• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread, v.4.0- Updated Rules - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
7pm? i said prime time not 7pm, and what 7 central,eastern, euro time????? I was on last night and in chat and there was none announced. Also, since you actually did despise, did you team up with cop/D@D for that one??? I would not believe you if you said you actually did it alone with just 86 guys. I'm guessing since you did dsp, there had to be at least 12 on for that one??? And don't tell me to hold my tongue until you can actually pvp. The only time i see you is either dead, in luna, or running to your house. Every time that i am on, once you die you never return again. So again if you want to cry about noone to fight, then maybe you should try to actually fight???
Well interesting it was 7:19 PM PST (as recorded by UOScreenshot Utility), and hmm Sonoma is a west coast server so 7PM looks pretty ****ing prime time to me (whats waka prime time? 7pm Trammel Time?).

And I thought 86 is allied to COP/MOFO anyways so how was it wrong they they could team up? A lot of people showed on 86/cop/mofo side, even TMI was there. TMI cycled 2 characters as well. A lot of them, I didnt pay attention to D@D I dont think they were there because it was intense just to try to stay alive. We (4 people) did wipe 86/COP/Mofo alliance once and then we fought them at Yew for a little bit then I had to leave for some late work.

Only waka that was there was Solid Snake, he didnt even take 1 shot at anyone. Revealed him by accident and he smoke bombed and never to be seem again (typical waka).

I dont blame you guys tho, its pretty hard for you guys to field your minimum requirement of 8 people to do anything pvp, but I had a blast at least with 86 alliance. I dont know how many DSPs 86 did, but I got to PvP for 30 minutes yesturday, was hoping to see some wakas as well since its blatantly West Coast prime time (I guess its not waka's trammel primetime :lol:) but the only waka was there did absolutely nothing but stealthing around and throwing smokebombs like a true Waka.

Good fight tho, its been awhile for sonoma to get some actions.

E

Eldron/Numchuck

I have to agree, that was some good fighting. Nice screenshots also. Im posting a few also that I took last night. As far as solid snake goes, he got killed on his orange solid snake, his blue, and every other trash char he had.

http://i43.***********/1r9ov9.jpg

B

Busters

I have to agree, that was some good fighting. Nice screenshots also. Im posting a few also that I took last night. As far as solid snake goes, he got killed on his orange solid snake, his blue, and every other trash char he had.

http://i43.***********/1r9ov9.jpg
why didnt you get the screenshot of your own alliance casting invis on your pet and letting you die without so much as a heal??? It was a good fight, we killed several of you with 5 guys against the 8 or so on one side of us and the 4 or so blues outside fire pushing in. But once the fight turned into a 2v4, we dropped 2 of you while the other 2 ran into the house to hide. Shame we can only get a fight when you have 3 to 1 odds, but i guess thats how it goes with the 86 alliance.

E

Eldron/Numchuck

The sad part is you have to lie about what happens during fights to make yourself feel better. The whole shard thinks ur a joke. Keep talking and make yourself look more pathetic then you already do. My screenshots speak for themselves. Wheres yours?

E

Eldron/Numchuck

Welcome back champ. Good fight the other day! Its nice to see some action poppin back on Sonoma.

http://i41.***********/o7j50m.jpg

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One of these days, Elderon's limited brain is going to fire a couple neurons and figure out that there are now many multiple "Solid Snake" characters on the shard.

I know you absolutely worship me but you are not getting kills on me..

Thank you for your deepest wish to be me :)

B

Busters

The sad part is you have to lie about what happens during fights to make yourself feel better. The whole shard thinks ur a joke. Keep talking and make yourself look more pathetic then you already do. My screenshots speak for themselves. Wheres yours?
Ok, now you sound like Wu. "It's a lie if i don't see a screenshot"! But i guess what can you expect from a guild that gets in bed with every guild on the shard. We both know it happened. I have nothing to lie about, you guys won in fire, but u got rocked in yew 2v4. Btw, i play a few hours most night, you on the other hand are on morning and night from what i hear, so don't say this game is my life, when it is obviously yours.

E

Eldron/Numchuck

Here is a perfect example of how UO LIFERS get upset over a damn game. I really is a shame. This is copy and pasted directly from my icq from CalistoDOM. He threatens me saying hes gonna bring some "thugs" over to our shard to handle us. UO THUGS???? come on, my god.

lordofthedom3:12 PM
upset?? **** u pancake if you would like ill make ya not be able to pay for your account..all i gotta do is transfer over some thugs that play in the morning
upset?? **** u pancake if you would like ill make ya not be able to pay for your account..all i gotta do is transfer over some thugs that play in the morning
so if you want it
so if you want it
u got it **** face
u got it **** face

nick3:13 PM
haha **** off *****
ur life must suck to act like that over a game

lordofthedom3:13 PM
dude
your posting lame ass **** dog
wait til i bring some thugs over to murder your guild
im a uo beast and i run COM

"some thugs" hahah your pathetic

lordofthedom3:16 PM
ok well then good

nick3:16 PM
but i got better **** to do then cry over a screenshot
i aint some lil pancake whos gonna cry over a game, its sad who u act
i mean honestly
quit talkin dom

lordofthedom3:17 PM
leave that out of it
ok pancake go ahead
i got a big suprise for you noobs
start buying transfers
:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

PATHETIC!

