• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Combat Changes in Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So are about half of these other proposed changes, like changing the tactics requirement in any shape or form.
You know, Sampires have been OP for long enough... how about we make vampire forms life drain effect "require spirit speak" -It's only fair.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
You know, Sampires have been OP for long enough... how about we make vampire forms life drain effect "require spirit speak" -It's only fair.
My comments have been strictly business, not personal and not spiteful.

I think current proposal by devs is fair. Makes it easier than current rule set but doesn't eliminate it entirely.

Revan123

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Theres many reasons people don't play necro parry mages. Mainly because their burst damage is terrible, their defense isn't too good, and the template takes too much effort and gold to make for one that's so bad.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My comments have been strictly business, not personal and not spiteful.

I think current proposal by devs is fair. Makes it easier than current rule set but doesn't eliminate it entirely.
but it is eliminating the templates entirely.... you either need tactics or you don't... but you don't have the choice to play without it, so which is it?

It's not personal with me either, you just don't know what the problem is with tactics being required, you seem to think no one will play with tactics if it's not required and you couldn't be more wrong if that's the case.

but let's get spirit speak required for vampire forms life drain effect. I don't really want that, However it actually makes more sense than tactics being required for specials.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We alrdy have tons of changes. Stop asking for more non sense things please.
P.s. Parry necro mages will b cool! They will be sexy with new patch!!

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
It's obviously not intentional. People have good intentions. But the results are going to be bad.

I don't need to log on test to know that if they nerf the **** out of archer damage/swing speed, and don't touch parry, that archers are going to be useless. I don't need to log on to test center to know that if they add parry to the focus mage restriction list, everyone is going to stop playing pure mages and start playing mystic parry and necro parry mages. I don't need to log on to test center to know that with all of these offensive nerfs, the game is going to be super defensive, and that it will be super hard for a good player to kill a bad player, let alone another good player.

The developers, focus group members, and noobs of this game are more than free to log on test center with their virtue armor and sorcerer suits while they test simple game mechanics that good players already understand, but I've played with and against many of the best players to ever play this game, and few people, if any, know what works in a competitive game scenario as well as I do- and these developers don't even have a clue what the best templates of today are or how they're made, let alone what makes them the best templates.

It's like they're testing things to figure out how aerodynamics work, where as top pvpers are already flying fighter jets.
I dont know man. I think it's hard to judge accurately some of these changes, such as the damage nerf based on swing speed reduction, and make a decision without seeing the extent of the change, despite how well you know the mechanics.

Though you're right, some changes are obvious as you suggest, i.e. 30 ai cap goes without explanation.

Regardless, a lot of feedback is provided directly to Bleak through test center, that isn't washed out with dozens of long posts that quibble over some of the changes.

Perhaps if you get time, next time he's around you can pop in and provide some feedback.

You never know, it could help.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
what really needs to be changed? I see big problems and endless fixes/nerfing . don't changed tactic requirement. if u make it easier to kill trammies than it is already, how many more will leave. make thing fair, stop the cheating, is all most people ask. if anything, make specials need 100/120 tactics. seems like some don't care about what some of the changes will do, just want op chars. some of the suggests may help. don't u think u will get more fights if things are fair? just my opinions

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No tactics was great!!! Pity they put 60 requirement. I would have made tons of new chars :(
Apparently everyone would have made tons of new characters I was actually excited for once with the patch notes (now, not so much), everyone except Merlin & Lord Arm.... (what could they have against weapon skills without tactics?)

Oh, here it is:
don't changed tactic requirement. if u make it easier to kill trammies than it is already,
Their argument so far, is "It will make it easier to kill trammies".... um... what?
Honestly, I don't know if it could get easier than it is to kill trammies, and how does that even come close to Tactics being required or not... I think you "trammies" need to make ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ at least a little sense.

