• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread **Read Disclaimer Before Posting!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Ruffles

LOL ... Just to let you know you are correct in that I DO play for fun. I cannot imagine playing for any other reason. Are there other reasons to play? If so , why? What are they?

As for getting upset when I die? Ask anyone that can hear me in my alliance. They hear me in vent and know I am having a jolly good time...even when dying. 'Tis part of PvPing to die.

I look forward to your returning and knocking Pos off his mount as well...or trying

Ruffles
PS. Not a dog a wolf and if ya'll hate the Wolf..Stealther...Archer combo...Im doing my job
and lovin' it :p

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Finally the old pvp forum is back up. Don't ya just love DB/spread sheet work heh. Must of been one heck of a .csv file.

I

Invertigo

wow, the things we say when we wreck. LoL. Goin on leave here in 10 days so hopefully gettin hit by IEDs helped me PvP right? Anyways hope to see yall in the field soon, and hope Sonoma aint as dead as it was.

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
An ego is one thing, but to lie is another.

This is my last post here.
I like to argue, it makes for fun. But I despise liars.

(one taskbar above: MIA!)

D

DR DOOM

Factions For Gankers Only

Gotta love how ppl who are in large guilds, can now join factions to get better items. So now they are not only Strong in Numbers they have special items to make them even stonger. The game should just make it where the only way you can use armor is if you are in factions and take it away from anyone not in a faction.

Hell why not just make it where Super Large Guilds can just 1 hit kill. It will even out the playing field right? Oh and I like how they took away the GZ at Yew because it wasnt fair for that 1 person to be able to run into Guard Zone while on foot getting chased by 10 tamers and 10 stealth archers. It made it so much better. Now who do I want to be? Yeah I want be the one running for my life, with 10 tamers and 10 stealth archers on my a$$ and no where to go. As they wait for me at every corner to dismount me. That sounds sooooo much fun. YAAAA!!!

They really need to take houses away from small guilds because its to hard to kill them while they are in the house, but let Large guilds use houses because of all the stealth archers in the way. And if a stealth archer comes out they are to easy to kill on foot so let them do it from the house because hiding just isnt enough. Yeah now that sounds great.

UO must be ran by a bunch of F N Idiots. PAS says "Lets join COP so we can stealth around attack ppl and laugh like RUFFELS everytime we get a shot off. Dismounting ppl, and mortalling ppl, is so fun lets join the already large guild so we can ZERG" Yahh for the zerg guilds. Like they needed the help.

Waits for comments...

F

Freya/Passion

Well in all fairness how much fun would it be if there were no Cop? Besides as everyone who's been on Uo for more then 2 yrs know, it will change, the guilds change all the time. 1 Yr ago you'd be lucky to find one Cop on the shard. I say let them have their moment, If it makes Kms and Pain feel better to use Pas as meat shields, I say Good job!!

As far as factions go, it does suck Cop has taken advantage of it but Its there to use. Everyone might as well go join factions now, so they can use the items too.

And the Guard zone was taken away from Yew as all the other faction cities.... I believe anyways.. I'm pretty sure they didn't do it to to get in cop's favor. I think after this invasion thing and faction thing ends we will get our guard zone back.

Freya

:yell:

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Doom..

Your Fear of factions derives from the fact that you only play a Blue... If you played a Red you wouldn't hesitate to join a faction and get the UBER items your mad about.. of course playing a mage character with no resist does leave some WIDE holes in your template and thus playing a red character that way would lead to getting owned vs any decent mages that could remove curse (strangle Oath being your bread and butter) so I totally understand why your always on a blue......

Anyway.... join a faction ... get the UBER items ... and pretend your on a RED and not being able to hide in GZ is normal... Try learning what FEL is meant to be like. That 7 tile Radius from the moongate has to get tedious...

PS.. isn't Holy Soldier in CoM ??? (I'm pretty sure I keep seeing that char in your house....) :blushing:

D

DR DOOM

Doom..

