• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread, v. 3.06 - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I am impressed. Think about it, he made the first page on google and I just checked bing. 2 listings on page 1!!!!, and Yahoo, search WarUltima and he has every entry on the first page lol.

From a SEO/webmaster point of view that is amazing.

*Thinks of how to market off of WU*
You would at least get a publish in Psychology Today for an analysis on OCD or compulsive lying. :D

Where is my sweety pie Orfeelya?? :love:

Cal..get off of her...in game!!!

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You would at least get a publish in Psychology Today for an analysis on OCD or compulsive lying. :D
Hehe this came from someone who can't post screenshots without getting his account suspended. Yea kiddo please grow up and reinstall your client kk :coco::coco::coco::D

I found it highly interesting. It's like studying the mentality of a ******** and also highly hypocritical person ingame. :coco:

I mean we got someone think that hes good at PvP and also thinking that people are worshiping him because we kill him/ass him up/make him fall into ground naked ingame. Also we got the 2nd biggest stealther guild on Sonoma to complaining about how COP fights. And amazingly all from the same guild/alliance. Oh and after all those trash talk I still cant find one legit killshot screenshot from the very same guild.

Sigh people should really learn how to play on clean, legit game client. I am pretty sure all these screenshots probably got on to your nerve because you cannot combat it with the way your clients look :loser:

T

TrustMeInc

Man..I have to say..I got on tonight..not even worth playing...COP plays nothing but Archers or Tamers...Seriously...there are atleast 9 of them at the gate right now. 6-7 atleast of them are moving shot archers..there is one mage (Merc, Power to you for playing one) and a couple of tamers. Seriously guys...get on mages....wait I forgot..you all cannot play anything but an Archers...I will admit..I am not great on a mage but I can feild and xheal pretty well. I can also hold my own in a 1v1 for the most part. Stay alive atleast. Play mages and get some respect...

So...was able to walk around and grab a few names...

Merc (Only Real Mage)
2 Tamers (I know one was a blue, dont recall names on either)
Pain (Archer)
Tobasco (Archer)
Spice (Archer)
Peekaboo (Archer)
Reaper (Archer)
Saphira (Archer)

That is what I just got in SS minus the 2 tamers..I am sure there were prolly atleast 1 or 2 more....Think get out of stat and go find something else to do...
We had as many archer as you had stealthers.

On a side note:
So can anyone answer me this:

Lil Flip was in Waka before he looted your guild house and Stole from Andy when his house went IDOC. I like Lil Flip I think he is funny as s***. But why did you take him back after that?

Thanks.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We had as many archer as you had stealthers.

On a side note:
So can anyone answer me this:

Lil Flip was in Waka before he looted your guild house and Stole from Andy when his house went IDOC. I like Lil Flip I think he is funny as s***. But why did you take him back after that?

Thanks.
LMAO.. We had Snoop and Vlad and I know you are not talking about stealth archers!?!?!?!

Snoop - Archer (dismounting)
Vlad - Archer (dismounting)
Calisto - Archer
Asha - Mage
Trinity - Mage
Me - Mage
Flip - Archer
New Guy (cannot remember name) - Mage

This was while I was on...we had a few archers..nothing like COP and its archer of moving shot archers.

I cannot speak 100% on the terms of Flip but I do know that the issue has been resolved for the most part. People can change and he has also payed restitution for what was taken (some 115's, skulls, and pots). As far as who Waka recruits and who we have its personally on the leadership of the guild to decide that.

T

Trinsauce

LMAO.. We had Snoop and Vlad and I know you are not talking about stealth archers!?!?!?!

Snoop - Archer (dismounting)
Vlad - Archer (dismounting)
Calisto - Archer
Asha - Mage
Trinity - Mage
Me - Mage
Flip - Archer
New Guy (cannot remember name) - Mage

This was while I was on...we had a few archers..nothing like COP and its archer of moving shot archers.

I cannot speak 100% on the terms of Flip but I do know that the issue has been resolved for the most part. People can change and he has also payed restitution for what was taken (some 115's, skulls, and pots). As far as who Waka recruits and who we have its personally on the leadership of the guild to decide that.
Wait I was a part of a fight last night??? Who was playing my char without my conscent??? I was out shooting pool and taking jeager bombs all night...

