• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread, v. 3.06 - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ruffles

No. I work nights so I usually sleep from 6am CST to whenever I wake up. Plus I only work 3-4 days a week, so I have some free time. Although I haven't played Sonoma much lately, so your comment wasn't directed at me.
No sir, it wasn't. Was directed at Widow, mostly. He's kinda funny to read, though. I wonder if it isn't propaganda, could he be delusional?

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What? You need a good connection? This me me, Ruffles...the noob? My connections sucks all the time...what is a little connection problem?

Bring forth your spells mighty mage...and I'll bring my bow and arrows.

*SALUTE*
I have been pinging around 300-400 during prime time..it comes and goes..good for 5..bad for 10...good for 10..bad for 5...It gets old..so I am just workign char skills right now...Hopefully my conn will get better when I move around the middle of the February...

R

Ruffles

I have been pinging around 300-400 during prime time..it comes and goes..good for 5..bad for 10...good for 10..bad for 5...It gets old..so I am just workign char skills right now...Hopefully my conn will get better when I move around the middle of the February...
Mine is consistantly 200-250. One time I played at my husbands office on a laptop and it was SUPERFAST. Alas, we will not be getting an E4 connection...but one can dream.

M

Mercutio_UO

Okay, I'd like to start off by saying UO is a fantastic game and I love the PvP. I know people do get upset and sometimes say harsh things even me that's expected. Though what I am about to post I have never seen before not even by SCAM or anyone else who resides on this shard or has ever been here. Pain aka Ruff Ryder of COP aka KMS's brother and Ophellia (however you spell her worthless name) have targeted Danu's aka Scarlets condition. Scarlet has an illness that could be terminal and is why she hasn't been playing lately. Ruff Ryder and Ophellia being the horrible PvPers they are have targeted her after dying to us (Waka) several times even with us being out numbered and them having dread mares. Anyone in COP if you do not stand up to this behavior you're not the guild everyone thought you were, you're a horrible, trash guild with no tact at all who wish the real life death of people who play this game just because you have died to them or friends of theirs. Attitudes like these are border line psychotic and please seek professional help Opheillia and Ruff Ryder, griefing is griefing, but I have never seen anything taken this far not by SCAM or any other guild who have occupied Sonoma. COP I know you guys are trash at PVP, you are horrible at PvP minus KMS and TMI granted, but this behavior is unforgivable and you guys can say you didn't say it, but I know it's brought up in your vent and you don't revoke it which makes you useless trash too. I know this may be a long rant, but anyone who wishes the physical (real life) death of someone else over a video game is pathetic which describes ruff ryder and ophellia prefectly! A joke with no skill, keep playing a dread mare dis-mounter tamer you are incapable of doing anything else... I use to at least respect COP but no more you're all trash trash trash and more trash

Attachments

R

Ruffles

Sometimes things happen where you wonder in amazement at the mentality of some individuals in the game.

COP by no means is a lily white guild but at least we don't have bootlicking synchophants that condone the obnoxious behavior of some people that are the lowest scum that UO has to offer.

Words are said in the heat of battle that can be explained by, well heat of battle. But some people in game use any excuse to to perpetuate their filthy words and their guildmates make excuses for that behavior.

WAKA, wake up. You have many fine people in your guild, but you also have some ugly garbage spewing gutter rats that diminish your reputation as a fine guild.

Yea, I'm pissy atm...I have a game I love to play. I don't care when I am killed. The chase can be exciting and loads of fun. Sometimes I die sometimes I survive. But, when I am continually called filthy sexually derogatory names in this game, then his guildmates make lame assed excuses for that behavior it's too much.

M

Mercutio_UO

Sometimes things happen where you wonder in amazement at the mentality of some individuals in the game.

COP by no means is a lily white guild but at least we don't have bootlicking synchophants that condone the obnoxious behavior of some people that are the lowest scum that UO has to offer.

Words are said in the heat of battle that can be explained by, well heat of battle. But some people in game use any excuse to to perpetuate their filthy words and their guildmates make excuses for that behavior.

WAKA, wake up. You have many fine people in your guild, but you also have some ugly garbage spewing gutter rats that diminish your reputation as a fine guild.

Yea, I'm pissy atm...I have a game I love to play. I don't care when I am killed. The chase can be exciting and loads of fun. Sometimes I die sometimes I survive. But, when I am continually called filthy sexually derogatory names in this game, then his guildmates make lame assed excuses for that behavior it's too much.
Yeah, some of my guild mates (realistically only one) call you a *****, so what? I've been called worse by some COP after killing them. Wishing the death upon anyone else who plays this game, is beyond childish or petty. I talked to you right after it happen Ruffles, so you are defending this which makes you trash too. If my guild behaved in the same manner I would not condone it or defend it, I'd rather play solo than participate in such a guild. Yet, you defend them... you have no tact or self-respect and the days of COP ruling this shard are over... it now belongs to WAKA! your trash guild is DONE!