Your Fear of factions derives from the fact that you only play a Blue... If you played a Red you wouldn't hesitate to join a faction and get the UBER items your mad about.. of course playing a mage character with no resist does leave some WIDE holes in your template and thus playing a red character that way would lead to getting owned vs any decent mages that could remove curse (strangle Oath being your bread and butter) so I totally understand why your always on a blue......

Anyway.... join a faction ... get the UBER items ... and pretend your on a RED and not being able to hide in GZ is normal... Try learning what FEL is meant to be like. That 7 tile Radius from the moongate has to get tedious...

PS.. isn't Holy Soldier in CoM ??? (I'm pretty sure I keep seeing that char in your house....) :blushing:
Ok for one why would I join factions? Why dont I just join a large guild like scam or cop to hide behind? Yeah thats a good idea. So when I kill ppl I can go on stratics and talk smack like you do.

Oh wait you know what maybe I should just put MY RED in factions, OH WAIT your right hes already in factions and already has UBER FACTION ITEMS but guess what? I am not in a SUPER LARGE GUILD like you are and therefor when MY RED leaves the house and kills any of SCAM or COP the WHOLE GUILDS SHOWS up like its some kind of harrorrer or bee hive and thats why I get on my blue. Keep playing like a pus a$$ and act like you can pvp. Tell others how to pvp when you cant without the ZERG. So it makes you feel big bad and dumpy.

So why dont you stop hiding behind your guild mates and lets see YOU leave that LARGE GUILD and bring YOUR RED to the gate and FIGHT EVERYONE like I do. Lets see how much we SEE YOU around son.

You are a fool and your nuts havent dropped yet, to even be around to fight ANYONE let alone EVERYONE like a balla. So let me hand your a$$ to you again without your friends so I can hear you all the way over here SCREAMING for your guildmates to wake up again and to come help you, "dooms at the gate, everyone get up out of bed and come kill him. He just owned my a$$. Dont let him get away with it". There are VERY VERY VERY VERY few ppl that pvp without friends kid. And no one in your guild has the balls to do it because they are pus a$$es.

TY NEXT!!! I know 99% of the shard is on your side which is also why they are all in the same 2 guilds. SCAM? COP? anymore? Lets think about it? NOPE thats it.

Let me give you some numbers.

Scam - 73 90% of them are active. Most were from TEK which was the guild I was in before moo. And I use to OWN the crap out of them till no one would fight me anymore. SOOOO its kinda how things are when ppl think they are good and someone like me comes around and hands them their a$$ showing them how easy of a kill they are by themself. Then they get pissed and say F U DOOM just like cop just like moo just like tek.

EVERYONE on sonoma knows me because I WAS in all the guilds. To see who I can fight without the ZERG attacking me and guess what I found? My own guild would jump my a$$ just to show me I CAN die. YOU GUYS ARE ALL PUS a$$es. Cant take it that when I am in your guild and showing you that one fact (I own you).

Is why EVERYONE knows they dont want me in their guild pwning them infrount of everyone else all the time. I give you props to Sa VOK (Damn good archer) Ruff Ryder (Damn Good Tamer) and thats about it. So anyone that can kill them 1 on 1 well congradulate yourself. They are 2 ppl that its even Hard for ME to kill. And now with faction aids. I will probably never beable to kill them 1 on 1. Unless I join factions too. Which I wont.

COP - Do I have to give a guild number count (SUPER Zerg PAS Guild Fellowship for Felucca) 100+ active members.

Waka - comes close however its kinda funny after looking on the roster that the same ppl in waka are in scam haha AKA EMBER/WASP etc. Not to mention 50% of waka members (if not more) havent been on for? Lets have a look. OHHH January 20th 08. So the actual count in comparisson about 15. GOR they have allied has 4 active members.

So it looks like 99% of the pvp is in COP or SCAM.

Good luck to anyone who takes Vexxed advice to brings a red (not in scam or cop) to the gate with those kind of numbers running around.

D

DR DOOM

HAHAHA TMI you just got owned. Straight Up call out for a duel and right when you were red lined you had your guild waiting to attack and gank me haha FUNNY A$$ $hit. My brother was like "did he just call in 5 ppl to help kill you"?