B

Busters

Here is a perfect example of how UO LIFERS get upset over a damn game. I really is a shame. This is copy and pasted directly from my icq from CalistoDOM. He threatens me saying hes gonna bring some "thugs" over to our shard to handle us. UO THUGS???? come on, my god.

so if you want it
so if you want it
u got it **** face
u got it **** face

haha **** off *****

dude

ok well then good

i mean honestly
quit talkin dom

leave that out of it
ok pancake go ahead
start buying transfers

PATHETIC!
Oh, i must have set you straight on talking crap to me, now you have to try to talk smack about dom. Wow you got him giving you crap about a fight, everyone knows that is what he does. You seem to be attacking people one by one. First you attack me, and get smacked around so you shut up and move onto dom. Seems your the one who needs to realize it's a game, so grow up, or grow a pair and actually fight someone. :stretcher:

E

Eldron/Numchuck

Smacked around by you? Lmao. Honestly I could give a **** less what you, dom, or any other lamers got to say. I'm a do me regardless. So get right or get left.
:thumbup1:

B

Busters

Smacked around by you? Lmao. Honestly I could give a **** less what you, dom, or any other lamers got to say. I'm a do me regardless. So get right or get left.
I'm a do me?? what???? You do yourself or want someone to?? Got me baffled by that statement:confused:

E

Eldron/Numchuck

Maybe if you got out the house a little more often you would understand.

"I'm gonna do me, regardless" If you really need me to break it down for you, what I'm saying is........I'm gonna do what the **** I want and beef with who I want when I want and I could give a **** less about what any of you lames think.

Get right or get left! Should I break that down for you also? Get your mind right or get the **** out the way.
:sad4:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL...l33t speak ..does it make girls panties drop or did you really think that it makes you seem "cool"??

It does neither.

Here are the facts:

1. You are absolutely terrible at PvP, no-one questions that.
2. You are a HORRID guild leader in all fashions. This is primarily caused by the afore unseen level of stupidity that you exude from every pore of your toon.
3. Your smack talk has the smell of the mentality of a 12 year old, ok..maybe 13.
4. Not on your BEST day can you ever beat any WAKA member 1v1. Hell, most of them could beat you by flagging on you and then turning their computer off.

And here is the biggest and most true factoid:

5. You completely suck at pretty much everything in-game. No-one questions this one either. You are, and have been for some time, accepted world wide as the base standard of the primary measurement of "suck".

Love how the 5 of you ran from the 2 of us..we still got 2 of your girls down. You abandoned your friends...once again. Good job there looser.

Have a nice day.

E

Eldron/Numchuck

*claps*

What kind of char do you play again? Lmao

I love bein hated, it lets me know I made it.

People hate when your better then them, if they ain't hatin' start worryin then.

E

Eldron/Numchuck

To set the record straight, DOM and me go back at least 8years. We came to Sonoma together and have been friends ever since. This little beef over a screenshot is nothing and he knows its nothing. But this next screenshot is a trip. Snake comments on how "smart" I am, but the screenshot shows how high of an IQ snake actually has.

http://i40.***********/zsl7dk.jpg

We had a great fight with D@D in despise tonight and I gotta give them props for keep coming back to fight. Ben Dover lost his imbued tunic but COP was nice enough to return it.

http://i44.***********/2rw4y39.jpg

http://i41.***********/e8pkio.jpg

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

so if you want it
so if you want it
u got it **** face
u got it **** face

haha **** off *****

dude

ok well then good

i mean honestly
quit talkin dom

leave that out of it
ok pancake go ahead
start buying transfers

PATHETIC!
LOL, use what trinity likes to say... get a life.

Well lets hope he does bring his little zerg since it's well known he doesnt fight under or even numbered he has to zerg to be competitive and hes also the first to run away from the fighting field when we took out one or two of his meatshields (waka). Lets see how many of those newb trammie pvper wannabe trammies he brings with him.

He knew waka couldnt hang, waka's level of PvP,just like him, requires a zerg to be competitive. Waka couldnt field more than 8 people they wouldnt fight. DOM as a smart newb(but rather newbish in PvP) knows Waka couldnt hang, I guess hes bringing more newbs to sonoma to feed me with their points (yay).

I mean we got to fight 3 wakas at yew yesturday, they were 3v1 ganking Worm, so worm told us and we showed up, Solid Snake instantly got stated, Buster (playing my tactics archer mage template now, WU worship+1 ty) instantly ran to the house and started dumping from inside WAKA PVP HOUSE, 2nd guy flagged Worm and ran away to unflag who went back to house after precisely 2 minutes. Snake the PvP GoD like Ruffles just sit there waiting out of stat, and what they do after? coming back like a real PvP guild right? No they recalled and said they wouldnt fight us because we have 2 mystic mages.

