• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The New Legends PvP Thread

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I beg to differ about X house hiding all the time. There are no houses in Despise, T2A or Prime Evil and you find us there all the time. Some of us may not be the best pvpers but we have heart and will come back again and again. Win or Lose It's just a game :)

As for Stealthers and Hiders Minax has no room to talk they have plenty. Also in playing so many shards you may miss some of our accomplishments so don't put down what you don't see for yourself.

Oh Numbers yes, LD usually sends in one to scope it out next thing you know there is 5 or 6 decending on you. Dread Mares and all. So don't make it sound like you can take the world alone.

It's funny to hear you say how good are. I have died 90% of the time on my mage to 3 or more players rarely is anything 1 v 1 in this game.

You can gripe and call people names all you want X is here to stay :)

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Omnub please speak about fighting when your the one who will try 2v6 or more. Till then run from the stealthers......or sit in a ball of people worried about getting killed before help can arrive..

Maybe one day people will quit crying about pvp and actually go out and fight. It seems you will never see a single person in this game fight without numbers, a house, or guards anymore.

Oh and btw what talent does para field, para field, wall, wind, metor swarm take? Wish theyd just make it where all area damage spells hit everyone.

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Deamon when your on your mage the 3 is X and the one is us that you die to 90% of the time right? And dont worry we know that your accomplishments happen when no one is on.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh and btw what talent does para field, para field, wall, wind, metor swarm take? Wish theyd just make it where all area damage spells hit everyone.

Speaking of para field, para field, wall metor swarm....Aren't you LD Bobmac ?LD is famous for that? Pug might take offence to you saying it takes no talent :)

T

totally_tubular

'and ralph saying we are never going to accomplish anything because "x owns the shard"..'

This never happened.. I know this because I am Ralph. Where did all this hate against Ralph come from anyways? I was always nice to !O!. What the hell? Do not use my name in your posts if it is untrue words to follow!

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
'and ralph saying we are never going to accomplish anything because "x owns the shard"..'

This never happened.. I know this because I am Ralph. Where did all this hate against Ralph come from anyways? I was always nice to !O!. What the hell? Do not use my name in your posts if it is untrue words to follow!
I don't know if you said that or not, due to not being online when it was said. Although, i did hear that someone in X said that.

I've seen Jack and stew say !OF! picked the wrong shard to come back to. Boy, are they ever eating those words now.

When !OF! logs on, legends is OUR shard. In fel at least. It's funny, your mages are even scared to pure mage duel me if I'm in stat....lol. Yet they talk so much ****, and refuse to back it up. To funny!

Congrats on your new ally by the way. That adds another 10+ active members to your crew of horrids. Sad thing is MPS sucks even more than X does in pvp. Hopefully the numbers will equate to a challenge for us. I dunno, I'll be online some Friday, and maybe Sunday to see.

A

A Bad Player

I played Legends for about a month, closed my acct about a month ago and just reopened today.

X sits in a house. Period.

I remember OF being at two fights maybe? Both in Despise, both being LD wins. (three way fights)

Other than those two showings, the ONLY OF I had ever seen was two stealthers, who sit in kovf house, or attempt to drobe in despise.

Opened acct up again today and surprise, X hide even in despise. Alexander and Shep both insta hid when I came down, and when I get Alexander on tracking he runs straight to drop down to wait for Chopstix.

You guys don't REALLY need me to tell you the outcome do you? ^.-

N

NickyDishes

I played Legends for about a month, closed my acct about a month ago and just reopened today.

I remember OF being at two fights maybe? Both in Despise, both being LD wins. (three way fights)

Other than those two showings, the ONLY OF I had ever seen was two stealthers, who sit in kovf house, or attempt to drobe in despise.

Opened acct up again today and surprise, X hide even in despise. Alexander and Shep both insta hid when I came down, and when I get Alexander on tracking he runs straight to drop down to wait for Chopstix.

hey yo yo.....sir alexander is a mage, which shows u werent there long at all, or else u woulda seen him casting or he woulda seen u, and u woulda been dead....this is of course unless u yourself were on a stealther yourself which is prolly the case.....one stealther criticizing another rofl

A

A Bad Player

hey yo yo.....sir alexander is a mage, which shows u werent there long at all, or else u woulda seen him casting or he woulda seen u, and u woulda been dead....this is of course unless u yourself were on a stealther yourself which is prolly the case.....one stealther criticizing another rofl
Apparently I do have to explain the conclusion to certain idiots.

Me=win.

Alexander=lose.

He saw me, hence why he ran straight to tele's and invis'd, then straight to drop down to get chopstix with him. Please read what I type before you respond, then just don't bother responding ;D

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I don't recall any three way fights in a long time, and none of them being at despise.

