• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread **Read Disclaimer Before Posting!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Salty Pete

I was responding to your comment about being griefers. The people who did this saw an opportunity and took advantage of it.
LOL, no offense, but that is the lamest argument for purposely ruining someone's game time I have ever heard. Just sack up and admit you bent them over and caused intentional harm. Don't defend garbage play as if it's a civics lesson. This isn't a class room, it's a video game. Some times the game allows us to do things that are way out side of what we SHOULD do, this was one of those things. You guys had fun at thier expense, just admit it and move on.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your right it is a game, unfortunately there are those that take it way to serious and all they do is cry about how unfair everything is.

WHaaaa they took our harry, killed us all and E-fielded the entrance so we couldn't exit as a ghost.....thats against the rules because it interferred with our enjoyment of the game.

Whaaa they placed 2 houses at the entrance of their base...that should be illegal because it interferred with our enjoyment of the game. What do you mean they only have 1 house and TB has the other and the owner offerred to access anyone other than Minax chars.

Whaaa we didn't think it was important enough to vote so they voted for us and put the tithing at 100% and now we don't get any silver when we kill them. That should be fixed because it once again interferred with our enjoyment of the game. You would think that was the greatest outrage of the game and it ruined factions for them...BS, there is a vote, what every 9 days, and I don't think the people did it even made an effort to do it again.

Whaaa they placed a house in front of our base, eventhough we cried a month ago about their house in front of their base, we didn't do anything to make sure they didn't place one in front of ours. That should be fixed because it is interferring with our enjoyment of the game.

Considering a lot of this crying is coming from the same people that a year ago were laughing because they put some members into WAKA and were able to steal things out of their guildhouse. Also the same people that were given admin rights to TS so that they could add new members, and in return they created 50 additional admin rights and when the alliance split they erased all the other admins and booted everyone. Then erased all info and made up rooms with derogatory names. It wasn't until the owner of the account logged in a booted them were we able to regain TS. Do I feel sorry for them...NO. It's all fun a games when they pull their sh@t but the minute someone else gets the better of them, then they come here and cry about how unfair everything is....Grow-up.

And for those that sit in the GZ and pancake and complain if you all want to do something about it, put a char in either COM, TB, or SL and put us all in stat loss and take our kill points so that we can't wear the high level faction items.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is this still over the fact that said guild took control of SL?

Now, I really don't care for the guild at question here, but while it is a low blow, nothing wrong with it. The rest of SL just need to wait for the next election and actually vote for their leader.

F

Freya/Passion

Well as far as the second to last paragraph, That was just confusing, but obviously had nothing to do with me. My original pancake is that Cop was greifing Scam. But hey its okay other people do it too.

I love it, Cop, you guys think your great. Honestly if only I would have thought of putting a char in Pas and recruiting. Or damn me for not be smart enough to think about hanging out in Luna all day to recruit. I must just be a bitter old hag nagging all day long. My bad I'd rather play this game with one good vet then 20 people in Cop. Its suppost to be a skill based game, but obviously thats not the case.

Oh and as far as joining Factions I'm on the member ranking list so go check it out. Oh and just wondering Cop, how does it feel being so used...I mean does Joker not understand that he could share those points with the people in Minax who actually can Pvp and who are actually making it possible for him to get those point?

F

Freya/Passion

Really? So no skill at all to play this game? Damn see I knew something was missing.

So technically, You could take the exact same template, same character in fact and have different people play it, and they will get the same result in pvp?

Honestly I'm not being smart, I really thought skill had something to do with the game.

S

Salty Pete

Really? So no skill at all to play this game?
I think you misunderstand, yes it is possible to meet a character with all the same things your character has, all the same skills and stats, even the exact same name! At that point, yes it would come down to how well the player behind the character could USE his character and how good his computer, connection and a few other intangibles fell into place.

The game itself however is NOT based on every character being exactly the same. Over time a few unbalanced/abused game mechanics become known and then you have a large percentage of players flock to a certain character style, but I'd wager that there are still many differences between characters even when they reach similar power/ability levels.

