• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[old] Sonoma PvP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rooster ^^

<blockquote><hr>

I'm sure it would be fun to get the 3 alliances warring except for one thing... all the rez killing... It's running rampant and that is the thing that is gonna keep the guildwars from happening...

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no need for rk outside of spawns and most W@R/NDL understand that, I doubt you will be seeing any of that from us. Although if you do, let one of our SA's know and we will address it.

Suicidal Gnome

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Suicidal, Gooch, Paar, some silly archer can't remember the name, Temple, He Hate Me... I am sure there r more...

[/ QUOTE ]

I got first mention. Teehee.

G

I dont think the rez killing would be any worse then it already is......but seeing since we arent at war with any guilds.......it seems that fel/iso have mainly blues they pvp with and I have now ended up turning 10 chars red in the last few months because of it lol.

A

angelina jolie

hey rooster you butthead alia was W@R also from legends and napa jeez man. lol no respect!!!! *is a W@R member* by the way rooster is an uber noob!!!!

the_gooch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

What I dont get is somewhon promising that they would never leave the alliance and be good partners. Last I took it, they all switched to our enemy. Plus, it's just more money for us. I'm glad they left, we did 4 back to back harrowers, and they did nothing. More cash for us. Btw, if im a noob what does that make you?

[/ QUOTE ]

you guys held em nicley but you have to keep in mind that you guys had how many members on? compared to our like 20??

none the less i had a blast and it was super fun to see you all again.

R

Rooster ^^

<blockquote><hr>

hey rooster you butthead alia was W@R also from legends and napa jeez man. lol no respect!!!! *is a W@R member* by the way rooster is an uber noob!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, Aj I never considered TiC anyway... he's W@R thru and thru =)
Dont hate on meh cuz im tram kk? lawl

I

imported_Avatar_Of_Woe

Ya those harrowers were alot of fun...but before u trash talk this about it.I know for a fact COP had 60+ ppl in their ts.I would be embarresed for you if you would have lost a harry with that many ppl.Considering the odds we did very well at the terra harry.The first one you did we only had 7 ppl and 20 at the terra.Im glad you made alot of money of insurance like u said cause we did too.I wonder how that happened?*shrug*.At least we gave your defenders something to do besides stand there and field.I dont mind being on a shard where tons of guilds join one big alliance because they feel they need a crutch to lean on simply because they cannot defend for thenselves.If osi would limit guild option to one alliance then it would make things way more interesting for the weakest links in alliances who are just lurking in the shadows of the stronger forces with a whole bag of Lays on their shoulders thinking they are "tough".8==&gt; - - *eye of osi*
Good job guys you once again made the game "fun for all".
Marauder GM of W@R ........Allways Outnumbered never Outgunned

F

Freeze2149

When you guys were at del passage you HAD ATLEAST 30. We had 40 people in ts, atm. So stop complaining about numbers please.

I

imported_Avatar_Of_Woe

HOLY CRAP!! we were hitting u so hard you were seeing doubles?The most ppl we have had on at one time was 20 and that was at the terra harrower raid.We had 16 when we were at del pass.Hell there's not even 30 ppl combined in W@R/NDL.(excludeing alts)

the_gooch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

HOLY CRAP!! we were hitting u so hard you were seeing doubles?The most ppl we have had on at one time was 20 and that was at the terra harrower raid.We had 16 when we were at del pass.Hell there's not even 30 ppl combined in W@R/NDL.(excludeing alts)

[/ QUOTE ]

yea thats pretty funny.

the most ive ever seen in TS was about 20.

F

Freeze2149

Weird, becuase when I was at del pass, I could actually see 25+. I'd say like I said 30. You still know theres people on that play that don't to ts to.

I

imported_Avatar_Of_Woe

Negative..if your running in the guild ur in ts or your not in the guild plain and simple..we had 16 just get over it :(

G

Argh quit the trash talking for [censored] sakes.....numbers are numbers so what.....they chose to fight with only 20 people against our 60 i guess......you decidedt o fight 40 against there 30 whatever who gives a [censored] its about fun

These boards are becoming just god damn annoying with everyone trying to trash talk to boost there ego and I think its pretty lame.

Personally I think the more you can get to defend the harrower the better....who wants to do all the work just to give away free scrolls when other guildmates can use them? and if you died either with the odds or against them who cares....did you not have fun while fighting the battle? isnt that all the matters?

So to all the trash talkers......If you dont have something constructive to say or a decent comment to add to the posts how about you just quit posting because I think its starting to annoy people.

Why cant people make neutral posts like shadow fox if they want to post about a nights pvp.

all I have to say.

the_gooch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Why cant people make neutral posts like shadow fax if they want to post about a nights pvp.

all I have to say.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shadow Fox**

=D

G

mmm hmmm....yeah there it is....ok *clicks edit button* doh im an idiot......just ruined that post lol.

R

Rooster ^^

Well being that avatar is a one man zerg, I can see where you got confused....

I

imported_Avatar_Of_Woe

LMAO! Actually Cookie Monster Pwns me via 60 ping vs 20 :(

R

Rooster ^^

Its ok, i pwnt you all on legends
...with the exception of avy of course... had to take it easy on the old man, make him feel important ^^
*chuckels*

I

imported_Avatar_Of_Woe

LMAO! i wont tell anyone i pwnt u naked,no regs,on foot,fresh ressed,and no weapon,on my smith :p

R

Rooster ^^

lawl, pink taco.. the legendary smith... yea.. if i had avatars massive staff of hardening id pwn you naked too..... alas, me and hasselhof here dont have the "man power" combined

^^

R

Rooster ^^

btw they killed david... sent me a PM saying his head was taking up too much bandwidth on their forums so they killed my sig =X
lawl

Status
Not open for further replies.