• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

same babble, different thread

• Thread starter that one guy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im trying, i see the light at the end of the tunnel but im getting burnt out. school wasn't to bad years 1-3 and the 4th year was pretty much a joke but they made up for it with interest with last semester and this upcoming one. i studied more last semester than my entire 4 previous years combine without a doubt.

F

Fingers of Cats

When my wife was working on her Nurse Practicioner License, her worst class was Pharmacology, so I am not sure how you could survive a degree in it :p I just remember her tears of frustration with it and was like "I'm glad all I have to do for my classes is work on my climbing skills" :p She wasn't too happy with that :p

Keep up the good work!

ScottishHero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey dudes,

There used to be a page on stratics which showed all the avaiable forum titles unlocked through posts. I've had a look but can't seem to find it. Does anyone know where it is? And if so, link please?

Cheers!

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow, you just made me look at how many posts i had. i posted way to much back in the day, lol.

im pretty high up on the statics post count list thing, lol. id hate to see how many posts id have if this place was like it used to be.

C

CharunII

I would have every single one of your babies IRL if I had the chance!

T

The Green Thief

I would club every one of those babies and make baby skin trousers, irl.

Touzoko

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im trying, i see the light at the end of the tunnel but im getting burnt out. school wasn't to bad years 1-3 and the 4th year was pretty much a joke but they made up for it with interest with last semester and this upcoming one. i studied more last semester than my entire 4 previous years combine without a doubt.
Yes, and I am sure that you struggle.
However, I also have followed your posts and UO existance for a while, along with others. I'd bet my last dollar that you also finish. : )

ScottishHero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re-installing/patching UO at the moment.

I really fancy having a casual MMO to play, i'd love to dedicate more time to other online titles/single player games but coming home after working on an online title all day you just don't want to.

UO (Siege I'm thinking) can be my escape, hopefully I have enough gold to place a plot and perhaps by an Ethy.

Will need to remember my ICQ so I can ping Chad et al and say Hello :)

ScottishHero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Touzoko,

Im unsure which path i'll go down, i've always played a thief on Siege but because of the time difference (me UK) i find the shard is a little quiet. I'll keep my thief at the moment and see how it goes, I can always change to a more PvP/PvM orientated thief if needs be!

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if your going to come back siege ICQ me at 8466225, ill get you set up and we can have some fun.

im done with classes now so i should be on a decent amount. just have to do rotations for a year and im done.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
couldn't have you stealing from my guild mates in my house, lol

that is some funny ****. when did all that happen?

C

chessythief

Male, Age: 40, USA, icq#: 91865190

I remember you Rico, oh I remember you...

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow, some old names i haven't seen around here in awhile. what have you all you crazy bastards been up to?

C

chessythief

Playing again, I've already become the most annoying thief on Chessy.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i thought i was going to have a lot of free time to play this summer but a job presented it self. that, on top of my school "job" takes up almost all of my time. i hope i can get on and really play sometime soon. well see though.

O

Orionthethief

awww. Make the long trip to UO Stratics and find the babble thread updated today...

Then I realized today wasn't the third...

Then I saw that the previous posts were from even longer ago...

Then I saw that a few pages back are from over a year ago.

D:

C

chessythief

I check it daily but its hard to make myself post as it just reminds me my post count is gone!

O

omfg27

I've been trying to get my other JimBeam account back on here but I think they banned it for good.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so many old heads. we all have to find a better way to keep in touch every now and then.

on a totally unrelated note on september 3rd i will have worked 25 days in a row and may have work that week end. if i do i will have to work 32 days in a row. i need a day off.

C

Captain Lou Albano

OMG i Miss you guys so much you got no idea!!! i was so blown away when i checked the UO "theif" forum and didnt see ya'll. then came to the "PvP Thief" forum and omg like at least 10 names i havent seen in five years popped up. i lost my old acct email so i cant retrieve the password =/ Green thief if your still in colo you need to call me 7/3820743 i live down off yale now just up the highway from yah! hopefully i can get a decent puter for xmas this year and im so re installing uo!

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Not to be mean, but this thread is getting HUGE, I'm gonna toss a pad lock on it and start a new one. I don't mind a Babble thread (note the 'a' as in 1) floating in here, but well this one is getting sorta large... I'll quote the last post in this one for continuity.

Status
Not open for further replies.