• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread, v.4.0- Updated Rules - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sickshine

http://i43.***********/ux5j9.jpg

What an exciting evening!! we were doing the spawn and got raided. Lost the 'coon to a number of guilds in the [Min] faction "almost" got trapped on the island with a hoard of Minax peeps. Now one GOOD thing about having a stealth tamer is that I did manage to get off the island with a protector scroll in my pack and mosey'd off into the deeper parts of the dungeons while my g'mates kept them busy.

Minax might have killed the 'coon but we got the 120 magery :)
Translation and simplification: I ran away and hid while my guildmates fought and died.

R

Ruffles

Translation and simplification: I ran away and hid while my guildmates fought and died.
Sour grapes?

I did what my guildmates told me to do when I told them I had a 120 magery...I dont believe they died...just kept the enemy busy... were YOU there or hiding under your rock?

J

[JD]

i dont know the whole history of wolfe nor do i care, but she's been nothing but way nice to me since i met her. i'm really digging our alliance. when i was in [ANOTHER GUILD, maybe they absconded to Baja] i had to deal with stupid drama/extreme paranoia of who was PMSing that day.

in current guild/alliance they are all super cool people and there is no drama.

could it be that a guild/alliance exists in which you can....... just have FUN? without the politics nor bullshirt associated with PVP guilds normally?

luckily, yes :)

R

Ruffles

i dont know the whole history of wolfe nor do i care, but she's been nothing but way nice to me since i met her. i'm really digging our alliance. when i was in [ANOTHER GUILD, maybe they absconded to Baja] i had to deal with stupid drama/extreme paranoia of who was PMSing that day.

in current guild/alliance they are all super cool people and there is no drama.

could it be that a guild/alliance exists in which you can....... just have FUN? without the politics nor bullshirt associated with PVP guilds normally?

luckily, yes :)
I dunno about other guilds but I really enjoyed the people in COP...still am very fond of most of them. Personality conflict or drama wasn't the reason I left. I hope you continue to enjoy the alliance. PVP is SUPPOSED to be fun and I am very happy that you are having fun too :)

T

Trinsauce

I fail to see this... Especially seeing the magnitude of the scroll... If it were a 120 Fencing or another lesser scroll I would say **** it, fight... But being that it is the most valuable scroll in game I think she did the right thing... She did what anyone with a brain would do... get it out of there... come back and fight... From what I understand Waka held their own... I'll be back in 4 days to see what yall have to offer on the field...

S

Sickshine

A few of us were looking for her while others finished killing the coon. She went into hiding long before she had a scroll in her pack. We didn't heal the coon since all of waka was dead except for one stealther.(rng strikes again)

.Lestat.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, you are quite incorrect.

I have a pointholder in [Min] because I left COP on good terms and still am very fond of most in that guild and didn't want to leave them hanging should they need points. I guess that WAKA does get these points but not in the way you imply.

WAKA gets their points from killin' ya'll. I did bring over a few points so that I could get my 'toons up and running after joining Waka [CoM]. I am also willing to share what I have with those that need points to get up and running. I do not sell anything, including points. Those that know me know this is true.

Obvioulsy, Lestat, you do not know me or would not have made such a stupid comment.
You are quite frankly my dear, A damn Liar. :) Boat asked you straight up at your small minax base house if you gave your points to COM/Waka and you admitted in these exact words: I gave them half.

Hid like your guildmates told you to do when you got 120 scroll? Once again, BS :) Hard to have ANY scroll when you hid since Barracoon was not even dead yet. He was barely half life in fact.

But again this all coming from a woman with "14" kids, queen of river dancing who practices 6-8 hrs a day (wow, who raises said 14 kids?) and yada yada yada.

As you say about WU, spin it Ruffles, spin it.

R

Ruffles

You are quite frankly my dear, A damn Liar. :) Boat asked you straight up at your small minax base house if you gave your points to COM/Waka and you admitted in these exact words: I gave them half.

