• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread, v.4.0- Updated Rules - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SinPVP

Hello to u too SS ..
lol @ u Buster ..... Ur sin may be Lust, but mine will be pride ..... I refuse to give up ... and my pride will get the best of me i am sure.A s far as anyone else , im not sure ..... But you guys are more than welcome to come see me on drachs , i have ur plots already dug and named ......

Here lies wyld
Here lies Asha
Here lies Brown bear
Here lies solid snake
Here lies Crazy K
Here lies Biff (depending on the path he chooses on drachenfels)

Here lies Venom ... oops one too many holes!

J

[JD]

Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick .......

You know that sound ? It is the sound of time tickin away .......
The Countdown has begun ........ The demise of the Sonomian race is at hand ..... It is time for the Seven deadly SINs to be released upon sonoma ..

Wrath , Greed , Gluttony , Lust , Sloth , Envy , Pride

Enjoy your remaining time to bicker amongst each other!

Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick .....

have a good week,
Sin
Go TB, it's an unused faction. It's former masters couldn't take the heat.

Welcome to Sonoma! Be shooting special arrows I sharpened just for you guys, at you soon! ;)

R

Ruffles

Go TB, it's an unused faction. It's former masters couldn't take the heat.

Welcome to Sonoma! Be shooting special arrows I sharpened just for you guys, at you soon! ;)
*puts aside arrows for JD* just for now mind ya...

*starts fletching arrows just for the SIN's*

This is gonna be fun...I hope ya'll stick around awhile and not give up like the others *grins*

S

SinPVP

I will be there soon , others will follow at a later date

I am confident in my abilities to handle my own til the arrival of my comrades.

Being alone for the moment , i havent decided on whether going faction will be in my best interest or not

I will be watching you all ....
:eyes:

Sin

B

Busters

I will be there soon , others will follow at a later date

I am confident in my abilities to handle my own til the arrival of my comrades.

Being alone for the moment , i havent decided on whether going faction will be in my best interest or not

I will be watching you all ....
:eyes:

Sin
So your stealther will be here soon, or will it be a thief?? If you bring the archer i'm sure venom will bring a thief. Your best bet since probably only the 2 of u will be coming is to join 86 or cop for some support. But if you are not going faction, then you will pretty much be alone because everyone is factions that fights in fel for the most part. And sorry to say that solid will not be going to drachs, (i'm still gonna work on him though) because old guys are kind of set in their ways! But maybe dementia:confused: will kick in soon and i'll convince him to come along.

With that said, i'm going to hide for a few days till snake forgets what i wrote.

S

SinPVP

well ya see , i thought about my thief .... but i remembered ..Bill uses a detect person( Bissel Cleaner(haha .. what a memory)) at spawns , so would kinda defeat the purpose. I also figured , if i mess with ur spawning enough , maybe You guys would grow a set and ATTEMPT to come mess with mine ;P If not , no worries , ill still come fight yas .... And I wanna try on my own without any ties to one side or another. And you keep mentioning only Venom , Whats to say im not bringing a larger force ? Dont forget to duck ....PewPew :gun::stretcher:

S

SinPVP

Well i logged onto sonoma to see what kind of pvp action there is,and all i seen was arguing in Gen chat ..... I made a cooment open in gen chat and some nobody named Nomercyforu started on me ..WTF ? lol ? I have known a few for quite a while and can tell u the ones i know dont cheat! End of!

:gun: :stretcher:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mercy is a ***** who lost all hope of ever landing Ruffles, because it simply lost its mind tonight. What a buffoon...

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
21st DSP done from afternoon all the way thru primetime and now 2 in the morning PST... no serious opposing force ever showed up. Mercutio is about the only one showed up other than that it was COP and WAKA stealthers (what's new COP and COP2 on their stealthers right ruffles how's those 110 scrolls treating you getting rich rightnow?) trying to pick up gold and the **** scrolls we trashed on the ground.

Four (4) people continuously did twenty-one (21) despise and the entire shard too afraid of the 4 of us?

oh and those are not 6-gold piles :lol:

Show all names cant even show the whole thing.

