• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread, v.4.0- Updated Rules - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rumpelstiltskin

Oh god, did I say I xfered to GL yet?

And if you think a dire wolf is stealth archer, do yourrself a favor... quit UO now. I mean just like your GM who gets Slaughtered Mercilessly One Versus One against a solo Stealther you already suck at PvP and yet you think 120 Mace, 0 hiding, 0 stealth and 0 archery makes the template a "stealth archer" guild... Get your brain checked... and learn how to PvP correctly...

Make sure dont be like your Guild Master who got Slaughtered Mercilessly by One (1) Stealther in a One (1) versus One (1) especially he even called in his back up knowing he couldnt hang with one (1) stealther on his best char that he played for years.

As for GL I am not really sure what you are talking about. At least Lego told me when I xfer make sure I pick Shadowlord because SL is the smallest faction BY FAR. And as I just checked I see 2 of our guys on GL, and GoD! didnt even make it to the top 20 faction guild on GL, and as far as I know SL on GL is by far the smallest faction which is outnumbered by at least triple PER FACTION. What's wrong with that? you dont like to be in 3men guild because you are used to be in COP2 as server's zerggiest faction guild?

Come check out Pac sometimes, some of your best PvPers are from Pac, and even tho we slaughter them easily on Sonoma (which is mainly because the rest of waka is too weak) and Pac BUT they are still easily your best PvPers on Sonoma. Send my regards to them... sorry for owning their mother shard on "stealth archer" characters that has 120 macing, 0 hiding, 0 stealth and 0 archery. It's funny as **** tho, I cant forget when Jesse used his junk character and killed Kyrite 1v1 (he runs evasion mage on Pac).

1st of All let me get this out here,

Scam is bad... They run 170 hp Dog dexxers stealthers and archers, NO MAGES, and they are not even that good, its pretty much 6 dexxers that out number people.. that is all you got.

the only scam I have ever lost to was some bushido macer in a 8x8 arena where he disarm spammed me and i died, Only time scam has killed me 1 on 1m, on any server...

So can you please stop making up lies about how your junk char killed kyrites Evasion Mage bushido mage... Who has not been on pacfic in over 2 months...

so i dont see how your friend killed me... whoever Jesse is,

Now I am gonna toss this out here again,
No scam will beat me..

I will duel any of them pure mage or field fight for any amount of gold...

I think every tourny they put me vs a scam mage and he dies in less than 20 seconds...

dont ever brag about scam being good till you can field quality mages and not a bunch of dexxers..

WarUltima I don't know who you are nor do I know any of your pvpers nor have i been in a guild with you talked to you in icq, fought U on sonoma. I have no idea who you are,. so please don't mention me or talk about me like I have a clue who you are, Because to me your a nobody and its very irritating for people like you to mention me or toss around my name like I know who you are.

B

Busters

1st of All let me get this out here,

Scam is bad... They run 170 hp Dog dexxers stealthers and archers, NO MAGES, and they are not even that good, its pretty much 6 dexxers that out number people.. that is all you got.

the only scam I have ever lost to was some bushido macer in a 8x8 arena where he disarm spammed me and i died, Only time scam has killed me 1 on 1m, on any server...

So can you please stop making up lies about how your junk char killed kyrites Evasion Mage bushido mage... Who has not been on pacfic in over 2 months...

so i dont see how your friend killed me... whoever Jesse is,

Now I am gonna toss this out here again,
No scam will beat me..

I will duel any of them pure mage or field fight for any amount of gold...

I think every tourny they put me vs a scam mage and he dies in less than 20 seconds...

dont ever brag about scam being good till you can field quality mages and not a bunch of dexxers..

WarUltima I don't know who you are nor do I know any of your pvpers nor have i been in a guild with you talked to you in icq, fought U on sonoma. I have no idea who you are,. so please don't mention me or talk about me like I have a clue who you are, Because to me your a nobody and its very irritating for people like you to mention me or toss around my name like I know who you are.
ouch!!!

but i will say

hahahahahaha:thumbup1:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's not me silly
I know kiddo, he got owned 1v1 by a real character. Why you want my attention so bad? You have a crush on me? Talking about obsession... *shivers* WU worship count +1.