But, if there was and LD came out on top for two fights....then the sun really does shine on a dogs *** from time to time.rolleyes:

Today I jumped on for a little bit, and had a little fight in despise. X was grindering despise island from 1st level until coon popped up. We hadn't even raided them yet, just had one of our scouts get spotted. X would run off the island, and throw down some EV's to work the spawn and run back to the island.

When we ran down and pushed the bridge the number advantage did take us by surprise as 3 !OF! went in stat. We fell back off the island to rez, and regroup. After a little back and forth on the bridge we managed to kill their super dragon, and prepared to make the final push...

To our surprise, ^X^ did a full out retreat and left despise completely. They Bailed with at least 10 people still not in stat...and didn't return. Kill a dragon...they run,lol.

Now that's what you call pathetic.:lol:

S

Shiloh

this whole thread is why Im selling my accts.. (1965582 icq :) )

UO used to be fun.. now its just... :lame:

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well if this thread is making people leave the game then something is wrong. Nothing anyone says would make me leave the game because its all talk. OF talks big yet they haven;t done anything alone in a while. It seems now they are the zerg considering if any get in trouble there is Kovf, BNAF,TMC fel players and anyone else they can call in that come fight against perhaps at most 10 players.

X has recently been outnumbered yet OF claims all the glory. Funny isn't it how these so called Elite players now depend on their own little zerg. Congrats. I for one think that if so many pvpers band together to kil us Trammies" as you call us then perhaps you are not as Elite as you might think.

Three of us Trammies raided your harry and it took 3 hrs for you to complete it and that was after you called in how many?? Even though we didn't succeed in taking it completely We win:) Three vs all of your tamers and mages and dexxers and it still took you 3 hours to do a server up harry :)

Don't ever make fun of us for doing them .....you do them yourself. :) It's all fun in any case. Happy Fighting! Gotta Love UO!@!

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
MYST plz just stfu, u raided 3 pvm chars with 3 pvp chars and then died. If you havent figured out yet that most OF are BNA and vice versa then you truely are disabled mentally. 10 is more then enough to zerg legends, its sad u just suck. BTW trammie hit me up, if u still have zertic icq ask him.

R

Ripper MD

It seems now they are the zerg considering if any get in trouble there is Kovf, BNAF,TMC fel players and anyone else they can call in that come fight against perhaps at most 10 players.

X has recently been outnumbered yet OF claims all the glory. Funny isn't it how these so called Elite players now depend on their own little zerg. Congrats. I for one think that if so many pvpers band together to kil us Trammies" as you call us then perhaps you are not as Elite as you might think.

Three of us Trammies raided your harry and it took 3 hrs for you to complete it and that was after you called in how many?? Even though we didn't succeed in taking it completely We win:) Three vs all of your tamers and mages and dexxers and it still took you 3 hours to do a server up harry :)

Don't ever make fun of us for doing them .....you do them yourself. :) It's all fun in any case. Happy Fighting! Gotta Love UO!@!

lol OF zerg? funny cause just last night as i was chasing pizoned while on walnuts (in stat) i recall getting my ass handed to me 6-7 v stated me and afterward i switched over to ripper and along side shane and jaw (3v6-7) we rolled everyone of yall and then several hours later i was doing despise with a buddy and kama kazi tried to i guess kill me??? idk wtf he was smoking but it was horrible on his part, couldnt even get my sampire to half life... but dont worry i soon got bored with playing grab ass with kama and switched over to ripper yet again and killed his 2 buddies then stated him and then he came back on a ds stealther and died again.... i dnt wanna talk to much **** on yall X cause yall atleast keep trying and plus iv been kinda doubting my pvp skills here lately but after ur guilds epic fails i think my rust is gone... thnx

I

IRS

Well if this thread is making people leave the game then something is wrong. Nothing anyone says would make me leave the game because its all talk. OF talks big yet they haven;t done anything alone in a while. It seems now they are the zerg considering if any get in trouble there is Kovf, BNAF,TMC fel players and anyone else they can call in that come fight against perhaps at most 10 players.

:lie:

A

A Bad Player

lol OF zerg? funny cause just last night as i was chasing pizoned while on walnuts (in stat)
But then you were holding hands with Pizoned that night TRYING to kill myself and Sexy Pants with Shane, New O Recruit, Jawbone, and some other random baddie.

How in the world you couldn't kill us on foot nearly the entire time, and letting Jawbone die is beyond me.

Why does BNAF feel the need to leave one zergy alliance, just to form another?