Hid like your guildmates told you to do when you got 120 scroll? Once again, BS :) Hard to have ANY scroll when you hid since Barracoon was not even dead yet. He was barely half life in fact.

But again this all coming from a woman with "14" kids, queen of river dancing who practices 6-8 hrs a day (wow, who raises said 14 kids?) and yada yada yada.

As you say about WU, spin it Ruffles, spin it.
One: Bringing half the points to CoM faction is quite different than giving them out. I have never once "sold" a point to anyone, nor will I start. The only points I have given are to those that needed a start so they can get their 'toon up and running. From there, they do quite well on getting their own.

Two: I'm sure you have heard of the protector? The protector doesn't hit the 'coon. But you already know that don't you? I was the protector. I was dodging the enemy left and right as well as trying to stay out of range of Mercy's earthquakes. As I said, I followed the instructions of my guildmates and protected that scroll.

Three: Dear God what is it with you? I do not have 14 kids. The numbers just keep going up like your exaggerations. BTW, practice is between 2-4 hours and the show runs about 2 hours and 15 min. I am not the "Queen" that honor would go to Donna Boyle. As far as my children do go...it is none of your damned business. Why don't you worry about the game and leave my personal life off the boards.

.Lestat.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stop spinning Ruffles, your lies are falling apart.

WTF does being the protector have to do with ****? You claimed you hid AFTER the fact of getting a 120 scroll and the advice of your guildmates. Reality, you hid long before barracoon even died.

J

[JD]

Usually the way we do it is either protector is on defense with fields or another smart idea is to have the protector hidden, so even if your entire raid gets wiped at the coon the protector still gets away with 6 scrolls.

Although the greater dragon does kinda give her away =)

R

Ruffles

Stop spinning Ruffles, your lies are falling apart.

WTF does being the protector have to do with ****? You claimed you hid AFTER the fact of getting a 120 scroll and the advice of your guildmates. Reality, you hid long before barracoon even died.
I will not discuss tactics with you ... you are no longer a guildmate. My guildmates knew where I was and what I was doing during the entire time. It's our business, not yours.

Please show me where I said when I hid? There you go again, putting the words in my mouth. Kinda makes you look stupid again, doesn't it?

P.S. Why is it you are posting under an alias board name? It has been my experience that people who do so and attack others are either cowards or have something to hide. IF I am mistaken, then why don't you just let us know who you are?

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guys let's please refrain from bringing in RL issues such as kids. Most of ruffles former guildmates know the children situation, and there isn't any reason for it to be brought up here....especially when there are so many other things we could be talking about her....just kidding ruffles please don't dismount me. Anyways congrats on the scroll and next time we will look harder for you.

.Lestat.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickshine

Sour grapes?

I did what my guildmates told me to do when I told them I had a 120 magery...I dont believe they died...just kept the enemy busy... were YOU there or hiding under your rock?

This would lead anyone to believe you hid AFTER the fact of getting a scroll. When in fact, you hid long before the champ died. I don't need to put words in your mouth, you said it yourself. Spin it however you choose, but know you aren't any better than WU when you do.

R

Ruffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickshine

Sour grapes?

This would lead anyone to believe you hid AFTER the fact of getting a scroll. When in fact, you hid long before the champ died. I don't need to put words in your mouth, you said it yourself. Spin it however you choose, but know you aren't any better than WU when you do.
You ASSumed wrong...based on something that someone else said...not my words.

Again...as stated before...my guildmates knew where I was and what I was doing the entire time...and I don't discuss tactics with people outside my guild.

R

Ruffles

Guys let's please refrain from bringing in RL issues such as kids. Most of ruffles former guildmates know the children situation, and there isn't any reason for it to be brought up here....especially when there are so many other things we could be talking about her....just kidding ruffles please don't dismount me. Anyways congrats on the scroll and next time we will look harder for you.
Thank you, Kell...