Sorry WarUltima... I dunno how u swing but I don't get rear penetrated kiddo... keep ur fantasies to urself and off these boards son... Again ur worship is noted... U can't keep my name out ur mouth... LMAO pathetic

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe this came from someone who can't post screenshots without getting his account suspended. Yea kiddo please grow up and reinstall your client kk
Good heavens, you have finally achieved what most believed couldn't be done!! There was one person left in all of UO who didn't think you a complete and utter in game brain dead dumbass in need of deletion from the in game genetic pool. You just lost them. *Applause* Woohooo..You are #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (in something not a single human being wants to be even in the top 10 in) :loser:

There is not yet a database commercially produced that could ever...ever possibly hold all the pics of your ass humping the dirt, if anyone ever bothered to take them. It's like..."Where's WU...oh..over there.. dead...Oh...ok" And they then go about their business..no one even pays any attention. It's like the air we breathe..it's just there and no-one really thinks about it because...well..it is always there. Ya know what I mean? Whatever... :gee:

If nothing else comes from your pathetic in game existence, at least you fill the slot for people who want to point at someone and laugh derisively. You fulfill that need better than anyone else alive...or dead. :eek:snap: :owned:

Believe me when I say this; Everyone is pointing at you and laughing....again.. :beer:

ROFLSAUZR!!!!!!!!

:stir:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wait I was a part of a fight last night??? Who was playing my char without my consent??? I was out shooting pool and taking jeager bombs all night...

Sorry WarUltima... I dunno how u swing but I don't get rear penetrated kiddo... keep ur fantasies to urself and off these boards son... Again ur worship is noted... U can't keep my name out ur mouth... LMAO pathetic
It's looking like there might be other things of yours he cant keep out of his in game mouth but I don't think we should go there. We do have standards here and we shouldn't speculate on what those in game things might or might not be...*nudge nudge* :D

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wait I was a part of a fight last night??? Who was playing my char without my conscent??? I was out shooting pool and taking jeager bombs all night...

Ya....THis was clarified...I was having troubel remember and so was flip when I asked him. Toxic was also there (Mage), Trin was not and I think that Widow was there as well?? For the most part it was even numbers but we definetly were fielding over 50% mages....

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well COM lost another Harry. Of course it then took 2 hours for them to get out of stat since that was how long before any showed back up at Yew and by that time all of COP had logged for the night so the fight was 4 (KM, Sugar, Ruffles, Trent) vs 8 (Zak, MOT/Violent Moods, Geronimo, Trinity, Wyldchyld, Cal, Snoop, Vihn), and of course according to Cal thats even numbers.

T

Trinsauce

Well COM lost another Harry. Of course it then took 2 hours for them to get out of stat since that was how long before any showed back up at Yew and by that time all of COP had logged for the night so the fight was 4 (KM, Sugar, Ruffles, Trent) vs 8 (Zak, MOT/Violent Moods, Geronimo, Trinity, Wyldchyld, Cal, Snoop, Vihn), and of course according to Cal thats even numbers.
Vhinn isn't in our guild... therefore he isn't with us... I didn't even see him anyways...

RUFF RYDER wasn't there??? I am positive I'll recall another name that was there by the end of the night... I have a headache right now and cannot think clearly

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ruff was there only at the very first when it was just him and Sugar. He had to log after he went down and that was before anyone else showed up. The only other char that was there other than the ones I listed were KM on his blue and a blue char of Trent's. And as far as Vihn not being in your guild it shows that Vlad the Impaler is in your guild and he was there. Unless Vlad isn't Vihn.

T

Trinsauce

Ruff was there only at the very first when it was just him and Sugar. He had to log after he went down and that was before anyone else showed up. The only other char that was there other than the ones I listed were KM on his blue and a blue char of Trent's. And as far as Vihn not being in your guild it shows that Vlad the Impaler is in your guild and he was there. Unless Vlad isn't Vihn.
That's actually quite funny... Cause RUFF was actually there during the big part of the fight and not just at the beginning... I got dismounted on 3 diff occassions by him and KMS... but either way, juss pointing out that ur numbers assessment were incorrect...

And no Vhinn and Vlad r not the same people...

ham92

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And can you accurately name all the COP that raided the Harrower? We had 10 people total and if Eldron had been there, he would have said it was a stampede....