R

Ruffles

Okay, I'd like to start off by saying UO is a fantastic game and I love the PvP. I know people do get upset and sometimes say harsh things even me that's expected. Though what I am about to post I have never seen before not even by SCAM or anyone else who resides on this shard or has ever been here. Pain aka Ruff Ryder of COP aka KMS's brother and Ophellia (however you spell her worthless name) have targeted Danu's aka Scarlets condition. Scarlet has an illness that could be terminal and is why she hasn't been playing lately. Ruff Ryder and Ophellia being the horrible PvPers they are have targeted her after dying to us (Waka) several times even with us being out numbered and them having dread mares. Anyone in COP if you do not stand up to this behavior you're not the guild everyone thought you were, you're a horrible, trash guild with no tact at all who wish the real life death of people who play this game just because you have died to them or friends of theirs. Attitudes like these are border line psychotic and please seek professional help Opheillia and Ruff Ryder, griefing is griefing, but I have never seen anything taken this far not by SCAM or any other guild who have occupied Sonoma. COP I know you guys are trash at PVP, you are horrible at PvP minus KMS and TMI granted, but this behavior is unforgivable and you guys can say you didn't say it, but I know it's brought up in your vent and you don't revoke it which makes you useless trash too. I know this may be a long rant, but anyone who wishes the physical (real life) death of someone else over a video game is pathetic which describes ruff ryder and ophellia prefectly! A joke with no skill, keep playing a dread mare dis-mounter tamer you are incapable of doing anything else... I use to at least respect COP but no more you're all trash trash trash and more trash
Mercutio...

You are a bootlicking synchophant of Calisto's.
One. he was doing this before Scarletts was even known to be ill. I told KMS what he does and I didn't want him in COP. Calisto agreed to refrain from this behavior... I agreed to vote ok for him to join COP. That sorta blows your reason outta the water that he does this because of what was said about Danu.

Second...two wrongs DO NOT make a right. You call out people in COP for the words spoken by two people in a context you have no clue about. Yet, YOU and others in your guild not only condone the behavior of a low life guttersnipe, but actually ADD to the problem by doing the very same damn thing.

Third, YOU were doing the VERY SAME THING as Calisto and Mendo, and Rasputin when Danu was booted from the guild because of her bad behavior in vent and Calisto decided to leave with her. This was BEFORE anyone even mentioned a damn thing about Danu being ill. Your right in the cesspool with Calisto.

So Mercutio and the rest of WAKA, stop the damn excuses for the guttermouth slime sucking behavior of the lowest lifeform on UO.

R

Ruffles

Yeah, some of my guild mates (realistically only one) call you a *****, so what? I've been called worse by some COP after killing them. Wishing the death upon anyone else who plays this game, is beyond childish or petty. I talked to you right after it happen Ruffles, so you are defending this which makes you trash too. If my guild behaved in the same manner I would not condone it or defend it, I'd rather play solo than participate in such a guild. Yet, you defend them... you have no tact or self-respect and the days of COP ruling this shard are over... it now belongs to WAKA! your trash guild is DONE!
Tell me Mercutio...how I defend it it? What words did I say to defend it? You can't because I haven't. You are a blatant lair to accuse me of that.

You did just about as much spewing the garbage as your scum sucking rat-faced hero. You and Calisto and anyone that pariticpates or defends that type of behavior will make WAKA a cesspool guild, like R6OS, like SCAM. I have respect for most in WAKA, but it amazes me to no end the amount of crap people tolerate from those that have even just a bit of skill. Is it worth it, WAKA? to have a couple members trash the reputation of a fine guild? From the sorry assed excuses I keep hearing...it probably is.

Mercutio, you said you would rather play solo that participate in a guild that behaved in such a manner, yet you not only play with them you participte in that very same abhorrant manner. You are such a damned hypocrit.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

To borrow a quote from your own guild leader:

On a side note, everyone keeps asking me why I allow it to occur... The bottom line here is I don't pay for their accounts... I'm not their spouse so therefore I am not gonna try to control them... If it bothers u that much don't read it or put them on iggy... But the **** talking really has been a 2 way street whether ya like to admit it or not

E

Elle

I'm suprised Ruffles is even trying to turn the tables on this one. She's probably upset because she finally saw what her guild is all about. She took a huge hit to her miss goody two act. Say what you want now Ruffles. Everyone's seen it, it's out there now. Everyone knows now that COP are not what they try to present themselves as. Claims of drama free vent with no cussing because there are young kids in and it's disrepectful to the others in vent that don't hear all that nastiness. Sure looked like ALOT of nastiness and pure EVIL to me.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Claims of drama free vent with no cussing because there are young kids in and it's disrepectful to the others in vent that don't hear all that nastiness. Sure looked like ALOT of nastiness and pure EVIL to me.
Actually vent became nice to be in once the trouble maker was booted and the prima donnas followed. People are once again in the same channel and having a good time.

