• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread, v.4.0- Updated Rules - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SinPVP

as of this time ruffles , we are not going factions , perhaps once we get better established and such we may reconsider in time. Just to bring it up , yes me and Ortiluke use GZ .... You would do the same if tables were turned (2 of u and 8 of us) , and anyone says different is a LIAR! You are faction .. u get better gear .. we are nonfaction , we get GZ .. ill take an insta kill(guards) over +10 more HCI ;P

E

Eldron/Numchuck

All this woopty woopt and bs talk about house hiding I'm callin' bluffs. Like I said look at how much you post on here. Maybe should spend a little less talking trying to make those acorn nuts look bigger then they are and do some pvping. I've posted 20 times maybe, and 75% of those posts come with a sceenshot.
"Bull**** talks, screenshots walk"

Just stupid and quit talkin.

B

Busters

All this woopty woopt and bs talk about house hiding I'm callin' bluffs. Like I said look at how much you post on here. Maybe should spend a little less talking trying to make those acorn nuts look bigger then they are and do some pvping. I've posted 20 times maybe, and 75% of those posts come with a sceenshot.
"Bull**** talks, screenshots walk"

Just stupid and quit talkin.
I have killed you every single time i seen you, and now all you do is run for your house each time. You never come out, when your at a spawn we raid, you never come back even if you don't die. You may post a screenshot of what few kills you get, but it still means nothing. I can talk about you and your guild because it is all true. You never fight unless you can get a gank. Maybe you should actually pvp and not pvm. The only place i ever see you anymore besides your house is in luna.

S

SinPVP

I was on my archer and killed one of three of the 86 people a couple times at kaldhun , now why post screen shots , no need in embarrassing the person , It was fun for me , and fun for the 3 guys i raided (well was only me , cant call it a raid , i didnt expect to take the spawn) , so ermmm ... ummm fighting /messing with is prolly more appropriate here. But screenshots are only worthy (IMO) of someone, or feat of real value. i mean if u kill ruffles 6 vs 1 ... imo that is not screenshot worthy (no offense ruffles ;P), But anyways .... been fun fights , hope to continue as we grow, and maybe you are right Wyld , perhaps 86 could teach us a few tricks we dont know, I am always willing to listen(except to Big mouth) and learn something new.

B

Busters

I was on my archer and killed one of three of the 86 people a couple times at kaldhun , now why post screen shots , no need in embarrassing the person , It was fun for me , and fun for the 3 guys i raided (well was only me , cant call it a raid , i didnt expect to take the spawn) , so ermmm ... ummm fighting /messing with is prolly more appropriate here. But screenshots are only worthy (IMO) of someone, or feat of real value. i mean if u kill ruffles 6 vs 1 ... imo that is not screenshot worthy (no offense ruffles ;P), But anyways .... been fun fights , hope to continue as we grow, and maybe you are right Wyld , perhaps 86 could teach us a few tricks we dont know, I am always willing to listen(except to Big mouth) and learn something new.
no, u misread what i posted :) I was saying you guys could teach 86 to fight outside of a house, and not be afraid to die. Drachenfels was the best place so far to fight. Even though it was terribly boring there most of the time. But when there was a fight, it was never at a house, it was always in open field or at a spawn. No place to hide, just pure skill and teamwork.

R

Ruffles

as of this time ruffles , we are not going factions , perhaps once we get better established and such we may reconsider in time. Just to bring it up , yes me and Ortiluke use GZ .... You would do the same if tables were turned (2 of u and 8 of us) , and anyone says different is a LIAR! You are faction .. u get better gear .. we are nonfaction , we get GZ .. ill take an insta kill(guards) over +10 more HCI ;P
Don't forget that the gz gate has such a warm blue glow :p

Unfortunately, it is so limiting and a crutch for those that are serious about PvP and conquering Sonoma. Most of the PvP takes place outside of the guard zone. I can understand though why you are being cautious, all things considered. Regardless if you go factions, I hope that your guild is able to continue its efforts to conquer Sonoma and we can have some great battles.