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But then you were holding hands with Pizoned that night TRYING to kill myself and Sexy Pants with Shane, New O Recruit, Jawbone, and some other random baddie.

How in the world you couldn't kill us on foot nearly the entire time, and letting Jawbone die is beyond me.

Why does BNAF feel the need to leave one zergy alliance, just to form another?
I've no clue who you are, but how about I log on for a 2 v 2 mage fight? Jawbone and I vs you and who ever.

A

A Bad Player

i like when tamers talk pvp....
Yeh because me being a tamer completely negates the fact that there were 6 of you vs two of us, not to mention I didn't even use the pet. Good logic?

A

A Bad Player

I've no clue who you are, but how about I log on for a 2 v 2 mage fight? Jawbone and I vs you and who ever.
Doesn't matter to me, although it will be a little difficult to set up. You say you are usually off after about 8pm. On the other hand, I don't even get on usually until midnight or later given school and my job.

I'd be glad to though.

V

Vyal

So BNA is not with X anymore? They joined another good pvp guild to form another zerg alliance? You know I don't even plays anymores but seems people in BNA needs help.. ahhh Literally?

Post some screenies I wanna see stupid ******** UO zergs in action.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just an FYI for all you so called Pvpers. What ever you think of X is of no consequence. We know what and who we are. The greatest thing about us is we are here to help eachother and those allied with us. We have fun in everything we do wheather it's dieing or killing.

The best thing about us is that we don't need to team up with other factions just so that we can win. If there is only three of us to raid, that is what we do. We don't call every Tom, **** or Harry to come help us. It is really funny to us when we see BNAF, TMC, Kovf and OF all working together just to beat us. It's even funnier to see TMC in global calling BNAF for help when they are the second biggest Guild on Legends. We don't get in ICQ and call every one we know to come help.

Funny thing is BNAF is Shadowlords and they call Minax to help. Unless factions somehow changed in the last 2 seconds I see something very wrong there don't you? I'll say this much about us (ie. ^X^) We may not be the best Pvpers in the world of UO but we have more heart and have fun and that is all that matters. We enjoy our wins and learn from our losses. It's a game afterall. So all you Elites can talk all you want, it will change nothing.

^X^ is here to stay and nothing you do or say will change that. We may not be the best, but we have the best of all of UO. We can do anything wheather it be Spawning, Pvp or Pvm. We don't sit around the bank waiting to be called up for a raid or a fight. So all you PVPERS enjoy the game more and stop sitting around waiting for us to do something to entertain you.

Diversity is what makes a guild strong. Without it you'll be bored 75% of the time. Gotta love UO it has alot to offer. Enjoy the game guys, We still Luvs ya!@!

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All that talk and still 70% of your guild has you muted in vent myst....:lol:

I'd talk about how bad ^X^ is, but I'm still laughing about the vent problems you guys have.

I

IRS

Just an FYI for all you so called Pvpers. What ever you think of X is of no consequence. We know what and who we are. The greatest thing about us is we are here to help eachother and those allied with us. We have fun in everything we do wheather it's dieing or killing.

The best thing about us is that we don't need to team up with other factions just so that we can win. If there is only three of us to raid, that is what we do. We don't call every Tom, **** or Harry to come help us. It is really funny to us when we see BNAF, TMC, Kovf and OF all working together just to beat us. It's even funnier to see TMC in global calling BNAF for help when they are the second biggest Guild on Legends. We don't get in ICQ and call every one we know to come help.

Funny thing is BNAF is Shadowlords and they call Minax to help. Unless factions somehow changed in the last 2 seconds I see something very wrong there don't you? I'll say this much about us (ie. ^X^) We may not be the best Pvpers in the world of UO but we have more heart and have fun and that is all that matters. We enjoy our wins and learn from our losses. It's a game afterall. So all you Elites can talk all you want, it will change nothing.

^X^ is here to stay and nothing you do or say will change that. We may not be the best, but we have the best of all of UO. We can do anything wheather it be Spawning, Pvp or Pvm. We don't sit around the bank waiting to be called up for a raid or a fight. So all you PVPERS enjoy the game more and stop sitting around waiting for us to do something to entertain you.

Diversity is what makes a guild strong. Without it you'll be bored 75% of the time. Gotta love UO it has alot to offer. Enjoy the game guys, We still Luvs ya!@!
*mute*

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Best? Best at changing your playing times to hide from pvp. Its nice you guys act like u pvp but your only kidding yourself. I have never ever been raided by less X, I have never fought an X that didnt run into a house or ran for the server. Please tell yourself whatever you need to ease the pain of being in a ****ty guild that doesnt know how to just take the buttkicking and learn from it. Please take your propaganda eleswhere. Learn to shutup and know your place, and maybe someday if you do this you might L2P. Scratch that, youve played how long and still suck as bad as you do......

