Sonoma PvP Thread **Read Disclaimer Before Posting!**

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagerstadt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 25, 2004
A few points, in case some people have forgotten:

1. This is the PVP thread. People will probably say you suck. That's what this thread is here for. So stop paging about personal attacks. The title of the thread says to read the disclaimer--and if you had done so, I wouldn't be saying this. There's no easy way out of an argument here. If you can't handle it, you might need to stay on the porch.

2. Don't cry 'HAXXXOR' in here. Whether it's true or not, it doesn't belong here. Those are just the rules.

3. If you wanna go all out on someone, that's fine--but keep it in-game. Calling someone a 'whiny little f******d' is going a little far. Again, it may be true, but it still doesn't belong here.

Any questions, please PM me. Calling me out on disappeared posts will only result in: more disappeared posts.

P

Philos

Sean I'm having your child. Probably not the best place to tell you, but I thought you should know.

Y

Yamihefty

For everyone that keeps telling people that they are goin to nerf the archer tamors, let me no were that is cause i havent seen anything. And for everyone crying about it y dont u just go make one and join the crowd. YOU CANT BEAT THEM JOIN THEM. And if ur still mad cause u dont have a mare u should of got one. Now stop complaining at the gate and make u one. Please.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 3, 2004
No one from EA said to do anything about archer tumors I mean tamers. I guess people are saying it because it's vastly overpowered at the moment. Dont worry, there's always some templates out there for the PvP impared in order to compete. Many have adopted many still play regular char and enjoy the moment when they dropped the overpowered yet skillless guy.

Only advise I can give you is to make one (you probably have one already) if you are having trouble killing other non-taming players. And if that still dont help you, I guess you can go do some peerless or something. Because there's no other template more powerful.

Peace.

T

Trinsauce

For everyone that keeps telling people that they are goin to nerf the archer tamors, let me no were that is cause i havent seen anything. And for everyone crying about it y dont u just go make one and join the crowd. YOU CANT BEAT THEM JOIN THEM. And if ur still mad cause u dont have a mare u should of got one. Now stop complaining at the gate and make u one. Please.
I'm sorry... Most of us like to keep this some skill in this game... U won't be finding the ones I'm talking about playing a lame archer/tamer template... plus u won't find the ones I'm talking bout complaining on a message forum about it either...

Can't beat em join em eh??? lamesauce

H

harrypotted III

I'm sorry... Most of us like to keep this some skill in this game... U won't be finding the ones I'm talking about playing a lame archer/tamer template... plus u won't find the ones I'm talking bout complaining on a message forum about it either...

Can't beat em join em eh??? lamesauce
Doesn't Snoop play an archer tamer?

F

Freya/Passion

Good job boys, You can name one in Waka :bowdown: Theres actually another, but who's counting?

Besides theres one in every guild. Stop your bitchin and fighting.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 3, 2004
Different story here. This is typical PvP fields Scams are going thru everyday. They were celebrating after they killed me after 5 minutes via a dismount all kill gank.

One of them said "post that on stratics we WON" I said ok. So there we go. SCAM zergs yeah.

There you go COPs killed a scam. They are probably having a party rightnow. :D
They probably thought this will **** me off but instead I was cracking up and telling my guildies.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
That's a great picture man. Cept I'm usually fighting them like that and gettin kills. :) Stay alive. Notice every one of them is an archer but one dexer using a spear for para... haha They are such a joke. They just did the same thing to me in despise. I come down, get some kills, they call in 6 people, I get dismount ganked all killed and die, and they act like it was their biggest accomplishment of 2008. hehe I came back and got a kill or two against all 6 and left. No sense bothering to solo 8 of them on the island. How pathetic.

H

harrypotted III

hahaha looks like COP is getting nervous due to all the beat downs we have been giving them even numbers so they went out and recruited EFL members. I they'll do anything to avoid having to fight without the numbers advantage.
TMI you and your entire guild are pathetic.

H

harrypotted III

I am offering a 1v1 to anybody in COP for gold or just for fun. I promise their will be no ganking of the duel or anything else if you guys promise too. My icq is 250350913 anybody whos brave enough to accept just drop me an icq.