It's because you guys don't Learn how to survive against pvpers, it couldn't be more simple than, run.... better yet, you could just invest a little time and learn how to defend yourself, but no one wants to do that, do they?

I really hate using these emotes, so I'm going to quote something that's going to replace it for this post:
I am face palming like an octopus atm.
-Thanks Blazing, you're the best!

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They're ALREADY easy to kill, even when they massively outnumber a pvp'er, so I'm not sure why this is an argument.
You should know the people whom recognize sheep..generally are the sheeple!

Hey at least you fight back! props to that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yup. They die pretty quickly to Flamestrike spam, just like you did :wink:

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

I once had a trammel guild attack my red in Britain. There were 6 of them vs me and a couple of them were stealth dismount archers.

I smoked them all, they were so bad.

Have to admire them for trying I guess.

Either way, most trammel characters are recognized by the amount of bodies literring the ground.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup. They die pretty quickly to Flamestrike spam, just like you did :wink:
you know I'm joking my bluebie buddy!!
However I do wish I had access to your 48 Hit point Healing potions! Hacker

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I fail to see why the tactics requirement remain.
It seems most PvPers are in favour of dropping it, and I was actually looking forward to try something new on PvM with a character that has 120 swords/tactics/anat/chiv/bush/parry.
The tactics change could have made it sorta viable to drop 120 tactics in favour of 120 healing on that particular character, and that would be fairly fun to play.

randy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'd also fix Chiv you shouldn't be allowed to Evade with Chiv lets make it to where if you have Bushido you're 2/6 casting. Sounds fair right chiv guys!?!!?!?

I feel like the uncursed 32 damage in lighting cast is balanced the 4/6 casting is balanced but if it's not like my chiv char it shouldn't be allowed I'm sure Kiss of death agrees with me.

Last edited:

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No tactics requirement. Like Blazing said if you want damage add tactics.

But the rest of the patch is seriously close to what I could see being balanced. The necro archers will hit hard but will have an extremely weak defense. Necro parry mages, mystic parry mages. None of those are going to be extremely overpowered without the added defense of wrestle/anatomy.

Archers are being toned down. The only thing left is to give 1 tile characters a reason to play.

Yes, vamp form should be scaled to level of spirit speak. The ability to play the entire game solo has ended the majority of the community.

cobb

Sage
Stratics Veteran
U cannot ask for more nerfs now. The pvp issues were the moving shots and the stackable curse+ corpse.

Archers with necro and ss have to renounce resist spells and /or ninjitsu even. They are fragile like a piece of glass . They hit hard but in defense they are the weakest toon in game.

The game will be more balanced for sure.

Stop crying . Many of the users who write here never pvp or they pvp once in a month.
I agree. The major issues have been addressed. We don't want to change the game completely overnight. It will be best to stop adding any new nerfs for now, and see how things balance out in the game first. We don't need any unnecessary changes like adding charges to a trapped box or some other crazy suggestions.

The only change that needs to be added is the removal of the Tactics requirement.

cobb

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Well, that would actually bring other pvm characters into play. Right now 99.99% of all pvm characters are the OP sampire. I wonder why that is. Templates in pvm could also use some more diversity. Pvm mages and tamers could use some love. So I think you're right. Vamp form needs a nerf

Revan123

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I dont know man. I think it's hard to judge accurately some of these changes, such as the damage nerf based on swing speed reduction, and make a decision without seeing the extent of the change, despite how well you know the mechanics.

Though you're right, some changes are obvious as you suggest, i.e. 30 ai cap goes without explanation.
I know you're not going to believe me, but I KNOW exactly how these changes are going to play out. You don't know game mechanics as well as I do, so it's difficult for you to imagine how I would know. I know you're just going to think that I'm being an arrogant, condescending prick, but I'm really not. It's the truth. I don't expect you to take me at my word, but just imagine that I'm right. Just imagine that I know game mechanics that well. I'm not asking you to believe me or to simply take me at my word, but just consider the possibility that I am right.

