• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread, v. 3.06 - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ruffles

ok...since Peon is being a weenie and won't duel, and I doubt any of SCAM will take you up on your offer. Im not in contact with COP atm but I will accept a duel with Trinity when I get home.

Unfortunately the rules need to be modified somewhat as I am not, nor ever will PvP with a mage.

No Mounts, No Summons, No Pets. accepted
No Rezzes, No Hiding - no rezzes ...but hiding is ok, i wont stealth away far though.
No polymorph, no forms of any kind. accepted its a compromise though
Spellbooks and lanterns in hand. for me a bow in hand and I get the option of using ninja stars if i remember
Field spells ok. No Pots, Petals, apples. accepted

Now, since I have compromised, you need to compromise a tad as well...
You will limit yourself to level 6 spells on your mage.

Unlike Woo woo or Calisto, you are allowed to have your monitor on and use your keyboard :)
We have a deal?

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aww look like some guild is still little salty about letting me get away with 6 mages sleep/paraing me. Nice 6 on 1. Remember to log on ONLY when you guys have a zerg on... Otherwise this would happen...
Bad choice, stay with your zerg pack. Thanks for growing a pair and 1v1 tho, but you will do better staying with your zerglings. kk.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ruffles Said:
ok...since Peon is being a weenie and won't duel,
1) It was a 5 on 5 offered.. FIGJAM (F I'm Good Just Ask Me) but I don't know if I count as 5 lol...

2) Being the Octa-Mom that you are I'd think you'd be the last person in the world giving me crap for not having time to play a VIDEO game with a 5 week old ....

3) I will fight anyone when I'm in game lol... though I do have a problem with those rules... Duels are so fake lol... The rules are just waiting to be exploited by specific templates & unless you do so your at a disadvantage...

-No pots? = DP MAGE + fields

-Dueling area small = Necro wither bombs..

-Spellweaving.. = Bleh lvl 6 focus Gift of Renewal cheese..

Anyway you get the idea... I'll fight on Peon anytime I run into someone but any more rules than that is just faking it... I'd say just WAR... who dies and who doesn't would be enough..

hmm.. working dbl tomorrow.. gotta bail... nice screeny WU.. isn't Asha also Naka???? newbie down! see..... dueling skillz FTL.. lol

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those losers duel in wraith form and omen trick themselves so u cant interrupt them then they strangle in mage duel. Dont need any of those true coward ****. Even seem a guild taking mage duels so low and dirty until now.

Oh for a guild that cant even PvP without a huge zerg on... I find it funny for them to say certain people dont play unless we have #s...

Look 3 on 8 (we killed Mr Grimm and Solid Snake 3 on 8 and died and Trinity wasnt on island coz she was rezzing Mr Grimm...). You really shouldnt complain about people who dont log on. When you zerg them near 3:1 odds every single time. And Waka dont even attempt to fight even number (they know the outcome of fighting scam even number). Sigh, freaking COP2s.

Zerg is a zerg, dont even try to say that you have any kind of skill. No one in scam would refuse a 5v5, but since you guys needs to use wraith form, strangle and omen trick in order to duel while the other party has no clue I dont suppose that you guys will come up with something reasonable. If you want a 5v5 field fight, let it be, everything goes.

R

Ruffles

Awww peon, being in scam and associated with other weenies like WU and Lego and even your GM...it's undertandable and I dont blame you for the excuses you make...being in scam, the weenieness must have rubbed off on ya.

You can't count worth **** either. Octo is 8....never have I had a total of 8 kids at one time.

I DO understand the demands an infant can make on your time. So WHEN a duel takes place (if ever) is quite understandable that it has to be a time when you can actually log on for more than a few minutes. She must always come before any game. Shes adorable btw.

A

A Rev

Those losers duel in wraith form and omen trick themselves so u cant interrupt them then they strangle in mage duel. Dont need any of those true coward ****. Even seem a guild taking mage duels so low and dirty until now.
Im just a passive observer of this post because it makes me laugh...but...you dueled with a bow?!? Thats just as bad as wraith form!!If not worse!!!

Also, i keep reading you sayy you post clean and legit pics, yet i have only seen 2 pics you have posted "clean and legit" and they weren't even of you!!!