It's hard to see how new COP alliance and COP2s couldnt even give it a shot... 21 DSPs... how many more chances you guys need? :confused:

Anyone needs powerscrolls we have multiple 120 magery and 120 evals and for Wakas we have 120 Archery and 120 stealth just for your playstyle :thumbup1:

G ****ing G

J

[JD]

we did some 10-15 DSP's back to back a few days ago with no challenge either. sonoma PVP has been kinda dead lately since waka vanished (i hope this isnt a permanent thing).

but if it makes ya feel better to think people tremble at your presence, more power to ya! ;)

oh and sin... for whatever reason, people like to argue for no reason while on this crazy thing called the internet ... just ignore it or have fun with it imo

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thrax 2 / WU is not allowed to post anymore. He has dodged every duel challenge sent his way.

This girl is a ***** of the highest degree. :thumbup1:

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Widow Said:
He has dodged every duel challenge sent his way.
Umm.. seems to me like 21 Despises offered plently of chances at fighting him if you were on ...

E

Eldron/Numchuck

Dsp 21 times in a row sounds like a pretty boring day. I know I was kickin' up dust on my kx125 then had school. Hope y'all got some good scrolls.
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

The trash talk is somewhat amusing to read, but its the pictures that catch my attention. Ganked, 1v1, or even if you die to spawn.....get the screenshots.

http://i41.***********/10zmu6s.jpg

http://i39.***********/167o32r.jpg

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Umm.. seems to me like 21 Despises offered plently of chances at fighting him if you were on ...
I am sorry..maybe I have misunderstood your meaning...where in that statement is Thrax2 accepting a duel...any duel???

Please try to focus and stay within the conversation..I know it is difficult for you..but at least try.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We would like to thank the Min alliance morning crew for farming scrolls for us. Your extremely generous donations are appreciated.

R

Ruffles

21st DSP done from afternoon all the way thru primetime and now 2 in the morning PST... no serious opposing force ever showed up. Mercutio is about the only one showed up other than that it was COP and WAKA stealthers (what's new COP and COP2 on their stealthers right ruffles how's those 110 scrolls treating you getting rich rightnow?) trying to pick up gold and the **** scrolls we trashed on the ground.
Well WU, I am doing jsut fine, thanks for asking.

I thought it was funny though all of you couldn't kill me. But, no surprise there...considering who was working that spawn.

As for me not attacking you? I didn't want to make you all look like the noobs you are by killing you all. Sometimes the better thing to do is to let you know you just aren't worth the effort. *GRINS*

E

Eldron/Numchuck

havin' some good fights with scam here lately. wheres snake? lmao

http://i40.***********/21954ib.jpg

J

[JD]

nice fights tonight, had some fun with SCAM. missed the fun with WAKA. hot wings called.

vexxen recipe: bake 1 hour, turning every 20 min. sprinkle garlic salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper. prepare frank's red hot + 1/8 stick butter. wash down with favorite beer.

glad to see more activity. its a bummer when im idling in vent and see people log on and off because there isnt nada zilch nothin' goin on...

mad props to mercutio for using incognito and then announcing in general chat where we were. i guess he thought it was kinda funny to get his own guild and alliance attacked when we had rikktor at 36% life, when he wasn't even present at the spawn.

bro- what use are your pvp skills when you can't exercise self control? the decision to announce shoulda been a group/alliance one.. not yours... esp considering you weren't even with us at the time....

Here is Mercutio answering Gernize who asks "Are they still there" (to us being in destard)

Emil says "I think so"

Note the <number> preceeding the names of "Emil" and Mercutio

http://i42.***********/2qir795.jpg

http://i44.***********/970bus.jpg

E

Eldron/Numchuck

**** happens, people flake....Mercutio and I go way back and he was a risk I was willing to take. He gets bored to easy so I expected he would do somethin' sooner rather than later. He admitted it to me, its all love, I ain't mad at the dude. Asked him to drop the guild and gl with the next. I know hes burnin' a lot of bridges, but hes a good pvper and someone will pick him up. I just don't want to deal with him.

"on on on On to the next one" "on on on On to the next one" "I got a million ways to get it.....chose one!"