..as for the dismounting ya? I am sharpening some VERY special bolts...just for you m'dear.

J

[JD]

Hey you're bolt-cheating on me. I thought those sharp arrows were for me and here you go giving them out to everyone.

What's up with this 'the Avatar' stuff... i logged my crafter in last night and she was named Crafter the Avatar just like your screenshot. Is some developer going all Pandora on us, making us turn into blue Meer kitteh's? Cause if so I want my Toruk

R

Ruffles

Hey you're bolt-cheating on me. I thought those sharp arrows were for me and here you go giving them out to everyone.

What's up with this 'the Avatar' stuff... i logged my crafter in last night and she was named Crafter the Avatar just like your screenshot. Is some developer going all Pandora on us, making us turn into blue Meer kitteh's? Cause if so I want my Toruk
*giggles*

I still have special bolts, just for you too.

The avatar is a April fools joke. Almost got me killed though, hehe, until I found out can go back into Elven form by mounting my llama.

T

Trinsauce

Wow??? Personal attacks on the boards again???

Wow Wolfie must really hate u Ruffles... Or she got her boy toy to post for her... Wow either way, purely pathetic attempt... U lose at a video game and attack someone elses personal life like urs is any better??? Epic failure... Keep it up... Ur very entertaining mysterious woMAN behind the name Lestat

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You made Hunter very angry.

Infraction time.

Leave RL out of your freaking posts. Got it? No?! Then check your PMs and read the official message.

Got it now?

If your still confused on this message then by all means work yourself up to a ban really fast.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually my bad.

Cuase I think this is completly absurd.

Lestat/Wolfie.

Goodbye.

:next:

Let this be a lesson.

If your banned from the forums for a Temp Ban or a Perma Ban, dont try and repost on here. We can and will tag you.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One does not **** off the Hunter unit. One applies the lotion or one gets the hose!! :thumbup1:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Eldron, let me clue you in, so you can at least have the illusion of not being utterly ingame stupid, a crap leader and a horrid PvPer all of the time.

The reason you can't get points off of one of us after you get a lucky kill shot (pfft..like you could ever actually kill anyone alone..LAWLS!!) is because we have to be killed by 5 other opposing faction people before you can get a point again with a lucky kill shot. Because we hardly ever die to you folks, it's quite a while before you can ever get another point from your lucky kill shots.

Your folks, on the other hand, die so much to all of us that it is a pretty good shot of getting a point off of any given one, providing they are not at -6 (have them buy more off of that one who can not be mentioned).

Nothing but love for ya! Keep the meatballs coming! *Blink* *Bark Bark*

:stir: :popcorn:

E

Eldron/Numchuck

Lmao, your a trip. First you die like 8x on Snake, then you switch to your blue and get demolished again. You win, I'm horrible and total trash pvp. *claps*

How you like this meatball, meatball?

[IMG]http://i43.***********/2sbjp06.jpg[/IMG]

T

Trinsauce

Lmao, your a trip. First you die like 8x on Snake, then you switch to your blue and get demolished again. You win, I'm horrible and total trash pvp. *claps*

How you like this meatball, meatball?

[IMG]http://i43.***********/2sbjp06.jpg[/IMG]

Wait a minute... I gotta know... Were u attacking him the whole time??? Or, did u attack at the last second and get the lucky kill shot??? Based on the picture it appears as tho u attacked at the last second and got the kill shot... If that is the case u just proved Snake right...

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL..of course he did, he runs from Osha 1v1. Notice the 5 others on me at that time? I had just finished 3 kills before the lucky shot and my smoke bomb not going off. My blue didn't die, but she did kill 3 more of your alliance before I switched off her.