T

Trinsauce

Im just a passive observer of this post because it makes me laugh...but...you dueled with a bow?!? Thats just as bad as wraith form!!If not worse!!!

Also, i keep reading you sayy you post clean and legit pics, yet i have only seen 2 pics you have posted "clean and legit" and they weren't even of you!!!
Ya know, I was actually going to comment on his "style of dueling" but u beat me to it... I can't remember 100% but I seem to remember a picture of him and TMI dueling on the Yew roof on his archer/mage and his leet bow...

As for this 5 on 5 that has been proposed... All I'm hearing is excuses... Everyone knows that Waka WILL NOT go into wraith form and wither stack u guys in a ****in duel... gimme a break... I'm not going to waste anymore time on this... the offer is on the table... accept it or refuse it, but certainly don't make excuses for not taking it... It's simple... deny or accept...

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I dueled with a bow because the other party insisted to play his full template (he wanted to wraith/strangle/blood oath/omen trick). He said full template ok just no pet and no summon. And he goes on and omen curse self, go in form and summoned a wisp because he ran out of mana trying to kill me.

Sorry kiddie, I know I made you look really bad on Uhall. Since you have zero clue about PvP. What shard are you from? I probably have a char there I can wreck you with. For someone dont even know how HLD and DCI works please stop talking about PvP. You are as bad as trinity girl. I think it was funny when Lego (arguably newer/noober mage player) straight up and ASSED Zak up and I see waka didnt even mention it. Sad nooblets. Look at the screenshot again trinity girl, WAKA is the guild that do not log on unless they have a zerg on. :lol:

Everytime I came I see more ******** posts that just make **** up and cant even post screenshots. I am sorry I will keep owning the board with actual ingame pictures. And I feel entertained waka has to make up a story (or a few stories) per screenshot. I really enjoy all the stories especially knowing waka will again have zero prove. I pretty much owned each and every single one of trinity's arguments about me with screenshots already.

1. I dont come unless we have numbers? yes we had 3 and you had 8 and you call that having "numbers" eh... yeaaa typical zerglings.

2. Cant 1v1. Asha/Zak Morondo assed up 1v1 AND caught on killshot screenshot.

3. Waka is not a zerg... LoL, look at the screenshots and you guys routinely outnumber COP and we are usually forced to fight you with 1/3 of your numbers. YES trinie, Waka might not count as zerg on Pac and Atl but please, this is Sonoma, if we are fighting you 1 on 3 like we always do, you are zerging it up, its simple as that.

M

Mercutio_UO

There is more pvp on the forums than on the actual shard, I am canceling my subscription and coming here to pvp for free! :thumbup:

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trinity Said:
As for this 5 on 5 that has been proposed... All I'm hearing is excuses... Everyone knows that Waka WILL NOT go into wraith form and wither stack u guys in a ****in duel... gimme a break...
Trinity... your the one who specified rules... With no Rules the fight would be alot easier, but then again for any sort of duel setup like this people will go to lengths they wouldn' otherwise. (lvl 6 focus / 100 apples / Ward removal tally's etc) All that is doable in the field, but I honestly rarely ever see it done. My point is that if you insist on rules there's goin to be a lamesauce way that abuses them to win in a cheap manner...

For example.. define spellweavin mage... I could rock 69.9 Magery and 4/6 Casting and say that duels on wrong roof.. You really wanna do a 5 on 5 where all I'm goin to do is spam T-storm with 4/6 while 4 others kill you guys? T-storm is just about an EQ with a level 6 focus too.. wouldn't leave much room on the roof.. lol.. Or I could just go prot 2/6 wildfire.. 2 spells and the whole playin field is one big interupt. What about scribe mage with ninja ??? Fukiya dart spam ftw... I can carry 6 Fukiya tubes with 1 uoa macro per tube. and fire off 2 darts / second 30 times without reloading.. Sounds like MAD MAGE skillz to me. lol.. How about Mystic / Imbue mages in Stone form.. You probably haven't seen it yet, but Immune to debuffs / poison / para / sleep etc has it's upsides... Pretty sure the -2 FC penalty is simply a penalty not -2 from the cap meanin if you rock 4/6 you can still have 2/6 in form.. (I think but would have to check)... 18 HPR suits anyone? Heck does using regs still give 10% sdi ?? Necro mage uber suit (use regs) so effectively necro / scribe / mage ?? You get the idea. pretty much everythin I said is within your rules so far... & I'm definatley lame enough to do it being that I don't trust you guys NOT to... so there ya go.

