• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Combat Changes Update on TC1

transcendent

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Despite what the patch notes said... it always was based on Modified skill. (the patch notes were wrong, when it said it required "real skill").

It's the latter.... it still requires you to have 120.0/120.0 in necro/spiritspeak to reach the full potential of -15% (caps) to fire & poison resist.
Did some testing.

60 necro/100 SS lowered fire and poison to 60
60 necro/120 SS = 59
105 necro/100 SS = 57
105 necro/120 SS = 56
120 necro/120 SS = 55

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't see why nerfing parry is being done....just because running shot is? It's not as if running shot is the only reason so many mages use parry. There's also the splintering weapon melee dexers (and tank-mages!), often more dangerous than archers. It isn't as if archers only use running shot anyways.

Especially given the removal of saving throw and the removal of tactics requirement...tank mages will be way overpowered. If parry is being added to the focused mage list so should weapon skills (excluding wrestle), and so should poisoning for that matter.

If DCI overcapping were brought back it might help offset things, but as it is now this seems ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:

transcendent

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Especially given the removal of saving throw and the removal of tactics requirement...tank mages will be way overpowered. If parry is being added to the focused mage list so should weapon skills (excluding wrestle).
Yes the tactics change helps tank mages. But I would assume the removal of saving throw does not help a tank mage. It leaves them vulnerable to disarm

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes the tactics change helps tank mages. But I would assume the removal of saving throw does not help a tank mage. It leaves them vulnerable to disarm
True that, but so much unbalance here in general with these proposed changes.

Why try to fix a million things at once when they're not even that broken.

Meanwhile, can we remove royal forged pardons from the game, and add town-buffs to felucca already so there will be reds again?

cobb

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I would love it if royal forged pardons were removed. And reds need access to the town bonus, dungeon bonus, or whatever so they can receive the FC1 bonus.

But I think the Devs probably already have their hands full with the current proposed changes. I would like to see them address this issue in a following update later.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you drop tactics you can't use weapon skill mastery (the weapon skill masteries require tactics 90/90 respectively). so it only makes tank mages (and other types of dexers) possible again.

elster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry if I'm super late to the party here (i feel like i remember reading somebody saying this). Doing some testing on test center. This may have been brought up before so I'm sorry if I missed it:

If I'm cursed and then get corpse skinned, once the corpse skin wears off, even though im still cursed, i go back to 70 poison / fire resist.

Last edited:

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Mk, well I don't like it because it's imbalanced. You like it because it's useful. That is a difference in opinion.

(it is imbalanced though) when someone (anyone) can say without even bothering to test it "Oh, HPI +15?, That's the way to go over 15 mana from bushido"...

Shouldn't there be a reason to use the bushido mastery? because there wouldn't be a reason to use it if HP went overcap with this new proposed mastery. even without the HCI DCI bonuses from warriors gift.

The more that changes with this game, whether it affects PvP or Pvm, it always seems to take away choices... soon you won't even be able to call UO a sand-box MMO anymore.
With the loss of saving throws (and if they fix the overcapping of HPI ofc) i would pick bushido mastery 10 out of 10 times for the boost to confidence alone. Its not hard to get a 45/45 25 hpi suit

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I don't see why nerfing parry is being done....just because running shot is? It's not as if running shot is the only reason so many mages use parry. There's also the splintering weapon melee dexers (and tank-mages!), often more dangerous than archers. It isn't as if archers only use running shot anyways.

Especially given the removal of saving throw and the removal of tactics requirement...tank mages will be way overpowered. If parry is being added to the focused mage list so should weapon skills (excluding wrestle), and so should poisoning for that matter.

If DCI overcapping were brought back it might help offset things, but as it is now this seems ridiculous.
Parry needed the nerf for as almost everyone agreed (who are alot of parry mages) that it was too strong offensively and defensively on a mage.
Removing saving throw doesnt buff tank mages, it brings disarm back into play and a way to neutralize the powerhouse of the tank mage.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
With the loss of saving throws (and if they fix the overcapping of HPI ofc) i would pick bushido mastery 10 out of 10 times for the boost to confidence alone. Its not hard to get a 45/45 25 hpi suit
yea I would too because my suits have 45/45/25 (lower than 45 dci if refined). so it would provide 0 bonus if it doesn't overcap... but yes, there wouldn't really be anything that could compete with +15 more HP if it continues to over-cap.

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran

Just because they are getting rid of the tact req doesn't mean a tank mage can pull off a 35dmg AI. They need tactics or a lot more DI.