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And can you accurately name all the COP that raided the Harrower? We had 10 people total and if Eldron had been there, he would have said it was a stampede....
Nope, and no one bothered to take screenshots either. I know at first there was only a couple COP on and so the first couple of pushes were turned back until we finally got more people on. I had two chars that went into stat (first one client crashed, and the second one was a tamer that I normally don't play and only had a couple macros set-up on the new computer for that char), and by the time I got the third char down there we had roughly about the same number of people as COM, but only one tamer that I can recall.

T

Trinsauce

Nope, and no one bothered to take screenshots either. I know at first there was only a couple COP on and so the first couple of pushes were turned back until we finally got more people on. I had two chars that went into stat (first one client crashed, and the second one was a tamer that I normally don't play and only had a couple macros set-up on the new computer for that char), and by the time I got the third char down there we had roughly about the same number of people as COM, but only one tamer that I can recall.
Roughly same number as COM... False man and u know it... I'm gonna start naming names off and I am positive others will be named... If a name is someone's alt disreguard that then...

Ruff, Tabasco, Ophelia, Striker, Trent, Sloan, Tenchu, DuKe, KMS, Veridian Fyre, Maco, Necro Geek, I'm pretty sure Sugar or Spice if not both as well... Right off the bat that's 13 with a possible 14th person vs 10... I know that there were 2 others... the names r failing to pop up tho... I'm sure someone else will be able to recall the names...

We still managed to finish with scrolls... If yall honestly think u're that great why didn't u heal the thing up and get all the scrolls for free??? Everyone knows the answer... U didn't wanna give us a chance to get all 10 of our players on pvp chars to take it back... But it's all good... U guys got a little over half the scrolls... we got like 6 or 7... none from protection...

In the end we got the fight we were seeking... Whenever we start killing COP u hole urselves up in the house, by the traps in Yew, or by guards in Yew... We took the fight away from there to get a fight... Scrolls don't really mean jack as everyone in our guild has the all riches they'll ever need...

U guys wanna take us up on a 5 on 5??? mages, no pets, field fight... Ur up here talkin a good game how bout it???

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Starting to sound just like old SCAM every day, maybe you should change your name to WU jr. The two names you didn't mention were the other two chars of mine, so according to your figures that would make it 13 vs 10 in COPs favor, and I know a couple on that list are alts of other chars, and Duke I'm pretty sure was the name of the dragon, but I'll still give you the 13. So according to my math we had 30% more people which I stated at the time was roughly even numbers. While the fight at Yew a couple hours later which Cal stated we were owned "even numbers" was 5 vs 8 in WAKAs favor. Which turns out to be 60% more people.

As far as healing the Harry up, no one even thought about doing it at the time since the plan was to drop it quickly and then check all your dead bodies for scrolls. Either way short end of the story, COM popped harry, COM lost harry...again.

T

Trinsauce

Starting to sound just like old SCAM every day, maybe you should change your name to WU jr. The two names you didn't mention were the other two chars of mine, so according to your figures that would make it 13 vs 10 in COPs favor, and I know a couple on that list are alts of other chars, and Duke I'm pretty sure was the name of the dragon, but I'll still give you the 13. So according to my math we had 30% more people which I stated at the time was roughly even numbers. While the fight at Yew a couple hours later which Cal stated we were owned "even numbers" was 5 vs 8 in WAKAs favor. Which turns out to be 60% more people.

As far as healing the Harry up, no one even thought about doing it at the time since the plan was to drop it quickly and then check all your dead bodies for scrolls. Either way short end of the story, COM popped harry, COM lost harry...again.
Didn't know dragons named DuKe would ride red war horses... the other 2 names being ur chars??? It may be so and maybe that is why I can't remember their names cause they simply weren't a factor by chance???

On a side note 13 people should be able to run through 3 guys defending... bravo to u... u guys succeeded... we've lost 2 out of 7 harry's now... big deal... we got the fight we wanted...

Don't ever compare me to WU... noone was making excuses... Juss "clarifying" for ya...

B

Busters

2 bad i was not there for the harry last night, i enjoy the fights that don't involve houses or faction guards like usual. But i was at yew for the fight last night and it was close to even, if you could the 5 pets, ruff had 2 and kms had 2, and energizer had 1. So really your best players (pets) helped outnumber us. I enjoy the fights alot, so keep um coming. We are still trying to work together on things, and i know we will get better at the teamplay. Most of us are use to fighting with 3 or so guys in a group, so larger numbers are a bit more tricky at times to cooperate. I think that is where cop goes way off, is because you guys rely on dismount tamers to do the main damage. You could have 12 people on with 2 dismount tamers, but once those 2 tamers are dead, you all scatter.

