• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[old] Sonoma PvP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tristan/Heebie

LMFAO WHERE DID I ****ING SAY I WAS GOOd? FIND ONE ****ING TIME AND QUOTE IT DUMB**** AND BULL**** YOU DID SAY HE EBAYED I ****ING HAVE A SCREENSHOT OF IT. I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF WHEN YOU SAID THAT dont be an idiot please?

F

Freeze2149

Please show me the screenshot, you ignorant little tart? Show it and HAVE me in the picture? You said YOUR GUILD Can drop about anyone when ITS FAIR? Well 1v1 me thats fair? IS anyone goign to drop me? No....

T

Tristan/Heebie

did i say i was a good dueler? no didn't think so, yet again you need to read before you talk dumbass. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif i said in a field fight we do better because we utilize xheals and actual pvp tactics, not just running around dumping flamestrikes /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif come again

F

Freeze2149

i gotta say Princess Ultima is a very very very funny person. :O She talks alot of trash while she runs away from people. We tried raiding their newly found allies but all the sudden 3 times our number show up They had an area energy fielded offer and what do ya know, there she was ready to flamestrike my 1/4 life ass. after the only spells i saw her cast were flamestrikes i saw "you suck" coming from her. Hah sir get a life, im suprised your magery is even high enough to cast a flamestrike

You know, you have a LOT to talk about me. You keep trying to make fun of me, saying how "Great" I am. You talk a lot of bull****. How was your field fight at the harrower Tristan? Becuase all I saw was you were dead. Field fighter? You think your good becuase you took a oaks, when the LAST LEVEL SPAWNED AND KILLED MOST OF US? Thats the thing you guys dont realize. Its just the morons that died to the fourth level instead of running out and letting you guys get hit with it. (I am one of them)...... But thats ok, because in the end you may have gotten the skull, But i got the 25 and you didn't So I'm happy.

but 100 mil says your a prick real life? I'm far from that, I actually have a life. Like I said my picture explains it all, and I'm not scared to wip it out unlike you.Thing is, your just a little kid. If you want, ill give anyone here my picture, im 16 and yet I look like im 19. If you want to get into my personal life I guarentee I'm more athletic, stronger, and faster.

X

xFallenTear

Thoughts on the Sonoma:

Since returning to Sonoma last week, I have been pleasantly surprised at the turn around on this shard.

My first stay on Sonoma left a sour taste in my mouth. Everyone and their mom used pots and wands in duels (yes I know I have used wands a few times on this stay), I had 3 real one vs ones my entire stay. A lot of little things that I thought were less then exciting.

Since my return, I have found battle after battle. There are still not enough 1 vs 1 battles for my likings, but there are an adequate number. Spawns are done on a regular basis and if by some chance they're not, Brit is always active.

Over all player skill has increased, but trash talking is up as well.

The only reason I would not consider keeping a character here is because of the awful lag I receive.

Sonomians should be proud of the shard it is a very active one. Not that it matters what I think, but when I left Sonoma the last time I felt it was the worst shard I had ever seen. This time I would consider it one of the best (for smaller sized combat).

With that said, my hats off to the shard and see you on the field.

X

xFallenTear

Come on guys this is getting sad. It is one thing to be a tool like Morp and I (Fallen) who board war, but it's another to be a tool and start busting into real life.

Freeze, put it away bro, and Tristan relax. I honestly could care less what any of you look like or do in your personal life. I know almost all of us are fine men and women in the real world. When I fight someone in game, I don't really care what they look like. I won't say dang you're hot in real life, you're better then me and I don't expect any of you to think the same thing.

Let's get back on topic. If you must trash keep it focused on UO. I have no problem going back and forth with anyone. I find it enjoyable, but once we start talking about real life good or bad, we have crossed the line and are no longer playing a game.

I really like morph, I have talked to him many times on my last stay. He is definitely a person of integrity and I respect that. I flame his in game character, but never mistake that for hate or disrespect towards him.

