• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread, v. 3.06 - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trinsauce

Hahaha at work now seeing ruffles saying stuff is like a break from work.
I remember cop using a SL char named Bob to take control of SL because we werent giving a damn about voting. At least COP came out and admitted this manner. Waka on the other hand just proven themselves to be totally low life trash.

I still cant stop laughing waka would create a char and dye the color glacial (glacial hair cant be brought for 500k its Lady Mel drop which usually go for at least 15m). He didnt even get the beard right for gods sake. If you are going to fake it fake it better.

Glad to know waka worship me that much to duplicate my char because we all know waka cant kill me. Spending 15m will be a much much easier choice. Hugo was in the old waka and when he found out about the fake screenshots he said "told you its a different waka now". I am also amazed how many Ii exist on sonoma. I cant play rightnow i suggest waka to log on that WU wannabe char and give him some faction points to make it more believable. Try to start a new guild and name it $*** or something so at least when you fake it people might overlook it. My tag is always on so work on that fake char more.

Ruffles btw snake paid over 100 dollars and brought many of us our SA upgrades so he can have friends. And he has 8 active accounts and he does trammie stuff all the time. 15 million to fake a screenshots that he knew him and his guild would never get is well worth it.
Especially after all the real 1v1 killshots i posted with their char name their faction AND THEIR GUILD NAME which is the only thing you cannot fake and it will never show up on any of their fake screenshots. Anyways got a server issue at Bellagio gotta run.

Hmmmmm, show me a single screenshot that shows the guildname along with the death... I'm looking through all the screenshots and I have YET to see a single message that shows P A I N (COP) [Min] on there or Trinity (WAKA) [COM] on the photo... So in essense what ur saying if EVERY SINGLE screenshot of urs could be in question too then no??? I mean if that's ur proof that we would stoop so low then sorry son u buried ur foot so far down ur throat u need not post anymore... Make up more fake P A I N's and Trinity's to make urself look like a ruthless killer... LMAO idiot

T

Trinsauce

They moved most of their trammie "faction" chars into Mofo II so they can slow down on the beating they are taking. I agree and i can careless. We've been winning this war at over 2:1 margin since the beginning 6 months(?) ago. Cop will never win and cop will never be on the winning side. As far as I know weve been kicking their asses forever and we will keep owning cop for as long as cops are willing to go. Every day when they wake up they know they are getting their ass kicked. 1 day at a time and we have been kicking them in the sake fpr 180 days and counting. Yes ruffles with your logic you didnt lose just remember tomorrow when you wake up your guild just got their ass kicked 181 days straight. Next monday your guild will have its ass kicked for 184 days straight. Next year today your guild got its ass kicked 525 IRL DAYS straight AND counting.

If score dont mean anything then you should have all football games baseball games or the entire olympic changed. Maybe the nicer team like giants can win with 0 to 70 to the bad guys team.

I leg is getting tired for kicking cop in the ass for so long already =). Keep it up cops you didnt lose, just getting your ass kicked nonstop every 24 hours a day 7 days a week 4 weeks a month for many months now. Good job, keep it up.
U fail to realize something super simple... This is WAR... Never in the history of wars have they ever been on a time limit like a sporting event silly...

The Civil War went on and on and on til one side SURRENDERED...
The Gulf War went on til Saddam SURRENDERED...

Totally 2 different scenarios that ur speaking of...

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL..the brain dead WU is still trying to spin his deaths???

LLLLOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

What a noob!!! Give it UP WU, you are a horrid UO player with no chance.

LOL..spent money ...for the likes of you???

Bahahahahahahahahahaaaaa........you are hilarious!!!!!!

I only spend money for myself..except for the SA code I gave to Goldie so he could get into SA with the rest of us...and that was like buying a collar for my dog...

The cool thing is...I actually CAN spend money for a game and don't have to depend on in game gold to finance my hobby...

The bad thing is..as much as you worship me and want desperately to be like me..not going to happen. You just aren't good enough...or smart enough to fill my shoes, in game of course. Frickin' servant...in game of course.