E

Elle

Wouldve liked to have been a fly on wall (so to speak) of there vent last night. Having a good time? A good time a whose expense? A woman that isn't around to defend her own herself. LOL you are kidding me right? Why wouldn't her friends take up on her side? Especially if she was just gripping in vent about dying etc. That's nowhere near poking fun at someone terminal illness or not caring whether she I alive or dead. Kellgory, sounds like you fit right in brother. Glad it's you and not me. *mubbles to self"

A

A Rev

Hmm.... could someone who knows post the speifics on how stealing faction sigils works?? I'm considering building a theif in the hopes that I can stir up Faction base PvP when I'm on etc. If SL started ending up with all the sigils & defended them would CoM / Min actually COME GET THEM??? (or would you just wait us out & stealth in a theif after we give up?) Anyway.. I guess this is a post for Ruffles really heh.. I know her family & such are the faction sigil Monitors for Min, bc they play weird hours & other reasons...

I guess I'll try looking up the info again, but there's a suprising amount of contradictions lol..
If you want a fight and dont want to keep fields up for 10 hours straight (the old timer btw, 4hours was implemented for an event) then raid the base of whomever is holding them, if you win, steal them and hold them for 15mins. This re-sets the timer and the defenders have to hold it for another 10hours, This will usually mean you can keep a constant base fight going on...oh and you dont have to actually place the sigs on your own stone, just have to keep hold of them for that 15mins.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wouldve liked to have been a fly on wall (so to speak) of there vent last night. Having a good time? A good time a whose expense? A woman that isn't around to defend her own herself. LOL you are kidding me right? Why wouldn't her friends take up on her side? Especially if she was just gripping in vent about dying etc. That's nowhere near poking fun at someone terminal illness or not caring whether she I alive or dead. Kellgory, sounds like you fit right in brother. Glad it's you and not me. *mubbles to self"
I tried to decipher what your rant was all about, but I gave up. I wasn't in vent at the time so I have no idea what was being said. All I was doing was replying to your statement about "drama free vent", which for some odd reason it bacame so much nicer when the drama queens left. As far as Danu and vent went, she was fun to be around for the most part, but towards the end, the rants and tyrades became more frequent and who knew what would set her off, and in the end she burnt quite a few bridges. As I stated before, few people in COP know what her illness is, because all the information we're getting is basically third hand information, and its simply that she is sick and in the hospital.

As far as the comments being made in-game, I guess it's ok for other people to say derogatory things to COP members, their families, and childeren, and yes Danu was right in there saying those things as well, but the minute a COP member makes a comment back, then everyone is appalled and up in arms posting about it on Stratics. When asked about the double standard you can read Wakas leaderships response about how he doesn't pay the game for them nor is he their spouse so he isn't about to tell them what they can or can't say. Fine, then don't go pancakes about it when the tables get turned.

M

Mercutio_UO

Mercutio...

You are a bootlicking synchophant of Calisto's.
One. he was doing this before Scarletts was even known to be ill. I told KMS what he does and I didn't want him in COP. Calisto agreed to refrain from this behavior... I agreed to vote ok for him to join COP. That sorta blows your reason outta the water that he does this because of what was said about Danu.

Second...two wrongs DO NOT make a right. You call out people in COP for the words spoken by two people in a context you have no clue about. Yet, YOU and others in your guild not only condone the behavior of a low life guttersnipe, but actually ADD to the problem by doing the very same damn thing.

Third, YOU were doing the VERY SAME THING as Calisto and Mendo, and Rasputin when Danu was booted from the guild because of her bad behavior in vent and Calisto decided to leave with her. This was BEFORE anyone even mentioned a damn thing about Danu being ill. Your right in the cesspool with Calisto.

So Mercutio and the rest of WAKA, stop the damn excuses for the guttermouth slime sucking behavior of the lowest lifeform on UO.

I stopped reading your rant half way in, because you are an idiot. Cal has nothing to do with the behavior Ruff Ryder and Ophellia displayed yesterday. Your rant just proves you condone their behavior and defend it. You are trash and so is the majority of your guild.

M

Mercutio_UO

I'm suprised Ruffles is even trying to turn the tables on this one. She's probably upset because she finally saw what her guild is all about. She took a huge hit to her miss goody two act. Say what you want now Ruffles. Everyone's seen it, it's out there now. Everyone knows now that COP are not what they try to present themselves as. Claims of drama free vent with no cussing because there are young kids in and it's disrepectful to the others in vent that don't hear all that nastiness. Sure looked like ALOT of nastiness and pure EVIL to me.
Amen to that.

S

Sickshine

Calling someone names and talking trash to them in-game is one thing, but wishing someone ill health and death is another. If you defend that behavior then you condone it, and are just as guilty as the person saying it. This is all just my opinion based on what i have read here in this thread. Personally if it was me I wouldn't let either of these get to me. People are going to say whatever they think will most likely strike a nerve and upset those people in-game they dislike.