Regardless of what you think about me, you have to love me /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif. I mean who else would keep this thread active? I'm the guy you love to hate or the guy you hate to love /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif, I'm the beanie baby of Sonoma. Without me, you're just eating pancakes without syrup.

- FallenTear
- Making Sonoma a better place one post at a time (WaNdz4DA\\/iN!!!111one).

X

xFallenTear

Tristan get better noob, I own you.

PS: 1 million Tristans vs 1 million Fallens = Fallen 4daWin

G

"So lets get this straight Cop = 90, Fel = 90. FAIR ISNT IT?"

It would be fair, except you guys find a need to allie with two other guilds that alone have about the same number of members as us.

sad....

R

riley0888

Fallen, I sense that you are starting to $hittalk now especially to EFL. Whatever EFL can hold their own or not, the fact is that I see EFL is improving and had been improved alot way better than before. Comparing to Fel before, EFL maybe be a bunch of people who get slaughter ALL the time, but NOW????? Noway man, EFL can slaughter these Fel guys NO PROBLEM. So let me tell you something, EFL may be weak before, but now they are improving and is better than like you were still in our guild. So please stop taking the case where you were still in our guild and how bad EFL is blah blah blah blah blah. Moreover, i am sorry to say that, people like you should need to make up their mind. If you want to join a guild then stay in there dont change your mind within 1 week or 1 day or whatever. MAKE UP your mind. Its people like you that make most Sonoma guilds have backstabbers, conflict among the group and etc.

Anyways, if you're talking about screenshots i think my harddrive would probably be full by now assuming 1 picture = 1 MB, i would have over 1000 dead pics of you guys which include gank death, 1 v 1 death already. cya.

F

Freeze2149

So lets get this straight Cop = 90, Fel = 90. FAIR ISNT IT?"

It would be fair, except you guys find a need to allie with two other guilds that alone have about the same number of members as us.

sad....

Man, this is sad, Were going against ONE OF THE BEST GUILDS ON THE SHARD. 3F. They have GREAT Team fightning skills, and with that two guilds need to match them. Without 3f, Fel, you GUYS are nothing. 3f Has it all, Fel doesnt. I hate how you guys keep saying "We ally So many guilds" 3f has Over 100 people, and I'm preety sure 80 percent of them play. There are some EFL,TiC, and COP (No Offense) I have never seen them in fel brit or at spawns, just because they like doing other stuff. 3F is Basicly all PVP guild. TiC COP and EFL, we just love to have fun, Doom, Spawns, Dueling, You name it. Think of IT THIS WAY. FEL = 90, 3F = 90. (Lot of 3F on IN THE MORNING, If you guys ever seen them do a harrower at 4 in the morning, theres about 50 of them.) That = 180. COP=90, TIC =45, AND EFL=70. This is just a estimate ABOUT how many people play, Could be right could be wrong, but this is my opinion. COP alliance=205 (I believe)
Fel Alliance = 180.
25 More people, thats NOT A BIG difference at all.

Theres one more thing, I heard a rumor that Wands are going to no longer be SC next patch. That could be trouble for 3f, We'll have to see how 3f goes, because when I see play them, there all wands. But I give it to them there VERY hard to beat, and thats all there is to it.

X

xFallenTear

lol riley, i didnt single out until morp decided to take a shot lol. You need to look at your own guild members first.

As afar as switchign guilds? na. I was in xFU when we first came here and then decided to help you guys out. It was fruistrating for us and we had more fun just the 2 of us so we reformed xFU.

We coem back and stayed in xFU aka !U! and allied, not joined sit. Some mincommunication happened between us and our allies and so rather then join a new alliance we went with FEL. Not much there. Remember we left EFL with good terms and continued to use your team speak, the only differnce was we wernt EFL anymore.

And I recall an earlier post about you leaving your guild. So even though you didnt joj na new guild you left yours... obviously you changed your mind about the guild you were in.... hypocryte. Now I like you sir, but I will not stand by while morph flames us... he tossed the stones, so in return I toss much larger stones.