You on the other hand got slaughtered 1v1 by a stealther...

Did I hear Queen Cryrite crying? Apperently you have not been on Pac for 2 month yet you know about wolf pack... talk about a liar... yeaa sorry you got pissed off you couldn't beat melee dexers with no specials and sorry that Whoa straight up dirtnapped you 1v1. Sorry about the 2 way xfer tokens you have to waste as well as the dozens of tokens wasted by the pac noob pvpers.

Well since you were never on pac for the past 2 months I guess someone must have owned you pretty hard 2 months ago. I mean you quit sonoma all together when you got slaughtered 1v1 at a place that a dexer couldn't even offscreen (or you are implying you need to run like a little girl in order to fight 1 single dexer?)

Glad to see Queen Cryrite living up to his cryer reputation. ^^

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whatttttt, with raid 0 raptors I boot into Window XP in 3 seconds and windows 7 takes around 8 seconds... now you really got me tempted.

Oh on a side note, I just brought a 64GB iPad (yes I stood in line for little over 3 hours) for someone in Asia as a gift (coz they cant get them anytime soon)... I am not a big apple fan (I am almost anti-apple actually) but that little thing is fun man. Definitely not my taste but it's perfect for the ladies. :thumbup1:

And the best part of it all... right after I came home (about noon PST) we get to wreck another waka spawn (spider in terra) and I am off to lunch now talk about perfect timing. :thumbup1: anyways peace out and GG Waka... again.
Check this out You will love this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26enkCzkJHQ

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cryrite you are a trammie noobie nobody. Whats wrong with the winner mentioning the noob trammies we owned out of sonoma? For a noobie trammie aos superstar like you you sure talks a lot. Sorry your best pvpers got ran out of sonoma. Rarely see you now hows Hello Kittie Online treating you?

Sorry scam pvp is too harsh for people with low level skill like you and all your friends we sent back to Pac. Just buy the Hello Kitty Online lifetime subscription... UO's real PvP is too hard for trammies like you at your level. Might as well join the cop2 and zerg it up you stand better chance that way. KK loser, say hi for me to your other friends that tuck their tails between their legs when we sent you losers packing back to Pac months ago.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

Cryrite you are a trammie noobie nobody. Whats wrong with the winner mentioning the noob trammies we owned out of sonoma? For a noobie trammie aos superstar like you you sure talks a lot. Sorry your best pvpers got ran out of sonoma. Rarely see you now hows Hello Kittie Online treating you?

Sorry scam pvp is too harsh for people with low level skill like you and all your friends we sent back to Pac. Just buy the Hello Kitty Online lifetime subscription... UO's real PvP is too hard for trammies like you at your level. Might as well join the cop2 and zerg it up you stand better chance that way. KK loser, say hi for me to your other friends that tuck their tails between their legs when we sent you losers packing back to Pac months ago.
once again fail to reconize, as i said any scam any type of fight any amount of money

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Give it up Kyrite. WU is only known for his lip service. He has no clue how to man-up in any fashion at all. He sure has that puss-up thing going pretty good though.

Thrax2 / WU will never duel anyone...ever. I may be wrong by a count of 1 but I don't think WAKA has lost a duel to those girls.For that fact..I highly doubt you will get any of SCAM to duel. They have experienced only two things when entering that world..defeat and avoidance. It makes their E-Peens go limp and everyone laughs at them some more.

How long was Peon's last duel..20 seconds? LOL ... in game Erectile Dysfunctional RICHARD!!!

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
once again fail to reconize, as i said any scam any type of fight any amount of money
Oh how typical.
You are not to my level. Unless you pay the 100m you owed to Whoa for wrecking you 1v1. Your money is about as valuable as my dog's ****. Why would I want to suit myself up and try to fight some trammie noobie aos superstar when him and his entire guild already got slaughtered and sent packing right back to Pac?

Pay up and bring your guild back on sonoma again (sorry for the previous 30 xfer tokens we made you guys lose) and lets have some real PvP. Remember tho you puny little trammie, bring the 100mill for whoa, you talked about all that crap yet refuse to pay to cover your own little trammie cheery pie hole?