To D@D: Thanks for the fun fighting at del the other night. We were surprised to see you call in your entire guild. We truly enjoyed killing you so many times. I didn't get an accurate count of your numbers, but we started with four and then had 2 after the other 2 had to log off. I think we had 3 deaths total. Hope to see you on the field again sometime.

M

Mercutio_UO

Actually vent became nice to be in once the trouble maker was booted and the prima donnas followed. People are once again in the same channel and having a good time.
I think the point here is that COP has this facade up that they are an honorable and kind guild, that they do not cross any lines or act out in a disrespectful manner towards each other or others who play UO.

Of course this is only an illusion. The behavior displayed yesterday was the most disrespectful escapade I have ever witnessed in all my years of playing UO. It's also no secret that COP has internal problems and sometimes there is fighting in vent, but that's natural people disagree, but what type of person wishes the death of someone else over a video game or griefs someone about the possible death of a friend?

R

Ruffles

If ignorance were a disability, you'd get the full pension.

R

Ruffles

I think the point here is that COP has this facade up that they are an honorable and kind guild, that they do not cross any lines or act out in a disrespectful manner towards each other or others who play UO.

Of course this is only an illusion. The behavior displayed yesterday was the most disrespectful escapade I have ever witnessed in all my years of playing UO. It's also no secret that COP has internal problems and sometimes there is fighting in vent, but that's natural people disagree, but what type of person wishes the death of someone else over a video game or griefs someone about the possible death of a friend?
Merc..both you and Calisto and a few others of UO's bottom feeders were doing this way before even hints of Danu's illness were known and your derogatory sexual insults have nothin' to do with her. They are just your cesspool of a mind, an excuse to continue the behavior. Isn't that right, "thelightwither".

E

Elle

I tried to decipher what your rant was all about, but I gave up. I wasn't in vent at the time so I have no idea what was being said. All I was doing was replying to your statement about "drama free vent", which for some odd reason it bacame so much nicer when the drama queens left. As far as Danu and vent went, she was fun to be around for the most part, but towards the end, the rants and tyrades became more frequent and who knew what would set her off, and in the end she burnt quite a few bridges. As I stated before, few people in COP know what her illness is, because all the information we're getting is basically third hand information, and its simply that she is sick and in the hospital.

As far as the comments being made in-game, I guess it's ok for other people to say derogatory things to COP members, their families, and childeren, and yes Danu was right in there saying those things as well, but the minute a COP member makes a comment back, then everyone is appalled and up in arms posting about it on Stratics. When asked about the double standard you can read Wakas leaderships response about how he doesn't pay the game for them nor is he their spouse so he isn't about to tell them what they can or can't say. Fine, then don't go pancakes about it when the tables get turned.
The last time I heard such nonsense about wishing people were actuallly dead...IRL...was Legolas wishing Tmi's unborn child would die. I bet you all were in a tissy about that huh? As for others smack talking in game, calling people names etc. Let's not hurt those poor weak minded womens feelings. It's probably bc they have low self esteem and somehow suspect that what these people are calling them are true. Kellgory, Ruffles and whoever else. When people lose compassion for people (via wish them dead) isn't that being a socio-path, the dredges of society that all you high and mighty people in COP claim not to be? That you're so superior in attitude to SCAM & the new WAKA. I think all this is very important to be brought to light. Keep on defending the socio-paths. One a side note, I'm guessing KMS wasn't on because none of that would've happened. And Kellgory, if you wasn't on in vent or on the field at them time. STFU:thumbup:

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To D@D: Thanks for the fun fighting at del the other night. We were surprised to see you call in your entire guild. We truly enjoyed killing you so many times. I didn't get an accurate count of your numbers, but we started with four and then had 2 after the other 2 had to log off. I think we had 3 deaths total. Hope to see you on the field again sometime.
That's what I like about D@D, they keep coming back! They do not give up when they lose. They get rezzed and come back. They learn as they go. I will D@D props everyday. They rarely win a PvP fight, if ever (no offense), but they continue to come back time after time. :thumbup:

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am so glad Ruffles is back btw...brough some new conversation to the thread! As long as we can keep it on topic it will be cool!

Hit em with the ban stick hunter if they get off topic or violate the lax ROC for this thread! I like my PvP thread...

*goes back to reading*

:danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

On an OT note..why the does dancing brocolli look like a bannana with an Afro?

T

Trinsauce

man oh man... I have really been missing a lot of stuff of late...

I will be on tonight for sure and ready to fight once again...

I personally don't like the manner of **** talking going on... I do however talk to Ruff Ryder bout his bragging in TS, must've been about 6 years ago how he did somethings... In that reguards I do get down on the same level as what's being said but if anyone was still around that heard the things he said about his gf at the time u would prolly do the same thing... He's a low life and it's still showing...

I don't talk **** to anyone else outside of NoMercyForYou cause well he's an asshat too... lol...

I am going to go on record as saying that both guilds r wrong for saying some of the things that are being said... However when u go past the line of talking **** and actually wish death to someone who is ill that is a bit OVERKILL... Especially being in a leadership position...