Thats cop for you. TMI you can NEVER talk $hit again. You just got owned.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What makes you think that COPs especially TMI would 1v1 duel? TMI's best character is probably his all kill animal form running char. At least he lives the longest on that guy.

Faction is a warfare type thing. COPs do have great numbersand when they zerg they zerg well. It's all part of the game. And everyone in game knows its a fact.

Everytime we are fighting you DOOM, we have 5 people max. You have more bluebies than we do most of the time and you ALL use gzone for protection and to make sure you can ZERG one(1) of us reliably. You are in no position crying about ganking. Arent you guys allied Waka? last night we were taking on 5 wakas and 2 GORs and 3 RoCs at the gate with just 4 of us (while cops stealthers trying to get in gank shots while we are fighting with YOUR zerging bluebies). COPs outnumbers scams all the time but we still fight them. Bluebies even tho they dont have that many people like COPs if all attack same target and retrive back to babyzone I mean gzone is better than a gank. Also you have your ONE HIT KILL spell that's invoked by saying "Guards".

Yea, if you bring your lone red to gate you will probably die a lot, but I do see many RED Wakas on their red helping YOU bluebies taking down cops and scams.

I always finds you are full of yourself since your post months ago claiming you are the best PvPer on Sonoma and never died to any 1v1 (of course youd have to suck hard to die with ur running speed + blood oath + strangle + 50EP + protection + healers). When one of our reds rush into YOUR baby I mean gzone fighting you + all blues we cant even crossheal. With all these protection on your side and you died I understand why you are so pissed.

Since you allied wakas and RoC is working with you all the time, you guys ZERG reds near guardzones. Scams stands there to fight you for fun, COPs will sit in house because all their stealthers are just trying to help their few actual PvPers to get some kills. COP has nasty numbers SCAMs has nasty PvPers you can get a small group of decent pvper and compete or recruit everyone and form a zerg style guild like cop. You have the option but you choose to go with "bluebie zerging at gate, or 1v1ing at gate". if you cant handle the "guild" concept which existed since the birth of UO, and just want to 1 v 50 and kill everyone and crying about how UO didnt let you have your "ONE HIT KILL AoE Magic Arrow" then quit.

Peace.

F

Freya/Passion

Yeah it is kinda interesting that half of Waka's members are in scam....

I mean are they spy's for Waka or Scam? Hrmmm...

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Please get the facts right. The Ember/Wasp- are not SCAM. Ember/Wasp has been in Scam the whole time. I think your only come back is this. Unfortunetely its not true. Go find the Waka Wasp/Ember and tell him that hes part of scam, he will cuss you out and get pissed because someone has been using "His" name in Scam. (HK rulez). And if you can somehow get those wakas come to fel, I will be glad to drop him with another char with "His" name.

I am sorry scam even with less people, dont house fight. Oh yea and most of us are reds too if that's your explaination of why so many people house fights because reds blah blah no guards blah blah. You are probably angry about this. But thats how we roll. We dont have a house right outside of minax AND SL base... LOL at those houses.

You need better/valid come back than this one. Peace out.

F

Freya/Passion

Wow, That was kinda harsh... I was hoping people in Scam were smarter then that....Or at least had THEIR facts straight. I know Wasp/Ember isn't in Scam, I've seen the post of him venting about it. Lets see... I was talking about Sub-Zero or you gonna tell me thats not Lefty right? Oh yeah and what about Ghetto. He still in Scam?

And funny I seem to recall a house straight up from the Yew moongate that scam runs into. Although theres not fighting out of it, and you guys don't use the Moongate Guard Zone. Props to you boys, You gonna stop trolling now?

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please quit trolling Mr/Maam. Last time I checked sub-zero isnt lefty. And isnt Lefty one of the oldest COP members? I cant imaging someone like him in SCAM. Oh so you said (assuming subzero is who you said he is and is in both scam and waka) that 1 person represent half of waka? You want to reread your very own post there? Who's ghetto? At least I do not know him and if you dont see wakas attacking us or vice versa, you probably dont PvP at all.