I am still waiting to see EFL do anythign without cop outside of brit. I tried to raid you guys the other day with 2 people and you called in over 14 people, cop and tic alike. You can hold your own with allies, but i see no idependence.

X

xFallenTear

PU (freeze, just abbreviated your name, not name calling).

I personally have never seen ore then 12 3f on at one time... now I could be wrong. Keep in mind that 3f is primarily an AZN guild and primetime for them starts about 4 hours after everyone else so if you are considering doom, etc in your equation then you need to consider that.

Going off UO.com is about as reliable as skinbg down a mountain on card board skies. Talking to one of the memebrs of 3f, one person alone has over 9 accounts...9!!!111ONE. hmmmm 9 x 5 = a lot of people that contributes to that guild number. There maybe 90 listed in cop and fel, but be realistic, no way ether guild has 90 people. Heck a guild on Legends with 14 peopel max has 124 listed, or did at one time.

In conclusion:

3F = differnt hours, so outside of a few of them on durning FEL primetime I really don't see a comparison between 3F/FEL vs COP/TiC/EFL... unless you are saying each 3F member = 10 of your alliance members? If that's the case then I see your point as valid.

Wands: It is highly unlikely that wands with have SC removed after some of the strong posts our lovely developers posted last time the issue was brought up. Feel free to browse some of the old topics to see this. There are new developers though, so there is a chance this could happen, but very small. I for one would love this.

G

hey [censored],

did you ever notice that 3F lives in a different time zone than us?
So, therefore most of the time its only Fel with a couple of 3F (except during the weekend) during our primetime hours. So please stfu and use your eyes next time before you claim that we have these huge massive numbers or some [censored].

Your alliance is a joke.
You don't own.
If you wanna prove some kinda of a point that your good, trying flying solo.

It's funny because I never saw EFL go outside their Guild House until they got a gate house to fight with. Now they think they are good because they have allies.

F

Freeze2149

hey [censored],

did you ever notice that 3F lives in a different time zone than us?
So, therefore most of the time its only Fel with a couple of 3F (except during the weekend) during our primetime hours. So please stfu and use your eyes next time before you claim that we have these huge massive numbers or some [censored].

Your alliance is a joke.
You don't own.
If you wanna prove some kinda of a point that your good, trying flying solo.

It's funny because I never saw EFL go outside their Guild House until they got a gate house to fight with. Now they think they are good because they have allies.

No really? I always thought they LIVED IN MOUNTAIN TIME............
Anyway, Hmm lets see, If you do a HARROWER at 10:00 PM, theres still 5-15 of those suckers on. Thats ALWAYS good help. 5-15 GREAT pvpers.

Why would I fly solo? I wouldent get half the stuff I've gotten, and I've made tons of friends in the process. Now, unlike you, If you do fly solo, You get bored easy for one, You do NOTHING but get GANKED for two, and for three It sucks, nowhon to res you after you die or anything. Personally, Whoever goes solo on this server is flat out stupid.

Fallen Tear: Hey man, have you ever tried to raid a spawn on there prime time? Man they got a lot of people on, when there doing a spawn, or harrower they can do a lot. But as far as 10:00 PM, sure theres NOT many of them on, BUT thats when all the good action is. If you havent noticed, the most harrowers are always at night, get raided, and its fun. You might do them in the daytime, but theres less people on so its always risky.

G

"3f has Over 100 people, and I'm preety sure 80 percent of them play."
"(Lot of 3F on IN THE MORNING, If you guys ever seen them do a harrower at 4 in the morning, theres about 50 of them.) "

Ok, 3F here, and I'm honestly not tryin to get into this or anything, but its like Fallen said, you cant tell anything from uo.com. It shows us at 126 on the website, but the most I've seen on our (manditory) UOAM at one time is about 24, and thats on the weekend, during Japanese primetime (after server up), doing harrowers. And that was also when DL! was still on sonoma. On the weekends, when most of the big fights go down, we average maybe 10-15 people. On a normal day, West Coast primetime, you're doing good to see more than 3 to 5 3F. Now, its probably fair to say the about 80% of us play, but in reality, theres only maybe 30 actual people in our guild. We all have multiple characters for different situations. Everyone has at least a powerscroll char, pvp char, a harrower char (and a growing number of detect hidden characters, lol) Some members have as many as 16 characters on this shard, and all of them are guilded. All of of our mule chars are guilded as well, so as i said, the # 126 means nothing. Not trying to start anything with anyone, just stating the facts, =o).

