• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread, v.4.0- Updated Rules - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I dont put in some "actual" ingame screenshot for the noobs to lie/making **** up about... PvP thread will be too boring.
And it's also fun to see people making up stories to combat actual ingame screenshots. And their evidence is always "because I said so".

Scam is the only hardcore PvP guild left on sonoma. When you were in you werent attacking some COPs (most of them) and you have a lot of friends running around hugging gzone on blues that you refuse to attack of course scam will give you a hard time. Waka is a lot like COP, the world is pink and flowery and scented. Scam was never like that and never will be. Just like what you said, scam does not understand and give give crap about any excuse... why come to fel and do not fight.

Waka is made up with mainly ex-COP members plus some scam rejects and also the guild hoppers like Woowoo and Calisto. Management is very very much like COP. I hope they do not ban you out of vent if you say bad wordies.

Also if you ever checked Waka is 2nd only to PAS. The new COP of Sonoma. With approximately 30% more characters than Scam. As you see or know all my characters is in scam and there is no none faction scam anymore. Look at Snake, he has several bluebie char that he plays on field not even in Waka/faction thus excluded the char count. Other than AZULA who is cousin of Bam and started playing UO 2 month ago. Every single one of Scam player is in guild and none of us fight on blues. And if you seem what happens for the past month or so... out of 10 fights scam were outnumbered in 8. Of course they can keep it spinning and never tell you the truth. If you need SA upgrade ask Snake to buy you one. :thumbup1:

S

Skullcollector

Scam is the only hardcore PvP guild left on sonoma.
This I do agree with. SCAM has always been hardcore about pvp. More hardcore than I can be because to me its just a game.

When you were in you werent attacking some COPs (most of them) and you have a lot of friends running around hugging gzone on blues that you refuse to attack of course scam will give you a hard time.
When I was in SCAM I attacked EVERY COP I could find. Anywhere, anytime. That’s one of the reasons I joined SCAM in the first place. COP was HUGE and had to go down. As far as a couple of the III guys and a few other friends sure I avoided attacking them. But I did X heal SCAM members while they were attacking them. I made sure my lack of attack didn’t cost a guild mate their life.

Just like what you said, scam does not understand and give give crap about any excuse... why come to fel and do not fight.
The SCAM I was referring to in the above post came to Luna bank to talk their smack. I was not nor had I been to fel yet since I came back.

Waka is made up with mainly ex-COP members plus some scam rejects and also the guild hoppers like Woowoo and Calisto. Management is very very much like COP.
Sure most of the members and most on our shard have come from COP at one point or another. They are one of the oldest pvp guilds on Sonoma. As far as how WAKA is ran, I like it. There is not a lot of pressure like there was in SCAM. See I personally prefer having people talk to me nicely and with respect. The way some of the SCAM talks to me they wouldn’t be standing if we were in the same room.

Also if you ever checked Waka is 2nd only to PAS. The new COP of Sonoma. With approximately 30% more characters than Scam.
As far as size of the guild I have yet to see more than 8 in vent at any one time and that’s rare. So looks can be deceiving if your fishing for numbers. Don’t worry about what a web site says on how many players are in a guild, worry about how many are on the field.

There is nothing wrong with Snake or anyone else playing a blue char. I will be playing a blue char now and then too. Why not, no worries about stat and it’s the kill is why im there. Doesn’t matter what color you are, a kill is a kill. Points are for wearing armor or to feed an ego.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"This post is hidden from Thrax2 because he is a puss"

If you need SA upgrade ask Snake to buy you one. :thumbup1:
Don't need to. The WAKA folks are all gainfully employed and contributing members of society, not the offal of it. :sad2:

Still on vaca..

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No **** right this is a game and part of it is PvP. As the most hardcore pvp guild scam has to live up to its reputation. As you know there is really no management in Scam. Prove yourself on the field and you are in. And we are much like a frat house. Each and every single one of us were welcomed by massive amount of **** (we call it pulling a berserker). Hell Lego still gets **** sometimes, even tho i am not the one who's apart of berserker pullers. That means we will do whatever we can to **** you off, its a suprise you lasted for so long.

Its still a game we just enjoy it the other way around. Scam drew a few guilds over to sonoma just so they can fight us. We enjoyed stating people on sonoma and then stat them again at their home shard b4 their sonoma char can even get out of stat. Ask asha lol. And all the Ms that came and got ran out of sonoma. King Cryrite included never seem him again after he lost the pvp tourny to whoa as a finalist.

We are also working very hard owning other shards so people might come and give us more fights. Waka doesnt show until they absolutely outnumber us other than that just straight waka that couldnt pvp sneaking spawns richard simmons and ally cat instantly comes to mind. Skull you were there when 3 of us tried to take a 3 men waka dsp... 7 of you came and at the sametime richard simmons and ally cat was also working fire (thats how i got that screenie last page). Welcome back and i hope you ride around with waka for a little while you should get an idea why waka is indeed the new cop. Pain at least tries to fight me along (i got him trapped after he did his noob combo 5 or 6 times). Trinity never hesitated in calling in help even if just 1 stealther is attacking him.

Anyways welcome back to UO and we welcome waka back to fel, hope we can get a war invite answered we will spend more time on sonoma (which is slow as hell now that cops are dead)

T

Trinsauce

If I dont put in some "actual" ingame screenshot for the noobs to lie/making **** up about... PvP thread will be too boring.
And it's also fun to see people making up stories to combat actual ingame screenshots. And their evidence is always "because I said so".