This is very very funny, they couldnt handle my archer and die to Ii 1v1 (and trinity to my stealther) and had their photos showing up on stractics, they :sad2:ed and bitched and wanted me to play a mage (since they couldnt beat my archer obviously), and when I roll them with my mage they say they dont fight mystic mages... so I guess i should just get on my disco bard and fight them since its more fair that way (and I agree :lol:)

Next time when you fight waka, if you dont want to get drowned by waka tear attacks make sure you 1. Dont play an archer (waka's most common template) 2. Dont stealth (waka's 2nd most common template) 3. No tamers (only Violet Mood can use it), 4. No tactics mages (their GM says tactics mage is GIMP), 5. No mysticism on your template (only Wyld can have mysticism on his click and follow evasion newb dexer)... I think I covered 70% of it...

Oh and when you fight them make sure and take note of the following 1. Do not bring more people than what they have, or they house PvP instantly, 2. If you bring even number and killed one of them, they instantly unflag and proceed to Waka PvP, I mean house PvP, 3. If DOM is in the group AI AI AI chaining you (again its only OK for waka to play an archer obviously), kill the guy next to him he will run away and log, instantly. 4. Get used to lies when they post on PvP thread, they will NOT have screenshots period for some odd reason. 5. They oppose people posting actual ingame PvP screenshots for some odd reasons.

Hope I covered most of them. Again it's only fair to fight wakas on whatever template they want to play on a pure no parry no scribe mage with no pots. :lol:

Oh nick next time you see DOM, tell him I am terribly sorry for all the xfer tokens he has used when we wiped him out of Sonoma. He brought so many xfer tokens I think it broke his paycheck 2 month ago. Seems like he needs to do some planning since he needs a LOT of xfer tokens again (so he gets more and better meatshields than Wakas), Just tell him we couldnt wait to wipe him out of Sonoma again and makes him buy all those tokens again for him and his meat shields to leave Sonoma, again.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like that pee brain of Numchuckasuka**** has yet to be able to get enough intelligence power up to fire a couple (all that would be needed) of neurons and realize that his pics are of other "Solid Snakes".

LOL.. I just love this kid's worship.

J

[JD]

It's rare I get a kill unless it's right place right time....... stealthing on foot at 25% the speed of those on horseback for the win... grumble

Pop shotted Esham (didn't know he and invis were just messing around, oops)
An oldie of Lord Raoul Duke (Don't remember circumstances but it was prolly a popshot)

And don't have the shot but I hit Mua'Dib with one shot for over half his life with my heavy the other day... must have hurt

Anyway, enjoy

http://i39.***********/2qdolu0.jpg
http://i41.***********/2q9ylu8.jpg

E

Eldron/Numchuck

Every SolidSnake Ive ran into dies just the same. They all suck. I cant imagine why anyone would want to name a char after you. I dont think ive ever seen you anywhere but face down.

http://i39.***********/eq5e2v.jpg

R

Ruffles

....Snake the PvP GoD like Ruffles ....

Aww thank you for the compliment WU.. I don't deserve it as snake is far better at playing that template than I am..but its kinda nice to be compared to him :)

Missing playing UO but happy to hear that the PvP is starting to pick up on Sonoma.

See ya'll when I get home ... in the meantime I'm sharpening arrows for my "special" friends. You know who you are ;)

toodles

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aww thank you for the compliment WU.. I don't deserve it as snake is far better at playing that template than I am..but its kinda nice to be compared to him :)

Missing playing UO but happy to hear that the PvP is starting to pick up on Sonoma.

See ya'll when I get home ... in the meantime I'm sharpening arrows for my "special" friends. You know who you are ;)

toodles
Glad you like that Ruffles, and dont worry, you are better than Snake (you are not THAT ******** compare to other sosarians). Ask anyone outside your guild you will know. Snake has taken the crown from Sugar and Spice... good job. :thumbup1:

Yea what happened to waka anyways, rarely see them. And when I do they are either 1. Running away in a speed I couldn't keep up and unflag then run straight to Waka PvP House, 2. House PvPing, 3. Stealthing, 4. Smokebombing, 5. House PvPing, 6. Stealthing, 7. Dead, 8. Running to the house, 9. Trashing talking on forum with zero prove for some really really strange reason, and last but not least 10. Trash talking in Waka Language that I can not comprehend... they all sound OoOOO to me.

Hmm I wonder how many xfer token DOM has to spend this time LOL. Better bring better meanshields than Wakas.

B

Busters

Well lets hope he does bring his little zerg since it's well known he doesnt fight under or even numbered he has to zerg to be competitive and hes also the first to run away from the fighting field when we took out one or two of his meatshields (waka). Lets see how many of those newb trammie pvper wannabe trammies he brings with him.

He knew waka couldnt hang, waka's level of PvP,just like him, requires a zerg to be competitive. Waka couldnt field more than 8 people they wouldnt fight. DOM as a smart newb(but rather newbish in PvP) knows Waka couldnt hang, I guess hes bringing more newbs to sonoma to feed me with their points (yay).

I mean we got to fight 3 wakas at yew yesturday, they were 3v1 ganking Worm, so worm told us and we showed up, Solid Snake instantly got stated, Buster (playing my tactics archer mage template now, WU worship+1 ty) instantly ran to the house and started dumping from inside WAKA PVP HOUSE, 2nd guy flagged Worm and ran away to unflag who went back to house after precisely 2 minutes. Snake the PvP GoD like Ruffles just sit there waiting out of stat, and what they do after? coming back like a real PvP guild right? No they recalled and said they wouldnt fight us because we have 2 mystic mages.