"Cant be newb and win without a wand, Ive always said that" =oP

Z

Zynniv

and just for the record, the most people ive seen at once in the Fel ts since TiC broke off is 20, most of the time we have 12-17. Id say we have about 30 active players, and many of us have multiple chars in the guild (i have 9 chars in the guild) so therefore the UO.com roster is a little bit misguiding. i dont think i have ever seen more than 25 COP on at one time, so i doubt you guys have 90 people that play.

F

Freeze2149

Well the thing is, you guys talk about numbers and characters, If I look back I have 10, 8 of them have been banned. Other people have other members too in COP. If you think about it, 3f has lot of different characters, Fel does too, and the COP alliance does too! So over all, we ALL have different characters that we own. So you guys cant make that excuse.

T

Tristan/Heebie

the point being is that you guys had to ally to get anything done, that doesn't say much about your skills.... When raith and his cronies think their leet and drop us 2v4 than yah i guess you got "team skills" but when it's 2v4 the [censored] talk doesn't need to happen, if you can drop us 2v2 than talk all the [censored] you want to, up to this point i have not seen an even ## fight with TiC, Cop and EFL with us. We were dueling at yew gate and whataya know here comes 5 more flying through to gate to help gank gotta love it

T

TheBeerMan

Secondly, I did never call you a ebayer, Its easy to get money. Ive made 60 Million in three months.

Freeze you wrote this a page back, But where did u get your accoutns from? Ebay, I knew Princess Ultima on GL she moved fromt here to Ledgends. I was in a guild with her on GL. Im not sure how much u paid for it but im sure it was alot since hse had it on Ebay 4 differnt times and u finally met the reserve. So basically u didnt work for [censored] u ebayed it bottom line.

S

slipperywhenwet

Tristan did u just say we couldnt take u in even odds. ROFL! Two days ago i challenged FallenTyr to a duel he ran out of the gate precasting never dismounting while I said WTF. Fortunately Charlie Brown and Sunrise Adams were there to keep me up with well placed cross heals. Then we killed Leo and Tristan while FallenTyr ran away......ROFL! So we owned the **** out of you noobies. Not to mention Tristan i can take you any day one on one bring let me know the time and place. Ill win hands down just like I did when i spanked you last time we dueled noobie. Anyways to all the COP out there its been awesome playin with you guys. The alliance owns the shard....period.

F

Freeze2149

Freeze you wrote this a page back, But where did u get your accoutns from? Ebay, I knew Princess Ultima on GL she moved fromt here to Ledgends. I was in a guild with her on GL. Im not sure how much u paid for it but im sure it was alot since hse had it on Ebay 4 differnt times and u finally met the reserve. So basically u didnt work for [censored] u ebayed it bottom line.

Exactly, I did buy it off ebay, But I got a good deal. Ive PAID it all off though, I've sold over 40 Million in gold of ebay, and 7 dollars a Million, equals what? 280? After getting two accounts BANNED, I have no intention of Making 4 characters with all 120's. What does it matter anyway? Ive worked 10 times more characters then you ever have. Plus, ive played longer then you too. I'm not scared to say "I Ebayed it" Hell, what does it matter anyway? Im on the PLUS side.

X

xFallenTear

LOL slippery. Unfortunitly that was miscommunication on LEO’s part. All I heard was “Fallen come to Jelohm quick!†“Why.†“Hurry just come.†“On my way.â€

When I get there all I see is cop and tic so I assumed leo was getting ganked. If leo would have informed me about the duel before I would have attacked I would have gladly accepted. He informed me while I was attacking… kinda to late at that point. You and I both know your guys wouldn’t have stopped attacking unless I died, I na reverse situation it would have been the same. Keep in mind leo died as I got there and Tristan arrived 1 min later on foot none the less trying to dismount. There were 4 there, so I hardly call a 4 vs 2 at that point (one of us on foot) fair. If you want to gloat about that go ahead.