Scam is the only hardcore PvP guild left on sonoma. When you were in you werent attacking some COPs (most of them) and you have a lot of friends running around hugging gzone on blues that you refuse to attack of course scam will give you a hard time. Waka is a lot like COP, the world is pink and flowery and scented. Scam was never like that and never will be. Just like what you said, scam does not understand and give give crap about any excuse... why come to fel and do not fight.

Waka is made up with mainly ex-COP members plus some scam rejects and also the guild hoppers like Woowoo and Calisto. Management is very very much like COP. I hope they do not ban you out of vent if you say bad wordies.

Also if you ever checked Waka is 2nd only to PAS. The new COP of Sonoma. With approximately 30% more characters than Scam. As you see or know all my characters is in scam and there is no none faction scam anymore. Look at Snake, he has several bluebie char that he plays on field not even in Waka/faction thus excluded the char count. Other than AZULA who is cousin of Bam and started playing UO 2 month ago. Every single one of Scam player is in guild and none of us fight on blues. And if you seem what happens for the past month or so... out of 10 fights scam were outnumbered in 8. Of course they can keep it spinning and never tell you the truth. If you need SA upgrade ask Snake to buy you one. :thumbup1:
How in the world would YOU of all people know what management in Waka is like??? R u basing the fact that you've been told NO to joining Waka a minimum of 18 times over the years that Waka "management" is like COP??? We boot people for saying bad words??? LMAO u have further cemented urself as the biggest idiot on the shard and on the boards... We have a free speech vent, juss no racist names is all... lol but I guess ur in vent listening to all conversations right NEO... Ur pathetic clown...

Why u so obsessed with us???

R

Ruffles

Waka is a lot like COP, the world is pink and flowery and scented. Scam was never like that and never will be. Just like what you said, scam does not understand and give give crap about any excuse... why come to fel and do not fight.

Have you ever been in either guild? I seriously doubt it. I know COP would never take you and you have been rejected by WAKA as well.

Let's for the sake of argument you have been in both guilds. IF you had been you would have never said that COP and WAKA are alike and our would is pink and flowery and no one cusses in vent. Of course it's probably not like a frat house...mental maturity in both guilds is much higher.

As for the managment? About the only simularies are that both GM's are good people. Their methods of running their respective guilds are very different. But then you wouldn't REALLY know that would you?

Perhaps WU, if you did not post the smoke coming out of your ass, you might gain some credibility on the boards.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How in the world would YOU of all people know what management in Waka is like??? R u basing the fact that you've been told NO to joining Waka a minimum of 18 times over the years that Waka "management" is like COP??? We boot people for saying bad words??? LMAO u have further cemented urself as the biggest idiot on the shard and on the boards... We have a free speech vent, juss no racist names is all... lol but I guess ur in vent listening to all conversations right NEO... Ur pathetic clown...

Why u so obsessed with us???
OkOk sorry for pwning your face one versus one a few times.
Oh damn kiddo why are you so obsessed with me? (other than the fact that I slaughtered you One vsrsus One on a stealther)
And WU worship count +1 again. =)

T

Trinsauce

Hahahahaha... A little birdie ICQ'd me from Pac after reading the boards here and informed me on a nice bit of information about SCAM... LMAO yall r going to love this especially after they say that COP and WAKA r the biggest stealth archer guilds in UO...

http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/guilds.pl?g=22e84d5dca892601:2

9 out of 10 of their chars r u guessed it correctly STEALTH ARCHERS...

Anything u care to say to defend urselves??? It was confirmed by multiple sources on Pac already...

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hahahahaha... A little birdie ICQ'd me from Pac after reading the boards here and informed me on a nice bit of information about SCAM... LMAO yall r going to love this especially after they say that COP and WAKA r the biggest stealth archer guilds in UO...

http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/guilds.pl?g=22e84d5dca892601:2

9 out of 10 of their chars r u guessed it correctly STEALTH ARCHERS...

Anything u care to say to defend urselves??? It was confirmed by multiple sources on Pac already...
You are ********. LoL. You should actually try to walk out of your little zerggy no skill guild and come take a look when we are ****ing up pacific on dexers that cant use specials just for the laughing factor. I guess your friends werent happy lol. I wouldnt be talking if my guild gets slaughtered by melee dexers with no special attack. Btw we are on Sonoma, Pac, LA, Baja, Napa, Atl, GL, Catskill, and only a few of us on Origin (dead pvp shard).

Sorry for pwning your friends like how I slaughtered you on underpowered templates One Versus One. But damn man I know you and your guild was never known for PvP. But feel free to check it out on other shards where people do try to face scam without a good zerg on. :lol:

Gotta love stating Asha on Sonoma and stat him again on Pac 2 minutes later after he insta-rage logged off Sonoma when I killed him 1v1.

Oh yea why are you so obsessed with me and my guild? *shivers* (again other than the fact that I slaughtered your mercilessly on a stealther). Get snake to buy whole bounch of xfer tokens so waka can send 30 characters over to Pac... Oh just remember to learn how to play your template right and try to not get slaughtered on one of the most overpowered mage templates by a stealther again.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"This post is hidden from Thrax2 because she is a puss"

Don't worry little girlie..I'll be back to the game in a few days and you will then be gone again. I hope you enjoyed actually playing in color for the few days I was on vacation because you will absolutely not show up when I am on.