And Pac is so funny... no wonder you get these no name pos pvpers like cryrite. Oh remember the 100m. Whoa is asking for it. Pay it up before you decide to lie (again sorry for dirtnapping your ass on Pac sure explained all these post). Well look at the bright side, you didnt get owned by one (1) stealther 1v1.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

whoa owes me 1 billion gold for the duel we just had 10 min ago...

he wont pay though,

S

Stephanie Sonoma

I bet 1 Billion on Kyrite vs. WU.

Furthermore I bet 5 Billion that WU will not accept a duel with Kyrite.

R

Ruffles

I bet 1 Billion on Kyrite vs. WU.

Furthermore I bet 5 Billion that WU will not accept a duel with Kyrite.
Well, if I had that much I would bet the same thing...but the most I can afford on bets is about 10K. But, it is an honest bet.

WU, would you duel anyone in WAKA 1 v 1 without the shenanigans of calling your fellow guildies in for a gank?

PS. I have a wee little yew gate house for sale, about a screen away from the gate... If anyone is interested in it please PM me.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn..the MIN alliance left the party down in despise mighty fast and never came back..what's up with that? You outnumbered us 2 to 1 easily. Wait out stat loss and come back man...jeez..

E

Eldron/Numchuck

I left the party with 54 faction pts, too bad even though you died twice I didn't gain any off of you. Congrats to waka for taking the spawn, you did well. I just enjoy the pvp. not the drama. WoOt -86- FTW.

[IMG]http://i42.***********/ocwgi.jpg[/IMG]

:stretcher:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No clue who you think my toons are but I had no deaths last night at all. I sure came away with a ton of kill points from your crew though.

B

Busters

I left the party with 54 faction pts, too bad even though you died twice I didn't gain any off of you. Congrats to waka for taking the spawn, you did well. I just enjoy the pvp. not the drama. WoOt -86- FTW.

[IMG]http://i42.***********/ocwgi.jpg[/IMG]

:stretcher:
If you enjoy the pvp, why did you not come back at all?? You died once and then never came back again. That is the only problem you guys have, if you get beat once, you all go off and do something else, your alliance never comes back to try again. Waka will always come back for a fight. Just like the harry we lost the other night. We did not give up, we kept coming back even in stat to fight, that to me is pvp, not quiting after one death.

J

[JD]

looks like i missed the party. my girl called me and told me she was scared because of the earthquakes and asked i come over. when i bailed it was already getting late (after 8pm pacific) so i can only guess RL called for some...

what happened with waka all day? we only got onsey-twosey.. i figured you guys would come at us with the entire guild much earlier sunday

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So she called you over so that you could both die together, in case it went bad? Now that is love!!

Those of you that live along that Pacific plate better be seriously thinking about getting the hell out of there..all the activity along all sides of it over the last 2 years show that is is about to do a pretty serious jump. It is not going to be fun, in any sense of the word. The warning signs are crystal clear.

E

Eldron/Numchuck

Bustin' heads like eggs by the dozen. From what BamBam said, it was Goldberg playin considering we dropped him 3x in a row. Bam is a little harder to kill then Asha, and as far as Snake and his rather large piehole....I've seen him get killed by someone AFK.

[IMG]http://i43.***********/hvcrhh.jpg[/IMG]

:talktothehand:

A

A Rev

Oh and just for reference WU GOD is a joke on GL!

They have no players because they have no presence or skill!

They are all ****ty DS bush ninjas who die patheticaly!

The MIN and COM are the only presence, TB hold sigs every 3 days and thats all...SL...well they dont even exist, they may have one person on at luna every week,

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The MIN and COM are the only presence, TB hold sigs every 3 days and thats all...SL...well they dont even exist, they may have one person on at luna every week,
That's what I figured. We got crybabies saying SL owns everyone on GL apperently. How SL zergs and all. But just like what I said I was told my many GL player SL is very small is they even exist/play regularly. We got people on Sonoma throwing out lies (what a surprise).

Oh I will bet 50mill on Kyrite will NOT return that 100mill that he owed to get a duel that's worth 500 bill. And to Ruffles sorry I already own your newbie guilds in enough 1v1 I dont have to prove myself. Trinity got slaughtered 1v1 (on his best character) by me playing YOUR template ruffles. He even admits losing. So if you wanna talk trash at least wait till the day Waka is an actual PvP guild.