Yes I attacked, but I wasn’t informed it was a duel until after I attacked… I let LEO know what a tool he was lol.

At any point, I am glad at how things worked out. I enjoy FEL a lot more then I did TiC. That’s not a knock at all on your guys, just FEL has the atmosphere I like. Both sides have had some good battles and I hope they continue. You guys get to play with your allies the entire week, from what I hear, 3F will be on this weekend so we will get to fight with ours. I look forward to it.

For all of you gloating about taking FEL’s harry this week, keep in mind it was done at prime time and we almost retook it, 2 minutes to slow. Once “Sonoma Alliance†does one and holds it prime time then the bragging can begin. I’m not sure if you have, hasn’t been one while I was on anyway.

Looking forward to more battles /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif.

F

Freeze2149

Well, on that harrower. The reason you guys were coming back is becuase we had MOST people hit the harrower, We had MASS confusion on protecting it or all hitting it. Unfortunatly we ALL hit it, making our defence weak. We didnt have half the guys we had raiding it. I Disagree with "2 Minutes to slow" Who knows it couldeve been 1 minute, or up to 1 hour. But I gotta say one thing.

Win or Lose. That was a GREAT fight, and It was fun FOR all. I dont know about you guys, but when our guild loses a spawn, I still have fun JUST becuase Playing this game is a blast.

G

Fallen main reason you liked TiC was cause I was there, everyone loves me ^_^!

*Kirah lol*

X

xFallenTear

hehe your right. Only reason we allied was because of you... not sarcasim at all.

As far as ron fellows, you need to play a caster and then I will duel.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

hehe your right. Only reason we allied was because of you... not sarcasim at all.
&lt;br&gt;
&lt;br&gt;As far as ron fellows, you need to play a caster and then I will duel.

[/ QUOTE ]

*crys*

J

jango30

Well, the one fight that sticks out in my mind was when I faught Loki and Undertaker about right after the release of AOS. They were hunting me and I have GM hiding and it was fun and fast but Loki couldnt handle the poison attacks and Undertaker is a very good runner. I was sucessful and my heart was pounding but it was fast fun and I wish I was still on cable. I eventually became good friends with Loki after I earned respect from he and Undertaker but 1 on 2 is hard for a dexxor IMO. But it was fun and I really miss a lot of that old style playing, now everything is item based and it all depends on who has the better equipment and items. I'm Guildless atm but who wants an old PvPer who plays on dial up right?

Suicidal Gnome

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Hmmm anyone wanna duel me? *smiles*

[/ QUOTE ]

Anytime. Anywhere. Any place. One rule. Straight 1on1 pvp. I'm not hart to find.

R

riley0888

For duel, you may be correct items and equipment may probably comes in VERY FIRST place.

However, for PVP, items and equipment to me do not come in VERY FIRST PLACE

THe very first place for both PVP and dueling for me is always CONNECTION

PVP is about connection, teamwork, strategy, determination (when to attack, when to run when to chug when to hog server line when to get people guard wracked, blah blah blah). The purpose of PVP is to put your enemy to death while you could $hittalk or do whatever you would like to do at the end because you are already the winner if you could put someone to death. No question to me at all, if you die, you have lose the battle to me. PVP is not a place where you need to be a hero and to be honored by everyone in the world, its just a place between death and live.

At this point, I do not think most people understand this point still in PVP situation today and that's why whenever I choose to fight a person, that person would be taking a dirt nap at the end even I am playing with a 200 to 300 ping and have no artifacts at all. The reason is because I dont care about how people look at me (coward or whatever) the fact is I win at the end whenever I choose to fight a person. I do not start 99% guranteed battle, I start 100% guranteed battle. If there is a person I think is impossible for me to kill 1 v 1, i wont attack him directly, i would instead wait for the chance and backstab his butt and win the battle.