Wow there's a house (6x5) that scam run to when they are seriously outnumbered. At least we dont fight FROM the houseS with more people than everyone combined at the gate. Oh yea you missed a point where we also do not use houses at faction bases and we do not have blue tamers/bard sitting at gate with super dragons. And exactly how many houseS you guys have there just in yew? I always wanted to know. I know its at least four in yew and at least two at FACTION bases. Come on now, it's FACTIONS, play like how its designed to be.

Please stop trolling. I am talking about PvP in Sonoma PvP thread. And I seriously think you are trolling and harassing us when you said and lied about we have a made up characters in waka and half of the wakas are SCAMS (read your own post). When would you stop?

Here:

I was talking about Sub-Zero or you gonna tell me thats not Lefty right?

Still waiting for your "PvP come back" this is a PvP thread.

S

Skullcollector

I was talking about Sub-Zero or you gonna tell me thats not Lefty right? Oh yeah and what about Ghetto. He still in Scam?

And funny I seem to recall a house straight up from the Yew moongate that scam runs into. Although theres not fighting out of it, and you guys don't use the Moongate Guard Zone. Props to you boys, You gonna stop trolling now?

:
I also thought sub zero of scam was lefty to but when i asked him if he was lefty he told mo to go f myself...its not lefty. Sub zero/lefty is in waka not scam, he was just on last night with lefty. There is NO scam in waka or any of our allies. I can agree with WAR here that we fight each other daily. We even now still fighting each other when cop is around so that peace we once had is long gone. Please dont make up stuff to try to help your point....I counted 4 cop houses at yew gate so far, two scam houses and 0 waka houses.....One gor house BUT he has been there for years even befor pvp went to yew....just thought i would help with the facts so we dont have these false statements.

S

Skullcollector

I want to get some things straight about guard zone. First of all, houses in yew as we have been talking about in this thread. Cop has at least four houses and they fight out of them ALOT most time unless there numbers over triple everyone else then they push to guard zone. Scam has two houses in yew and yes they do use it! Not like cop but they use it as a guard zone for safety then run back out and fight. Now us blues that come to gate to fight with NO houses to fight in, we have guard zone. Now if I were to flag you, you can then come into my house (guard zone) and fight me. Now lets say you’re in your house and you flag me, I CANT go into your house to fight you! Lets say 10 of us surround your house and try to cast on you and run...walls protect you. Now in our house (once again guard zone) we have no walls. If 10 of you all casted on me, I might get a few with guards but I will surly die. If you res in your house, your safe from res kill stealthers. Now in my house your surly to die to a stealthier or even a explo mage running away. My point is STFU about guard zone when you use houses in yew for safety yourselves!

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would seem I as well as Wasp are the victim of Hero worship by Scam.

Just to clarify, All my chars are in Waka, with the exception of my crafter. As soon as I get my chars updated and macros set you all will be seeing more of me.

F

Freya/Passion

Okay, My mistake with the Lefty/SubZero, But it seriously looked like the real lefty, and I understand about Wasp, But my point was, that it seems to be alot of older waka guys in with Scam. Okay not exactly half, but you seem to embellish<sp?> with never using guards or help. So I figured I could use the phrase "Half" and not be bombarded like I was.

And don't act all offended War, I wasn't even replying to your "Pvp Post" anyways. But since you want to jump in and attack my posts I'll attack back.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would seem I as well as Wasp are the victim of Hero worship by Scam.
Funniest things Ive ever heard. Read the guild name. What does it sounds like? It's amazing when you run around in some dude's self-acknowledged hero's tag. People come up to you give you stuff for free. What's even better then the heros do come back they get pissed off and go crazy. So by naming a character I get items and I get to pi$$ the "heroes" off and when I do drop them its even funnier.

Sorry lefty, you are just as bad as DR DXXX. If you know what I mean. :hahaha:

I got wasp to come out all pissed and punching om his keyboard while I was laughing my a$$ off. Sorry I dont worship and I dont kiss peoples ass. You guys got problems... you guys are worshipping some UO character.