Again I lay 50mill that kyrite wont man up and repay the 100mill the promised to pay when Whoa beat him, otherwise I have no intention of dueling low life nobody that lies and doesnt pay up what he owes.

Oh Roffles sorry for killing you over and over at YOUR harry that WE took. Couldnt handle 7 people on 13, that pretty much says it all.

Ok cryrite waiting for your payment as soon as you repay what you owe, we can have that duel anytime on sonoma.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, Elderon attempts humor and posts another lucky kill shot pic.

Sweet.

I'll be home soon, prepare to hide or die/log.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like Thrax2 / WU will grasp at ANY straws to get out of dueling even Ockie.

You are a lame pissante coward WU..STFU!

Bahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

R

Rumpelstiltskin

That's what I figured. We got crybabies saying SL owns everyone on GL apperently. How SL zergs and all. But just like what I said I was told my many GL player SL is very small is they even exist/play regularly. We got people on Sonoma throwing out lies (what a surprise).

Oh I will bet 50mill on Kyrite will NOT return that 100mill that he owed to get a duel that's worth 500 bill. And to Ruffles sorry I already own your newbie guilds in enough 1v1 I dont have to prove myself. Trinity got slaughtered 1v1 (on his best character) by me playing YOUR template ruffles. He even admits losing. So if you wanna talk trash at least wait till the day Waka is an actual PvP guild.

Again I lay 50mill that kyrite wont man up and repay the 100mill the promised to pay when Whoa beat him, otherwise I have no intention of dueling low life nobody that lies and doesnt pay up what he owes.

Oh Roffles sorry for killing you over and over at YOUR harry that WE took. Couldnt handle 7 people on 13, that pretty much says it all.

Ok cryrite waiting for your payment as soon as you repay what you owe, we can have that duel anytime on sonoma.
um i never dueled whoa for 100 mil that kid is not stupid he wont fight me lol... wtf u talking about... dude just pulling **** out of your ass again...

if anything whoa owe me money:D

S

Stephanie Sonoma

Who cares or said anything about Whoa? If anything show everyone how good you are and duel. Then nothing can be said bad about you. You look foolish just coming up with anything not to duel.

If you duel Kyrite and win, then you have showed everyone the truth about how good you are. If you keep finding ways not to duel, well, everyone sort of just laughs at you.

T

Trinsauce

Play a mage pancake.

Don't summon Harbringers when raiding someone's harrower... If ur really this hardcore pvp guild then u can take it... Don't talk bout it be about it pancake...

J

[JD]

Where has WAKA been?

Vacation/RL etc? Haven't seen y'all for a few days.

I'm off to the North Shore myself on the 17th :)

R

Ruffles

Dueling with scum....errr scam. No, at the risk of having my hands slapped, I'm gonna call them scum. This is in reference to the two "duels" I observed between one of ours and scum. After much posturing on how "bad" they were and can kick anyone's azz in Waka, one of theirs agreed to duel one of ours a few days ago. A mage duel. All was going pretty well with the duel until the scum guy got a tad low, and Crazy Legs (Lego) lost self control and jumped in to gank our guy. Bad form scum, bad form. Then ran like the cowards they were when Waka jumped in.

Day before yesterday, McKnight challenged scum's Bishujo (rumored to be Jesse the Coward) at the Jhelom farms. Standing off to the side were Peon & crazy legs observing. the duel was pretty evenly matched, when the fake Ember (WU) came in and cheap killed McKnight. Scum are cowards. They will never duel on mages, or on any template unless they have the numbers to gank the participants. Scum and it's leaders lack the courage and self control for any duel.

They call themselves "elite PvPers." When in fact all they are is a gang of noobish thugs and cowards. Many that were once in scum have realized the truth and have quit. How many more will realize the truth about them and move on? Time will tell....

R

Ruffles

Where has WAKA been?

Well, for me, there were lotsa visits by my family and Easter. They come before UO.

Enjoy your vacation :)

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where has WAKA been?

Currently I'm working quite a bit. Also looking at opening a business so I've been really busy looking into licenses and researching the area. Also debating about joining the military reserves, so I've been trying to get in shape and eat right. Ready for a vacation though!