Eldron...you suck. Don't even TRY to make yourself look good..it just makes you look bad.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fun night I came pretty close to die when I rushed in this waka harry wreck after work. When I was trying to run thru hmm a big pack of waka I almost died... they actually broke the field and let my guild push thru their field (and resulted in many dead waka) because they wanted me dead so bad... I didnt know how I survived that 6-men waka dismount gank attempt especially calisto did outrun me straight up and had 2 attempts of dismount shots on me, man I guess my core i7 extreme with 50mb download stream high speed cable internet wasn't good enough.

But anyways thanks for them breaking formation chasing 1 guy (calisto ash and their main pvpers all came after me leaving their noob crew in their expiring fields which resulted in 4 or 5 waka death and thats how I got over to the other side and joined my guildies. Waka started to go downwards from this point. Amazing how 1 guy can make a different even before he attacks anyone. We stated and restated many of them. Thru out the harry from the point I get there they wiped 4 times and they cant even complain about their numbers as they again has the upper hand in that category.

Only time I died tonight was getting dropped by a harbringer with disco melee exp fs, and walked out with 2x25s and 2x20s for me right after work and bunch of fun slaughtering noobs... good day good day... wish sonoma was like this every night.

Oh well good attempt, thanks for the fun.

Yea I know not many pictures for the hours long fight but I had to rush over to the battlefield (sorry somebody has a life and has to work) before I can turn on UOSU for screenshots. Sure missed a lot of slaughtering in the beginning. :(

GG

Who is this guy? see a ****tons of new waka names recently but I guess some people prefer to hide behind their characters. It's all good tho I still get his points. Oh I know points dont mean **** to you guys since you guys has point farmers that gives you points to keep your armor on... oh well I get all my points purely from killing so at least that helps me. :thumbup1:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wait a minute... I gotta know... Were u attacking him the whole time??? Or, did u attack at the last second and get the lucky kill shot??? Based on the picture it appears as tho u attacked at the last second and got the kill shot... If that is the case u just proved Snake right...
Hmm this coming from someone who's playing his main character that got slaughtered mercilessly by one (1) stealther in one(1) versus one(1) situation after calling in back up.

I wouldnt be suprisied if he did really kill snake 1v1. I mean lol Snake probably holds the Tiara of the getting owned the most on the field from Waka. There's a picture I got from the harry Snake on Mot attacked me from inside his fields and still got dropped 1v1... I thought those fields were gonna be a problem but guess not. :gee: LoL

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice tactics and thinking outside the box in order to break their chokepoint defence.

E

Eldron/Numchuck

Snake and Trin, Y'all are probably right....I may have just got the one shot on Snake to kill him, but would anyone actually disagree that it takes more then that to kill him? Oh and another thing, there may have been 5 people in the screenshot, but two of them were in WAKA! WoOt.

A good quote to live by, "People hate when your better then them, If they ain't hatin'...start worryin then."

And that can apply to anyone on these boards who is constantly gettin hated on.

I love bein hated, Its lets us know we made it.

[IMG]http://i40.***********/210hnpc.jpg[/IMG]

:bdh:

J

[JD]

Y'all are bastages... Cause I setup for the dismount or pop shot and then victim runs offscreen. So I rarely get a kill shot and points! Silly people with mounts! Gonna tie cans to your horses' hooves and make you drag a giant rock behind you :p

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hunter.. I really hope you can see through WarUltimas references to computer hardware and being ran by on the field. How many warnings does this guy get?

Now, if I asked the question.... War.. Can you find out what type of Computer Gernize and Crazy Legs play on? It must be some serious hardware because I can't even stay on the same screen as them.

That is clearly a refernce to speed hacking in my opinion.

BTW.. This hurts.....I know how to admit defeat and last night you played very well together in taking that Harry and keeping it. We had a little confusion when the Harbingers came in. Hopefully that will not happen again.

Bear (stated once), Buckwheat (Stated once), Geronimo (Stated twice).

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bear Said:

Hunter.. I really hope you can see through WarUltimas references to computer hardware and being ran by on the field. How many warnings does this guy get?