Anyways, just my view of perspectives about pvp, I dont expect people to be agreed with me here, but please do not flame on my post either, as the above is just my opinion about pvp. The main things I would like to get from PvP is only $$$$ and FUN with my friends, and I am getting TONs of both so far in my pvp experience since i joined EFL and started playing with COP, TiC and other smaller alliance guilds.

J

jango30

Well I recently moved and I was off of the game for about a year. I did play on cable and I am a nox fencer but in my aera I can only get dial up. I have killed a few people but man, it is hard when u cant move very fast. The game has changed so much and as I watch people fight, mages own. It is bad they dominate PvP especially the wands I have been seeing and I'm used to the nox fencer style. But on dial up, I really cant see how good I am against the new stuff thatsa out there. But Connection is what will make people, or break people, and right now, It is breaking me bad.

E

Edge of PkP

I dont get how one guild can talk smack for having allies when they have allies themselves....and so what if they are on a different timezone then you are :/ you should of thought of that before you allied with them....live with it and stop complaining.

R

riley0888

yea try playing Sonoma in Hong Kong, you will feel that you can barely fight monsters too. I wish i am in Japan now because from what I looked at those 3F they got pretty decent connection there..... sucks to be in Hong Kong!

J

jango30

u live in hong kong and play on sonoma? contact me and we cn practice our slow connection fighting lol

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Hmmm anyone wanna duel me? *smiles*

[/ QUOTE ]

Anytime. Anywhere. Any place. One rule. Straight 1on1 pvp. I'm not hart to find.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone else?

D

Don Corleone

Weekly Kill Count Totals:

Totals: 5/1 - 5/7

SkullSniper 40
Matrix 39
TrEmBlE 26
Skylar 22
Sa-Vok 15
Wasp 13
Trammie II 12
Jalisco 12
Coop 10
Apron 9
Mallamis 9
Mr Bojangles 9
ODB 9
Aragorn 9
Satans Fist 8
Wizzy 8
Stormblast 8
Father Pain 8
Sadistica 8
Luskan 7
DeLuSiOnAl 7
Hatred 7
Kobe 7
FlameVein 6
Van Damage 6
Rinka 6
Mighty Joe Young 6
Sunrise Adams 6
B-SWEET 6
Exiled Lab Rat 6
Daria Moonchild 5
Tie-Fighter 5
Balinor 5
Naja Sumatrana 5
Sam 5
SnoteKus 5
GirlKiller 5
Posiedon 5
YourOwnStupidity 4
Bam Bam 4
Bodach 4
Camillia 4
Myrrima 4
Gan 4
Vince Neil 4
Joe s 4
Royal Assassin 4
P A I N 4
Mizuking 4
Reika 4
Lettuce Picker 4
Paul 4
Lefty 4
Link 3
Neo 3
Bruce Willis 3
Ice 3
The Game 3
Mieuxce 3
I Can't PvP 3
Melkaree 3
Monster 3
Kaoru Nagisa 3
Komodo 3
King David 3
Magellan 3
Nigel 3
Deaths Calling U 3
ColorBlind 3
Mischief 2
Scorsion 2
tomozoo 2
Passion 2
Pharcyde 2
Captain Morgan 2
D'eths Fury 2
Meat Puppet 2
Mr.Miyagi 2
In The End 2
Speedstar 2
Skull Smash 2
Wexil 2
Goliath 2
Abyssmal Spectre 2
Ma-Zoku 2
Wanted 2
The Muffin Man 2
Morticia 2
Teagen 1
Eowyn of Rohan 1
Giovanni 1
BigDaddy 1
Crazy Coot 1
Azal Dredfield 1
Coca-Cola 1
Leet Sauce 1
Ginga 1
PenSanPin 1
Rue Tor 1
Kaz 1
Cedirc Trucido 1
DQN 1
Micheal Potato 1
Tinkerbell 1
waynes 1
Gallin 1
Karmina 1
Tresore Huntor 1
Drizzit 1
Mongoose 1
Lan 1
Vendetta 1
Raiden 1
Livia Da'Iale 1
Kilian 1
Giorgia Armani 1
Raithan Ellis 1
Amy 1
Philos 1
SlipperyWhenWet 1
Edge 1
Krystal 1
Dr Mordrid 1
Ferros 1
Davey Bowman 1
Rodeo 1
Dier Crim 1
Monoxide 1
Joe A 1
San 1
Drunken Angel 1
Gordon Lightbow 1
Tiny 1
Dark Princess 1
Dakgu 1