T

Trinsauce

Well now you've seen our super secret dragon haulin ass.
So I'm curious how ur gonna explain this one Trent... Oaks fight looked like this:

Trent, Striker, PeekaBoo, RUFF, Beast, Reaper, Sugar, Spice, some unknown tamer with hiding, Maco

vs.

Doogie, Vampire, Matrix, Zak, ToXiC, Suunto, Snoop, and Black Magik...

Every one of u died... noone survived... all statted... everybody

S

Sickshine

Just curious as to why waka was going after mort earlier in luna. I know he is in a rival guild, but I've never known mort to be a big trash talker. Seems like some of you were taking a lot of pleasure in being as crude as possible. Saying things about his wife and some of the other things said just make you look like total ****** bags. Just my 2 cents worth on what i seen.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We also had to contend with all the wisps that attack us along with all your D@D buddies that you were protecting. Either way we still had fun, not sure I can say the same for you all when you lost the two harries.

T

Trinsauce

We also had to contend with all the wisps that attack us along with all your D@D buddies that you were protecting. Either way we still had fun, not sure I can say the same for you all when you lost the two harries.
Is there an excuse in that response I hear??? Not like our reds didn't have to contend with the spawn out there as well... Get out of here with that bull**** son... Most of the fighting took place away from the spawn anyways... Next!!!

Edit: U killed the D@D guys before we rolled in... When they came back they killed Lord Oaks... So NO u didn't have to contend with them afterall... It was a straight up fight and yall lost to less numbers... FACT

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lil Flip (Archer) + Doogie (Archer) + Zak Morindo (Necromage) + Suunto (Parry Bushi) that I saw was there and Goldberg told me Dan Zig (mage) was there also.

Versus

Ii (archer) + Bam Bam (archer) + Goldberg (mage)

Feel free to deny but you guys has "at least" 1 more people than we did. And same amount of archers.

Lil Flip went down first and Zak went down 2nd. And waka unflagged and went to Luna after Zak is ASSED UP. Zero death on our side.

Feel free I know theres no way I will see a killshot of Ii from the entire waka alliance as I have yet to get killed once by any waka since waka is formed. Post screenshots to prove me wrong. (make sure there's no funky stuff tho and has killshot text kk be careful mods dont like pictures missing trees)

You can of course lie about it and deny everything as I am not suprisied from some of the "compulsive liars" we have "ingame" that cannot post screenshots without being suspended from posting on stractics.

Anyways GG, you can deny everything but what you cant deny is the potty mouth Zak got ASSED UP. :loser:

R

Ruffles

Just curious as to why waka was going after mort earlier in luna. I know he is in a rival guild, but I've never known mort to be a big trash talker. Seems like some of you were taking a lot of pleasure in being as crude as possible. Saying things about his wife and some of the other things said just make you look like total ****** bags. Just my 2 cents worth on what i seen.
Could it be that many in WAKA are former SCAM? Not to forget one of the biggest gutter mouths is also now in WAKA.

S

Sickshine

So what you are saying is waka got the double whopper with cheese talkers from both scam and cop. lol

Is it just me or are the pvp guild options extemely lacking right now. It looks like you have only 3 choices among established guilds (cop, waka, scam) and a couple of upstarts.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So what you are saying is waka got the double whopper with cheese talkers from both scam and cop. lol
Pretty much sums it up. Looking at how often some of them switch guilds it almost seems as if no one can stand them for very long.

As far as options for PVP guilds those are the 3 main ones right now. Don't really see that many blues at the gate anymore since III pretty much left the shard.

J

[JD]

Is it just me or are the pvp guild options extemely lacking right now. It looks like you have only 3 choices among established guilds (cop, waka, scam) and a couple of upstarts.
Join an upstart underdog ... be part of the solution, not the zerging problem

PS. I can't believe COP would complain WAKA had larger #s. When we were on Oaks, they rolled us (D@D) with at least twice the numbers (I saw nearly 10 red names, we had 5). You didn't seem to mind having greater numbers then. :p I guess you only care about numbers when it's you that gets rolled. How conveeeeeeeenient. (Church lady voice) :p

PSS. to Widow: Smack smack smack
(more smack talk to you in 3.06 buddy, can you take the heat?)

