• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread **Read Disclaimer Before Posting!**

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea weird I dont see too many COP since last patch. Especially most COP's PvP "leaders" you know the group of tamers that can run really really fast.

I wonder where they all go. I saw beastmaster but that's about it. They are probably experiencing some technical "difficulties" due to the client change. So they cant play "reliably".

You know lags them up or something...... But it could always be something else.

It's good to see some new faces on the field btw. Sometimes it gets bored raiding nothing but stealthers and running away necro mages that will just hide somewhere inside the subserver and hoping to get some rewards (going to be fixed next patch)... that's even when they were bluntly outnumbering us. Then all we see was stealthers taking sneaky shots on a champ then smoke bomb and repeat that's some crazy skill right there.

Have you ever seem 6 of them got raided by 3 of us then right before the champ is going to drop we sent in 1 of our necromages and dropped down to destard just to see 4 COP mages trying to pull some human hide.... then 3 of the got killed 4copVS1scam style and the only survivor got scared and chased out of destard and we dropped the coon and bam 12 scrolls.... neeped much? :D

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have you ever seem 6 of them got raided by 3 of us then right before the champ is going to drop we sent in 1 of our necromages and dropped down to destard just to see 4 COP mages trying to pull some human hide.... then 3 of the got killed 4copVS1scam style and the only survivor got scared and chased out of destard and we dropped the coon and bam 12 scrolls.... neeped much? :D
Bragging about taking a spawn from 3 cop mages is like saying you killed 3 mongbats before you killed a champ. Sure you got a spawn, but the killing of the mongbats isn't very impressive... Pictures would be way better. :) I always laugh when mongbats die. Specially when you auto defend kill them cause they attack you.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found this moderately amusing .... :lick:

HAHAHAHAHAHA
100%. It does feel kinda sad when a bushido evasion gimp cant even survive with a house let along defeating anything 1v1. Yes that does suck 100%, and 4 years of education served him 100% right.

What do you know about smack talking from the safty of a house then get educated 1v1 and then got caught on a screenshot proving the 1337n355 of their PvPer.

Thanks man that made my day. rofl!!

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, my name is Jimmy..of the Cracked Corn clan.

Now..here I is..wif my 2 friends..hanging out and killin' a couple of dem thar COP girls. Now..along comz about 4 mo. Now dey is 6 or mo of dem thar COPs and dey is hidin'..yep..you heared me raight..dey is hiding in dere houses!!! What in tar-nation? Gawld dang..I'll be a possum's left testicle! I just cain't figur' it!!

Now along comz another few of dem thar COPS. Comin' in like rats after a feedbag....but not a one of dem comz out ta fight. Dey outnumber us 3 or 4 ta 1 and won't fight!! Damb..dey is all like little girlz..gettin' all gussied up but don't wantz to dance wif us. C'mon now..we dun tuk a baf last month and got on our goin' ta church clothes, its time ta play!!!

I haint neva seen such a bunch a cowards like dees COP girlz. I is embarrassed ta even speak dat I dun kilt a whole mess of em. Oh..Oh...my good friends from across the holler... Pip, Wyldchyld , Tina and Bear all want to give a big holla out to all dem COP girlz.. dey all think y'all have real purty moufs.

Have a nice day...y'all :)

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trolling is prohibited. Trolling is whenever someone is clearly, deliberately posting in a manner for the purpose of angering and/or insulting the other participants of the board. Trolling DOES NOT encourage further discussion in the long run, it only encourages personal attacks (if left unchecked). (The Roc)

Then tell me why are some of these posts left undeleted? Why tempt people to reply to these posts by leaving them 'unchecked' DELETE THEM and you won't have that problem.

P

Philos

I really dislike people deleting content that I produce. It's a sure-fire way to destroy community and undervalue contributions.

F

Freya/Passion

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I'm so mad right now why is it that whenever I post some whitty funny smart post it gets deleted? Are you mods out to get me?

I liked it cheetah speedah, I even made that up all by myself. :lick:

F

Freya/Passion

Seriously Suspect it doesn't appear you are even being talked about let alone insulting personal attacks.

But as I have said Before....*cough*cough* I love you mods.... anyways the rules are different this is a PVP thread, meaning a person against another person. So we can be alittle mean to each other in here, its okay. Most of us just dust off our diapers and go on with our day.

Quenchant

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, some posts were moved. Had nothing to due with the regular contributors of the forum. I think the misunderstanding has been resolved.

Q

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Question 4 COP...... Where oh where are Rough Rider and TMI ??? I haven't seen either in ages that I can recall..