G

Don you're trippin. Nice try but your totals are WAY off. :) I kill 5 people every 10 minutes at the Brit gate usually... :) You gotta quit stalking Sniper or something...

<blockquote><hr>

Weekly Kill Count Totals:

Totals: 5/1 - 5/7

Balinor 5
Posiedon 5

R

riley0888

I think Don calculation is only based on what he saw so it probably is not accurate, but as for Skullsniper and Matrix having the top kill counts, i would not have any hesitate to it since they rocked 10+ fel and other guilds combination by themselves the other day at the Elbow of Britain Gate within 5-10 mins.

Z

Zynniv

im pretty sure that don's list is of the people that killed him, not people that got kills....

D

Don Corleone

Oh, it's not a list of people who have killed me!! They treat me pretty well there. I have forensics and it is a list of people who have died, and I have ID'd who killed them. A lot of it depends on the time of day people play. And it's not accurate by any means.. but it's kind of fun checking to see who has a good percentage of kills. I can't ID bones, have a hard time ID'ing people that die in houses. I can post daily kill counts if any one is interested.

G

I'll duel either one of their archers. Their archers suck and cant rock anything except a gank. Gank doesnt equal rocking.....

D

Don Corleone

6:27pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Kills for 5/11

SkullSniper 22
Morticia 10
Trammie II 9
Picture Perfect 7
Sam 7
Wasp 7
ODB 6
TrEmBlE 6
Balinor 5
Apron 4
Ferros 3
Skylar 3
Amniflash 3
KakarotWarrior 3
Ma-Zoku 3
Systems 2
Murder 2
Molasar 2
Scorsion 2
Raithan Ellis 1
Lasher 1
Suicidal Gnome 1
Snoop 1
Fureii 1
Morpheus 1
Posiedon 1
Nitromethane 1
Morpheus 1
Posiedon 1
Nitromethane 1
Van Damage 1
Satan's Fist 1
Amniflash 1
Xion 1
Sophie 1
DeLuSiOnAl 1
War Wizard 1
Eldron 1
Sir Arrowhead 1
Cookn 1

H

Horizon

They should rename the thread gate camping tallies. Unless of course all these kills occurred away from a gate/server line/house.

R

riley0888

omfg stfu Skylar, you die every single days whenever you pvp, its time for you to stfu until you learn better pvp. PvP is not duel, duel is not pvp. Distinguish between those two. Moreover, I think many people are better than you in duel anyways.... so time to stfu, Skullsniper and Matrix still owns you bye bye

E

Emu

Don you do just fine!! We will always try our hardest to keep you safe!-from all of us in cop keep up the good work!

N

Nacholicus

I love you Don!
Also, does Forensics show the kills from my pets as their own names, or as Nacholicus? Maybe I'll change their names to Nacholicus. Although, I'd like to see 'hi to u' have the leading kills sometime, it'd be worth the time spent. Although I tend to pick people who wander from their herd, so you may not see their bodies very often. :(
No wait, I'd name my pets Don!

I'm still contemplating whether to renew my UO subscription for one more month or not. I do have fun sometimes, but...

D

Don Corleone

Weekly Kill Counts of bodies laying around the Brit Gate area:

5/8 - 5/14

SkullSniper 37
Wasp 32
Matrix 25
Wizzy 25
Tenchu 24
Hayabusa 18
Trammie II 21
Sam 21