Players who are not very good at UO can technically still win fights in UO PvP due to character vs character dynamics... For instance the dismount tamers we mentioned earlier in this thread. A player with "skill" might still have their character beaten by the RNG/character skill of a lesser skilled player.

O

oligizmo

Well as far as the second to last paragraph, That was just confusing, but obviously had nothing to do with me. My original pancake is that Cop was greifing Scam. But hey its okay other people do it too.

I love it, Cop, you guys think your great. Honestly if only I would have thought of putting a char in Pas and recruiting. Or damn me for not be smart enough to think about hanging out in Luna all day to recruit. I must just be a bitter old hag nagging all day long. My bad I'd rather play this game with one good vet then 20 people in Cop. Its suppost to be a skill based game, but obviously thats not the case.

Oh and as far as joining Factions I'm on the member ranking list so go check it out. Oh and just wondering Cop, how does it feel being so used...I mean does Joker not understand that he could share those points with the people in Minax who actually can Pvp and who are actually making it possible for him to get those point?
OMG! Again with complains about COP!

Can someone point out where we said we were Great? We have cajones to admit that we win some and we lose some. WHO FREAKEN CARES!!!! Its a game and we are having fun.

S

Skullcollector

A player with "skill" might still have their character beaten by the RNG/character skill of a lesser skilled player.
Sure when most people who pvp build there characters to do just that, pvp. Then tamers bring there pets and now those characters are forced to pvm against some of the hardest hitting monsters in the game. And if you run you still get hit by spells three screens away...damn!

Kellgory:Quote
And for those that sit in the GZ and pancake and complain if you all want to do something about it, put a char in either COM, TB, or SL and put us all in stat loss and take our kill points so that we can't wear the high level faction items. End Quote

I am and I do......

(Vote YES on prop 86- remove Pets from pvp!)

S

Skullcollector

OMG! Again with complains about COP!

Can someone point out where we said we were Great? We have cajones to admit that we win some and we lose some. WHO FREAKEN CARES!!!! Its a game and we are having fun.
You guys do when you have triple the numbers at yew gate. And once again if cop doesent want complaints then they should change how they play with others. If you play nasty, dont expect to see praise.

O

oligizmo

You guys do when you have triple the numbers at yew gate. And once again if cop doesent want complaints then they should change how they play with others. If you play nasty, dont expect to see praise.

We are not asking for praise nor we ask, like others, to change how you play. We play the game however we like. Oh, can you point out also where does it state that we should play the game a certain way? Or, how to make my templates? UO provided us with pets, skills, arties and special armor but they did not dictate how to combine them.

Out of all people you shouldn't talk. All you do is hide at the gz behind all the blue guys. And that is how you prefer to play the game. Awww its ok little guy, some of us are unique in our on way. So special.. awww.:loser:

T

TrustMeInc

We are not asking for praise nor we ask, like others, to change how you play. We play the game however we like. Oh, can you point out also where does it state that we should play the game a certain way? Or, how to make my templates? UO provided us with pets, skills, arties and special armor but they did not dictate how to combine them.

Out of all people you shouldn't talk. All you do is hide at the gz behind all the blue guys. And that is how you prefer to play the game. Awww its ok little guy, some of us are unique in our on way. So special.. awww.:loser:
*ROFLMAO*

S

Skullcollector

Well you asked when did you guys say you were great and I answered. 95% of the time I am in yew its at the cop houses shooting at you guys while you out number us and STILL hide in the houses. Your facts again are wrong...as they are most of the time. As far COP wanting to use tamers its fine, i understand why you guys do. You guys NEED them BADLY, without them you all would be stuck in the houses 100% of the time :)

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes even tho the guild in question is pulling all these low balls they did not use anything illegal. At least the guild is brave enough to admit they are in fact zergs and they dont try to cover up the fact they need tamers because thats the only way they can compete. While fighting cops and bluebies, I noticed many bluebies are more fearsome than the "guild". Only thing that we fear about "the guild"(if anything) is their pets. We dont care if we are fighting them 4 v 10. Most players in that guild has HIDING, NINJA and/or STEALTH. Even their tamers have hiding. And it's not news their tamers also put ninjitsu on their template for the sole purpose of running away.

