• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

same babble, different thread

• Thread starter that one guy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FVOSlave

OH DEAR CHRIST, Guys I just found out I am not dead

Is this good?

Y/N?

F

FVOSlave

two and half minutes later, I'm so disappointed! We're all getting so old in our golden years

F

FVOSlave

I don't think I have any of my gloriously pretty pictures hosted anymore, but i'm going to go look and when i get back I hope to find someone telling me to shut up and blaming my posts on senility

F

FVOSlave

I found patha his teaman! Hurray and one reply questioning my validity and one veering towards something entirely different!

ScottishHero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wait!

Who deleted my post...?

Anyway I said...

Remember back in the day when you'd reply to someone, and by the time you'd posted your reply someone like Corran or JimBeam would have changed the subject completely? Bastards

F

FVOSlave

I had this really wierd dream about eating gluesticks, and i have a gluestick on my desk at work so I am unsure if i should attempt to eat it

What do you guys think?

F

FVOSlave

But I don't have any paste

Unless I go to the offices water cooler get an 8 ounce cup and break off pieces of glue stick and mix it together with my fingers to form some kind of like gluestick paste stuff

but

that sounds like it requires effort!

ScottishHero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Talking of dreams, or more imporantly sleep...

You guys ever fallen asleep and wake up in the middle of the night to go pee, only to find out its only been half an hour? That happened to me the other night, dont drink cups of tea before bed.
DONT

F

FVOSlave

I read that one time then, reread it but replaced tea with pee

Hilarious for about 12 seconds! for me.. oh look a shiny nickel!

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i hate when im really drunk and wake up in my bed with the lights on, tv on, and an half of what i was wearing that night. feels like i never went to sleep but its usually been at least 4 or 5 hours by the time i wake up.

S

Sweeney

This forum is pathetic now.. even back when I started playing (just over a year ago) this place had enough encouragement to make me a full time thief.

I feel like "the last samurai".

S

Shinobi

When my computer is finally fixed, I have plenty of things planned for the forum. Hopefully it won't be so quiet around here then. Just hang on a bit longer sweeney, lol.

R

Robthemilt

SHIN GET YOUR COMP FIXED!!!! i need a copy of the tax book.

And for anyone else. If you have written or saved books ingame having to do with ANYTHING. I'd love copies. I've been working on a library in Atl, and im displaying anything i can get my hands on, from guild vs guild trash talk, to UO fiction. Poetry to biographies.

S

Sweeney

When my computer is finally fixed, I have plenty of things planned for the forum. Hopefully it won't be so quiet around here then. Just hang on a bit longer sweeney, lol.
Damn man.. your comp has been "broken" for like 6 months.. just buy a new one already.

S

Shinobi

Lol, I know. Hard drive crashed, and I finally got my brother to find the right replacement on ebay. He orders it, and when it comes in it takes him weeks to finally try to install it, because he works 85 hour weeks. When he did, he realized it was the wrong hard drive, now he's trying to send it back. It's taking waaaaay too long...and I'm too broke to buy a new one.

M

Mairut

The last samurai...I feel like the only full-time thief left on atlantic....And I just got my thief started a few weeks ago. Seems like there's nobody to play with :( :wall:
At least I've still got training to do :p

blah....

R

Robthemilt

Mairut hook up with Yoink. When i talked to him he said that he liked working in pairs. He's oldschool but im sure he still knows enough of the modern game to help.

M

Mairut

Will do. I'm usually at Yew Gate(Atl) if anyone else wants to join. Look for Irieles :D

Touzoko

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bah! Siege RULES lol!
Unfortunately, we have almost no players to steal from. Shinobi is right- there may be insurance on prodo shards, but at least when you drop a pin it doesn't echo, either. I have a thief on Siege; I am currently working on one, as time allows, on Great Lakes, where all my other characters are.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea, i prob will play some prodo before the summer ends. i just dont have as much free time as id like

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tell me about it. have to go back to school at the end of august and summer is flying by

M

Mairut

tell me about it. have to go back to school at the end of august and summer is flying by
Hmm...you'd think we would have more students(college or otherwise) on during the summer. More people on in the summer should = more thieves on during summer.
Seems odd to me that it's so slow. Then again, most people could be farming dyes and cloaks and such (like I am).

S

Sweeney

I started UO last July ('08) and it was busier than I ever saw since. I think this talk of slow summers is funny, of course I haven't been around for more than 2 of them. To me, this is the $I0w3$+ 1 3V4!!!

M

Mairut

Hopefully the ideas going around in the prodo thief suggestion thread kick-start everything. Plenty of newblets coming in every day, shouldn't be hard to convince some to make a thief should it?

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow, already in the 3rd week of the semester and I don't see any free time on the horizon.

what is everyone else up?

T

The Green Thief

Finishing up finals week. Then a two week break, then back into the fray.

C

Cruxshadow

finals week? already? im still just waitin on my summer GI bill payment. Pfft, even now that im out, military is still givin me the bone. where are all the chessy thieves at? just finished workin mine 2 weeks ago, love it. slim pickens at yew gate though. any new mark huntin areas in the SA expansion? or is yew gate still the best bet?

F

Fingers of Cats

Yeah... this thread really looks like it has slowed down. I miss seeing JimBeams posts! They always had some good babble!

I'm back from a 2 or 3 year stint of WoW and needed a break so HERE I AM AGAIN :p

Still working up a new "Fingers" on Cats and so far, there isn't much of a population around to work with :/

T

The Green Thief

finals week? already? im still just waitin on my summer GI bill payment. Pfft, even now that im out, military is still givin me the bone. where are all the chessy thieves at? just finished workin mine 2 weeks ago, love it. slim pickens at yew gate though. any new mark huntin areas in the SA expansion? or is yew gate still the best bet?
I'm taking classes year round. They are on an 11 week schedule with two week breaks between semesters (quarters). I'm doing vocational rehabilitation through the VA, so I figured I would try to get done asap.

C

Cruxshadow

ah, pretty good plan. So with Voc Rehab you still get to keep your GI bill for later right? You'd be really set if you were livin in TX or IL, because then they would even pay for school after the GI was finished lol. You could go to school for like 10 yrs and not pay a cent. So what % you gettin from the VA? Im still waitin on my physicals. They scheduled them originally for the week of my wedding, but i missed em and they closed my case. So now i got em to reopen it, but am waitin on some appointments. ah, just babbling now, but i guess thats the point. :thumbsup:

F

Fingers of Cats

I'm a teacher so I am forever in school :) but good luck with the classes... they're always a great adventure eh!?

Status
Not open for further replies.