--As a tamer, I eat so much dirt you could plant flowers in my arse.

T

Trinsauce

It's quite obvious... Get out on the field and u'll understand why there's constant **** talking man... COP comes on here and paints themselves to be "saints" when in fact they're just as guilty as any other guild in Fel... Hell, last night one of their main leaders was talking bad about Scarlet/Danu as he was running in and out of the COP house at Yew gate... And they sit here and question why they ALL get **** talked on... Yea some of them "may not" deserve it, but when u "stand by" someone in ur guild that says derrogatory(sp?) **** bout someone in a very serious illness then the floodgates have opened up and ur S.O.L. if u will... Again a certain COP leader is just as bad at the **** talking so there ya have it...

COP can take their violin and sad face elsewhere...

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cal and several others in your guild have been using all sorts of derogatory words (W's, S's, B's, and C's) against COP members for several months (look back at Freya's post from last year) and when someone turns the table on him and uses the same words you go balistic and ask how people in COP could stand by while he said stuff like that about someone who is sick (there was only 4-5 members on at the time). I think the same question was presented to you the guildleader of WAKA as to why you stood by while members of your guild used those words and you never answered. Second the only thing we have heard about Danu came from what Cal told a COP member and the details were very sketchy at best, and quite frankly about 90% of COP don't believe any of the crap Cal has to say, so if you want to fill everyone in on her situtuation then please do. When Vihn got sick he came up to COP members and let everyone know his situation plus he posted on stratics. I know she has been banned from stratics but she still had other ways of letting people know.

R

Ruffles

It's quite obvious... Get out on the field and u'll understand why there's constant **** talking man... COP comes on here and paints themselves to be "saints" when in fact they're just as guilty as any other guild in Fel... Hell, last night one of their main leaders was talking bad about Scarlet/Danu as he was running in and out of the COP house at Yew gate... And they sit here and question why they ALL get **** talked on... Yea some of them "may not" deserve it, but when u "stand by" someone in ur guild that says derrogatory(sp?) **** bout someone in a very serious illness then the floodgates have opened up and ur S.O.L. if u will... Again a certain COP leader is just as bad at the **** talking so there ya have it...

COP can take their violin and sad face elsewhere...
You KNOW that started right after I asked Cal in game "How is Danu feeling?" and yet again was immediately called a fat sl** by him. So gee Trinity just get off your high horse now before you fall and severly injure yourself.

When CAL was in COP, sure he used the usual **** talk, calling people trash and garbage, but he did not call women the sexually vulgar & derogative names. I guess he had some respect for KMS and the members in COP. Interesting that he doesn't give you or WAKA the same respect....I wonder why.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you need some help getting off your high horse, I'm sure Ruffles or any other COP member for that matter would be happy to help.

T

Trinsauce

If you need some help getting off your high horse, I'm sure Ruffles or any other COP member for that matter would be happy to help.
High horse??? LMAO...

*yawn*

Anyways, as I've always said "if u can't take the heat get out of the kitchen"

I've had people comment on RL **** about me before... Hell they've even come on here and commented on me dislocating my elbow... Ya know what I did??? I either talked **** back or just ignored it... It's super simple guys... Stop crying about it and either dish it back or juss leave the situation... EVERY one of u has talked **** to people at one point or another... Sure it may not be to the level that is being dished to u... U can either, realize that people do it to get under ur skin, dish it out, or juss ignore it... But surely don't allow it to get to u... When u do that guess what, the other person wins...

S

Skullcollector

I don’t like to post a lot right now because I am not in the field much due to irl things. That being said, the couple eve’s that I was able to goto fel and see what is going on told me a lot. One night I see A LOT of cop on and I was told “nice seeing you again Skully” and “ hope you had a happy new year” then I was killed by 5 archers. Even some that I thought didn’t like me were very welcoming to me.

Then I see a few of my guild mates. It was the same thing, Welcome back and nice greetings. The last time I was on over the weekend I seen A LOT of WAKA on this time. I had a couple of friends say high but I was kind of shocked to see several in WAKA start trash talking me for even showing up after 4 months being gone. Then it got worse when they failed to kill me several times and started getting foul and saying im nothing but gate trash… It was me against 8+ waka and to be honest I wasn’t there to fight but to observe and see the new weapons from imbuing.