PS. The best thing about factions isn't the armor. With imbuing one can make a far superior set of armor than factions has to offer. IMHO the best thing about factions is stat loss. Deaths mean something and you work much harder at not getting killed. This will either make you a better PvPer and even the escape from dying can have its own thrill.

But screenshots are only worthy (IMO) of someone, or feat of real value. i mean if u kill ruffles 6 vs 1 ... imo that is not screenshot worthy (no offense ruffles ;P),
No offense taken, Sin. I'm squishy by the very nature of my template and physical location. To have a screenshot of me dying isn't a big thing...though Eldron's screenshot in the star room was very pretty! Unless, I duel 1 v1, or make a really stupid mistake, it will take more than a couple of you to kill me. By all means take that screenshot. *GRINS*

See you on the field...tooooooooddddlleessss

E

Eldron/Numchuck

Until I've seen a screenshot I don't think you've ever killed me. I don't die, I multiply. Talk all the trash you want, It's actually fun to see that you lames get off on this uo drama. Oh and by the way, heres another screenshot, but I dunno if you wanna call him "worthy of feat." (whatever that means)

http://i43.***********/1z1tnjc.jpg
:thumbup:

S

SinPVP

Feat : noun : 1. An act of skill, endurance, imagination, or strength; an achievement.

walking down to the end of the block is not a feat ..... walking from Maine to California on your hands is a Feat!

E

Eldron/Numchuck

I could have looked that up on dictionary.com. Thanks anyways.
:thumbup1:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Until I've seen a screenshot I don't think you've ever killed me. I don't die, I multiply. Talk all the trash you want, It's actually fun to see that you lames get off on this uo drama. Oh and by the way, heres another screenshot, but I dunno if you wanna call him "worthy of feat." (whatever that means):thumbup:
LOL..what about showing the screenshots of you dead 3 times..and the 5 more of your dead pals..who you ran off and left and logged.

1v1 on asha..LOL..like anyone would even begin to believe that. That is Asha down after you and Merc finally took down his spawner with a non-pvp suit with PvM weapons..and after he and I killed 4 of you.

GJ on the try though..even better with the exasperation log. You say you want the fight..yet you and Merc did nothing but dance from house to house..THAT is funny azzed ****e!!!!

E

Eldron/Numchuck

Funny how you have to lie on a msg board to make yourself feel good. I died 4x and 5 of my pals? LOL I think I have a celebrity stalker.
:sad3:

If I remember right Asha died on Ally then shortly below the gate solid snake died to merc and me, then with his superior stealthing skills tries to rez from the nearby healer to get his stuff which most likely consisted of a smokebomb and his brain, and then got rez killed. Then Ally came back on Asha and Big Sexy showed up also, yes I died.....then i logged and went to bed. UO isn't my life, so I went to bed happy that Asha died, you got spanked twice and now I can head on my merry way to school knowing poor snake lies on UO to make himself feel like a better pvper. Oh yea, you came back on Violent Moods also after snake died twice. Violent moods is something like what would happen if a goat had sex with a donkey and a baby came out. That char barely could kill himself.

Have a nice day!

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL...dies and rage logs..typical...and you better study up on reading comprehension and observation skills. You died 3 times..

S

SinPVP

LOL , snake , cmon now , before you accuse someone else of ragin , should look into your own guild , Vamp been nerd ragin since i got here lol. And honestly , did u get any of those kills or did you dismount and asha and the gank squad get em? Come clean now .... U killed nobody ;p

R

Ruffles

Yeah like u ..you sell out
Once again we have someone hiding behind an anonymous name tossing insults on our PvP board...why don't you stop being a coward and tell us just who you are in game? Betcha won't...cowards prefer to hide.

I bet Mercy wouldn't spit on her if she was on fire
As for your bet? You lose.

Those that matter to me, know why I left. Those that are my friends, including Mercy, understand. Those like you...just don't matter to me. After this note...I'm tossing your comments into the ****can where they belong.