R

Ruffles

They moved most of their trammie "faction" chars into Mofo II so they can slow down on the beating they are taking. I agree and i can careless.
Wrong...some dont want to be in a war but still want to the excitement of factions. I saw lots and lots of changes in scam too before they accepted the war invite. Being in a guild that declares war is for some people an isn't for others.

We've been winning this war at over 2:1 margin since the beginning 6 months(?) ago. Cop will never win and cop will never be on the winning side. As far as I know
6 months ago, scam had quite a few more players...they drew from the various guilds that hated COP as well as other shards. Yes, they got many points, but then scam fell apart...people left your guild...no surprise there. The ones that remained ran from house to house to house. It seems they come out when COP numbrs are small. When people in COP start logging on SCAM disappears. It isn't easy to gain points on an enemy that disappears.

weve been kicking their asses forever and we will keep owning cop for as long as cops are willing to go.
Good, COP likes the war and is happy to see it continue.

Every day when they wake up they know they are getting their ass kicked. 1 day at a time and we have been kicking them in the sake fpr 180 days and counting. Yes ruffles with your logic you didnt lose just remember tomorrow when you wake up your guild just got their ass kicked 181 days straight. Next monday your guild will have its ass kicked for 184 days straight. Next year today your guild got its ass kicked 525 IRL DAYS straight AND counting.
You give yourself too much credit on the effect scam has on any guild, especially COP.

If score dont mean anything then you should have all football games baseball games or the entire olympic changed. Maybe the nicer team like giants can win with 0 to 70 to the bad guys team.
I can't respond better than Trinity.

I leg is getting tired for kicking cop in the ass for so long already =). Keep it up cops you didnt lose, just getting your ass kicked nonstop every 24 hours a day 7 days a week 4 weeks a month for many months now. Good job, keep it up.
Actually WU, you haven't kicked many asses and you certainly haven't kicked mine. What IS this obsession you have with asses? *looks around* Someone? Anyone?

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmmmm, show me a single screenshot that shows the guildname along with the death... I'm looking through all the screenshots and I have YET to see a single message that shows P A I N (COP) [Min] on there or Trinity (WAKA) [COM] on the photo... So in essense what ur saying if EVERY SINGLE screenshot of urs could be in question too then no??? I mean if that's ur proof that we would stoop so low then sorry son u buried ur foot so far down ur throat u need not post anymore... Make up more fake P A I N's and Trinity's to make urself look like a ruthless killer... LMAO idiot
Sigh low life ******...
A real legit proper clean killshot look at bottom of the screen, Trinity [CoM][Waka] Oops cant do that in Waka fake shots now can you?

Here's one Hugo got, Lord Willy Loman [CoM][WAKA]

More on COP again bottom of the screen says Trust Me Inc [Min][COP]

Sorry girl, I know this is one thing that your low life kinds cannot admit. Sigh zergs are zergs. Work on your killshots dont fake it. Waka is dead, this new waka is nothing but joke. You guys are the first guild I've seem, from the 5 shards I play to spend so much gold to fake a screenie. Good Job.

Keep spinning waka, whatever makes you sleep better at night. Look at Asha and all those waka noobs that decided to face me without assistance of a zerg and died and caught on screenshot. You guys are zergs, if you see me along while you are along, just run away... you know you cant win 1v1, wait for your zerg squad to get on, or there WILL be a screenshot of you dead 1v1 with your name faction and guild name on the bottom of the screen. You know something you guys cannot do. And when you take screenshots make sure to toggle all name (YES YES I know its better to keep as little info on the screen on all yous fake screenshots but just saying that's how legit players like me would do it).

Go on and lie more. I still feel sorry for you lowlife losers tho. GG

Oh it's firday... just kicked COP in the nuts for 161 days straight. Good choice not to war us the puny lowlife waka. I would have you all dead left and right in Luna as well, with your guild tag next to each and every single one of you lowlifes corpse.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WU...ok..ok...I will allow you to lick my boots...happy now??

This kid just BEGS for my attention. I will give the poor thing a couple seconds and then continue on with more important things..like spitting on the ground.