I OWN you... on a cook, puss. 3 more days and I will be back to ruining the game for you.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ty Asha
[/URL]

Medusa, Ally Cat and LoLGoswordnoobie did a DSP but when we checked the spawn they already dropped the coon.

Eli, me and our noob new guy 3v3... Waka wiped.

Asha came back on Zak and was again stated.

Oh well nuff said just look at the picture.:lol:

B

Busters

You are ********. LoL. You should actually try to walk out of your little zerggy no skill guild and come take a look when we are ****ing up pacific on dexers that cant use specials just for the laughing factor. I guess your friends werent happy lol. I wouldnt be talking if my guild gets slaughtered by melee dexers with no special attack. Btw we are on Sonoma, Pac, LA, Baja, Napa, Atl, GL, Catskill, and only a few of us on Origin (dead pvp shard).

Sorry for pwning your friends like how I slaughtered you on underpowered templates One Versus One. But damn man I know you and your guild was never known for PvP. But feel free to check it out on other shards where people do try to face scam without a good zerg on. :lol:

Gotta love stating Asha on Sonoma and stat him again on Pac 2 minutes later after he insta-rage logged off Sonoma when I killed him 1v1.

Oh yea why are you so obsessed with me and my guild? *shivers* (again other than the fact that I slaughtered your mercilessly on a stealther). Get snake to buy whole bounch of xfer tokens so waka can send 30 characters over to Pac... Oh just remember to learn how to play your template right and try to not get slaughtered on one of the most overpowered mage templates by a stealther again.
Rofl that is funny, we are a 3 man guild on great lakes atm, and the scam that i have seen there stay in the house with their zerg guild. You are in one of the bigger guilds on great lakes and yet, like usual scam never comes out to fight unless double numbers, and still get face planted. Who is the zerg now??? and who still dies???? thats right your guild on gl. Watched lego sit in the house with 5 others and would not come out to fight 3 of us.. Also where were any of scam when 4 guys did a harry yesterday??? I have seen cop around more then you guys. Maybe you should stay on those stealthers on pac so you don't have to sit in a house anymore. wu=newb/trammie

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rofl that is funny, we are a 3 man guild on great lakes atm, and the scam that i have seen there stay in the house with their zerg guild. You are in one of the bigger guilds on great lakes and yet, like usual scam never comes out to fight unless double numbers, and still get face planted. Who is the zerg now??? and who still dies???? thats right your guild on gl. Watched lego sit in the house with 5 others and would not come out to fight 3 of us.. Also where were any of scam when 4 guys did a harry yesterday??? I have seen cop around more then you guys. Maybe you should stay on those stealthers on pac so you don't have to sit in a house anymore. wu=newb/trammie
we dont have a house there.. so you guys are the one we wrecked on daily basis eh... why come here and lie... I know all the stat time might get frustrating thus you get a lot more time making **** up waka style. Keep it spinning.

Oh right after we wrecked Asha/Swordy/Ally Cat 3v3 in DSP/Terra...and Asha handed me his PS for free (see above)... we had a chance to fight them right outside Wrong however Peon came along (Me, Eli, Peon and our noob new mage recruit) making us 4 versus their 3 (Asha/Calisto/Blossom Dom)... 4v3 big deal and we had to chase them from wrong to around 80 screens away. Where Asha decided to choke us.... (and they had more archers than us which is weird LOL) which he got out-choked. This time Calisto couldnt even blazing speed galaxy wrap out of our screens again thanks for Asha in helping us with the whole choking bullcrap. GG.

T

Trinsauce

So what I gathered from this rambling is that ur not denying that u have a WHOLE GUILD of stealth archers on Pac??? Yet u sit here and talk about how other guilds are the biggest guilds of stealth archers??? I'm sorry but YOUR 90% stealth archer vs any others 40% stealth archers takes the cake...

And another thing that I gathered if u can't even get ur own material for **** talking... U copy what other people say to u cause ur not witty enough to come up with ur own ****... Pretty sad that u r the rep for SCAM on these boards... lol GG son GG... Way to own PAC a dire wolf... ROTFLMAO

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So what I gathered from this rambling is that ur not denying that u have a WHOLE GUILD of stealth archers on Pac??? Yet u sit here and talk about how other guilds are the biggest guilds of stealth archers??? I'm sorry but YOUR 90% stealth archer vs any others 40% stealth archers takes the cake...

And another thing that I gathered if u can't even get ur own material for **** talking... U copy what other people say to u cause ur not witty enough to come up with ur own ****... Pretty sad that u r the rep for SCAM on these boards... lol GG son GG... Way to own PAC a dire wolf... ROTFLMAO
You are truely a ****** at this game it seems. You should go check it out, its a dire wolf is a dexer template with zero hiding and stealth. Since you think zero hiding stealth can make you a stealther is that what you tell yourself when you got slaughtered One versus One by my stealther?

Its funny we are all stealther archer and our weapon of choice is Macing. Looks like you not only suck at PvP, you also suck at understanding how UO works.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Out of all the dire wolves we have there only 2 (out of 9 btw) uses archery. If you are going to lie at least try harder. Actually leave your little COP2 guild and go to other shards and take a look. And we dont even use specials (because we are in wolf form 99% of the time).