This is very very funny, they couldnt handle my archer and die to Ii 1v1 (and trinity to my stealther) and had their photos showing up on stractics, they :sad2:ed and bitched and wanted me to play a mage (since they couldnt beat my archer obviously), and when I roll them with my mage they say they dont fight mystic mages... so I guess i should just get on my disco bard and fight them since its more fair that way (and I agree :lol:)

Next time when you fight waka, if you dont want to get drowned by waka tear attacks make sure you 1. Dont play an archer (waka's most common template) 2. Dont stealth (waka's 2nd most common template) 3. No tamers (only Violet Mood can use it), 4. No tactics mages (their GM says tactics mage is GIMP), 5. No mysticism on your template (only Wyld can have mysticism on his click and follow evasion newb dexer)... I think I covered 70% of it...

Oh and when you fight them make sure and take note of the following 1. Do not bring more people than what they have, or they house PvP instantly, 2. If you bring even number and killed one of them, they instantly unflag and proceed to Waka PvP, I mean house PvP, 3. If DOM is in the group AI AI AI chaining you (again its only OK for waka to play an archer obviously), kill the guy next to him he will run away and log, instantly. 4. Get used to lies when they post on PvP thread, they will NOT have screenshots period for some odd reason. 5. They oppose people posting actual ingame PvP screenshots for some odd reasons.

Hope I covered most of them. Again it's only fair to fight wakas on whatever template they want to play on a pure no parry no scribe mage with no pots. :lol:

Oh nick next time you see DOM, tell him I am terribly sorry for all the xfer tokens he has used when we wiped him out of Sonoma. He brought so many xfer tokens I think it broke his paycheck 2 month ago. Seems like he needs to do some planning since he needs a LOT of xfer tokens again (so he gets more and better meatshields than Wakas), Just tell him we couldnt wait to wipe him out of Sonoma again and makes him buy all those tokens again for him and his meat shields to leave Sonoma, again.
lol, for one, you don't play a tactics mage, u play a tamer mage, stealther, and a bush swords guy, or another archer. Also, it was not 3v1, i fielded the house so the newb would not just run inside because asham wanted to attack him. Of coarse he ran from 1 guy till 4 other scam showed up. Yes i ran into house because i was not fighting 5 guys vs one. Sry he could not fight 1v1, instead calling in more to help him. Who was the zerg there??? 5 for little old me. rofl! And you wu are the last person that should talk about fighting when you never show up unless there are more people on your side then the people you are fighting. So, is it time you join the 86 alliance. Also, i do not have a mysticism evasion template. I have no mysticism on any pvp template or evasion. So where you got that from i will never know. newb

J

[JD]

Y’all can take as many swipes as 86/86 Alliance as you like.. as far as I’m concerned, you can get fracked for all I care.

I have never once seen WAKA, SCAM, or any other PVP guild try to be “fair” and come at you with equal #s. In the beginning we had only 3-4, and people came at us with 6 to 15 (I mean, seriously guys?).

So funny to see people complaining about us now… thank yourselves, you taught us your special kind of ‘teamwork’.

But this isn’t to complain about #s…. everyone knows you just roll with what you got.

In any case, Numchuk has built this alliance from the ground up. In just a short time 86 alliance has positioned itself as a contender.

Not saying we’re the top, we’re still working on coordination. We also have no problem adding someone we just met at the bank, just because they’re a cool cat to hang out with. We’ll work with them and teach them. Several are really gettin good.

It’s better to have chill people in your guild/alliance where everyone gets along instead of ego-tripping power maniacs who talk in all caps lock and who are legends… on a video game. And who would step on you for any minute reason… your guild being held together by tinfoiland bubblegum at most.

Here’s my salute to the great people of the 86 alliance… to those that don’t like it, you know exactly what kind of salute I’d give you. ;D

PS to any defectors who just want a seriously chill, fun guild/alliance sans all drama.. come hang with us some time and see what we're about. It's not about penis measuring contests, thats for damn sure...

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, for one, you don't play a tactics mage,
hehe I am playing a tactics mage from before you brought your first UO acct.
And the only tactics mage existed after they nerfed everything in that nerve strike ds patch. Sorry kiddo, asha already tried to copy my template on Wasp, he failed and now I see a 2nd fanboi playing that template from a house... how typical. Waka's WU worship-ism. Good job tho, glad to see kiddies playing my template.

Trinity said tactics mage is gimp because I killed him in one combo, I guess anything that can kill him quick is gimp... for the record, he called my stealth archer and my disarm archer as gimp as well.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, for one, you don't play a tactics mage, u play a tamer mage, stealther, and a bush swords guy, or another archer. Also, it was not 3v1, i fielded the house so the newb would not just run inside because asham wanted to attack him. Of coarse he ran from 1 guy till 4 other scam showed up. Yes i ran into house because i was not fighting 5 guys vs one. Sry he could not fight 1v1, instead calling in more to help him. Who was the zerg there??? 5 for little old me. rofl! And you wu are the last person that should talk about fighting when you never show up unless there are more people on your side then the people you are fighting. So, is it time you join the 86 alliance. Also, i do not have a mysticism evasion template. I have no mysticism on any pvp template or evasion. So where you got that from i will never know. newb
Pretty sure I'm the only one with mysticism on a template. Maybe one other person max. I am pushing for others to pick up though! :thumbsup:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh good God..Thrax2 / WU is back. We were all hoping that mommy took away his computer for good. I knew I smelled trash when I opened up this web page again....Yep..Thrax2 is back again.