I'll take a shot at a DECENT set of rules... ones I would find hard to break lol... then perhaps puttin them in a book and that way you can sign book so it will show you agreed etc... I'll have to think about it. I understand you just wanna do "who's got more MAGE skillz" lol, but that's so far from what happens in ANY fight it's pointless. Mage skillz these days consist of spike spam + FB bok + stragle.. or DREAD mares or dexxers etc... I don't even have a weaken macro in the field lol. Harms enough 99% of the time & actually does dmg.. Anyway.. it's shame .. I'm actually "working" atm.. how DARE they interupt heh.

T

Trinsauce

Trinity Said:

Trinity... your the one who specified rules... With no Rules the fight would be alot easier, but then again for any sort of duel setup like this people will go to lengths they wouldn' otherwise. (lvl 6 focus / 100 apples / Ward removal tally's etc) All that is doable in the field, but I honestly rarely ever see it done. My point is that if you insist on rules there's goin to be a lamesauce way that abuses them to win in a cheap manner...

For example.. define spellweavin mage... I could rock 69.9 Magery and 4/6 Casting and say that duels on wrong roof.. You really wanna do a 5 on 5 where all I'm goin to do is spam T-storm with 4/6 while 4 others kill you guys? T-storm is just about an EQ with a level 6 focus too.. wouldn't leave much room on the roof.. lol.. Or I could just go prot 2/6 wildfire.. 2 spells and the whole playin field is one big interupt. What about scribe mage with ninja ??? Fukiya dart spam ftw... I can carry 6 Fukiya tubes with 1 uoa macro per tube. and fire off 2 darts / second 30 times without reloading.. Sounds like MAD MAGE skillz to me. lol.. How about Mystic / Imbue mages in Stone form.. You probably haven't seen it yet, but Immune to debuffs / poison / para / sleep etc has it's upsides... Pretty sure the -2 FC penalty is simply a penalty not -2 from the cap meanin if you rock 4/6 you can still have 2/6 in form.. (I think but would have to check)... 18 HPR suits anyone? Heck does using regs still give 10% sdi ?? Necro mage uber suit (use regs) so effectively necro / scribe / mage ?? You get the idea. pretty much everythin I said is within your rules so far... & I'm definatley lame enough to do it being that I don't trust you guys NOT to... so there ya go.

I'll take a shot at a DECENT set of rules... ones I would find hard to break lol... then perhaps puttin them in a book and that way you can sign book so it will show you agreed etc... I'll have to think about it. I understand you just wanna do "who's got more MAGE skillz" lol, but that's so far from what happens in ANY fight it's pointless. Mage skillz these days consist of spike spam + FB bok + stragle.. or DREAD mares or dexxers etc... I don't even have a weaken macro in the field lol. Harms enough 99% of the time & actually does dmg.. Anyway.. it's shame .. I'm actually "working" atm.. how DARE they interupt heh.
the thing is, this is a "controlled" field fight... no room to run away... it'll force every participant to live via teamwork or die via lack of teamwork... speed won't give anyone the upperhand in running away...

In the field do u ever see anyone fighting in wraith form??? I'm talking about the field not a chokepoint but the FIELD... I never do...

the 5 on 5 has been offered... I don't wanna hear anymore whining and moaning from anyone about numbers cause we'd like to get a 5 on 5 even numbers going but it seems a bit hard considering everyone tries to talk about the "potential holes" in a rather wide open ruleset rather than actually fighting like they normally would... NONE of u mages uses Fukiya darts in the field... None of u use firestorms either... the field is usually basic spells... para fields, explotion, etc... not any of this bull**** that ur trying to talk about...

I give up... this is lame... noone ever wants to juss fight... they always wanna find holes rather than doing the damn thing... I'm getting back to work... I'll see u guys out in the field... good luck...

TTFN

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pretty sad that WarUltima has to post week old pictures as if they're current. I haven't done despise on Sonoma in atleast 2+ weeks and I'm in that picture.

PS. 3v8? The pic shows atleast 4 SCAM: you, Goldberg, Crazy Legs and Skoal-. Unless you're Crazy Legs or Goldberg... Then don't forget when you guys came back on alts with atleast 5-6 of you.