I totally understand why they need the tamers. Last time when I was stealthing around and put someone in stat I over heard a member in that "guild" commenting how cheap SCAM is using a stealth dismounter... That really cracked us up when we can get 2 stealthers maximum at any given time against theirs consistant 4+. Someone really need to tell them if their stealthers werent camping that house 90% of the time they would have better chance beating us or even beating the bluebies. Since they consistantly outnumber us and the bluebies. PUSH, PUSH DAMNIT PUSH. I mean ROFL, the guild in question complaining about STEALTH ARCHERS. :coco:

Also I want to grates the bluebies mainly wakas. I was watching you guys giving them a beat down by their house. I feel sad for the guild in question tho... they are in the house 100% of the time unless they have at least a tamer outside of the house running around. Come on you are a zerg so play like one. Leave the house and push damnit!:loser:

F

Freya/Passion

I think you misunderstand, yes it is possible to meet a character with all the same things your character has, all the same skills and stats, even the exact same name! At that point, yes it would come down to how well the player behind the character could USE his character and how good his computer, connection and a few other intangibles fell into place.

The game itself however is NOT based on every character being exactly the same. Over time a few unbalanced/abused game mechanics become known and then you have a large percentage of players flock to a certain character style, but I'd wager that there are still many differences between characters even when they reach similar power/ability levels.

Players who are not very good at UO can technically still win fights in UO PvP due to character vs character dynamics... For instance the dismount tamers we mentioned earlier in this thread. A player with "skill" might still have their character beaten by the RNG/character skill of a lesser skilled player.

Okay Salty, I get it. What I guess I mean is, this should be a skill based game IMO. Certainly I understand your point and its true. I just wish it was more skill based then characters based.

P

Philos

Ron and I were discussing something very important last night, which really gets to the bottom of the issue we have here. The first rule of PvP is---You have to look good. And I think this is where Sonoma has gone terribly wrong. No one takes pride in their appearance. For shame.

If you look good, you are good. Take that to heart. Also, using FS over and over again is never going to kill anyone.

S

Salty Pete

Okay Salty, I get it. What I guess I mean is, this should be a skill based game IMO. Certainly I understand your point and its true. I just wish it was more skill based then characters based.
The idea in a character based RPG is that high end PvP is more like a game of rock/paper/scissors than a FPS level playing field. UO is kind of broken right now thanks to items and out of balance skill/stat combos turning PvP into a game of rock/rock/paper. The guys playing rock get beat by the guys playing paper, but the guys playing rock are dead even with the other guys playing rock.

S

Skullcollector

The idea in a character based RPG is that high end PvP is more like a game of rock/paper/scissors than a FPS level playing field. UO is kind of broken right now thanks to items and out of balance skill/stat combos turning PvP into a game of rock/rock/paper. The guys playing rock get beat by the guys playing paper, but the guys playing rock are dead even with the other guys playing rock.
I dont think its items that ruins the game, items makes each character different and allows you to build a character up. Where the game went bad is UO adding dread horses and greater dragons, did they not think they would be used in pvp? DId they not take into account they would be greatly over powered for pvp. Besides its going back to the meanning of pvp, that means player vs player, NOT player vs player and his pets. All I want to say is if you use a pet your NOT a pvper and will get no respect from me or anyone else that truly pvp's. Funny thing is the ones in cop that use tamers USED to be cops best pvpers, they have gotten so used to tamers now they SUCK on the original pvp characters. Now cops best pvpers are stealth archers....

S

Salty Pete

I dont think its items that ruins the game, items makes each character different and allows you to build a character up.
The 700 point hard cap on skills and the 225 point hard cap on stats was what kept that rock/paper/scissor balance in play. With items a character can reach the mid 900s in skill and near 300 in stats. As I said, it creates a rock/rock situation. A min/maxxer will have a true jack of all trades character.

As for the pets.... A couple of changes that were added to the game are what are making the pets so unbearable. The log out to retrieve your pet thing and the pet bonding. Couple that with ninja and/or archery and it's a real problem.

Too many poorly thought out changes.... Too many developers making changes that you'd see on someone's gay over powered free shard.