:thumbsup:

:stir:

T

Trinsauce

Sigh low life ******...
A real legit proper clean killshot look at bottom of the screen, Trinity [CoM][Waka] Oops cant do that in Waka fake shots now can you?

Here's one Hugo got, Lord Willy Loman [CoM][WAKA]

More on COP again bottom of the screen says Trust Me Inc [Min][COP]

Sorry girl, I know this is one thing that your low life kinds cannot admit. Sigh zergs are zergs. Work on your killshots dont fake it. Waka is dead, this new waka is nothing but joke. You guys are the first guild I've seem, from the 5 shards I play to spend so much gold to fake a screenie. Good Job.

Keep spinning waka, whatever makes you sleep better at night. Look at Asha and all those waka noobs that decided to face me without assistance of a zerg and died and caught on screenshot. You guys are zergs, if you see me along while you are along, just run away... you know you cant win 1v1, wait for your zerg squad to get on, or there WILL be a screenshot of you dead 1v1 with your name faction and guild name on the bottom of the screen. You know something you guys cannot do. And when you take screenshots make sure to toggle all name (YES YES I know its better to keep as little info on the screen on all yous fake screenshots but just saying that's how legit players like me would do it).

Go on and lie more. I still feel sorry for you lowlife losers tho. GG

Oh it's firday... just kicked COP in the nuts for 161 days straight. Good choice not to war us the puny lowlife waka. I would have you all dead left and right in Luna as well, with your guild tag next to each and every single one of you lowlifes corpse.
Now look at the other 40 screenshots u've posted??? I have yet to see that occur... So by ur own admissions they're "fake" chars??? Take a look buddy boy and u'll see EXACTLY what I'm talking about... It doesn't always show the guild tags at the time of a death... 3 photo's out of how many that u have posted???

The bottom line here is everyone thinks ur the biggest moron in all of UO... U deny deaths... clean legit deaths... I wouldn't put it past u that u actually think the sky is red when in REALITY (Something u simply cannot grasp) the sky is blue... Good day lad

R

Ruffles

Oh yes, some moments are just too good not to share....

http://i47.***********/2u8uer5.jpg

Kinda looks like Icy Flame went down in flames!!!

Thank you for the point!

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trinity Said:
The bottom line here is everyone thinks ur the biggest moron in all of UO...
Nah.. I do believe that Title belongs to SNAKE... Someone who can be SOOOOOO bad yet has the nerve to say others R ??? lol Snake.. Your so leet that last night in DSP me and Eli dropped you so fast you couldn't even remember where your "All kill" Macro was...

Trinity Said:
I wouldn't put it past u that u actually think the sky is red when in REALITY (Something u simply cannot grasp) the sky is blue... Good day lad
You really shouldn't be calling people idiots Trin it's just amusing when YOU do it. Since were Talking about REALITY here... The sky only appears BLUE bc the longer wavelengths of light pass through the gas molecules where as the shorter ones BLUE etc.. get absorbed and refracted ... hence the BLUE color.. but we were calling people IDIOTS weren't we so I assume you know all this....

lololol.. To change topics...

Um... back to why Trinity is to chicken to WAR SCAM... He says it's because currently you can access houses reguardless of flagging while warred.. Hmm.. lemme make sure I understand this... HOW many houses in YEW does Waka have??? I could have sworn it was like 8 or so..... (Does his excuse even apply outside YEW??? NO!) lol.. So exactly how does Waka get the short end of the Stick when both sides are effected the same way?? Me thinks Trin just doesn't want to lose... oh wait.. since Trinity has been siding with Ruffles on the WAR subject & believes her dribble then hey Trin there's a bright side!! You can have SCAM dominating you in the Kills : Deaths Ratio & not be losing!!! Matter of fact it won't mean anything unless you surrender right? lolololol