Horrid..you should have stayed gone. What shard did you get your ass kicked on again this time..that made you come slinking back to Sonoma..are there any left that you have not been chased out of?

Just quit the game..you are pathetic.

No..you can not join WAKA.

E

Eldron/Numchuck

Every time snake posts I think 99.9 percent of the shard damn near falls out of their chair laughin. Snake never kills anyone, dies constantly, and then says "it wasn't me, theres many solid snakes on sonoma" ! Why the hell would anyone want to copy that name unless to make fun of you. You cant duel, you play a stealther, and your only 120 skill is dieing. How many times did we kill you in dsp this morning? 6 or 7? Did you kill anyone....NO! Then you lied and said you got a 20bush, but we had a thief beside you and u got 2 110s. Thrax may be the king of trash talk, but you hold the crown for trash pvp with a mouth that ur ass cant back up. Keep comin back, I enjoy takin screenshots of you. Soon as I get a sec, Ill post the ones I took of you face down in 6 different spots in dsp this mornin.
:stretcher:

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pretty sure I'm the only one with mysticism on a template. Maybe one other person max. I am pushing for others to pick up though! :thumbsup:
Bear is a gimped out mysticism/Bush dexer. Perhaps he is talking about me. I haven't played in a while tho, busy with traveling for work. Hopefully I can get back sometime this week.

Bear

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Every time snake posts I think 99.9 percent of the shard damn near falls out of their chair laughin. Snake never kills anyone, dies constantly, and then says "it wasn't me, theres many solid snakes on sonoma" ! Why the hell would anyone want to copy that name unless to make fun of you. You cant duel, you play a stealther, and your only 120 skill is dieing. How many times did we kill you in dsp this morning? 6 or 7? Did you kill anyone....NO! Then you lied and said you got a 20bush, but we had a thief beside you and u got 2 110s. Thrax may be the king of trash talk, but you hold the crown for trash pvp with a mouth that ur ass cant back up. Keep comin back, I enjoy takin screenshots of you. Soon as I get a sec, Ill post the ones I took of you face down in 6 different spots in dsp this mornin.
LOL..that would truly be a special task on my part..at work right now and I do not ever play from work.

You truly are the poster child for in game reverse Darwinism son, you hold that special place..right next to Thrax2 / WU. Is it statistically possible for another human being to be more of a dumbass than this child? We all know he has his equal in Thrax2 / WU.:thumbup1:

But it is OK..keep the worship coming. Everyone knows what happens whenever you do run up against me; Wooooooosh..at unbelievable speed..you are back in your house or faction rune away. I am, and always will be, your Master and Superior in every possible and imaginable way. You will never..EVER... fight me 1v1 on any of my characters because you absolutely know you will be sniffing grass roots every time.

Enjoy your kills of other characters with my name..they are friends who do it just to turn your ***** asses red and keep you cowards from using guard zone..and believe me..we ALL have huge laughs over it every day.

Save yourself even more embarrassment and do everyone a favor... bah..never mind..keep being stupid and existing..we all need a good laugh at your expense. My co-workers just love reading your foolishness, it keeps them chuckling every day knowing how much I play your mind like a 1 stringed instrument every day.

Too easy...just too easy to spin you like a child's top. It requires all the effort of an eye blink.

B

Busters

hehe I am playing a tactics mage from before you brought your first UO acct.
And the only tactics mage existed after they nerfed everything in that nerve strike ds patch. Sorry kiddo, asha already tried to copy my template on Wasp, he failed and now I see a 2nd fanboi playing that template from a house... how typical. Waka's WU worship-ism. Good job tho, glad to see kiddies playing my template.

Trinity said tactics mage is gimp because I killed him in one combo, I guess anything that can kill him quick is gimp... for the record, he called my stealth archer and my disarm archer as gimp as well.
Well last thing i knew, templates were not trademarked. Also, i played a tactics mage long before it was nerfed back in the day, and i'm not talking about nerve strike ds crap, i'm talkin pre-aos. You on the other hand stole ur name "WASP" from someone who used to rock you day in and out. So who worships who on that one??? Also, i'm glad we actually have people to fight, but why do you say you want even odds jd when it is obviously not true. Any time we get close to your numbers, your alliance ducks out. If you honestly want good fights, we can always set that up. We can just duel, or do field battles or dungeon battles like the old days.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well last thing i knew, templates were not trademarked. Also, i played a tactics mage long before it was nerfed back in the day, and i'm not talking about nerve strike ds crap, i'm talkin pre-aos. You on the other hand stole ur name "WASP" from someone who used to rock you day in and out. So who worships who on that one??? Also, i'm glad we actually have people to fight, but why do you say you want even odds jd when it is obviously not true. Any time we get close to your numbers, your alliance ducks out. If you honestly want good fights, we can always set that up. We can just duel, or do field battles or dungeon battles like the old days.
I do have screenshots from owning him from 8 years ago that when he copied my tactics mage and named it "Ember". He was hardcore pure mage until he got killed in 2 duels one by my wrest necro and another to my swordsmage... so what I copied his name to scam his friends and EARN PROFITS... unlike waka copies mine AND SPENT 20mill to get the glacial hair to fake a shot they will never get. Besides Wasp is not good enough... decent mage that was ultra dated until he copied my templates...