Why do I even reply to this crap? You have got to be the one of the worst pvpers I've seen in all of UO and I play many shards.

Y

Yamihefty

So Basically to let u no COP u guys r newbs and lost the war very badly. U guys sux and i never want to here u talk about scam ever again cause u guys sux and always will. So we r probably gonna drop the war cause we proved our point and now u guys cant flag and run into ur house which everyone on this shard nos thats the only reason y u wont surrender. Cause u r completely B*T*H Made.Lmao and look at all my hacks on my toolbar. and for anyone accusing me of razor check out the nice uo assist at the bottom. Dont mind the notpad it has hacks in it u cant see LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Dumbasses. Thanks for fighting me on crazy legs on the field Zak cause as u can tell i field fight i dont duel never have. so to tell everyone that u beat me doesnt make u the man cause come on u dueled me. Maybe one day ill learn how to duel. So the score is Zak 1-1, Lego 1-1 on field. One v One. NEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.
And for the last time STFU snake u talk to everyone like ur dueling them. U log on ur cara and u die instantly.

Attachments

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So Basically to let u no COP u guys r newbs and lost the war very badly. U guys sux and i never want to here u talk about scam ever again cause u guys sux and always will. So we r probably gonna drop the war cause we proved our point and now u guys cant flag and run into ur house which everyone on this shard nos thats the only reason y u wont surrender. Cause u r completely B*T*H Made.Lmao and look at all my hacks on my toolbar. and for anyone accusing me of razor check out the nice uo assist at the bottom. Dont mind the notpad it has hacks in it u cant see LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Dumbasses. Thanks for fighting me on crazy legs on the field Zak cause as u can tell i field fight i dont duel never have. so to tell everyone that u beat me doesnt make u the man cause come on u dueled me. Maybe one day ill learn how to duel. So the score is Zak 1-1, Lego 1-1 on field. One v One. NEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.
And for the last time STFU snake u talk to everyone like ur dueling them. U log on ur cara and u die instantly.
You fail...

...At reading any of my posts.

Spell Check anyone?

R

Ruffles

So Basically to let u no COP u guys r newbs and lost the war very badly. U guys sux and i never want to here u talk about scam ever again cause u guys sux and always will. So we r probably gonna drop the war cause we proved our point and now u guys cant flag and run into ur house which everyone on this shard nos thats the only reason y u wont surrender. Cause u r completely B*T*H Made.Lmao and look at all my hacks on my toolbar.
See the little tag on the window in the screenshot you posted?

It says "SURRENDER" that means you LOSE the war if you click it! Am I surprised? Nope...

I am puzzled though, Lego. If SCAM is so damn good then why are you surrendering the war? Surrendering means you lose...that means your guild are the losers!

ham92

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Somebody please translate?

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Somebody please translate?
Pay it no heed..it's Lego. He has the in game intelligence of a shoe, as is immediately evident any time he tries to type on a keyboard. In all seriousness, chimps do better...look it up..its true. **Musical Lyrics = Mental picture..."Banging on the keyboards like a chimpanzee!" :gee:

:stir:

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ruffles Said:
It says "SURRENDER" that means you LOSE the war if you click it! Am I surprised? Nope...
LOL Ruffles... COP is losing by more than 2:1 Ratio.... EVERYONE here but you apprently ... realizes that this means SCAM is whoopin you in the WAR. I woudln't want to quit though, bc the score will simply grow in our favor.. Anyway.. delude yourself further if you must the score speaks for itself.

T

Trinsauce

I personally like guildwars... However guilds at war can use houses to their advantage and I won't be accepting any guildwars until they fix it... Players at war can attack and return to the safety of the house which is lamesauce... Oh well...

Sure the score looks nice but truthfully it's a weak way to go until they work that one HUGE kink out...

R

Ruffles

LOL Ruffles... COP is losing by more than 2:1 Ratio.... EVERYONE here but you apprently ... realizes that this means SCAM is whoopin you in the WAR. I woudln't want to quit though, bc the score will simply grow in our favor.. Anyway.. delude yourself further if you must the score speaks for itself.
Scores don't give a true picture of a situation...they are only a small part of the whole picture. One difference between COP and SCAM is that COP will continue to fight even when outnumbered and we die. We don't log off in a snit when things don't go our way.