Also TMI stop bringing up the duel that happened in May when you broke the rules because you couldn't beat me and i teleported out. Your just using that as an excuse to not duel me anymore because you know im way better than you.

We can also do team fights for fun as well like 2v2 3v3 5v5 etc just ask Pain and No mercy they came one time and we didnt gank them.

T

TrustMeInc

I am offering a 1v1 to anybody in COP for gold or just for fun. I promise their will be no ganking of the duel or anything else if you guys promise too. My icq is 250350913 anybody whos brave enough to accept just drop me an icq.

Also TMI stop bringing up the duel that happened in May when you broke the rules because you couldn't beat me and i teleported out. Your just using that as an excuse to not duel me anymore because you know im way better than you.

We can also do team fights for fun as well like 2v2 3v3 5v5 etc just ask Pain and No mercy they came one time and we didnt gank them.
Cause I couldn't beat you? you ran? ROFLMAO
You either pay me the 10 mil you owe me from the last time you ran off like a little girl or you can just f - off. Once i receive my 10 mil I will duel you. Otherwise keep asking it's not going to happen remember your the one who ran off not me. Then and only then I will whoop your ass again. So come up with the cash maybe PAS can help you out again? If you want to play you got to pay!!!

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
you broke the rules because you couldn't beat me
Umm.. TMI in a duel if you break the rules that's typically a automatic disqualification meaning you lose....... So if that's what happened...

You lost... followed by him leaving... If the bet was 10m I guess you owe him... but unless someone's got a Video or there was lost of spectators it's your word vs his so doing it again is the only real way to prove something....

I'm going to bet your sticking with your "Harry didn't pay you for a duel Harry won approach as your excuse to not fight him again..." er... I always kinda thought the point of a duel is

Who's better than Who....

Not... My broke ass needs some money so I won't duel anyone for less than 10 m lol...

T

TrustMeInc

Umm.. TMI in a duel if you break the rules that's typically a automatic disqualification meaning you lose....... So if that's what happened...

You lost... followed by him leaving... If the bet was 10m I guess you owe him... but unless someone's got a Video or there was lost of spectators it's your word vs his so doing it again is the only real way to prove something....

I'm going to bet your sticking with your "Harry didn't pay you for a duel Harry won approach as your excuse to not fight him again..." er... I always kinda thought the point of a duel is

Who's better than Who....

Not... My broke ass needs some money so I won't duel anyone for less than 10 m lol...
No rules where broken. He had his chance to duel TMI and he ran. That is the facts. I am sure if you would like to participate in a SCAm duel feel free. As he stated above he will duel you. If he wants to duel me the price is 10 mil paid upon my arrival. Then if he beats me he will have bragging rights. Only rules is no POTs, No EA, No Tamers.

I will either play a Mage or Necro Mage i will decided he can pick a necro or a mage up to him also. He either accepts my terms or again he can f-off!

Only under these terms only will he ever get a second try. He can ask till he is blue in the face. Theses are the terms he accept or doesn't really don't matter to me. You want bragging rights put your money where your mouth is!

H

harrypotted III

No rules where broken. He had his chance to duel TMI and he ran. That is the facts. I am sure if you would like to participate in a SCAm duel feel free. As he stated above he will duel you. If he wants to duel me the price is 10 mil paid upon my arrival. Then if he beats me he will have bragging rights. Only rules is no POTs, No EA, No Tamers.

I will either play a Mage or Necro Mage i will decided he can pick a necro or a mage up to him also. He either accepts my terms or again he can f-off!

Only under these terms only will he ever get a second try. He can ask till he is blue in the face. Theses are the terms he accept or doesn't really don't matter to me. You want bragging rights put your money where your mouth is!
lmao your so dumb. The rules were a straight necro/mage duel no pots no protection and i was messing you up so you casted protection blood oathed me and summoned a deamon...... your a joke my man keep making excuses to not duel me. The whole shard knows who would win.