S

Skullcollector

The 700 point hard cap on skills and the 225 point hard cap on stats was what kept that rock/paper/scissor balance in play. With items a character can reach the mid 900s in skill and near 300 in stats. As I said, it creates a rock/rock situation. A min/maxxer will have a true jack of all trades character.

As for the pets.... A couple of changes that were added to the game are what are making the pets so unbearable. The log out to retrieve your pet thing and the pet bonding. Couple that with ninja and/or archery and it's a real problem.

Too many poorly thought out changes.... Too many developers making changes that you'd see on someone's gay over powered free shard.
Yes the hard cap is a base line, by having a few items that can enhance that base is great. A lot of the items are from pvm monsters and that’s what making pvm fun, chances to get the good items. Items are not near as big of a problem as pets in pvp. Whats screwed up is UO will just nerf dread horses and greater dragons all together and ruin it for the pvm crowd. Pets should not be able to attack other players period. Make the players fight the other players. hence the term pvp.
You may be on to something though, maybe just make it where they unbond if you attack another player using them...Make it where if you use them for pvp you will need to tame new ones all the time, use your TAMEING skills....devs if your watching.

S

Skullcollector

Since the dread mares no longer spawn you'd never see them in PvP.

Dread mares were and event items so to speak. They shouldn’t be in pvp just for that reason, no one else can get them now. Make the tamers use the pets that are available to everyone if they want to use them in pvp. :)

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread mares were and event items so to speak. They shouldn’t be in pvp just for that reason, no one else can get them now. Make the tamers use the pets that are available to everyone if they want to use them in pvp. :)

Using that logic, then any EM event item such as the now gone vine cord sandals and pre-patched weapons shouldn't be worn or used in PVP. The tamers just need to keep in mind everytime they use a dreadmare is that if it comes unbonded there is a pretty good chance that it will be killed.

S

Skullcollector

Using that logic, then any EM event item such as the now gone vine cord sandals and pre-patched weapons shouldn't be worn or used in PVP. The tamers just need to keep in mind everytime they use a dreadmare is that if it comes unbonded there is a pretty good chance that it will be killed.
I agree, reguardless if pets unbonded if you attack someone with them would you even want to use your dread mare? You might want to use what you can get in pvp and leave the dread mare for pvm. The dread mare is the biggest problem with tamers in pvp, way to powerful to be rideable.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Eventhough I have 6 or so tamers speadout accross several shards and almost all of them have a dreadmare and greater dragon in the stable, I still think those two pets should have never been introduced into the game. Just another example of them introducing items without thinking about the effect they would have in the game. Maybe someone higher up told them that they didn't want to get any more nasty emails about tamers PVPing with beetle/mare or beetle/baka combos and this was their solution...tada, no one is complaining about the rune beetles anymore. Problem solved, pat on the back.

I think people would have been happy if the dreadmare was a jet black mare that did its trick, that anyone could ride, but required high taming skill to tame.

I hate to see what they do in the SA expansion. Are they going to introduce high end items and skills that can only be used if you have SA just to get people to upgrade then a year later start nerfing when they decide that no one else is going to upgrade.

T

Trinsauce

I was responding to your comment about being griefers. The people who did this saw an opportunity and took advantage of it. If the SL people had gotten off their butts and voted, they never would have gotten their char elected. They didn't do anything special and played by the rules set forth by UO. I brought up the other shards, because there are people creating 60-80 trial accounts to throw into a faction and there isn't anything the actual players can do about it. After 14 days, they cancel the accounts and create another batch of voters. Now that is griefing.

As far as your bug comment, you didn't mention what you were doing in the original post, so I commented on the stupid things I see blues doing, such as casting EQ to reveal a stealther not realizing that they were standing next to a large group of reds, or throwing out EV's that gets them flagged to everyone. I was there and saw the blue get guard whacked, I don't know what the person did other than there was a blue member of our guild at the gate right next to the red the person was attacking so I don't know if he hit the wrong person or what. I wasn't paying attention to see if the person was grey or not because it was all happening at the edge of my screen.
This response is to ur last paragraph only... Only idiots I mean guild I've seen that casts EQ to reveal stealthers is COP... Sorry hate to burst ur bubble buddy... I would rather cast poison strike or chain lightning on myself standing next to the stealther rather than show I have no brains at all and cast EQ in the middle of a bunch of people...