It's sad Pac is getting owned by melee dexers that dont use specials. Happy owning the so-called elite PvP shard on joke characters. We raided a few harrys as well. M doesnt even attempt to fight us without a 2 tile choke point even number. I am pretty sure Asha will try to hide the facts he and his buddies getting assed up by dexers with no special. At least Pac is ultra active and do fight us even number and when we do outnumber them they dont run ultra fast to 80+ screens away (or in waka's case, house hide until the other 7 waka log on).

Better learn how to play UO man, it surprises me you claim that you are an old-schooler (more like a wannabe) yet you dont know how UO works and you dont even have the tiniest imagination and knowledge needed to create your own unique templates people never thought of yet is still funny (and/or) effective. We rock Pac with endless heavy laughter... because it's simply too funny to take out a guild even number with nothing but melee dexers in dire wolf form (btw kiddo you dont know how to PvP so you might want to know that when ur in animal form you cannot do any specials nor can you cast any spells).

GOOD GAME, I truly and sincerely feel pity for you.
I will go check Pac spawns on my "stealth archer" dire wolf char running a template with 120 macing, 0 archery 0 hiding as well as 0 stealth...

A

A Rev

Rofl that is funny, we are a 3 man guild on great lakes atm, and the scam that i have seen there stay in the house with their zerg guild. You are in one of the bigger guilds on great lakes and yet, like usual scam never comes out to fight unless double numbers,
What guilds are you both in on GL?

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What guilds are you both in on GL?
I hasnt xfered a char to GL yet but am planning to. I think 3 or 4 of us are already there.

Go there and look for the small group in SL thats being attacked by all 3 other factions and even some SL would attack us (they will stop fighting each other and all target us when we show).

We just started going to GL...

E

Eldron/Numchuck

Seems like there has been a lot of bickering goin on lately. I usually just scroll past those posts....unless>they've got some screenshots. Last night WAKA was in Despise and we rolled in and killed two COM that I've never seen before and some blue which almost turned me red. One of our thiefs stole the 120Magery that y'all got from DSP, but y'all killed him and got the scroll back. So, for the next few days Ill prolly be sittin' in Luna next to Trinity tryin to work some counts off. But heres a few screenshots of Zak dead. Oh yea, props on the kill last night Zak. Even though there were three of y'all and you had me walled it, it worked and I died.

Also, what happened to D@D? Did we scare them off the shard? I miss the fights at my house in Khaldun.

[IMG]http://i43.***********/our32v.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.***********/2hn3twm.jpg[/IMG]

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Characters (since many people perfer to hide behind their alias)
Ii, Goldberg and Bam Bam meet Big Sexe, Ash, Ally Cat, Crazy K, Blossom Dom in despise (their spawn).

Result:
No death on our side.

Big Sexe ran away (so suprisied)
Ash, Assed Up
Ally Cat, Mengled
Crazy K, face planted
Blossom Dom, ran like calisto but still got pwnt.

If Ally Cat and BloSOB Dom is the same person then it's still a 3v4
Fight lasted abount 3 minutes.

Ally Cat poped it, we finished it. I switched to my spawner after they were wiped.

Oh, question... Big Sexe no longer in Waka..., Ash isnt in Waka, BloSOB noob is not Waka yet Crazy K is waka. I checked Luna for waka (there's where they go usually) and saw Richard Simmions [Waka] running around... asked him why didnt he come and save other 4-5 wakas he didnt reply.

Oh well GG again.

B

Busters

I hasnt xfered a char to GL yet but am planning to. I think 3 or 4 of us are already there.

Go there and look for the small group in SL thats being attacked by all 3 other factions and even some SL would attack us (they will stop fighting each other and all target us when we show).

We just started going to GL...
This is a load of **** right there. I would like to see you deny that 2 of your guys are in GOD! on GL. Yes, you are in one of the bigger fighting faction guilds on GL that usually just sits in a house till they have enough people to fight/zerg! (sounds just like you guys huh) Lets now see what lie you wish to tell now to make yourself look a little better! So you claimed your not a stealther guild on pac, now you claim you are a loner guild on GL. Kind of hard to believe what you say about what chars you mainly play on Pac, when your guys are in a zerg guild on GL, and yet claim to be fighting alone against everyone else. haha pwned!:stretcher:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh god, did I say I xfered to GL yet?

And if you think a dire wolf is stealth archer, do yourrself a favor... quit UO now. I mean just like your GM who gets Slaughtered Mercilessly One Versus One against a solo Stealther you already suck at PvP and yet you think 120 Mace, 0 hiding, 0 stealth and 0 archery makes the template a "stealth archer" guild... Get your brain checked... and learn how to PvP correctly...

Make sure dont be like your Guild Master who got Slaughtered Mercilessly by One (1) Stealther in a One (1) versus One (1) especially he even called in his back up knowing he couldnt hang with one (1) stealther on his best char that he played for years.

As for GL I am not really sure what you are talking about. At least Lego told me when I xfer make sure I pick Shadowlord because SL is the smallest faction BY FAR. And as I just checked I see 2 of our guys on GL, and GoD! didnt even make it to the top 20 faction guild on GL, and as far as I know SL on GL is by far the smallest faction which is outnumbered by at least triple PER FACTION. What's wrong with that? you dont like to be in 3men guild because you are used to be in COP2 as server's zerggiest faction guild?