S

Salty Pete

lmao your so dumb. The rules were a straight necro/mage duel no pots no protection and i was messing you up so you casted protection blood oathed me and summoned a deamon...... your a joke my man keep making excuses to not duel me. The whole shard knows who would win.
Look here!

T

TrustMeInc

Then accept my terms! Or Stop begging me like you begged to get into COP.

T

TrustMeInc

Harry got his 1v1 just now on the field what happened harry with pots pedals and everything why don't you tell everyone what happened? I wasn't even on my necro mage just my pure mage vs his necro mage. POWNED 1v1 NO PICTURES REQUIRED.

ROFLMAO I still want my 10 mil.

Jagerstadt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 25, 2004
Sean I'm having your child. Probably not the best place to tell you, but I thought you should know.
Wtf? I thought you told me you were on birth control?

*shivers*

P.S. - How are you going to explain this to your wife?

H

harrypotted III

Harry got his 1v1 just now on the field what happened harry with pots pedals and everything why don't you tell everyone what happened? I wasn't even on my necro mage just my pure mage vs his necro mage. POWNED 1v1 NO PICTURES REQUIRED.

O you mean the fight where you got redlined 4 times and straight line ran until you got a gheal off and then precasted? Please I stayed on screen and actually fought and you got a lucky kill congrats. However if you would have shown me the same courtesy you would have died 15 minutes before you got a lucky dp off and killed me. Anytime you want a fair fight and want to stay on screen icq me 250350913. Believe me next time we fight now you won't get any respect I will run just like you and I will never die.

N

noxyoursox

Hehe...tmi saying someone is "running" off "his" screen makes me laugh...We never run from you tmi, we run from your deamon:(.

On another note...did 3 scam just get raided by 25 cop?? Really?? U dont have a snowballs chance in hell on winning any of them scrolls huh? Im glad 3 of us bring out 25 of u..haha. Love the mass recruiting from haven you guys are doing! Starting to look like an actual zerg!! Congrats!!!

T

TrustMeInc

That's why I take screenshots. I dont use **** so I am not afraid to post a screenshot. If TMI really deserved that 10mill he said he deserves (who the **** mage duel using summon TMI is the only one I consistantly see using summoned deamon in a farm duel) he would have taken the screenshot. Maybe he forgot maybe can simply "cannot" due to some other fishy factors but who knows. :lick:

TMI you are probably the best runner on sonoma right up there with monster (some archer in CoM) and you are indeed one of the best serverline PvPer I've ever seem. Glad you are at least playing you mage again, well you duel with deamons but at least its much much better than dismount all kill moving shot.

Oh congrates on that raid in despise, that 7 vs 20+ fight was intense. You guys got wiped twice with triple of our numbers but you regrouped in ur ice land house and pushed with 20+ people faction/red/blue super mix and won. Congrates.

If anyone interested I can provide a screenshot with 17 COPs and 2 GDs on the same screen. Out of the 17 names only 2 stealthers were in it. I was unable to get the screenshot for that other 4 stealthers that were there.

I talk smack and i talk the truth. I will have a few screenies supporting any and all my comments regarding to someone/some guild.

Good job thanks for the fight.
Please stop posting Neo your as about as useful as a tamed Mogbat.

Yes my guildmate was watching from across the river whom I told not to gank the fight (something any COP member would always do)
I told my guild mates the same thing.

I am sure if you had won you would have posted a pic or a video or something. I guess we wont be seeing that video. I was bumping into Invisible people I am sure you where taking shots or video..

I never claimed to be the best you have. I win some I lose some but I am having fun.

On a side note we got the SKULL TOTEM last night from the Harrower kinda neat. Thanks for coming M was a fun fight as far as SCAM there where busy raiding PAS then we raided them. SCAM never showed up the the harrower.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 3, 2004
Looks like TMI is pissed at how many times he got some beat down from me. Sorry you dont even know the character I've been rocking you with. You got zero skill and duel with deamon is joke. My monkey can probably duel better than you and hit that Dismount all kill moving shot zero skill macro faster than you.