To my suprise tho it's been months since wasp (Eric) said he will be back soon and own Sonoma. Yet all I see was his bluebies running around in luna.

Oh yea Freya, sorry if you think I attacked your posts. Hey reread your posts. Who lied... sorry its not me.

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Sorry lefty, you are just as bad as DR DXXX. If you know what I mean."

Anyone that knows me knows I said that with humor/sarcasm.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I counted 4 cop houses at yew gate so far, two scam houses and 0 waka houses
Actually skull you are wrong here for saying WAKA has zero house. The waka house is right above the two SCAMs houses and is bigger than both of our houses combined.

House sign says "ONLY WAKA" and a few blue wakas were just fighting from it which reminds me of...

Sorry Lefty I didnt know you were joking. But I know DR is 120% serious when he claimed to be sonoma's best dueler and PvPer and have never died once 1v1.

Yeah sorry if you were joking.

S

Skullcollector

Actually skull you are wrong here for saying WAKA has zero house. The waka house is right above the two SCAMs houses and is bigger than both of our houses combined.

House sign says "ONLY WAKA" and a few blue wakas were just fighting from it which reminds me of...
Ya War I went to that house owned by Camillia and the house sign does say “ONLY WAKA”. But once again that house has been here way before any pvp was in Yew. I have never seen anyone in that house let alone fighting out of it. But if you say so I wont question it, I do not fight out of houses nor have I seen any alliance fight from house. Regardless I was just making a point about guard zones, I don’t care where people want to fight. I’m just glad the pvp on Sonoma has gotten better, now there are fights just about anytime of day. (thank you cop and scam) ;)

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya War I went to that house owned by Camillia and the house sign does say “ONLY WAKA”. But once again that house has been here way before any pvp was in Yew. I have never seen anyone in that house let alone fighting out of it. But if you say so I wont question it, I do not fight out of houses nor have I seen any alliance fight from house. Regardless I was just making a point about guard zones, I don’t care where people want to fight. I’m just glad the pvp on Sonoma has gotten better, now there are fights just about anytime of day. (thank you cop and scam) ;)
A lot of action indeed. I just got done running away from 7 orange people and put 1 of them in stat and got away and hide in a house rightnow. Not pointing fingered I agree I dont see you use a house ever, which is good. IMO use house in yew gate fight for cover when you are getting ganked is ok especially I am on my red.

We dont fight from the house and we dont "stand still until someone flag" so we can run to a house and fight from safty. We do house hide but we dont house FIGHT. You got it right.

The way I see it, yew pvp is casual PvP, using houses/gzone ect is ok. Only thing that made me feel totally disgusted is using houses around faction bases especially when there's a faction siege going on. It felt really stupid we were dealing with oranges that outnumbering us while having enemy blues and reds casting/shooting at us from a house right outside of our base. Sigh...:coco: But oh well we had fun tho. That's all it matters.:blushing:

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A lot of action indeed. I just got done running away from 7 orange people and put 1 of them in stat and got away and hide in a house rightnow. Not pointing fingered I agree I dont see you use a house ever, which is good. IMO use house in yew gate fight for cover when you are getting ganked is ok especially I am on my red.

We dont fight from the house and we dont "stand still until someone flag" so we can run to a house and fight from safty. We do house hide but we dont house FIGHT. You got it right.

The way I see it, yew pvp is casual PvP, using houses/gzone ect is ok. Only thing that made me feel totally disgusted is using houses around faction bases especially when there's a faction siege going on. It felt really stupid we were dealing with oranges that outnumbering us while having enemy blues and reds casting/shooting at us from a house right outside of our base. Sigh...:coco: But oh well we had fun tho. That's all it matters.:blushing:
Not waka, but that house above the SCAM house is Hams. I was waka for years and never was accessed too it but once and had to ask him for it. Its actually his private house that only a few privilaged folks get accessed too. If a COM ran in, it was either him, Mstr or timmy would be my guess. I dont see Mstr or timmy running in though.