I think it's time for thou to insert foot in mouth

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just because you don't do it doesn't mean that some of your gate buddies aren't. Just the other night I saw it happen at least 4 times, where there were 3 of our reds just NW of the gate and a stealther runs between us and hides and low and behold here comes a blue running up to the spot and casts an EQ. By the time they got to the spot and casted the spell, the stealther was already around the building and the only things there that were hit was the reds. Goodbye blue.

Y

Yamihefty

Well I have one thing to say about PVPing. Cop=Numbers. Scam=Speed Hackers and hackers in general. And everyone else just there to fight. im tired of fighting ppl that jump screens to hit u. this is getting very very ridiculas. Ppl that hack this game just to win, :loser:

Y

Yamihefty

Y cant u use the dread mare. If u didnt get one then u didnt get one. they were spawning thos things like crazy u should of got them in the first place.

S

Salty Pete

Y cant u use the dread mare. If u didnt get one then u didnt get one. they were spawning thos things like crazy u should of got them in the first place.
y r u typing lik tis. is r sum ting rong wit u r kee bord?

S

Skullcollector

You can and i do

Well I have one thing to say about PVPing. Cop=Numbers. Scam=Speed Hackers and hackers in general. And everyone else just there to fight. im tired of fighting ppl that jump screens to hit u. this is getting very very ridiculas. Ppl that hack this game just to win .
All of that is the one thing you want to say about pvping?..venting?

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I have one thing to say about PVPing. Cop=Numbers. Scam=Speed Hackers and hackers in general. And everyone else just there to fight. im tired of fighting ppl that jump screens to hit u. this is getting very very ridiculas. Ppl that hack this game just to win, :loser:
Then how am I getting chased down by the guild in question with moving shot to death? Given that's almost the only way they can kill me if I decided to run like the guild in question. Fastest guy Ive seem is in CoM and the three main "PvPer relying on Pets" in the zerg are all way up there next to the CoM guys and everyone knows. Maybe you should try fighting those 3 dudes in that guild and see what they can do. Fighting those three (tamer archers) making all "accused hackers" look like slow motion.

Is this the best you can pull? Are you confused why they can still get beaten down even if they are using overpowered template w/ the zerg and still come out losing a fight? Oh yea everyone beat us must be hacking. Sigh...

I agree with skull. They get zero respect in PvP and their best PvPers are indeed the stealth archers and one thing fortunate for them... they do get a lot of those. Keep it up.

C

contradiction

This response is to ur last paragraph only... Only idiots I mean guild I've seen that casts EQ to reveal stealthers is COP... Sorry hate to burst ur bubble buddy... I would rather cast poison strike or chain lightning on myself standing next to the stealther rather than show I have no brains at all and cast EQ in the middle of a bunch of people...

I think it's time for thou to insert foot in mouth

He died, alot.

S

Skullcollector

He died, alot.

Well Panther I also use EQ to bring out stealthers sometimes as well and yes sometimes it back fires. But alot of the time it reveals them so others can chase them down and kill them. There is a time to use EQ and there are times where it really can be stupid to use it, its a judgement call. Get 4 mages eq all at once, watch the stealthers reveal and scatter :)

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well Panther I also use EQ to bring out stealthers sometimes as well and yes sometimes it back fires. But alot of the time it reveals them so others can chase them down and kill them. There is a time to use EQ and there are times where it really can be stupid to use it, its a judgement call. Get 4 mages eq all at once, watch the stealthers reveal and scatter :)
Or get a mage to EQ and get shot by 5+ stealth archers with concussions and dismounts all wearing the same guild tag. :lick: and expect someone putting a dread craphorse on you.

S

Skullcollector

Or get a mage to EQ and get shot by 5+ stealth archers with concussions and dismounts all wearing the same guild tag. :lick: and expect someone putting a dread craphorse on you.
If i was to eq i would make sure i had a few others to help once they reveal. I wouldnt do it if the enimies numbers were over triple ours. Its just another tool in pvp. Besides sometimes I eq just to see how many are there. After I res then I know the numbers I am up against....:p

(Vote yes on prop 86- remove pets from PVP!)