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Play a mage pancake.

Don't summon Harbringers when raiding someone's harrower... If ur really this hardcore pvp guild then u can take it... Don't talk bout it be about it pancake...
Oh so salty... why are you being so personal? I know you worship me and all but come on your obsession with me is starting to freaking me out. But hey sorry you cannot beat one (1) stealther 1v1 playing one of the most powerful mage template with a gank coming for me that arrived too late.

Oh I dont know why you guys hate Calisto's so much. I started playing an archer long after Calisto became Big Sexe only player and my template is pretty much like most waka archers (you know resist and all) why are you hating on waka template? :coco:

Oh GG when you can finally kill a stealther without any help come talk to me, learn how to play a mage on the field my "pancake" (guess you are the pancake's pancake).

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont even bother reading that pac trammie cryrite's post. I guess he decided hes not gonna repay what he owe to cover his own sorry trammie mouth.

Anytime I get the 50m you get your duel, ****ing ingame low life liar, if you dont intend to pay up dont even ask for a money duel, sorry ass newbie.

Oh and your newbie ass is not up to my level for me to wasting my time to duel you without any gain. Pay up the 100m up front to me/whoa/jesse to cover your own mouth, and get a broker I will accept your challenge for up to 200m (thats how much I have) thru Leo or Lynn.

If you couldnt do it then stfu and go run back to Pac... oh sorry you already did as well as your newbie comrades that got slaughtered on Sonoma land ran back to Pac and now getting slaughtered at your home shard by dexers with no specials. sigh~~~

B

Busters

ok, first of all, i if any stealther dies to a mage, they must really suck. All a stealther has to do is run and hide or smoke bomb away, so that argument is not really a good one. Trin is telling you to play a mage, which you never do because you are terrible on one. Also, why is it your business about kryrite paying anything??? I take it as it is your way of not dueling him, because so far several have tried to duel you on a mage and you never accept. Asha has beat everyone in your guild that plays a mage 1v1, and Colisto even offered to duel you and several others and yet, you never accept. So don't make up excuses about why you won't duel kryrite when you never duel anyone. You have had many challanges, accept one and quit avoiding every duel with a different subject.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thrax2 / WU's statements about Kyrite and crew shows just how much this ingame pansy is delusional and suffers from extreme selective and manufactured memory. :gee:

That puss never had a single thing to do with pushing Kyrite and the others off os Sonoma at all. Hell, you couldn't get the coward to play or show up, much less actually fight. The folks who drove off that crew are the folks like Whoa, Wyld, Bear, Snake, Lego...you know..the ones who dropped SCAM like a cheap pancake.

The current SCUM crew couldn't drive off a cliff by themselves, much less drive off any group of PVPers..LAWLS...

Horrid..simply horrid... :thumbup1:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I say Kyrite and crew should return to Sonoma. I would personally not interfere and allow them free reign to smack the crap out of SCUM. I highly doubt that they would find them willing to fight them, in any fashion, anymore anyways. They like fighting over on GL, where they have a huge zerg to hide behind now.

F

Freya/Passion

OKay OKay!

Hello Trinity and everyone I miss you guys!!

So... You guys ever wonder why fat girls give such good head?

Because they have to!! Hahahahahahah.

Okay I know its unappropriate, but I love you guys talk to you soon!

(In case this joke went over your head War, It means that fat girl your dating, dump her cuz your only suppost to use em for sex)

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hahaha I love how trammies say mage should die to a stealther 1v1 (because a ****ty mage did) hmm ok so now waka is crying about me being too unstoppable on an archer... figures funny this came from snakes infamous stealth archer crew as well.

Man I can't see what snake has to say but snake as the worst pvper on sonoma on any template really shouldn't even try to make himself look even more laughable. Snake where is ur screenshot of killing any scam mage 1v1 on sloid snake? Oh don't got one? I wonder why...

Trinity you got **** on 1v1 by my tactics mage 1v1 u saidtactics mage is gimp, then I **** on you on my mysticism mage you said mysticism is gimp... what amazes me is you are one of the easiest free point dispenser on the field yet you have so much crap. Like what ruffles say why do I have to play YOUR template? Especially you are clearly the loser every single time. You have an archer that you also suck on... might as well play like ruffles and be the dedicated stealth dismounter and support your zergs.