A

Az of DSR

All that talk and still 70% of your guild has you muted in vent myst....:lol:

I'd talk about how bad ^X^ is, but I'm still laughing about the vent problems you guys have.
Ok I wanna laugh too share the wealth. What Vent problems they having, I bet this will be good.

:drama:

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow I'm muted. If I am then so are you Sir. Considering I talk to Guildmates all the time and even more strange they answer back! If thats being muted then I love it ! TYTYTY

I

IRS

Wow I'm muted. If I am then so are you Sir. Considering I talk to Guildmates all the time and even more strange they answer back! If thats being muted then I love it ! TYTYTY
This public service announcement was brought to you by the makers of Prozac.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This public service announcement was brought to you by the makers of Prozac.
IRS you must have a very limited vocabulary since you only quote everything I say. Might want to use your mind a bit and come up with your own sentences and such :)

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm trying to be active again but from what I can see, little has changed. X and BNA still suck. OF is still not a fan of fighting away from random places reminiscent of green acres and a crew of me and mine will still be the best.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL IRS you are rather pathetic. I'm not sure of the laws governing this chat but posting a quote as you have done should be illegal considering it isn't even a quote. I sometimes wonder if you even know the meaning of Quote LOL. I hope the Moderator of this chat sees this. Sad IRS really sad.. You disappoint the educated world.

Omnius who ever you are in game Welcome Back. I don't mind seeing grey in the game. As for X and BNA, well we are not allied any longer, OF and BNAF are in some form even if its just working together. Rather pathetic considering they are different factions. So basically its X against 3 factions. See anything wrong with that picture ? However we do rather enjoy it. More death robes for me woot!

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BNAF and X are just newbies who are trying to pvp by means of zerging. Nothing to be proud of if you're a member of either.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol I was gone so long my necro wasn't even showing up as number 1 in com.

A

Az of DSR

Well from what I hear my boys in TMC are holding it down. Boo yah kasha
Shout Out to my boys!

Mona

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL IRS you are rather pathetic. I'm not sure of the laws governing this chat but posting a quote as you have done should be illegal considering it isn't even a quote. I sometimes wonder if you even know the meaning of Quote LOL. I hope the Moderator of this chat sees this. Sad IRS really sad.. You disappoint the educated world.QUOTE]

Anyone that has read your previous posts know you either had someone use your user or you've been using 50 spell checkers and grammar checkers to post this one. We all know from your previous posts you are either uneducated or dyslexic. You even make up your own words. There is nothing wrong with either of the two mind you.

Most educated people doesn't always need to prove they are educated. It's equivocal to if you have idem quod above 50 per se, it is unnecessary for you to take online test or quizzes to prove you have an IQ. As far as not caring about what people think of you and your gaming, if you really do not then there are no reasons to convince anyone that you do not care if it's irrelevant to begin with.

If you missed IRS sarcasm, maybe you need to check your new found education and read it again. By the way, governing laws are different with terms and conditions. I am sure you wanted to sound educated but you just sound foolish.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most educated people doesn't always need to prove they are educated. It's equivocal to if you have idem quod above 50 per se, it is unnecessary for you to take online test or quizzes to prove you have an IQ. As far as not caring about what people think of you and your gaming, if you really do not then there are no reasons to convince anyone that you do not care if it's irrelevant to begin with.
Speaking of educated I do believe the right word for the above highlighted word should be (don't) but who am I to correct your English. :)

As for someone using my account to post I could ask you the same question Mona since I know IRS and Mona always use each others accounts and this is Mona's first post that I have seen since being here.

In any case enjoy your visit and enjoy UO!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL IRS you are rather pathetic. I'm not sure of the laws governing this chat but posting a quote as you have done should be illegal considering it isn't even a quote. I sometimes wonder if you even know the meaning of Quote LOL. I hope the Moderator of this chat sees this. Sad IRS really sad.. You disappoint the educated world.QUOTE]

Anyone that has read your previous posts know you either had someone use your user or you've been using 50 spell checkers and grammar checkers to post this one. We all know from your previous posts you are either uneducated or dyslexic. You even make up your own words. There is nothing wrong with either of the two mind you.

If you missed IRS sarcasm, maybe you need to check your new found education and read it again. By the way, governing laws are different with terms and conditions. I am sure you wanted to sound educated but you just sound foolish.
You sound like some nerd who went on the internet and used a thesaurus to make you sound smart on the internet. Did you win? You sound like a tool.