Come check out Pac sometimes, some of your best PvPers are from Pac, and even tho we slaughter them easily on Sonoma (which is mainly because the rest of waka is too weak) and Pac BUT they are still easily your best PvPers on Sonoma. Send my regards to them... sorry for owning their mother shard on "stealth archer" characters that has 120 macing, 0 hiding, 0 stealth and 0 archery. It's funny as **** tho, I cant forget when Jesse used his junk character and killed Kyrite 1v1 (he runs evasion mage on Pac).

B

Busters

Oh god, did I say I xfered to GL yet?

And if you think a dire wolf is stealth archer, do yourrself a favor... quit UO now. I mean just like your GM who gets Slaughtered Mercilessly One Versus One against a solo Stealther you already suck at PvP and yet you think 120 Mace, 0 hiding, 0 stealth and 0 archery makes the template a "stealth archer" guild... Get your brain checked... and learn how to PvP correctly...

Make sure dont be like your Guild Master who got Slaughtered Mercilessly by One (1) Stealther in a One (1) versus One (1) especially he even called in his back up knowing he couldnt hang with one (1) stealther on his best char that he played for years.

As for GL I am not really sure what you are talking about. At least Lego told me when I xfer make sure I pick Shadowlord because SL is the smallest faction BY FAR. And as I just checked I see 2 of our guys on GL, and GoD! didnt even make it to the top 20 faction guild on GL, and as far as I know SL on GL is by far the smallest faction which is outnumbered by at least triple PER FACTION. What's wrong with that? you dont like to be in 3men guild because you are used to be in COP2 as server's zerggiest faction guild?

Come check out Pac sometimes, some of your best PvPers are from Pac, and even tho we slaughter them easily on Sonoma (which is mainly because the rest of waka is too weak) and Pac BUT they are still easily your best PvPers on Sonoma. Send my regards to them... sorry for owning their mother shard on "stealth archer" characters that has 120 macing, 0 hiding, 0 stealth and 0 archery. It's funny as **** tho, I cant forget when Jesse used his junk character and killed Kyrite 1v1 (he runs evasion mage on Pac).

again, maybe you should research again. Like i said, (and i hate saying something twice, but you aparantly can't keep up) God! is the main sl group that fights. The other sl groups you really don't see on the field as much. Plus sl so! is a pretty good point holding guild, so where you get sl is smallest, i will never know. Lego is a joke just like you, fdk is com and they mainly fight also. Meat from minax is decent sized, but you don't see them on field as much. Lots of the guilds do the sig thing, not 2 many just pvp for the fun of pvp. So you and lego and others from scam, will be good because you guys are already hiding in a yew gate house waiting for numbers. You could not own anything, and never will! You are a joke on every shard you play. And taking a screenshot on a non-stealther really means you mainly don't play a stealther! idiot

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"This post is hidden because Thrax2 / WU is a *****"

Wow..is there a shard we do not own SCAM on?? LAWLS!!!!!!

It looks like they have no choice but to keep transferring characters around to hide from us.. keep trying to change your guild names and character names, it will do no good. Your guildies, who you think are your friends....really aren't. We have moles in there that tell us everything..you can't hide!!!

Keep trying to AVOID...puss.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
again, maybe you should research again. Like i said, (and i hate saying something twice, but you aparantly can't keep up) God! is the main sl group that fights. The other sl groups you really don't see on the field as much. Plus sl so! is a pretty good point holding guild, so where you get sl is smallest, i will never know. Lego is a joke just like you, fdk is com and they mainly fight also. Meat from minax is decent sized, but you don't see them on field as much. Lots of the guilds do the sig thing, not 2 many just pvp for the fun of pvp. So you and lego and others from scam, will be good because you guys are already hiding in a yew gate house waiting for numbers. You could not own anything, and never will! You are a joke on every shard you play. And taking a screenshot on a non-stealther really means you mainly don't play a stealther! idiot
Since you seem to be too ******** to understand simple facts (is it a waka thing?) So a FACTION guild that's unable to be ranked on top 20 biggest FACTION guilds on OFFICIAL UO FACTION page is big to you? Is that what you tell yourself when you try to convience yourself that WAKA is not COP2?

And since you seem to be incapable of understand UO, please explain how someone with 120 Mace Fighting, Zero(0) Archery, Zero(0) Stealth and Zer0(0) Hiding is indeed a stealth archer? Are you really that ********? I guess you just gave Lego a great compliment... since I am nothing and Lego is like me and yet your Guild Master got his AZZ Slaughtered Mercelessly by the same guy playing a Stealther in One Versus One situation (and he called in back up). I guess Trinity is my pancake them... and that makes the entire Waka my waffles. Sup my minions...

Sorry you are angry we wrecked you on GL (are you scary dope? didnt I already wrecked you one versus one as well?) I will repost the screenshot of ASS YOU UP One(1) versus One(1) in one second when I switch computer... wait wait wait LOL so we are jokes then I guess that made you some PvP joke's pancake... Waka brains are truely one of a kind. :lol:

You ever read GL PvP thread? Even THEM the GL players said SL is by far the smallest on shard. I will link you in one second. In the meantime you can keep it spinning... but when you want to talk **** about someone that can easily dirtnapping you and your GM... pick a term wisely... because that make you and trinity........... [insert the term you describe me]'s b1tch. :thumbup1:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who is this guy? Whoever he is he sure is WU's pancake

And here
http://vboards.stratics.com/showpost.php?p=1607506&postcount=137

There PvP thread isnt nearly as active as Sonoma (no one posting actual ingame screenshots I guess lol) The post is 7th up from the lastest post.