Honestly when I got back I was a little torn on where I should go since several of the friends I followed into scam are now in waka. But after that display of words my mind was made up for me. I will say that Widow Maker is one of the most generous people I have met in the game and it bums me to have to be on the opposing side. Waka is going to have to deal with another archer from scam for that is the template I have played for 7+ years and its what im good at. I will play mage here and there but for the most part I just want to kill fast and my archer’s can do that.

For all those who welcomed me back, thank you. For all those who were nasty…Ill make sure I target them first :) (gets note book out and starts taking names)

T

Trinsauce

I will surely say this... I know at the house at Yew gate some of the **** talk works... Main tactics is they know that u will either A) come out of hiding to respond cause they know it gets to u or B) get u mad enough to come out and actually flag... So either way the tactic works...

I rather sit back and wait for u guys to pop out and unload my combo's while ur busy retalliating verbally...

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cal and several others in your guild have been using all sorts of derogatory words (W's, S's, B's, and C's) against COP members for several months (look back at Freya's post from last year) and when someone turns the table on him and uses the same words you go balistic and ask how people in COP could stand by while he said stuff like that about someone who is sick (there was only 4-5 members on at the time). I think the same question was presented to you the guildleader of WAKA as to why you stood by while members of your guild used those words and you never answered. Second the only thing we have heard about Danu came from what Cal told a COP member and the details were very sketchy at best, and quite frankly about 90% of COP don't believe any of the crap Cal has to say, so if you want to fill everyone in on her situtuation then please do. When Vihn got sick he came up to COP members and let everyone know his situation plus he posted on stratics. I know she has been banned from stratics but she still had other ways of letting people know.
As far as Oaks I showed up at the very end of it last night..IDK what all went down. As far as people with bad mouths. Yes, there are quite a few in Waka who have them. It is one thing I despise about the guild. On the other hand some of the stuff I saw coming out of some COP members mouths from there house last night were just as crude. Its a shame people have to resort to this sort of **** talk. O well I guess. I just keep my mouth shut and play. See yall on the field.

T

Trinsauce

Ya I tend to stay away from the **** talk too unless it's brought up first... then I'll retaliate... I will however hit my pancake DOWN macro upon killing someone... LMAO

But otherwise I won't...

On a side note, everyone keeps asking me why I allow it to occur... The bottom line here is I don't pay for their accounts... I'm not their spouse so therefore I am not gonna try to control them... If it bothers u that much don't read it or put them on iggy... But the **** talking really has been a 2 way street whether ya like to admit it or not

S

Sickshine

Like I said I've known mort for a very long time and he is not one of those people I would expect to see getting talked to in that way.(I admit it got to him and he dropped right down to their level) Talking trash is part of pvp, but what I have been seeing is far from pvp trash talk and much more like jr. high badgering.

I think ill stick with what I am doing and continue to gather materials and such to improve some of my equipment. Ill continue to do things in fel solo for now.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Waka: Lil Flip, WORD, Willy Lowman. Flip died first WORD shortly after and Willy stealth and never to be seem again after we dropped WORD.

D@D: I saw 5 blues that didnt really put up a fight. And all died.

COP: Ruffrider (stated) and he got on Doc Holiday (stated within seconds after he dropped in) and oh Reaper was just there to shoot me when I kill Coon on my spawner after we cleared the entire dsp.

Again its 1 archer 2 mages for scam versus 1 archer and 2 mages for waka... (well it's even number match up I dont expect waka to put up too much and they sure did not).

Ruffrider instantly attacked me while I was hitting WORD so I had to break off and found Lil Flip redlined and shot him and then after I scared ruff rider away because he thinks I am going to dismount him I ran back and caught WORD zooming in straightline and of course ASSED UP as he ran by (damn this guy is one of the fastest running/screen skipper Ive ever seem behind KMS and TMI)

anyways thanks for the Coon and GG. I dont even know who started the spawn and I dont care, we wiped everyone that was down there (other than willy the stealther rofl mage and reaper) and killed the coon. I even had time to timeout and switch to my spawner =)

B

Busters

It was dead tonight after we took out cop tonight until the great and powerful scam arrived. And what happened next?? War you wanna post all the screenshots of scam getting pwned for 2 hours??? It was pretty sad really, i think all of those guys burned through several chars and then finally had to give up. The best was War dying on his archer several times and would not play his mage because he knew he would definately get **** on.:stretcher:

ham92

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was dead tonight after we took out cop tonight until the great and powerful scam arrived. And what happened next?? War you wanna post all the screenshots of scam getting pwned for 2 hours??? It was pretty sad really, i think all of those guys burned through several chars and then finally had to give up. The best was War dying on his archer several times and would not play his mage because he knew he would definately get **** on.:stretcher:
It will be interesting to see what fairy tales War will fabricate about tonight's fighting...Must read board posts...