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
http://i39.***********/167o32r.jpg
Now THAT was funny as hell!! Even though I was one of the victims of your trap, LOL.
Looks like they had yall 2v1 odds as well Ruffles and the battleground of there choosing....would be sad if they didnt get that gank. I must be missing alot because it looks like COP and -86- are working together now?

haha. Happy and sad my conn sucks atm. Happy because I am getting out and having a hell of a time before basic training...sad because I cannot get in on the action.

R

Ruffles

Looks like they had yall 2v1 odds as well Ruffles and the battleground of there choosing....would be sad if they didnt get that gank. I must be missing alot because it looks like COP and -86- are working together now?

haha. Happy and sad my conn sucks atm. Happy because I am getting out and having a hell of a time before basic training...sad because I cannot get in on the action.
Hi Black!! Good to hear from you. Yes to COP and 86 being allies...also add Mofo. They have a formidible size alliance now. Even though they outnumber Waka in size, even at 2 v 1 odds in their favor, Waka will roll over them leaving their bodies littering the ground. It happened last night when they were guarding the Minax base. Five or six of us killed way more than 6 in just a few minutes and stole their "preciousses" as Trin put it. They didn't come back to CoM base to take them back :(

Glad to hear you are getting out to enjoy your last days of civillian life. I hope you enjoy the military once out of basic. It was a pretty good life for us, even though I am glad to say that Scott is now a civilian now for the most part.
If you get a chance, pop on to say hi and roll with us again before you go.

God Bless you and keep you safe.

S

SinPVP

Sounds like a good time , cant wait ........ When i am there , some of u will recognize the name. well .. NM ... i like to keep ya in suspense! Since WAKA having that much ease .. well .. I doubt its as easy as Snake make sit sound ;P

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Basically, if WAKA can get 5 folks on, it's pretty much lights out for the Min alliance..add GTFO as another guild in their alliance.

J

[JD]

We're working on our organization, plus we have picked several people up who were not pvp-ers and they are learning (I am still learning myself). I'm sure if you wanted a 2v2, 4v4 etc just talk to elderon and he'll set something up.

T

ThraximusZog

I dunno who this Thrax2 guy is but hes already my fav pvper on this shard of drama queens. all in tha name.

M

Mercutio_UO

nice fights tonight, had some fun with SCAM. missed the fun with WAKA. hot wings called.

vexxen recipe: bake 1 hour, turning every 20 min. sprinkle garlic salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper. prepare frank's red hot + 1/8 stick butter. wash down with favorite beer.

glad to see more activity. its a bummer when im idling in vent and see people log on and off because there isnt nada zilch nothin' goin on...

mad props to mercutio for using incognito and then announcing in general chat where we were. i guess he thought it was kinda funny to get his own guild and alliance attacked when we had rikktor at 36% life, when he wasn't even present at the spawn.

bro- what use are your pvp skills when you can't exercise self control? the decision to announce shoulda been a group/alliance one.. not yours... esp considering you weren't even with us at the time....

Here is Mercutio answering Gernize who asks "Are they still there" (to us being in destard)

Emil says "I think so"

Note the <number> preceeding the names of "Emil" and Mercutio

http://i42.***********/2qir795.jpg

http://i44.***********/970bus.jpg
Woah, big news, it made the boards... lol.

Yes, I did incog and tell scam where the spawn was, but they only had 2-3 on I was fighting them at the gate and told you guys and you guys decided you'd rather sneak a spawn with 10-12 people rather than actually pvp.

Also it's VERY sad that we had what 10-12 people and scam had 2-3 and they took the spawn from us? and killed us all, yes including ME. I was the first to die cause scam can read the field and see me practically the only mage running around cross healing everyone, but of course when they all target me and dump I get no cross heals.

I'll admit I really shouldn't have told them where the spawn was, but come on we outnumbered them 3 to 1 easily and like Eldron said earlier I am fickle, I get bored easily, I just want to pvp and laugh. I thought this new alliance was forged primarily for pvp not spawning and I really thought we would win that fight I mean come on the odds were so ridiculous we shouldn't have lost that spawn and I didn't expect us to lose or of course I wouldn't have told them where the spawn was.

And just for the record, I still play with dad on Baja, well did but they only spawn never pvp over there so I joined a pvp guild over there. I also left waka cause Trinity and I had a disagreement. I have yet to be kicked from any guild.