Posted by A Rev... so I guess SL is the biggest on GL eh is that why this comment was thrown?
"Well its good to see someones trying to revitalise SL."

Before we xfer to a new shard we ALWAYS make sure we join the weakest/smallest faction and we switch faction if there's a big zerg guild in our faction.(some guilds do switch factions we had to switch on Baja and Pac a few months ago because the zerg guild of the shard decided to come to our faction for no reason)

B

Busters

Since you seem to be too ******** to understand simple facts (is it a waka thing?) So a FACTION guild that's unable to be ranked on top 20 biggest FACTION guilds on OFFICIAL UO FACTION page is big to you? Is that what you tell yourself when you try to convience yourself that WAKA is not COP2?

And since you seem to be incapable of understand UO, please explain how someone with 120 Mace Fighting, Zero(0) Archery, Zero(0) Stealth and Zer0(0) Hiding is indeed a stealth archer? Are you really that ********? I guess you just gave Lego a great compliment... since I am nothing and Lego is like me and yet your Guild Master got his AZZ Slaughtered Mercelessly by the same guy playing a Stealther in One Versus One situation (and he called in back up). I guess Trinity is my pancake them... and that makes the entire Waka my waffles. Sup my minions...

Sorry you are angry we wrecked you on GL (are you scary dope? didnt I already wrecked you one versus one as well?) I will repost the screenshot of ASS YOU UP One(1) versus One(1) in one second when I switch computer... wait wait wait LOL so we are jokes then I guess that made you some PvP joke's pancake... Waka brains are truely one of a kind. :lol:

You ever read GL PvP thread? Even THEM the GL players said SL is by far the smallest on shard. I will link you in one second. In the meantime you can keep it spinning... but when you want to talk **** about someone that can easily dirtnapping you and your GM... pick a term wisely... because that make you and trinity........... [insert the term you describe me]'s b1tch. :thumbup1:
ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE TO ******** (AS YOU WOULD SAY) TO READ CORRECTLY. I said one of the biggest fighting faction guilds, the rest mainly do sigils and thats it. Again, read what i write before you post so you look a little less stupid. And again, i said YOUR MAIN would be the stealther, did not say anything about a second char did i???? It is easier to get a 3 year old to understand then it is you. But i guess i can't expect much from a scam member can i?? Also, wtg you posted the same screenshot of you getting a kill shot on me. wtg, you can res kill me on the way back to house, good skill. Also, i would post the many deaths of you, but as we all know you never fight anymore because you run or die each time. gg newbie, try to keep it spinning

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Too bad nooblet... My only stealther is the one on Sonoma, you know the one I used to Slaughtered the Guild Master of Waka One versus One. I have a Mage and a dire wolf on Pac... Sorry you probably have at least 5 stealthers you play as main. It's funny for a stealther oriented player like you talk down a stealther especially the one that personally single handedly face planted your GM's face in the dirt in One(1) versus (vs) One(1).

Oh are you still a bit butt hurt from getting dropped by your owner (WU) 1v1? Aww just look at the screenshot... face down ass up... might as well stay on your main chars (your stealther 1 thru 9 pick one to play and dont come out until im redlined) then you probably wont get dropped 1v1 again like your Guild Master.

Oh just got done dirtnapping waka (whatelse is new lol other than waka lies...)
Zak + Bear + Ally Cat + Toxic ganking Skoal 4v1, Ally Cat died cycled to Blossom DOM (how the **** do you die to 1 guy while outnumbering him 4 times? @@)

Skoal told me waka ganking so I log on and shortly after Philly logged on
Skoal + Ii + Philly vs Zak (assed up 1st) + Toxic (assed up 2nd) + Blossom DOM (assed up 3rd) + Bear (he ran about 80 screens away from destard entrance to the other side of the hedge maze and got killed.

3 vs 4 GG. Should have waited until you have at least 7 on (there are 3 of us) oh wait my bad you were ganking skoal 4v1... Zero death vs Waka Wipe.

Good Game...

Told you to learn how to play UO. Or just play your stealther 100% of the time, you have what 7 of them anyways. :thumbup1:

Funny I run and die yet my kill/death ratio to waka is probably 1 death per 37.5 kills. (I think actual screenshots pretty much suggest the same as well)

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some observances I seen over the weekend.

A few COP showing up here and there.

A young Scarcrow Boo

A blue Flood

Waka doing a few spawns

I didn't see any heavy fighting.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm ouch son...

And this guy Ally Cat came to the gate just to trash talk I suck thinking hes safe he can gate hop back to Waka headquarter anytime (Luna) and was a bit too slow...

Ouch girl~~~

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still got my kill after getting choked nonstop on the island for 45 minutes (why chock when you outnumber us?)... good job taking your coon back tho.