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hilarious..that is all I am going to say..fracking HILARIOUS.

The COP fight?...pfffttt...not even worth mentioning the beating they took..it's an every day occurrence.

Someone in vent said they saw WU and EVERYONE piped in that it means there must be a ****e ton of SCAM on because you never show your cowardly face unless there are. God damned coward!! Sure enough..they came out of the woodwork and got promptly squashed under the boot of WAKA. :sad2:

How you going to spin this one WU...nice crutches you demonstrated tonight..LOL..guess after the ass wuppin' you personally got tonight you decided to "fire up" the helpers...LOLLLLL :loser:

Fracking HILARIOUS!! :thumbup1:

R

Ruffles

WELCOME BACK SKULLY!!!

I'm sorry I missed you at the gate tonite. Been up to my eyeballs in sorting out IRL fallout. I'll try to make a point to pop on as I can and if I am very lucky will get to knock ya right on your arse!

R

Rant C.

A version that is a tad easier to view. Again, I didn't make these kills. I can't remember who in WAKA did.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don’t like to post a lot right now because I am not in the field much due to irl things. That being said, the couple eve’s that I was able to goto fel and see what is going on told me a lot. One night I see A LOT of cop on and I was told “nice seeing you again Skully” and “ hope you had a happy new year” then I was killed by 5 archers. Even some that I thought didn’t like me were very welcoming to me.

Then I see a few of my guild mates. It was the same thing, Welcome back and nice greetings. The last time I was on over the weekend I seen A LOT of WAKA on this time. I had a couple of friends say high but I was kind of shocked to see several in WAKA start trash talking me for even showing up after 4 months being gone. Then it got worse when they failed to kill me several times and started getting foul and saying im nothing but gate trash… It was me against 8+ waka and to be honest I wasn’t there to fight but to observe and see the new weapons from imbuing.

Honestly when I got back I was a little torn on where I should go since several of the friends I followed into scam are now in waka. But after that display of words my mind was made up for me. I will say that Widow Maker is one of the most generous people I have met in the game and it bums me to have to be on the opposing side. Waka is going to have to deal with another archer from scam for that is the template I have played for 7+ years and its what im good at. I will play mage here and there but for the most part I just want to kill fast and my archer’s can do that.

For all those who welcomed me back, thank you. For all those who were nasty…Ill make sure I target them first :) (gets note book out and starts taking names)
Skully...you are definitely not going to like today's SCAM...don't do it. It would a huge mistake. I know you and I know, without any question at all, that it is going to go very bad for you in there. No fun at all. There is no way you are going to last in there, because you are absolutely not trash in the manner that those that are left there are. I would much rather see you with us. PM me if you like..

R

Ruffles

The COP fight?...pfffttt...not even worth mentioning the beating they took..it's an every day occurrence.
Just an observation...
Although its true that I haven't been on as much as before so not getting the full picture here. But, when I do get to play, most of the time it NOT COP that takes a beating but WAKA, SCAM, KC and whatever new guild that is trying to conquer Sonoma.

So this leads me to believe...

That ya'll are scared of me and go running for your lives when I log on...

or

Ya'll aren't telling the whole truth. :lie:

So which one is it? Hmmm?

T

Trinsauce

Just an observation...
Although its true that I haven't been on as much as before so not getting the full picture here. But, when I do get to play, most of the time it NOT COP that takes a beating but WAKA, SCAM, KC and whatever new guild that is trying to conquer Sonoma.

So this leads me to believe...

That ya'll are scared of me and go running for your lives when I log on...

or

Ya'll aren't telling the whole truth. :lie:

So which one is it? Hmmm?
When was the last time u played, 2 months ago??? Outside of the 2 harry's I'm curious to name ONE fight where COP won in the past month+

All quiet on the SCAM front tonight??? Man oh man I wish I could've seen that massacre... Was too busy reading a book and then falling asleep reading said book

Status
Not open for further replies.