F

Freya/Passion

No, if he saw someone in COM using that Waka house it was me, I've yet to see Monster or Timmy run into a house for cover. And yeah when theres 6 Cop faction chars 2 of which are only dismount tamers I'm gonna run into the house, I don't think thats weak or anything... I'd say its pretty damn smart right? Live or Die. I make my choice easily.

:coco:

L

Lilith Vysage II

And the same thing was said, over and over again untill the end of UO...
Looks that way anyway.
Templates currently being used people?

L

Lilith Vysage II

Yeah I dont feel like reopening my account to PVM lol

S

Skullcollector

And yeah when theres 6 Cop faction chars 2 of which are only dismount tamers I'm gonna run into the house, I don't think thats weak or anything... I'd say its pretty damn smart right? Live or Die. I make my choice easily.
There is nothing wrong with using houses or guardzones to try to keep the fight somewhat fair. In fact would a waka plz set a house and access us to it so we can have a safe zone for resses! The only thing sometimes i find sad is when the people fighting from a house has us out numbered yet they stay in the house. PUSH DAMNIT!
As far as COP and the houses at the faction strong holds....its a great tactic, what else can I say about that. May be chicken S*#t to us but it gives them an advantage and in battle thats what its all about right?

L

Lilith Vysage II

Wait... When did tactics on UO become more than zerg rush? :D R.I.P [3F]
Yeah only kidding although I did miss fighting the Japanese players..
Ill think about re-opening see what happens, untill then (if there is a "then") see you lot later have fun.

F

Freya/Passion

Well it seems theres two tactics in Pvp.... Your either in a big guild and can just run around in a big group randomly killing and attacking everyone. Or you learn to stay hidden and jump out at the right moment. Alot of the time, its either players running around with pets to kill, or players turning into pets to run away.

You should be okay Lillith...let me see you'll be joining up with Scam I assume?

:D

L

Lilith Vysage II

I may do im not sure which guilds are about anymore if someone can kindly give me KOS- vent info since I lost it I can shout at Rikku till he comes back lol :D

F

Freya/Passion

Hmm I don't see Kos anymore, they could have shard transferred. But guilds are basically the same, Cop as usual, ran by Kms. Scam which is semi new but ran by the same people of the Moo times. Efl has made a comeback within the last week, but I fear they'll suffer from bad recruiting skills. Hmm Oh yeah then the coolest people you can find on the shard of course, In Waka.

:hahaha:

Jagerstadt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, That was kinda harsh... I was hoping people in Scam were smarter then that....Or at least had THEIR facts straight. I know Wasp/Ember isn't in Scam, I've seen the post of him venting about it. Lets see... I was talking about Sub-Zero or you gonna tell me thats not Lefty right? Oh yeah and what about Ghetto. He still in Scam?

I'm pretty sure gto would rather rot than join scam...no offense.

Quenchant

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you have something to say about Jagerstadt's comment, take it to Private Messages

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm pretty sure gto would rather rot than join scam...no offense.
Never thought would see it, but I do think that GTO actually has a char or two in SCAM. :( I guess to each his own though. Play where you have fun. Now just too get Jag in RoC, hehe

btw q....I dont have to keep a reply to his conversation in the PvP thread in PM do I?

F

Freya/Passion

Wow Imagine that Freya wasn't making sh*t up to prove her point, I've talked to Ghetto about being in Scam so Yeah I know he's in Scam. But thats like old news now anyways.

I want to get someone named " The Pope " to darest come forward and say what he was saying about me to my face. Unfortunatly I'll probably never find out who thinks such lovely thoughts about me from the lack of his or her cock-n-balls.

Freya

T

Trinsauce

I see I haven't really missed much on these boards...

Still the same old stuff...

I may find some time to play a bit more often... Who knows tho... From what I've seen over the past couple weeks when I do find the time to play UO I'm not impressed much... People whom I used to actually have a little bit of respect for (cause they played primarily mages) are now all running around on either archers or dismount tamer/archers... Guess since they couldn't compete anymore on mages they went to the gimpest template known to mankind... Oh well... I still made my insurance and then some the past couple weeks...