R

Ruffles

Dear Trin,

I hope you are enjoying your vacation. I wanted ya to know what a great time we had back here on Sonoma. You would have been so proud of us today (tonite in the states). Blossom was doing a spawn when he got ganked by 3 scum errr scam and put the call out. We were doing other things like taming a cu etc. when the call went out for help. Five of us responded to the call, one was in stat. We wiped the floor of Despise with their sorry azzes. It was great cause one was the almighty WU!! Icy flame went down in flames! Along with two others. Five min later they came back (on alts) AND called a few more in for help.

We held the east bridge with two mages, just two! We repelled attacks from behind us as well. I think they might have been to scared to come at us even though they had the greater numbers, maybe a couple more than we did but there was definitely NO zerging on either side. I'm not sure exactly what happened...maybe our guys went berserk or something but the end result was that there were a lot of dead scam and we suffered one loss at the beginning. Little ii never did do much in that fight...I think he ran away. We did take the 'coon back and got a couple 120's, I think scam just gave up...which I don't understand since they claim to be so “baaaad” and all.

After the fight Ash dueled Peon and killed him 1 v 1. Peon conceded losing to Ash by saying “Yep, Idied 1 v 1 better to use an apple next time.” That was the cherry on top of the icing on the cake.

Lotsa verbal dueling in chat. I noticed scam sure does get pissy when they lose. think they lost the verbal battle in general chat as well. Hunter would have had a stroke if some of the things said there were posted on here.

Enjoy your vacation, Miss you,

Ruffles

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You sure missed out a lot of things after that... you choked the bridges with 2 mages that's true, we were talking about we didn't do well choking it back which was brought up by Peon, the thing is it wasn't going anywhere. You guys do outnumber us and clearly you guys arent really attempting to push in. Eli and jesse got bored and we decided to try to push you to get it over with. I like how Calisto spammed you guys only have 4 people tho... but hey what do you expect.

Shortly after we get to fight them 4v4 in Yew, Ally Cat and Mandrake instantly dropped... Ash and Calistie girl instantly ran to the serverline and pulled their usual COP2 stunt... you know hitting that serverline 5 times per second... oh man I miss the good old time when it was TMI and KMS doing it... Waka is living up to it's name very well... as COP2 indeed... Oh looky looky

And what did Calisto say in general chat after he hopped serverline and got away with Ash? He said "LoL you are too slow"... ok whatever that means. No one beats Calisto in running away...

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Too bad nooblet... My only stealther is the one on Sonoma, you know the one I used to Slaughtered the Guild Master of Waka One versus One. I have a Mage and a dire wolf on Pac... Sorry you probably have at least 5 stealthers you play as main. It's funny for a stealther oriented player like you talk down a stealther especially the one that personally single handedly face planted your GM's face in the dirt in One(1) versus (vs) One(1).

Oh are you still a bit butt hurt from getting dropped by your owner (WU) 1v1? Aww just look at the screenshot... face down ass up... might as well stay on your main chars (your stealther 1 thru 9 pick one to play and dont come out until im redlined) then you probably wont get dropped 1v1 again like your Guild Master.

Oh just got done dirtnapping waka (whatelse is new lol other than waka lies...)
Zak + Bear + Ally Cat + Toxic ganking Skoal 4v1, Ally Cat died cycled to Blossom DOM (how the **** do you die to 1 guy while outnumbering him 4 times? @@)

Skoal told me waka ganking so I log on and shortly after Philly logged on
Skoal + Ii + Philly vs Zak (assed up 1st) + Toxic (assed up 2nd) + Blossom DOM (assed up 3rd) + Bear (he ran about 80 screens away from destard entrance to the other side of the hedge maze and got killed.

3 vs 4 GG. Should have waited until you have at least 7 on (there are 3 of us) oh wait my bad you were ganking skoal 4v1... Zero death vs Waka Wipe.

Good Game...

Told you to learn how to play UO. Or just play your stealther 100% of the time, you have what 7 of them anyways. :thumbup1:

Funny I run and die yet my kill/death ratio to waka is probably 1 death per 37.5 kills. (I think actual screenshots pretty much suggest the same as well)
I run 80 screens away because I cant smoke bomb and stealth off like some people. Then I stop to fight 1 V 1 to try out Bears new template. Once Philly realized that he can not get me below half life he began to run his mouth. This next detail may come as a suprise, but Philly gets me dismounted and magically Skoal shows up. Once those two figure out that they can not kill me alone, II shows up. About 20 secs later, my screen goes black and white.

I guess it didn't really happen like that because I didn't take a screeen shot.

Bear

R

Ruffles

You sure missed out a lot of things after that... you choked the bridges with 2 mages that's true, we were talking about we didn't do well choking it back which was brought up by Peon, the thing is it wasn't going anywhere. You guys do outnumber us and clearly you guys arent really attempting to push in. Eli and jesse got bored and we decided to try to push you to get it over with.
Now why would I write to Trin and tell him about something I know nothing about? I left after your defeat in Despise. In the fight this morning (your last night), we were outnumbered. We had five of us...I had seven enemy health bars on my screen after we killed your first three. It was not easy getting those either. You guys move fast!!! I would say that was pretty even odds, wouldn't you? Of course with your boasting how scam is an "elite" fighting guild, the odds of winning that battle should have been in your favor. What happened? Choked or panicked? Just not as good as you claim to be?

T

Trinsauce

Just a couple things while I am away.