I've also seen WAKA still fight when overwhelmed. I'm sure WAKA calls in mates when available, or switch to blues. But start sniveling? Neither COP or WAKA snivels when they lose a battle. SCAM cant claim that.

As for using houses? ALL guilds do that when outnumbered. Ever hear of the phrase...."Adapt, Improvise & Overcome"? But, unless its late or RL responsibility calls...does COP log? Nope.

Surrender means YOU LOSE! So is SCAM going to be surrendering? Time will tell.

S

Sickshine

I personally like guildwars... However guilds at war can use houses to their advantage and I won't be accepting any guildwars until they fix it... Players at war can attack and return to the safety of the house which is lamesauce... Oh well...

Sure the score looks nice but truthfully it's a weak way to go until they work that one HUGE kink out...
You called peon out for making excuses about a duel but that looks like an excuse not to war.

Ruffles saying that if scam quits the war that makes cop the winner when they are killing you at a 2:1 margin is pure spin. Personally I think they should continue warring I enjoy seeing a few fights in luna from time to time.

R

Ruffles

You called peon out for making excuses about a duel but that looks like an excuse not to war.

Ruffles saying that if scam quits the war that makes cop the winner when they are killing you at a 2:1 margin is pure spin. Personally I think they should continue warring I enjoy seeing a few fights in luna from time to time.
Not sure what you are saying Sickshine, but I am not the one spinning.
I have minimal skill with PvP. I am honest enough to admit that. I will duel Trinity, one of the best and will probably die. But, still I have the courage NOT to make excuses for NOT dueling. SCAM makes excuses...they always make excuses. Most in SCAM are cowards.

Two Definitions of surrender on the Web:

•resignation: acceptance of despair
•giving up: a verbal act of admitting defeat

SCAM surrenders, SCAM loses the war...no spin...plain and simple.

T

Trinsauce

One HUGE issue with ur "point"... Mine is based off of many ACTUAL instances where the warring parties have REPEATEDLY attacked and ran right back into the house... Peon's excuses are based on what he "thinks" would happen, all of which have never occured in the FIELD of battle... Done deal there... Enjoy the rest of ur afternoon

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SCAM already spends most of the time hiding in their houses...it would look like normal behavior... and Ruffles kind of hit it on the head..cowards..pure and simple.

D

DARTH_VADER

snake your still talking? ive seen you the past few days in fel alone while i was on my unfinished newbie mage and yet you stealthed and hid , tried to gank but failed almost got killed and man what you say here just doesnt add up anymore to what happens in game, and if scam ever warred waka it would be just as devastating as the last few days have been for them, getting rick rolled left and right at least thats what ive seen for the past week and ive been on alot because im on leave and staying home to save money to go back to cali when i get out.

http://tinyurl.com/Waka-getting-rick-rolled

B

Busters

snake your still talking? ive seen you the past few days in fel alone while i was on my unfinished newbie mage and yet you stealthed and hid , tried to gank but failed almost got killed and man what you say here just doesnt add up anymore to what happens in game, and if scam ever warred waka it would be just as devastating as the last few days have been for them, getting rick rolled left and right at least thats what ive seen for the past week and ive been on alot because im on leave and staying home to save money to go back to cali when i get out.

Again, you are never on when the big fights that are talked about go on, so why you even post about it i do not know. If you are their for the fights, then you can say something, till then shut it. And this new mage i'm sure will be all defense, or a tamer i'm sure. Because you can't handle anything without bush/parry or a pets help.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Almost died..is that like almost pregnant??

LOL..guess the rolling SCAM took last night...again..you weren't there...again??

Darth..baby..the negative vibes man..such a downer...dude...

R

Rant C.

Let's all be nice from now on eh? :thumbup1: Sloan, wonderful fight a few mins ago, had a great time and you nearly got me twice.

See attached pic.

Attachments

A

A Rev

Sorry kiddie, I know I made you look really bad on Uhall. Since you have zero clue about PvP. What shard are you from? I probably have a char there I can wreck you with.

Im on GL, Cats, Chessy, Atlantic, Europa and Drachenfels. I have built mages(not all suited) on each of those shards ill happily show you how to duel on! (preferably europa or drachs so i can get my ping down)

No comment about the pics not actually being legit?? Or "clean"??

