• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

same babble, different thread

• Thread starter that one guy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOW, i clicked on UO thief not paying attention and thought id been transported to the 3rd level of hell. nice to finally have 2 separate forums

DaveSP!

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We should go and spam their board with questions about pvp stealing, see how they like it!

T

The Green Thief

That would be teh awesome. We cud b lik 'how doo we steel from playesr??//'

DaveSP!

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
God there's actually a thread where someone's moaning about losing karma from stealing off monsters.

I think EA might have finally run out of room for nails on our coffin

T

The Green Thief

Hahaha, that's ridiculous.

I remember when I first created my thief, I was so happy when I finally got rid of Rude and got to Scoundrel. hehe

S

Sweeney

All my threads over there get deleted, even my innocent l33t-speaking thread. Where do the l33t $p34k3r$ g0?

DaveSP!

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol even Kelmo has made a crate now, I'm going to have to stop looking at that board, i dont even play anymore, and its upsetting me how much of a mockery they've made of us now!!!

S

Sweeney

I cried when I read that Kelmo isn't even 50 yet.. he looks so old and makes me fear for my own looks 20 years down the road.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...its upsetting me how much of a mockery they've made of us now!!!
Just be thankful that zigzag created the new forum. It was getting tough having to weed through the threads about the new items and monster stealing in here. LOL, I was getting PM'd by other mods who didn't like the way I was handling the forum, lol...la

M

Merlock

Haha dave, I haven't played in years and I still lurk this crap

The only jollies I get is occasionally playing a goddamn rogue in world of crapcraft

DaveSP!

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha dave, I haven't played in years and I still lurk this crap

The only jollies I get is occasionally playing a goddamn rogue in world of crapcraft
Bleh, if darkfall actually releases when they say it will (and it's not a failure) come play, theres no stealing but its full loot so we can be bandits or pirates or whatever instead!

DaveSP!

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bah i've got bored of trying to be the last poster in every thread on the front page :(

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i always let other people try new games for a good amount of time before i even thing about testing them out. if you guys all love it, keep me in mind tho :]

D

drewniu

The only game I play recently is little big planet. I sometimes miss days of 12+ hours of gaming..

DaveSP!

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i'vve mostly just been getting my ass kicked on fifa 09 by a guy a work with for the last month or so :(

ScottishHero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello!

Its been a long time since I posted here,

Under alot of different names.

Anyway, you remember me, or you dont.

But, most importantly...

What happened to your forums drew! I miss it :(

ScottishHero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh - Also hope all is well.

Glad to see your a mod Rico.
Hope you've won some more bikes Path.
Dave you welsh git.
Corran I thought you were dead.

ScottishHero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Dave!

Know there is other posters I missed, like Iago etc!

Hope everyone is ok!

Anyone UOing? I see alot of folks have a PS3/360 - I got both. I dont really play PS3 though, anyone play CoD5? Its the only game im good at, got a 1.90 K/D ratio which I think is good. XBL/PSN tag is TheScottishHero

In my final year on Uni now, got my degree last year and now doing my honours, course is Business Management and Marketing. Its good, sadly jobs are hard to come by right now but hopefully ill be ok come May/June.

I installed UO earlier, then uninstalled it 5mins later - I dont wanna fail uni, or get angry if the game is crap heh.

Edit - Rico just saw your PM, will go fix it now.

M

Merlock

holy **** it's Angus

All you guys are the reason that UO was fun even when they were adding ******** crap like samurai shenanigans and whatnot

I RUV ROO GUYS :heart:

ScottishHero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Iago :>

I found this the other day, its what lead me to coming to post here.

Hopefully it works and im allowed to post this.

D

drewniu

Hello!

Its been a long time since I posted here,

Under alot of different names.

Anyway, you remember me, or you dont.

But, most importantly...

What happened to your forums drew! I miss it :(
Not sure. I stopped maintaining them, moved my hosting provider, etc

ScottishHero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye that was a fun time.

I remember vaguely looting someones house steps dry?

Sitting here doing my Dissertation at the moment.

Who still plays UO btw?

DaveSP!

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye that was a fun time.

I remember vaguely looting someones house steps dry?

Sitting here doing my Dissertation at the moment.

Who still plays UO btw?
It wasn't the dude that lived near the vesper moongate that we decided to bully for a day was it?

M

Merlock

I keep thinking of reupping my account but then I realize it'll never be as good as it was back in the day. Then I see things like this stygian abyss expansion and I die a little inside.

edit: I remember they changed the way newbied crap works on siege, would all my newbie hero/evil clothes still be newbified? with my luck I'll forget my senses one day and reup and lose my prized possessions

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It should all be newbied still. I just threw a tower down outside of Brit, and own the old Bossy Barn spot outside of Despise. LOL, great places to pk from...la

Status
Not open for further replies.