S

Skullcollector

The talk has been about cheap tactics and how low cop goes with them. Well one thing cop doesent do is keep items that dont belong to them. I watched Trust Me inc give back someone entire suit one time. What I consider cheap and low is when someone loses an items due to glitch and the person who happend to pick it up keeps it...Reginald SL(SCAM). Then Reginald SL(SCAM) desides to be cool he thinks and says the blue can buy his stuff back for mils in gold and an items he didnt get from the body that he wanted. I know I know, Reginald SL(SCAM) did nothing wrong and others have lost stuff in fel to but all im saying is scam needs to remember that if they themselves lose something, dont expect to get it back.

Do un to others :)

ham92

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like seeing myself online! But I didn't die anymore than anyone else....Since this guild and alliance is lacking in the mage category, someone has to do the dirty work of casting EQ's. What difference does it make? Your gonna die from a 4-5 stealth archer gank anyway regardless if your flagged to them or not. Everytime I was casting EQ I already had most of the stealthers flagged on me anyway. I may have flagged myself to a few new people but at least I take the risk and am not cowering in a house and dismounting or casting fields and EVS from behind the safety of the walls of the house ala COP style. When I was in COP way back when, KMS was too proud for this kind of fighting style from a house, but now its COP's modus operandi (if thats the right term)

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
KMS years ago also crap talked about how tamers are low and mages forever. Now looky looky who's that "3rd" archer on that little black horsie w/ ANOTHER pet also guarding him besides TMI and RUFF.

H

harrypotted III

I see a lot of smack talk about SCAM and all I have to say is that SCAM is the best guild on sonoma pound for pound sure COP may beat them but only when they outnumber them. If anybody thinks otherwise I offer a 5v5 with SCAM the only rule is no tamers if anybody is brave enough to accept this challenge then PM me. (I wont expect any COP to reply because I said no tamers)

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used the same two sites that you posted as sources for your percentages. If they weren't the right websites then maybe you should have put the correct link.

I'm just pointing out that about 95% of your posts your complaining about something. I'm beginning to think that maybe you really don't like us. Report me all you want, because the last I read it was also against the terms to name char names. But then I guess your not going to report yourself.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since I don't use the equiplast macro in UO, the only thing I can say about it freezing you in place when you hit the macro is that maybe you have a bad client. Try deleting UO, Vent/TS, ICQ, and reformatting harddrive. Then wait a week or two before you reinstall (It is probably better if you use the oldest disk you have of UO...just to be on the safe side), and then if that doesn't work try again. I'm sure it will eventually fix the problem.:D

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember the WAKA of a year ago, and had the utmost respect for them. They returned several items of guildmates without us having to beg or buy back, and they were tough to fight against. I left for about a year and only a few of the WAKA players that I remember are still around or at least still in WAKA. Not sure what happened.

N

noxyoursox

Ron and I were discussing something very important last night, which really gets to the bottom of the issue we have here. The first rule of PvP is---You have to look good. And I think this is where Sonoma has gone terribly wrong. No one takes pride in their appearance. For shame.

If you look good, you are good. Take that to heart. Also, using FS over and over again is never going to kill anyone.
What u mean philos? U know im always so fresh and so clean..

N

noxyoursox

I remember the WAKA of a year ago, and had the utmost respect for them. They returned several items of guildmates without us having to beg or buy back, and they were tough to fight against. I left for about a year and only a few of the WAKA players that I remember are still around or at least still in WAKA. Not sure what happened.
I will always return anything i loot...

1. Why do i need it...i have pretty much everything.
2. Im a nice guy:)
3. If you dont have it, you wont fight me:(.

P.S.- If the piece is garbage...expect me to return it...in leather or ingots.

Consider it a favor:D!

P

Philos

3F brought beauty to this shard. Technicolour dreamcoats.

As for being "hackers" and so forth. The only people who complain about this stuff are the ones dying. Stop complaining and use that time to train your skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.