• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

same babble, different thread

• Thread starter that one guy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

3rd, and i just got a perdition's blade on my rogue, going combat dagger for my free respec on tuesday

C

Charun

<blockquote><hr>

first!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

BTW you can't "first" a thread you made...dotdot

T

that one guy

Hey, once you get a fancy shield next to your name then you can tell me the rules

C

Charun

Uh oh, the nazi mentality is embeding itself into his head. It's Arkyn incarnate, RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111oneonoenone

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i went to the mall today all ready to buy a new phone but i couldnt decide if i wanted the sliver or the razer

O

omfg27

and you know what else sucks? its freakin 28 degrees today. I live in the damn desert. Its supposed to be hot, not this freezing crap weather.

Blah, anyways.....so whos getting something cool for christmas?

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im getting a 360 and like i said a phone but i just cant pick what one

C

Charun

WOW... And I mean astonished.

Team Rating Arena Point Formulae

X = Team Rating, Y = Arena Points

If X&gt;1500: Y = 2894/(1+259*e^(-0.0025*X))
Else: Y = 0.206*X+99

Blizzard must have known I sucked at math.

O

omfg27

yea I was just reading about this arena crap. I'm having deja vu of Age of Shadows all over again.

G

I just started WoW and other than joining the battles I havent figured out any other pvp
I think i ahve been playing about 2 weeks and die alot at my low level

T

that one guy

<blockquote><hr>

WOW... And I mean astonished.

Team Rating Arena Point Formulae

X = Team Rating, Y = Arena Points

If X&gt;1500: Y = 2894/(1+259*e^(-0.0025*X))
Else: Y = 0.206*X+99

Blizzard must have known I sucked at math.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that just means if you suck you get less points.

O

omfg27

<blockquote><hr>

I just started WoW and other than joining the battles I havent figured out any other pvp
I think i ahve been playing about 2 weeks and die alot at my low level

[/ QUOTE ]

at about lvl 15ish go find a battlemaster and do some warsong gulch

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have the last test in my macro class today and my physics lab test. after that i only have my orgo and physics final.

G

Two things, get my SIG OUT OF YOUR FACE PIC OMFG!

Second I can't play WoW without ui's man...

I sit here refreshing webpages looking for updates on my UI's for a week before i really start playing.

G

some of em are updated, i still have perl, and ctmods viewport is working so i can get all my icons and windows off my screen

C

Charun

<blockquote><hr>

Two things, get my SIG OUT OF YOUR FACE PIC OMFG!

Second I can't play WoW without ui's man...

I sit here refreshing webpages looking for updates on my UI's for a week before i really start playing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate everyone.... You just hate some people... You're not hardcore, go back to Tram!

C

Charun

<blockquote><hr>

but everyone hates him, thats not really anything that needs talking about

[/ QUOTE ]

Really... But I... I... /wrist

O

omfg27

omg my shamen is full resto now. hmm...time to jump back on the mage. Im not sure if Im liking this new patch or not.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i cant think of a patch on any game that i have liked from the start :]

O

omfg27

this is the last patch before the expansion. ANd yea, remember the pancakes that went on went AoS came out? holy crap, you should read the WoW forums right now.

I think everyone except warlocks are crying

G

rogues who went mutilate Are VERY happy cause a CB mutilate with my daggers hits for about 2600 and gives you 3 CPs which is just an evil pvp build

G

combo points, i guess none of you would know that since none of you play a rogue on WoW as far as i remember

you use em for finishers anyway with a max of 5, so getting 3 on one attack is super nice for keeping points up for stuns and other things

O

omfg27

<blockquote><hr>

combo points, i guess none of you would know that since none of you play a rogue on WoW as far as i remember

you use em for finishers anyway with a max of 5, so getting 3 on one attack is super nice for keeping points up for stuns and other things

[/ QUOTE ]

i got a lvl 40 rogue on Black Dragonflight. I may move him to a diferent server, cause hes fun again and I know noone on that server.

But i respecced my shaman back to elemental, and im once again back at the top of the scoreboard in BGs (BG=Battlegrounds for Path who whould just suck it up and get the damn game)

O

omfg27

<blockquote><hr>

Son, 5th of Bicardi FTW...

[/ QUOTE ]
gross dude

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BG i actaully knew, lol. i picked some stuff up from you guys

i got crown waiting for me. 2 more finals. . .

C

Charun

<blockquote><hr>

BG i actaully knew, lol. i picked some stuff up from you guys

i got crown waiting for me. 2 more finals. . .

[/ QUOTE ]

I took my last 2 yesterday... Don't think I did to well this semister.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im doing good so far but these last 2 pretty much decide what i get in the class. i think i can still get an A in both but id need and 85 in orgo and a high 90 in physicis. dont think thats happeneing, lol

G

what race is your 40 rogue, if its alliance come to shadow council if you move and [censored] up RPers with me =)

T

that one guy

That everclear is no joke. A little too much jungle juice and you'll wake up out on the lawn with no pants. You think that's bad enough until your friends start showing you the pictures from last night, which you have no recollection of what so ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.