• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The New Legends PvP Thread

hazrad

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We did have some awesome fights then. Lots of people and action non stop.. if it was like that again I would probably open an acct back up
Shiloh, are you in WoW now? Or did you quit mmo life for the biker life? 8)

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hows the weather?

Id hate to get in trouble for saying anything offensive on these pos boards anymore

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*mumbles* Wish I could remember what I typed in my last post that went bye bye. *sniffles* Oh Well I'll think of something I'm sure. But just so everyone knows X is on a temporary assaignment to Never Never Land. They will return when and if they feel like it. I'm sure we all miss them. No one leaves a game over dieing we all know this. What is funny though is that most of the guild basically quit playing and yet people still call them a zerg *laughs* I must be very good to zerg alone since I'm the only one playing these days *laughs harder* No more pvp for anyone everyone left! Good Job!

How did you ever manage to find x doing a spawn........
:sad2:
Not hard, I'm not scared of you. :) I will never stop even if I die a million times!

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*mumbles* Wish I could remember what I typed in my last post that went bye bye. *sniffles* Oh Well I'll think of something I'm sure. But just so everyone knows X is on a temporary assaignment to Never Never Land. They will return when and if they feel like it. I'm sure we all miss them. No one leaves a game over dieing we all know this. What is funny though is that most of the guild basically quit playing and yet people still call them a zerg *laughs* I must be very good to zerg alone since I'm the only one playing these days *laughs harder* No more pvp for anyone everyone left! Good Job!

Not hard, I'm not scared of you. :) I will never stop even if I die a million times!

I think everyone still calls ^X^ a zerg, because that's the last impression ^X^ left. When a guild used to field 20+ people vs 1-4 and **** talk, it's hard to be remembered as anything other than a zerg.

When !OF! first came back to the game after a year plus vacation, it was an obstacle to over come. At the time !OF! quit, Legends had more than one active fel guild- LD/187 group/ BNA/UOCD/NIX/^X^/XV.

On our return we found ^X^ had absorbed any fel going guild, and their only competition was a few KOVF. LD wasn't even anywhere to be found.

It's a good thing the core of !OF! literally all came back to the game at the same time, otherwise dethroning ^X^ from fel would have been a little challenging. Gallin/Eris/DJ/Dave/me formed the fantastic five! With our superior skill, and personallity we beat down the ^X^ swarm 5 vs 20+. Eventually Bob joined the game, and our ranks too. With Bob came the sexy Mexican(aka Fenix), and soon followed Ven. Jawbone's sexy ass got sick of being accused of playing with us, and so he joined up too.

At this point we could field 6-7 good players, and thus ^X^ no longer stood a chance.

Since ^X^ hasn't accomplished anything since we took them down, they will forever be known as "That zerg guild".

V

Vyal

Are you kidding me? I had a harbringer in despise for like 9 hours and told you to come and I also said I would do a spawn and pop the champ if anyone came.

Eventually LD came down after I spammed it all day then I was way off my game from fighting that thing for hours its funny I got it down to like 0 life literally couldn't see any HP left took like 5 min the rest was just me getting my ass handed to me.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a good thing the core of !OF! literally all came back to the game at the same time, otherwise dethroning ^X^ from fel would have been a little challenging. Gallin/Eris/DJ/Dave/me formed the fantastic five! With our superior skill, and personallity we beat down the ^X^ swarm 5 vs 20+.
You really serious? LOL When you all came back we had some nice fights at Oasis and Bog and it was usually even numbers. It wasn't until traitors and your new found friends joined you that you beat us and half our people weren't on much, Stick to the facts. We hardly ever fielded more then 10 at a time only on rare occations. The fact is you took friendship with Jaw and manipulated it to suit your needs. Grow up You are not god's gift to UO.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since ^X^ hasn't accomplished anything since we took them down, they will forever be known as "That zerg guild".
Don't give your self so much credit it wasn't your raids or fights that took X down. We actually enjoyed most of them. What seems to have made X disappear for the moment was the loss of 2 accts and the looting of all the server birth rares and artifacts in a third house. Plus the fact that it is summer! Sorry to burst your bubble you had nothing to do with it.