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TMI = Luther, I believe.
Is he? TMI used to rely on houses to PvP a lot less while a house is where Luther runs to first thing and cast from.

TMI's dreadhorse went wild and we killed it and thats about when he disappeared. Dont know about Ruff tho.

P

Philos

I heard last night that Luther is Legalos.

Last night he was smacktalking a tamer for playing that temp and commended me for playing a mage. I flagged on him and he ran away. Very strange.

T

Trinsauce

I heard last night that Luther is Legalos.

Last night he was smacktalking a tamer for playing that temp and commended me for playing a mage. I flagged on him and he ran away. Very strange.
This whole game is filled with Hypocrites. They all talk **** about playing tamer templates in pvp yet they all have one... I refuse to be gimptastic tho... quite sad for refusing to allow their testies to hang low...

P

Philos

This whole game is filled with Hypocrites. They all talk **** about playing tamer templates in pvp yet they all have one... I refuse to be gimptastic tho... quite sad for refusing to allow their testies to hang low...
Is this a bad time to mention that I just made a tamer/mage? :lick:

F

Freya/Passion

Oh!! Thats kinda funny, but no its okay Philo's I think we'll still keep you after all Scam never shutup about the Tamer/mage template and now thats what some of them are running so...

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Get the fact straight. You ever seem a serious cop playing tamer mage? tmi did but his tamer mage survive for an average of 1 to 3 minutes before he gets stated because he has to stop to cast and cant just galaxy wrap 10 tiles in front of me while hes casting.

Cops play 3 bottom tamer, dismount, all kill, moving shot spam. They really dont have any good mages let along tamer mage. Their main combo ALWAYS starts with an dismount shot, cant get any easier than that. Also cop raved about killing us 1v1 with their dismount archer tamer vs traditional temps. we dont brag about dropping people as a tamer gimp.

Also we made tamers to make a point tamer on tamer we will still drop them 1v1. And has been proven over and over on the field. There's no glory as a tamer but since cops said tamers are balanced we decided to pwn them in their own game. oh since the main cop pvpers can run faster than me in straight line, i am debating to make a zero skill dismount archer tamer then they will know how "skilled" you have to be to play a template like that.

F

Freya/Passion

Damn chill Ultima no insult I was just giving Scam a hard time! I have no problem using the skills and templates that the game gives us, as long as its against Cop. If its used against me then its a different story. :sad4:

P

Philos

Damn chill Ultima no insult I was just giving Scam a hard time! I have no problem using the skills and templates that the game gives us, as long as its against Cop. If its used against me then its a different story. :sad4:
:bowdown:

Y

Yamihefty

LOL. Havent logged on to startics in a while but it sounds like its the same bs. about COP and pets but i havent seen them on those cara in a while just here and there and if anything its just one of them. i just dont understand how scam talks soo much crap about how cop suxs but they did 3 harrys in one night and were was scam, o yea the patch just happened. so tell me that doesnt sound wierd

And ppl also talk trash at the gate cause none of the reds will fight them in guard zone, well i wouldnt either cause u guys all bomb on one person and cannot get out of gz to field battle. if seen it a bunch of times 4 reds and 10 blues at the gate and u guys still dont leave the guard zone.

I say we bring crafters and battle since all they do is stay in guard zone. Guard zone Huggers cant even come out of guard zone when its 10 to their 1. so quit crying on stratics post and just play the game its just a game. But really i think they should take guard zone out period. guard zone is kinda wack if u ask me.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL. Havent logged on to startics in a while but it sounds like its the same bs. about COP and pets but i havent seen them on those cara in a while just here and there and if anything its just one of them. i just dont understand how scam talks soo much crap about how cop suxs but they did 3 harrys in one night and were was scam, o yea the patch just happened. so tell me that doesnt sound wierd

And ppl also talk trash at the gate cause none of the reds will fight them in guard zone, well i wouldnt either cause u guys all bomb on one person and cannot get out of gz to field battle. if seen it a bunch of times 4 reds and 10 blues at the gate and u guys still dont leave the guard zone.

I say we bring crafters and battle since all they do is stay in guard zone. Guard zone Huggers cant even come out of guard zone when its 10 to their 1. so quit crying on stratics post and just play the game its just a game. But really i think they should take guard zone out period. guard zone is kinda wack if u ask me.
Our force is spread out. SCAM play 6 shards and darkfall just came out... The night COP did three harry there were super dragons doubling our number. Actually we had 3 people on vs your 20+. Patch days usually cause TMI and Ruff to be unplayable please ask them why is that hehe.