I'll see yall on the field again soon enough perhaps...

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see I haven't really missed much on these boards...

Still the same old stuff...

I may find some time to play a bit more often... Who knows tho... From what I've seen over the past couple weeks when I do find the time to play UO I'm not impressed much... People whom I used to actually have a little bit of respect for (cause they played primarily mages) are now all running around on either archers or dismount tamer/archers... Guess since they couldn't compete anymore on mages they went to the gimpest template known to mankind... Oh well... I still made my insurance and then some the past couple weeks...

I'll see yall on the field again soon enough perhaps...
Dismount, all kill, animal form run and pray. This is one of the most common combo nowdays used by the gimps. Yes I understand what you are saying, a lot of dread horse gimps used to play mages. But this is UO when they cant compete they resort to the cheap tactics/gimplets. It's sad but some people just want to win no matter how low they'll have to go. If there's a template to instant kill then everyone would start playing it. I dont blame the gimp all kill and pray pvpers(? not really pvp) I blame DEVs.

F

Freya/Passion

Well its a good thing I wasn't holding my breath.

But onto other things, I do want to make a comment about one of the topics that got locked. This is Sonoma forum so I'm confused why we can't talk about Sonoma guilds.. So I guess I won't name any names but the 3 letter word that I guess is forbidden to say, Its pretty sad that they've turned into griefers. Joining Sl soley to ruin factions for Scam is pathetic, It even makes Thrax look mediocre.

I guess what some people don't understand is this is a game, and its suppost to be fun. Now I understand everyone wants to win and be number one. But how fun is being number one when everyone else has left? So keep it up, more and more people leave everyday. Ruin Factions I mean the whole point of our last Pub was to make factions more fun and try to bring people into it. Good job. Oh and the new trick of turning blues greys when your a red is totally awesome.

:bowdown:

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ruin factions? Hardly. Take a look at the factions forum and see some of the crap that is being pulled on other shards. What happened was that the SL people didn't see fit to vote, so only a couple people using existing accounts that weren't already in factions joined SL and voted themselves in and set the tithing rate to 100%. Big deal, it lasted one voting cycle, because the next voting cycle the SL members got their act together and voted. Call it a civics leason.

As far as a bug to cause a blue to turn grey, I have no knowledge of one, nor has anyone said anything about there being one. Unless your referring to another guild, then it wouldn't surpise me. I have noticed that there are a lot of blues that flag to multiple reds and either have short term memories or didn't realize that they did it, so when they start getting bombed on they run back to GZ yelling "Guards" and nothing happens.

F

Freya/Passion

Oh so because other people on different shards are being jerks why not? Wow good reasoning skills there.

Oh yeah and lets see.... I revealed Sloan behind the cop house, Dismounted and killed him and walked away grey.... No I don't think I ran to the guards and started spamming confused why they were still attacking me. I revealed a red Killed him and walked away grey. It happened twice to me last night and once to another guildie who actually got guard wacked fighting a red.

I dunno after 8 years of playing I could just be confused. **** happens

Next?

:loser:

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was responding to your comment about being griefers. The people who did this saw an opportunity and took advantage of it. If the SL people had gotten off their butts and voted, they never would have gotten their char elected. They didn't do anything special and played by the rules set forth by UO. I brought up the other shards, because there are people creating 60-80 trial accounts to throw into a faction and there isn't anything the actual players can do about it. After 14 days, they cancel the accounts and create another batch of voters. Now that is griefing.

As far as your bug comment, you didn't mention what you were doing in the original post, so I commented on the stupid things I see blues doing, such as casting EQ to reveal a stealther not realizing that they were standing next to a large group of reds, or throwing out EV's that gets them flagged to everyone. I was there and saw the blue get guard whacked, I don't know what the person did other than there was a blue member of our guild at the gate right next to the red the person was attacking so I don't know if he hit the wrong person or what. I wasn't paying attention to see if the person was grey or not because it was all happening at the edge of my screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.