Now, if I asked the question.... War.. Can you find out what type of Computer Gernize and Crazy Legs play on? It must be some serious hardware because I can't even stay on the same screen as them.
FACT: Computer Hardware does indeed make a difference in speed...

FACT: He didn't use the word Speedhack...

So.. how about instead of telling WarUltima what HE meant by his own words you simply read them, bc they definately have a predefined meaning.

I mean if you really wanna do it your way You could say..

"I pwned him" & I could say that you actually made implied RL derogatory references about my mother... with that statement...lol.....

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bear Said:

FACT: Computer Hardware does indeed make a difference in speed...

FACT: He didn't use the word Speedhack...

So.. how about instead of telling WarUltima what HE meant by his own words you simply read them, bc they definately have a predefined meaning.

I mean if you really wanna do it your way You could say..

"I pwned him" & I could say that you actually made implied RL derogatory references about my mother... with that statement...lol.....

Seeing you know what War's intents are with his posts, Can you explain why he keeps feeling the need to point out his computer and connections specs? I can't, but I beleive it is a clear reference to something illegal in game and that is not tolerated on these boards.

Fact: Referencing speedhacking is not allowed on the boards. It's not just the word SPEEDHACK.

Computer hardware makes a difference (thank you for the lesson, I didn't know that). Maybe thats why everytime I see SCAM it's just blips on my screen, your UBER computers. Did you guys get some package deal on some elite hardware? Anyway you could share with me where you purchased this UBER equipment. I think it may be time to upgrade my computer because your computers make mine look like a 386.

Now that explains it!!!! It's the HARDWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What am I really saying Peon???

Bear

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seeing you know what War's intents are with his posts, Can you explain why he keeps feeling the need to point out his computer and connections specs? I can't, but I beleive it is a clear reference to something illegal in game and that is not tolerated on these boards.

Fact: Referencing speedhacking is not allowed on the boards. It's not just the word SPEEDHACK.

Computer hardware makes a difference (thank you for the lesson, I didn't know that). Maybe thats why everytime I see SCAM it's just blips on my screen, your UBER computers. Did you guys get some package deal on some elite hardware? Anyway you could share with me where you purchased this UBER equipment. I think it may be time to upgrade my computer because your computers make mine look like a 386.

Now that explains it!!!! It's the HARDWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What am I really saying Peon???

Bear
Bear now your just stretching it by calling our entire guild something that we aren't. Now this post is something Hunter should really ban. (well I kinda understand tho... they gotta be a bit salty after last night's bad ass wipe...)

Sorry you guys have no better comeback after that huge ass wipe by less people and lost yet another harry to us. Why are you implying calisto doing something illegal? Because I dont, I said his computer for running faster than my gaming rig with a high speed cable internet with power boost plan because it's a reasonable guess.

Since calisto is well known for running away (maybe he has better skill in GTFO better than anyone) really fast and I couldnt beat him on my PC of course I will say he has an even faster computer, calling someone the H word with an intention like you is not my intention. Maybe you guys simply couldnt handle 1 scam posting actual ingame screenshots and killing your GM on his best character a dreaded necromage 1v1 with a stealther? So if you cant win I guess you just close your eyes and cover your ears and go "LALALALALALALALALALALALALA" and run away.

If you want to get banned by assucing your guildies are indeed doing something funky then just tell Hunter to remove/ban you and your guildie. It simply got me to scratch my head how he beat me in speed. Then I realized he could have a $5000 gaming pc using an ultra high speed 100+mb fiber and living right next door to where the Sonoma server is at. Ahh wish I was as fast as Calisto. But dont accuse me of accusing since that's not my intention, damn bear did I kill you last night or something? Ruffles is also awfully quiet (old guildies giving out your propagandist secret?)... she died at least 7 times last night. :lol:

Anyways we wiped you guys at least 4 times last night and Calisto is the only one that got away EVERYTIME... if he didnt have a super computer and internet speed how did we wipe you guys over and over yet calisto can walk away alive (or if you got any secrets to share?)... go figure.