Kellgory: I have never heard Danu rant and rave in ventrilo. Do u ever sit there and actually wonder why she may have gotten on people??? Lacking teamwork perhaps??? I dunno... As I've said before I have never heard her get mad at others in vent cause she died... And during R60S' run on Sonoma she did die a lot and never once blamed someone else or got mad...

Anyways I look forward to killing some people tonight... Everyone needs to take a chill pill, drink some beer, wine, or champagne and play the game... leave RL's outta the equation altogether... That goes for Waka, COP, SCAM, D@D, GO*S any guild out there... and juss simply play and have fun...

M

Mercutio_UO

Merc..both you and Calisto and a few others of UO's bottom feeders were doing this way before even hints of Danu's illness were known and your derogatory sexual insults have nothin' to do with her. They are just your cesspool of a mind, an excuse to continue the behavior. Isn't that right, "thelightwither".
You must be pretty frustrated cause this last posting hardly makes any sense. What were Calisto and I doing? Trash taking; sure, grieving other players; absolutely, Calling you bad names; yup, all day everyday.

There is a line though that I've never seen anyone cross, not Cal, not myself, not anyone in SCAM, no one. This line was blatantly crossed yesterday by two of your more senior/influential COP members and instead of recognizing it and disapproving you get defensive and try to turn the tables and point the finger the other way.

Your guild sucks at PvP the only thing you guys had going for you was an honorable reputation, but not anymore you and your guildies have proven you're no better than us bottom feeders when it comes to griefing.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kellgory: I have never heard Danu rant and rave in ventrilo. Do u ever sit there and actually wonder why she may have gotten on people??? Lacking teamwork perhaps??? I dunno... As I've said before I have never heard her get mad at others in vent cause she died... And during R60S' run on Sonoma she did die a lot and never once blamed someone else or got mad...
Not sure why she went off on vent, other than some people/person seemed to push her buttons and everyone in the guild would have to hear about it. While she was in COP, she never mentioned, or a least not to the entire guild that she was having medical problems. I have since learned that she did mention some things to a very select few, but not sure if it was ever into detail as to the medical problem, nor have they mentioned her condition to anyone else. That might have been because she asked them not to tell and their respecting her wishes. Since finding out that she was having serious problems I've asked myself if that could have been one of the reasons she went off on people sometimes...I really don't know. All I can say is I missed the old Danu who was fun to hang out with. Hopefully she makes a full recovery, and I would be interested in knowing how she is doing.

R

Ruffles

You must be pretty frustrated cause this last posting hardly makes any sense. What were Calisto and I doing? Trash taking; sure, grieving other players; absolutely, Calling you bad names; yup, all day everyday.

There is a line though that I've never seen anyone cross, not Cal, not myself, not anyone in SCAM, no one. This line was blatantly crossed yesterday by two of your more senior/influential COP members and instead of recognizing it and disapproving you get defensive and try to turn the tables and point the finger the other way.

Your guild sucks at PvP the only thing you guys had going for you was an honorable reputation, but not anymore you and your guildies have proven you're no better than us bottom feeders when it comes to griefing.
Ever have a moment of clarity when all the pieces, just fit together? You probably wouldn't as you would have an IQ at 3 degrees above the temperature of whale ****.

My moment of clarity came 30 min ago during a run. You are a coward. Would you say the same things to a woman in a restaurant? a bar? In front of a real man? Nope, you would get knocked on your ass. It is so easy to sit in a room, behind a screen and type on a keyboard the filthy stuff you spew and have no real consequenses.

I asked myself "why would a man stoop to this level ?". One reason is a fit of temper. It happens. People get angry and say things that are wrong to say. With what you say and who you say it to (women), this is definately not the case. You will continually target women and spew your filth in game, and out, as long as there are no consequenses to your your actions. You will hide behind an anonymous name to do it, as in "thelightwither". You are a coward.

Now for you last statement that you have never seen Cal do anything that was on par with the comments about Danu. How about Calisto's incessant harrassment of Lego regarding his uncle's death? It's easy to have a blind eye when your nose is up Calisto's ass.

Summarizing your comment ... when people in a guild act like trash then the whole guild is trash...if your statement is true what does that make WAKA, by yours and Calistos actions? I am not responsible for any words other than my own. I am not always a nice person. I make mistakes, but I do have a conscious and when I do I will apologize for my actions and words.

I'm gonna go take a break and dance. I need some good clean fun.

M

Mercutio_UO

Ever have a moment of clarity when all the pieces, just fit together? You probably wouldn't as you would have an IQ at 3 degrees above the temperature of whale ****.

My moment of clarity came 30 min ago during a run. You are a coward. Would you say the same things to a woman in a restaurant? a bar? In front of a real man? Nope, you would get knocked on your ass. It is so easy to sit in a room, behind a screen and type on a keyboard the filthy stuff you spew and have no real consequenses.

