• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread, v. 3.06 - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trinsauce

Thanks for admitting making fake screenshots. Hail to the great Waka. Now go work on some REAL kills like I laid on you. And stop ASSING UP your own characters to claim a kill on me. I didnt know I got a fanboi club. Go ahead a lie. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Epic Fail. If you are going to lie (well known already and those fake screenshots are just a seal to your reputation), lie better.

Oh I would do something to cash in on dumb people Id admit that. but I "earn" my bragging rights, I dont have to fake it. Silly losers.
R u truly that stupid??? R u incapable of reading the easiest posts ever created in the pvp boards that u somehow misunderstood it that badly??? My post r very very easy to read and understand... They're so easy a CAVEMAN COULD DO IT... I would've never thought in a million years that someone could misunderstand soooooo badly...

Oh lordy what r we gonna do with this kid???

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here Darth...*whistles*...c'mere boy...*whistles*

Good boy...*pats head*

*gives scooby snack*

Good boy...sit.

:thumbsup:

:stir:

T

Trinsauce

its right above willys head you idiot, what are you stupid?
I wouldn't expect u to understand... U can't even play a mage... I will spell it out for ur ignorant ass tho so u can understand it... In plain big lettering so u can get it through ur head...

IF UR RIGHT ON TOP OF SOMEONE AND UR SPELL HITS THEM THE NUMBERS FLY RIGHT IN FRONT OF U JUSS THE SAME AS A WEAPON WILL...

Now I invite u Darth... cast an ebolt, stand right next to ur target and let it rip... stay right there and watch what happens... It's pretty amusing how much I am right on this one... Don't call someone an idiot until u know what ur talkin about

Now choke on that slapnuts...

Edit: better yet... Willy is standing over his body... Hence the numbers IMMEDIATELY OVER HIS HEAD... Inspect the photo more closely before ur lips start flappin...

D

DARTH_VADER

Here Darth...*whistles*...c'mere boy...*whistles*

Good boy...*pats head*

*gives scooby snack*

Good boy...sit.

:thumbsup:

Yet another short bus idiot trying to talk **** , are you guys gonna come online and fight right now or sit there and say oh im posting at work lol figures youd have a computer job tho your too ****ing weak and got no muscle so you cant do a real mans job lol uhoh i jsut posted rl **** maybe ill get banned

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So low life wakas, the only 2 killshots you ever posted on me are fake, what's your next move? Pay Jesse or Whoa 50mill so they can guild your character in $CAM to fake more and better screenies?

Whatcha lowlife loser noobies gonna do LOL.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ruffles Said:

I must disagree. War is never a simple matter of score.
Umm.. it's a Video Game it sure as **** is in this case.... The numbers speak for themselves. IT's a FACT SCAM is killing cop at over a 2:1 ratio in this war.... COP dies to SCAM members over 2x as often... you can't argue that Ruffles..

Ruffles Said:
There are many factors in determining who is a winner. Score is just a small factor. The victory is determined by who surrenders first.
lol who's the spinmaster now Ruffles? People can think for themselves & realized the limitations of how WAR in UO works.. WARS can go on FOREVER.... so as long as no one surrenders the person WINNING @ any given time is the one with the highest score.. so I guess SCAM is winning & has been winning since the WAR started....

Ruffles Said:
There are many other factors that can determine who is winner...determination, courage, compassion, honor to name just a few
Do you REALLY want to go here?? DETERMINATION.. you mean like the FEW fighting the MANY??? (you wanna guess who "MANY" is in the case of COP vs SCAM?) Courage?? You thinking about Beast / Ruff all killing & running the other way ??... COMPASSION ?? like Ruff telling someone to die IRL?? HONOR?? Because we all know a dismount gank from a stealthed person is oh soooooo honorable lolol....

Ruffles Said:
Perhaps this is beyond the understanding of some people, but those who have truly involved in a war, know this to be a truth
Umm.. again.. this is a Video game.. I'd like to say something else other than the end result matters.. & it really does as far as deserving any respect but trying to say that COP dieing 2x as often as SCAM doesn't mean anything is just silly..

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No stories needed. Your own fake screenshots just proven what kind of people you are.

EARN your bragging rights not FAKING em.

Grow some balls and get killshots from PvPing not creating a fake char on your other account and kill that char.