Just an old mans rant about something!

C

CatLord

Hey Rev... funny to find you here.

Well, I just wanted to post my first kill on Sonoma.

Thank you for the fun.

A

A Rev

Hey Rev... funny to find you here.

Well, I just wanted to post my first kill on Sonoma.

Thank you for the fun.
As i stated i play on a few shards and pop into almost every shards pvp boards to see if its worth building a mage on said server.

Congrats btw.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm.... could someone who knows post the speifics on how stealing faction sigils works?? I'm considering building a theif in the hopes that I can stir up Faction base PvP when I'm on etc. If SL started ending up with all the sigils & defended them would CoM / Min actually COME GET THEM??? (or would you just wait us out & stealth in a theif after we give up?) Anyway.. I guess this is a post for Ruffles really heh.. I know her family & such are the faction sigil Monitors for Min, bc they play weird hours & other reasons...

I guess I'll try looking up the info again, but there's a suprising amount of contradictions lol..

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UO Guide:http://www.uoguide.com/Factions

Cities are captured by stealing the town Sigil, taking it back to your base, holding it for 4 hours to corrupt, and then placing it back in the respective town. The town is secured for 6 hours until the sigil can be stolen once again.
I guess I'll just have to try it.. I was pretty sure you only had to hold sigils for 4 hours (Awhile ago lol), but did they change that to what snake says? When? pub notes?

B

Busters

UO Guide:http://www.uoguide.com/Factions

I guess I'll just have to try it.. I was pretty sure you only had to hold sigils for 4 hours (Awhile ago lol), but did they change that to what snake says? When? pub notes?
Yes, they did change from 4 to 10 hours. I'm not sure when, but we found that out when we guarded them about a month ago to get our faction horses. It is in one of the faction posts on stratics, I'll post it if i can find it again, but i know it is 10 now for a fact. And yes, if we are on when you take them we will come fight for them. But if you steal them an hour after server up, then i doubt you will get a big fight, so do it in the evening if you want a good fight from us.

Also, good fights last night cop. Nice to see you guys finally out in numbers again, instead of being in a house.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
but i know it is 10 now for a fact. And yes, if we are on when you take them we will come fight for them. But if you steal them an hour after server up, then i doubt you will get a big fight, so do it in the evening if you want a good fight from us.
Well.. The whole point was that I typically work 4pm-11pm & typically don't log till 11-12 if @ all so I was looking for a more sure fire way to get some action. I was thinking that if it's only a 4 hour period I could manage that in the middle of the day and people would be forced to react or lose the towns... With it being 10 hours people have the leisure of just waiting till evening most of the time... Ah well I might still try it.

B

Busters

Well.. The whole point was that I typically work 4pm-11pm & typically don't log till 11-12 if @ all so I was looking for a more sure fire way to get some action. I was thinking that if it's only a 4 hour period I could manage that in the middle of the day and people would be forced to react or lose the towns... With it being 10 hours people have the leisure of just waiting till evening most of the time... Ah well I might still try it.
We took ours about 11 pm eastern time when we did ours. We had a decent fight because we had to fight cop and their guards in mag and trinsic. After about 4 hours of fighting cop gave up and logged, but a few of our guys stayed on the entire time because of coarse a cop thief was always around. If you want a major fight, you have to go the long haul. If not, of coarse cop will just wait you out. We could care less about the towns, we want the fight, so go for it. And most of our crew is on at night most nights.

R

Ruffles

Hmm.... could someone who knows post the speifics on how stealing faction sigils works?? I'm considering building a theif in the hopes that I can stir up Faction base PvP when I'm on etc. If SL started ending up with all the sigils & defended them would CoM / Min actually COME GET THEM??? (or would you just wait us out & stealth in a theif after we give up?) Anyway.. I guess this is a post for Ruffles really heh.. I know her family & such are the faction sigil Monitors for Min, bc they play weird hours & other reasons...

I guess I'll try looking up the info again, but there's a suprising amount of contradictions lol..
Hi Vexxed, how is that wee one doing?