Since you want to talk about skill. Here we go.
I do not see any skill in there but 17 COP names and 2 COP super dragons. Zerglings zerglings zerglings. TMI I know you are pissed with 20+ people vs 7 we wiped you guys twice. But it's as predicted. The last 25+ people super dragon push was pretty good tho. TMI you should stop posting and learn how to PvP. A tamed monbat will probably instant kill you. I mean you dont even know how to duel correctly. Protection Summon Deamon... lol you are making baby jesus cry.

Sorry I couldnt get all 25 of you in one screenshot. All those stealthers are hard to catch on my screen and they dont pop out unless one of us is being ganked anyways. :scholar:

H

harrypotted III

Please stop posting Neo your as about as useful as a tamed Mogbat.

I told my guild mates the same thing.

I am sure if you had won you would have posted a pic or a video or something. I guess we wont be seeing that video. I was bumping into Invisible people I am sure you where taking shots or video..

I never claimed to be the best you have. I win some I lose some but I am having fun.

On a side note we got the SKULL TOTEM last night from the Harrower kinda neat. Thanks for coming M was a fun fight as far as SCAM there where busy raiding PAS then we raided them. SCAM never showed up the the harrower.
Why do you want Neo to stop posting because he's calling you out on being a terrible zerg and you have no defense because you know its true?

Please don't talk smack about pulling a 25 man harrower off and then talking smack because the 3 SCAM that were online didn't even want to waste their time. Have fun rolling on that skull totem with 25 people must have been fun.

My offer still stands for that 5v5 but I think we all know you won't accept it because we all know the outcome of that fight.

Mass recruiting 4TW.

Dunarrack

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 18, 2008
Cop=L33T Status means fighting from the house outnumbering the enemy!
LoL that's not strange at all. They can have as many as 10 people fighting from the house and a few dismount all kill gimp noobs running around (with some stealthers guarding them) thinking that they are leet for some ******** reason.

Oh well its cop. They figured out the only way they can win which is the zergs and houses for the majority of PvP impared that's in their guild. They are of course taking advantage of it. :D

H

harrypotted III

I am going to put this question out here once and for all and I would like an answer from one of the higher ups in COP.......
If SCAM is so bad as you say then why did COP have to mass recruit 90% of the people on this shard to beat us? Think long and hard on this question I'll be expecting an answer by tommorow.

T

TrustMeInc

I am going to put this question out here once and for all and I would like an answer from one of the higher ups in COP.......
If SCAM is so bad as you say then why did COP have to mass recruit 90% of the people on this shard to beat us? Think long and hard on this question I'll be expecting an answer by tommorow.
I am still expecting my 10 mill also.

O

oligizmo

Awww how cute!!! SCAM doing a spawn in Tram.... Top pvp guild, killed all 25 COP w/ seven of them, pound per pound the best pvpers on Sonoma, Up for any dual... Please if you are so good, how come you are not in Fel doing the spawn?

This is the funniest crap I have seen!! Three SCAM (JumpSteady, Kronus and SillyFeet) in Tram working the spawn!! What is it, are you all scare?? Awww how cute!!!!

Attachments

T

TrustMeInc

ROFLMAO

Soo leet doing tram spawns too funny. Jump steady running around crying please leave us alone please. A picture is worth a 1000 words. Just too funny. They saying how crap we are they can't even do a Fel spawn with 5 SCAM at the spawn (Kronus D Nasty Silly Feet JumpSteady and ICY flame). That is 5 SCAM sould be able to take on 20 COP right? per NEO's BS. I guess that is just another lie posted by Neo!

Please don't ever talk crap again. Suck it up stop crying stay in tram.

N

noxyoursox

Awww how cute!!! SCAM doing a spawn in Tram.... Top pvp guild, killed all 25 COP w/ seven of them, pound per pound the best pvpers on Sonoma, Up for any dual... Please if you are so good, how come you are not in Fel doing the spawn?