Since you have the mentality of commenting on tactics mage being gimp (one of the most classic template way before the introduction of gimpy necromage) and saying anything other than your very template is gimp. I mean if you only has the skill to play 1 type of character at least play it right because you simply couldn't.

I know you were pissed when you ****ed you face down ass up 1v1 on my stealther because slayer was in your vent. You yelled at black majick and he rage logged and we were all laughing our ass off. In your vent you said you can beat Gernize 1v1 (that's slayer btw lol) yet you don't do jack ****. Truth is I ****ed you left and right everytime I saw you on the field and its on actual screenshots if you are not happy play ii's template (big sexe's tamplate) and try if you can kill **** 1v1 since you clearly can't play mage worth a ****.

Oh and last time I see calisto on his mage was months before SA... I wonder why (and its fine if a waka is doing it hehe how ironic). Sorry I am smart enough to pick a template that can survive on waka 7v1 gank not that I am too good, its because you guys are too dumb. Waka has more archers then 86 and cop combined sorry you noobs couldn't beat someone playing your very own waka template.

As for the noob trammie from pac that refuse to pay up what he owe he's too lower life to get a duel from me but he can feel free to come kill me on the field in real pvp where its my template vs yours(you know trinity tried quite a few times rofl). That said my offer stands he pay up what he owe he gets his chance as a newbie offshard challenger. If he refuse to cover his own **** hole(his mouth) then STFU liar trammie you are not up to my level.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thrax 2 / WU is a *****.

Duel ME puss. Archer to Archer (since your too much of a gob to play a mage). Enclosed secure area (no way for your pathetic ass to get a gank in from your pathetic guild), so you can't run off and hide. No pots, no boxes, no apples, no forms, no shurikens/fukiyas/smoke bombs. No mounts, only Bow in hand. 4/6 casting ok. Just bring yourself, a bow and some bandies. I will spank your weak ass.

You can't use any pay up excuse with me.

Refuse this duel and just stop posting here and leave the shard.

T

Trinsauce

Hahaha I love how trammies say mage should die to a stealther 1v1 (because a ****ty mage did) hmm ok so now waka is crying about me being too unstoppable on an archer... figures funny this came from snakes infamous stealth archer crew as well.

Man I can't see what snake has to say but snake as the worst pvper on sonoma on any template really shouldn't even try to make himself look even more laughable. Snake where is ur screenshot of killing any scam mage 1v1 on sloid snake? Oh don't got one? I wonder why...

Trinity you got **** on 1v1 by my tactics mage 1v1 u saidtactics mage is gimp, then I **** on you on my mysticism mage you said mysticism is gimp... what amazes me is you are one of the easiest free point dispenser on the field yet you have so much crap. Like what ruffles say why do I have to play YOUR template? Especially you are clearly the loser every single time. You have an archer that you also suck on... might as well play like ruffles and be the dedicated stealth dismounter and support your zergs.

Since you have the mentality of commenting on tactics mage being gimp (one of the most classic template way before the introduction of gimpy necromage) and saying anything other than your very template is gimp. I mean if you only has the skill to play 1 type of character at least play it right because you simply couldn't.

I know you were pissed when you ****ed you face down ass up 1v1 on my stealther because slayer was in your vent. You yelled at black majick and he rage logged and we were all laughing our ass off. In your vent you said you can beat Gernize 1v1 (that's slayer btw lol) yet you don't do jack ****. Truth is I ****ed you left and right everytime I saw you on the field and its on actual screenshots if you are not happy play ii's template (big sexe's tamplate) and try if you can kill **** 1v1 since you clearly can't play mage worth a ****.

Oh and last time I see calisto on his mage was months before SA... I wonder why (and its fine if a waka is doing it hehe how ironic). Sorry I am smart enough to pick a template that can survive on waka 7v1 gank not that I am too good, its because you guys are too dumb. Waka has more archers then 86 and cop combined sorry you noobs couldn't beat someone playing your very own waka template.