Widow and busters are correct in that you can steal the sigils when the current timer is up, bring it to the correct post in your base and hold it for a straight 10 hours, then return it to the town's post and you have 72 hours before you can steal it again. The battles for the sigils are fun. It can get boring, though, if all you are doing is guarding them. For me the sigils were a very good UO activity when my youngest were still trying to get onto a schedule.

Stealing the sigils is not that hard to do...it's keeping them...that is the hard part and the most fun.

T

Trinsauce

Hmmmmm, it appears I haven't really missed much over the past week... The huge storm systems rolling through CA really screwed with my connectivity rendering me unable to really log in and pvp... Hopefully the next week proves to be busier...

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pretty massive fights the last couple nights Trin. COP rolled with huge numbers this weekend, so far. WAKA has ended up last man standing though. Lots of dying on both sides but COP has ended up being forced off the field.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmmmm, it appears I haven't really missed much over the past week... The huge storm systems rolling through CA really screwed with my connectivity rendering me unable to really log in and pvp... Hopefully the next week proves to be busier...
I feel your pain. We here in Sonoma county got almost 10 inches of rain in about 48 hours. Our river was not a happy river. We had to evac where I am currently living becuase of rising flood waters(thank god for sand bags! saved my place!)

R

Ruffles

Pretty massive fights the last couple nights Trin. COP rolled with huge numbers this weekend, so far. WAKA has ended up last man standing though. Lots of dying on both sides but COP has ended up being forced off the field.
WAKA took a pretty good drubbing when I was able to log on. it was so GOOD to see my guild out in force. COP has a great bunch of people. I can't say what happened after I had to go, but if COP left it wasn't because they were getting forced off the field. You have always been good at propaganda, Widow. :stir:

Though yesterday when I was able to play, it was just me and even though I died a couple times, I had loads of fun. Oh, it is sooo good to be home. I've missed ya'll :)

:gee:

T

Trinsauce

What really sucks is I hear there's more storms on the horizon... yay me and my internet connection...

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WAKA took a pretty good drubbing when I was able to log on. it was so GOOD to see my guild out in force. COP has a great bunch of people. I can't say what happened after I had to go, but if COP left it wasn't because they were getting forced off the field. You have always been good at propaganda, Widow. :stir:

Though yesterday when I was able to play, it was just me and even though I died a couple times, I had loads of fun. Oh, it is sooo good to be home. I've missed ya'll :)

:gee:
Once the 2-3 to 1 ratio was thinned down, the slaughter against COP became heavy and COP logged enmasse. That was the end of the fighting for the nights. No need for propaganda..simple facts.

R

Ruffles

Once the 2-3 to 1 ratio was thinned down, the slaughter against COP became heavy and COP logged enmasse. That was the end of the fighting for the nights. No need for propaganda..simple facts.
And what time was that? I left for dinner around 6pm my time which is ohhhh 11pm - midnight pacific time? For many of COP its even later than that. Does WAKA ever sleep?

What really sucks is I hear there's more storms on the horizon... yay me and my internet connection...
Ahhh I feel for you! Coming outta lousy weather in the states to a beautiful 23 deg C (in the 70's F) it's so nice to be warm :)

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had logged on around 11pm central time Friday night and Waka was getting hammered pretty hard and it continued that way until people started logging off for the night around 1am central time. I logged off shortly afterwards and at that time there was only 3 other COP members on. I think by the time I logged, Widow had cycled through MOT, Jack, Violent Moods, and was playing Jimmy at the time I logged. Pretty sad when we're betting on what non-faction char Widow will show up on when his faction chars are in stat.

Had a lot of fun tho.

T

Trinsauce

Oh and btw... Ruffles I accept that fight with u as soon as I can get my connection straight...

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And what time was that? I left for dinner around 6pm my time which is ohhhh 11pm - midnight pacific time? For many of COP its even later than that. Does WAKA ever sleep?
No. I work nights so I usually sleep from 6am CST to whenever I wake up. Plus I only work 3-4 days a week, so I have some free time. Although I haven't played Sonoma much lately, so your comment wasn't directed at me.

R

Ruffles

Oh and btw... Ruffles I accept that fight with u as soon as I can get my connection straight...
What? You need a good connection? This me me, Ruffles...the noob? My connections sucks all the time...what is a little connection problem?

Bring forth your spells mighty mage...and I'll bring my bow and arrows.

*SALUTE*

Status
Not open for further replies.