I will give you lowlife losers a break. At least people know what kind of people you are rightnow. Good Job Waka.

D

DARTH_VADER

I wouldn't expect u to understand... U can't even play a mage... I will spell it out for ur ignorant ass tho so u can understand it... In plain big lettering so u can get it through ur head...

IF UR RIGHT ON TOP OF SOMEONE AND UR SPELL HITS THEM THE NUMBERS FLY RIGHT IN FRONT OF U JUSS THE SAME AS A WEAPON WILL...

Now I invite u Darth... cast an ebolt, stand right next to ur target and let it rip... stay right there and watch what happens... It's pretty amusing how much I am right on this one... Don't call someone an idiot until u know what ur talkin about

Now choke on that slapnuts...
The same red damage number appears above the target regardless who the hell takes that much damage unless they dont even have armor on man get real and stop acting all gangster, it didnt happen to the real wu and the other screenshot is a gank kill

M

Mr Helmet

All I see are more and more excuses...

Jesse look at the bottom left side of ur screen... U'll see Holy Light... Then take ur eyes and go up to the journal in the upper right hand corner... There's TIGER WOODS casting holy light... Imagine that...

WU, ROTFLMAO... That has got to be the stupidest excuse I have ever heard in the history of excuses... We're not like u... We don't make chars after other people's names... U made a Trinity way back when AOS first started to try and get items from my friends... U made a Wasp and an Ember to try and cash in on Eric's friendships all across UO... Noone thinks like u nor would we waste the time and effort to do so... I find it funny tho that u "thought that would be the case so u looked up uo.com immediately to see if it were the case"... Ur feet r moving 100 MPH but ur not going anywhere...
Trinity... please note the position of the holy light.... tiger woods is just off screen when have you ever seen a holy light appear as a system message? And dont you think that if the character in the center of the screen there were tiger woods the holy light would appear over his head? just a thought... your one to make accusations...

T

Trinsauce

Yet another short bus idiot trying to talk **** , are you guys gonna come online and fight right now or sit there and say oh im posting at work lol figures youd have a computer job tho your too ****ing weak and got no muscle so you cant do a real mans job lol uhoh i jsut posted rl **** maybe ill get banned
LMAO... always the first retort by someone who is losing a verbal war on a message board... They attack someone's RL...

For ur knowledge u can easily see my facebook and see that I am no weakling... I'm not ur "prototypical nerd that plays video games" like u guys like to stereotype us as... But hey think what u want... some of us r actually smart enough to HOLD a desk job and not be physical servants... I'll be that old guy in the retirement home jumping around flirting with the old ladies having no pain in my bones... LMAO

T

Trinsauce

Trinity... please note the position of the holy light.... tiger woods is just off screen when have you ever seen a holy light appear as a system message? And dont you think that if the character in the center of the screen there were tiger woods the holy light would appear over his head? just a thought... your one to make accusations...
Jesse please note that in the picture it clearly shows Willy is running away from the fight at that moment... Ur "body" that he juss killed is not on the same screen... Meaning the fight was actually maybe a screen or 2 over... So in theory based on that screenshot everything I have said has been accurate of what that photo states... no excuses juss a simple picture that says a lot...

Just accept the ****ing death already... **** happens... Get up and fight another battle

T

Trinsauce

The same red damage number appears above the target regardless who the hell takes that much damage unless they dont even have armor on man get real and stop acting all gangster, it didnt happen to the real wu and the other screenshot is a gank kill
Have u ever hit someone without armor??? U do more damage than 28... trust me...

NEXT

D

DARTH_VADER

LMAO... always the first retort by someone who is losing a verbal war on a message board... They attack someone's RL...

For ur knowledge u can easily see my facebook and see that I am no weakling... I'm not ur "prototypical nerd that plays video games" like u guys like to stereotype us as... But hey think what u want... some of us r actually smart enough to HOLD a desk job and not be physical servants... I'll be that old guy in the retirement home jumping around flirting with the old ladies having no pain in my bones... LMAO
well whatever i gotta go but you sure dont act very smart oh wait, i know various people who have computer jobs who arent smart either so go figure, everything here is plain as day tho for a 12 year vet i cant believe you try to argue these things in question, and ive seen your myspace btw you act like we didnt used to be freinds and **** screw you tho peace

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WU...drop it..it's just another shot you dead, it's nothing special..everyone and anyone can get them at anytime that you are playing. :loser:

Darth baby..yeah..some of us are posting from work. This means, hypothetically and in game of course, that some of us are making sure that people like you can perform the menial labor needed, in game, so that we can keep ourselves and the population in general comfortable, in game. We make sure you can feed and cloth yourself and your family, in game, by performing the superior tasks that create the need for those such as you, in game. For the time being, be happy in the fact that you are needed for these lower level tasks, in game. :next:

*Basks in the glow of the worship coming from SCAM* :thumbsup:

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

well whatever i gotta go but you sure dont act very smart oh wait, i know various people who have computer jobs who arent smart either so go figure, everything here is plain as day tho for a 12 year vet i cant believe you try to argue these things in question, and ive seen your myspace btw you act like we didnt used to be freinds and **** screw you tho peace
:dunce:

M

Mr Helmet

Jesse please note that in the picture it clearly shows Willy is running away from the fight at that moment... Ur "body" that he juss killed is not on the same screen... Meaning the fight was actually maybe a screen or 2 over... So in theory based on that screenshot everything I have said has been accurate of what that photo states... no excuses juss a simple picture that says a lot...

Just accept the ****ing death already... **** happens... Get up and fight another battle[/QUOTE/]

if you read up the point was that tiger woods is not the dragon tamer that was on screen... thats im lost and yes tiger woods was over a screen or so in front of the house...

T

Trinsauce

Awwww, this post actually brought a tear to my eye... yea it was a very small tear, barely visible under a microscope... LOL

Hey u were the one who took it upon urself to call me an idiot... So I juss figured I'd set ya straight... Seeing as tho my posts seem to be the most ledgible posts in this thread, I would say I'm actually a pretty bright fellow... Wouldn't u say???

I have known idiots that had computer jobs too, and those r the same people that get fired while I am still here working away on a computer... Good day lad

T

Trinsauce

Just accept the ****ing death already... **** happens... Get up and fight another battle[/QUOTE/]

if you read up the point was that tiger woods is not the dragon tamer that was on screen... thats im lost and yes tiger woods was over a screen or so in front of the house...
Jesse... Go back and read my original post my friend... I clearly stated that TIGER WOODS was a screen or 2 over... I also said I wasn't sure who that other tamer was as well... but it appears as tho he is in fact running to the fight and not ACTUALLY involved in the fight at that moment in time...

Am I correct???

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry I had to come back and laugh a bit more HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA fake screenshots HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

GG

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Translates to: Now Trin is a big meanie and I am going to take my ball and go home again!!!

Darth..all kidding aside...do you REALLY believe anything WU posts or says??? For the sake of all of my hope for the human race...tell me no and that you really know he is as full of crap as we all know him to be.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PhuhahaHAHAHAHAHahahahHAhHAhahHahahaha
AHahahahahahahahaha
HAHahahahah
HAhahahahahahaahahahaah

Grow a pair and try some real PvP there waka. HAhahaahahahahahahaa

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Almost time for work but I cant stop it HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAhahahah
HAhAhHAHAHAHAHA
:fake::fake::fake::fake::fake::fake::fake::fake::fake::fake::fake::fake::fake::fake::fake::fake::fake::fake::fake::fake::fake::fake: SCREENSHOTS AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

M

Mr Helmet

"I guess this dumbass doesn't realize that TIGER WOODS is in SCAM...

Based on the picture it looks like Kronus died a couple screens over and that tamer looks to be running towards the fight... fail to see how there is a confirmed gank... But what I DO SEE is 1 Waka and 2 SCAM based on the picture..."

there is your original post and what i see there is 2 waka, not to mention snake is hiding there on the same screen and mercutio is off somewhere to left... goldberg prolly holy lighted him once and he ran into one of his 10 houses

M

Mr Helmet

Also you can even see willy has merc's bar pulled in the bottom left... care to recount?

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SPIN WU SPIN!!!!!!

"It's all lies!! The infidels are dying in the sand outside the city now" Sound familiar folks??

SPPPPIIIINNNNN!!!! WU!!!

LAWLS directly AT WU!!!!!!!