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Demon plz, me and thorin tormented your whole guild by ourselves. We always killed u guys when it was about 8+ vs us two. If X makes a comeback Ill reactivate my accounts just for the plain fact of all the **** we heard when the zerg actually killed us. And yes Demon RL is all that, he used to be a easy kill back in the day and actually learned to play the game.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Demon plz, me and thorin tormented your whole guild by ourselves. We always killed u guys when it was about 8+ vs us two. If X makes a comeback Ill reactivate my accounts just for the plain fact of all the **** we heard when the zerg actually killed us. And yes Demon RL is all that, he used to be a easy kill back in the day and actually learned to play the game.
If you are that stealther that hides until someone gets redlined to strike then you are nothing. Now if you no longer play I say Good for you why do you keep talking about things you no longer care about? As for RL being good..I agree never said otherwise. All I said was he isn't the reason X is absent and he did not take X down, but as always think what you will I know better :)

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well u quit spawning except when everyone was sleeping, and then ur guild house got looted and everyone quit. Anything I missed? Spin your story to act like you guys quit cause you felt like it, not that you got griefed and couldnt handle it.

Btw what stealther that hides till anyone of u are redlined? How could you get anyone redlined hidden? You make it hard to not personally attack you on these boards cause you make crap up.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well u quit spawning except when everyone was sleeping, and then ur guild house got looted and everyone quit. Anything I missed? Spin your story to act like you guys quit cause you felt like it, not that you got griefed and couldnt handle it.
Who said we quit spawning? Just cause you can't find us doesn't mean we quit :) Yes alot of people quit playing after the accts got stolen and guild house and a members house got looted. People get fed up with illegal stuff and give up cause it's no longer fun. I believe it's one reason this game is going down the tubes. Feel proud of yourself?

Btw what stealther that hides till anyone of u are redlined? How could you get anyone redlined hidden? You make it hard to not personally attack you on these boards cause you make crap up.
Not hard to kill spawners when you stealth around and attack when the person get low from spawn attacking them and you take the kill shots. Hide much?

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For some reason I still get drawn into yalls discussions..
We are real close to losing this thread again, if you guys don't start discussing pvp and leaving me out of it.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well on stratics I know its the ban stick and the delete post button.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mystic mages/ Mystic archers(gimpest one IMO)/ Tamer mages/tamer archers/ Archers in general.

I hope they nerf mystic a little bit, but not to much more. Finally they've given mages a template that can deal enough damage when fighting dexxers.

Kinda sucked when dexxers had 4 second heals/pots/evasion/confidence/4-6 chiv vs mages who get hit and fizzled at least every other spell...

These are things i think they need to do to balance pvp out a bit+ make UO more fun-

-Make tactics no longer mandatory for specials.

-Death strike no longer requires Hidding an stealth.

- Moving shot at 40 lmc still takes 15 mana.

- remove the 80dex requirement for parry(I think that's what it is.)

- Add a 40 second timer between uses of spellplague.

-Bring back instant casting wands.

-Toggle specs even when casting.

-Limit guild sizes to 10 people.

-Open a moongate to cross from shard to shard. No more transfer tokens.

-Redo the lumber jacking skill in pvp. Make it useful again.

-Add a bounty system.

-Add a Dueling system.

-Complete redo of factions.

-Allow reds into all facets, just no killing in any except fel.

Just some things I though would balance, and make UO a lot more fun again. plus with those changes we'd see template diversity again. God knows it's boring just fighting mystic mages/archers/tamers....

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make it fun? Go back to the 2/6 cap era before nin****zu and bullsheeto. Game was balanced and it took skill to be better.

BtW this is my last post if any one needs me pm me.