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just because they are getting rid of the tact req doesn't mean a tank mage can pull off a 35dmg AI. They need tactics or a lot more DI.
Try fighting a 30 sdi nox mage using a splinter weapon. Now imagine that mage able to do specials. Sure, they can be disarmed, but is a wrestle mage who dropped parry to keep his sdi going to stand a chance? No parry means lower dex, good luck getting that disarm off (and that's if you have 45 hci which few parry mages do)

Adding parry to the focus spec' will essentially make wrestle mages completely nonviable.

If parry is added to the list weapon skills should be too, or neither should. Just my opinion.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Parry mages should sacrifice offense for being more defensive. Now you will need more parry mages in a group in order to get kills. Unless of course you add alchemy on then youll still be OP.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I also think suit lmc cap should either be 40 plus lmc combat bonus, or 55 lmc and no combat bonus. This will keep down the dexxers from just spamming specials non-stop with the new loot table gear. This is where the huge power creep all came together. Three different things over time added to why archery is so OP now. Even Death-strike templates creeped much higher due to this, theyre just screwed by range.

MeTheGreat

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Parry needed the nerf for as almost everyone agreed (who are alot of parry mages) that it was too strong offensively and defensively on a mage.
Removing saving throw doesnt buff tank mages, it brings disarm back into play and a way to neutralize the powerhouse of the tank mage.
Did parry become too powerful because of shield bash? Or has it always been too powerful but under-utilized until the armor revamp and the imbalancing of archery?

I ask because I am curious, but also because the answer could shed light on the best way to go about the proposed nerfing..

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not Parry itself became too powerful, but a focused mage with Parry, because he had great defense together with a high damage output. Its not a nerf of Parry, but of the focused mage.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Alchemy > Parry (people without pots are and always have been easy kills)

but we'll see the transition between alchy-parry-mage to Alchy-Scribe-Mage... at least dexers will land a few more interrupting hits.... and more can have room for alchemy without the need for tactics.... =/

Parry is defensive vs only weapon-based attacks.
Alchemy is defensive against damage (healing), poisoning (cures), has it's own offense (explode, conflag, nova) and stat bonus (str, dex) making it much easier and even possible to get dex required for Parry in the first place It's not exactly hard to see.

and yes, focus spec 30 sdi gives them enough damage output to where they can sacrifice having mana regen from med since they can get away with casting fewer damaging spells, compared to any 15 sdi mages to get kills.

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is the HPI increase the only thing going overcap or are they allowing the HC/DCI too?

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Alchemy > Parry (people without pots are and always have been easy kills)

but we'll see the transition between alchy-parry-mage to Alchy-Scribe-Mage... at least dexers will land a few more interrupting hits.... and more can have room for alchemy without the need for tactics.... =/

Parry is defensive vs only weapon-based attacks.
Alchemy is defensive against damage (healing), poisoning (cures), has it's own offense (explode, conflag, nova) and stat bonus (str, dex) making it much easier and even possible to get dex required for Parry in the first place It's not exactly hard to see.

and yes, focus spec 30 sdi gives them enough damage output to where they can sacrifice having mana regen from med since they can get away with casting fewer damaging spells, compared to any 15 sdi mages to get kills.
I don't think you will see much transition away from parry mages. Damage output from melee is still to high(archers in particular), which is unfortuneate in comparison when nerfing focus spec using parry.

With HLD it's a 56% chance to hit. So now with the saving throw nerf, which a pretty good nerf if favor of dexer templates, you can count on the damage output to increase even more.

So unless you're running a parry wrestle(or anat) mage, plan on getting smoked. Constant disarm spam will leave most parry mages without the two with only 35% blocking.

But yeah, parry mages were the overpowered ones...

Just waiting for them to tell us they can now disarm shields too with no static timer. That'd be the icing on the cake wouldnt it?

Either way I'll be making more archers after this goes out, probably with disarm and magic resists. It'll be pretty funny I think.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think you will see much transition away from parry mages. Damage output from melee is still to high(archers in particular), which is unfortuneate in comparison when nerfing focus spec using parry.
idk. I think you will, but not because of the defensive ability - that'll remain as is. However, nobody's going to want to play one with 15 SDI. I would guess it's going to become even more dexer heavy than it already is.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Posted this in the old thread, but I'm reposting this here so it doesn't get missed.