PS: ICQ is firing off the hook..it is confirmed..everyone is laughing at WU's pathetic dodge attempt.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also you can even see willy has merc's bar pulled in the bottom left... care to recount?
And there's fake screenshots of Ii hahahahahahahahahahahaha this low life guild really would do anything HAhahahahah. Jesse I cant blieve you look suprisied of the lies they give you. Just look at the :fake: screenshots they got on me. Cant get any lower than that. Lie about a PvP victory and fake killshots screenshots on their on chars is just so WAKA.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Waka :lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie:

And even more amazing is they can lie about something in straight face. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

GG Waka lowlifes.

R

Ruffles

Vexxed,

Instead of posting replys to replys, just gonna point out it was SCAM that was whining that they were going to quit the wars...

Quitting is surrender... it says so on the button you click to quit. Surrender is losing the war.

As for pointing out transgressions in any guild, people that live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

For War Ultima,

Pointing the finger at WAKA and claiming they made another character with your name on is, well flawed. It is more likely that YOU created that character in order to throw a stinky fish into the mix. Once an account is in a faction no other accounts 'toons can be created or join a different faction. it is more likely that someone in SL created the second character than someone in WAKA.

Add this to the fact what SCAM does is scam...makes more sense to me than WAKA creating a dummy character, and staging a screenshot.

Now if you paid 15 million for hair dye, you got ripped off!

Tosses you a crow....:pancakes: make a pie.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Time to go to work.

PvP thread just gotten go funny now.

Later lowlifes. Try to come up with more lies. (Sorry for the glaical hair dye wasted)

M

Mr Helmet

Ruffles god forbid someone have more than one accnt thus solving the issue of the factions. Try again

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't know Helmet...I have at least 1 char per account, usually almost all of them in COM, can't make a SL character on any of them.

That is WU..either on his primary or on one of his alts...that would be absolutely the usual actions by this particular neuron deficient in game person. He's just pulling the usual WU and trying desperately to deflect the fact of his personal failures, in game of course. Unfortunately, it's like trying to wipe the mud off while living in a pig wallow, which is something he actually could talk in length about, in game of course. :thumbsup:

R

Ruffles

Ruffles god forbid someone have more than one accnt thus solving the issue of the factions. Try again
Not saying it is impossible, just unlikey. Why would anyone waste an entire account plus the cost of a hairdye (500K) in Luna, to post a fake screenshot?

More likely likely scenario is that someone already having a character in SL would create a duplicate character and since WU has admitted this "thing" about duplicating peoples in order for personal gain, this seem far more likely.

What better way to smear the reputaion of WAKA, than to PLAY victim?

**edit** I just checked in Luna and I think its possible to purchase that color, but couldn't be sure without a purchase. Not gonna spend 500K on a color I don't even like.

M

Mr Helmet

ok you've been ruled out... only how many more waka to go? not to mention snakes got like what 8 accnts?

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok you've been ruled out... only how many more waka to go? not to mention snakes got like what 8 accnts?
ummm...that is me and I don't have the need or the desire to fake anything about WU..he is seriously..and I do mean SERIOUSLY ****ed up enough...all by his little pathetic self.

Good heavens.... LOLZ at the thought of it!!!

M

Mr Helmet

lol sooo who currently is winning the war is not the guild with the most points? And what exactly would your criteria for winning the war be?

R

Ruffles

lol sooo who currently is winning the war is not the guild with the most points? And what exactly would your criteria for winning the war be?
"Winning" the war is subject to variations at a given point in time. Points are but one factor and they do not represent a true and accurate measurement because of the fluxuation of circumstances as the war continues.

Example, one guilds accumulates a higher number of points then disappears. The other guild has little means to recoup points. This situation can go back and forth for months. If both guilds were actively participating, then there would be a more accuate and true measurement of the points and a better representation of who is winning.

Lets get to the bottom line....

The last guild standing wins the war.

M

Mr Helmet

i could be wrong but i dont see any of the things you listed above as a means for scoring the war here....

Attachments

M

Mr Helmet

again i could be wrong but generally the scoring system determines the winner of a contest between two people or two groups of people, am i right?

R

Ruffles

again i could be wrong but generally the scoring system determines the winner of a contest between two people or two groups of people, am i right?
In some games yes, but in the war on UO, it is the last guild surviving. That determines the winner. Since most of the remaining scam are weenies, in game, of which you are the head weenie, in game, because:

1. Instead of fighting a scheduled duel in the pits, you intentionally start a fight and get banned so you don't have to face KM.