These developers, whoever they are deciding these changes, they have no clue. They're about as clueless as characters on info-mercials. They're just figuring out little details about pvp now, they have very little understanding of the "big picture." If you think I'm just being condescending and insulting because I'm salty, than look at this example. They're considering nerfing AI to 30. Is that a bad idea? I think so. It just makes armor ignores less valuable in comparison to other shots, and it also nerfs armor ignores for melee dexxers who's damage output isn't really considered OP right now. The focus should be on base damage when people aren't armor ignoring. But you see, even if it wasn't a bad idea, it still shows how much they fail to see the big picture. They're looking at how much dps an archer can put out in a given amount of time, and right away they think of Armor ignores. They don't even know about Double shots with a yumi on a cursed/corpse skin'ed target, or double mortals. And god forbid someone points it out to them, like I just did, they'll nerf those, but bow base damage will still be insane.

And that's one of many many examples of their incompetence. I mean the list goes on and on. How can they not see that they're going to kill more classes than they create with these changes? With these changes they're going to kill archers AND focus parry mages, and all they will benefit are non-focus parry mages.

Regardless, a lot of feedback is provided directly to Bleak through test center, that isn't washed out with dozens of long posts that quibble over some of the changes.

Perhaps if you get time, next time he's around you can pop in and provide some feedback.

You never know, it could help.
The problem though... is that to show Bleak everything he would need to understand about pvp, to effectively make the changes that are best for the game and it's player base at large, 1 little session of logging on test center and demonstrating one little detail wouldn't be enough. I'd need to train him how to pvp, probably for a couple of years- and even then, he probably still wouldn't get it. Most pvp'ers have been pvp'ing for many years, and they still aren't good enough to understand game mechanics on the level that an exceptional few do.

I'm not trying to insult Bleak here, but him being in charge of determining the direction that pvp needs to go would be like if the Wright Brothers, with all of their knowledge and wisdom of aerodynamics, were placed in charge of designing the jet fighters for the United States Air Force. Our Air Force is in need of aircraft that balance speed, turning, firepower, ammunition capacity, safety, and fuel usage, and here they are trying to figure out how a wing works.

Btw, That's not a knock on the Wright Brothers or the developers, but the fact of the matter is, that however impressive their knowledge might have been in 1903, they just wouldn't be "up to speed" on present day aerodynamic engineering. It's not that Bleak doesn't know anything, he just doesn't know what he needs to know. Not even close. We're discussing balance and what would make the game better for people that want to play many various templates. He's not even good at one template, let alone many. Only a minority of pvp'ers make it into the "exceptional" top tier, and even less are exceptional at more than one or two templates.

Last edited:

Revan123

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
what really needs to be changed? I see big problems and endless fixes/nerfing . don't changed tactic requirement. if u make it easier to kill trammies than it is already, how many more will leave. make thing fair, stop the cheating, is all most people ask. if anything, make specials need 100/120 tactics. seems like some don't care about what some of the changes will do, just want op chars. some of the suggests may help. don't u think u will get more fights if things are fair? just my opinions
Yeah... I agree. Just like how we all have a fair chance at articulating ourselves well in favor of our points, and yet you choose to not even proof read.

UltimaLordAmitlu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Going to miss 12 times in a row huh?

How do you expect people to take you seriously when you make outlandish claims like this?
Dude that's not outlandish. Necro, broli and i miss 12 swings on some terrible son god Goku scrub

UltimaLordAmitlu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We really need a new location for this conversation that isn't on these boards.
Like you guys did with the last thread?

You want an unbiased thread for the devs to read? Direct them here. Otherwise it's like you, aekyo and blazing all talking amongst yourselves leaving out us minority who give little fs about spell play, duels and focus more on open world pvp.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd also fix Chiv you shouldn't be allowed to Evade with Chiv lets make it to where if you have Bushido you're 2/6 casting. Sounds fair right chiv guys!?!!?!?