Again Yeah I am admitting guilt. I shouldn't have done it, but Vex no one cares and why you posted on the boards is beyond me. I thought you'd like a little excitement every time I come on uo you're on just sitting around doing **** all day and I do mean EVERY single time I log on. Go surf or something dude instead of trying to trash talk me on the boards.

T

Trinsauce

Four (4) people continuously did twenty-one (21) despise and the entire shard too afraid of the 4 of us?

oh and those are not 6-gold piles :lol:

Show all names cant even show the whole thing.

It's hard to see how new COP alliance and COP2s couldnt even give it a shot... 21 DSPs... how many more chances you guys need? :confused:

Anyone needs powerscrolls we have multiple 120 magery and 120 evals and for Wakas we have 120 Archery and 120 stealth just for your playstyle :thumbup1:

G ****ing G
21 straight spawns at an average of 20-25 minutes per spawn and roughly 2 mins for the gate timer to go off, that makes 567 minutes straight of ur life on a video game... WOW

I S S U E S!!!

S

SinPVP

Well , I am hoping to xfer tonight , or tomorrow sometime .. lookin forward to chasin SS down again ;P

E

Eldron/Numchuck

The sun was just beginning to rise and we set sail on the open waters off of Somalia with bazooka, assault rifles, grenade launchers, and a fishing pole in search or tankers and other valuable ships to hold for ransomer. Upon spotting a smaller boat we used our loud speakers to tell the captain to stop the boat. I believe he was drunk because he kept mumbling, "one forward, one forward, one forward". After several warnings to stop the ship my fellow pirates lost their temper and attacked swiftly sinking the ship and slaying the captain known as Carlos.

http://i43.***********/fncz8h.jpg
:flame:

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The sun was just beginning to rise and we set sail on the open waters off of Somalia with bazooka, assault rifles, grenade launchers, and a fishing pole in search or tankers and other valuable ships to hold for ransomer. Upon spotting a smaller boat we used our loud speakers to tell the captain to stop the boat. I believe he was drunk because he kept mumbling, "one forward, one forward, one forward". After several warnings to stop the ship my fellow pirates lost their temper and attacked swiftly sinking the ship and slaying the captain known as Carlos.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And ...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

:owned:

Cabernay

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I feel I should comment on this. Mercutio, who I have heard so many MANY bad things about and yet Eldron defended you anyway,. You rat your own guild out.

Oh you can say Eldron had the numbers that night. But what you don’t know (as you obviously have no clue about your guild) is that he was also training a lot of new players. Just the last week he went out of his way getting new suits for the new players. That spawn after you called SCAM to come to the spawn, in vent, Eldron was trying to organize a group, that consisted of experienced players and some who knew nothing about what they were doing.

Considering the mixed group he was working with, I have to say what he did was amazing. Telling people exactly what to do and taking into consideration he had those who were still learning. And he never lost his temper once.

I have been in his alliance a short time and I have had the most fun I have had in forever. Just this morning he commented to me.. Wow you are a lot better than the first time you ran with us.

In the mean time, Numchucka deserves a lot of credit. You really blew it!!

S

SinPVP

well been o nthe shard less than 24 hours , had a few fights ... workin out a few kinks in the temp , but all in all , so far been fun. Minus the WAKA dude NERD RAGIN in gen chat. Whomever it was me and ortiluke fought in des. last night .. GG and same to the couple we fought today in despise. :) been fun , hope to see more!

E

Eldron/Numchuck

Errybody know I'm sick, -86- keep it jumpin' like a pogo-stick.

http://i41.***********/10pafqv.jpg

Harry thought he was gonna get the spawn, but instead ate some dirt.

http://i40.***********/25k4zo5.jpg

Talk trash all u want in chat, but I don't believe a word said until I see the screenshots.

J

[JD]

hahahah that is some funny crap. stuff like that is why this game is worth playin

J

[JD]

Woah, big news, it made the boards... lol.

Yes, I did incog and tell scam where the spawn was, but they only had 2-3 on I was fighting them at the gate and told you guys and you guys decided you'd rather sneak a spawn with 10-12 people rather than actually pvp.