2. You and your guild wont even do a simple 5 v 5 with WAKA.

3. Your staying power is nil, when the circumstances are against you, yea I say wait for your surrender, THEN ask who won.

I can provided more examples, but do you REALLY want that?

Look, isn't your ego big enough without the unnecessary stroking you get from opening the window that shows the "score"?

Until the war has ended and a guild wins because everyone else SURRENDERS, there is no winner.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hahaha at work now seeing ruffles saying stuff is like a break from work.
I remember cop using a SL char named Bob to take control of SL because we werent giving a damn about voting. At least COP came out and admitted this manner. Waka on the other hand just proven themselves to be totally low life trash.

I still cant stop laughing waka would create a char and dye the color glacial (glacial hair cant be brought for 500k its Lady Mel drop which usually go for at least 15m). He didnt even get the beard right for gods sake. If you are going to fake it fake it better.

Glad to know waka worship me that much to duplicate my char because we all know waka cant kill me. Spending 15m will be a much much easier choice. Hugo was in the old waka and when he found out about the fake screenshots he said "told you its a different waka now". I am also amazed how many Ii exist on sonoma. I cant play rightnow i suggest waka to log on that WU wannabe char and give him some faction points to make it more believable. Try to start a new guild and name it $*** or something so at least when you fake it people might overlook it. My tag is always on so work on that fake char more.

Ruffles btw snake paid over 100 dollars and brought many of us our SA upgrades so he can have friends. And he has 8 active accounts and he does trammie stuff all the time. 15 million to fake a screenshots that he knew him and his guild would never get is well worth it.
Especially after all the real 1v1 killshots i posted with their char name their faction AND THEIR GUILD NAME which is the only thing you cannot fake and it will never show up on any of their fake screenshots. Anyways got a server issue at Bellagio gotta run.

M

Mr Helmet

In some games yes, but in the war on UO, it is the last guild surviving. That determines the winner. Since most of the remaining scam are weenies, in game, of which you are the head weenie, in game, because:

1. Instead of fighting a scheduled duel in the pits, you intentionally start a fight and get banned so you don't have to face KM.

2. You and your guild wont even do a simple 5 v 5 with WAKA.

3. Your staying power is nil, when the circumstances are against you, yea I say wait for your surrender, THEN ask who won.

I can provided more examples, but do you REALLY want that?

Look, isn't your ego big enough without the unnecessary stroking you get from opening the window that shows the "score"?

Until the war has ended and a guild wins because everyone else SURRENDERS, there is no winner.
lol ruffles don't confuse me with worm, and stop making excuses for the fact that COP is losing the war by more than a 2:1 margin.

R

Ruffles

lol ruffles don't confuse me with worm, and stop making excuses for the fact that COP is losing the war by more than a 2:1 margin.
My apologies...I thought you were one in the same!

I am looking for where I am making a excuse for anyone...nope...don't see it.

You asked me, what determines a winner. I told you.

S

Sickshine

There is only one way to determine who has won a war in uo. The side that surrenders loses. While a war is active the side with the most kills is winning. I think that is pretty simple for everyone to understand.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is only one way to determine who has won a war in uo. The side that surrenders loses. While a war is active the side with the most kills is winning. I think that is pretty simple for everyone to understand.
They moved most of their trammie "faction" chars into Mofo II so they can slow down on the beating they are taking. I agree and i can careless. We've been winning this war at over 2:1 margin since the beginning 6 months(?) ago. Cop will never win and cop will never be on the winning side. As far as I know weve been kicking their asses forever and we will keep owning cop for as long as cops are willing to go. Every day when they wake up they know they are getting their ass kicked. 1 day at a time and we have been kicking them in the sake fpr 180 days and counting. Yes ruffles with your logic you didnt lose just remember tomorrow when you wake up your guild just got their ass kicked 181 days straight. Next monday your guild will have its ass kicked for 184 days straight. Next year today your guild got its ass kicked 525 IRL DAYS straight AND counting.

If score dont mean anything then you should have all football games baseball games or the entire olympic changed. Maybe the nicer team like giants can win with 0 to 70 to the bad guys team.

I leg is getting tired for kicking cop in the ass for so long already =). Keep it up cops you didnt lose, just getting your ass kicked nonstop every 24 hours a day 7 days a week 4 weeks a month for many months now. Good job, keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.