If you wanna talk about something else other than PvP the door to trammieland and carebear mode is THAT way... with a sigh showing "To Waka Stronghold [Trammel]".

p.s. Bear if you want to see how people really go out their way in accusing people read post #235 & #237 posted by BBear.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gernize has a Athlon 64 X2 its kinda dated but it was one of the most popular choice for gaming.

Lego has a AMD Phenom X4 which is very fast.

Bam has AMD Phenom 2 X4 which is pretty new.

just some examples right on top of my head...

And so what's your point? I know almost everyone's computer specs because they come for me for help... (I know I know... unfortunately I have life and I happen to do various of computer stuff for a living IRL).

R

Ruffles

I would have quoted your post WU, but I jsut didn't want to put anyone thru reading it again.

Thank you for thinking of me in your post. Missed me, huh? Well might want to consider that I am not in the same time zone as you are and had quite a few things to do today and tonight. Contrary to some people's beliefs I do have an active life outside of UO.

The events of this morning (the harry) certainly was better than a cup o' coffee to wake me up. Who-would-da thunk...SCAM bringing harbringers to a harry? I guess you guys weren't THAT confident in your ability to take the harry using just you and your guildmates. Had to bring in the BIG guns. Still though an eye opener.

I have never until this morning had the pleasure of meeeting those winged creatures until I took my trust little bow and fired on one of them...next thing im seeing grey scale. They don't liek elven folk much...or humans.

I saw a lot of grey and white this morning, some courtesy of scam but a few deaths from the harbringers and other assorted fauna in the dungeons. It was a great way to start the day.

*Hunter, I know we aren't supposed to talk about people that can't come here to defend themselves on the board, but I hope you will let me set things straight...

I noticed that there is still a misconception going on regarding Calisto running away from fights. I have participated in several battles with him and have yet to see him run away. He may fall back to regroup and rez people (many of my rezzes were courtesty of him), but he always was there in the middle of the fight. Take a closer look for yourselves rather than listen or read what a few pissy people claim.

One thing I have noticed is that WAKA, even when outnumbered by scam and in stat, dying on seconds and even thirds continued to fight scam for the harry. Which other guild did that?

Hmm?

Anyone?

Didn't think so.

PS. BTW...I play on a Toshiba laptop, using a hotel's WIFI. Compared to the connection at home, it's like heaven!

T

Trinsauce

*peeking my head in*

I see someone is still obsessed with me... Thank you buddy, ur worship is noted...

Congrats on taking the harry... I wasn't there so won't comment on it...

I will however comment on the fact that u still sit there and talk **** yet u won't fight me on ur mage... Tell u what I'll play Doogie Howser and u play ur mage and let's see how long u last once my HLD hits u and ur rendered helpless unless u run away... Which I didn't... I would rather let my nuts hang and fight u than run away from ur pancake ass... Enuff said... Bring ur mage to the battlefield for once kiddo then talk ****

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not even sure where to begin...

Your all bad. wht happened to our group hug?

Lets back of ten feet and pretend that no one said speedhack, or accused someone of doing it, or hinting at it.

*Looks at WU*

*Then glances at Bear*

Yes im looking at you two.

Play nice.

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not even sure where to begin...

Your all bad. wht happened to our group hug?

Lets back of ten feet and pretend that no one said speedhack, or accused someone of doing it, or hinting at it.

*Looks at WU*

*Then glances at Bear*

Yes im looking at you two.

Play nice.

And so what's your point? I know almost everyone's computer specs because they come for me for help... (I know I know... unfortunately I have life and I happen to do various of computer stuff for a living IRL).
Dito I build , tweak, overclock and repair as well as sell hardware. I have 4 distributors and can get most of the hot items. So if anyone need consulting or equipment hit me up.