PS.. That DSP last night... lol... Say it with me.... BADDIES !!! I mean sheesh..... I solo raid Trin, Cal, Asha & Snake with me on Peon. I can pretty much say for sure that no one in Waka would EVER try that.. Granted with 2 mages just spamming painspike on me I ended up just playing Tag with them, but it was still Fun. Eli logged on a bit later & we Trashed Snake & apparently you guys had convinced another stealth dismounter rocking the Headress to log.. so Eli ended up getting Dismount Ganked (Snakes silly Dragon was still on me & doing it's bleed spam bleh... though I Xhealed like 5 times it wasn't enough 4 v 1 Dismounted) Anyway.. point is.. 1 Death Scam 1 Death Waka.. I even came back & flagged you and Cal on the island with my Vollems.. lol CAL's pretty quick to wtf bail isn't he lol.. Anyway you guys are just BAD..... entertaining though. oh and Asha's pretty SAD too... Asha: *Yeah I can dismount & Zerg someone!! & that's all I can do.. oh & RUN AWAY too!* lol

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the point!
Lol...Ruffles Just becuase no one in COP gives more than 1 point...

Anyway.. WU went afk like a dumbass LOL nice kill!

R

Ruffles

...apparently you guys had convinced another stealth dismounter rocking the Headress to log.. so Eli ended up getting Dismount Ganked (Snakes silly Dragon was still on me & doing it's bleed spam bleh... though I Xhealed like 5 times it wasn't enough 4 v 1 Dismounted)
ROFL..You have it sooooo skewed!!!!

I was the one that dismounted you...

I was picking off spawn to raise valor on one of my characters that isn't even set up for PvP, dodging WAKA (yes they killed me, ONCE). When I see one scam and I just couldnt control the urge to try to pop him a shot. I got Peon dismounted and was laughing so hard standing in the middle of BOTH WAKA and scam trying to peel off a smoke bomb, trying to dodge ICU. All hell broke loose and I finally managed to hide. Peon bailed outta there like a rabbit with his arse on fire. And WAKA went looking for me...didn't get me that time did ya guys. Now THAT was a FUN moment!!!

PS. I know who the tamer is, it wasn't Snake

R

Ruffles

Lol...Ruffles Just becuase no one in COP gives more than 1 point...

Anyway.. WU went afk like a dumbass LOL nice kill!
The point was for the WAR score, that scam is so obsessive about.

What kinda idiot would go AFK when they are at war?? Oh wait ... *mumbleswhale****mumbles*

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ruffles Said:
ROFL..You have it sooooo skewed!!!!
I was the one that dismounted you...
lol.. That's nice Ruffles bc I was referring to the person who Dismounted Eli... I know it was an OJ but admittedly I didn't catch the name with everything going on... If you said it was you so nice of you to help Waka, but if it wasn't then it was another CoM. Yeah & now that you mention it I do belive that Tamer's Devlin Darmoore or so he's said at the GATE before. Seeing as he was on a blue all the time I naturally assumed it was SNAKE.. ah well makes my point better that way as it's quite difficult to be as bad as snake lol... more skilled opponents!

M

Mr Helmet

lol ruffles one afk bank kill isnt gonna change anything... your still losing 2:1

R

Ruffles

lol ruffles one afk bank kill isnt gonna change anything... your still losing 2:1
ROFL..You're not gonna burst my bubble of joy. A kill is a kill is a kill. Maybe now that some of you are coming back, we might even the score a bit.

Ruffles Said:

lol.. That's nice Ruffles bc I was referring to the person who Dismounted Eli... I know it was an OJ but admittedly I didn't catch the name with everything going on... If you said it was you so nice of you to help Waka, but if it wasn't then it was another CoM. Yeah & now that you mention it I do belive that Tamer's Devlin Darmoore or so he's said at the GATE before. Seeing as he was on a blue all the time I naturally assumed it was SNAKE.. ah well makes my point better that way as it's quite difficult to be as bad as snake lol... more skilled opponents!
LOL Who said I was helping WAKA? Why would I help WAKA? They have Calisto and he was there..ROFL, he tried to kill me several times after that incident...but I just hopped away...I can hear him in my mind saying "f'ing stealth archers...garbage and trash"

ROFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.