I

IRS

Make it fun? Go back to the 2/6 cap era before nin****zu and bullsheeto. Game was balanced and it took skill to be better.

BtW this is my last post if any one needs me pm me.

that was definetly one of the most balanced times since the destruction of fel an insurance bs

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I figured I'd post this back here instead of Arwens thread.

You won a spawn. It required more people on your side and help from non factioners to do it but you finally won one! You guys sure do get excited by winning once in a blue moon.

You're a funny one for sure. The last four fights I've been in vs LD It's been back and forth. Now mind you, that's durring a two month time period.(Shows how active Fel is on legends). LD wins some, and so do we. I don't think either side fields much more than the other. I've seen some LD claim we field more, and I've seen some !OF! claim that LD fields more. I think the numbers are normally even give or take a person.

Yew gate Idoc- !OF! win

RL's/Rayen/Panda/Eris/alchy vs Finglonger/C Y A N I D E/Asian Persuasion/Old Man Rivers.

Island spawn- Cought two of us on spawners. By the time I got back there on a pvper they killed coon. I rezzed up scrub(spawner) and we tried to ofight 2 v 2. Had dean redlined, but over casted my spell. You guys did win this fight....and it was kinda a 2 v 2. After they killed scrub i ran into star where there was a bna guy(no, lol had no idea he'd be in there). They dumped on him, and i couldn't cross heal due to bene acts. This was a LD victory.

Ice Idoc- I recall in early in the day, saw finglonger infront of the keep. I casted curse, and he ran and ran and ran some more. I recieved a phone call and invised. While on the phone I saw finglonger return with Bungle and some chick. lol run from a 1 v 1 and try and make it a 1 v 3. I logged back in later and we had some back and forth vs LD, and it was a good fight. At one point they had a good few of us in stat, and then vice versa when LD fell back into deciet. I logged before the end of the fight, but i did hear LD walked away with a win. This fight was about even numbers. There was random blues attacking both sides, which made it interesting.

Despise-I might list some duplicate names, and i did forget some of the LD names....but I'll try my best to get this one accurate. DJ(New O Recruit) RLS(New O Recruit) Ven(New O Recruit) Rayen(New O Recruit) Jake(his pvp account was down, so he came on some newb peacer blue mage) vs Finglonger/What The/Tony The Tiger/Razinlina/Bipolar/Asian Persuasion/Superbad Mclovin...one more i think i saw, but i can't remember the name(might have been an LD alt char). I don't want to **** talk about this fight because it was close to even numbers, and a good fight. I don't think anyone would have **** talked if not for WHAT THE talking mad trash before it started. Then once it did, he didn't live more than 30 seconds(how can a tamer/archer/ with a dread be as bad as him,lol).

I

IRS

I figured I'd post this back here instead of Arwens thread.

You're a funny one for sure. The last four fights I've been in vs LD It's been back and forth. Now mind you, that's durring a two month time period.(Shows how active Fel is on legends). LD wins some, and so do we. I don't think either side fields much more than the other. I've seen some LD claim we field more, and I've seen some !OF! claim that LD fields more. I think the numbers are normally even give or take a person.

Yew gate Idoc- !OF! win

RL's/Rayen/Panda/Eris/alchy vs Finglonger/C Y A N I D E/Asian Persuasion/Old Man Rivers.

Island spawn- Cought two of us on spawners. By the time I got back there on a pvper they killed coon. I rezzed up scrub(spawner) and we tried to ofight 2 v 2. Had dean redlined, but over casted my spell. You guys did win this fight....and it was kinda a 2 v 2. After they killed scrub i ran into star where there was a bna guy(no, lol had no idea he'd be in there). They dumped on him, and i couldn't cross heal due to bene acts. This was a LD victory.