I feel like the uncursed 32 damage in lighting cast is balanced the 4/6 casting is balanced but if it's not like my chiv char it shouldn't be allowed I'm sure Kiss of death agrees with me.
Amen! They can't nerf holy fist damage anymore. I feel as if it should actually be buffed a little bit. Not Increase holy fist, but maybe add 1-2 other spells. Or like revamp current spells to have actual pvp benefit. Consecrate Weapon when in a party takes a bit more mana and the whole party gets the buff.

Aeyko

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran

You want an unbiased thread for the devs to read? Direct them here. Otherwise it's like you, aekyo and blazing all talking amongst yourselves leaving out us minority who give little fs about spell play, duels and focus more on open world pvp.
Duels and spell play? Ummm bro, I've sat here and tried to get all of these changes for the better. I understand the game mechanics and even stayed in front of @Bleak as often as I could even trying to explain how most of the changes hurt pvp. Most everyone is upset that the OP archers got a nerf that they believe is too much. I agree to an extent but even with the changes I've had an archer hit me 8 times in a row with 45 dci on a non parry character while I hit them much less. If someone wants to chase people down with poison dmg bows while having them corpsed and hitting them for 50dmg moving shots per second? That's clearly weak and broken. Cmon now... Let's be real about this. It's an exploit and nothing more. An archer should not be able to run down an opponent like that but on the flip side we have people pancakes about super novas doing "too much dmg" and adding a delay... Really?

I did my best to get changes for each template, not just my own. Most people did not come out of the wood works until their broken templates started getting some attention. Did it go too far? Possibly. But removing 5% of my dmg per spell and giving people another .5 second to flee from nova's was also going too far. The game is giving the pvpers that put little attention and time into their game more abilities to survive, while the players that understand the game mechanics and use them to 100% of their abilities are left to find more options to kill these people. Point and case, look at the 1v1 aspect of this game. There are very few people that even bother any longer. The self proclaimed "top guild" in UO has no one that will 1v1. Why is that? Well partly bc they are try hard cowards that do not want their ego's demolished, the other part being that the game has made it so easy to play defense and the 1v1 offense has suffered because of this. It's a sad time in UO. I've played for 20 years off and on and it dies a little each nerf or change. Each time a big change happens, we lose a pvper or two and gain a trammy that thinks pvp is fun on a random Tuesday every 2 months. Yet has an opinion on how the changes should go down in pvp and we wonder why the changes start getting ridiculous.

Last edited:

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Sounds great in theory, but not everyone who has both bush. and chiv. has parry. Take my deathstriker for instance - he has 4/6 chiv, and 120 bush. The bush is strictly for nerve strike, confidence, and lightning strike. The chiv. is mainly for supplemental healing, and throwing remove curse on team-mates. Chiv is not even high enough to holy light reliably.

He already gets wrecked by mages (no resist), and by pure dexers (no parry). Shoud I just delete the toon, or make him into another cookie cutter DS'er?

UltimaLordAmitlu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds great in theory, but not everyone who has both bush. and chiv. has parry. Take my deathstriker for instance - he has 4/6 chiv, and 120 bush. The bush is strictly for nerve strike, confidence, and lightning strike. The chiv. is mainly for supplemental healing, and throwing remove curse on team-mates. Chiv is not even high enough to holy light reliably.

He already gets wrecked by mages (no resist), and by pure dexers (no parry). Shoud I just delete the toon, or make him into another cookie cutter DS'er?
Just get resist

Revan123

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran

Except... among the three of them, only one of them cares about dueling or spell play (Aeyko), and even he isn't arguing for dueling/spellplay changes...