BTW, I make no apologies to anyone for calling Mercy my friend. After the blowout, we talked ... friends do that, they care enough to communicate and clear things up, make up and go on. I am happy to call him my friend. He will still kill me every chance he gets and I will do the same, or at least try. After all, we are in enemy guilds and this is a game.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL , snake , cmon now , before you accuse someone else of ragin , should look into your own guild , Vamp been nerd ragin since i got here lol. And honestly , did u get any of those kills or did you dismount and asha and the gank squad get em? Come clean now .... U killed nobody ;p
There are those who would wish I didn't kill them, but it's sadly true. Far too many 86/COP/SCAM/MOFO/GTFO/PAS have died to the snap of poor lil' Snake's bow string. Hell..if I notched my bows for every kill..I would have nothing left but toothpicks.

Where did you and yours go? We saw you for 2 days and then nothing..the rest of D@D are kinda wandering around lost like orphaned children. They thought you folks were coming to play with them. Even the poor remaining members of *plays taps* COP were hoping someone would come and be their savior...wasn't that supposed to be you Sin?

The entire 86 guild were openingly weeping ***from inside their houses*** and lamenting that there was not someone else to draw WAKA fire, so they could run away and maybe not get killed...wasn't that supposed to be you Sin?

The shard was wide open, or so you may have been told. Large groups of "experienced PvPers" were just waiting for your arrival, so you would lead them to conquering the shard. Surely you would show these players the way to victory...wasn't that supposed to be you Sin???

*snickers*

BTW..where is my favorite old time pin cushion Venom...LOL..I was told he showed up and got so seriously face planted that he hasn't been seen since...typical Venom.. I was so looking forward to standing over his corpse again..just like the old days.

M

Mercutio_UO

LOL...dies and rage logs..typical...and you better study up on reading comprehension and observation skills. You died 3 times..
Okay, I have to put in my two cents. First I didn't know Ally was Asha I actually thought it was Ally cat aka blossom dom. Anyway, that being said Asha is probably the best mage on Sonoma besides the occasional visit from Kyrite or Chad, even in on a PvM character with PvM gear it is still a feat to take him down.

As for you Widow Maker (I am assuming you are snake). You have absolutely no room to talk at all. You trash talking other PvPers is the equivalent to Ruffles criticizing SCAMS PvP abilities. (No offense Ruffy, but it's true.) You are such an easy kill it takes very little effort to kill you. I also NEVER see you fight alone NEVER EVER, not even once have I seen you attempt to fight solo.

Snake I'll see you at yew and flag when no one else is around and you'll run inside and never come back out, so please stop trash talking me for running in my house when you're dismounting me with a dread mare on me and Asha.

Snake you're pathetic, because not only do you suck at UO, but your life revolves around UO. Mr. 20 accounts and you're still garbage, go back to farming you silly ass trash talking trammy.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL..this from the ***** who runs from every one of my characters...ALONE.... and just jumps house to house...like 8 houses??

Pathetic..but nice to see that I get to you so badly that you had to rage...LAWLS!!!!!!!!!!

S

SinPVP

LOL , well tbh i Bill , i came to get my pvp fix whenever i need it (you know how pvp boring drachs can be) , i didnt come to lead anyone to victory or be thier prophetic savior.As i told everyone i have talked to , I came to fight waka .... as far as D&D , i know cole and freya , thats about it .. i didnt know we was coming to help them , no one told me of this ... i will help them when im on and thier fighting waka , same with 86 and whoever else may stroll into Fel.

I havent been feeling well last couple days , so takin it easy for the most part. tomorrow still Iffy!

well i dont know the 86 guys to well , so cant bash em .. so as far as drawing ur fire for them , i dunno .....

Venom was on , that one night , dunno bout last 2 nights tho

Oh .. wanted to tell ya the other night, when u recalled into minoc mines, and me and ortiluke was waitin .. GOT YA!

S

SinPVP

LOL..this from the ***** who runs from every one of my characters...ALONE.... and just jumps house to house...like 8 houses??

Pathetic..but nice to see that I get to you so badly that you had to rage...LAWLS!!!!!!!!!!
I'll be more than happy to fight u alone, I have faith that Rene can handle any char u got .... alone! ;P

E

Eldron/Numchuck

Good fight with scam today at tort. Solidsnake was there as usual but those mini acorns prevented him from attacking anyone. He got revealed twice and left.

http://i44.***********/egthxg.jpg

M

Mercutio_UO

LOL, There is no point in even arguing with you. You can lie or twist the truth however you like Solid. The PvP ranking of individual players is clear just by participating in PvP with and/or against them.