Look ma, wasp speaking Waka language.

And I think this one is either Wasp himself or his newb buddy

Wait you started playing tactics mage pre-aos? That's wayyyy too late kiddo. If you need any heads up on how to play it since you played it about 2 years later than I do, I will teach you, like Trinity and all Waka aka DOM Shields seriously needs some PvP 101. Waka's sole purpose is to keep DOM alive and you guys made him having to pay for 20+ xfer tokens again just so he can get better meatshields from other shards.

Since you claimed Wasp the newb can own me which I countered with 2 screenshots where's yours? Show me a screenshot of Wasp killing me please.

Reposted from what I said about 10 posts above about Waka... because this WU wannabe's post just again proved one of my arguments.

"Yea what happened to waka anyways, rarely see them. And when I do they are either 1. Running away in a speed I couldn't keep up and unflag then run straight to Waka PvP House, 2. House PvPing, 3. Stealthing, 4. Smokebombing, 5. House PvPing, 6. Stealthing, 7. Dead, 8. Running to the house, 9. Trashing talking on forum with zero prove for some really really strange reason, and last but not least 10. Trash talking in Waka Language that I can not comprehend... they all sound OoOOO to me."

So are you telling a lie or you actually have something to cover your little piehole this time? :confused:
I love when my fanbois are all talk zero show (like they ran away because we now play mystic mages), and/or all talk zero prove (like all his posts)... hehe I hate I am always right.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bear is a gimped out mysticism/Bush dexer. Perhaps he is talking about me. I haven't played in a while tho, busy with traveling for work. Hopefully I can get back sometime this week.

Bear
Oh so that's you... funny you play such a click and follow template yet your buddies refuse to fight a mystic mages because we are "too gimp". :confused:

Well at least he's learning to play one of my templates now tho. :thumbup1:

B

Busters

I do have screenshots from owning him from 8 years ago that when he copied my tactics mage and named it "Ember". He was hardcore pure mage until he got killed in 2 duels one by my wrest necro and another to my swordsmage

Look ma, wasp speaking Waka language.

And I think this one is either Wasp himself or his newb buddy

Wait you started playing tactics mage pre-aos? That's wayyyy too late kiddo. If you need any heads up on how to play it since you played it about 2 years later than I do, I will teach you, like Trinity and all Waka aka DOM Shields seriously needs some PvP 101. Waka's sole purpose is to keep DOM alive and you guys made him having to pay for 20+ xfer tokens again just so he can get better meatshields from other shards.

Since you claimed Wasp the newb can own me which I countered with 2 screenshots where's yours? Show me a screenshot of Wasp killing me please.

Reposted from what I said because this WU wannabe's post just again proved one of my arguments.

"Yea what happened to waka anyways, rarely see them. And when I do they are either 1. Running away in a speed I couldn't keep up and unflag then run straight to Waka PvP House, 2. House PvPing, 3. Stealthing, 4. Smokebombing, 5. House PvPing, 6. Stealthing, 7. Dead, 8. Running to the house, 9. Trashing talking on forum with zero prove for some really really strange reason, and last but not least 10. Trash talking in Waka Language that I can not comprehend... they all sound OoOOO to me."

So are you telling a lie or you actually have something to cover your little piehole this time? :confused:
I believe he is on gl, since you guys fight there, go fight him. also, why would i take a screenshot and keep it 8 years??? i am not that into this game, if that is the highlight for you, then great. I do not believe you killed him, where is the money shot?? Where is the journal shot??? YOU always have said that without a money shot or journal shot, that you could just take a pic of the corpse, so right there you contradicted yourself. Also, i said pre-aos, did not say how far ahead. I played well before there was even a tram, so you really should not assume that i started that char right at aos, i was just trying to put it up there a little further then your nerf. And noone can claim that they have the only tactics mage after a patch, i have seen many over the years. Also, you did not deny taking his name, you now just claim he stole yours. Also will you post all of your templates exactly, so we know the ones you thought of first so that way noone else will "copy" them from you?? sarcasm Also, noone can ever say they created a template first, and even if they did, i still would not believe them.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Snake still talking? He dies to his dismount shot as well. I am on my tamer mage, he stealth pop dismounts me with 3 of his friends on me and put in self in 5 second timer where he cant's WAKA AWAY and died within 3 seconds (I mean running away with the speed that I cannot achieve).

Again just like what I said, even Ruffles is better than Snake. :lol:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe he is on gl, since you guys fight there, go fight him. also, why would i take a screenshot and keep it 8 years???
GL what? I guess newb all fled to GL nowdays. He has clallenged me to many duels in the old days, and the outcome is the same. He left Sonoma after. If he wants a reduel, have calisto to spare him a xfer token so he can he on Sonoma... No point to challenge something that's already been beaten.