UltimaLordAmitlu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Duels and spell play? Ummm bro, I've sat here and tried to get all of these changes for the better. I understand the game mechanics and even stayed in front of @Bleak as often as I could even trying to explain how most of the changes hurt pvp. Most everyone is upset that the OP archers got a nerf that they believe is too much. I agree to an extent but even with the changes I've had an archer hit me 8 times in a row with 45 dci on a non parry character while I hit them much less. If someone wants to chase people down with poison dmg bows while having them corpsed and hitting them for 50dmg moving shots per second? That's clearly weak and broken. Cmon now... Let's be real about this. It's an exploit and nothing more. An archer should not be able to run down an opponent like that but on the flip side we have people pancakes about super novas doing "too much dmg" and adding a delay... Really?

I did my best to get changes for each template, not just my own. Most people did not come out of the wood works until their broken templates started getting some attention. Did it go too far? Possibly. But removing 5% of my dmg per spell and giving people another .5 second to flee from nova's was also going too far. The game is giving the pvpers that put little attention and time into their game more abilities to survive, while the players that understand the game mechanics and use them to 100% of their abilities are left to find more options to kill these people. Point and case, look at the 1v1 aspect of this game. There are very few people that even bother any longer. The self proclaimed "top guild" in UO has no one that will 1v1. Why is that? Well partly bc they are try hard cowards that do not want their ego's demolished, the other part being that the game has made it so easy to play defense and the 1v1 offense has suffered because of this. It's a sad time in UO. I've played for 20 years off and on and it dies a little each nerf or change. Each time a big change happens, we lose a pvper or two and gain a trammy that thinks pvp is fun on a random Tuesday every 2 months. Yet has an opinion on how the changes should go down in pvp and we wonder why the changes start getting ridiculous.
You are losing sdi... but 35 dmg spell plagued cursed and corpse lowering to fire/poiso to 55 are about to be overpowereddddd.

I'm telling you they will be the two new super saiyan god saiyan mage specs... with parry (obviously)maybe something with alchemy too cause conflags will probably be still be broken.

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They're considering nerfing AI to 30. Is that a bad idea? I think so. It just makes armor ignores less valuable in comparison to other shots, and it also nerfs armor ignores for melee dexxers who's damage output isn't really considered OP right now.
Unless you have inside information, the notes say reducing armor ignore on RANGED weapons. This does not effect 1 tiles in any way.

How can they not see that they're going to kill more classes than they create with these changes? With these changes they're going to kill archers AND focus parry mages, and all they will benefit are non-focus parry mages.
I give Bleak props for toning down archers. They have been the easiest template since AOS. 10 tile safety, 2 hit spells, ability to drink potions and almost unlimited mana. There NEEDS to be a downside to playing this template just like there should be a downside to playing such a defensive template as the parry mage. Every template should have a counter and downside.

The only template I'm worried about taking over will be the wrestle parry fister. It counters all and has max defense.

1 tiles still need a slight buff. Not only are they fighting to make their own effective templates but they're also fighting landscapes (avoiding chokes) and latency. If it weren't for nerve strike and deathstrike 1 tiles would be a thing of the past in pvp.

Revan123

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Unless you have inside information, the notes say reducing armor ignore on RANGED weapons. This does not effect 1 tiles in any way.
Woops, thanks for pointing that out to me. Doesn't change my opinion though, there are still specials that do even more damage than AI.

I give Bleak props for toning down archers. They have been the easiest template since AOS. 10 tile safety, 2 hit spells, ability to drink potions and almost unlimited mana. There NEEDS to be a downside to playing this template just like there should be a downside to playing such a defensive template as the parry mage. Every template should have a counter and downside.
Every template does have a counter/down-side. And Archers aren't the easiest template anymore. If anything, mages with parry are. They all have their own skills that need to be learned, their own strengths and their own weaknesses. I'm guessing you don't play an Archer?

The only template I'm worried about taking over will be the wrestle parry fister. It counters all and has max defense.
The Wrestle Parry Fister doesn't counter anything offensively. It's defense is a little insane, but that's the trade-off, insane defense for ****ty offense.