Disarm was one of the most annoying, fun destroying parts of pvp, before the masteries were introduced. There was nothing worse than getting into a disarm duel on a dexxer. It wasn't just that it was frustrating and annoying, it meant that a fight could go on indefinitely with no way for the character depending on melee skills to get the kill shot. I used to call it "the disarm circle jerk". The character with disarm gets low in health, disarms the dexxer, and the dexxer runs around in circles, or off screens, until the character can rearm—rinse, repeat.

The weapons masteries fixed that, and it was the only good reason to take up a weapon mastery. Without the saving throw vs. disarm, the weapon masteries are worthless, because the weapons mastery specials are useless. Anything those special moves do, you can do faster and cheaper, in terms of mana cost, with a weapon special.

And I've said this before, but if you want to get a little "RP" and look for a smidgen of suspension of disbelief, there is no way a legendary weapons master, that is strong and dexterous, should be able to be disarmed, ever, period. It's the kind of thing that happens to an untrained child picking up a weapon for the first time, not a seasoned warrior.

And you could still be disarmed even with the mastery, it just didn't happen *ALL*. *THE*. *TIME*., which is what used to happen before the weapon masteries were added, and what will happen again if the saving throw vs. disarm is taken away.

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

With HLD it's a 56% chance to hit. So now with the saving throw nerf, which a pretty good nerf if favor of dexer templates, you can count on the damage output to increase even more.

So unless you're running a parry wrestle(or anat) mage, plan on getting smoked. Constant disarm spam will leave most parry mages without the two with only 35% blocking.

Just waiting for them to tell us they can now disarm shields too with no static timer. That'd be the icing on the cake wouldnt it?

Either way I'll be making more archers after this goes out, probably with disarm and magic resists. It'll be pretty funny I think.
why would u not have magic resist already? essential for any top archer template

cobb

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I'm not sure the removal of Saving Throw is a good idea. It's just gonna make disarm archers a big problem again. So this change is actually buffing archers, when this update is actually supposed to address the fact that archers are OP.

On TC it seems Warrior's Gifts is no longer active. Instead I have the Saving Throw icon showing on my status bar. I hope it stays that way

cobb

Sage
Stratics Veteran

This is why I think the Saving Throw nerf is a step in the wrong direction.

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Just curious if everyone doesn't actually read the notes...

• This mastery is available to Fencing, Mace Fighting, Swordsmanship, Throwing, and Archery.
  • Level 1 provides +5 Hit Chance Increase
  • Level 2 provides +5 Hit Chance Increase and +5 Defense Chance Increase
  • Level 3 provides +5 Hit Chance Increase, +5 Defense Chance Increase, and +15 Hit Points
  • Known Issue: The client will display Saving Throw Icons until client update.

Last edited:

transcendent

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Posted this in the old thread, but I'm reposting this here so it doesn't get missed.

Disarm was one of the most annoying, fun destroying parts of pvp, before the masteries were introduced. There was nothing worse than getting into a disarm duel on a dexxer. It wasn't just that it was frustrating and annoying, it meant that a fight could go on indefinitely with no way for the character depending on melee skills to get the kill shot. I used to call it "the disarm circle jerk". The character with disarm gets low in health, disarms the dexxer, and the dexxer runs around in circles, or off screens, until the character can rearm—rinse, repeat.

The weapons masteries fixed that, and it was the only good reason to take up a weapon mastery. Without the saving throw vs. disarm, the weapon masteries are worthless, because the weapons mastery specials are useless. Anything those special moves do, you can do faster and cheaper, in terms of mana cost, with a weapon special.

And I've said this before, but if you want to get a little "RP" and look for a smidgen of suspension of disbelief, there is no way a legendary weapons master, that is strong and dexterous, should be able to be disarmed, ever, period. It's the kind of thing that happens to an untrained child picking up a weapon for the first time, not a seasoned warrior.

And you could still be disarmed even with the mastery, it just didn't happen *ALL*. *THE*. *TIME*., which is what used to happen before the weapon masteries were added, and what will happen again if the saving throw vs. disarm is taken away.
Yeah I cringed when I saw Saving Throw was removed.

Whose idea was it to buff disarm/archers?

o_O

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
why would u not have magic resist already? essential for any top archer template
eh its arguable really, pots apples and boxes really take care of any reason to have it.

if someone is clever enough to spam poison, that's the guy you dont fight :)

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Unless disarm/splinter is addressed in this same update, Saving Throw should not be removed
I know man but it just makes me laugh.

I'm going to abuse the hell out of it too.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think most mages are going to keep Alchemy (there's no reason to even think about dropping it if novas stay as-is), but if Parry breaks focus spec taking you down to 15% from 30% SDI, Parry will be dropped for something else, like Scribe or maybe a Weapon Skill.