E

Eldron/Numchuck

Gotta give it up to Kronos, hes hard as hell to kill. I've been seein a lot of people yappin on Sonoma chat, but Scams been the only ones out fightin. Less typin' and more fightin' makes for pretty screenshots.

http://i44.***********/357itqb.jpg

E

Eldron/Numchuck

Haven't seen much action in the past week on Sonoma. I haven't been on much, but when I do log in most of -86- and others haven't been on or any of our enemies. Theres been a few little skirmishes with scam here and there and one with waka at desert, but thats about it.

http://i40.***********/30vy71u.jpg

T

Trinsauce

Wow, I see I haven't missed anything in the past week and a half or so... Not sure if I even wanna bother logging back in much with the lack of anything going on at all... hmmm

J

[JD]

Wow, I see I haven't missed anything in the past week and a half or so... Not sure if I even wanna bother logging back in much with the lack of anything going on at all... hmmm

Trin!

It's a chain reaction - if there's less activity, less peeps stay on or even log on - and then in turn there's less activity...

I run into the same thing all the time. I just stay in vent and idle while I'm cleaning, doing dishes, making dinner, whatever. Eventually enough log on and we mount up and roll out.

Believe it or not we all need each other. Without us all being on there's nobody to fight or keep us interested. Catch 22

BTW all I'm back from the North Shore of O'ahu - god what a fun trip. Drank so much beer, macked so many waves, and had so much fun...

Hello to Ortiluke and the new guys. I guess I was under the impression Ortiluke was helping WAKA last night.

B

Busters

Trin!

It's a chain reaction - if there's less activity, less peeps stay on or even log on - and then in turn there's less activity...

I run into the same thing all the time. I just stay in vent and idle while I'm cleaning, doing dishes, making dinner, whatever. Eventually enough log on and we mount up and roll out.

Believe it or not we all need each other. Without us all being on there's nobody to fight or keep us interested. Catch 22

BTW all I'm back from the North Shore of O'ahu - god what a fun trip. Drank so much beer, macked so many waves, and had so much fun...

Hello to Ortiluke and the new guys. I guess I was under the impression Ortiluke was helping WAKA last night.
Nah, he has been fighting us ever since he got here and helping any 86/cop. But aparently last night someone kept killing his, thats probably why he attacked you guys. You guys had alot of people on last night, but we could not field more then 3 people at a time. Was interesting when we had our little fight in ogre lord hallway. 3 of us managed to kill 1 of you before we got pushed out. Was fun though, just would have been better if we had 2-3 more guys, then maybe it would have been a better fight. Hopefully you guys can have that many from here on out so pvp picks up again.

T

Trinsauce

Well I finally got a moment to play tonight in between packing for a move...

I log in do a spawn, yada yada yada...

Jump in General chat and I see D@D running off at the mouth like they're good... they gank and stay in the guard zone g whacking people... LOL

Anyways so I get involved in it cause they really have absolutely no room, I've seen PAS members better than they are... Anyways, it's announced that we're doing a spawn... Low and behold they stay in UO General running off at the mouth rather than come fight (6 of them taking turns opening their poop chutes)... We finish up and head down to Despise cause they wanted to fight at Yew gate around the guards... It starts out as 4 YES FOUR WAKA and we challenged them to come fight... 5 minutes roll around and they still don't show... so the rest of the gang come down and we go spawn hoping someone will come down...

Only 3 of them come down and they get wiped out in less than 3 minutes... Not a single one of them Xhealed one another, they scattered like cockaroaches when the lights turn on... they get all butthurt and start woofin **** in UO General yet again saying we won't fight them even numbers because we can't... yada yada yada...