As for the noob trammie from pac that refuse to pay up what he owe he's too lower life to get a duel from me but he can feel free to come kill me on the field in real pvp where its my template vs yours(you know trinity tried quite a few times rofl). That said my offer stands he pay up what he owe he gets his chance as a newbie offshard challenger. If he refuse to cover his own **** hole(his mouth) then STFU liar trammie you are not up to my level.
Oh wow... Another worshipping post...

I am anxious to see any screenshots where u killed me on any tactics mage??? I have never stated that tactics mages r gimp... Please prove me wrong... Hell better yet, show me a screenshot where ur even remotely on the same screen as me on a tactics mage where ur fighting me 1v1??? Good luck cause quite frankly u can't play a mage... U chomp on the grass everytime u play one...

As for Gernize being SLAYER, we knew... We've known for a while... The pancake won't even bother logging in tho... The last time I found Gernize in the open field I got him half life and he barely took a tick of my life before he booked it to get a heal off...

Again get off ur knees, stop worshipping me and get urself a girlfriend to take care of ur e erection u got for me... My name comes outta ur mouth entirely way too much...

Last but not least, play a mage son... Enuff said...

P.S. Hi Gemini... McKnight misses u in vent...

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL...as Trin said..we have known that Gernize was Slayer for months...the funny as **** thing was that he and I...on my mage bard..destroyed the entire SCAM guild one day..was funny as ****!

R

Ruffles

.... Like what ruffles say why do I have to play YOUR template? Especially you are clearly the loser every single time. You have an archer that you also suck on... might as well play like ruffles and be the dedicated stealth dismounter and support your zergs.
If you are going to quote what I say, please put it in quotes and the reference to where I said it. That way we know I REALLY said it and in what context. Putting what I said in quotes will also put a clear division where my words end and yours begin.

In my previous post, I said scum were cowards...I will add that you are cowards no matter what template you play.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

Kyrite never had a crew on sonoma lol?

It was just me in Calisto's guild....

soo i dunno what u guys are talking about..

R

Rumpelstiltskin

the last large guild I was in on sonoma was /R/ and we all recall what happened when R came to sonoma

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come on back. We'll clear the field of the chaffe and lay the field open to any and all SCUM you folks want to take on.

It is worth the price of admission just to watch and laugh. I do believe that SCUM would end up just house sitting and logging off anyways. Pusses..every last one of them..at least..the ones that are left..

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Currently I'm working quite a bit. Also looking at opening a business so I've been really busy looking into licenses and researching the area. Also debating about joining the military reserves, so I've been trying to get in shape and eat right. Ready for a vacation though!
HAHA! Im such a trendsetter! LOL

J

[JD]

gigantic fight in yew tonight, scam threw quite a few at us... don't have everyone's bars as some logged to alts or were killed and i lost their bar. people died on both sides and came back and fought while statted. good fight y'all

http://i44.***********/6f5hz4.jpg

E

Eldron/Numchuck

Had a great time fightin scam and waka tonight. Died twice but gained 13 pts, so I cant complain.

What happened snake?
http://i39.***********/117fr0h.jpg

MUAH!!!

http://i39.***********/2cyqutf.jpg

S

SinPVP

Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick .......

You know that sound ? It is the sound of time tickin away .......
The Countdown has begun ........ The demise of the Sonomian race is at hand ..... It is time for the Seven deadly SINs to be released upon sonoma ..

Wrath , Greed , Gluttony , Lust , Sloth , Envy , Pride

Enjoy your remaining time to bicker amongst each other!

Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick .....

have a good week,
Sin

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are no words to say how good it is to hear from you!!

B

Busters

Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick .......

You know that sound ? It is the sound of time tickin away .......
The Countdown has begun ........ The demise of the Sonomian race is at hand ..... It is time for the Seven deadly SINs to be released upon sonoma ..

Wrath , Greed , Gluttony , Lust , Sloth , Envy , Pride

Enjoy your remaining time to bicker amongst each other!

Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick .....

have a good week,
Sin
Oh Oh i choose Lust!!!! Since i already know that you envy me :) I will be seeing/killing you soon Sin, either here or drach, whichever comes first i guess. Be sure to bring Venom with ya. He can dig a grave for himself right beside you!:thumbup1:

Status
Not open for further replies.