If they narrowed the gap between Focus Spec & Non-Focus spec SDI caps, say from 30-15% to 30-20% respectively, or even just take focus spec out and cap everyone at set SDI across the board (20-25%) SDI would work too.
(this doesn't address the imbalances between ranged weapons & melee weapons though.)

I never liked the idea of shields being disarm-able. Yes, that would be a HUGE buff for disarm archers. especially with the removal of "SavingThrow".
If they reduced parry for people with wrestling or Anatomy + Parry, there wouldn't be any problems with parry AND it wouldn't need to be on the focus list.

I still think Alchemy needs to be on the focus list more than parry does, but perhaps both might be better. (Only because of supernovas)

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
K so making sense and pointing out the obvious doesn't appeal to the masses, so let's try a more direct approach.

Alchemy on focus spec that drops SDI

Need free hand to use nova/conflag

Timer on Novas/Conflags (like explodes)

Cap Enhance Potions @ 50% EP

Change alchemy to 1% EP per 2 points of alchemy (In conjunction with EP cap of 50%)

Get rid of "Alchemy" bonus damage to damage potions. 30% extra EP is enough.

Cap damage on Conflag Ticks / Nova Strikes

There's some "changes" for you without walls of texts and mathematics.

Pick 1 or 2 or all of them. IDC. Adjust it.

@Bleak

cholupa

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
PLEASE REVERT THE REMOVAL OF SAVING THROW OR AT LEAST NERF DISARM/SPLINTER.

Disarm archers were the most overplayed and OP temp. With the addition of masteries and Saving Throw, it helped with that problem. You started seeing other non-disarm archers, necro archers, etc.

Getting rid of Saving Throw is not helping with template diversity.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I think most mages are going to keep Alchemy (there's no reason to even think about dropping it if novas stay as-is), but if Parry breaks focus spec taking you down to 15% from 30% SDI, Parry will be dropped for something else, like Scribe or maybe a Weapon Skill.

If they narrowed the gap between Focus Spec & Non-Focus spec SDI caps, say from 30-15% to 30-20% respectively, or even just take focus spec out and cap everyone at set SDI across the board (20-25%) SDI would work too.
(this doesn't address the imbalances between ranged weapons & melee weapons though.)
Some might go that route but I'm guessing with the melee buffs they're going to get absolutely wrecked.

Most added parry because they had to, if it were really an option before they would have opted to add that skill into something else.

But yeah, they could look at an even spell cap which would make this scenario less painful.

So really the option here is to play a parry mage more that's been nerfed by 15% sdi, or play the overly buffed disarm archer.

Decision decisions...

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The problem with archers started with adding in 55 lmc suits combed originally with reforging that allowed almost unlimited special spamming at 210 stamina. Then when loot got revamped it gave them even more mana to add to the 210 stamina suit. Archers were not a huge issue when they only had 40 lmc and combat bonus and couldn't break the 210 stamina mark. These 3 things piled up and created the archery monster that is seen today. Moving shot wouldn't be an issue at all if they didn't have endless mana to keep doing it.

I would remove the extra lmc on suits and keep the combat bonus, or keep the 55 lmc and remove the combat bonus.

Either way stamina should be capped at 200 and also mana should be capped at 200 as well.

I would also remove focus spec completely which I always thought was stupid addition to UO. Raise SDI cap to 20.

The reason they named abilities on weapons as "specials" is cause you used them as necessary. Might as well call them them "normal's" now since no one shoots an arrow now without a special proc'd.

And alchemy calculation still needs fixed on damage potions regardless.

None of these changes would have any effect on pvm either. In fact it would make events better by helping the non-ranged people get more drops!!

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
K so making sense and pointing out the obvious doesn't appeal to the masses, so let's try a more direct approach.

Alchemy on focus spec that drops SDI

Need free hand to use nova/conflag

Timer on Novas/Conflags (like explodes)

Cap Enhance Potions @ 50% EP

Change alchemy to 1% EP per 2 points of alchemy (In conjunction with EP cap of 50%)

Get rid of "Alchemy" bonus damage to damage potions. 30% extra EP is enough.

Cap damage on Conflag Ticks / Nova Strikes

There's some "changes" for you without walls of texts and mathematics.

Pick 1 or 2 or all of them. IDC. Adjust it.

@Bleak

No one will invest 100 skill points to reach 50EP when it is insanely easy to acquire on jewels.

Conflags already have a slight delay upon use and have a cool down. No need to adjust.