The offer still stands Farimir, Freya, and whoever else reads these boards... My 4 best will take on any of ur 4, hell I'll go a step further and allow u 6 players to fight our 4... I'll put up 25 mil that my 4 can wreck ur 6... U don't have to put up anything at all... If ur as "good" as ur stating u are in General chat then ur gonna get a free 25 mil with nothing to lose on ur end...

Come get some panzies...

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll add in another 10 mill to the pot..

Offer is 35 Million..6 of them vs 4 Waka

Personally, I think that is a bit against the odds...it is just 6 of them against 4 WAKA...that generally means that we would win even with our monitors turned off.

J

[JD]

Nah, he has been fighting us ever since he got here and helping any 86/cop. But aparently last night someone kept killing his, thats probably why he attacked you guys. You guys had alot of people on last night, but we could not field more then 3 people at a time. Was interesting when we had our little fight in ogre lord hallway. 3 of us managed to kill 1 of you before we got pushed out. Was fun though, just would have been better if we had 2-3 more guys, then maybe it would have been a better fight. Hopefully you guys can have that many from here on out so pvp picks up again.
Hey Busters

Which one of the 3 was your toon? Anyway the one you killed was my bro from back in the day - high school. He just started his acct like 2 weeks ago and made a melee sampire. He's having a ton of fun. But is a little impulsive - always has been. I told him to hang back behind everyone and he decided to pull a braveheart and charge y'all.

He did the same thing when BamBam showed up at the drop in. I respect Bam Bam's skill a lot and in vent he's the most chill guy ever. I think he's being played by someone else right now. Anyway with BamBam nearby, I told my buddy to get away from the dropin and over to the other members. Again he just goes off attackign BamBam. I expected him to die within seconds but next thing I know Bam Bam offscreens to heal.. LOL. I think my buddy has like 93 swords. And he's in pretty ****ty armor that my tailor made/imbued for him. BB comes back and kills him though.

I told him dying to an orange he loses pts and won't be able to wear his armor. I'm sure he'll learn soon enough :D

You guys did a great job fielding off that hall. We need more good mages.

J

[JD]

I call this one "sometimes a pop shot is worth a murder count"

don't you agree?

http://i42.***********/eqo1te.jpg

J

[JD]

no posts or server activity for 4 days.. wow

sonoma soon to be ghost town

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
4 WAKA vs 8 D@D last night..sure was a D@D ghost town at the D@D keep..lots of their ghosts walking about.

A few COP showed up but quickly left without engaging.

But at least D@D are...somewhat... fighting.

G

GrinchUO

The offer still stands Farimir, Freya, and whoever else reads these boards... My 4 best will take on any of ur 4, hell I'll go a step further and allow u 6 players to fight our 4... I'll put up 25 mil that my 4 can wreck ur 6... U don't have to put up anything at all... If ur as "good" as ur stating u are in General chat then ur gonna get a free 25 mil with nothing to lose on ur end...

Come get some panzies...
Well Trinny, we kinda even topped your offer last night, although D@D didnt put any money up. 4 of us, Myself, Snake, Bear and Wyld just flat out rick rolled 8 D@D outside of their house last night. It was pretty sad for them actually. In fact I felt a little embarrased for them. To top it off, 1 of the 8 D@D had their greater dragon there as well!! Was a very fun fight for about oh 3 minutes or less. After that, all D@D were dead, and of course would never come back out of their house after that.

M

Mercutio_UO

Well Trinny, we kinda even topped your offer last night, although D@D didnt put any money up. 4 of us, Myself, Snake, Bear and Wyld just flat out rick rolled 8 D@D outside of their house last night. It was pretty sad for them actually. In fact I felt a little embarrased for them. To top it off, 1 of the 8 D@D had their greater dragon there as well!! Was a very fun fight for about oh 3 minutes or less. After that, all D@D were dead, and of course would never come back out of their house after that.
Heh, Why do you guys brag so much about killing D@D they are very new to PvP, and anyway didn't I roll three of you guys in DSP tonight? I took it from Tink, Death, and Andy's mom. You guys showed up after, and I killed three of you putting them into stat and didn't die once.

You guys had what 5 people plus that dread mare and got stomped by one low-middle class PvPer? You guys really need to stop thumping your chest waka players are very bad at pvp without Asha, Willy, Wyld, and/or Cal around.