Also it's VERY sad that we had what 10-12 people and scam had 2-3 and they took the spawn from us? and killed us all, yes including ME. I was the first to die cause scam can read the field and see me practically the only mage running around cross healing everyone, but of course when they all target me and dump I get no cross heals.

I'll admit I really shouldn't have told them where the spawn was, but come on we outnumbered them 3 to 1 easily and like Eldron said earlier I am fickle, I get bored easily, I just want to pvp and laugh. I thought this new alliance was forged primarily for pvp not spawning and I really thought we would win that fight I mean come on the odds were so ridiculous we shouldn't have lost that spawn and I didn't expect us to lose or of course I wouldn't have told them where the spawn was.

And just for the record, I still play with dad on Baja, well did but they only spawn never pvp over there so I joined a pvp guild over there. I also left waka cause Trinity and I had a disagreement. I have yet to be kicked from any guild.

Again Yeah I am admitting guilt. I shouldn't have done it, but Vex no one cares and why you posted on the boards is beyond me. I thought you'd like a little excitement every time I come on uo you're on just sitting around doing **** all day and I do mean EVERY single time I log on. Go surf or something dude instead of trying to trash talk me on the boards.

merc we had been talkin for weeks about startin to try rikktors instead of to get our people geared up with sashes. we had mixed skill levels and everyone was spread out. it wasn't your call to tell anyone where we are. the right way to go about things woulda been to hang in the PVP channel or ask people to PVP. we had the #s that we could have split off and done 2 things. personally i would have been down for PVP after we were done, and rikktor was at 36% so you only woulda had to wait a couple minutes to pvp. anyway i wish you luck, you're a good pvp'er and i was hopin it was gonna work out for ya with us.

in any case this is the last message y'all see from me for a while... have a flight this morning to the nort shore, i'll wave at y'all from the beach. peace out..

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
-86- might have many new players but they definitely have the numbers. My take of this is at least the guild is trying. I mean we have a guild that doesn't even show without 10 people on at the same time and their GM gets slaughtered by single stealther 1v1 on a Legendary Necromancer Mage.

Only thing is Eld why dont you try to fight someone 1v1? 5v2 dismount gank and you brag eh (reminds me of certain guild)... and dude you even have that message on your screen saying you did nothing but to get the kill shot. Thats probably why you dont use all names when you take your shots... 10 Greens vs 2 Oranges inst very challenging (well it might be for your guild currently)

Oh... Finally something from Sonoma to show up on uo.stractics.com homepage as the Picture of the Week.

edit... oops I knew that will happen

E

Eldron/Numchuck

I do plenty of one on one fights, look up Eldron Duels on youtube.com and u can see videos. I have been playing on a laptop up until yesterday when battlejuicer -86- fixed my desktop for me. It was really hard to play Eldron and my red mage on the laptop because I had to hold down the function key to use any f1-f12 keys. So a lot of my spells were alt + letter or numbers which isn't as fast. I'm not claiming to be some uber leet mage that pwns anyone in my way but I can play a mage and will duel for fun. I'm a little rusty, but here in the next few days you will be seeing me fielding Eldron a little more and my red mage whos name y'all will find out soon enough.

-86- is a mix of experienced pvpers, some in training, and spawners. I enjoy watching people get better at pvp and not be so scared to come to Fel. It's all in fun, I like to pvp and spawn and spawns are usually where the best fights happen.

Lookin' forward to seein y'all on the field.
:thumbup1:

T

ThraximusZog

DUDE THAT'S SO HARDCORE! anyone here beat their pets out of frustration? show of hands..don't be shy! im looking your way hunter! :p

R

Ruffles

Early this mornin' (GMT), or last night for those in the states...we got to meet some of the avalanche crew. After the initial greetings, which consisted of chest thumping, they ventured out of the guard zone at Khaldun tunnels and promply died within a few seconds.

Kudos to Num... and the guild 86 for taking them under their wings and rezzing them up. After Num calling several members of 86 to come and fight, they left their house, only to be killed in a few minutes. I must say that 86 lasted longer that our newcomers who came to conquer Sonoma.