So you did NOT have any prove and you ARE indeed telling something based purely on your delusion. Figured, fit right onto my argument 9. Thanks for proving my points. rolleyes:

And I started playing tactics mage 8 months before the introduction of Meditation skill. During closed beta.

ps. Keeping screenshots is a very common practice to combat liars =), I kept the screenshot for a long time becuase who knows maybe 7 years later some newb kiddie wannabes who didnt even know what real UO was and saying certain people he never met can kill me (because he himself is unable)... then I will post the screenshots (which came in handy with wakas especially all they can do is PvP on the forum, and when they are ingame, they are stealthing or dumping from Waka PVP HOUSE.

B

Busters

GL what? I guess newb all fled to GL nowdays. He has clallenged me to many duels in the old days, and the outcome is the same. He left Sonoma after. If he wants a reduel, have calisto to spare him a xfer token so he can he on Sonoma... No point to challenge something that's already been beaten.

So you did NOT have any prove and you ARE indeed telling something based purely on your delusion. Figured, fit right onto my argument 9. Thanks for proving my points. rolleyes:

And I started playing tactics mage 8 months before the introduction of Meditation skill. During closed beta.

ps. Keeping screenshots is a very common practice to combat liars =), I kept the screenshot for a long time becuase who knows maybe 7 years later some newb kiddie wannabes who didnt even know what real UO was and saying certain people he never met can kill me (because he himself is unable)... then I will post the screenshots (which came in handy with wakas especially all they can do is PvP on the forum, and when they are ingame, they are stealthing or dumping from Waka PVP HOUSE.
Again, no kill shots, don't know the entire story, so no i don't trust what you say at all. And i think you are one of the only people i have seen post a screeny that old of pvp. I'm guessing it must have been a great day to get a ss of him dead. Also i have talked to him several times, he says you copy his char names, "which even several in your guild said so as well". If you want to fight him, look him up. I have yet to see you accept a duel on sonoma, so i'm sure you won't on any other shard as well. You are all talk, and can't back it up. And for the 3rd time or so you talk about dumping from waka house, yes i did, already admitted it. I rarely fight from house like your guild, but when 5 scam "all of which can outrun me" have to gank like usual, that is what will happen. This is the end of this conversation, because obviously you won't duel him, because that would be a first for you. Start accepting the many duels offered to you, or don't bother writing again. :stretcher:

My bet is wu will post, and will be nothing about dueling someone who challanged him, or it will be a 11 year old screenshot of a "duel" he claims.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Enjoy your kills of other characters with my name..they are friends who do it just to turn your ***** asses red and keep you cowards from using guard zone..and believe me..we ALL have huge laughs over it every day.

Last I looked everyone in the 86/GTFO/Mofo/Cop alliance are in factions, so why would we be using guardzones if we're fighting against other people in factions. About the only non-faction reds that we fight are Merlin and Ben Dover of D@D. Maybe the real reason is that if we turn red then you can bring your blue non-faction tamer to a faction fight.

J

[JD]

^I was gonna say it's the blues who are hugging the guard zone, attacking reds from the guard zone and then calling guards etc.

I guess I don't get the whole "do anything bad you can to an enemy guild" thing. Including harassing them on blue players to make them go red, killstealing [renowned] in the abyss, etc.

I just fight for the fun, I don't actively dislike anyone to the point I would do those things. Anyone I dislike that much gets put out of my mind, they aren't worth the trouble.

E

Eldron/Numchuck

Looks like everyone agrees....snake is a ******. 120Typing 120Dieing

Your co-workers get a laugh from reading posts? lmao, god your lies just keep coming. Oh....and yes I turned my archer red cause you don't have the balls to put your chars in factions so we have to take counts because you die 6x in a row and keep coming back to the spawns with 10arrows and 10bandaids in your backpack. If you ever see my screenshots I'm loaded with pots, aids, petals, teleport scrolls, apples, grapes, trap chests. Thats the difference....I play to kill, you play to be killed. So talk all you want, but everyone on these forums and in game know exactly the type of char you play and what happens every time you show up at a fight. :gee:

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Bear
Oh so that's you... funny you play such a click and follow template yet your buddies refuse to fight a mystic mages because we are "too gimp". :confused:

Well at least he's learning to play one of my templates now tho. :thumbup1:
I thought the character being named Brown Bear would have given it away. Anyways.. It is not quite as easy as click and follow. I can not kill someone with just my weapon. Bear is helpful at choke pts (Hail Storm), he is helpful in killing someone who wont stop running (Sleep). He has the ability to interrupt mage and necro spells (nether bolt). I don't heal with aids. I do damage with spells. I don't disarm. I could be playing a character with alot more gimpness... Straight bush dexer with healing (Kronus) or a Stealth/Ninja Archer (Ember).

Bear

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought the character being named Brown Bear would have given it away. Anyways.. It is not quite as easy as click and follow. I can not kill someone with just my weapon. Bear is helpful at choke pts (Hail Storm), he is helpful in killing someone who wont stop running (Sleep). He has the ability to interrupt mage and necro spells (nether bolt). I don't heal with aids. I do damage with spells. I don't disarm. I could be playing a character with alot more gimpness... Straight bush dexer with healing (Kronus) or a Stealth/Ninja Archer (Ember).

