between the new focus list and Mele/Ranged.

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran

Make more fake pictures, you don't even have a trapped box , no wonder I always kill you in 10 seconds.
Yo Bicho, chill out. Let's keep this thread going and get the change we wish to see. If we lose this thread, we might get stuck with all of this.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I AM GOING MENTAL . I will stop even reading this, they were complaining about NOVAS ( lol ) boom changed..., TWO players who never pvp and go to Felucca ( Dcrossack and Covenant X), these two keep talking about pvp , it's a FREE country they have the right to say their thought ( pity ) .

They destroy TANK MAGES , who were already super weak in defense.

Metaphorically speaking, you don' t let your lovely dog ( UO) being operated by a guy selling coconuts on the beach , you go to the veterinary. These two sell coconuts on the beach, THEY NEVER PVP .

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I don't have photoshop on this computer (btw, I am STILL at Luna on that character), and, um, I've never carried a trapped box unless I looted it off of someone, nor have I ever needed to. I have 120 resist on all of my pvp chars - what is it going to help me with? Nervestrike/Para-shot? That breaks as soon as I get hit, and has an immunity timer. Omen/Para? Unless it's a gank, I'm not gonna die to that either.

And if you REALLY think you can kill me in 10 seconds without your...special tactics, you're more than welcome to try.

edit: Gonna leave this here, because I don't like the SDI for tank mages. But even before this addition, I suggested bumping it to 20 for non-focused mages:

Focused spec: Honestly, just get rid of it entirely, and bump the SDI cap up to 20% for all casters. You don't see focused caster templates except Focused Mage and Focused Necro (on dexers.)

Last edited:

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I stop reading this. It's an insult to the vet pvpers that these two are listened , they never pvp. Do whatever u want. I will make a gimp toon anyways so u can cry abt it too and get it nerfed in some months.

-WHY SPELL PLAGUE IS DEMOLISHED AND TOTALLY DESTROYED. SOMETHING WRONG HERE TOO?

Last edited:

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If all these proposed changes stick then archery is gonna need more of a nerf. I propose the stamina cap so they cant go 210 anymore.

The reason you fight the same people everyday blazing is cause everything is so bad right now in pvp. I mean before you could use the OP templates you did nothing but hide in SL base and hope to wall someone in order to get a kill. Do you forget you played with us on LS?

The reason @Cossack might have been out of pots is cause you couldn't kill him until he ran out of everything in his pack cause your not good enough, ever think of that. LOLOLOL

I say remove focus spec completely and put some kind of added nerf to archery.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just know that when I was not playing with bad players like you , you were INSTA dying to NWA on LS , then when I was logging I let your bad pvpers win the 90% of all the fights .

I still have the icq logs of all of you begging me to log on to carry your nub asses to victory. Crossack is prolly the most clueless mage I have ever seen on the field, it's embarassing to see him pvping tbh.
False.
I'd like to see these icq logs, PM them to me please, if you don't mind.