I asked myself "why would a man stoop to this level ?". One reason is a fit of temper. It happens. People get angry and say things that are wrong to say. With what you say and who you say it to (women), this is definately not the case. You will continually target women and spew your filth in game, and out, as long as there are no consequenses to your your actions. You will hide behind an anonymous name to do it, as in "thelightwither". You are a coward.

Now for you last statement that you have never seen Cal do anything that was on par with the comments about Danu. How about Calisto's incessant harrassment of Lego regarding his uncle's death? It's easy to have a blind eye when your nose is up Calisto's ass.

Summarizing your comment ... when people in a guild act like trash then the whole guild is trash...if your statement is true what does that make WAKA, by yours and Calistos actions? I am not responsible for any words other than my own. I am not always a nice person. I make mistakes, but I do have a conscious and when I do I will apologize for my actions and words.

I'm gonna go take a break and dance. I need some good clean fun.
Ruffles, I am done hon. I just wanted to prove that COP also griefs. Not only do you guys grief, but you guys also stoop pretty low and your only argument is "oh well Cal does it too", congrats.

If you want to PvP I'll be on the actual shard (without hiding, stealth, ninja, or pets) until then ta-ta!

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oooo..I do seem to have started a **** storm over on UHall (big surprise there)!!

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=177694

Which led to this discussion (not over yet..I still have to take time to verbally face plant a cpl idiots there..it is NOT going to be pretty):

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=177652

Which then led to this:

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=177840

Guilds like MoFo and such...YOU ARE DONE!! No more point hording for COP. No more hiding in Trammel. No more faction gear!..... everything!... gone!... unless you show up to fight! :loser:

God...PLEASE let them open up Trammel for Faction hunting before these cowards are allowed out of factions. The slaughter will be...shiveringly delightful!! Juuust liiike thaaat Baaaaby! **shudders**. Almost as good as (insert comparison here) :drool:

:stir:

R

Ruffles

Oooo..I do seem to have started a **** storm over on UHall (big surprise there)!!

God...PLEASE let them open up Trammel for Faction hunting before these cowards are allowed out of factions. The slaughter will be...shiveringly delightful!! Juuust liiike thaaat Baaaaby! **shudders**. Almost as good as (insert comparison here) :drool:
I would LOVE to see Trammel open up as part of the faction hunting grounds. No running to hide in Trammel when things get to warm for you in Fel. If you wear the artificats, it SHOULD come with a price other than some silver and a few points.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guilds like MoFo and such...YOU ARE DONE!! No more point hording for COP. No more hiding in Trammel. No more faction gear!..... everything!... gone!... unless you show up to fight! :loser:

:stir:

Funny this from MR-I-have-13-chars-in-factions-but-the-majority-of-the-time-I'm-fighting-at-the-gate-on-a-blue-tamer.

R

Ruffles

Not sure why she went off on vent, other than some people/person seemed to push her buttons and everyone in the guild would have to hear about it. While she was in COP, she never mentioned, or a least not to the entire guild that she was having medical problems. I have since learned that she did mention some things to a very select few, but not sure if it was ever into detail as to the medical problem, nor have they mentioned her condition to anyone else. That might have been because she asked them not to tell and their respecting her wishes. Since finding out that she was having serious problems I've asked myself if that could have been one of the reasons she went off on people sometimes...I really don't know. All I can say is I missed the old Danu who was fun to hang out with. Hopefully she makes a full recovery, and I would be interested in knowing how she is doing.

Kellgory, you are one of my very favorite people in the game. Folks, he is one of the kindest, considerate and most level headed people I know, both in game and out.

These past few months I have been dealing with the aftermath of 3 deaths in my family. You cannot imagine the devastation it causes. One of the things I have learned though is how very precious life is. More than that I have learned that the true treasures in life are family and friends.

Life is also too short to dwell on the people that bring grief in my life. To let them diminish who you are by lowering yourself to their level is not the way I choose to live my life.

So for the people like Kellgory, Widow, Skully, Trinity, Willy Loman, Busters, BBear, Rant C., Hunter, Balinor, and most of my guildies, I love and appreciate ya'll and what you bring to the game and these boards.

If any of you talk to Danu, please give her my best wishes and tell her I hope she has speedy recovery. She is in my family's prayers and I have a HUGE family.

S

Sickshine

PAS and Cop were not allied. There was 5 pas there. That was the first harrower a couple had ever seen and were there out of curiosity on how it worked. I attacked the first cop i seen upon arrival, but they asked if we wouldn't attack them as they were only going to attack waka.

We did try to do a quick despise during the harry, but ended up fighting cop and then waka. It was a good experience for some of the less experienced members of PAS. Tip my hat to both waka and cop for not running their mouths (I didn't see any trash talking).