Bear
First of all I am sorry I am not good at remembering a bad players that just turns around and runs away. Newbs like Snake and Buster die enough to force me remember "hey free point dispenser is here again". And if you want to find the worst necromage on shard, talk to your GM.

Straight bush dexer with healing (Kronus) who's not nearly as gimpy as evasion ds click and follow Tina Turner which I have killed before or a Stealth/Ninja Archer (Ember) which has same template as Solid Snake, Ruffles, Crazy K, WyldChild, BuckWheat.

Oh damn guess Waka is the home of click and follow gimplets. I didnt even try to remember the names. Well given that only Ember recklessly slaughtered Waka GuildMaster in cold blood in one versus one (1v1).

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last I looked everyone in the 86/GTFO/Mofo/Cop alliance are in factions, so why would we be using guardzones if we're fighting against other people in factions. About the only non-faction reds that we fight are Merlin and Ben Dover of D@D. Maybe the real reason is that if we turn red then you can bring your blue non-faction tamer to a faction fight.
Snake still play on his bluebies, last time I checked. Trip flash back + orange solid snake + bluebie solid snake ganking me and Eli 3v2. They got wiped when tried to take loots from a fel fallen Keep after I killed 3 D@Ds.

It's either Snake is dual clienting or he had his friend to play snake either way it doesnt matter those 2 newbs (snakes) are playing with each other not against, either way that's their last resort so next time when I killed them 1v1 again they can say "hey its not me" :lol: It's sad, at least Trinity admits defeat when he got recklessly murdered by a stealther on his best character 1v1.

E

Eldron/Numchuck

Decent fight tonight with a couple waka in front of my house near Khaldun. Snake got dropped as usual and D@D showed up and fought a bit. Good fightin' yall. We need more nights like this.

http://i44.***********/65u5wp.jpg

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Decent fight tonight with a couple waka in front of my house near Khaldun. Snake got dropped as usual and D@D showed up and fought a bit. Good fightin' yall. We need more nights like this.

http://i44.***********/65u5wp.jpg
Recently defeated too eh. lol I wish their PvP ability could cover their mouth. :lol:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL..true Hunter..

I don't have as much time to play as before but it is absolutely hilarious to see these kids spinning like tops trying to figure out who is who. But at least there is some sort of fighting going on. I tip my hat to my guys for just confusing the crap out of these newbs. Envision chickens running around the yard with their heads cut off and you get a pretty accurate picture of these in-game chicken's state of mind. They have so fracked up their game play...Bahahahahaaaa.

I took the time this morning to pay 86 a visit at COD...on my 4 year old laptop..with no macros at all. Try as they could, they simply weren't up to level and couldn't stop the real Snake from dropping their crew like the bags of waste they truly are. Unfortunately..I couldn't stick around to kill all 5-6 of them and had to leave. If I had even 1 other person with me and/or more time..they would have all been ass up. I had to be satisfied with just 3 kills and boogie for a meeting. One of my folks told me they were whining like a braying donkey in general chat afterward.. Num is just too intellectually challenged in-game...LOL!!

I figured I would take the time and remind them of just who their Master is...and it was made crystal clear. There is absolutely no way they even come close to causing me trouble without their odds being greater than 3 to 1. That is why Thrax2/WU and Numchuckasuka**** can only post in reaction whereas I just grass root sniff them and move on.

Don't get me wrong.. I am glad that they love me so much... it makes my in-game thighs moist and I know how thirsty Num gets. WU loves me so much that he dreams of one day growing up enough to be honored with being able to shine my in-game shoes and wash my in-game underwear. Not going to happen, of course, but even the in-game window lickers like him need dreams. I am not so cruel as to take that away from the little guy. Keep in mind..this is the guy who keeps... and repeatedly posts... screen shots from up to 8 years ago (Bahahahaaaa)..in a pathetic attempt to make himself feel better about himself. What the fool fails to recognize, not surprisingly, is that it is not working..he still has to keep posting them and still feels like crap..obviously. Poor little guy.

I own them both...as is obvious by their deep worship.

LOL..it's just to easy. I play these kids waaaayyyyy too easily.

E

Eldron/Numchuck

Judging by the amount of "in-game" comments you make, I think your getting life in general mixed up with your "in-game" skill. You killed someone in wraith from half life from spawn and rez killed them. Thats some serious pvp. You can't touch me, on a stealth or your gimp tamer. Post some screenshots! Three paragraphs rants don't mean anything to me. Honestly, your last post was a little perverted and I don't even want to imagine your "in game" thighs. I bet "your buddies" at work are really laughing at your posts. I really don't need to post, you make a fool of yourself on your own.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL..Steve wins the bet on Numbskull's reply!!! That's a free lunch for ya bro..enjoy the banter... Not only is this fool dumb as a box of rocks in-game..he is also as predictable as a single celled organism. You go figure...coincidence?? I think NOT.

We have so much fun baiting this boy it is just NOT funny..well..ok..its hilarious!!

You won't ever even fight Snake much less Violent (much much less survive it)..lets not kid ourselves Numbnuts..

T

Trinsauce

Wow really??? I haven't played in well over a month and my name is still coming out of ur pathetic little mouth??? Really???

Get over ur obsession with me for whatever reason u have it... Get over it... Move the **** on... Ur obsession is quite irritating now... Go chase after girls or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.