Someone sure loves to talk about me still even while I am miles away having a blast... Play a mage pancake then come talk...

I have yet to see any screenshots from said pancake that involves said pancake on a full on mage template...

Now good job on whoopin SCAM's candy asses in Despise...

Back to my vacation... Just wanted to wish a certain pancake a happy day...

I can throw that name around too... Sooner or later ur gonna go cry to Hunter or Poo that I am being offensive towards u... pancake DOWN

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i thinks you luv's someone

little in game crush, teehee

(that whole post sounded like my 9 year old daughter talking about icky boys at school)

and who the heck swings in to post while on vacation!!?!!!?!!?!!

get back to the mojito's!!!

T

Trinsauce

hahahaha... Juss had a little downtime while recovering from a hangover... Figured I'd stop by and see what was happening while I was gone, only to discover that my stalker is still talking about me on a daily basis... LOL

Back to the jaeger bombs and then a funeral... Gotta get my buddies mind off his pops passing...

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"This post is hidden because Thrax2 is a *****"

Snake's first day back from vaca. Started with 2 of us wiping out 86 this morning. It was a warm welcome back. Looked all over for Thrax2..as usual she was hiding and to afraid to show.

E

Eldron/Numchuck

Well Snakes mouth must be bigger then his eyes, cause we did 6 spawns prior to y'all raiding. And then today we spanked u what??? 4 times? 2 on violent moods and 2 on snake? haha

[IMG]http://i40.***********/2vcdlpi.jpg[/IMG]

:stretcher:

J

[JD]

Some fun fights over the last couple days. Looking forward to seeing what comes over the horizon ;)

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well Snakes mouth must be bigger then his eyes, cause we did 6 spawns prior to y'all raiding. And then today we spanked u what??? 4 times? 2 on violent moods and 2 on snake? haha
:stretcher:
Doing spawns when the server comes up and no-one is on is ..well..kinda pathetic (in most PvPers eyes).. but...you ARE a mix of the dregs of COP (Only the cool people of COP got to come with us) and whatever you call yourselves..

LOL..care to comment on what happened to 86 shortly after that?

LAWLS!!

See..I have no problem going 2 vs 10+ when it comes to 86 because we normally slaughter all of you on a very regular basis with those numbers. You got lucky today in 1 fight. The slaughter commenced after that...

didn't it };) :thumbup1:

We'll have a morning crew ready to go on right after server up ready to go within the next couple of days. I guess that means the end of that ride for you. Yes, we are doing this JUST to mess with you Eldron...you and no-one else. Isn't that special rolleyes:

So...what's next for 86 and Eldron? How will you pay for your account? Maybe Wolfie can take up the GM role? Do you have to pay Wolfie for your points? She is such a sweetheart and just wonderful to hear in vent, we're all jealous that you got her... *blink*

**See how I say such nice things Hunter..aren't you proud of me? Please let her post again, she really is such a kind, soft spoken, nice and understanding person. I am sure that last oopsie was all just... a big mistake... a bad hair day... a bad piece of meat from the previous meal time... something odd. Forgiveness is deep within my heart. Can you find it in yours? *blink* **

Stay tuned for the next exciting episode of...86 gets 86ed!!!!!!!!!!!

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

.Lestat.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did all of Waka pay Ruffles for points? I mean she did admit she is keeping her "cop point holder" in minax just to make sure waka never runs out. And yes we will keep Wolfe for her voice, you can keep Ruffles. LAWL

T

Trinsauce

Did all of Waka pay Ruffles for points? I mean she did admit she is keeping her "cop point holder" in minax just to make sure waka never runs out. And yes we will keep Wolfe for her voice, you can keep Ruffles. LAWL
As long as scrubs such as Merc Munkey, Sugar, Spice, and the rest of ur crew are 'PVPing" Waka nor any other guild will ever run out of points...

R

Ruffles

http://i43.***********/ux5j9.jpg

What an exciting evening!! we were doing the spawn and got raided. Lost the 'coon to a number of guilds in the [Min] faction "almost" got trapped on the island with a hoard of Minax peeps. Now one GOOD thing about having a stealth tamer is that I did manage to get off the island with a protector scroll in my pack and mosey'd off into the deeper parts of the dungeons while my g'mates kept them busy.

Minax might have killed the 'coon but we got the 120 magery :)

R

Ruffles

Actually, you are quite incorrect.

I have a pointholder in [Min] because I left COP on good terms and still am very fond of most in that guild and didn't want to leave them hanging should they need points. I guess that WAKA does get these points but not in the way you imply.

WAKA gets their points from killin' ya'll. I did bring over a few points so that I could get my 'toons up and running after joining Waka [CoM]. I am also willing to share what I have with those that need points to get up and running. I do not sell anything, including points. Those that know me know this is true.

Obvioulsy, Lestat, you do not know me or would not have made such a stupid comment.

E

Eldron/Numchuck

OK Snake, whatever floats ur boat. You've got rickrolled so many times I can't even gain faction pts off of you. And yes Wolfe is such a sweetheart. You mad cause I make money off you while your mom pays for your acct? Anyways, if you need some gold gimme a shout. Ill give ya my paypall addy.

I guess doin dsp 5x at 10:30pm counts as server up also.

[IMG]http://i43.***********/n4w674.jpg[/IMG]

:gee:

Status
Not open for further replies.