J

[JD]

Took my stealther there also out of curiosity how it works, surprisingly I didn't get whacked. No thanks of course to the tenticles who kept popping me from stealth (grumble)

Was cool watching Count Chocula (lol?) do his work

Here's the money shot (literally)

Attachments

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PAS and Cop were not allied. There was 5 pas there. That was the first harrower a couple had ever seen and were there out of curiosity on how it worked. I attacked the first cop i seen upon arrival, but they asked if we wouldn't attack them as they were only going to attack waka.

We did try to do a quick despise during the harry, but ended up fighting cop and then waka. It was a good experience for some of the less experienced members of PAS. Tip my hat to both waka and cop for not running their mouths (I didn't see any trash talking).
If PAS were to ever get more aggressive in Fel , they would be an almost unstoppable force.

I wanted and tried to res the dead PAS but they either disappeared or I got bene acts..I was glad to see them

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm when did the harry happen?
All I found yesturday was this dude... wondering in Skara as I run to the bank on my red mage.

I believe that's a waka, and he actually tried to fight me 1v1 even tho his spell combo was as the following "magic arrow, recall, recall, recall, recall, recall" and dead. Glad to see a mage once awhile from the 2nd heaviest archer/stealther/dexer guild of Sonoma tho.

R

Ruffles

If PAS were to ever get more aggressive in Fel , they would be an almost unstoppable force.

I wanted and tried to res the dead PAS but they either disappeared or I got bene acts..I was glad to see them
From what I am told, they have some alts in the PvP guilds, If there are alts in other PvP guilds why don't they group up and form a PAS PvP? Sickshine, you are a good PvP'er fom what I understand, is it possible to raise an army in PAS. I know before I PvP'd my guild was allied to PAS, there were some reds in PAS. Are they all gone?

R

Ruffles

Hmm when did the harry happen?
All I found yesturday was this dude... wondering in Skara as I run to the bank on my red mage.

I believe that's a waka, and he actually tried to fight me 1v1 even tho his spell combo was as the following "magic arrow, recall, recall, recall, recall, recall" and dead. Glad to see a mage once awhile from the 2nd heaviest archer/stealther/dexer guild of Sonoma tho.
Looking at the picture, you are carrying a bow. You killed him with a bow. From the look of your screenshot and his ppdoll on stratics, he had a dreadmare and was holding a kryss. Most likely was a tamer fighter.

You did get one thing right though, even though I doubt they primarily field the second highest amount of archers/stealthers/dexxers on Sonoma, WAKA is the second largest guild PVP guild on Sonoma. Score one for WU! :thumbsup:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking at the picture, you are carrying a bow. You killed him with a bow. From the look of your screenshot and his ppdoll on stratics, he had a dreadmare and was holding a kryss. Most likely was a tamer fighter.

You did get one thing right though, even though I doubt they primarily field the second highest amount of archers/stealthers/dexxers on Sonoma, WAKA is the second largest guild PVP guild on Sonoma. Score one for WU! :thumbsup:
Look again Mrs Ra-foos looks like I still have a lighting spell over my head indicating I am using a SC bow. So if I am using my mage weapon bokuto I must have killed him with a bokuto? Yeaaa tard....

But doesnt matter I can kill with a spell or an arrow. Fact is I ****ed (or assed up?) yet another waka 1v1. No propaganda needed, isnt it miss propaganda. :thumbsup:

Edit... looks like COP got mengled pretty hard. Yea its a grinder but COP and Waka is only guild on sonoma zerggy enough to field all those meatshields on.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Talking about PAS PvP'ing brings to mind this quote..

From 300..
----------------------

King Leonidas: [turns back shouting] Spartans! What is your profession?
Spartans: HA-OOH! HA-OOH! HA-OOH!
King Leonidas: [turning to Daxos] You see, old friend? I brought more soldiers than you did.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm.. just an amusing thing that occurred to me last night after fighting Waka for awhile....

Has ANYONE fought Big-SeXe-Vampire 1 on 1 ?? As far as I can tell Waka's current strategy on the field is playing 4-5 "Run away" archers... were talking 4-5 people who do NOTHING but RUN AWAY (Regular or Ninja) until a gank presents itself.. I had several opportunities where it was just me and CAL (or even Asha's archer) & even telling them to "Run B" etc.. wasnt' enough to provoke them into even attempting to stay on my screen... Anyway I was curious if this behavior was 100% consistent or it was simply bc they are scared of me lol.... I'm pretty sure CAL ALWAYS fights like this reguardless simply bc he faster (no speedhack implied Hunter..it's his connection & computer I believe) than everyone. I love how CAL spouts BS like "You suck!!" etc right before bailing.. Apparently if you can't catch him you suck lol.. Asha seems to follow the same guidlines along with Dope it's just getting SAD.