Ice Idoc- I recall in early in the day, saw finglonger infront of the keep. I casted curse, and he ran and ran and ran some more. I recieved a phone call and invised. While on the phone I saw finglonger return with Bungle and some chick. lol run from a 1 v 1 and try and make it a 1 v 3. I logged back in later and we had some back and forth vs LD, and it was a good fight. At one point they had a good few of us in stat, and then vice versa when LD fell back into deciet. I logged before the end of the fight, but i did hear LD walked away with a win. This fight was about even numbers. There was random blues attacking both sides, which made it interesting.

Despise-I might list some duplicate names, and i did forget some of the LD names....but I'll try my best to get this one accurate. DJ(New O Recruit) RLS(New O Recruit) Ven(New O Recruit) Rayen(New O Recruit) Jake(his pvp account was down, so he came on some newb peacer blue mage) vs Finglonger/What The/Tony The Tiger/Razinlina/Bipolar/Asian Persuasion/Superbad Mclovin...one more i think i saw, but i can't remember the name(might have been an LD alt char). I don't want to **** talk about this fight because it was close to even numbers, and a good fight. I don't think anyone would have **** talked if not for WHAT THE talking mad trash before it started. Then once it did, he didn't live more than 30 seconds(how can a tamer/archer/ with a dread be as bad as him,lol).
youre being kind... Im not sure what was more sad, how fast they died or the nerd rage in global for 30 min after

B

Baghdaddy1

I think everyone still calls ^X^ a zerg, because that's the last impression ^X^ left. When a guild used to field 20+ people vs 1-4 and **** talk, it's hard to be remembered as anything other than a zerg.

When !OF! first came back to the game after a year plus vacation, it was an obstacle to over come. At the time !OF! quit, Legends had more than one active fel guild- LD/187 group/ BNA/UOCD/NIX/^X^/XV.

On our return we found ^X^ had absorbed any fel going guild, and their only competition was a few KOVF. LD wasn't even anywhere to be found.

It's a good thing the core of !OF! literally all came back to the game at the same time, otherwise dethroning ^X^ from fel would have been a little challenging. Gallin/Eris/DJ/Dave/me formed the fantastic five! With our superior skill, and personallity we beat down the ^X^ swarm 5 vs 20+. Eventually Bob joined the game, and our ranks too. With Bob came the sexy Mexican(aka Fenix), and soon followed Ven. Jawbone's sexy ass got sick of being accused of playing with us, and so he joined up too.

At this point we could field 6-7 good players, and thus ^X^ no longer stood a chance.

Well put RL's. It was great pvp when we (!OF!) started playing again last winter.

Been real busy with work but I will be active again by the end of the month.

R

Ripper MD

So RL im actually coming back today, is it actually worth my time to log in on Legends or should i just waste my time gate trash fighting on LS for awhile?

N

NickyDishes

Since ^X^ boots faithful players again for no apparent reason its time to go someplace else where the guild acually communicates with its members......especially those that have been with them thru thick and thin thru all the garbage that has gone on......I aint gonna miss the miserable people either......anyway i dont remember last summer being this dead.....Fight!!!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
UO...summer or not, weekend or not, holiday or not...is on life support. just saying.

N

NickyDishes

any TB guilds recruiting? i dont really wanna switch factions but if need be......

N

NickyDishes

man it sucked COM and Min were fighting in despise yesterday, it wasnt fun watching them have a blast when im by myself cause my lame guildmates booted me for no reason.......i guess it was true what RL and all his people were sayin about X....i now see the light......at least now i dont have to deal with miserable attitudes about everything and anything......for example: an enemy faction is doing despise and me and another guildie go down to try and fight....not knowing they already had it fielded at drop down, I luckily get a teleport off in time to scurry to the sparkle(there were 7 of them 3 of which were spamming moving shot and 2 of us). While im trying to fight for my life and pressing a thousand buttons, my teamate, being a archer, falls down a milisecond after me, and dies cause hes trapped in their fields while mages dumped him to death. But of course being the new guy it's my fault and i shoulda said the fields were there the milisecond i had before he was right behind me at drop down. So in the end im by myself in vent. No more of this. Communication is key to winning victories and talkin about what mistakes were made and not to do em again the next time u and ur crew go back out to fight. am i right or am i wrong. you dont just log and leave everyone that is new to pvp in channel. i dont care if u have explained it a million times before....this or that person might not have been there or they might not have heard you. but if have a 3 year old account and u have a 10 year old account it doesnt make u right....remember this was all hypothetical

S

Smurcoch

Hey Bobmac.