This is the funniest crap I have seen!! Three SCAM (JumpSteady, Kronus and SillyFeet) in Tram working the spawn!! What is it, are you all scare?? Awww how cute!!!!
lol..the only reason they have to do it in tram is b/c u guys zerg us w/ 20 people. If you wanna fight u shouldnt recruit so many meat shields. Hey if u guys wanna farm...farm it up. We cant stop 20v4:(.

T

TrustMeInc

lol..the only reason they have to do it in tram is b/c u guys zerg us w/ 20 people. If you wanna fight u shouldnt recruit so many meat shields. Hey if u guys wanna farm...farm it up. We cant stop 20v4:(.
According to NEO you can.

N

noxyoursox

ROFLMAO

Soo leet doing tram spawns too funny. Jump steady running around crying please leave us alone please. A picture is worth a 1000 words. Just too funny. They saying how crap we are they can't even do a Fel spawn with 5 SCAM at the spawn (Kronus D Nasty Silly Feet JumpSteady and ICY flame). That is 5 SCAM sould be able to take on 20 COP right? per NEO's BS. I guess that is just another lie posted by Neo!

Please don't ever talk crap again. Suck it up stop crying stay in tram.
Dnasty= jump. Wouldnt it help to know what your talking about before you come on here acting like a badass b/c u guyz have 20 meatshields to fight us with? Plz. If u wanna fight primetime drop your nubs. Not crying...im sure u guys would be the same way. In fact...seems like a few months ago when -WU- came to the shard we didnt see u guys for about 2 mo. Why? B.c u guys were fielding about the same numbers we are...even if the other guilds were only fielding 5-10 a night. It was never anything 25+.

Go ahead...say "stop your crying". I can already hear it.

ham92

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 10, 2004
Seattle
When they say numbers like 25 v 5, does that include all the pets the tamers drag along with them?

Dunarrack

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 18, 2008
Most likely they were already there before the 4 scam get there. I stayed and watched the whole thing. COP said "Let scam do the spawn for us" and it took awhile before champ poped. A lot of cop corpses before they retrive 3 screens away from the alter. Then when the boss poped. I saw at least 10 cops and 6 greater dragons. The boss was dropped witnin 25 seconds if not shorter. I watched the whole thing. Seems like COP dont have the talent in pvp and pvm.

I counted at least 10 new cop names at yew for the past 3 days. I guess scam is zergged out and was trying to fighting 4v(insert any number higher than 10) and of course the 10+ doesnt include all the GDs and Dreads.

I am a trammie most of the time I do Ilsh spawns a lot, and if you want a proof, show up and you will see some cops working there. And their trammie spawners defintely beats scam's 4. This is the first time I see scam (cop are common vistors) doing spawn here and they picked a really hard spawn to do with just 4 people.

If that matters I can try to snapshot some cop trammie spawners hope that dont get them in trouble.

O

oligizmo

Most likely they were already there before the 4 scam get there. I stayed and watched the whole thing. COP said "Let scam do the spawn for us" and it took awhile before champ poped. A lot of cop corpses before they retrive 3 screens away from the alter. Then when the boss poped. I saw at least 10 cops and 6 greater dragons. The boss was dropped witnin 25 seconds if not shorter. I watched the whole thing. Seems like COP dont have the talent in pvp and pvm.

I counted at least 10 new cop names at yew for the past 3 days. I guess scam is zergged out and was trying to fighting 4v(insert any number higher than 10) and of course the 10+ doesnt include all the GDs and Dreads.

I am a trammie most of the time I do Ilsh spawns a lot, and if you want a proof, show up and you will see some cops working there. And their trammie spawners defintely beats scam's 4. This is the first time I see scam (cop are common vistors) doing spawn here and they picked a really hard spawn to do with just 4 people.

If that matters I can try to snapshot some cop trammie spawners hope that dont get them in trouble.
You guys are something else.. SCAM was doing the spawn in tram. We got there to have a good laugh.

You all bunch of liars. Look at the pics carefully. They were doing the spawn and after we were messing with them they kept saying to leave them alone.

You know keep lying here. You guys always have an answer for everything.

Oh but you guys swear your are the best. If you are you will kill us all no matter if we zerg, have newbies or numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.