PS... I'm guessing that Harry happened sometime after 9:20 pm bc I was on till then. Umm... 2 greater Drags & a couple of wither bombs holding a 4 Tile INSTANT choke.... lolololol... you guys got MAD Skills lemme tell ya! I mean telling your dragon to guard and mashing a wither macro is quite difficult.... INSTANT chokes are just lame... they give like a x4 strength multiplier if you've got the template to take advantage of it .. *sighs*

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Peon we just wrecked Asha's CoD spawn this morning. After finishing up another free coon presented to us by Waka I Chased Big Sexe And Asha (of course on his archer also because we stated Zak at the spawn) to Terra (they ran in and dropped into star and went to terra. Of course I am the prime target (I just love how sometimes up to 8 wakas can target me and fail) they dismounted me and me and Jesse killed Asha while I was on foot. And this happened...

Before Asha's face landed in dirt Big Sexe has already left our screen. He did not stop running and ran thru terra and hit the fire side telie. And since we know he will ALWAYS run away when the field is nolonger a dismount gank in waka's favor I took the star room out and recalled to fire entrance to catch the fastest runner on Sonoma (best connection and PC apperently) and he turned around and went to desert we chased him and he ran all the way to light tower and there's where we gave up.

Asha is also one of the fastest since he can ride along side Cal, but him dismounting me for an easy gank on me backfired on him becasue Jesse dropped down and turned 2v1 dismount gank into even number fight, and since Cal was already considering to run away when the field turned even number we picked the archer that dismounted me (Asha) and wtfpwntassedup him quick. And then pretty much matched everything Peon described.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PS... I'm guessing that Harry happened sometime after 9:20 pm bc I was on till then. Umm... 2 greater Drags & a couple of wither bombs holding a 4 Tile INSTANT choke.... lolololol... you guys got MAD Skills lemme tell ya! I mean telling your dragon to guard and mashing a wither macro is quite difficult.... INSTANT chokes are just lame... they give like a x4 strength multiplier if you've got the template to take advantage of it .. *sighs*
Waka cant fight without a choke like COPs cant fight without stealthers tamers and archers (YES I know wakas got a lot of those as well and are extremely active). :next:

R

Ruffles

Taking another close look at WU's screenshot, after turning the resolution up on my monitor, I can barely see the spell words. Wonder of wonders he did cast a spell!! I stand corrected. But by your own admission you also use a bow with the spells. Did you use only spells in killing Rai-guy? I do wonder though why he didn't sic his dreadmare on you...those things can cause some hurt.

As for the harry last night, it wasn't all that late, im guessing between 10-11pm pst? Most of COP had logged for the night and there were only 5 of us on. Silly me, KNEW I was going to get killed the moment I walked thru the tunnel, but what the hell...I did it anyways. I wonder who got the kill shot.

Still though it was a job well done with WAKA, so kudos to you guys. If it had been done a few hours earlier I think there would have been an awesome fight! It's all in the timing :p

Vexxed, you asked about Calisto dueling. Even though I have never seen him duel, can't say that he hasn't. It has been my experience though when the numbers get low on his side, he bails. I've always wondered why as he is a pretty good PvPer. *shrugs*

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taking another clsoe look at WU's screenshot, after turning the resolution up on my monitor, I can barely see the spell words. Wonder of wonders he did cast a spell!! I stand corrected. But by your own admission you also use a bow with the spells. Did you use only spells in killing Rai-guy? I do wonder though why he didn't sic his dreadmare on you...those things can cause some hurt.

As for the harry last night, it wasn't all that late, im guessing between 10-11pm pst? Most of COP had logged for the night and there were only 5 of us on. Silly me, KNEW I was going to get killed the moment I walked thru the tunnel, but what the hell...I did it anyways. I wonder who got the kill shot.

Still though it was a job well done with WAKA, so kudos to you guys. If it had been done a few hours earlier I think there would have been an awesome fight! It's all in the timing :p

Vexxed, you asked about Calisto dueling. Even though I have never seen him duel, can't say that he hasn't. It has been my experience though when the numbers get low on his side, he bails. I've always wondered why as he is a pretty good PvPer. *shrugs*
Sorry apperently you need to get rid of your 14 inch monitor and get something better. But I forgive you. You cant play a mage after all. The words over my headm we call em "Words of Power" its something that pops up when you try to cast a spell. And if your weapon have this mod we called "Spell Channeling" it allows you to hold the item while casting spells which is what I did. Sorry if you think it's hacking because you drop your bow when U cast recall.

And I wonder why would he sic his pet on me (not everyone can only fight with a pet like KMS/TMI/Ruff), especially he named his old exploited regular black horse "a dreadmare" that I killed in one lighting spell afterward.

Btw miss propaganda, people refering dread warhorses as dreadmares and they came initially named "a dread warhorse". Again you are the Miss Propaganda sure you dont have to know a lot "facts" of UO to talk on the board (see Widow for Mr Propaganda).

btw, I can kill him anyway I want. Maybe I killed him with a explosion pot, (or a ninja star noobie stealthers favorite), or maybe I disarmed my weapon and punched him to death and quickly rearmed my bow but why does it matter, the fact is I ****ed him up. Now go make up more stories and more propaganda kk.

Oh btw is Ruff still wishing your ill ex-members to die ASAP IRL?

Status
Not open for further replies.