Putting Novas on a delay will not change anything because it will still be instant. People will just adjust for the delay and still utilize it as efficiently as they are now.

Getting rid of the alchemy bonus damage makes using the skill a waste of skills.

Capping conflag would be ridiculous because they are avoidable.

Slightly reducing nova damage to hit between 18-22 would be the only real compromise I would be ok with.

Otherwise @Bleak please do not pick 1 or 2 or all of them.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ya, the real problem with archers is the 10 plat legendary suits. Once you've got that perfect suit, it's god mode. Combine that with a little creative packet manipulation so that no one can outrun you, and fighting an archer becomes pointless. Fixing that problem only to make disarm archers the fotm again would be ridiculous.

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Either way stamina should be capped at 200 and also mana should be capped at 200 as well.
I do not agree with your argument at all, but wouldn't you think it would hold more merit to ask for a cap of 180 stam? You understand why I say that, right? I would be more than happy to help you understand like I did with alchemy. Just let me know!

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I do not agree with your argument at all, but wouldn't you think it would hold more merit to ask for a cap of 180 stam? You understand why I say that, right? I would be more than happy to help you understand like I did with alchemy. Just let me know!
Not it wouldnt make any difference if it was 180 or 200. Im leaving the over 180 to account for debuffs so it doesn't lower them below 180 so that it wont add effects to pvm. When imbuing came out it was possible to run 180-190 stam suits and archery was not overpowered then so having 200 stam would make no diff whatsoever. The problem isn't so much the speed as it is the unlimited mana with the speed combined. My suggestions make more sense then anything posted possible combat changes. DPS needs to come down in pvp, its completely ridiculous. Im talking about across all templates.

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ya, the real problem with archers is the 10 plat legendary suits. Once you've got that perfect suit, it's god mode. Combine that with a little creative packet manipulation so that no one can outrun you, and fighting an archer becomes pointless. Fixing that problem only to make disarm archers the fotm again would be ridiculous.
Lol dramme, still talking about stuff u know nothing about and calling everyone cheaters i see

Bleak

UO Software Engineer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TC has been updated. I'm on TC (Yew Gate) for the next 30 minutes for anyone looking to test and give feedback. I will only be discussing the changes that are listed in the notes.

• The player's active mastery can now be toggled off from the switch mastery gump. This does not trigger the switch cooldown.
  • Increased special move Disarm immunity from 10 to 30 seconds.
  • Added Fencing, Mace Fighting, Swordsmanship, Throwing, and Archery Focus Spec restriction list
  • Lower Defense debuff duration is now reduced by curse removal spells and items.
  • Increased Necromancy Conduit base duration from 4 to 6 seconds.
  • Splintering weapon proc no longer triggers when preforming Disarm.
  • Increased special move Block duration from 3 to 6 seconds.
  • Supernova potions now activate after a one second delay at the use location.
Updated notes will be listed tomorrow.

Last edited:

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
TC has been updated. I'm on TC (Yew Gate) for the next 30 minutes for anyone looking to test and give feedback. I will only be discussing the changes that are listed in the notes.

• The player's active mastery can now be toggled off from the switch mastery gump. This does not trigger the switch cooldown.
  • Increased special move Disarm immunity from 10 to 30 seconds.
  • Added Fencing, Mace Fighting, Swordsmanship, Throwing, and Archery Focus Spec restriction list
  • Lower Defense debuff duration is now reduced by curse removal spells and items.
  • Increased Necromancy Conduit base duration from 4 to 6 seconds.
  • Splintering weapon proc no longer triggers when preforming Disarm.
  • Increased special move Block duration from 3 to 6 seconds.
  • Supernova potions now activate after a one second delay at the use location.
Updated notes will be listed tomorrow.

I'll test tonight. Thanks for this. I like what I see so far.

Dis-arm might be a little too long.

Tank mages to the focus list I'm going to have to think about. I'm torn between this one.

HLD can now be reduced by apple/remove curse?? Or am I miss-reading this? What do you mean by the duration? 8 seconds is cut down by apple?

The nova change I am fine with

I'm good with Splinter proc on dis-arm

Special Move Block I am good with

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very good work here!! The adding weap skills to non-focused spec list is GOOD, and only fair with parry being added.

The splinter/disarm change also. Bleak FTW!

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Supernova potions now activate after a one second delay at the use location.
there totally useless with a 1 second delay. these are usually used to finish off a runner. in the 1 second the persons just gonna move further away from it. should just be a damage reduction. this would still give them a purpose.