The average waka pvper is equivalent to a D@D pvper, not talking **** just stating the obvious, so please slow down on the trash talk cause you guys really have no right and at least D@D comes out to fight without any heavy hitters.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL..we see that delusion is alive and well in Merc. Taking a kill shot when someone is down from spawn is HARDLY a PvP victory. Face it Merc..when the fight is on..there is only one future for Merc..running away or hiding in a house..

LAWLS..

M

Mercutio_UO

LOL..we see that delusion is alive and well in Merc. Taking a kill shot when someone is down from spawn is HARDLY a PvP victory. Face it Merc..when the fight is on..there is only one future for Merc..running away or hiding in a house..

LAWLS..
LoL, very true, I did use the spawn to my advantage, but you guys still had 4-5 people and a dread mare. Not to mention the spawn wasn't even thick and wasn't it first level? Also one of the kills I got was far away from the spawn 1v1 McKnight...he is easier to kill than most D@D, he sat there and let me explode, flame strike, evil omen, pain spike him and died... lol. It's all good though solid its fun fighting you guys :D

J

[JD]

8 D@D on.. amazing

Amazing how they only seem to want to go to dead shards because they're afraid of competition and dying.

First it was "Waka and SCAM are too tough, let's move to Drachenfels because we're on US time and can get away with Harry's uncontested' - Failed, server not so dead...

Then they joined Waka... and after that alliance failed, they joined TB so that the one TB guild that regularily raided and squashed them could not stat them.

Then they ran from Sonoma to Baja

Now that Sonoma is dead, they're back. And still non-faction.

How many bridges did you burn...

When Sonoma gets more active and they're again forced to run, it'll be interesting to see where they tuck tails and head to.

T

Trinsauce

*CRICKETS*

Hmmmmmm....

Well my Waka buddies, I am finally all moved and settled into the new place... I should have my computer and internet up and running sometime this week... Based on the lack of pvp discussion I'm not sure if I wanna come back and play tho... I'll log on tho for sure when I get my comp going and at least give up the GM role to someone who will be able to lead yall since I might not be playing anymore...

I now return u back to ur previous show..

*CRICKETS*

ham92

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cant remember when I logged in last. I am guessing it is dead these days?

J

[JD]

^lol we were thinking the same thing about u guys! :D (regarding finally seeing you)

also had a goldberg sighting last night

E

Eldron/Numchuck

The shard has been dead as well as the few that PvP.

http://i40.***********/ebadm1.jpg

http://i42.***********/nd3bzc.jpg

http://i41.***********/rr10tv.jpg

http://i40.***********/14vr80l.jpg

B

Busters

If you guys actually wanted a fight then you would just pop despise during prime hours, but instead you do t2a spawns and try to pass one by then talk about how noone pvps anymore. If there is really noone to fight, why not do despise???

E

Eldron/Numchuck

Maybe you just don't pay attention "buster". We did 6 despise in a row last night at 7pm and announced every single one that we were doing. The only ones who showed to fight were Belial, Harry Potted, and 2 or three others. So hold your tounge.

http://i41.***********/r8vvhg.jpg

B

Busters

7pm? i said prime time not 7pm, and what 7 central,eastern, euro time????? I was on last night and in chat and there was none announced. Also, since you actually did despise, did you team up with cop/D@D for that one??? I would not believe you if you said you actually did it alone with just 86 guys. I'm guessing since you did dsp, there had to be at least 12 on for that one??? And don't tell me to hold my tongue until you can actually pvp. The only time i see you is either dead, in luna, or running to your house. Every time that i am on, once you die you never return again. So again if you want to cry about noone to fight, then maybe you should try to actually fight???

E

Eldron/Numchuck

Sounds like to me that you take the game a little too serious. You fit the perfect description of a hater. It's actually sad how serious you take the game. All I know is we got 6 rats in a row in Dsp and i have 2 120magery and 20myst,bush,resist,swords, and eval.

Do me a favor and ram your head into the nearest wall. I get a kick out of you UO lifers.

Status
Not open for further replies.