To the avalanche crew, Rene, Bellatriz and Ortiluke who came to Sonoma to conquer us, I must say you have impecible manners but I am seriously doubtful you will be considered a formidable foe if you continue to hug the guard zone. I hope we didn't scare you too badly and will stick around for awhile to continue to try to conquer us rolleyes: Maybe 86 can give you a few pointers?

S

SinPVP

Ok .. first off ... we arent avalanche(ava) on drachs ... was a joke , they are a small group of 3 people faction guild , good guys and good pvpers. we are triad on drachs... just to clear the air , i didnt know the joke was still going. And come on now , u guys are not unbeatable , u just have the number card on ur side right now, Isaw u guys field quite a few people there in a matter of minutes.....I'll admit , u have a couple good players , and a few i have died to/played with/killed before. No disrespect to Asha , but if he is ur best pvper, ur not unbeatable , i CAN kill him ;P ....Oh before i forget again .... I had to get a new ICQ , so if i had urs before .. PM info and i re add u :gee:

We still have a few wanting to come over and workin on it.

B

Busters

Ok .. first off ... we arent avalanche(ava) on drachs ... was a joke , they are a small group of 3 people faction guild , good guys and good pvpers. we are triad on drachs... just to clear the air , i didnt know the joke was still going. And come on now , u guys are not unbeatable , u just have the number card on ur side right now, Isaw u guys field quite a few people there in a matter of minutes.....I'll admit , u have a couple good players , and a few i have died to/played with/killed before. No disrespect to Asha , but if he is ur best pvper, ur not unbeatable , i CAN kill him ;P ....Oh before i forget again .... I had to get a new ICQ , so if i had urs before .. PM info and i re add u :gee:

We still have a few wanting to come over and workin on it.
Yea, sin and his crew would not stand a chance against ava :) Also, we did have more on last night, but maybe you should pay attention to 86 and run like they do as soon as they see us. We did have even numbers in yew though. was me dom and asha against 4 of u there. But i like the fights, so keep on bringing them over, nice change of pace to have people actually fight you, and not hide in a house like the rest of this shard

S

SinPVP

Well Busters , u know some of us and know we like to fight , we just need to find a diff strategy about how we are going about it ..Alot of problem is .. some of you (like wyld , crazy , bill, and bear) u know us and know how we gonna do things LOL.. Also , when u see me in game .. let me know of any good vendors to buy kegs , petals and **** .... I am hoping once we get better established we can bring more of a fight to ya. And as far as Ruffles comment on manners, personally i have no Ill feelings with any of yas ... I just used to enjoy fighting BL2 on drachs, and came to continue that fight . Last time we had Wyld .. this should be interesting ;P

R

Ruffles

Well Busters , u know some of us and know we like to fight , we just need to find a diff strategy about how we are going about it ..Alot of problem is .. some of you (like wyld , crazy , bill, and bear) u know us and know how we gonna do things LOL.. Also , when u see me in game .. let me know of any good vendors to buy kegs , petals and **** .... I am hoping once we get better established we can bring more of a fight to ya. And as far as Ruffles comment on manners, personally i have no Ill feelings with any of yas ... I just used to enjoy fighting BL2 on drachs, and came to continue that fight . Last time we had Wyld .. this should be interesting ;P
I was perfectly sincere when I said you have impeccable manners.

I also sincerely hope you continue to try to conquer us on Sonoma. I just love it when our shard is invaded. Are you going to join factions? I hope so. If so the poor TB faction is in sore need of some attention.

One thing to consider for for all of us that are in factions and need the faction horses...Don't you think Minax has had the hold on the towns long enough? Isn't it about time we had them for at least a little while for those of us that are new to Com and possibily TB to at least be able to get our faction mounts?

B

Busters

Yes i did fight against most of you, and have gotten to fight along side a few of you. I do still remember how you guys usually do things for the most part. I have enjoyed actually having someone to fight that does not always hide in a house or will not fight even odds. Most of us who are on sonoma for the pvp do get bored with nothing to do, so it is a nice change. Hopefully you get some more people over here so you guys can put up a bit more of a fight. Maybe even team up with 86/cop so maybe you can get them to actually fight. Usually when we show up they run back into their house, even if we have even numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.