1 tiles still need a slight buff. Not only are they fighting to make their own effective templates but they're also fighting landscapes (avoiding chokes) and latency. If it weren't for nerve strike and deathstrike 1 tiles would be a thing of the past in pvp.
Deathstrikers are actually a thing of the past now. Other melee templates are going to be the only good remaining dexxers left in the game. The only thing I would change with them is increase frenzies whirlwind slow duration to 3 seconds. But that's assuming we don't ultra-nerf all the other top templates.

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Every template does have a counter/down-side. And Archers aren't the easiest template anymore. If anything, mages with parry are. They all have their own skills that need to be learned, their own strengths and their own weaknesses. I'm guessing you don't play an Archer?
I have played my share of FotM. The straight archer requires absolutely no brain cells to create or play.

The Wrestle Parry Fister doesn't counter anything offensively. It's defense is a little insane, but that's the trade-off, insane defense for ****ty offense.
I was speaking defensive counters. Remove curse counters plague, curse, mortals and completely voids a necro. But the 35 damage fist at 4/6 casting isn't too bad of an offensive either. With the jewels available today that leaves room for possibly three more offensive skills.

randy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have played my share of FotM. The straight archer requires absolutely no brain cells to create or play.

I was speaking defensive counters. Remove curse counters plague, curse, mortals and completely voids a necro. But the 35 damage fist at 4/6 casting isn't too bad of an offensive either. With the jewels available today that leaves room for possibly three more offensive skills.
Not really you need real 120 wrestle and Chiv so that alone makes it a little more difficult. Pretty much one of the only setups where you need to invest 240 skill points in real skill not giving you a lot of options for skill inc.

sensu

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Make moving shot do physical damage

Don't allow splinter to hit while a special is toggled

Remove the requirement for tactics

Allow mages to toggle specials while casting

raise the sdi to 25 for all mages

Nerf parry

Lower the chiv casting to 2/6 if you have bushido or ninjitsu, raise focused necro casting to 4/6

/end

Last edited:

sensu

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Only focused paladins should be able to cast 4/6. Some troll shouldn't be able to run around casting 4/6 close wounds and remove curse only to ninja form away when he gets in a tight spot, also evasion + 4/6 chiv is a little unbalanced defensively. 4/6 casting for a focused necro would go a long way towards making necro dexxers a viable pvp option again

cobb

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Sounds a bit biased to favor the wrestle parry fister IMO. Why leave out other skills then, especially Wrestling? You can't be disarmed, and you don't have to invest in skill points in Tactics, while still being able to stun punch and disarm. With the saved skill points, you can add more to your offensive skills. Spellweaving and Parry are skills that are also on the Focus Spec restriction list. I like how you conveniently left those out.

Last edited:

sensu

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Sounds a bit biased to favor the wrestle parry fister IMO. Why leave out other skills then, especially Wrestling? You can't be disarmed, and you don't have to invest in skill points in Tactics, while still being able to stun punch and disarm. With the saved skill points, you can add more to your offensive skills. Spellweaving and Parry are skills that are also on the Focus Spec restriction list. I like how you conveniently left those out.
wrestle fisters are already worthless for the most part without any changes but I'm all for adding parry and sw to their restriction list

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So basically focused paladins won't be able to have the combat LMC bonus, because they can't have Bushido, Parry, or Ninjitsu? Doesn't sound good. Maybe a focused paladin can have Tailoring then?

We are trying to create more diversity here, not more restrictions.
Aw..I'd like to resurrect my red tailor Mage to drop jester suits on corpses again..ah the simpler days

sensu

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
So basically focused paladins won't be able to have the combat LMC bonus, because they can't have Bushido, Parry, or Ninjitsu? Doesn't sound good. Maybe a focused paladin can have Tailoring then?

We are trying to create more diversity here, not more restrictions.
Just trying to balance the game, clearly you are biased towards paladins

Status
Not open for further replies.