Do you still play with DJ on Legends here?

I'm trying to convince my wife to let me re-activate an old account.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
man it sucked COM and Min were fighting in despise yesterday, it wasnt fun watching them have a blast when im by myself cause my lame guildmates booted me for no reason.......i guess it was true what RL and all his people were sayin about X....i now see the light......at least now i dont have to deal with miserable attitudes about everything and anything......for example: an enemy faction is doing despise and me and another guildie go down to try and fight....not knowing they already had it fielded at drop down, I luckily get a teleport off in time to scurry to the sparkle(there were 7 of them 3 of which were spamming moving shot and 2 of us). While im trying to fight for my life and pressing a thousand buttons, my teamate, being a archer, falls down a milisecond after me, and dies cause hes trapped in their fields while mages dumped him to death. But of course being the new guy it's my fault and i shoulda said the fields were there the milisecond i had before he was right behind me at drop down. So in the end im by myself in vent. No more of this. Communication is key to winning victories and talkin about what mistakes were made and not to do em again the next time u and ur crew go back out to fight. am i right or am i wrong. you dont just log and leave everyone that is new to pvp in channel. i dont care if u have explained it a million times before....this or that person might not have been there or they might not have heard you. but if have a 3 year old account and u have a 10 year old account it doesnt make u right....remember this was all hypothetical
Nick you sure do like to talk but you never answered my message so that I could explain what happened when you got kicked. So before you go making accusations at least get the facts right. Enough Said. PM me if you wish to know the truth.

I

IRS

Nick you sure do like to talk but you never answered my message so that I could explain what happened when you got kicked. So before you go making accusations at least get the facts right. Enough Said. PM me if you wish to know the truth.
What she means Nick is no.. you werent kicked for the reason you believe you were kicked, but if you PM her she will try to convince you that it was all coincidental and it was something totally different and irrelavant (sp?)

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Logged in last night and got wind of a raid vs LGC(new version of ^X^?). I'd say within 5 seconds from when the fight started, it was over. Those kids died so fast, and yes we did outnumber them by one I think.

Either way, it's good to see that I can go away for almost two months and nothing(other than ^X^'s new tag) has changed. !OF! is still the best....

V

Vyal

I go away for a mother ****in year and if I come back and see only some wannabe X guild I will be really hardcore pissed off and quit again..

G

Gh3tt0

Re: [NEWS] Let's find out just who's is biggest...

Aww and go figure it was me on a blue killing everyone...Claw really 211 punkte? was hardly worth the time tii run u down...

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Aww and go figure it was me on a blue killing everyone...Claw really 211 punkte? was hardly worth the time tii run u down...
and this is one of the reasons why no one can figure out why you were given a luna home. you're a bad person in your heart.

G

Gh3tt0

not at all im actually a very nice person i just tend too do mean thing's too people in game...i dont steal or profit off of what i do i just get a good laugh reading how upset you people get when u die in game...ask anyone there is a good chance i have done something or givin them something im just pixel bi-polar...

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

aren't you a terrible pvper who dies every time he goes to despise?

G

Gh3tt0

sure ill be that omni but whats that make u since i put u in stat? think things thru before u type them...

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got this picture from Vyal in a PM with a small message saying I Suk to come back and play a real server. I think this picture tells it all especially the task bar.
(Picture is censored)
Sorry didn't know it would offend anyone. Just goes to show what people care about. Please delete this post altogether. Seems cheating is allowed so long as its Private.