As far as tweaking, take a look over at the uotech forum and I have a good post on optimizing. One of the key features is tweakguides.com system manuals. They have over 256 pages of tweaks for xp, vista and Win 7 downloadable in pdf.

B

Busters

*peeking my head in*

I see someone is still obsessed with me... Thank you buddy, ur worship is noted...

Congrats on taking the harry... I wasn't there so won't comment on it...

I will however comment on the fact that u still sit there and talk **** yet u won't fight me on ur mage... Tell u what I'll play Doogie Howser and u play ur mage and let's see how long u last once my HLD hits u and ur rendered helpless unless u run away... Which I didn't... I would rather let my nuts hang and fight u than run away from ur pancake ass... Enuff said... Bring ur mage to the battlefield for once kiddo then talk ****
you might want to clarify that, or else he will bring his tamer mage ;p

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as tweaking, take a look over at the uotech forum and I have a good post on optimizing. One of the key features is tweakguides.com system manuals. They have over 256 pages of tweaks for xp, vista and Win 7 downloadable in pdf.
I've been to all those site and read about all the tweaks you mentioned. When my windows XP is configred with just enough processes to keep the OS running while all the unnecessary processes are disabled on top of that made sure system registry is clean sometimes it's amazing people do appear so fast on my screen (50mb download cox cable internet). I do have a killer 3-way SLI PC that I pieced together personally... the i7 is OCed by 33% stable at 62C full load, I wont even mention GPU and Shader engine both OCed as well... and I have dual boot setup. XP for everyday stuff and UO and Win7 when I want to enjoy some of my favorite FPS (for directx 10 and 11)

Oh did I mention I am considering to replace my 2x VelociRaptor in raid-0 arrry with 2 SSD in raid-0... but I think it will be super overkill plus it gets pretty expensive since I wanted to go at least 2x64GB (maybe I should settle for 2x32 and use my raptors for storage)

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been to all those site and read about all the tweaks you mentioned. When my windows XP is configred with just enough processes to keep the OS running while all the unnecessary processes are disabled on top of that made sure system registry is clean sometimes it's amazing people do appear so fast on my screen (50mb download cox cable internet). I do have a killer 3-way SLI PC that I pieced together personally... the i7 is OCed by 33% stable at 62C full load, I wont even mention GPU and Shader engine both OCed as well... and I have dual boot setup. XP for everyday stuff and UO and Win7 when I want to enjoy some of my favorite FPS (for directx 10 and 11)

Oh did I mention I am considering to replace my 2x VelociRaptor in raid-0 arrry with 2 SSD in raid-0... but I think it will be super overkill plus it gets pretty expensive since I wanted to go at least 2x64GB (maybe I should settle for 2x32 and use my raptors for storage)
SSD Raid 0 is so sexy.

The only bummer is the HD sizes are still kind of small for good use out of them. I have two SSD 64g set up on my desktop just housing my OS and a few other things to speed up storage. And let me tell you its worth every penny.

I also have a SSD drive on my laptop that my OS win7 is run off of. Boot time in about 3 seconds. Its amazing.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SSD Raid 0 is so sexy.

I also have a SSD drive on my laptop that my OS win7 is run off of. Boot time in about 3 seconds. Its amazing.
Whatttttt, with raid 0 raptors I boot into Window XP in 3 seconds and windows 7 takes around 8 seconds... now you really got me tempted.

Oh on a side note, I just brought a 64GB iPad (yes I stood in line for little over 3 hours) for someone in Asia as a gift (coz they cant get them anytime soon)... I am not a big apple fan (I am almost anti-apple actually) but that little thing is fun man. Definitely not my taste but it's perfect for the ladies. :thumbup1:

And the best part of it all... right after I came home (about noon PST) we get to wreck another waka spawn (spider in terra) and I am off to lunch now talk about perfect timing. :thumbup1: anyways peace out and GG Waka... again.

Status
Not open for further replies.