Anyways, we play cross shard thats why you see people from other shards at the PvP tourny to **** talk us. And do we really need to prove that COP is nothing without a zerg? Tourney is 1v1 right? Half of the total contestants are COP and NONE of them zerglings made to the final in both dexer and mage round... Oh and cooter with his hit fireball weapon (cried because EM werent gonna let him use it) yet STILL got owned by a necromage without casting 1 necro spell thru out the fight.

Zerg us out all you want, you know thats the only way you can win. :D And I see you guys fully understand it as you are still recruiting, including an ex SCAM that was of course owned out of the tourny... Oh that day we stated all 3 of his characters was cooter crying? :lick:

Good job on the harry zerglings... and the 7-men 6AM despise the day before dsp became bugged, you really are living in denial if you think you are anything related to "skill" in the slightest way.

S

Skullcollector

In last three weeks I logged in UO 4 times for a few min each time. One time I logged in I seen 3 red scam had 5 cop and several other blues in gz and no one would attack the scam.
Next time I logged in I seen 14+ cop reds crap talking 4 blues for not coming out of guard zone and fight.... next time I logged in a few nights ago I seen 3 III guild blues and two other blues had 11 cop pinned in the cop house at yew and the cop chars were still dieing like fly’s. And the last time I logged in I couldn’t find anyone fighting anywhere. My point is I have not seen cop control anything let alone the gate with even numbers and never with less numbers. And once again when cop stops using houses to fight out of and the guard zone when $cam is on, then you can cry about others using guard zone...hypocrite!

F

Freya/Passion

Hahahah Yami, That was so funny I almost laughed myself sick....

No really, its really annoying that Cop thinks they have any kind of skill. Numerous times at the gate lately with 10 reds hovering about I have attacked 1 red and all they do is either A: Run back into their zergling swam for protection or B: Run all the way back to the house to hide.

I mean seriously if you guys won't stick around for a 1v1 why even come here to post I mean its just a game right? Well then Cop Heres a question why play a game that is so easy for you? I think for the most part people play it to acomplish something whether its the perfectly decorated house or to be the top player killer. Playing against Cop reminds me of when I used to play my ex brother in law in Warcraft....

I'd finally have 3 peons getting gold and I'd be half way thru building a barracks and then Bam!! Here comes 50 Warlords and Flying Dragons destroying my little kingdom in seconds...

Needless to say I never played him again.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hahahah Yami, That was so funny I almost laughed myself sick....

No really, its really annoying that Cop thinks they have any kind of skill. Numerous times at the gate lately with 10 reds hovering about I have attacked 1 red and all they do is either A: Run back into their zergling swam for protection or B: Run all the way back to the house to hide.

I mean seriously if you guys won't stick around for a 1v1 why even come here to post I mean its just a game right? Well then Cop Heres a question why play a game that is so easy for you? I think for the most part people play it to acomplish something whether its the perfectly decorated house or to be the top player killer. Playing against Cop reminds me of when I used to play my ex brother in law in Warcraft....

I'd finally have 3 peons getting gold and I'd be half way thru building a barracks and then Bam!! Here comes 50 Warlords and Flying Dragons destroying my little kingdom in seconds...

Needless to say I never played him again.
Well that's not a good anology sinces warcraft rush means "skill" in hand eye coordination and micro management. And we all know cop has nothing to do with skill.

A better way of saying this would be you start with 3 peons while your ex-brother in law starts with 12 of them. Now he could suck really hard and each of his peons can only gather 30% as effective as your peon but he will still end up with more resources purely due to the "zerging" nature.

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Scam complaining again, I hardly see any COP in here saying a thing, could this be true that the victors rarely complain? LOL. SCAM have been getting tore up at the gate along with numerous blues. Thing is it isn't our fault SCAM spread themselves thinly across shards and are getting owned up on every shard. The bulk of SCAM are still on Sonoma i notice Napa and Pacific arent' that populated with SCAM members, so this is Scammys excuse now? 'we aren't victorious because we are busy getting owned up on every other shard' ROFLMAO!

As for 1v1 at the gate, what a joke, it's blue guard zone huggers + 'guards help me i am lame' vs 1 red they all flag to and ONLY that one red. COP has been tearing all guilds a new one, why even the M reds got tore up by COP blue spawners, too funny! :lick:

F

Freya/Passion

Sorry Usual but even one fireball from all your spawners will take out 1 person so thats not really something to brag about. I mean in the wrong situation 50 imps can kill me too.

:sleep2:

Status
Not open for further replies.